PDA

View Full Version : Elections tomorrow

Thorum
04-21-2009, 11:45 AM
Sorry, I don't know much about South Africa and even less about its politics. Anyone want to give their perspective on the election tomorrow?

Jacob Zuma the chameleon brings South Africans joy and fear: The former Zulu herd boy appalls the middle classes, but embodies the African dream. Will the man poised to be president heal the rifts? (http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/apr/20/zuma-south-africa-politics) [Guardian UK headline]

Thorum
04-23-2009, 06:49 PM
Now let's not all speak up at once......:wink

RoyBatty
04-23-2009, 07:27 PM
- The usual [insert random bonehead here] will win,
- The Jewish owned and controlled Western media, the US and EU Govts will tell the world what a beautiful day it was for democracy and freedom and what a proud day it was for South Africa,
- Mandela will get his mug on TV as usual while white liberals and assorted white idiots will get all fuzzy and teary eyed at this heartwarming sight,
- More SA whites will be packing their bags for Anglo-Empire countries,
- Infrastructure will probably keep falling into further disrepair,
- The country will get into even more debt courtesy of Western Banks, Jews, the IMF, World Bank, SA Govt corruption and the usual other suspects who control these kinds of scams,
- Crime levels will remain constant or increase,
- Corruption will almost certainly increase under the incumbent President,
- More Zimbabweans, Nigerians, Central Africans etc etc etc will stream across the borders to bring with them the gifts and benefits of diversity, AIDS and drugs,

and so forth and so forth.

Thorum
04-23-2009, 11:58 PM
Why do I have the feeling that Roy doesn't like Jews? :p

RoyBatty
04-24-2009, 05:40 AM
I don't have a problem with individuals but imo the group tends to cause problems for its host nations once it gains influential positions in the economy and politics. (And this always happens). In the past countries tended to expel them, probably for those very same reasons.

After my experience in South Africa their hypocrisy (and again, here I don't mean all or even the majority but more specifically their elites / intelligentsia) really started bugging me. It was all "freedom and democracy and majority rule" talk in SA (meaning white Afrikaners are BAD and blacks are GOOD) on the one side while simultaneously nearly all of their intelligentsia / ruling classes (but with exceptions I'll admit) backed Israel's policies against the Palestinians.

IMO Israel treated and still treats its "native problem" far more harshly than we ever did in SA.

Later my eyes opened even more when I saw how 11 out of 12? (I think at the time) known US Jewish Senators voted to bomb Serbia in support of the Albanian trash. Then I noticed how many US Foreign Policy "Think Tanks" are dominated by them and how these same people were supporting Wahhabist Chechen terrorists in Russia, Albanian trash in the Balkans and so forth. It seemed strange to me why Zionist Jews would be so supportive of the most fanatical Muslims while simultaneously they were selling us the "War on (Islamic) Terror".

The Iraq war is another example. It didn't "just happen" because Dubya "was angry after 9/11". It was planned and touted for years, mostly by Paul Wolfowitz. At the time Clinton wouldn't bite on the idea. Bush did. Even the most hardcore Bush supporters know by now that the war was waged on fabricated evidence and deliberate lies. Wolfowitz isn't stupid. He'd have known this all this as well as anybody does now yet still he agitated for "regime change" together with the Zionist faction and others.

Of course they're not the only ones involved in these things but proportionally to their numbers they're much more represented than any other group. The average person amongst them wouldn't be any wiser what the organised Jewry are up to than what the average goyim would be but that small core is enough to cause a lot of damage.

Unfortunately there's no way I know of to separate the two, ie, to take one (average person) and to not have the other (hardcore Zionist). Therefore imo it's better not to be blessed with their diversity and presence unless one is planning to have one's country multi-kultied and taken over to serve their interests instead of the host country. Their loyalty is primarily to themselves and their tribe, not to their host countries. That situation causes a conflict of interests which is always resolved against what is best for the host country.

Lulletje Rozewater
04-24-2009, 03:47 PM
- The usual [insert random bonehead here] will win,
- The Jewish owned and controlled Western media, the US and EU Govts will tell the world what a beautiful day it was for democracy and freedom and what a proud day it was for South Africa,
- Mandela will get his mug on TV as usual while white liberals and assorted white idiots will get all fuzzy and teary eyed at this heartwarming sight,
- More SA whites will be packing their bags for Anglo-Empire countries,
- Infrastructure will probably keep falling into further disrepair,
- The country will get into even more debt courtesy of Western Banks, Jews, the IMF, World Bank, SA Govt corruption and the usual other suspects who control these kinds of scams,
- Crime levels will remain constant or increase,
- Corruption will almost certainly increase under the incumbent President,
- More Zimbabweans, Nigerians, Central Africans etc etc etc will stream across the borders to bring with them the gifts and benefits of diversity, AIDS and drugs,

and so forth and so forth.

He won landslide ie 2/3 majority which means taxes taxes taxes to keep the poor sods living another day.
Our Zulu boy,with his hammerhead skull,will obviously take another two/three
maidens for which we have to pay.
We will go left of the political agenda.

RoyBatty
04-24-2009, 05:13 PM
Ja ou swaer, daar is min wegkom van die mamparas. Suidwes klink nogal na n goeie idee. Minder houtkoppe daar want al die bliksems storm reguit SA toe.

Lulletje Rozewater
04-25-2009, 02:59 PM
He won landslide ie 2/3 majority which means taxes taxes taxes to keep the poor sods living another day.
Our Zulu boy,with his hammerhead skull,will obviously take another two/three
maidens for which we have to pay.
We will go left of the political agenda.

Amandla hehehe.
He did not get 2/3 majority,which means he can not change or amend the constitution

Lulletje Rozewater
04-25-2009, 03:13 PM
Ja ou swaer, daar is min wegkom van die mamparas. Suidwes klink nogal na n goeie idee. Minder houtkoppe daar want al die bliksems storm reguit SA toe.
Vir mij is Swakopmund die mooiste.Jammer dat die eerste vrou 'n jood was om met my die woestijn te verken.
Toe ons by die Welwitcha(2000 jaar oud) kom, vra ek die blom"Wanneer laas het jy een lelikerd gesien"???
Die blom sė"Kyk agter jou":D:D:D

RoyBatty
04-26-2009, 03:41 PM
Heel grappig! :D

RoyBatty
04-26-2009, 03:48 PM
Heel grappig! :D