PDA

View Full Version : what will be the most powerful religion next century?

Turkey
01-02-2012, 03:29 AM
what will be the most powerful religion next century?

And don't say Judaism because it's already taking up three quarters of the poll.

Turkey
01-02-2012, 06:02 AM
To whoever put "shitty poll options " in the tags(probably Odacer or fucken that logan weirdo), The options in the poll are the only ones available in this universe.

I'm sorry that reality doesn't cater for your wishful thinking:D

ikki
01-02-2012, 06:14 AM
The flying spagetti monster

Hurrem sultana
01-02-2012, 06:16 AM
islam if you are thinking about number of adherence

Mercury
01-02-2012, 06:22 AM
I would like to know more about this Catholism faith.

rhiannon
01-02-2012, 06:29 AM
NONE, I hope. Or how about the religion of Live and let live and leave each other the fuck alone, lol.

I hate what religion does to people. The doctrines themselves would more or less be innocuous if the followers of said doctrines didn't make it such a habit to go off the deep end about it. :rolleyes:

ikki
01-02-2012, 06:32 AM
And don't say Judaism because it's already taking up three quarters of the poll.

Judaism is set to be abolished, and replaced with the holy holocost. Wherein god sacrificed his dearest sons and daughters, the holy jews. All must love the jews and praise them while worshipping at the holy swastika (just like the cross)

It is afterall replayed exactly as the jesus mythology, and thus a monomyth.

StonyArabia
01-02-2012, 06:50 AM

Only if the Arab Spring revives political Islam, which many have termed as an Islamic awakening. Other than that most second generation Muslims barely follow any of the tenants of the faith and are often highly secularized to the point that they are semi-atheist in their behavior but with only some cultural elements that are Islamic. However besides the politics there is a spritual rebirth of Islam in Central Asia, the Caucasus, and the Middle East itself. So the political foce might be seen in the Arab world, and the spritiual elements would be seen across the greenb belt or the Islamic world. The spiritual elements will eventually link themselves to the political ones. Secularism in most of the Middle East and various parts of Central Asia has been giving away. There is also the rise of sectarian tension between the Sunnis and Shias, but at the sametime they both have Pan-Islamic tendencies. Numbers alone don't ensure power, but what does is the spiritual and politics which is then tied to economics.

Joe McCarthy
01-02-2012, 06:52 AM
The next century is likely to be a new Dark Age or a post-apocalyptic wasteland.

I'd guess Islam.

Hurrem sultana
01-02-2012, 06:53 AM
yeah i know ideal,i am only talking about numbers

difference between muslims and western christians is that even though the youth doesn't follow islam they still strongly identify with islam. that's not the case among secular christian youth

and the attacks on islam usually only make muslims even more religious and fanatical,so the islam haters here are actually doing a favor to the radicals,funny yeah

StonyArabia
01-02-2012, 06:59 AM
yeah i know ideal,i am only talking about numbers

difference between muslims and western christians is that even though the youth doesn't follow islam they still strongly identify with islam

and the attacks on islam usually only make muslims even more religious and fanatical,so the islam haters here are actually doing a favor to the radicals,funny yeah

You basically hit the nail on the head. This one of the major difference between the Christians in general and Muslims, is that the latter have more strong identity with their faith of birth even though they don't follow it.

Yes the attacks on Islam, has indeed done exactly that. The more the attacks on it the more the people get religious and some what fanatical. As well the attacks might ironically even bring converts to the new faith, when they are trying to learn about it.

beaver
01-02-2012, 07:03 AM
///

Turkey
01-02-2012, 07:28 AM
NONE, I hope. Or how about the religion of Live and let live and leave each other the fuck alone, lol.
lol. It's already available. Choice number 4.

I hate what religion does to people. The doctrines themselves would more or less be innocuous if the followers of said doctrines didn't make it such a habit to go off the deep end about it. :rolleyes:yeah it did:D

Turkey
01-02-2012, 07:33 AM

Not necessarily . The catholic church is breeding multitudes in central and south america and Africa. They are ahead of the Muslims and in many of their countries they are breeding at a faster rate than the Muslim countries.

It's very possible that Catholicism will continue to be in the lead in terms of numbers.

Kacca
01-10-2012, 05:24 PM
islam because muslimz are a bunch of depraved violent brainshowed fanatics.

Amapola
01-10-2012, 06:18 PM
UNs' political correctness.