PDA

View Full Version : Hi Guys!

Oliver Levanson
01-17-2012, 11:32 PM
First of all thank you for letting me join this forum! Where do I start? I have browsed this site only recently and I came across it whilst researching my family history and ethnicity. There seem some very interesting topics (Some I have absolutely no idea about!) I have never heard of before, on here.

Well about me....My father was adopted when he was very young so I'm not so sure of his roots though he looked as English as they come,my mum was too,She was English but had some Scotch ancestry on her mothers side so I'm told (Explains the red hair lol!) I won't go into to many details in this post as this is just my introduction and I'm guessing any in depth questions should be posted elsewhere lol! But anyway I was born in and live in Sussex, England (Best country on earth!)

My only worry though is my is surname Levanson which seems to be of Jewish origin?!! But I'm not sure if that's because my dad was adopted.

I'm looking forward to anything anybody can help me with in regards to my ancestry and am looking forward to learning about yours too!

Loki
01-17-2012, 11:34 PM
Welcome :)

Moonbird
01-21-2012, 09:46 PM
Welcome OL! :)

Laudanum
01-21-2012, 09:51 PM
Welcome.:)

Fortis in Arduis
01-22-2012, 09:06 PM
Welcome to the forum. :)

Levinson is definitely a Jewish surname.

Minesweeper
01-22-2012, 09:12 PM
Welcome!

You forgot to say hi to our girls, by the way.;)

Vasconcelos
01-22-2012, 09:15 PM
Welcome to our humble community.