http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/7876/91959201.jpg
http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/8028/71936972.jpg
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/2944/97713151sn.jpg
http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/1278/69049260.jpg
http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/7729/54941227.jpg

Sabinea's sister?

Agrippa
01-14-2012, 10:02 PM
Pred. Dinaro-Alpinoid, minor Atlanto-Nordid (Pontid?) likely.

Ushtari
01-14-2012, 10:07 PM
Pred. Dinaro-Alpinoid, minor Atlanto-Nordid (Pontid?) likely.
Pretty typical for Albo chickz then?? cuz i can recognize her for being alboh from an helicopter

Mordid
01-14-2012, 10:26 PM
Pretty typical for Albo chickz then?? cuz i can recognize her for being alboh from an helicopter
An helicopter? LOL, an ubermensch don't make grammar mistakes.

Agrippa
01-14-2012, 10:32 PM

For some reason I think that similar variants are pretty common elsewhere too though, especially in Romania and some other "Eastern mountain-herder people", so Slovakia, Western Ukraine etc.

But yes, she is pretty typical Albanian, but not necessarily exclusively.

Ushtari
01-14-2012, 10:34 PM
For some reason I think that similar variants are pretty common elsewhere too though, especially in Romania and some other "Eastern mountain-herder people", so Slovakia, Western Ukraine etc.

I agree, IMO she look very similar to the member Sabinea who is romanian

Mordid
01-14-2012, 10:36 PM

Do you think Slovaks/Western Ukrainians look similar to Albanians?

Agrippa
01-14-2012, 10:44 PM
Do you think Slovaks/Western Ukrainians look similar to Albanians?

Well, many populations have different overlaps with different people if it is about their racial-phenotypical variation. Now she is not untypical for Albanians, but quite common in all Eastern mountain herders, especially those of the Carpathians, so that is "this overlap".

Albanians too expanded by the way, probably they assimilated Aromun/Romanian elements in significant quantities too and probably some of the traits now present in Albanians have this origin - at least it is possible and there is the Thraco-Illyrian connection anyway.

Just look at this map and how the Carpathian mountains form a continuity from Slovakia, over Romania, partly to Southern Poland and Western Ukraine, to Albania in the South.

Typically Romanians are more Mediterranid (primarily Pontid) in the East and more Dinaro-Alpinoid in the mountain regions, relatively.

So I would consider a combination of migratory factors and selection because of habitat and subsistence/culture.

Sabinae
01-14-2012, 10:45 PM
She is not so "very" similar to me :) I know what I've been classified as...

Ushtari, you are aware that she differs a lot, bodywise, and face wise, from me. And yes, I don't look like a typical Romanian, mind you...

Ushtari
01-14-2012, 10:49 PM
She is not so "very" similar to me :) I know what I've been classified as...

Ushtari, you are aware that she differs a lot, bodywise, and face wise, from me. And yes, I don't look like a typical Romanian, mind you...
mayby i got confused with her hawtness and thought she resemblez you because of dat:eek::coffee:

Mordid
01-14-2012, 10:52 PM
Well, many populations have different overlaps with different people if it is about their racial-phenotypical variation. Now she is not untypical for Albanians, but quite common in all Eastern mountain herders, especially those of the Carpathians, so that is "this overlap".

Albanians too expanded by the way, probably they assimilated Aromun/Romanian elements in significant quantities too and probably some of the traits now present in Albanians have this origin - at least it is possible and there is the Thraco-Illyrian connection anyway.

Just look at this map and how the Carpathian mountains form a continuity from Slovakia, over Romania, partly to Southern Poland and Western Ukraine, to Albania in the South.

Typically Romanians are more Mediterranid (primarily Pontid) in the East and more Dinaro-Alpinoid in the mountain regions, relatively.

So I would consider a combination of migratory factors and selection because of habitat and subsistence/culture.
Albanians and Slovakians are phenotypically similiar, but not the same. Slovaks have Dinarid/East Alpinid as their predominantly element, while on the contrary, Albanians have Dinaro-Alpinoid. How can I separate them, despite they are phenotypically similiar?

TheBorrebyViking
01-14-2012, 10:54 PM
Flatchested(overall, she has mosquito bite tendencies) is my classification.

Sabinae
01-14-2012, 10:58 PM
mayby i got confused with her hawtness and thought she resemblez you because of dat:eek::coffee:

:) :tongue :embarrassed It is very nice of you to think and write that. But hotness is deeply individualistic... at least...I'd like to have my own say/originality in that... :P

Ushtari
01-14-2012, 10:59 PM
Flatchested(overall, she has mosquito bite tendencies) is my classification.
she is way hawter than anything you can get

Agrippa
01-14-2012, 11:00 PM
Albanians and Slovakians are phenotypically similiar, but not the same. Slovaks have Dinarid/East Alpinid as their predominantly element, while on the contrary, Albanians have Dinaro-Alpinoid. How can I separate them, despite they are phenotypically similiar?

The main difference comes from the Northern-Southern divide and the stronger "pure Dinarid" element in Albanians.

This means, Albanians have more of the (Eastern) Mediterranean, Slovaks more of the Northern and Eastern influences, actually.

memobekes
01-15-2012, 12:40 AM
i can recognize her for being alboh from an helicopter
You couldnt have worded it any better...

Agrippa
01-15-2012, 10:27 AM
Well this is the point which i find not quite plausible.Similarity on phenotype doesn't mean that one group assimilated another one in significant number, it can be some shared origin that is all.As far as i am concerned about Aromuns they always consisted a small number which there is no way they laid an impact on Albanian population.

You are right in a way, but we don't know for certain in many cases.

Also, for Romania and Slovakia-Southern Poland for example, we know certain migrations of mountain-herders took place.

The real question is, when certain genes and memes, cultural traditions, which connect those people spread, was it earlier or later, how much of it was independent development, how much influenced by an original centre and so on.

Mordid
01-15-2012, 10:31 AM
You are right in a way, but we don't know for certain in many cases.

Also, for Romania and Slovakia-Southern Poland (Especially Carpathian) for example, we know certain migrations of mountain-herders took place.

Fixed. ;)

Ushtari
01-15-2012, 06:13 PM
Šiptar chikkz are clearly hawter than Polish

Mordid
01-15-2012, 06:22 PM
Šiptar chikkz are clearly hawter than Polish
Slovak girls are way hot. If you go to Slovakia, you will shit your pant. :swl

Elbegast
08-25-2012, 06:12 PM
Dinaro-Alpinid.

safinator