PDA

View Full Version : China top military paper warns US aims to contain rise

Joe McCarthy
01-10-2012, 07:49 PM
http://m.economictimes.com/PDAET/articleshow/11433355.cms

BEIJING: The United States' new defence strategy focused on the Asia-Pacific region is directed at containing China's rise, the People's Liberation Army's newspaper said on Tuesday in Beijing's strongest warning yet against the new Pentagon stance.

The commentary in the Liberation Army Daily, however, also said China's sensible response to the U.S. military re-focus on Asia should be "vigilance" and smart diplomacy, not panic.

The United States is "laying out forces across the Asia-Pacific region in advance to contain the rise of China," said the commentary in the paper by Major General Luo Yuan.

Washington's assertions that the military re-focus announced last week is not directed at China are "simply making their real intent all the more obvious."

"Casting our eyes around we can see that the United States has been bolstering its five major military alliances in the Asia-Pacific region, and is adjusting the positioning of its five major military base clusters, while also seeking more entry rights for military bases around China," wrote Luo.

"Who can believe that you are not directing this at China? Isn't this the return of a Cold War mentality?"

Luo is well-known for his hawkish views, often published in popular Chinese newspapers and online. But the appearance of his commentary in the Liberation Army Daily, which is heavily vetted as the chief paper of the military, suggests that his latest comments enjoy some level of official endorsement.

On Monday, China's Ministry of Defence warned the United States to be "careful in its words and actions" after last week announcing the defence rethink that stresses responding to China's rise by shoring up U.S. alliances and bases across Asia.

The new U.S. strategy promises to boost strength in Asia in an attempt to counter China's growing ability to check U.S. power in the region, even as U.S. forces draw back elsewhere across the globe.

Under the new strategy, the United States will maintain large bases in Japan and South Korea and deploy U.S. Marines, navy ships and aircraft to Australia's Northern Territory.

The strategy also calls for countering potential attempts by China and Iran to block U.S. capabilities in areas like the South China Sea and the Strait of Hormuz.

China has sought to balance voicing its wariness about the U.S. moves with its desire for steady relations with Washington, especially as both sides grapple with domestic politics this year, when President Barack Obama faces a re-election fight and China's ruling Communist Party undergoes a leadership handover.

Luo warned against panic. Instead, Beijing must do a better job at courting friends in the region, charming countries away from the United States' orbit, he wrote.

"In the face of this adjustment in the U.S. strategic focus, we must possess a sense of peril and maintain a high degree of vigilance, but there is no need to be alarmed about the expected," wrote Luo.

"We must be adept at maneuvering and use smart diplomacy, and the more friends we can make the better," he wrote.

"Some countries have been swindled by America, and now are walking alongside the United States out of their own interests, but in essence they don't fit together," said Luo. "They share the same bed but have different dreams."

Aces High
01-10-2012, 07:54 PM
Better tell your Israeli friends to stop selling them US miitary secrets/hardware then.....lol.

http://www.theinsider.org/news/article.asp?id=776

Joe McCarthy
01-10-2012, 08:20 PM
Better tell your Israeli friends to stop selling them US miitary secrets/hardware then.....lol.

http://www.theinsider.org/news/article.asp?id=776

Bad, but the big yellow bulldozer's biggest booster is Russia:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23504

Aces High
01-10-2012, 08:26 PM
Bad, but the big yellow bulldozer's biggest booster is Russia:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23504

Russia doesnt "pretend" to be your friend.

zack
01-10-2012, 08:28 PM
China's rise seems to be inevitable. I also don't see how the united states can 'win' a cold war with china,of course we could just hope they implode from the inside from demographic disaster.

Then again the united states is heading for demographic disaster as well,as is europe.

Joe McCarthy
01-10-2012, 08:39 PM
Russia doesnt "pretend" to be your friend.

True. They are openly treasonous against the white race. :coffee:

Joe McCarthy
01-10-2012, 08:42 PM
China's rise seems to be inevitable. I also don't see how the united states can 'win' a cold war with china,of course we could just hope they implode from the inside from demographic disaster.

Then again the united states is heading for demographic disaster as well,as is europe.

Key figures in the US defense establishment appreciate the fact that China's rise cannot be accomodated. Everywhere they move we will be there stepping on their toes.

Aces High
01-10-2012, 08:45 PM

Russia is as Russia does....they dont pretend to be your friend or tow your line.

Israel pretends to be your friend....spies on you....milks your taxpayers money,attacks your ships and then sells your secrets and hardware to China...your enemy.
Thats what i call slime.........but hey joe....keep those blinkers on and keep yourself sunk to the nuts up jew arse.:thumbs up

RoyBatty
01-10-2012, 08:59 PM

ARE YOU ON CRACK????? HAVE YOU TAKEN A LOOK RECENTLY AT WHAT THE USA LOOKS LIKE?????

"Treasonous against the white race" :D

That's hilarious coming from the Multikult Mud Empire of the World! :D

Joe McCarthy
01-10-2012, 09:12 PM
ARE YOU ON CRACK????? HAVE YOU TAKEN A LOOK RECENTLY AT WHAT THE USA LOOKS LIKE?????

"Treasonous against the white race" :D

That's hilarious coming from the Multikult Mud Empire of the World! :D

The US has almost 200 million white people, and Russia sells China arms designed to kill our men. :coffee:

RoyBatty
01-10-2012, 09:51 PM
The US has almost 200 million white people, and Russia sells China arms designed to kill our men. :coffee:

USA has fk all to do with "the white race".
The USA screws over WHITE PEOPLE all the time! Around the world!

So don't give me your pompous and pious "USA solidarity with whitey" crap. :thumb down2

The Chinks are in China anyway, it's hardly as if they have a Global Empire of Military Bases like the USA does. WTF is USA doing out in the Pacific in the near vicinity of China anyway?

Sure as heck isn't a friendship call or to spread 'uman rights, peace & love n stuff.

Siberyak
01-10-2012, 09:54 PM

So don't give me your pompous and pious "USA solidarity with whitey" crap. :thumb down2

There are more whites in Europe than the USA. I am talking about from Portugal to the Urals. When the USA recognized Kosovo's independence that was the last straw for me. The Bombing of Belgrade at Madeline Albrights orders. Albright is of Czech jewish heritage.

RoyBatty
01-10-2012, 10:30 PM
There are more whites in Europe than the USA. I am talking about from Portugal to the Urals. When the USA recognized Kosovo's independence that was the last straw for me. The Bombing of Belgrade at Madeline Albrights orders. Albright is of Czech jewish heritage.

Indeed.

Also, research the US Congressional voting record for bombing of Serbia in '99. You'll notice that 11/12 Jews in Congress at the time voted to bomb Serbia.

So... this USA supports "white man" stuff.... I don't believe it at all.

Loki
01-10-2012, 10:37 PM

Whatever the article is about, you always tend to come down and blame Russia for it. :) Tut tut, such hatred ...

Siberyak
01-10-2012, 10:37 PM
Indeed.

Also, research the US Congressional voting record for bombing of Serbia. You'll notice that 11/12 Jews in Congress at the time voted to bomb Serbia.

Jew senator Joe Liberman constantly calls for "Action on Iran". Then you have politicians like Jon McCain who is a not Jewish but he is a Zionist Lackey following orders. 80% of Bill Clinton's Presidential cabinet was Jewish also.

Joe McCarthy
01-11-2012, 12:17 AM
The Chinks are in China anyway, it's hardly as if they have a Global Empire of Military Bases like the USA does. WTF is USA doing out in the Pacific in the near vicinity of China anyway?

Sure as heck isn't a friendship call or to spread 'uman rights, peace & love n stuff.

It pretty much is a friendship call to protect peace and human rights. I know this is hard to believe, but China's neighbors like the US a lot more than butchering Marxists in Beijing. They want us in the region to keep this outlaw regime in line.

Anyhow, since you don't give a shit about white Americans, maybe you'll care about East Asians.

Though I doubt it.

Joe McCarthy
01-11-2012, 12:22 AM
Whatever the article is about, you always tend to come down and blame Russia for it. :) Tut tut, such hatred ...

I don't hate Russia, Loki. I do dislike their foreign policy though. If I hated them I wouldn't want the US to have a military alliance with them. :)

Joe McCarthy
01-11-2012, 12:26 AM

So by implication are you defending Russia arming the People's Liberation Army because the US recognized Albanian sovereignty over Kosovo?

How are those things related?

And might I suggest that your attitude may mean you're in the wrong country?

Siberyak
01-11-2012, 12:42 AM
So by implication are you defending Russia arming the People's Liberation Army because the US recognized Albanian sovereignty over Kosovo?

How are those things related?

And might I suggest that your attitude may mean you're in the wrong country?

Maybe I am in the wrong country. Sorry I just can't defend the shit that the US government does anymore.

Logan
01-11-2012, 12:45 AM

Has more to do with Freedom and Demoracy, than colours. And old story, and an an old battle.

Joe McCarthy
01-11-2012, 01:01 AM
Indeed.

Also, research the US Congressional voting record for bombing of Serbia in '99. You'll notice that 11/12 Jews in Congress at the time voted to bomb Serbia.

This seems particularly incoherent. The US intervened in Kosovo in a European ethnic bar fight. If anything Albanians are probably more racially pure than Serbs, not that that is especially relevant either way.

And for the record, the Israelis actually backed Serbia in that conflict. Sharon was afraid Kosovo getting independence would provide a precedent for Palestine.

Logan
01-11-2012, 01:01 AM
Seems the Chinese have a problem. ;)

Joe McCarthy
01-11-2012, 01:05 AM
Seems the Chinese have a problem. ;)

If Romney becomes POTUS it'll get a lot bigger. ;)

It's time to play hardball. This is no joke. China must be stopped. There is no Plan B.

Logan
01-11-2012, 01:16 AM
There is always more to things than one knows. Myself, I am with the heirs of the Ancient Greeks. If you might understand.

Aces High
01-11-2012, 05:32 AM
If Romney becomes POTUS it'll get a lot bigger. ;)

It's time to play hardball. This is no joke. China must be stopped. There is no Plan B.

There is....its called plan C.

Loki
01-11-2012, 06:11 PM
I don't hate Russia, Loki. I do dislike their foreign policy though.

You'd like them to become America's bitch, no? :)

RoyBatty
01-11-2012, 06:19 PM
This seems particularly incoherent.

"Incoherent" this you Zionist clown. US Jews voted to Bomb Serbia. What "Israel wanted" is irrelevant. What the USA and US Jews wanted is VERY VERY relevant.

106th Congress: Bill S CON RES 21

CONCURRENT RESOLUTION

Authorizing the President of the United States to conduct military air operations and missile strikes against the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia (Serbia and Montenegro).

Resolved by the Senate (the House of Representatives concurring), That the President of the United States is authorized to conduct military air operations and missile strikes in cooperation with our NATO allies against the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia (Serbia and Montenegro).

Grouped By Vote Position

YEAs ---58

Abraham (R-MI)
Akaka (D-HI)
Baucus (D-MT)
Bayh (D-IN)
Biden (D-DE)
Boxer (D-CA)
Breaux (D-LA)
Bryan (D-NV)
Byrd (D-WV)
Chafee, J. (R-RI)
Cleland (D-GA)
Conrad (D-ND)
Daschle (D-SD)
DeWine (R-OH)
Dodd (D-CT)
Dorgan (D-ND)
Durbin (D-IL)
Edwards (D-NC)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Graham (D-FL)
Hagel (R-NE)
Harkin (D-IA)
Hatch (R-UT)
Inouye (D-HI)
Jeffords (R-VT)
Johnson (D-SD)
Kennedy (D-MA)
Kerrey (D-NE)
Kerry (D-MA)
Kohl (D-WI)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Lautenberg (D-NJ)
Leahy (D-VT)
Levin (D-MI)
Lieberman (D-CT)
Lincoln (D-AR)
Lugar (R-IN)
Mack (R-FL)
McCain (R-AZ)
McConnell (R-KY)
Mikulski (D-MD)
Moynihan (D-NY)
Murray (D-WA)
Reed (D-RI)
Reid (D-NV)
Robb (D-VA)
Rockefeller (D-WV)
Roth (R-DE)
Sarbanes (D-MD)
Schumer (D-NY)
Shelby (R-AL)
Smith (R-OR)
Snowe (R-ME)
Specter (R-PA)
Torricelli (D-NJ)
Warner (R-VA)
Wellstone (D-MN)
Wyden (D-OR)

NAYs ---41

Allard (R-CO)
Ashcroft (R-MO)
Bennett (R-UT)
Bingaman (D-NM)
Bond (R-MO)
Brownback (R-KS)
Bunning (R-KY)
Burns (R-MT)
Campbell (R-CO)
Collins (R-ME)
Coverdell (R-GA)
Craig (R-ID)
Crapo (R-ID)
Domenici (R-NM)
Enzi (R-WY)
Feingold (D-WI)
Fitzgerald (R-IL)
Frist (R-TN)
Gorton (R-WA)
Gramm (R-TX)
Grams (R-MN)
Grassley (R-IA)
Gregg (R-NH)
Helms (R-NC)
Hollings (D-SC)
Hutchinson (R-AR)
Hutchison (R-TX)
Inhofe (R-OK)
Kyl (R-AZ)
Lott (R-MS)
Murkowski (R-AK)
Nickles (R-OK)
Roberts (R-KS)
Santorum (R-PA)
Sessions (R-AL)
Smith (R-NH)
Stevens (R-AK)
Thomas (R-WY)
Thompson (R-TN)
Thurmond (R-SC)
Voinovich (R-OH)

Not Voting - 1

Cochran (R-MS)

106th US CONGRESS

US Senate JEWS Voting to BOMB White Orthodox Christian SERBIA !!

YEAs ---11

Boxer (D-CA)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Kohl (D-WI)
Lautenberg (D-NJ)
Levin (D-MI)
Lieberman (D-CT)
Schumer (D-NY)
Specter (R-PA)
Wellstone (D-MN)
Wyden (D-OR)
Kerry [Kohn] (D-MA)
Rockefeller??? (D-WV)

Perhaps Rockefeller is another? Who knows? In which case it would be 12 out of 13!!!

The only Jewish "Nay" I'm aware of (feel free to point out any omissions if you know of any) was Russ Feingold.

In other words at least 11/12 (92%!!!) US Senate Jews voted to bomb and attack Serbia in support of the expansion of Greater Albania. Clinton's mostly Jewish Cabinet supported and agitated hard for this as did the "Western Media".

1999 Article from US Senate Republican Policy Committee detailing Clinton and his cabinet's love of Muslim terrorists.

http://rpc.senate.gov/releases/1999/fr033199.htm

The real threat the US and Europe faces is the corrupt elites who have taken over our governments, medias and to some extent our economies and who are now "transforming" our societies from the inside with their liberal/marxist cancer.

Joe McCarthy
01-11-2012, 06:24 PM
You'd like them to become America's bitch, no? :)

I don't think it's too much to ask for them to stop arming and assisting Venezuela, Syria (possibly Iran too), Sudan, and China.

If anything the Putinists may have a foreign policy even more hostile to Western interests than the Soviet Union. For most of the Cold War China and Russia were much more distant than they are today.

Joe McCarthy
01-11-2012, 06:27 PM
Jewish Senators are Democrats, Roy. It's no surprise that Democrats would support Clinton's policy regarding Serbia.

RoyBatty
01-11-2012, 06:33 PM
Clinton's cabinet were largely Jewish Joew Schmo. Obviously they were all in on it. The Feds and the Senators.

So take your "USA supports Whitey" bs and shove it.

Aces High
01-11-2012, 06:41 PM
I don't think it's too much to ask for them to stop arming and assisting Venezuela, Syria (possibly Iran too)

Why should they stop selling arms to Iran.......it never bothered you lot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran-Contra_affair

Peasant
01-11-2012, 06:49 PM
I don't think it's too much to ask for them to stop arming and assisting Venezuela, Syria (possibly Iran too), Sudan, and China.

If anything the Putinists may have a foreign policy even more hostile to Western interests than the Soviet Union. For most of the Cold War China and Russia were much more distant than they are today.

What threat is Syria to the west? Oh wait... you must be talking about Israel's interests again.

Joe McCarthy
01-11-2012, 06:49 PM
Clinton's cabinet were largely Jewish Joew Schmo. Obviously they were all in on it. The Feds and the Senators.

So take your "USA supports Whitey" bs and shove it.

What is your point here? The US and NATO generally intervened against a scumbag, Slobodan Milosevic, to help white people.

Meanwhile, Russia is arming the very worst regimes in the world, none of which are white.

Let's break this down:

On the international scene America's closest allies are Western Europeans, Australians, Canadians, etc.

Russia's closest allies are Hugo Chavez, Omar Bashir, Bashar Assad, and Hu Jintao.

Which of the two, given these facts, is most likely to be dubbed friend of the white man: the US or Russia?

Peasant
01-11-2012, 06:52 PM
Ah, I forgot about big bad evil Russia being a threat to US hegemony or some shit.

Joe McCarthy
01-11-2012, 06:52 PM
Why should they stop selling arms to Iran.......it never bothered you lot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran-Contra_affair

None of those arms were used against Russia. On the other hand, there is fairly hard evidence Iran is arming Afghan insurgents against us.

If Russia insists on supporting our enemies (non-white enemies, I might add, for all of you good white men), then obviously there is a problem in US-Russia relations.

Olika
01-11-2012, 06:54 PM
Joe McCarthy
Russia better US even in this state...humble yourself with it already. ;)

Aces High
01-11-2012, 06:55 PM
[QUOTE=Joe McCarthy;652024

On the international scene America's closest allies are Western Europeans, Australians, Canadians, etc.

Russia's closest allies are Hugo Chavez, Omar Bashir, Bashar Assad, and Hu Jintao.

Which of the two, given these facts, is most likely to be dubbed friend of the white man: the US or Russia?[/QUOTE]

Your problem is that you think your dealing with a load of fucking American morons on this forum with your plebian little arguments.

Peasant
01-11-2012, 06:55 PM
None of those arms were used against Russia. On the other hand, there is fairly hard evidence Iran is arming Afghan insurgents against us.

If Russia insists on supporting our enemies (non-white enemies, I might add, for all of you good white men), then obviously there is a problem in US-Russia relations.

Never mind, question still stands.

Aces High
01-11-2012, 06:57 PM
there is fairly hard evidence Iran is arming Afghan insurgents against us.

No there isnt....its just an excuse to do Israels dirty work so they come up with this bullshit to convince moronic American morons to go along with it.....same as Saddams WMD's etc etc.

Pakistan your close friend in the region is arming the Taliban.

Joe McCarthy
01-11-2012, 07:01 PM
Joe McCarthy
Russia better US even in this state...humble yourself with it already. ;)

'Better' at what? In terms of international relations Russia's role has been to bolster non-whites against Western governments for close to a century now.

And on other fronts, well...

RoyBatty
01-11-2012, 07:01 PM
What is your point here? The US and NATO generally intervened against a scumbag, Slobodan Milosevic, to help white people.

You've got things backwards. USA are the mud scumbags who help destroy European Civilisation.

Der Steinadler
01-11-2012, 07:04 PM
A short documentary on the Israel Lobby operating on Capitol Hill........

sr2bJ6JpsT0

Joe McCarthy
01-11-2012, 07:12 PM
You've got things backwards. USA are the mud scumbags who help destroy European Civilisation.

Bill Clinton was a 'mud scumbag'? ;)

It'd be more accurate to say neo-Nazis are the niggers of the white race. ;)

Der Steinadler
01-11-2012, 07:18 PM

Destroying the world.

Just about every country on this planet has had a puppet - democratic - government, and central bank, installed under 'American' leadership.

America is a global problem.

RoyBatty
01-11-2012, 07:19 PM

He did enjoy having himself labeled as the USA's "First Black President".

Put that in your gerbil pipe and smoke it sunshine.

In writing about the impeachment in 1998, Morrison wrote that, since Whitewater, Bill Clinton had been mistreated because of his "Blackness":
Years ago, in the middle of the Whitewater investigation, one heard the first murmurs: white skin notwithstanding, this is our first black President. Blacker than any actual black person who could ever be elected in our children’s lifetime. After all, Clinton displays almost every trope of blackness: single-parent household, born poor, working-class, saxophone-playing, McDonald’s-and-junk-food-loving boy from Arkansas.[16]

The phrase "our first Black president" was adopted as a positive by Bill Clinton supporters. When the Congressional Black Caucus honored the former president at its dinner in Washington D.C. on September 29, 2001, for instance, Rep. Eddie Bernice Johnson (D-TX), the chair, told the audience that Clinton "took so many initiatives he made us think for a while we had elected the first black president."[17]

Der Steinadler
01-11-2012, 07:22 PM

Clinton, Bush, Kennedy, Roosevelt....what does it matter ?

Since Wilson, everyone of your presidents has been installed by the controllers of your FED reserve.

Your government is a Puppet Government representing the interests of one people.....the Jews.

Joe McCarthy
01-11-2012, 07:40 PM
Some of the posts on this thread sounded better in the original German.

Can Hu Jintao expect you fine gentlemen in his service? After all, who can stand up to ZOG like the Chicoms? :D

RoyBatty
01-11-2012, 07:41 PM
Some of the posts on this thread sounded better in the original German.

Oh blah blah... you and your wigger Clinton

Siberyak
01-11-2012, 07:51 PM
Clinton was a zionists dream. Clinton was a lackey goyim

RoyBatty
01-11-2012, 08:28 PM

You'll be telling us next that US arms weren't used against the Soviet Union in Afghanistan. Keep up the comedy routines. Hilarious.

In any case, even Israel supplied Iran with arms and spares during Iran-Iraq conflict so it's hard to understand what exactly you're crying about.

The fact of the matter is that the USA arms wogs and bombs for them whenever it suits their purposes. The USA are quite happy to attack countries of any ethnic, cultural, racial or religious pursuasion so that Wall Street Jews can make a buck for themselves and to pay for the politicians in Congress.

Joe McCarthy
01-11-2012, 08:38 PM
You'll be telling us next that US arms weren't used against the Soviet Union in Afghanistan. Keep up the comedy routines. Hilarious

Fitting payback for the Soviets arming North Vietnam against us - and they armed them much more heavily than we armed the Afghan freedom fighters.

There was also the little matter of it helping the Soviet Union to collapse.

RoyBatty
01-11-2012, 08:43 PM
There's still the little oustanding matter of the USA's collapse. Inshallah.

Joe McCarthy
01-11-2012, 08:58 PM
Since we're on the topic of Russia arming the odious this bears mentioning:

http://countrystudies.us/south-africa/85.htm

Pretoria severed diplomatic ties with the Soviet Union in 1956, largely because of Moscow's support for the SACP. In 1964 the Soviet Union began to deliver arms to ANC military training camps in Tanzania, and this support continued through the early 1980s.

Meanwhile, the US designated the ANC as a terrorist organization and vetoed Soviet backed UN resolutions against South Africa.

Aces High
01-11-2012, 09:06 PM
Fitting payback for the Soviets arming North Vietnam against us

Good case in point......The Vietnamese beat you black and blue.....and you think you can beat the Chinese...dream on you fool...dream on.

You cant even beat the Taliban and they are even worse than the VC.

RoyBatty
01-11-2012, 09:07 PM
Since we're on the topic of Russia arming the odious this bears mentioning:

http://countrystudies.us/south-africa/85.htm

Meanwhile, the US designated the ANC as a terrorist organization and vetoed Soviet backed UN resolutions against South Africa.

Give it a rest Kaballah Joe.

The Soviets were arming the Niggers while the USA and EU were funding them and promoting them in their media.

South Africa was fkd over by both the Capitalists and the Communists.

Then there's the little matter how SA got stabbed in the back by the USA in Angola. Some of us don't forget Kaballah Joe. We don't forget. We remember you bastards. :)

Have a nice day now.

Joe McCarthy
01-11-2012, 09:11 PM
Good case in point......The Vietnamese beat you black and blue.....and you think you can beat the Chinese...dream on you fool...dream on.

China submitted to the armistice in the Korean War under threats that Ike would nuke them.

US 1, China 0.

Joe McCarthy
01-11-2012, 09:15 PM
Give it a rest Kaballah Joe.

The Soviets were arming the Niggers while the USA and EU were funding them and promoting them in their media.

South Africa was fkd over by both the Capitalists and the Communists.

Then there's the little matter how SA got stabbed in the back by the USA in Angola. Some of us don't forget Kaballah Joe. We don't forget. We remember you bastards. :)

Have a nice day now.

First, the EU didn't exist at the time and we're not the EU in any case. Second, the US did not fund the ANC. That is garbage.

RoyBatty
01-11-2012, 09:15 PM
Try that again today sunshine. See how far you'll get.

RoyBatty
01-11-2012, 09:19 PM
First, the EU didn't exist at the time and we're not the EU in any case. Second, the US did not fund the ANC. That is garbage.

The ANC were like the IRA. Not funded by the Feds, money was simply collected for them in the USA since in those days, it was as American as Apple Pie to collect Cash for Terror.

EU, European countries which are EU today... same fkn difference. They couldn't send the wogs enough dough.

US and European media promoted them. Demonized SA. International sanctions, led by the Jew SA and the Europeans. Weapons boycotts... so that we'd get screwed by the damn Cubans and their Soviet planes in Angola.

You're a joke Joe. Claiming that the USA "supports whites".

Your rotten Fed Govt only supports lining the pockets of Wall Street and their various hangers on in Industry and Congress.

Aces High
01-11-2012, 09:22 PM

Reagans veto was overuled.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comprehensive_Anti-Apartheid_Act

Joe McCarthy
01-11-2012, 09:32 PM
Reagans veto was overuled.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comprehensive_Anti-Apartheid_Act

Please learn the difference between UN resolutions and an act of Congress. ;)

Okay, this thread has been fun but that's enough anti-American stupidity for today. :)

RoyBatty
01-11-2012, 09:39 PM
3w1TzLR2tYc

Siberyak
01-11-2012, 09:40 PM
AIPAC controls US foreign policy.

Phil75231
01-12-2012, 02:44 AM
China as 1.3 billion people. In the long run, its rise to the top is practically a foregone conclusion. The best we can do is to convince them that it's in their interest to rise peacefully. That's were getting new allies in the region can help.

Still, India with 1.1 bn is a potential counterweight as well.

Also, keep in mind that we should treat them as adversaries, but not enemies unless it is clear they plan to use military force to accomplish their aims.

All in all, this is more a chess game than Mortal Kombat

AussieScott
01-12-2012, 03:03 AM
China as 1.3 billion people. In the long run, its rise to the top is practically a foregone conclusion. The best we can do is to convince them that it's in their interest to rise peacefully. That's were getting new allies in the region can help.

Still, India with 1.1 bn is a potential counterweight as well.

Also, keep in mind that we should treat them as adversaries, but not enemies unless it is clear they plan to use military force to accomplish their aims.

All in all, this is more a chess game than Mortal Kombat

China estimate 20 million odd single males between the age of 15-45 years old.

India estimate 20 million odd single males between the age of 15-45 years old.

That equates to mass exodus/colonisation or war. I tend to lean to war, and mortal combat as those single male ratios will never find a mate even if it disperses through the world.

When the USA's hegemony falls, nothing will replace it, a multi-polar hegemony will just lead to a power vacuum, which makes the chessboard hostile and mortal combat imminent in one form or another.

Turkey
01-12-2012, 03:06 AM
Joe's not well! Stop tormenting him everyone! Leave him alooooooone!

None of us have any say over the US military policies.

The difference between Joe and the rest of you is that he truly doesn't know this.

Wake up call people. :icon_yell: He's not well!!!

Is it that hard to work out?:confused:

Just stop picking on him.

Der Steinadler
01-12-2012, 09:02 AM
China submitted to the armistice in the Korean War under threats that Ike would nuke them.

US 1, China 0.

Saturation Bombing is the only way you can win a War.

You'll never win the Peace.

Aces High
01-12-2012, 10:48 AM
Saturation Bombing is the only way you can win a War.

They tried that with the Vietnamese.....and still lost.

Siberyak
01-12-2012, 11:00 AM
They tried that with the Vietnamese.....and still lost.