PDA

View Full Version : STV Scotland: Scotland Revealed

The Lawspeaker
01-12-2012, 05:51 PM
STV Scotland: Scotland Revealed
PzMAxyiUWo0
Series celebrating Scotland's stunning landscape and landmarks from the air. In this first episode, presenter Vanessa Collingridge starts her journey in the capital, exploring Edinburgh from its volcanic beginnings to the building of the glorious New Town. She then travels through the agricultural Borders and follows Glasgow's mighty River Clyde before arriving at the gateway to the Highlands, Stirling.
LQ7QHywt_AQ
Series celebrating Scotland's stunning landscape and landmarks from the air. In this second episode, Vanessa Collingridge starts her journey in Mid-Argyll, visiting Kilmartin to explore the history of some of Scotland's earliest kings. She then travels to Inveraray and the west coast of Skye before ending with a journey from Ben Nevis to Urquhart Castle.
jZZoHs2huIA
Series celebrating Scotland's stunning landscape and landmarks from the air. In this third episode, Vanessa Collingridge travels across the Cairngorms, journeys along the River Dee to Balmoral, revels in Aberdeen's granite architecture and ends by taking a look at two of Scotland's engineering marvels - the Bell Rock Lighthouse and the Forth Rail Bridge.
uIusRjYXibo
Scotland's stunning landscapes and landmarks as seen from the air in the depths of winter - the Cairngorms, Glencoe, the Great Glen Fault. Vanessa Collingridge presents this breath-taking aerial portrait of Scotland's beautiful scenery during the winter months, while covered in snow.

Graham
01-12-2012, 05:55 PM
I recommend people watch this if you're interested in Scotland's landscapes and a wee bit more. It's very well done, I watched it at the time.

Thanks for posting this Civis.

The Scottish parliament actually looks really good from above lol

Libertas
01-12-2012, 06:02 PM
I recommend people watch this if you're interested in Scotland's landscapes and a wee bit more. It's very well done, I watched it at the time.

Thanks for posting this Civis.

The Scottish parliament actually looks really good from above lol

Pity the Parliament building looks crap from ground level with bits dropping off from time to time.:):):)

Graham
01-12-2012, 06:08 PM
Pity the Parliament building looks crap from ground level with bits dropping off from time to time.:):):)

I know. Should just let it drop off, bamboo on windows etc... The Queen must look out of Holyrood Palace and just sigh..

It's brilliant inside too. shame