PDA

View Full Version : Church of the Holy Fight.....

Der Steinadler
12-29-2011, 04:18 PM
oIuiGrSXtrE

Volkodav
12-29-2011, 05:53 PM
Don't understand why aremenians are alowed inside the Church.

Hurrem sultana
12-29-2011, 05:59 PM
lool funny people :D :D

Hurrem sultana
12-29-2011, 06:07 PM
funny thing is muslim cops keep them separated,and muslim family has the keys:coffee:

Hess
12-29-2011, 06:13 PM
one day I would like to see Jerusalem returned to its right owners, the Christians, though I know that it'll probably never happen :(

Hurrem sultana
12-29-2011, 06:15 PM
Hess,and what then? these fight all over the town? :D you see they cant get along in a simple church

you live in a dream world

Volkodav
12-30-2011, 08:13 AM
Hess,and what then? these fight all over the town? :D you see they cant get along in a simple church

FUCK aLLAH, FUCK mUHAMAD, FUCK SHiTslam .

No Comment.

Libertas
12-30-2011, 09:50 AM
So "muscular Christianity" is not yet dead.

Flintlocke
12-30-2011, 10:38 AM
s_E4haW1upw

Unurautare
12-30-2011, 10:55 AM
funny thing is muslim cops keep them separated,and muslim family has the keys:coffee:

I guess it's better if it's in "neutral" hands(that can profit from everybody else),so to speak. The Christian churches are in sort of a "Deadliest Warrior" competition so if one of them had the exclusive access to the holy places then they'd make sure only the "right" people get in or make it more expensive for "heretics".

Volkodav
12-30-2011, 12:20 PM
I guess it's better if it's in "neutral" hands(that can profit from everybody else),so to speak. The Christian churches are in sort of a "Deadliest Warrior" competition so if one of them had the exclusive access to the holy places then they'd make sure only the "right" people get in or make it more expensive for "heretics".

So who should have acces to the Holy Sites ?

- The sect that killed Christ ?
- The folowers of the red-haired vandal aryanistic paedophile prophet of the arabs ?
- The sect that consideres the pope to be a replacement for God ?
- The various sects of the west with their fake bibles ?
- The state suported serghianist heretics who go against all of Patrh. Nikon's decisions, and were cursed by Patrh. Tihon ?
- The pagans around the Caucasus who think they are christians, yet just the same as their pagan protestant brothers from the west they reject all the Ecumenical Holy Sinods ?
- The various primitive people who pray cow gods or to emperor god ?
- The atheists cousin-fuckers ?

........or only the True Belivers of Иисус Христос and in acording to the Real Saints of the Real Traditionalist Church ?

Der Steinadler
12-30-2011, 12:36 PM

:D

.....to think monks are supposed to be 'the spiritual leaders'.

Hess
12-30-2011, 03:52 PM
Wake up from the long dream.Right owners of Jerusalem are Jews.

and how, pray tell, might you have come to that brilliant conclusion?

Yeah, like I said it'll never happen. However, in my utopia the Jews and Muslims would be kicked out of Jerusalem and A restored Templar Order would reign over the holy church.

Unurautare
12-30-2011, 04:29 PM
So who should have acces to the Holy Sites ?

- The sect that killed Christ ?
- The folowers of the red-haired vandal aryanistic paedophile prophet of the arabs ?
- The sect that consideres the pope to be a replacement for God ?
- The various sects of the west with their fake bibles ?
- The state suported serghianist heretics who go against all of Patrh. Nikon's decisions, and were cursed by Patrh. Tihon ?
- The pagans around the Caucasus who think they are christians, yet just the same as their pagan protestant brothers from the west they reject all the Ecumenical Holy Sinods ?
- The various primitive people who pray cow gods or to emperor god ?
- The atheists cousin-fuckers ?

........or only the True Belivers of Иисус Христос and in acording to the Real Saints of the Real Traditionalist Church ?

Ordinary Romanians just don't care as long as it has nothing to do with their own lives,but I don't know if you really want to know my real opinion about the "holy places" and what we should do with them,I'd rather see the area be obliterated than in the hands of the enemies(too harsh?).

Vorsord
12-30-2011, 05:13 PM
another manifestation of "Christian love", I am so tired of this, Armenians and Greeks have no problem with each other except this "men in black", every year they do the same:(

Vorsord
12-30-2011, 05:17 PM
Don't understand why aremenians are alowed inside the Church.

Not that I like this facts too much, but here it is why Armenians are there

"Following the destruction of Jerusalem in AD 70 the Romans imported "Armenian traders, artisans, Legionaries and government administrators". At precisely this time Thaddeus and Bartholomew, both Christian apostles, arrived in Armenia to preach to the Armenians and the small Jewish community there. Subsequently Christianity spread to the higher echelons of Armenian royalty. In AD 301, Armenia was proclaimed a "Christian state" under its King Terdat III, the first Christian country historically. During this period it is believed Armenian pilgrims were already making their way to and from Jerusalem on pilgrimages. Armenian folk history also tells that already a small "upper room" of a house on Mount Zion was being used as a church, thus the later Armenian claim to a quarter near Mount Zion where the St. James Cathedral would later be built."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Quarter

Volkodav
12-30-2011, 06:44 PM
Not that I like this facts too much, but here it is why Armenians are there

"Following the destruction of Jerusalem in AD 70 the Romans imported "Armenian traders, artisans, Legionaries and government administrators". At precisely this time Thaddeus and Bartholomew, both Christian apostles, arrived in Armenia to preach to the Armenians and the small Jewish community there. Subsequently Christianity spread to the higher echelons of Armenian royalty. In AD 301, Armenia was proclaimed a "Christian state" under its King Terdat III, the first Christian country historically. During this period it is believed Armenian pilgrims were already making their way to and from Jerusalem on pilgrimages. Armenian folk history also tells that already a small "upper room" of a house on Mount Zion was being used as a church, thus the later Armenian claim to a quarter near Mount Zion where the St. James Cathedral would later be built."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Quarter
And here you go my good man: http://www.trueorthodoxy.org/heretics_monophysites.shtml

Hope that from now on armenians would not call themselfes Orthodox or Christians.

Padre Organtino
12-30-2011, 06:45 PM
And here you go my good man: http://www.trueorthodoxy.org/heretics_monophysites.shtml

Hope that from now on armenians would not call themselfes Orthodox or Christians.

Now you'll be proclaimed a Turk:D

Vorsord
12-30-2011, 11:15 PM

as you can see from my profile I am not a Christian, so I don't give a shit about all that theological arguments. But I think it's up to Armenians to call their church what they want.

Volkodav
12-31-2011, 05:43 AM
as you can see from my profile I am not a Christian, so I don't give a shit about all that theological arguments. But I think it's up to Armenians to call their church what they want.
Standard sand nigger answer. Yes call it whatever you want, rules are made to be broken, armenians are european, et cetera........

Vorsord
12-31-2011, 05:50 AM
Standard sand nigger answer. Yes call it whatever you want, rules are made to be broken, armenians are european, et cetera........

I didn't insult you, insulting those who didn't inslut you is the true sand nigger attitude.

Volkodav
12-31-2011, 05:56 AM
I didn't insult you, insulting those who didn't inslut you is the true sand nigger attitude.Sorry I had no caffe this morning... You are a pagan who stands up to protect his heretic brothers, get ready for more insults.

My poin is still clear, only those who follow the rules exactly should be called Christians, and no others.

Vorsord
12-31-2011, 06:00 AM
Sorry I had no caffe this morning... You are a pagan who stands up to protect his heretic brothers, get ready for more insults.

My poin is still clear, only those who follow the rules exactly should be called Christians, and no others.

Where did you see I am a pagan? My profile says I am an atheist. It seems you're still in Middle Ages if you're ready to insult anyone who isn't a Christian.

Nairi
12-31-2011, 06:49 AM
Sorry I had no caffe this morning... You are a pagan who stands up to protect his heretic brothers, get ready for more insults.

God personally told you the rules?

Armenia is the first country in the world to adopt Christianity on a state level and there were Christian communities in Armenia from the day when Saints Tadeus and Barthalameo preached Christinity in our lands. We follow directly the teachings we got from two Apostoles. Our Church is directly founded by Two apostoles who conveyed Jesus's teachings.If Armenian church being first one in the world accepts others then you should not make agressive comments about us either.

Besides, you link lies, Armenians have never been monophysites, Armenians were not present at Chalcedon because they were busy fighting for Christianity. Read about first ever in history fight for Christianity of Avarayr battle. Later at Dvin they also condemned herecy.

Armenian Church considers monophysitism, as taught by Eutyches and condemned at Chalcedon, a heresy and only disagrees with the formula defined by the Council of Chalcedon.The Armenian Church instead adheres to the doctrine defined by Cyril of Alexandria, considered as a saint by the Chalcedonian Churches as well, who described Christ as being of one incarnate nature, where both divine and human nature are united (miaphysis). To distinguish this from Eutychian and other versions of Monophysitism this position is called miaphysitism. Whereas the prefix "mono" means "only", thus emphasising the singular nature of Christ, "mia", simply means "one" unemphatically, and allows for a compound nature.

In recent times, both Chalcedonian and anti-Chalcedonian churches have developed a deeper understanding for each other's positions, recognizing their substantial agreement while maintaining their respective theological language.

The official name of the Church is the One Holy Universal Apostolic Orthodox Armenian Church.

billErobreren
12-31-2011, 06:55 AM
Aaah, Looks like a storm's a comin' :hiding:

Nairi
12-31-2011, 07:01 AM
Aaah, Looks like a storm's a comin' :hiding:

No, mate, don't hold your breath for this one :D

I am not religious fanatic and Vorsord is an atheist, all I can do is to pray for Christians not to divide each other in a stupid way :)

All Churches have my love and respect...:thumb001:

Odoacer
12-31-2011, 07:05 AM
Give the Church of the Holy Sepulchre to the Amish. They never fight anyone. ;)

Volkodav
12-31-2011, 07:48 AM
God personally told you the rules?
Personally ? YES, by the Holy Ecumenical Sinods and by the Saints, were directed at me (and other orthodox belivers).
The decisions of the Holy Ecumenical Sinods are the exact Words of God. If you go against them, you go against God.

Armenia is the first country in the world to adopt Christianity on a state level and there were Christian communities in Armenia from the day when Saints Tadeus and Barthalameo preached Christinity in our lands. We follow directly the teachings we got from two Apostoles. Our Church is directly founded by Two apostoles who conveyed Jesus's teachings.If Armenian church being first one in the world accepts others then you should not make agressive comments about us either.

Besides, you link lies, Armenians have never been monophysites, Armenians were not present at Chalcedon because they were busy fighting for Christianity. Read about first ever in history fight for Christianity of Avarayr battle. Later at Dvin they also condemned herecy.Who cares, you are considered to be heretics and if you continue on the wrong path because of nationalism, you'll end up in hell.
Just look how God took your country and gave it to the turks, is this not a sign that you are heretics ?

Nairi
12-31-2011, 07:54 AM
Personally ? YES, by the Holy Ecumenical Sinods and by the Saints, were directed at me (and other orthodox belivers).
The decisions of the Holy Ecumenical Sinods are the exact Words of God. If you go against them, you go against God.
Who cares, you are considered to be heretics and if you continue on the wrong path because of nationalism, you'll end up in hell.
Just look how God took your country and gave it to the turks, is this not a sign that you are heretics ?

Well, yeah, since you disregard Apostoles Tadeus and Barthalomeo and know exactly what God said personally then you should be absolutely right...Now you gained all the rights to insult me, Jesus personally will keep a place next to him for you for the most harsh insults towards me and my Church which appeared and was called Orthodox before any other...

My prayers for all Christians on the eve of New Year:)

Unurautare
12-31-2011, 07:59 AM
Historically Jerusalem belongs to Jews.Religious claims are just like that plain dumb.

Ancient Jews were slaves in Egypt,their claim on Israel is also religious,especially the modern Jews that just colonized the place,and before that being colonized by Muslims.
It's more 'fair' if the Assyrians and the other Christians had it.

Volkodav
12-31-2011, 08:03 AM
Well, yeah, since you disregard Apostoles Tadeus and Barthalomeo and know exactly what God said personally then you should be absolutely right...Now you gained all the rights to insult me, Jesus personally will keep a place next to him for you for the most harsh insults towards me and my Church which appeared and was called Orthodox before any other...

My prayers for all Christians on the eve of New Year:)
Jesus is not with you, Christmas is 7 days from now, and you already celebrate New Year (that will be in 14 days).

What other anti-Christan inovations have you introduced in your religion ?
Or did the Apostoles told the Armenians they could go against our Holy Calendar ?

Nairi
12-31-2011, 08:18 AM
Jesus is not with you, Christmas is 7 days from now, and you already celebrate New Year (that will be in 14 days).

What other anti-Christan inovations have you introduced in your religion ?
Or did the Apostoles told the Armenians they could go against our Holy Calendar ?

Oh, we do lots of anti-Christian things.
For example our Christmas is on the 6 of January, sometimes falls in the same day with you,sometimes one day before...and everyone in ex USSR celebrates New Year on 31 December night, and we celebrate it also by old calendar on 13 th or 14 th,I am not sure now...

Thanks for your worries, but I personally felt Jesus presence in my life, you better worry about your soul, "Wolfhound" ;)

Nairi
12-31-2011, 08:29 AM
Btw, Volkodav, by your logic all those who celebrate Christmas on 25 December are wrong?
Then I stand by them, being in England and Australia I celebrate Christmas twice, once with them, once by Armenian Apostolic Orthodox tradition...

I call on unity for all Christians just like Jesus wants us to be...

Respect and love to all Churches....

Vorsord
12-31-2011, 02:45 PM
lol :D I thought turks took my country. Also they took half of the Greeks country, interesting why? Aren't Greeks "true orthodox"?

Loddfafner
12-31-2011, 02:59 PM
So why are the Armenian clerics acting like Nigerian Muslims instead of like standard bearers of Western Civilization?

Vorsord
12-31-2011, 03:42 PM
So why are the Armenian clerics acting like Nigerian Muslims instead of like standard bearers of Western Civilization?

Greek clerics as well. Interesting why you see only Armenians?

askra
12-31-2011, 04:09 PM
lol they were fighting for cleaning a floor,
i should invite them to my home, i would save money for a cleaning lady!

Volkodav
12-31-2011, 05:47 PM
Btw, Volkodav, by your logic all those who celebrate Christmas on 25 December are wrong?
Then I stand by them, being in England and Australia I celebrate Christmas twice, once with them, once by Armenian Apostolic Orthodox tradition...

I call on unity for all Christians just like Jesus wants us to be...

Respect and love to all Churches....Ecumenism is a disease, and has spead all over the world destroing churches.

lol :D I thought turks took my country. Also they took half of the Greeks country, interesting why? Aren't Greeks "true orthodox"?You have not read my link. Greeks are not true orthodox.
Here is the list of evil "churches":
- Ecumenical Patriarchate - of Constantinople
- Patriarchate of Antioch
- Patriarchate of Alexandria
- Patriarchate of Jerusalem
- Patriarchate of Serbia
- Patriarchate of Moscow
- Patriarchate of Romania
- Patriarchate of Georgia

....these are still to be considered orthodox even if they are satanic. Below is the list of all the satanic churches who are heterodox:
- The World Council of Churches
- The Parliament of the World's Religions
- U.N. Millennium Peace Summit
- Freemasonry
- Roman-Catholics
- Ethiopian Orthodox
- Malabarese Orthodox
- Syrian Jacobite Orthodox
- Coptic Orthodox
- Armenian Orthodox
- all Protestants
- Islam
- Judaism
- Buddhism
- Hinduism
- and all other world religions

True orthodox are only the ones who belong to the Genuine Orthodox Church (the real Church, not those fanatic greeks from USA who own the website)

What is "western civilisation" ? is it the fenomenon in witch you bend over and allow all negroids and muslim to take over your country ? entire west is full of countries of cuckolds.
Maybe that is western civilisation, and the European from 500 years ago were just "nigerian muslims" with no conection with the people that live today.

Vorsord
01-01-2012, 10:30 PM
You have not read my link. Greeks are not true orthodox.

Then what's your problem if Armenian and Greek clerics beat each other? (both are heretics as you claim):) You have to be happy to see how that evil heretics are beating each other:rolleyes:

Nairi
01-02-2012, 07:27 AM
Greek clerics as well. Interesting why you see only Armenians?

Armenian priests are protecting their part. It is the same year after year. To understand the cause of the fight we should realise how important it is for all involved parts to clean/sweep/hold ceremonies ONLY in the parts attributed to only them,they consider it to sacred and another part has no right to go there.
Every year Armenian priests feel that Greek priests are trying to take over their part by slowly cleaning/sweeping/holding ceremonies/going into in Armenian part.
Following Christmas celebrations, dozens of black-clad clerics from both churches, armed with brooms and cleaning materials, began to work on different parts of the church, built over the site where Jesus Christ is believed to have been born.

But an Armenian priest supervising the work thought that a broom held by a Greek Orthodox priest encroached on their space, and angry words swiftly became a fight.

Palestinian policemen at the scene intervened and the priests resumed their cleaning, an AFP correspondent said. A second fight was also quelled.

No one was hurt in the brawl, and police made no arrests.

The Church of the Nativity, like the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem's Old City, is shared by various branches of Christianity, each of which controls and jealously guards a part of the holy site.

Scuffles often erupt between Greek Orthodox and Armenian priests during joint religious or cleaning ceremonies. In 2007, seven priests were injured in a post-Christmas cleaning fight in the church.

The Church of the Nativity is built on the site where Christians believe Jesus was born in a stable more than 2,000 years ago after Mary and Joseph were turned away at an inn.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/8396027/cleaning-clergy-brawl-in-bethlehem

I have a good reason not to like religious freaks lol

Loddfafner
01-02-2012, 03:39 PM
Armenian priests are protecting their part. It is the same year after year. To understand the cause of the fight we should realise how important it is for all involved parts to clean/sweep/hold ceremonies ONLY in the parts attributed to only them,they consider it to sacred and another part has no right to go there.
Every year Armenian priests feel that Greek priests are trying to take over their part by slowly cleaning/sweeping/holding ceremonies/going into in Armenian part.

In my neighborhood, people are expected to sweep the sidewalk in front of their homes. If I happen to sweep the neighbors' sidewalks as well as my own, it is highly unlikely that they would attack me.

Vorsord
01-02-2012, 03:51 PM
In my neighborhood, people are expected to sweep the sidewalk in front of their homes. If I happen to sweep the neighbors' sidewalks as well as my own, it is highly unlikely that they would attack me.

that's because Jesus wasn't born in your neighbourhood))

Unurautare
01-02-2012, 03:53 PM
Ecumenism is a disease, and has spead all over the world destroing churches.

- Patriarchate of Serbia
- Patriarchate of Moscow

....these are still to be considered orthodox even if they are satanic. Below is the list of all the satanic churches who are heterodox:
- Freemasonry
- Roman-Catholics
- Ethiopian Orthodox
- Malabarese Orthodox
- Coptic Orthodox
- Armenian Orthodox
- all Protestants
- Islam
- Judaism
- Buddhism
- Hinduism

True orthodox are only the ones who belong to the Genuine Orthodox Church (the real Church, not those fanatic greeks from USA who own the website)

OK,so who's left after all this? Also,weren't the Greeks "true orthodox" at the time when the Turks conquered them?

Eva
01-02-2012, 04:37 PM
Ecumenism is a disease, and has spead all over the world destroing churches.

- Patriarchate of Serbia
- Patriarchate of Moscow

- Freemasonry
- Roman-Catholics
- Ethiopian Orthodox
- Malabarese Orthodox
- Coptic Orthodox
- Armenian Orthodox
- all Protestants
- Islam
- Judaism
- Buddhism
- Hinduism

True orthodox are only the ones who belong to the Genuine Orthodox Church (the real Church, not those fanatic greeks from USA who own the website

Lol man you are all mixed up... you don't even understand what you are talking about... You are so raw as a Christian that I don't even want to answer you.
You are a typical Sectarian who thinks that only his church is the true one in the whole world and all the others are satanists lol. This is ridiculous.

What pisses me off is that people like you call themselves Christian and piss off other people from the Christian faith by their image of a Christian.
If I were non-Christian I would have the worst impression about Christians just by your example. Thank God I am Christian and have the best example of my Armenian ancestors, example of true Christians, saints, martyrs and defenders of Christianity passed on to us by the Apostles of Jesus, that is Jesus himself. I have the example of noble level-headed Armenian Christians.

And an advice for you - the example of any Christian should be God himself. So any fanatic freak can't proclaim himself a Christian and even take the responsibility of condemning God's church and spitting into God's heart. A true Christian just can't be fanatic because the Creator of this world is not fanatic. Go and speculate how miserable you are in the eyes of God.

Eva
01-02-2012, 05:39 PM

Yes, no other nation has been as much persecuted and tortured for being Christian as Armenians. I think God hates Armenians as much as he hates Jesus who was most of all tortured and persecuted in this world.

Siegfried
01-02-2012, 06:12 PM
What was the fight even about?

Volkodav
01-02-2012, 07:17 PM
OK,so who's left after all this? Also,weren't the Greeks "true orthodox" at the time when the Turks conquered them?

Historical Patriach Tihon of Russia, was the last Patriarch, and he put a curse on the Official Orthodox Church of Russia, so since then everybody who belongs to the Patriarchate of Russia goes straight to hell. True Orthodox belivers survived but they were illegal.
At the same time in 1924 our Romanian Orthodox Church adopted the Gregorian Calendar and Miron Cristea became Patriarch, but had to quit and move to France because he had two horns growing on his head like on a goat. In Cannes there was someone who would cut his horns. Even after his dead, his horns and fingernails continued to grow so they had to dig him out and move the body to M. Athos for his body to become normal. He was last seen a few years ago in Israel on the beach along side other Patriarchs who participated in 1924, their bodies were all burned by fire and were walking on the beach asking for water. This is a sign that this Church is satanic.

Those who escaped from communism formed ROCOR (Russian Orthodox Church Outside Russia), from this point on we can say that anyone who was not in comunion with ROCOR was a satanist.
The underground and illegal old-calendaristic churches of Greece, Bulgaria and Romania were in comunion with ROCOR. We had saints, and also russians (ROCOR) had saints, so this is proof that this Chuch was true Orthodox and all the rest of the world was satanist.
Recent some priests from ROCOR had contact with The Russian Patriarchate, so the ROCOR was disolved and separated into several ROCOR churches against each other and against the satanists who joined the Official Orthodox Church. But a True Christian will find the right church to save his soul.

To the Armenians Heterodox: you are just like the Vaticanists and Protestants, NON-CHRISTIANS. No more comment with you because your heretic mind refuses to understand Christianity.
Choose if you want to be with Christ or with this world.

Vorsord
01-02-2012, 07:27 PM
but had to quit and move to France because he had two horns growing on his head like on a goat. In Cannes there was someone who would cut his horns. Even after his dead, his horns and fingernails continued to grow so they had to dig him out and move the body to M. Athos for his body to become normal. He was last seen a few years ago in Israel on the beach along side other Patriarchs who participated in 1924, their bodies were all burned by fire and were walking on the beach asking for water.
Sounds interesting, I wouldn't mind seeing photoes of that patriarch with horns.

Volkodav
01-02-2012, 07:37 PM
Sounds interesting, I wouldn't mind seeing photoes of that patriarch with horns.
Noboby took pictures 70 years ago, Real Orthodox are only a handfull of people and have no power in this world, how do you expect for us to bring secret documents and analisis ? you can ask anyone and will confirm what i wrote.

Anyways its you who should bring proofs that you are christians.
So how many sainst had you in the last 1500 years ? Real Saints not fictive like Joana D'Arc.

Loddfafner
01-02-2012, 07:49 PM
Ooh, ooh, we got a live one:

Historical Patriach Tihon of Russia, was the last Patriarch, and he put a curse on the Official Orthodox Church of Russia, so since then everybody who belongs to the Patriarchate of Russia goes straight to hell. True Orthodox belivers survived but they were illegal.
At the same time in 1924 our Romanian Orthodox Church adopted the Gregorian Calendar and Miron Cristea became Patriarch, but had to quit and move to France because he had two horns growing on his head like on a goat.

Hey aren't you the same guy who posted about how the moon landings were a hoax, faked so as to hide the fact that the earth is really flat?

I have chosen to be with the real world.

Unurautare
01-02-2012, 07:49 PM
At the same time in 1924 our Romanian Orthodox Church adopted the Gregorian Calendar and Miron Cristea became Patriarch, but had to quit and move to France because he had two horns growing on his head like on a goat. In Cannes there was someone who would cut his horns. Even after his dead, his horns and fingernails continued to grow so they had to dig him out and move the body to M. Athos for his body to become normal. He was last seen a few years ago in Israel on the beach along side other Patriarchs who participated in 1924, their bodies were all burned by fire and were walking on the beach asking for water. This is a sign that this Church is satanic.

Those who escaped from communism formed ROCOR (Russian Orthodox Church Outside Russia), from this point on we can say that anyone who was not in comunion with ROCOR was a satanist.
The underground and illegal old-calendaristic churches of Greece, Bulgaria and Romania were in comunion with ROCOR. We had saints, and also russians (ROCOR) had saints, so this is proof that this Chuch was true Orthodox and all the rest of the world was satanist.
Recent some priests from ROCOR had contact with The Russian Patriarchate, so the ROCOR was disolved and separated into several ROCOR churches against each other and against the satanists who joined the Official Orthodox Church. But a True Christian will find the right church to save his soul.

To the Armenians Heterodox: you are just like the Vaticanists and Protestants, NON-CHRISTIANS. No more comment with you because your heretic mind refuses to understand Christianity.

I couldn't care less if he had 9 tails and 3 breasts,but Miron Cristea was some catholic indoctrinated freak,why was he elected as an Orthodox Patriarch?! This and what happened to minorities in the XIXth century and inter-war period when they basically flooded Romania,leads me to believe in some planned bastardization of Romania,cultural,religious and demographic,like in the West in the past and nowadays(even more visible).

Volkodav
01-02-2012, 08:01 PM
Ooh, ooh, we got a live one:
Hey aren't you the same guy who posted about how the moon landings were a hoax, faked so as to hide the fact that the earth is really flat?
I have chosen to be with the real world.

The world is not flat, only idiots belive that, the world's like this:

http://www.sacred-texts.com/earth/boe/img/fig077.jpg

You should stay away from the religious discutions, it above your mental capacity. Anyway what would you want from a man who spends his life on an internet forum.
They even had a rule to protect you from "members being disrespectful towards staff" , mate you dont live in the real world, you dont even know what the real world is, you live on the internet.

Loddfafner
01-02-2012, 08:49 PM
The world is not flat, only idiots belive that, the world's like this:
http://www.sacred-texts.com/earth/boe/img/fig077.jpg

Close enough. Does this ONLY TRUE CHRISTIAN sect you support hold this to be the real shape of the world? How many people belong to it?

Ever wonder how it happens that this one sect you have come into contact with happens to have it right while all the myriad other creeds are all blasphemous?

Eva
01-12-2012, 10:51 AM