PDA

View Full Version : Who Is Closer genetically: Italians (All of them)/Croatians or Poles/Eastern Russians?

LightInDarkness
01-19-2012, 03:22 AM
Continued from another great edition.

Sikeliot
01-19-2012, 03:25 AM
People in far eastern Russia are Mongoloids. So Croatian/Italian.

LightInDarkness
01-19-2012, 03:31 AM
When I say Italian I mean North AND Far South (excluding Sicily and Sardinia). But yeah, I have to go with Italians/Croats.

Sikeliot
01-19-2012, 03:34 AM
People from Veneto are probably genetically close to Croatians.

LightInDarkness
01-19-2012, 03:36 AM
I'd say people from Central Italy are most like Croatians. People from Northern Italy are closer related to Swiss.

I'd say Southern Italians are closest to Greeks/Serbs/Albanians/Bosnians (maybe)

StonyArabia
01-21-2012, 09:12 PM
Eastern Russians are not Slavs, so Italians and Croats would be the obvious answer in this case. If you meant that ethnic Russians who live in Siberia then they are closer to Poles and Croats probably since they share Slavic origins.

Heartie
01-21-2012, 11:59 PM
eastern russians look like chinese so I vote Italians/croats

Austrvegr
01-25-2012, 01:35 PM
eastern russians look like chinese

Yeah, like Australian Anglo-Saxons look Australoid.

:cool:

Padre Organtino
01-25-2012, 02:13 PM
What bizzare "Eastern Russians" are you talking about? Far East region of Russia has been colonized by ethnic Ukranians during Russian Empire. So people there are even closer to Poles than your average Russian. And Russians in Siberia and other colonial parts of the country didn't mix much with the natives hence they look almost like Russians from European part of the country.

LightInDarkness
01-27-2012, 01:29 AM
Looks like they're neck and neck.

Saruman
01-27-2012, 01:40 PM
lol, Poles and Russians are much closer. Croats are also closer to Poles/Russians than to Italians..:D

http://i52.tinypic.com/35akup1.jpg

Den Pobedy
04-13-2013, 03:12 AM
It really depends on what is meant by "Eastern Russians". I take it to mean Eastern European Slavs. And a little known fact is that of the Slavic tribes that first formed Russia (Rus).Three of them were branches of tribes/or came first from what's now Poland,East Polans,Radimichs,and Vyatichs. And " Some people claim that recently discovered higher percentage of Central European Genetic Marker M458 in areas around Moscow, which cannot be traced to more recent Polish immigration is due to the Vyatichi autochtonic settlement there."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polans_(eastern)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radimich
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vyatichs

safinator
05-17-2013, 03:50 PM
Italians and Croats

Roy
05-17-2013, 04:04 PM
It depends which Croats, which Italians, which Poles, and which Russians. So this question is rather difficult to answer and It may be that the possible answer wouldN'T be clear

sevruk
05-17-2013, 04:22 PM
What is the eastern Russian?
Russian from Siberia closer to the Poles than the Russians from Smolensk.
There was a lot of Poles in Siberia;)

Twistedmind
05-17-2013, 04:25 PM
People in far eastern Russia are Mongoloids. So Croatian/Italian.

People in Far Eastern Russia are ethnic Russians, who arrived from all over European Russia in few last centuries, and all of them are pretty close to Poles. And Italians, even Northern, are furher from Croats than any kind of Russians from Croats, let alon from Poles.

No offense to OP, but thread is epic fail.

Proto-Shaman
05-17-2013, 05:36 PM
People in Far Eastern Russia are ethnic Russians, who arrived from all over European Russia in few last centuries, and all of them are pretty close to Poles. And Italians, even Northern, are furher from Croats than any kind of Russians from Croats, let alon from Poles.

No offense to OP, but thread is epic fail.
No Twistedmind, your style of argumentation is epic fail, as always. Eastern Russians are a mix of indigenous non-Russian Mongoloids and ethnic Russians. This is a wellknown fact. There are enough mongoloid looking "Russians" in Eeastern Russia.

Unmixed indigenous Mongoloid man (means: not ethnic Russian) from Sakhalin, Eastern Russia:
http://img.123rf.net/400wm/400/400/kirsanovv/kirsanovv0907/kirsanovv090700075.jpghttp://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/kirsanovv/kirsanovv1212/kirsanovv121200022/16711733-ein-portrat-des-alten-mongoloid-mann-mit-grauem-bart.jpghttp://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/kirsanovv/kirsanovv1208/kirsanovv120800005/14719165-ein-portrat-des-alten-mongoloid-mann-mit-grauem-bart.jpghttp://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/kirsanovv/kirsanovv1205/kirsanovv120500038/13665567-ein-portrat-des-alten-mongoloiden-mann-mit-grauem-bart.jpghttp://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/kirsanovv/kirsanovv1211/kirsanovv121100008/16061412-a-portrait-close-up-der-alten-manner-mit-grauen-bart-kleine-indigenen-volker-des-russischen-fernen-o.jpg

Most probably he is an Ainu man.

Arbėrori
05-17-2013, 05:38 PM
Eastern Russia is basically Turan land. :lol:

So the right answer would be Italians, Russia is too ethnically diverse.

Proto-Shaman
05-17-2013, 05:42 PM
Eastern Russia is basically Turan land. :lol:
No, it was the land of Proto-Mongoloid peoples = Caucasoid. (see Japan: Ainu, Jomon etc.)

sevruk
05-17-2013, 05:45 PM
No Twistedmind, your style of argumentation is epic fail, as always. Eastern Russians are a mix of indigenous non-Russian Mongoloids and ethnic Russians. This is a wellknown fact. There are enough mongoloid looking "Russians" in Eeastern Russia.

you're too stupid to moderator, no offense

Arbėrori
05-17-2013, 05:46 PM
No, it was the land of Proto-Mongoloid peoples = Caucasoid. (see Japan: Ainu, Jomon etc.)

Well, I'm speaking of today. The Russians there seem to be mixed.

Proto-Shaman
05-17-2013, 05:48 PM
you're too stupid to moderator, no offense
Hello ma Russian friend. Do you have any problem with an ethnic Turkic moderator?

Twistedmind
05-17-2013, 05:53 PM

Lol, google pictures of people in Vladivostok and Blagoveshcenk, you will not find any people like from your pics.

Here is one of them for example:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?79976-Dasha-Kapustina-Fernardo-Alonso-new-gf-!!

sevruk
05-17-2013, 05:54 PM
Well, I'm speaking of today. The Russians there seem to be mixed.

Albanians are mixed with the Turks, which is why such stupid

sevruk
05-17-2013, 05:57 PM
Hello ma Russian friend. Do you have any problem with an ethnic Turkic moderator?

Only with stupid ethnic Turkic moderator.

Proto-Shaman
05-17-2013, 05:58 PM
Lol, google pictures of people in Vladivostok and Blagoveshcenk, you will not find any people like from your pics.

Here is one of them for example:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?79976-Dasha-Kapustina-Fernardo-Alonso-new-gf-!!
Google is not reality. Travel along the Trans-Siberian Railway, there is the reality.

Twistedmind
05-17-2013, 06:00 PM
Google is not reality. Travel along the Trans-Siberian Railway, there is the reality.
Something you never did, and never will? :laugh:

Arbėrori
05-17-2013, 06:01 PM
Albanians are mixed with the Turks, which is why such stupid

It's okay, Tatarko.
http://i.imgur.com/kFoIAr5.gif

sevruk
05-17-2013, 06:19 PM
It's okay, Tatarko.
http://i.imgur.com/kFoIAr5.gif

OK, Kemalko

Loki
05-17-2013, 06:41 PM
Only with stupid ethnic Turkic moderator.

Look dude. Insult one of my moderators again and you get a ban.

Permafrost
05-17-2013, 06:51 PM
I've personally met Russians from Siberia and I can tell you ppl they're more likely to look fully Europid than Russians from multi-culti dumpholes like Moscow.

Alenka
05-17-2013, 06:54 PM
Erm... just because you see Mong faces along a railway in Russia does not mean they are ethnic Russians. Reality of Russia is that there are many ethnicities there. I guess some people are just too ignorant to know even such basic information.

Loki
05-17-2013, 06:59 PM
It's a myth that Russians from the East are darker. They are not. The colouring maps that you see take into consideration the aboriginal tribes.

Twistedmind
05-17-2013, 07:03 PM
Of over 26 million people living in Siberia, 25 million are pure Russians and Ukrainians. So it is pointless to speak about some Mongoloid nature of Far Eastern Russians. They are, like I wrote recent arrivals, and same like other Russians, extreemly close to Poles in matters of Gennetics.

Proto-Shaman
05-17-2013, 07:06 PM
Erm... just because you see Mong faces along a railway in Russia does not mean they are ethnic Russians. Reality of Russia is that there are many ethnicities there. I guess some people are just too ignorant to know even such basic information.
Alenka, the basic information is that amounts of mongoloid individuals in Eastern Russia consider themselves as "ethnic Russian".

Twistedmind
05-17-2013, 07:08 PM
Alenka, the basic information is that amounts of "mong" individuals in Eastern Russia call themselves "ethnic Russian".

Nope, people you posted are not Russians, but your Turanic cousins. Sakhas and Yakuts. It is something really basic for any kind of Turanist ;)

Alenka
05-17-2013, 07:09 PM
Alenka, the basic information is that those "mong" individuals call themselves "ethnic Russian".Maybe in your imagination. Not in reality.

AseNa
05-17-2013, 07:12 PM
although many people in eastern russia are mixed with mongoloids, they call themselves as "Russians"
:picard1:

Twistedmind
05-17-2013, 07:12 PM
Why my posts get deleted? I wrote that man posted by Kipchak Hakan is Turkic Sakha, not Russian? What was inusltive in that?

Proto-Shaman
05-17-2013, 07:15 PM
Why my posts get deleted? I wrote that man posted by Kipchak Hakan is Turkic Sakha, not Russian? What was inusltive in that?
1st because the matter is about ethnic Russians not indigenous Siberian individuals. 2ndly you have used the word "Turanic" for bad intenioned troll purposes.

Alenka
05-17-2013, 07:15 PM
Report this to Loki. There was nothing offensive in your post.

Proto-Shaman
05-17-2013, 07:17 PM
Report this to Loki. There was nothing offensive in your post.
He used the word "Turanic" for bad intenioned troll purposes.

Kastrioti1443
05-17-2013, 07:18 PM
The mongoloid people in eastern russia are not ethnic russians, evan if they want to call themselfes like that, it doesn't matter. In eastern russia people will tend to be with brown hair but with light beard and blue eyes.

Proto-Shaman
05-17-2013, 07:18 PM
Maybe in your imagination. Not in reality.
Travel along the Trans-Siberian Railway, there is the reality.

Twistedmind
05-17-2013, 07:19 PM
1st because the matter is about ethnic Russians not indigenous Siberian individuals.
And why do you posting them? You obviously lack any kind of knowledge concerning Russia. It was demonstrated numerous time, since your first post on this forum. With your childish logic and reasoning you even irritated Turkish moderators, like Altay.
You lack any kind knowledge concernign History, religion, lingusitcs, anthropology, yet you derailed numerous topics writing on that.

2ndly you used the word "Turanic" for bad intenioned troll purposes.

Quite trolish is that you use name of Iranian tribe (Turan) as some kind of Meta-Ethnicity for Turkic people.

Proto-Shaman
05-17-2013, 07:22 PM
And why do you posting them? You obviously lack any kind of knoledge concerning Russia. It was demonstrated numerous time, since your first post on this forum. With your childish logic and reasoning you even irritated Turkish moderators, like Altay.
You lack any kind knowledge concernign History, religion, lingusitcs, anthropology, yet you derailed numerous topics writing on that.
According to you.

Quite trolish is that you use name of Iranian tribe (Turan) as some kind of Meta-Ethnicity for Turkic people.
Turan is Aniran (see: Wikipedia). And now stop claiming Turkic affairs as Indo-European.

Twistedmind
05-17-2013, 07:27 PM
According to you.
According to anyone. You are trying to prove us that something what is common knowledge, is not true.

Proto-Shaman
05-17-2013, 07:32 PM
According to anyone. You are trying to prove us that something what is common knowledge, is not true.
Look. I travelled to Russia. I've met people there. I've met Russians and German-Russians in Germany. Everything you are claiming as "your reality" is simply wrong. (I've undeleted your post btw.)

sevruk
05-17-2013, 07:40 PM
I travelled to Russia.

I'm sure you did not do it

Proto-Shaman
05-17-2013, 07:44 PM
I'm sure you did not do it
I have a lot of acquaintances there.

Insuperable
05-17-2013, 07:51 PM
I have a lot of acquaintances there.

Even if so, so far when it comes to classifications you opened threads about "Turanid" persons who do not have a T of Turanid, classified persons as Turanids and Mongoloid influenced who are far from Turanids with zero Mongoloid influence...
Because of that who knows who you saw and what is a Monogloid influenced person to you.

Permafrost
05-17-2013, 07:51 PM
Alenka, the basic information is that amounts of mongoloid individuals in Eastern Russia consider themselves as "ethnic Russian".

I seriously doubt Russians have adopted such a subjectivist approach when it comes to ethnicity.

The Russian ethnos, is, after all, a firmly defined biological concept. Either you are born into a family of ethnic Russians, or you are not.

Proto-Shaman
05-17-2013, 07:55 PM
I seriously doubt Russians have adopted such a subjectivist approach when it comes to ethnicity.

The Russian ethnos, is, after all, a firmly defined biological concept. Either you are born into a family of ethnic Russians, or you are not.
If you have been assimilated into a Russian genetic sphere, you tend to tell what you see and hear. Language and society.

Proto-Shaman
05-17-2013, 08:59 PM
Even if so, so far when it comes to classifications you opened threads about "Turanid" persons who do not have a T of Turanid, classified persons as Turanids and Mongoloid influenced who are far from Turanids with zero Mongoloid influence...
Because of that who knows who you saw and what is a Monogloid influenced person to you.
Turanid is not Mongoloid btw. In contrast it is Europoid.

Twistedmind
05-17-2013, 09:34 PM
Turanid is contact type between Europoid and Mongoloid, or to put it simple mixed.

Arbėrori
05-17-2013, 09:43 PM
OK, Kemalko

http://i.imgur.com/OXJuJgc.gif

Proto-Shaman
05-17-2013, 09:57 PM
Turanid is contact type between Europoid and Mongoloid, or to put it simple mixed.
Yes right, but still mainly Europoid/Caucasoid.

Ianus
08-26-2013, 09:02 PM
I can't say, but i suppose Italian Croatian

Fire Haired
08-28-2013, 03:06 AM
When u look at aust dna which tell ur full ancestry i like the globe 13 test the most. Italians have alot more mid eastern blood than most Europeans like Greeks and far southeast Europeans. Croatians probably are not that related to Italians. Since they have so much over 30% of specifically east European Y DNa I2a1b kind of shows their european side groups with eastern Europeans but y dna is just a direct male line not ur full ancestry. If anything i would think Italians european side would group with western Europeans. Their only Mesloithic-Paleothic Y DNa that did not come with later Germanic migrations is I2a1a and other older I2 subclades. They are very rare because of new Neolithic and Bronze age paternal lineages cut off the old ones but since I2a1a is specific to western Europe and comes from Mesolithic-Paleolithic western Europe i would bet there European side is more related to like Spanish and French.

I doubt the European side so the main blood of Italians and Croatiens is very related. But since Italians do have a pretty signicant amount of mid eastern blood from around Syria and Iraq their percentage over all i would guess is over 20%. Globe13 test when u combine west asian and southwest asian percentages it is about 35-40% but i dont trust their percenatges. Crotians since they live in southeast Europe also have pretty high amounts of mid easternf rom the exact same source as were Italians get it. But they have less in globe13 test when u combine west asian and southwest asian they get about 25-30%.

Polish and eastern Russians probably are extremely related. The aust dna group that is from the family all europeans come form and probably arrived and its ancestral form probably arrived in Europe 30,000-60,000ybp. Is called by most test north euro, north east euro, or atlantic baltic. It is more popular east of Germany and north of Romania. So both Polish and Russians including eastern Russians have extremely high amounts. Since they both live in eastern Europe i would bet they have similar ancestry. Also the really Russian ethnic group is slavic just like Polish, When u say eastern Russian they are still Russian just because u live in the country Russia does not make u Russian if they call themselves Russian and speak the language than they are not Mongols. Real ethnic Russians live in the European side of Russia.

Both Russians and Polish have over 50% of Balto SLavic R1a1a1b2 Z283 and have many specifically Slavic subclades. Balto SLavic langauges were rbought to eastern Europe through central Russia Yamna culture and it formed in eastern Europe as Corded ware culture about 5,000ybp two 4,600ybp y dna samples from corded ware culture in central Germany had for sure R1a1 probably the Balto Slavic branch which should be called Corded ware branch. It is hard to say how much blood the migrating Yamna people gave to modern Baltic and Slavic speakers but the defintley are a common ancestry for Russians and Polish. I think that Russians and Polish are almost the same people genetically. So they defintley are more related to each other than Croatians and Italians.

Fire Haired
08-28-2013, 03:08 AM
Eastern Russians are not Slavs, so Italians and Croats would be the obvious answer in this case. If you meant that ethnic Russians who live in Siberia then they are closer to Poles and Croats probably since they share Slavic origins.

If they call themselves Russian their Russian. Russian is a ethnic group i guess now they own a bunch of land in asia but orignalley they lived in only the European part of Russia mainly around northern so like Moscow area.

CommonSense
09-01-2018, 10:32 PM
Russians and Poles are pretty close considering they belong to an entirely different branch of Slavs. Much closer to each other genetically than Croats and Italians for sure.

Bogdan
12-15-2018, 03:05 PM
Poles and Eastern Russians.