PDA

View Full Version : Muslim Demographics - You Tube Video

Treffie
04-26-2009, 09:29 AM
I'm not usually one to believe in much YouTube propaganda, but this one has really got me thinking. The population statistics stated for the Muslim population in the UK is correct, so I'm wondering if the vid is accurate all the way through. If so, it's pretty alarming.

Discuss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK1pnCldKZI

Inese
04-26-2009, 11:10 AM
Very bad!! :mad: What can we do to stop it?? Maybe remove muslims from Europe and a higher birth rate of ourselfes. Problem is that there a people existing who call young mothers low class.....:rolleyes2::rolleyes:
Hm when it get so worse i hope i die before when i grow old. 2060 i will become 69 years old. :coffee:

Freomæg
04-26-2009, 11:27 AM
Wow. I don't know if was the effectiveness of the presentation, but that really shook me up. If that's all true, our plight is even greater than I previously thought. Terrifying stuff - particularly Germany's own official statistics acknowledging that Germany will be an Islamic state shortly.

Makes me want to go and make babies. If only I could afford to.

Óttar
04-27-2009, 12:12 AM
:eek: I thought secular humanism would be an environment where at least small communities of pagans/heathens could exist, but alas when this comes about we can kiss our native religion(s) goodbye.

1.2 fertility rate in Italy, 1.1 in Spain? And these are "Catholic" countries for (literally) Christ's sake!

8.1 Muslim children per family?! It's time for some pro-active population control.

Brynhild
04-27-2009, 12:37 AM
Very bad!! :mad: What can we do to stop it?? Maybe remove muslims from Europe and a higher birth rate of ourselfes. Problem is that there a people existing who call young mothers low class.....:rolleyes2::rolleyes:

I'm sorry, but you've hardly been gone and come back for five minutes and already there is a snipe about somebody who's simply stated a point of view that is different to yours. If you don't want to argue with anyone, take this timely advice and not start one!

Hm when it get so worse i hope i die before when i grow old. 2060 i will become 69 years old. :coffee:

If I'm still alive, I will be 96. I don't know how true this presentation is, but frankly I'm worried. The only real chance we have is either some natural disasters or a full scale war - neither of which is a great prospect.

Stegura
04-27-2009, 07:19 AM
http://i44.tinypic.com/1zmkn48.jpg
Europe in 2100?

Inese
04-27-2009, 10:19 AM
http://i44.tinypic.com/1zmkn48.jpg
Europe in 2100?

I found a similary map!! :rolleyes:

http://wa2.images.onesite.com/my.telegraph.co.uk/user/help_ma_boab/eurabia.jpg

And flag of EU in 20 years!!.....

http://img471.imageshack.us/img471/689/eurabia7ty.jpg

Treffie
04-27-2009, 11:30 PM
And flag of EU in 20 years!!.....

http://wa2.images.onesite.com/my.telegraph.co.uk/user/help_ma_boab/eurabia.jpg

Lol!! I'm moving to the British Isles! :D

Catuvellaunian
04-27-2009, 11:48 PM
I saw this video earlier, and now I'm both terrified and more determined than ever. I was hoping to have about three kids anyway, but this makes me think I'll need more :p

My grandparents both have 7 siblings each, so now I have around 100 relatives in three generations, but I have only 2 first cousins as the current generation is having only one or two kids each. Where did things go wrong?

So the battle for europe begins...

Beorn
04-28-2009, 12:20 AM
So the battle for europe begins...

Question is, where will the battle be fought? It seems the battle we currently face is one which is ultimately divisive and only serves to divide brothers and sisters.

As the video quoted Gadafi:
"There are signs that Allah will grant victory to Islam in Europe without swords, without guns, without conquest.
We don't need terrorists, we don't need homicide bombers. The 50+ million Muslims in Europe will turn it into a Muslim continent within a few decades."
Why don't they need to resort to these actions? Because we are rolling over in our bid to be as anti-racist and "enlightened" as we fear we should be.

We cannot fight divided. Whatever the fight may be.

I couldn't see the sources cited during the video, so went and retrieved some figures.

According to the 2001 census 1,536,015 Muslims are living in England and Wales, where they form 3% of the population; in Scotland they number 42,557 and represent 0.84% of the population; and the Northern Ireland census indicated that 1,943 Muslims lived in the province.

In England 40% of Muslims live in London, where they make up 8.5% of the population. There are also large numbers of Muslims in Birmingham, Manchester, Bradford, Luton, Slough, Leicester and the mill towns of Northern England. In Scotland there are significant Muslim populations in Glasgow (17667, 3.1%), East Renfrewshire (1897, 2.1%), Dundee (2846, 2.0%) and Edinburgh (6801, 1.5%). In Wales most Muslims live in Cardiff (11261, 3,7%), but there are also significant numbers in Newport (3492, 2.6%) and Swansea (2167, 1.0%). Muslims are concentrated in urban areas, where they make up 3.3% of the population; In rural areas the proportion of the population is less than 0.1%. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/09/England-subdivisions-Muslim-population-2001.png

Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> The local authorities with a Muslim population greater than 10% are:

* London Borough of Tower Hamlets 36.4% 71,389
* London Borough of Newham 24.3% 59,293
* Blackburn with Darwen 19.4% 26,674
* City of Bradford 16.1% 75,188
* London Borough of Waltham Forest 15.1% 32,902
* Luton 14.6% 26,963
* Birmingham 14.3% 139,771
* London Borough of Hackney 13.8% 27,908
* Pendle 13.4% 11,988
* Slough 13.4% 15,897
* London Borough of Brent 12.3% 32,290
* London Borough of Redbridge 11.9% 28,487
* City of Westminster 11.8% 21,346
* London Borough of Camden 11.6% 22,906
* London Borough of Haringey 11.3% 24,371
* Metropolitan Borough of Oldham 11.1% 24,039
* Leicester 11.0% 30,885
* London Borough of Ealing 10.3% 31,033
* Kirklees 10.1% 39,312

Most large cities have one area that is a majority Muslim even if the rest of the city has a fairly small Muslims population; see, for example, Harehills in Leeds. </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
Source Wikipedia. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_United_Kingdom)

A chart displaying Muslim population in Britain by ethnic background.
A further chart goes to show, that:

Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;">

Census Ethnic Groups Population (England & Wales)
Irish & Other White 116, 770 (7.55%)
Mixed - White/Asian 30,468 (1.97%)
Mixed - rest 33,716 (2.18%)
Other Asian (e.g. East African) 70,526 (5.82)
Chinese or other ethnic group 57,225 (3.70%)

</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
A chart displaying Muslim population in London by ethnic background.
Again, the extra chart goes to show, that:

Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;">

Census Ethnic Group Population (London)
Irish & Other White 83,402 (14%)
Mixed - White/Asian 11,258 (2%)
Mixed - rest 17,052 (3%)
Other Asian (e.g.East African) 39,231 (6%)
Chinese or other ethnic group 29,071 (5%)

Here (http://islamicweb.com/begin/population.htm) is a great page showing results of Muslim populations taken from the CIA and UN figures.

http://islamicweb.com/begin/muslims_population.gif

If you press the link inside the page, you will be taken to the results which are quite shocking.

Quote:

Muslims in Asia (1996) 1,022,692,000 (30%)
Muslims in Africa (1996) 426,282,000 (59%)
Total Number of Muslims on the Earth (1996) 1,482,596,925
Total Number of People on the Earth (1996) 5,771,939,007
Percentage of Muslims (1996) 26%
Islam annual growth rate (1994-1995) from U.N. 6.40%
Christianity growth rate (1994-1995) from U.N. 1.46%
Total Number of Muslims on the Earth (1998) 1,678,442,000
Expected Number of Muslims on the Earth (2000) 1,902,095,000

Quote:

North America (1989-1998) 25%
Africa 2.15%
Asia 12.57%
Europe 142.35%
Latin America -4.73%
Australia 257.01%

It is interesting to note that the predictions of the CIA were not far off. The estimated total of Muslims in the world at the year 2007 was 1.8 billion.

For the crack down on European cities and their respective Muslim numbers, this blogger valiantly tried to display the results.

Islam In Europe: Muslim Populations in European Cities.
(http://islamineurope.blogspot.com/2007/11/muslim-population-in-european-cities.html)

All this brings me on to a very interesting summation of Muslims in the world.

Quote:
As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone. In fact, they may be featured in articles and films, stereotyped for their colorful uniqueness:

United States -- Muslim 1.0%
Australia -- Muslim 1.5%
Canada -- Muslim 1.9%
China -- Muslim 1%-2%
Italy -- Muslim 1.5%
Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs:

Denmark -- Muslim 2%
Germany -- Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%
Spain -- Muslim 4%
Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population.

They will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply. ( United States ).

France -- Muslim 8%
Philippines -- Muslim 5%
Sweden -- Muslim 5%
Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad &Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islam is not to convert the world but to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

.....(Which is where we are in Britain, according to the Telegraph)......

When Muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions ( Paris --car-burnings). Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats ( Amsterdam - Mohammed cartoons).

Guyana -- Muslim 10%
India -- Muslim 13.4%
Israel -- Muslim 16%
Kenya -- Muslim 10%
Russia -- Muslim 10-15%

After reaching 20% expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning:
Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare:

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%
Chad -- Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels:

Albania -- Muslim 70%
Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%
Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%
Sudan -- Muslim 70%

After 80% expect State run ethnic cleansing and genocide:

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%
Egypt -- Muslim 90%
Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%
Iran -- Muslim 98%
Iraq -- Muslim 97%
Jordan -- Muslim 92%
Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
Palestine -- Muslim 99%
Syria -- Muslim 90%
Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of 'Dar-es-Salaam' -- the Islamic House of Peace -- there's supposed to be peace because everybody is a Muslim:

Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%
Somalia -- Muslim 100%
Yemen -- Muslim 99.9%

Of course, that's not the case. To satisfy their blood lust, Muslims then start killing each other for a variety of reasons.

'Before I was nine I had learned the basic canon of Arab life. It was me against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; and the tribe against the world and all of us against the infidel. – Leon Uris, 'The Haj'

It is good to remember that in many, many countries, such as France, the Muslim populations are centered around ghettos based on their ethnicity. Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. Therefore, they exercise more power than their national average would indicate."

And, of course, look at the demographics for change. For example, if 25% of all French youth are Muslim and the Muslims are outproducing babies by 3:1 or so then in one generation over 50% of all French youth will be Muslim. When they can vote - so goes France beyond the Iron Curtain quite different from the one the Communists created - to the Iron Veil of Islamic Barbarism.

Treffie
04-28-2009, 12:29 AM
Posted by Wat
United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%

Sorry to upset you even further, but the current Muslim population in the UK is approx 2.4 million now - or 4%.

Óttar
04-28-2009, 12:32 AM
I got so freaked out I did some research... The video claims mosques now outnumber churches in southern France... This cannot be true as southern France is traditionally, at least nominally Catholic and the amount of Catholic churces in France is 40,000. The number of Mosques is 1,500. I typed in the term "Eurabia" in order to see criticism of this prevalent notion. A book called "Eurabia" by a Jew named Bat Yeor claims the Muslim population in France is 12% this is wrong as the Muslim pop. in France is 4.1 million. The total population is ~ 65 million, Muslims = 6.3% This does not take into account sociological changes, like second generation immigrants having fewer children etc.

http://.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurabia

Treffie
04-28-2009, 12:50 AM
I got so freaked out I did some research... The video claims mosques now outnumber churches in southern France... This cannot be true as southern France is traditionally, at least nominally Catholic and the amount of Catholic churces in France is 40,000. The number of Mosques is 1,500. I typed in the term "Eurabia" in order to see criticism of this prevalent notion. A book called "Eurabia" by a Jew named Bat Yeor claims the Muslim population in France is 12% this is wrong as the Muslim pop. in France is 4.1 million. The total population is ~ 65 million, Muslims = 6.3% This does not take into account sociological changes, like second generation immigrants having fewer children etc.

This is also from wiki

In 2006 the United States Department of State placed it at roughly 10%,[1] while two 2007 polls placed it at 3% of the national population.[2] The CIA World Factbook places it at 5-10%.[3] In 2000, the French Ministry of the Interior estimated the total number of people born into Islam as 4.1 million and converts as about 40,000. Estimates of numbers of Muslims, and the alleged dangers in the housing projects of the suburbs by the Renseignements Généraux, the intelligence agency, have often been criticized

Whatever the population, I still think it's way too much.

Vulpix
04-28-2009, 08:02 AM

In France, ethnicity stats are illegal, hence there is no way of knowing how many there really are...

Freomæg
04-28-2009, 09:39 AM
And, of course, look at the demographics for change. For example, if 25% of all French youth are Muslim and the Muslims are outproducing babies by 3:1 or so then in one generation over 50% of all French youth will be Muslim. When they can vote - so goes France beyond the Iron Curtain quite different from the one the Communists created - to the Iron Veil of Islamic Barbarism.
That's the bit we need to keep a worried eye on!

If we apply that to Britain:

The only statistics on how many of Britain's youth are Muslim is here. (http://www.bsn.org.uk/view_all.php?id=12913)

“If you look at our minority communities in Britain they are now about ten percent of the population of this country and within that minority population young people actually form about sixty to seventy percent of that grouping.

- So if we take it that there 2.4 million Muslims in Britain and 65% of them are 'young', that makes 1.56 million.

- According to this (http://www.statistics.gov.uk/pdfdir/pop0801.pdf), there were 15 million citizens under the age of 19.

- So approximately 10% of all UK 'youth' are Muslim.

So if Muslims are outbreeding Britons by 3:1 (Britons 1.3, Muslims 4), that means 4 million newborn Muslims in the first generation, 8 in the second, 16 in the third. Concurrently, the 13.5 million British youth will have dropped to 3.7 million in the same 3 generations :(.

So in 3 generations (or, say 60 years as Muslims procreate so young) we're looking at Muslim youth outnumbering British/other youth by at least 4:1 :eek:. Or in only one generation, Muslims will make up 50% of Britain's youth!

Can this be right?

Essentially, in just one generation, the future of Britain will be set up for Britons as a an inevitable minority. Goodbye Britannia!

*My calculations may be slightly off, and I'm using some outdated and unsubstantiated statistics

British and Proud
04-28-2009, 10:08 AM
I posted the following on my blog (http://unrepentantbritishnationalist.blogspot.com/2009/02/we-are-losing-our-country.html) some months ago:

We Are Losing Our Country

I knew that the muslim population was growing faster than the rest of society, but even I was shocked to discover just how rapidly they are proliferating:

The Muslim population in Britain has grown by more than 500,000 to 2.4 million in just four years, according to official research collated for The Times.

The population multiplied 10 times faster than the rest of society, the research by the Office for National Statistics reveals. In the same period the number of Christians in the country fell by more than 2 million.

Experts said that the increase was attributable to immigration, a higher birthrate and conversions to Islam during the period of 2004-2008, when the data was gathered. They said that it also suggested a growing willingness among believers to describe themselves as Muslims because the western reaction to war and terrorism had strengthened their sense of identity.

Muslim leaders have welcomed the growing population of their communities as academics highlighted the implications for British society, integration and government resources.

If this trend continues unabated, it is not unreasonable to believe it will transform British society significantly. Worse, their population may well increase exponentially - with muslims continuing to marry from abroad, have more children and have them at a younger age. Is it inconceivable that they will then demand concessions, or at least use the democratic system to Islamify Britain?

What is British about a man who attends his local mosque, speaks Urdu as his first language (at home, in the community centre, local shops, etc), wears traditional muslim clothes, grows a beard as thick as his fist, eats halal meat, avoids alcohol, makes his wife wear a niqab, supports the Pakistani cricket team and would like Sharia Law to replace the current legal system? Being British is surely more than just being born here?

I believe it was The Duke of Wellington who said that being born in a stable doesn't make one a horse, after somebody asserted he was Irish. Likewise Kipling wasn't Indian, despite being born in India. In Switzerland jus soli is not recognised, and thus being born there does not confer upon the child Swiss nationality.

Enoch Powell was nearly right when he predicted:

There is no comparable official figure for the year 2000, but it must be in the region of five to seven million, approximately one-tenth of the whole population, and approaching that of Greater London. Of course, it will not be evenly distributed from Margate to Aberystwyth and from Penzance to Aberdeen. Whole areas, towns and parts of towns across England will be occupied by sections of the immigrant and immigrant-descended population.

According to Wikipedia, 90.92% of the population of England was 'White' as of 2001, implying over 9% were non-white. With nearly a decade of Nu Labour governance, there will have been further, unparallelled, demographic change.

So what's the solution? Enoch advocated an end to immigration, coupled with voluntary repatriation, as does the BNP:

On current demographic trends, we, the native British people, will be an ethnic minority in our own country within sixty years.

To ensure that this does not happen, and that the British people retain their homeland and identity, we call for an immediate halt to all further immigration, the immediate deportation of criminal and illegal immigrants, and the introduction of a system of voluntary resettlement whereby those immigrants who are legally here will be afforded the opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin assisted by generous financial incentives both for individuals and for the countries in question.

This is presumbly the BNP policy that so irks our political adversaries, but what's immoral about it? Only illegal immigrants and criminals will be forcibly repatriated, and many ethnic minorities still speak the language of their ancestors, are familiar with their ancestral culture and often will have visited their ancestral homeland, in many cases they will still have relatives there. Thus I cannot see how repatriation would be very traumatic for them. In fact after the 7/7 attrocity, it was reported that two-thirds of muslims considered leaving the UK.

I will be a very old man in sixty years, or more likely dead, but for those of you who hope to bequeath to your children and grandchildren a country worth living in, I think you have to get behind the BNP.
Posted by Unrepentant British Nationalist.

---------------END---------------

Beorn
04-28-2009, 05:54 PM
3_K8CL8HzFo

Groenewolf
04-28-2009, 06:31 PM
A book called "Eurabia" by a Jew named Bat Yeor claims the Muslim population in France is 12% this is wrong as the Muslim pop. in France is 4.1 million. The total population is ~ 65 million, Muslims = 6.3%

I have that book. But I do not remember that figure.

This does not take into account sociological changes, like second generation immigrants having fewer children etc.

A lot of those second generation immigrants take wives from the country of their parents. Also they mary younger and get childeren at an earlier age.

Thorum
04-28-2009, 07:35 PM
Since we are on the topic of Demographics, here is a very interesting post from my friends over at the blog, "Refugee Resettlement Watch (http://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/)". The post is called "How many are in the U.S. from each country? (http://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2009/04/27/how-many-are-in-the-us-from-each-country/)".

<TABLE class=data><TBODY><TR class=even><TD class="TextDataFormat column10375107Guyana">Guyana (http://www.theapricity.com/data_columns/spreadsheet/10375107?value=Guyana) </TD><TD class="WholeNumberDataFormat column10375108">244,191 </TD><TD class="WholeNumberDataFormat column10375109">769,095 </TD><TD class="PercentageDataFormat column10375110">31.8% </TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD class="TextDataFormat column10375107Trinidad & Tobago">Trinidad & Tobago (http://www.theapricity.com/data_columns/spreadsheet/10375107?value=Trinidad+%26+Tobago) </TD><TD class="WholeNumberDataFormat column10375108">225,239 </TD><TD class="WholeNumberDataFormat column10375109">1,056,608 </TD><TD class="PercentageDataFormat column10375110">21.3% </TD></TR><TR class=even><TD class="TextDataFormat column10375107Jamaica">Jamaica (http://www.theapricity.com/data_columns/spreadsheet/10375107?value=Jamaica) </TD><TD class="WholeNumberDataFormat column10375108">587,623 </TD><TD class="WholeNumberDataFormat column10375109">2,780,132 </TD><TD class="PercentageDataFormat column10375110">21.1% </TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD class="TextDataFormat column10375107El Salvador">El Salvador (http://www.theapricity.com/data_columns/spreadsheet/10375107?value=El+Salvador) </TD><TD class="WholeNumberDataFormat column10375108">1,108,289 </TD><TD class="WholeNumberDataFormat column10375109">6,948,073 </TD><TD class="PercentageDataFormat column10375110">16.0% </TD></TR><TR class=even><TD class="TextDataFormat column10375107Mexico">Mexico (http://www.theapricity.com/data_columns/spreadsheet/10375107?value=Mexico) </TD><TD class="WholeNumberDataFormat column10375108">11,739,560 </TD><TD class="WholeNumberDataFormat column10375109">108,700,891 </TD><TD class="PercentageDataFormat column10375110">10.8% </TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD class="TextDataFormat column10375107Cuba">Cuba (http://www.theapricity.com/data_columns/spreadsheet/10375107?value=Cuba) </TD><TD class="WholeNumberDataFormat column10375108">980,008 </TD><TD class="WholeNumberDataFormat column10375109">11,394,043 </TD><TD class="PercentageDataFormat column10375110">8.6% </TD></TR><TR class=even><TD class="TextDataFormat column10375107Dominican Republic">Dominican Republic (http://www.theapricity.com/data_columns/spreadsheet/10375107?value=Dominican+Republic) </TD><TD class="WholeNumberDataFormat column10375108">747,885 </TD><TD class="WholeNumberDataFormat column10375109">9,365,818 </TD><TD class="PercentageDataFormat column10375110">8.0% </TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD class="TextDataFormat column10375107Haiti">Haiti (http://www.theapricity.com/data_columns/spreadsheet/10375107?value=Haiti) </TD><TD class="WholeNumberDataFormat column10375108">544,466 </TD><TD class="WholeNumberDataFormat column10375109">8,706,497 </TD><TD class="PercentageDataFormat column10375110">6.3% </TD></TR><TR class=even><TD class="TextDataFormat column10375107Honduras">Honduras (http://www.theapricity.com/data_columns/spreadsheet/10375107?value=Honduras) </TD><TD class="WholeNumberDataFormat column10375108">422,674 </TD><TD class="WholeNumberDataFormat column10375109">7,483,763 </TD><TD class="PercentageDataFormat column10375110">5.7% </TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD class="TextDataFormat column10375107Guatemala">Guatemala (http://www.theapricity.com/data_columns/spreadsheet/10375107?value=Guatemala) </TD><TD class="WholeNumberDataFormat column10375108">683,807 </TD><TD class="WholeNumberDataFormat column10375109">12,728,111 </TD><TD class="PercentageDataFormat column10375110">5.4% </TD></TR><TR class=even><TD class="TextDataFormat column10375107Nicaragua">Nicaragua (http://www.theapricity.com/data_columns/spreadsheet/10375107?value=Nicaragua) </TD><TD class="WholeNumberDataFormat column10375108">233,808 </TD><TD class="WholeNumberDataFormat column10375109">5,675,356 </TD><TD class="PercentageDataFormat column10375110">4.1% </TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD class="TextDataFormat column10375107Ireland">Ireland (http://www.theapricity.com/data_columns/spreadsheet/10375107?value=Ireland) </TD><TD class="WholeNumberDataFormat column10375108">140,135 </TD><TD class="WholeNumberDataFormat column10375109">4,109,086 </TD><TD class="PercentageDataFormat column10375110">3.4% </TD></TR><TR class=even><TD class="TextDataFormat column10375107Lebanon"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
First column is the number in the USA. Second column is the home country's population. The list is much longer and worth looking at. With numbers like these, it won't be long until...

RoyBatty
05-03-2009, 02:00 PM
Even more dangerous than the Muslims are those (non-Muslims) who are letting them into the EU and who are providing them with incentives, housing and State funding.

What's the point in fighting with Muslims when they shouldn't have been in Europe in the first place but were let in by Europe based 5th Columnists with an anti-European and an Internationalist agenda?

The real enemy remains in the shadows. Muslims / Africans and other 3d worlders are merely a symptom of a far bigger problem and threat. The same forces who are behind saturating Europe with Muslims are the ones encouraging Europeans into conflicts with Muslims.

Muslims wouldn't have been our problem or our fight if they weren't shipped in in the first place!

Vargtand
05-03-2009, 03:27 PM
Solution is simple, give birth to more children, now I don't come from a family with many children I only have one sister and one brother still this is above the average so.. oh and close the border, also reinstating of castration of criminals would be ideal..

anonymaus
05-04-2009, 10:10 PM
I was just pointed to this video by a friend and came here to post it--I'm glad to see it's been posted already, and quite a good discussion started, but one thing greatly troubles me: We started this discussion years ago, bringing the issue to the fore as the French population statistics (and birthrate/immigration projections) became public knowledge.

So little forward momentum has happened since then! The video itself should be a lesson to us that putting our skills to use in making slick video presentations like this really helps mainstream the message and generates momentum by going viral.

Dowlish
05-05-2009, 12:54 PM
This vid got taken off a few sites on YouTube. Pleased to see they didn't get them all.

It's scary really. We're pretty well doomed if we continue to do nothing.

Parenthood in white communities is under valued, we need to do more to encourage young whites to have children

Oh yea: and close the boarders.

Ladejarlen
05-08-2009, 05:28 AM
Saw it a few days ago and must say its not looking good. In Oslo norwegian women have more abortions than births, while most of the births in Oslo are from immigrant women. Their way of life is clever that way, they dont have to make war with us, they will just outbreed us.

Christopher
05-14-2009, 04:07 AM
I'm not usually one to believe in much YouTube propaganda, but this one has really got me thinking. The population statistics stated for the Muslim population in the UK is correct, so I'm wondering if the vid is accurate all the way through. If so, it's pretty alarming.

Discuss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK1pnCldKZI

Hi guys, newbie here. Invited by Thorum. We have the same problems here in America with Muslims also. It is not just as bad yet. I have been saying it for years. If the West does not end Muslim immigration, the West will fall to Islam. This is for two reasons. The first is that they will never stop pushing and the second is simple demographics, as this video shows us.

Here are some videos of American Muslims spewing their hatred towards Jews during the last Hamas-Israel conflict.

American Muslims, no Different From the Rest

http://islaminaction08.blogspot.com/2009/01/american-muslims-no-different-from-rest.html

Lenny
05-20-2009, 04:40 PM
The TFR discussion at the beginning was excellent. The truism behind the cliche that Demography is Destiny is, IMO, incredibly under-appreciated by most people. Even those who are aware of this thing called TFR don't usually grasp the deep significance of it.

If the whiteEuropean TFR bounces up to 1.65 in the coming years (which is a good deal higher than it is now) and stays that way indefinitely, that still means that each generation is only 80% as large as the parent generation.

A group with a sustained TFR of 1.65
100million, starting population
33million, after 5 generations
10million, after 10 generations
1 million, after 20 generations
1,427 people after 50 generations

The really scary one:
A group with a sustained TFR of 1.05
100million, starting population
3million, after 5 generations
100,000, after 10 generations
95, after 20 generations
...and the population goes extinct shortly thereafter. (Mathematically it goes under 1.0 persons in generation#27.

5 generations is a mere 150 years.

(also, compare this (https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2127rank.html) with the above sets of numbers, knocking off a tenth or two for the West-European states to discount immigrant births.

A lot of the country stats in the video are totally inaccurate and seemingly made up out of whole cloth, though. A few of the fake stats:
-The Netherlands: In 15 yrs it will become HALF muslim? No.
-France:Muslims have an 8.1 TFR? Uh, no. That's really absurd.
-Belgium: 25% Muslim today? No.
-NonHispanic American TFR is only 1.6 but bounces up to 2.1 w/Hispanics? No. (Simple math tells us that for that to be the case, the Hispanic TFR in the USA would have to be over 5.0, which it is not. It's a bit under 3.0 these days, AFAIR; white TFR is about 1.9, but is 1.65 for white-white couples (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=48000&postcount=20)).
-9million Muslims in USA? No, probably half that.

A few other things I noticed:
-The final sentence implored the viewer to "Share the gospel message with the changing world" -- Hmm.... I won't comment further on that.
-It attributed the phrase "homicide-bombers" to a Qadafi quote. I highly doubt he used that phrase, which was coined by Fox News.

These last two facts should be red flags. This video is an attempt by neocons to hijack this issue. Which also explains the extreme pessismism and fake stats to make the situation look worse than it is, and the "no-turning-back"-ism that permeates the video.

Beorn
05-20-2009, 04:57 PM
-9million Muslims in USA? No, probably half that.

According to the CIA (https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2122.html) the number of Muslims in America is 0.6%, which is 1.8million.(?)

It says it was updated six days ago.

Lenny
05-20-2009, 05:09 PM
According to the CIA (https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2122.html) the number of Muslims in America is 0.6%, which is 1.8million.(?)

It says it was updated six days ago.
The USA takes no official statistics on religion.

The number of Muslims is something hotly debated. Everyone knows there's something around 7 million Jews in the USA; if Muslims were to have equal numbers, well...

I've looked at this in the past and the big x-factor is Black-Muslims of the Malcolm-X variety. No one really knows how many of those there are. "Ethnic Muslims" (brown immigrants), and practicing ones at that, is probably the 1.8m figure. (I think that number derives from an phone surveys; an open question asked to x thousand respondants "What is your religion?").

The Lawspeaker
07-16-2009, 06:47 PM
WWCWB3RwbO4

Although this video is made from a Christian perspective, I am not preaching Christianity. I have uploaded this video because it contains extremely important & accurate information, with regards to the worlds future. The world is about to become a Islamic, Muslim majority very soon.

I AM A PROUD KAFIR/NON MUSLIM.

I LOVE & SALUTE ALL KAFIRS AROUND THE WORLD!

Creeping Death
07-16-2009, 06:51 PM
Here is the real threat:

Third World Population Explosion Demands Western Response (http://www.nytimes.com/1993/05/06/opinion/l-third-world-population-explosion-demands-western-response-345593.html)
As far as the asylum problem is concerned, it would be a mistake to believe that revamping immigration services would suffice to deal with it. European countries have learned what we still have to learn: that behind the genuinely political persecutees there looms an infinitely larger number of what the Germans call "economic refugees," that is, tens of millions of third world people who, facing misery if not starvation, will press against the borders of the still affluent. But unless something radical is done, no exclusion laws will help, nor will barbed wire or guns
These cheese dicks come in all flavours of religion.

sturmwalkure
07-16-2009, 06:56 PM
Here is the real threat:

These cheese dicks come in all flavours of religion.

The thought of more non-Whites in Europe than there already is makes my blood boil. :mad: Let them die in their third-world hell-holes. Europe has too many of them already, time to close the borders, kick those non-whites already there out, and keep the borders closed.

Loki
07-16-2009, 07:30 PM
Already posted here (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3973). Threads merged.