PDA

View Full Version : one drop rule

Pages : [1] 2

moon11
01-23-2012, 03:45 PM
I am a quarteron, spanish word for an individual with a quarter of black blood.
I now live in the US and here they refer to me as black even though I am technically mixed race and I don't look black. I never thought of the world that way before and then realized how racism is embedded in american psyche. Black americans are offended when I mention myself as mixed raced, white don't want to know and basically if you are not blond, you are black. Does the world has room for one drop rule nonsense?

TheBorrebyViking
01-23-2012, 03:51 PM
LOLOLOL! You are black however. It's not racism, it's the truth. You're a quadroon.

The Lawspeaker
01-23-2012, 03:52 PM
Ooh.. Gawd. The one drop rule - bollocks strikes again. :coffee:
How... American...

Peyrol
01-23-2012, 03:54 PM
I now live in the US and here they refer to me as black even though I am technically mixed race and I don't look black. I never thought of the world that way before and then realized how racism is embedded in american psyche. Black americans are offended when I mention myself as mixed raced, white don't want to know and basically if you are not blond, you are black. Does the world has room for one drop rule nonsense?

I'm not blond, but i aren't a black man.

That's for sure. :laugh:

TheBorrebyViking
01-23-2012, 03:54 PM
How... American...

She probably looks like a quadroon, that's not very "white" in my book.

The Lawspeaker
01-23-2012, 03:56 PM
I'm not blond, but i aren't a black man.

That's for sure. :laugh:
Yes.. but you guys are the negri d'Europa
Ooh no wait: that's the Greeks nowadays. :p

The Lawspeaker
01-23-2012, 03:57 PM
Thank fuck I am not American... :coffee:

TheBorrebyViking
01-23-2012, 03:59 PM
Thank fuck I am not American... :coffee:

Lol, I just don't think most quadroons end up "white" looking. A lot still show a fair bit of their African side in them. I know a half-jap who has blue eyes, is she white in your book? She still has slanted eyes though.

orangepulp
01-23-2012, 04:00 PM

Just looking at phenotype doesn't determine what one is but it can give us clues.
She is not fully white but heck she ain't fully black either. She is in between, she is both.

The Lawspeaker
01-23-2012, 04:01 PM
Lol, I just don't think most quadroons end up "white" looking. A lot still show a fair bit of their African side in them.
As I said: thank fuck I am not American. :coffee:

You forget that she also has French blood, European blood. Direct ancestry. If her father was from France then she would probably have more rights to a passport of a European country then you do. Go figure.

TheBorrebyViking
01-23-2012, 04:06 PM

You forget that she also has French blood, European blood. Direct ancestry. If her father was from France then she would probably have more rights to a passport of a European country then you do. Go figure.

Less than 60 years ago on both sides, but I'll never get right to return, lol. I mean, do you think this is white?
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/331/c/9/a_new_beging_by_ayamatenshi-d4hjcp6.jpg

The Lawspeaker
01-23-2012, 04:08 PM
Less than 60 years ago on both sides, but I'll never get right to return, lol. I mean, do you think this is white?
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/331/c/9/a_new_beging_by_ayamatenshi-d4hjcp6.jpg
"Shrug" Do you think you're European ?

Because if she is genuine she is more European then you are because she has a French father. While you have nothing of that sort.

TheBorrebyViking
01-23-2012, 04:12 PM
"Shrug" Do you think you're European ?

Because she is more European then you are because she has a French father. While you have nothing of that sort.
Less than 60 years ago on both of my sides. I have European blood, while she doesn't. All I claim is European ancestry, not to be a native European. 60 years ago isn't a long time. Also, least answer the question I asked, do you consider half-japs like that to be white?

rhiannon
01-23-2012, 04:12 PM
How... American...

What he said.

@Moon.....don't pay attention to TBV. He's a bit of a douchebag:rolleyes:

The Lawspeaker
01-23-2012, 04:13 PM
Less than 60 years ago on both of my sides. I have European blood, while she doesn't. All I claim is European ancestry, not to be a native European.
And so has she. And if she is genuine then her credentials are better then yours: direct ancestry. French parent. Not some vague 60 years ago tosh (how typically colonial). But the real thing.

rhiannon
01-23-2012, 04:18 PM

She is really beautiful and about as white as anyone else.

Now stop being so rude to other people on this board or I will have to say something very unkind.

TheBorrebyViking
01-23-2012, 04:19 PM
And so has she. And if she is genuine then her credentials are better then yours: direct ancestry. French parent. Not some vague 60 years ago tosh (how typically colonial). But the real thing.

You dodged the question I posed, plus forget that my ancestry is also direct, I met my grandparents who came over. She has African blood still, not very European.

She is really beautiful and about as white as anyone else.

Now stop being so rude to other people on this board or I will have to say something very unkind.
She's also got Slanted eyes, and is half-Japanese. I think I know here better than anyone else here, as I've literally been inside of her. She's not European, she also looks mixed and not "white".

The Lawspeaker
01-23-2012, 04:21 PM
You dodged the question I posed, plus forget that my ancestry is also direct, I met my grandparents who came over. She has African blood still, not very "European".
You're dodging the hot iron here: she has European blood. Direct ancestry. French parent.

So what are your credentials when it comes to that ? Rien, mon cher ami, rien. Sweet F. A. How's that for you ?

If she is genuine then the best thing she could possibly do is to get an Air France ticket and get the hell out of that snake den and return to La civilisation.

Peyrol
01-23-2012, 04:21 PM
"White" it's a pure colonial term. In Europe, people are proud firstly of their ethnicity (or, like in some areas of Germany, France and Italy, of their home-region / City).

Edelmann
01-23-2012, 04:22 PM
Successful troll is highly successful.

TheBorrebyViking
01-23-2012, 04:22 PM
You're dodging the hot iron here: she has European blood. Direct ancestry. French parent.

So what are your credentials when it comes to that ? Rien, mon cher ami, rien. Sweet F. A. How's that for you ?
Less than 60 years of living in America on both sides of my family, Great-Grandpa that served in the SS, etc. Do you consider half-Turk/half-German to be European too?

Allenson
01-23-2012, 04:23 PM
Go ahead, hit it again!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_oSmneHSBf4Y/S-LqayyqvCI/AAAAAAAAAFA/RXCA_WS0H-M/s1600/Beating_a_dead_horse.jpg

Odoacer
01-23-2012, 04:23 PM

I doubt people call you black unless you have visibly Negroid features. To be sure, however, if you are a quadroon you are mixed, not completely black.

rhiannon
01-23-2012, 04:24 PM
She's also got Slanted eyes, and is half-Japanese. I think I know here better than anyone else here, as I've literally been inside of her. She's not European, she also looks mixed and not "white".

You are rude. She is a beautiful girl. I don't give a flying fuck if she is half Japanese....it has no bearing on her RIGHT to claim her European ancestry.

The Lawspeaker
01-23-2012, 04:24 PM
Less than 60 years of living in America on both sides of my family, Great-Grandpa that served in the SS, etc. Do you consider half-Turk/half-German to be European too?
He would have better credentials then you do. Particularly with such a family history: your grandfather serving a nasty regime and then getting the hell out of the country when the war was over --- leaving his country in Trümmern.

TheBorrebyViking
01-23-2012, 04:25 PM
I doubt people call you black unless you have visibly Negroid features. To be sure, however, if you are a quadroon you are mixed, not completely black.

I'm gonna have to agree. Most people in the colonies aren't going to think she's black, unless she has some "black" features.

You are rude. She is a beautiful girl. I don't give a flying fuck if she is half Japanese....it has no bearing on her RIGHT to claim her European ancestry.
Did I say she wasn't beautiful? There must have been some attraction if I was willing to date and screw her. I'm not saying they can't claim European Ancestry, but they are not pure European ancestry, that is what I'm saying. That girl was really proud in her Scottish blood line that came from her dad.

He would have better credentials then you do.
He still would have less European blood that I do.

StonyArabia
01-23-2012, 04:27 PM
The one drop rule is nonsense, and it's not taken seriously in real life and ironically it was an Americano centric ideal, not even found in Canada or Europe for that matter. Phenotype is what often determines a person social status as White or not. If you look European, it does not matter what genetics your ancestors have had, people will see you as such regardless. Unless you mention it to some who might say no otherwise. Though reality no one cares.

For example Heather Locklear is part Lumbee, who are in fact African people mixed with European but obtained Indian status. No one will say she is not White, and it would be asinine to state other wise:

http://s10.postimage.org/djyamdk4p/heather_locklear.jpg (http://postimage.org/)
gif image hosting (http://postimage.org/)

Allenson
01-23-2012, 04:28 PM
Come on, smack it some more!

That all you got?

TheBorrebyViking
01-23-2012, 04:29 PM
The one drop rule is nonsense, and it's not taken seriously in real life and ironically it was an Americano centric ideal, not even found in Canada or Europe for that matter. Phenotype is what often determines a person social status as White or not. If you look European, it does not matter what genetics your ancestors have had, people will see you as such regardless. Unless you mention it to some who might say no otherwise. Though reality no one cares.

For example Heather Locklear is part Lumbee, who are in fact African people mixed with European but obtained Indian status. No one will say she is not White, and it would be asinine to state other wise:

http://s10.postimage.org/djyamdk4p/heather_locklear.jpg (http://postimage.org/)
gif image hosting (http://postimage.org/)

She looks "white", but is partly African. I have no problem with her claiming "white". Plus, like you said, unless you have visible features, most people will consider you "white". The OP has to have some visible African features.

Come on, smack it some more!

That all you got?
I'll beat it till it's about the same as a hamburger patty.

The Lawspeaker
01-23-2012, 04:30 PM
He still would have less European blood that I do.
You don't get it don't you ? What matters is direct ancestry. For short: if he would have a German parent he would be a kraut while you would still be a damn yank because you don't have a German parent.

So he gets this:
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40970000/jpg/_40970040_body300pprt.jpg

While you're stuck with this:

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/herreid/herreid1004/herreid100400024/6735243-hand-holding-an-american-passport-isolated-on-white.jpg

Aint life a bitch ? :coffee::wink

rhiannon
01-23-2012, 04:31 PM
Did I say she wasn't beautiful? There must have been some attraction if I was willing to date and screw her. I'm not saying they can't claim European Ancestry, but they are not pure European ancestry, that is what I'm saying. That girl was really proud in her Scottish blood line that came from her dad.
She ought be proud. She should be proud of all of her heritage, quite frankly.

Stars Down To Earth
01-23-2012, 04:32 PM
This thread is both sad, pathetic and mildly entertaining at the same time, like watching a baboon throw its own shite from its cage.

And no, OP, you are not white.

Styggnacke
01-23-2012, 04:32 PM
Not the best picture, but she doesn't look very Asian.

She's also got Slanted eyes, and is half-Japanese.
Many North Europeans have epicanthic fold. Are they also "non-White"?

I think I know here better than anyone else here, as I've literally been inside of her.
RACE TRAITOR!!!!

The Lawspeaker
01-23-2012, 04:35 PM
RACE TRAITOR!!!!
And a very lucky bastard. I guess she would have had very well sought after back in middle school. :D

I don't envy her father at all because he has to keep all the local colonial racaille away.

TheBorrebyViking
01-23-2012, 04:36 PM
You don't get it don't you ? What matters is direct ancestry. For short: if he would have a German parent he would be a kraut while you would still be a damn yank because you don't have a German parent.

So he gets this:

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/herreid/herreid1004/herreid100400024/6735243-hand-holding-an-american-passport-isolated-on-white.jpg

Aint life a bitch ? :coffee::winkNah. I'm proud in who I am.

She ought be proud. She should be proud of all of her heritage, quite frankly.
This is my point. Quadroons should be also proud in their African blood, and not to try to dismiss their African blood for nothing. Be proud in what you are, not what other people would be proud of what you are. I have no problem with them claiming they are European somewhat, but they can't dismiss their African past either.

Not the best picture, but she doesn't look very Asian.

Many North Europeans have epicanthic fold. Are they also "non-White"?

RACE TRAITOR!!!!

I know, heard that last one many times. Also, she looks fairly Asian, I have quite a few of her pictures that I can google easy. Here is one:
http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x373/Anthraxinsoup/Lorin_DmSC.jpg

Got others of her where she looks even more Asian.

And a very lucky bastard. I guess she would have had very well sought after back in middle school. :D

I don't envy her father at all because he has to keep all the local colonial racaille away.
She never went to Public school, she was homeschooled. Girl has some of the worse social skills ever, and I was her first boyfriend. I have no problem admitting my mistake of mudsharking.

The Lawspeaker
01-23-2012, 04:38 PM
http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x373/Anthraxinsoup/Lorin_DmSC.jpg

Got others of her where she looks even more Asian.

Even then: she has the right to hold a Royal Flush: a French (European) passport as she can claim direct ancestry.

And you're a bit of a tosser for going off on your ex-girlfriend like that. Have you no shame ? I guess that your social skills are probably pretty much undeveloped too. (and that coming from me says something)

Mordid
01-23-2012, 04:40 PM
The reason why blacks are offended because they want you to be ''one of them''. I can understand why some mixed race consider them to be black because they live through the black experience. They look black, are associated as black, society says they are black, they are genetically black (well at least 50%) black. Don't listen to people who are offended because you say what you are part of you and people's not gonna take it away from you. Be proud of yourself!

TheBorrebyViking
01-23-2012, 04:41 PM
Even then: she has the right to hold a Royal Flush: a French (European) passport as she can claim direct ancestry.

And you're a bit of a tosser for going off on your ex-girlfriend like that. Have you no shame ?

Going off? She gave me a USB flashdrive with her pictures. I dislike her, but I can't hate her due to her mental illnesses(She's got bad bipolar, the reason why I broke up with her, I'm 16, I don't need to deal with those issues). Also, I never claimed she can't claim she's European, I'm saying why is she ashamed to claim her African ancestry? As for my social skills, their quite well. I don't act the same on the internet as I do IRL, even when I'm calmed down on the internet. I have no problem getting along with most people.

The Lawspeaker
01-23-2012, 04:44 PM
Going off? She gave me a USB flashdrive with her pictures. I dislike her, but I can't hate her due to her mental illnesses(She's got bad bipolar, the reason why I broke up with her, I'm 16, I don't need to deal with those issues). Also, I never claimed she can't claim she's European, I'm saying why is she ashamed to claim her African ancestry?
Seriously: there is something wrong with you: you are here to smear the legacy of your ex and to claim a non-existing moral highground (because you think that most people would take offence to the fact that she has non-Euro blood) You, my dear sir, are a complete disgrace for publishing her pictures on a public forum and then to ridicule her (even referring to your ex-relationship as "mudsharking"). But then again: I know the mentality you colonial guys have and you fit right into the picture. No decency or courteousy whatsoever.

A word that her father would probably recognise and that accurately fits you because of your fucked up mentality would be salaud.

Peyrol
01-23-2012, 04:49 PM
Obviously it's a colonial term, because it defines the in-group along racial lines. Still, would you really consider a mulatto to be your fellow Piedmontese?

Definitely not!

In the same way i don't consider "piedmonteises" the 120,000 romanians resident in the region (no offense to any romanian in the forum, obviusly...it's a matter of fact) and the other 150,000 moroccans/lybians/Tunisian/etc.

Tecnically i'm not piedmonteis myself (1/2 east lombard/ 1/4 venetian with some austrian and magyar ancestors and 1/4 roman with one greek ancestor), but i'm able to speak the language (it isn't a italian dialect, it's a definite language) and other people tell me that i've the typical "simil francese" pronunciation, so i consider myself simply as "italian", while many other consider themselves firstly "piedmonteis", secondly "occitane" or "padanian", and then "italian".

^
Is this concept that i try to expose when someone talk about a "white global identity"...many people here don't consider themselves neither "italian", how they could consider themselves "white"?

TheBorrebyViking
01-23-2012, 04:49 PM
Shaming her like that. You, my dear sir, are a complete disgrace for publishing her pictures on a public forum only to ridicule her. But then again: I know the mentality you colonial guys have and you fit right into the picture. No decency or courteousy whatsoever.

A word that her father would probably recognise and that accurately fits you because of your fucked up mentality would be salaud.
I didn't ridicule her. I said she had some mental issues, which is the truth, and that she's half-Asian. It's not shaming her, plus I remove pictures of people that aren't me after about a day or two of them being up. The first one I posted can't be removed, but it also public due to it being on her deviant art profile. Her Father liked me very much, and in fact supported me breaking up with her as I was kind enough to sick around the whole day and comfort her. He understood I don't really need to be dealing with someone with Bi-Polar right now. Also, people here do think it's disgraceful, and it's also referred to as "mudsharking". Would you like me to say race treason? Or another term? Because it was exactly that on my part.

The Lawspeaker
01-23-2012, 04:51 PM
I didn't ridicule her. I said she had some mental issues, which is the truth, and that she's half-Asian. It's not shaming her, plus I remove pictures of people that aren't me after about a day or two of them being up. The first one I posted can't be removed, but it also public due to it being on her deviant art profile. Her Father liked me very much, and in fact supported me breaking up with her as I was kind enough to sick around the whole day and comfort her. He understood I don't really need to be dealing with someone with Bi-Polar right now.
I guess that most fathers here would break your nose for smearing and defaming the daughter of the house so I take it that he doesn't even know.

rhiannon
01-23-2012, 04:52 PM

So he gets this:

Aint life a bitch ? :coffee::wink

You know there are some posters on here who not agree. They would never consider a 50/50 German/Turkish mix to have any rights to call themselves German...or to live in Germany. Hell, they want to boot OUT even those people who were BORN in Germany to a German/(insert your choice of brown-skinned person here)Non-German parent.

Of course, I am not one of them, and now understand the differences you were getting at in the other thread from yesterday:)

TheBorrebyViking
01-23-2012, 04:53 PM
I guess that most fathers here would break your nose for smearing and defaming the daughter of the house so I take it that he doesn't even know.

She posted those pictures on a public site in the first place. I am not being mean to her, but I am simply saying that I did commit race treason. I'm not saying anything bad about her.

The Lawspeaker
01-23-2012, 04:53 PM
You know there are some posters on here who not agree. They would never consider a 50/50 German/Turkish mix to have any rights to call themselves German...or to live in Germany. Hell, they want to boot OUT even those people who were BORN in Germany to a German/(insert your choice of brown-skinned person here)Non-German parent.

Of course, I am not one of them, and now understand the differences you were getting at in the other thread from yesterday:)
Those people are either colonials or nazi's. Most Germans or other Europeans would consider such a person no different from the rest of us and a rightful citizen.

The Lawspeaker
01-23-2012, 04:55 PM
She posted those pictures on a public site in the first place. I am not being mean to her, but I am simply saying that I did commit race treason. I'm not saying anything bad about her.
By publishing another photo and a very mean and degrading comment (because that's what it is: publicly stating someone's mental or psychical status before that person has done so herself is extremely disrespectful).

I take it that you never respected her in the first place. Not very European of you.

rhiannon
01-23-2012, 04:57 PM
Those people are either colonials or nazi's. Most Germans or other Europeans would consider such a person no different from the rest of us and a rightful citizen.

They're Nazi's. Well....NS types...and barbaric as hell:mad:

TheBorrebyViking
01-23-2012, 04:58 PM
By publishing another photo and a very mean and degrading comment (because that's what it is: publicly stating someone's mental or psychical status before that person has done so herself is extremely disrespectful).

I take it that you never respected her in the first place. Not very European of you. Luckily I was raised differently.

It's mean to point out mental illnesses? So my "OCD" is something I should be ashamed in? I take pride in the fact that I could most things over and over again, because it's what I am and I'm proud to be what I am. Also, she posts about her mental illnesses on public sites as well, I never posted something that she hadn't already posted. I'm not describing her boobs, now am I?

The Lawspeaker
01-23-2012, 04:59 PM
It's mean to point out mental illnesses? So my "OCD" is something I should be ashamed in? I take pride in the fact that I could most things over and over again, because it's what I am and I'm proud to be what I am. Also, she posts about her mental illnesses on public sites as well.
That's not a reason why you should do it about her. If you want to be so European: learn a thing or two about European ethics as you clearly seem to lack them.

There is no need to further "explain" yourself but I, personally, believe that a permaban is more then warranted.

TheBorrebyViking
01-23-2012, 05:02 PM
That's not a reason why you should do it about her. If you want to be so European: learn a thing or two about European ethics as you clearly seem to lack them.

See, I claim to have European blood, not to be a European by nationality. It's also in the PUBLIC DOMAIN. She posted it, and I didn't post about it before her(which was your original point).

The Lawspeaker
01-23-2012, 05:03 PM
There is no need to further "explain" yourself but I, personally, believe that a permaban is more then warranted.

Ju Song-Il
01-23-2012, 05:04 PM
They're Nazi's. Well....NS types...and barbaric as hell:mad:

Still better than liberals and commies.
Europe for the Europeans, Asia for the Asians.
Thus, Negroes are monkeys, and mixing with them is a sin.

If there was a Turk or European in Korea, and married a Korean and had a child, I would never consider the child to be ethnic Korean, let alone suitable of living in Korea. Race-mixing is bad, and anyone who condones it is either an idiot and self-hating.
Even mixing with other Asians like Chinese and Japanese is barely tolerable in my opinion.

TheBorrebyViking
01-23-2012, 05:04 PM

I posted Public domain property, under-fair use. It's not like I went and described her boobs here. I know she's also talked about me quite a few times on internet boards(albeit, in a better light, but that's beside the point).

Styggnacke
01-23-2012, 05:11 PM
I some what disagree with you here actually; many of the half-breeds here don't look Swedish, they speak Swedish with heavy accent and they show no respect to their Swedish side. With this in mind, is their any reason why they should be considered Swedish?

Take this dude for example:
http://cdn.stureplan.se/legacy/articles/6476/images/article_image_91be77eb60822250.jpg
He is half Swedish, but barely any Swede knows about it because he acts like a true blatte.

rhiannon

If there was a Turk or European in Korea, and married a Korean and had a child, I would never consider the child to be ethnic Korean, let alone suitable of living in Korea. Race-mixing is bad, and anyone who condones it is either an idiot and self-hating.
Even mixing with other Asians like Chinese and Japanese is barely tolerable in my opinion.

Nice to see a new face:)

Let me ask: Do you advocate violence against those who are not of your liking?

I see you are very new and won't realize that there are posters in this forum who do advocate for it, and go so far as to include violence against children of mixed parentage.

StonyArabia

The NS were the ones who shed more European blood than anyone. In fact they are disgrace to true Europeans who have some moral standing and culture. It would be ironic for many segments of European society to honor the people who killed and humiliated their ancestors.

Grumpy Cat
01-23-2012, 05:12 PM
I'm Asian, I guess.

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/188329_10150435150735402_613675401_17798856_289820 _n.jpg

The Lawspeaker
01-23-2012, 05:12 PM
The NS were the ones who shed more European blood than anyone. In fact they are disgrace to true Europeans who have some moral standing and culture. It would be ironic for many segments of European society to honor the people who killed and humiliated their ancestors.
Hear hear.

Ju Song-Il
01-23-2012, 05:16 PM
Let me ask: Do you advocate violence against those who are not of your liking?

I'd prefer deportation if it was possible, but if not, then violence seems to be a necessary evil.
Anything to prevent sub-Saharan and other scum from polluting our bloodlines.

The NS ones preserved their European blood, while modern Europeans are in process of committing a racial suicide.
I'd rather be a murderer than a race traitor.

TheBorrebyViking
01-23-2012, 05:16 PM
I'm Asian, I guess.

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/188329_10150435150735402_613675401_17798856_289820 _n.jpg

One drop rule is generally considered "white" around 95-97% "white". After that, the little DNA doesn't matter. Plus, isn't that just similarity, not your own blood? The 95-97% "white" thing is something least that Geist and I believe in.

The Lawspeaker
01-23-2012, 05:19 PM
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/image.php?u=218&dateline=1320709541

I think that this is actually a very good time to explain my avatar.
Alfred J. Kwak (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_J._Kwak#Dolf) is a Dutch cartoon series from the late 1980s. One of the main characters is a "crow" named Dolf.

Dolf is Alfred's Archenemy and first appears in episode 4. In the first episode Dolf's parents, a crow and a blackbird, can be seen making disparaging comments on the eggs of Alfred's mother. Both are dressed in traditional German garment. The father wears Lederhosen, a feathered hat and, in the Dutch original, speaks with a heavy German accent, while Dolf's mother is seen in a dirndl outfit.

Dolf gradually develops from a mere naughty schoolboy, to a merciless dictator, an arms dealer, a reckless politician, and overall criminal. Though the show clearly portrays Dolf's acts as inherently negative and wrong, it also provides the background on how Dolf became who he is. For example, when a child, Dolf is prone to blame others for problems in which he too played a role. Dolf mentions that his mother died very early and that his father neglects him due to alcoholism. Dolf can also be seen to express a sense of self hate and poor self image; as he is disgusted by the fact that he is only part crow, and paints his orange beak black to disguise his true identity. When Alfred accidentally finds out about this, he cannot understand why Dolf is so ashamed and urges him to drop the secret and tell others about it. Dolf however is petrified and convinced that his friends will make fun of him, and makes Alfred swear he will never tell anyone about it.

Episode 22 through 25 are essentially an allegory of the rise and fall of Fascism/Nazism, with Dolf himself, though wearing a Napoleonic uniform, as a clear caricature of Adolf Hitler. It begins with Dolf returning from abroad, in a train with Austrian markings, and meeting up with his friends. He then discusses the current political climate in Great Waterland, and expresses disgust of it. Dolf then decides to found a political party, the later National Crows Party, for which he goes to Alfred to lend money.

rhiannon
01-23-2012, 05:19 PM
I'd prefer deportation if it was possible, but if not, then violence seems to be a necessary evil.
Anything to prevent sub-Saharan and other scum from polluting our bloodlines.

The NS ones preserved their European blood, while modern Europeans are in process of committing a racial suicide.

Why is murder preferable? It's savagery at its finest, IMO.

Are there issues with race-mixing in S. Korea? I never thought there was.

The Lawspeaker
01-23-2012, 05:20 PM

I think it's Peasant.

StonyArabia
01-23-2012, 05:23 PM

No they have not, they murdered many innocent Europeans. Their goal was not to preserve Europe at all. A murder is worse than all things, the most despised is the one who murders innocent people many of whom were women and children, this what the NS has done, most of their victims were Europeans. One of the reason that Europe became multicultural is because it was legacy of this vicious regime, it also made Europe be punished with the globalist agenda. If anything the true traitors to Europe where the NS. I would never want to be murder, at least some traitors do have redeeming qualities. Certainly I don't endorse the murder of the weakest elements as women and children even if I don't like that particular group.

Ju Song-Il
01-23-2012, 05:23 PM

Murder is part of human nature.
Both Humans and Animals - even Plants - have been doing that in their struggle for survival ever since the beginning of life on Earth.
"Might is right" is the only law of nature.
Morality is not part of nature's laws. Nature doesn't have morals.

Yes, there are issues.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miscegenation#Korea

International marriages now make up 13% of all marriages in South Korea. Most of these marriages are unions between a Korean male and a foreign female[ usually from China, Japan, Vietnam, the Philippines, United States, Mongolia, Thailand, and Russia. On the other hand, Korean females have married foreign males from Japan, China, the United States, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Philippines, and Nepal. Between 1990 and 2005, there have been 159,942 Korean males and 80,813 Korean females married to foreigners.
It's terrible! :mad:

TheBorrebyViking
01-23-2012, 05:26 PM

Horrible horrible issue. There are so many half-breeds over there due to American military presence.

Styggnacke
01-23-2012, 05:28 PM
This rapper is also half Swedish, should he also be considered Swedish because of that? :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCMQXSAWcqg

The Lawspeaker
01-23-2012, 05:30 PM
This rapper is also half Swedish, should he also be considered Swedish because of that? :rolleyes:

TCMQXSAWcqg
You can thank one of his parents.:rolleyes::mad: But yes... he is legally speaking (and by blood) a Swede and one can only hope that he will rediscover the other half of his legacy even more and piss off to join the other group in the other country.

Ju Song-Il
01-23-2012, 05:41 PM
So much for defending race-mixing eh?
Racemixers and their apologists will never have logical words.

Vasa
01-23-2012, 05:42 PM
Im all pro one drop rule.

Ken Ring, that halfbreed is not to be considered Swedish. To claim otherwise is nothing else but anti-swedish, pro-racemixing talk.

The Lawspeaker
01-23-2012, 05:49 PM

Ken Ring, that halfbreed is not to be considered Swedish. To claim otherwise is nothing else but anti-swedish, pro-racemixing talk.
Would you say the same thing against someone that is half-Danish - half-Swedish ?

Ju Song-Il
01-23-2012, 05:50 PM

All the world is plagued by pro-racemixers, and it seems even this forum is plagued by them too... :(

Vasa
01-23-2012, 05:58 PM
Would you say the same thing against someone that is half-Danish - half-Swedish ?

Is Danish non-germanic? I must have got the whole thing wrong. You know, i thought Swedes and Danish is the same race and those we call our brother people.... :confused: Just comparing danish with negro as an argument for your anti-white sake is just pathetic, drop it.

TheBorrebyViking
01-23-2012, 06:01 PM
Is Danish non-germanic? I must have got the whole thing wrong. You know, i thought Swedes and Danish is the same race and those we call our brother people.... :confused: Just comparing danish with negro as an argument for your anti-white sake is just pathetic, drop it.

I use to think like Civis and other non-racial based Nationalists, then I opened my eyes. Also, Argyll said Denmark is Celtic :/

The Lawspeaker
01-23-2012, 06:02 PM
Bollocks. There is no such thing as a white people. There are nations, ethnicities. And if you're half Danish - half- Swedish you're whole nothing.. You're just another halfblood and the same goes for someone that mixed Swedish and whatever.

Maybe you belong in the colonies because that's the place for white nationalism. Here in Europe we have ethnic nationalism.

Ju Song-Il
01-23-2012, 06:05 PM
Bollocks. There is no such thing as a white people. There are nations. And if you're half Danish - half- Swedish you're whole nothing.. You're just another halfblood and the same goes for someone that mixed Swedish and whatever.

Ever heard of the magical thing called Assimilation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_assimilation)?

Thus, there is such thing as White people, although it's a biological entity, NOT cultural or political.
Obviously, Spanish, Danish, Swedish, Irish, etc. people will always be closer and more related to each other than Arabs, Asians or Negroes.

Vasa
01-23-2012, 06:06 PM
Bollocks. There is no such thing as a white people. There are nations, ethnicities. And if you're half Danish - half- Swedish you're whole nothing.. You're just another halfblood and the same goes for someone that mixed Swedish and whatever.

Maybe you belong in the colonies because that's the place for white nationalism. Here in Europe we have ethnic nationalism.

Yeah, and you seem to be hell of a supporter of ethnic nationalism.. :rolleyes:

The Lawspeaker
01-23-2012, 06:07 PM
Ever heard of the magical thing called Assimilation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_assimilation)?

Thus, there is such thing as White people, although it's a biological entity, NOT cultural or political.
Obviously, Spanish, Danish, Swedish, Irish, etc. people will always be closer and more related to each other than Arabs, Asians or Negroes.
But they are still not the same... and that's something you don't seem to understand. Maybe, Peasant, it's you that needs to get off your island and travel around Europe a bit and you may begin to notice that there are profound differences in culture, language etc between Spain, Britain, the Netherlands and Greece etc. Even between Britain and the Netherlands.

So: there is no such thing as a white people. There is a Dutch people, a German people, a French people.

The Lawspeaker
01-23-2012, 06:08 PM
Yeah, and you seem to be hell of a supporter of ethnic nationalism.. :rolleyes:
Obviously a lot more then you because you just lump "whites" together. I have sweet FA in common with a colonial. He is about as foreign to me as some damned Arab regardless of the colour of his damned skin.

Minesweeper
01-23-2012, 06:09 PM

If they call you black, you probably have some obvious Negroid characteristics.

Since you registered here you probably got the point that skin color is not the only race indicator.

Ju Song-Il
01-23-2012, 06:11 PM
But they are still not the same... and that's something you don't seem to understand. Maybe, Peasant, it's you that needs to get off your island and travel around Europe a bit and you may begin to notice that there are profound differences in culture, language etc between Spain, Britain, the Netherlands and Greece etc. Even between Britain and the Netherlands.

So: there is no such thing as a white people. There is a Dutch people, a German people, a French people.

1. Who is Peasant?
2. White people is a large group that includes Dutch people, German people, French people, etc.
There are smaller and larger groups that sometimes overlap each other and there are also smaller sub-groups within larger groups. That is what you don't seem to understand.
3. Danish and Swedish are similar enough for mixing to be tolerated. Swedish-German is heavily on the borderline between tolerable and intolerable. Everything beyond is intolerable.

Vasa
01-23-2012, 06:11 PM
Obviously a lot more then you that just lumps "whites" together. I have sweet FA in common with a colonial. He is about as foreign to me as some damn Arab no matter what colour his damn skin has.

I do not lump white people together, but i atleast acknowledge white people in a global perspective as a race. I dont think anyone here is that stupid they dont realize there is minor and major differences within this white group. You'r mixed ethnicity if being danish and swedish, but not mixed race as a negroe and swedish. That person is not even white, being white is nr 1 of the ethnic swedish phenotype identity. Thats why he cannot ever be ethnic Swedish, or other mixed RACES...

The Lawspeaker
01-23-2012, 06:13 PM
1. Who is Peasant?
2. White people is a large group that includes Dutch people, German people, French people, etc.
There are smaller and larger groups that sometimes overlap each other and there are also smaller sub-groups within larger groups. That is what you don't seem to understand.
3. Danish and Swedish are similar enough for mixing to be tolerated. Swedish-German is heavily on the borderline between tolerable and intolerable. Everything beyond is intolerable.
1. O.K I thought you were Peasant just taking the piss. And if you're not then you're an Asian that shouldn't even be here.
2. No we aren't a group. We are just a whole collection of peoples that have only thing in common: that we burn easily in the sun because we have a white skin. For the rest we have fuck all in common.
3. If you want to be a purist you have to be a purist.. otherwise you're just another hypocrite.

I do not lump white people together, but i atleast acknowledge white people in a global perspective as a race. I dont think anyone here is that stupid they dont realize there is minor and major differences within this white group. You'r mixed ethnicity if being danish and swedish, but not mixed race as a negroe and swedish. That person is not even white, being white is nr 1 of the ethnic swedish phenotype identic. Thats why he cannot ever be ethnic Swedish, or other mixed RACES...
Mixed is mixed. So you're just another white nationalist hypocrite. Because if you would keep mixing Danes and Swedes then you would stop having a Danish and a Swedish people. If you would keep on mixing Swedes and Africans the effect would be the same: a group that is nothing of both. Hell they would make perfect American colonials.

At least I don't have to claim to be a nationalist (like you while you are just another confused white internationalist (because that's what white nationalism is)) as the principle I believe in is nationalistic enough: ius sanguinis.

Ju Song-Il
01-23-2012, 06:19 PM
1. O.K I thought you were Peasant just taking the piss. And if you're not then you're an Asian that shouldn't even be here.
What's wrong with being Asian?
At least we preserve our purity better than you Europeans.
It's European men who go after Asian women, not the other way around.

2. No we aren't a group. We are just a whole collection of peoples that have only thing in common: that we burn easily in the sun because we have a white skin. For the rest we have fuck all in common.
You also have another thing in common: being part of the Caucasian race (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race). Arabs and Iranians are also part of it.

The Lawspeaker
01-23-2012, 06:21 PM
What's wrong with being Asian?
At least we preserve our purity better than you Europeans.
Then why are you even here ? Piss off then. :rolleyes:

You also have another thing in common: being part of the Caucasian race (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race). Arabs and Iranians are also part of it.
"Shrugs" And we have nothing in common with them. White internationalists are always such a confused bunch.

Ju Song-Il
01-23-2012, 06:24 PM
Then why are you even here ? Piss off then. :rolleyes:

Who are you to decide who goes in here?

"Shrugs" And we have nothing in common with them. White internationalists are always such a confused bunch.

Agreed, those people are in fact Internationalist.
However, there is difference between marrying within your race, or outside your race.
For Swedes it's okay to mate with Norwegians and Danes, but not with Negroes or Asians.
For Koreans it's "okay" (barely) to mate with Japanese, Chinese and Mongolians, but not with Negroes or Europeans.
Etc.

There is nothing internationalistic about this as long as it doesn't oppose the idea of Nation States.

Vasconcelos
01-23-2012, 06:25 PM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_mI8BYlP2-gY/S3Q1oTRUmtI/AAAAAAAACdM/zV6KXwtan7I/s400/O_RLY-own.jpg

Ju Song-Il
01-23-2012, 06:26 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_mI8BYlP2-gY/S3Q1oTRUmtI/AAAAAAAACdM/zV6KXwtan7I/s400/O_RLY-own.jpg

http://www.jpuopolo.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/borat-mustache1.jpg

The Lawspeaker
01-23-2012, 06:26 PM
Who are you to decide who goes in here?

Agreed, those people are in fact Internationalist.
However, there is difference between marrying within your race, or outside your race.
For Swedes it's okay to mate with Norwegians and Danes, but not with Negroes or Asians.
For Koreans it's "okay" (barely) to mate with Japanese, Chinese and Mongolians, but not with Negroes or Europeans.
Etc.

There is nothing internationalistic about this as long as it doesn't oppose the idea of Nation States.
No.. it is internationalism pur sang (no pun intended) because it lumps people together in a race and not in ethnicities. And no: this is a forum principally for Europeans and people of European descent. So what are you doing here ?

Ju Song-Il
01-23-2012, 06:27 PM
And no: this is a forum principally for Europeans and people of European descent. So what are you doing here ?

So then, what are those Turks and mixed-race people doing here, huh?
Remember Civis, remember...

Barreldriver
01-23-2012, 06:29 PM

The one drop rule is quite a complex issue, one that is quite pointless in my opinion as many traditional families practice agnatic kinship where no matter what the mix the fathers identity is what gets passed on.

After all, the Anglo-Americans were I come from at least, we inherit our fathers surname, are raised in a fathers house, the father is the sovereign second to lineal grandfather or lineal great grandfather if still alive, so on. The other branches of the family not necessarily ostracized but are not given the same "status" in that if a border war were to ensue or some other dispute the sons were expected to take up on the behalf of pater familias.

If memory serves me right even in Antebellum times in the Southern U.S. if one was an octoroon one was seen as 'White' up until post-war and the turn of the century when the One-Drop rule laws were first passed by Tennessee in 1910, others States following suit, perhaps tied into voting disputes where Southern Democrats wanted not harmful Republican influence (largely supported by coloureds).

The Lawspeaker
01-23-2012, 06:30 PM
So then, what are those Turks and mixed-race people doing here, huh?
Remember Civis, remember...
Our lovely government brought them here. And you don't have to lecture me about European affairs, chinaman.

There would have been far less "mixed children" (if any) if it hasn't been for our spineless government. And the same goes for Korea btw that brings in other peoples as well because it can't hold up it's own trousers.

Ju Song-Il
01-23-2012, 06:32 PM
Our lovely government brought them here. And you don't have to lecture me about European affairs, chinaman.

There would have been far less "mixed children" (if any) if it hasn't been for our spineless government. And the same goes for Korea btw that brings in other peoples as well because it can't hold up it's own trousers.

A perfectly good reason for both of us to despise Liberalism: immigration.

The Lawspeaker
01-23-2012, 06:33 PM
A perfectly good reason for both of us to despise Liberalism: immigration.
No to despise our governments and companies for bringing them in. The illness is the issue.. not the rash that is it's effect.

Peyrol
01-23-2012, 06:35 PM
Conclusion of the discussion?

Ju Song-Il
01-23-2012, 06:36 PM
No to despise our governments and companies for bringing them in. The illness is the issue.. not the rash that is it's effect.

You need prevention for the cause of the illness, remedy for the illness alone is basically useless if the cause of it remains.

Vasa
01-23-2012, 06:36 PM
3. If you want to be a purist you have to be a purist.. otherwise you're just another hypocrite.

Mixed is mixed. So you're just another white nationalist hypocrite. Because if you would keep mixing Danes and Swedes then you would stop having a Danish and a Swedish people. If you would keep on mixing Swedes and Africans the effect would be the same: a group that is nothing of both. Hell they would make perfect American colonials.

At least I don't have to claim to be a nationalist (like you while you are just another confused white internationalist (because that's what white nationalism is)) as the principle I believe in is nationalistic enough: ius sanguinis.

In this reply you did the straw man on me two times.

1. Claim i have said anything that in any way could be interpreted as i promote systematical mixing with danes and swedes in such a degree that both ethnicities simply would vanish. You'r words, not mine.

But you'r completly right, such a great mix within danes and swedes would be devastating for the ethnicities self existance. I just simply dont blame any swede if they would breed with a dane. Because in Scandinavia we also have a strong Nordic identity, almost as strong as our own ethnicities. We'r not just raised as swedes or danes, norwegians, we are also raised as nordics. That is something you wont understand because you'r not from around here.. So in one of two perspectives, one is a mix the other one not.. How confusing..

2. Claim im a confused white internationalist, based on that i acknowledge a white group with sub-races and ethnicities in a global perspective.

Stop it, your strawman arguments are too obvious and just simply annoying. Be real, or shut up.

The Lawspeaker
01-23-2012, 06:37 PM
Conclusion of the discussion?
Conclusion of the discussion: TheBorrebyNonsense is colonial trash that can't treat a girl right. And the girl, despite being an octoroon is more European then he is (having a French father).

The Lawspeaker
01-23-2012, 06:38 PM
In this reply you did the straw man on me two times.

1. Claim i have said anything that in any way could be interpreted as i promote systematical mixing with danes and swedes in such a degree that both ethnicities simply would vanish. You'r words, not mine.

But you'r completly right, such a great mix within danes and swedes would be devastating for the ethnicities self existance. I just simply dont blame any swede if they would breed with a dane, in Scandinavia we have a strong Nordic identity, almost as strong as our own ethnicities. We'r not just raised as swedes or danes, norwegians, we are also raised as nordics. That is something you wont understand because you'r not from around here.. So in one of two perspectives, one is a mix the other one not.. How confusing..

2. Claim im a confused white internationalist, based on that i acknowledge a white group with sub-races and ethnicities in a global perspective.

Stop it, your strawman arguments are too obvious and just simply annoying. Be real, or shut up.
And yet again: you're just continuing with your internationalist bullshit. Mixing is mixing: deal with it.

Ju Song-Il
01-23-2012, 06:40 PM
Conclusion of the discussion: TheBorrebyNonsense is colonial trash that can't treat a girl right. And the girl, despite being an octoroon is more European then he is (having a French father).

What about me? :D

poiuytrewq0987
01-23-2012, 06:40 PM
I think one drop rule is a bit hard to maintain. I score 100% European on 23andme but with McDonald's tests I score 20%-something Mideastern and the rest European. So, really, it's a matter of finding a standard to use to maintain the rule but it's near impossible. I believe the only thing that matters is not having recent non-European ancestors.

The Lawspeaker
01-23-2012, 06:41 PM
What about me? :D
A damn chink. Yellow peril. Dog-eater. What else ?

Grumpy Cat
01-23-2012, 06:43 PM
A damn chink. Yellow peril. Kimchi-muncher. What else ?

What's wrong with kimchi?

The Lawspeaker
01-23-2012, 06:44 PM
Just taking the piss. I don't take kindly to (foreign ?) trolls coming to lecture us.

Vasa
01-23-2012, 06:44 PM
And yet again: you're just continuing with your internationalist bullshit. Mixing is mixing: deal with it.

My god............

Did you even read what i wrote or did you just keep acting like a ignorant punk?

The Lawspeaker
01-23-2012, 06:45 PM
My god............

Did you even read what i wrote or did you just keep acting like a ignorant punk?
I read it. and that's why "ignorant punk" would be the description I have for the likes of you. "Misguided" is a word that I would use if I was in a better mood but that's lacking at the moment.

Barreldriver
01-23-2012, 06:47 PM

Despite how good kimchi tastes, what is wrong with it is the moment it exits the digestive system and touches reardom. There will never be enough toilet paper to solve this problem. :D

Peyrol
01-23-2012, 06:49 PM
Well, i rewrite again that the "pan-white nationalism" is a total nonsense in Europe.

The Lawspeaker
01-23-2012, 06:51 PM
Well, i rewrite again that the "pan-white nationalism" is a total nonsense in Europe.
QFT.

Vasa
01-23-2012, 06:52 PM
I read it that "ignorant punk" would be the description I have for the likes of you. "Misguided" is a word that I would use if I was in a better mood but that's lacking at the moment.

I give up, you'r hopeless. You do the strawman on everybody, all the time. I guess its easier to make up your opponents believs, opinions and arguments so they fit in your imagination so you could be right and everybody else are wrong. Everything you replied me, have been nothing else but your own words taken out of the blue. You argue over me on stuff that you yourself made up, not me. The whole rhetoric in your arguments rely on that i claim it would be a systematical mix between danes and swedes. Which i do not. But you dont know that, because you dont read my posts, or you do. If you do, point proven that your nothing else but a ignorant punk.

The Lawspeaker
01-23-2012, 06:56 PM
I give up, you'r hopeless. You do the strawman on everybody, all the time. I guess its easier to make up your opponents believs, opinions and arguments so they fit in your imagination so you could be right and everybody else are wrong. Everything you replied me, have been nothing else but your own words taken out of the blue. You argue over me on stuff that you yourself made up, not me. The whole rhetoric in your arguments rely on that i claim it would be a systematical mix between danes and swedes. Which i do not. But you dont know that, because you dont read my posts, or you do. If you do, point proven that your nothing else but a ignorant punk.
No you fail to understand a very important point: mixing is mixing. A mixed Swedish Dane is as mixed as a Swede with an African mother. They are both mixed but by blood allowed a to have a passport. That's ius sanguinis for you.

And that you, as based on your white internationalist ideas, try to weasel yourself out of that simple fact shows your complete and utter hypocrisy and misguidedness. I don't make the distinction in what mix a person but when a person is mixed he is mixed.

Remember: 100 years ago someone that would have been mixed would have been given a nickname denoting him as a foreign. A Dutch-German boy would have been called "de Duitser" (The German) for most of his life.

Vasa
01-23-2012, 06:56 PM
No you fail to understand a very important point: mixing is mixing. A mixed Swedish Dane is as mixed as a Swede with an African mother. They are both mixed but by blood allowed a to have a passport. That's ius sanguinis for you.

And where the fuck have i denied its not mixing? Please, tell me, WHERE?

Allenson
01-23-2012, 06:58 PM
http://mulattodiaries.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/black-by-association.jpg

The Lawspeaker
01-23-2012, 06:59 PM
And where the fuck have i denied its not mixing? Please, tell me, WHERE?
Read your own posts. You are the one that whitewashes (no pun intended) the mixing if the other person is "white".

Vasa
01-23-2012, 07:00 PM
http://mulattodiaries.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/black-by-association.jpg

Not according to Civis Batavi, the children are swedish. Tho, dont forget, Civis batava is a ethnic nationalist, but dont recognize the nr 1 ethnic phenotype of for instance swedish people. :)

Vasa
01-23-2012, 07:03 PM
Read your own posts. You are the one that whitewashes (no pun intended) the mixing if the other person is "white".

No did i say that? I said its acceptable with danes, because they are our brother people, they are nordic, we'r nordic. But i do not promote this.... Which you still claim i do (strawman again)..... And once again, you build your whole idea about my arguments based on your strawmen.

The Lawspeaker
01-23-2012, 07:04 PM
Not according to Civis Batavi, the children are swedish. Tho, dont forget, Civis batava is a ethnic nationalist, but dont recognize the nr 1 ethnic phenotype of for instance swedish people. :)
Fuck your ethnic phenotype bollocks.

Swedes (Swedish: svenskar) are a nation and ethnic group native to Sweden, mostly inhabiting Sweden and the other Nordic countries, with descendants living in a number of countries.

You can shove your white nationalism there pal.

Let me explain to you how ius sanguinis works:

Swedish parent - Swedish parent ( child is Swedish)
Swedish parent - foreign parent (regardless of ethnicity -- the child has a right to a Swedish passport.. particularly if raised in Sweden)
Foreign parent - Foreign parent (regardless of their nationality or the colour of their skin. Child is not Swedish).

Vasa
01-23-2012, 07:06 PM
Fuck your ethnic phenotype. Swedes (Swedish: svenskar) are a nation and ethnic group native to Sweden, mostly inhabiting Sweden and the other Nordic countries, with descendants living in a number of countries.

You can shove your white nationalism there pal.

Let me explain to you how ius sanguinis works:

Swedish parent - Swedish parent ( child is Swedish)
Swedish parent - foreign parent (regardless of ethnicity -- the child has a right to a Swedish passport.. particularly if raised in Sweden)
Foreign parent - Foreign parent (regardless of their nationality or the colour of their skin. Child is not Swedish).

Pal, let me explain something for you. Take your "ious sanguinis" up the arse, you are the only one who believs in it.

Thanks for the lesson what Swedes are, i felt like i needed to know what my people are.

Peyrol
01-23-2012, 07:07 PM
No did i say that? I said its acceptable with danes, because they are our brother people, they are nordic, we'r nordic. But i do not promote this.... Which you still claim i do (strawman again)..... And once again, you build your whole idea about my arguments based on your strawmen.

For you, Veronica Maggio is "swedish", despite she has italian name and surname?

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/500/165858/Veronica+Maggio.jpg

Arsen_
01-23-2012, 07:07 PM
One can be racialist and declare "one drop rule" as some ideal principle, some desired role model attitude, but one should not be too stupid to demand from everybody and everywhere to follow that rule strictly and rigorously.

Just a simple example. Lets take sports games. From history we know that sports games initially invented in Ancient World to substitute bloody wars. But meaning and sense of sports is the same as it is of war.

You SHOULD WIN in sports and you SHOULD WIN in war.

Now question - will your country win in sports games if when selecting sportsmen it blindly follows one drop rule? Obviously not! Cos there can be good sportsmen of mixed heritage who are ready and willingly do their utmost for victory of your country and ignoring them you are weakening your country's team. Of course losing sports games is not a tragedy. But losing war is a tragedy! Because if you lose war another rule is coming to you - Vae Victis (Woe to the conquered). And instead of one drop of non-desired blood you will get tons of it.

Actually I am against of any blood mixing not only between races but also between any ethnicities. Even more - between of regions of the same country. As my uncle used to say: I will give my daughter for marriage to blind in one eye and lame in one leg from my town than to anybody from neighbour town.

At the same time I accept the reality. And for me half-Armenian if he fights for Armenian Cause is twice-Armenian!

The Lawspeaker
01-23-2012, 07:08 PM
Pal, let me explain something for you. Take your "ious sanguinis" up the arse, you are the only one who believs in it.

Thanks for the lesson what Swedes are, i felt like i needed to know what my people are.
The alternative is ius soli (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jus_soli): everyone and his dog born in Sweden is Swedish. So maybe that's the system you would prefer, mr. White Internationalist.

Ius sanguinis (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ius_sanguinis) ("the right of the blood") is the more nationalist of the two legal systems regulating citizenship and nationality and if people would actually stick to it for once then we wouldn't have the problems we have now.

Peyrol
01-23-2012, 07:12 PM
Ius sanguinis ("the right of the blood") is the more nationalist of the two legal systems regulating citizenship and nationality and if people would actually stick to it for once then we wouldn't have the problems we have now.

This is the right law, as we have here in Italy.

"Ius soli" is something that don't belong to Europe. Maybe to the "colonial" states, but certainly not to Europe.

Jerry
01-23-2012, 07:13 PM
I have a joke for you.

What's dumber and more naive than an American?
-A 16-year old American

The Lawspeaker
01-23-2012, 07:15 PM
This is the right law, as we have here in Italy.

"Ius soli" is something that don't belong to Europe. Maybe to the "colonial" states, but certainly not to Europe.
"Ius soli" is an absurd legal principle and it shouldn't belong here in Europe. Let the Americans have it.

Peyrol
01-23-2012, 07:18 PM
"Ius soli" is an absurd legal principle and it shouldn't belong here in Europe. Let the Americans have it.

In Europe i think that only France has this absurd legal status to turn maghrebiens and ivoriennes into "100% french men" :laugh:

The Lawspeaker
01-23-2012, 07:20 PM
In Europe i think that only France has this absurd legal status to turn maghrebiens and ivoriennes into "100% french men" :laugh:
Yap. A nice little leftover from the Revolution: Liberté, égalité, fraternité.
I still wonder whether they themselves still believe in the idea of turning some bushwacker and his dog into frogs. :laugh:

Peyrol
01-23-2012, 07:22 PM
Yap. A nice little hangover from the Revolution: Liberté, égalité, fraternité.
I still wonder whether they themselves still believe in the idea of turning some bushwacker and his dog into frogs.

It's sufficient seeing their national footbal team :laugh:

nyMMsVygxVc

The Lawspeaker
01-23-2012, 07:24 PM

nyMMsVygxVc

Where are the frogs ? :wink

Vasconcelos
01-23-2012, 07:24 PM

I jokingly call any blackman playing football as French.

sturmwalkure
01-23-2012, 07:25 PM

nyMMsVygxVc

Looks like the pan African soccer team. Hitler was right about France being Negrified.

Peyrol
01-23-2012, 07:28 PM

We have only one black in our national football team, Mario Balotelli (that, despite his italian name and surname, is blacker than coal).

But it isn't exactly "loved" by many of us :D

NaJRR6OiPsA

The Lawspeaker
01-23-2012, 07:29 PM

:D That's what I do with Moroccans. The press here only mentions the ethnicity of a criminal if he is native Dutch and always states that we should consider the immigrants as medelanders (a portmanteau that basically means "fellow Dutch"). As a consequence I started to refer to Moroccan (and other non-Dutch) youths as "Hollanders" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holland). :heh:

"Those damn fucking Hollanders are always causing trouble.."

Jerry
01-23-2012, 07:33 PM
Balotelli is the man! if some of these lazio fans can't take it so be it....

Peyrol
01-23-2012, 07:34 PM
:D That's what I do with Moroccans. The press here only mentions the ethnicity of a criminal if he is native Dutch and always states that we should consider the immigrants as medelanders (a portmanteau that basically means "fellow Dutch"). As a consequence I started to refer to Moroccan (and other non-Dutch) youth as "Hollanders" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holland). :heh:

"Those damn fucking Hollanders are always causing trouble.."

Moroccans...don't tell me, they're about 7% of Torino's population, but they do about 85% of the total criminal activity.

But, for many italian liberals, they're simply the "Pagapensione" (those who pay our pensions) or "quelli che fanno lavori che gli italiani non vogliono più fare" (those who do jobs that Italians don't want to do)....:rolleyes:

The Lawspeaker
01-23-2012, 07:35 PM
Moroccans...don't tell me, they're about 7% of Torino's population, but they do about 85% of the total criminal activity.

But, for many italian liberals, they're simplt the "Pagapensione" (those that pay our pensions) or "quelli che fanno lavori che gli italiani non vogliono più fare" (those who do jobs that Italians don't want to do)....:rolleyes:
Dutch liberals are the same. In the end of it all you just get tired and cynical and it's quite funny that now our political situation is one where the more conservative socialist party is scoring very well in the polls and the liberals are getting their arse kicked, along with Wilders, the conservatives etc. Lovely.

Peyrol
01-23-2012, 07:37 PM
Balotelli is the man! if some of these lazio fans can't take it so be it....

Lazio fans are very extremists :D

XutVCOz8chQ

GR2uobLfrlU

^ they screams "comunisti pezzi di merda!" (communist pieces of shit)

Peyrol
01-23-2012, 07:42 PM
Dutch liberals are the same. In the end of it all you just get tired and cynical and it's quite funny that now our political situation is one where the more conservative socialist party is scoring very well in the polls and the liberals are getting their arse kicked, along with Wilders, the conservatives etc. Lovely.

The funny things is that 90% of liberals lives in "white ghettos" with great mansions and swimming pools, and they've 100% white families, but they tell us to "accogliere i migranti ed integrarli"...very funny :rolleyes:

Thunor
01-23-2012, 07:43 PM
The OP is black, and should get over it. Whites should keep out black genes as much as possible. The only thing worse than black-on-white miscegenation is when the mulatto gets the idea that he or she is "white".

Just taking the piss. I don't take kindly to (foreign ?) trolls coming to lecture us.
From what I've seen, you're being a white-knight and defending that quadroon. But hey, it's your own problem that you view a Dutch-speaking negro with a passport as "totally Dutch".

Peyrol
01-23-2012, 07:47 PM
OT:

This is the best football chant of the Lazio supporters

fQAAb6c7vjQ

And also this "Zlatan sei uno zingaro" (Zlatan, you're a gypsy), but these are Juventus supporters.

wNMN4xTGsrk

Flintlocke
01-23-2012, 07:47 PM
The average American Negro is around 25% white, and they still look like this:

6CqXgs-7ico

The Lawspeaker
01-23-2012, 07:51 PM
From what I've seen, you're being a white-knight and defending that quadroon. But hey, it's your own problem that you view a Dutch-speaking negro with a passport as "totally Dutch".
Not really. But if a "negro"(it wouldn't be a negro then but a mulatto but you stupid colonials can't tell the difference anyway) would have a Dutch parent (a native Dutch parent) then I would defend his or her rights to be my country(wo)man.

Because in his or her veins is also some of the same blood that is in my veins: Dutch blood.

Styggnacke
01-23-2012, 07:56 PM
And also this "Zlatan sei uno zingaro" (Zlatan, you're a gypsy), but these are Juventus supporters.

wNMN4xTGsrk
He has cried a lot about this in the Swedish press, that you Italians call him a Gypsy. :p We just call him a blatte.

Peyrol
01-23-2012, 08:02 PM
He has cried a lot about this in the Swedish press, that you Italians call him a Gypsy. :p We just call him a blatte.

Poor Ibra. :(

Zlatan is "swedish" as i am :laugh:

Hess
01-23-2012, 08:08 PM
half-breeds who make a conscious effort to integrate should be "accepted", though mixing should never be encouraged.

Just my opinion though.

The Lawspeaker
01-23-2012, 08:11 PM
half-breeds who make a conscious effort to integrate should be "accepted", though mixing should never be encouraged.

Just my opinion though.
I agree with you. It is unfortunate that it has happens and has happened (and it should never be encouraged) but if they make a conscious effort to be good citizens then they should be considered exactly the same as the rest of us. With exactly the same rights and exactly the same duties.

Remember: there is not just foreign blood in their veins but also the very same blood that connects you to your fatherland.

Styggnacke
01-23-2012, 08:11 PM
Zlatan is "swedish" as i am :laugh:
Liberals here in Sweden like to claim that he's Swedish, and use it as justification for increased immigration ("look, we got a great football player, let's import another 100000 non-Europeans!") For Swedes, that's just nonsense. No Swede will ever think that he's Swedish.

Odoacer
01-23-2012, 08:13 PM
The average American Negro is around 25% white, and they still look like this:

6CqXgs-7ico

The figure is more like 13%, not 25%.

Not really. But if a "negro"(it wouldn't be a negro then but a mulatto but you stupid colonials can't tell the difference anyway) would have a Dutch parent (a native Dutch parent) then I would defend his or her rights to be my country(wo)man.

Because in his or her veins is also some of the same blood that is in my veins: Dutch blood.

Well, you'd have to defend that I suppose, being as you're evidently mixed yourself.

Stars Down To Earth
01-23-2012, 08:13 PM
OP, you're multiracial. Deal with it. I guess the problem here is that Yanks don't have any other categories than "black" and "white", so you're being pushed into the former group. I agree, it's daft to put you in the same group as those ghetto blacks, but it's even more detrimental for pure Europeans to include a quarter-black person as their ethnic kin. If I was you, I'd identify as multiracial and seek out other people like yourself.

The basic reason why you're being called "black" is that white Yanks don't want you in their own in-group. Simple as that. And, to be honest, I don't want you either. No offense to you. But you're not fully European, and thus non-white.

Indeed. The American idea of "white nationalism" only fits in an American context. In the New World, the in-groups were defined by skin colour; you are either white, black, brown or yellow. But in Europe, as we all know, our tribalism is defined along national lines. Our nation is what we identify as our in-group. Of course, the word natio means "derived by birth", and race has a pretty big role in European identities as well - look at your own disgust at the idea of accepting the nignog Balotelli as a fellow Italian.

Pathetic, mate. The one healthy European attitude is to exclude all the half-breeds from the own group - if half your genes are from the blackest Africa, you're not white and absolutely not European. You see the glass as half-full, I see it as half-empty.

It's pretty fucking sad when a Korean has to tell a supposed "European preservationist" how it's done.

Hess
01-23-2012, 08:15 PM
Liberals here in Sweden like to claim that he's Swedish, and use it as justification for increased immigration ("look, we got a great football player, let's import another 100000 non-Europeans!") For Swedes, that's just nonsense. No Swede will ever think that he's Swedish.

Isn't Zlatan Bosnian? If he's a Mudslim, you are right to reject him. But if he's a non-Muslim, then he is a European and should be accepted as such.

The Lawspeaker
01-23-2012, 08:16 PM
Pathetic, mate. The only healthy European attitude is to exclude all the half-breeds - if half your genes are from the blackest Africa, you're not white and absolutely not an European. You see the glass as half-full, I see it as half-empty.

Pathetic, indeed, from your side that you would exclude someone for the sins of her parents. Because if someone is half-Scottish.. there is Scottish blood in that person's veins. What if someone was half English, then what ?

Styggnacke
01-23-2012, 08:20 PM
Isn't Zlatan Bosnian? If he's a Mudslim, you are right to reject him. But if he's a non-Muslim, then he is a European and should be accepted as such.
He's a Catholic (his mom is Croatian), but his dad is a Muslim from a village with many Gypsies (therefore the Gypsy accusation). "European" isn't a part of the average Swedes terminology (it's too broad and meaningless), so I have never heard anyone claim that he isn't European. We just don't think that he's Swedish, and we have our fully right to not do so.

The Lawspeaker
01-23-2012, 08:20 PM
Well, you'd have to defend that I suppose, being as you're evidently mixed yourself.
My "French"ancestors (as my aunt told me) came from the area what is now Valenciennes in Northern France (http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valenciennes). That used to be part of the Netherlandic-speaking areas until the French nicked it.

Stars Down To Earth
01-23-2012, 08:28 PM
Pathetic, indeed, from your side that you would exclude someone for the sins of her parents.
Cry more, mate. Your emotional tactics, whinging about poor wee half-breeds, and weepy guilt-tripping so beloved by lefties is about as appealing to me as watching paint drying.

Because if someone is half-Scottish.. there is Scottish blood in that person's veins. What if someone was half English, then what ?
English, Welsh and Irish are genetically compatible with Scots. African negroids are not. Comprende?

The Lawspeaker
01-23-2012, 08:29 PM
Your emotional tactics, whinging about poor wee half-breeds, and guilt-tripping so beloved by lefties is about as touching to me as watching paint dry.

English, Welsh and Irish are genetically compatible with Scots. African negroids are not. Comprende?
Then you're just a pathetic hypocrite. Mixed is mixed.

Hess
01-23-2012, 08:39 PM
He's a Catholic (his mom is Croatian), but his dad is a Muslim from a village with many Gypsies (therefore the Gypsy accusation).

coming from a village with many Gypsies is not enough to make someone a Gypsy :lol:. There are Ethnic Balkanites who look far more Exotic than Zlatan.

And I regret to hear that "European" is not part of the Swedish terminology; it should be. We can all only benefit from a pan-European identity

Odoacer
01-23-2012, 08:39 PM
My "French"ancestors (as my aunt told me) came from the area what is now Valenciennes in Northern France (http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valenciennes). That used to be part of the Netherlandic-speaking areas until the French nicked it.

That was a far longer time ago than TheBorrebyViking's ancestors came to the U.S. If he doesn't qualify as "European" in any sense, then your French ancestors certainly can't qualify as Dutch. Ergo, you are mixed, not fully Dutch, by the standards you are using. Unless your Valenciennes ancestors were Dutchmen who lived prior to French annexation?

Not that your personal ancestry much matters to me; low-scale interethnic mixing shouldn't be a grave concern so long as the resulting progeny are assimilated to the host ethnicity, & clearly you are fully assimilated to the Dutch people, so you're rightly regarded as Dutch irrespective of some French ancestry. But interracial mixing is far more problematic & destructive. Perhaps Europeans don't see it that way because they don't encounter masses of racial foreigners except occasionally in large cities.

The Lawspeaker
01-23-2012, 08:43 PM
That was a far longer time ago than TheBorrebyViking's ancestors came to the U.S. If he doesn't qualify as "European" in any sense, then your French ancestors certainly can't qualify as Dutch. Ergo, you are mixed, not fully Dutch, by the standards you are using. Unless your Valenciennes ancestors were Dutchmen who lived prior to French annexation?
That I wouldn't know but I know that they were here in the Northern Netherlands already by the end of the 18th century and probably somewhat earlier too (fled from France) so they have been around for quite some time.

Not that your personal ancestry much matters to me; low-scale interethnic mixing shouldn't be a grave concern so long as the resulting progeny are assimilated to the host ethnicity, & clearly you are fully assimilated to the Dutch people, so you're rightly regarded as Dutch irrespective of some French ancestry. But interracial mixing is far more problematic & destructive. Perhaps Europeans don't see it that way because they don't encounter masses of racial foreigners except occasionally in large cities.
Well. I guess that the dangers of it are hyped and overestimated and the greatest danger is that we are so terrified of it that we look away from the real issue: mass migration. The problem would be negligible if the immigrants wouldn't be here in the first place. My issue therefore is not miscegenation but mass-migration. Hold the stream of immigrants, send whatever isn't useful in any way packing and you will have effectively cut off the "progress"of miscegenation.

Discrimination and apartheid won't help. If you want to solve the issue: do it good and send the immigrants home. Problem solved... life returns to normal.

People focus too much on the rash and not on the illness. It's the illness that will kill us.

And I think that for us here in Europe to start about racial discrimination and what is effectively Apartheid is a sign that we are losing the fight. Not because of the left and big business who let them in but because of our ineptitude as nationalists: we are only looking at the red rag while ignoring the torero with the sword behind it.

Styggnacke
01-23-2012, 08:50 PM
coming from a village with many Gypsies is not enough to make someone a Gypsy :lol:. There are Ethnic Balkanites who look far more Exotic than Zlatan.
Hey, it's the Italians and Spaniards who call him a Gypsy, we just call him a foreigner and blatte. ;) But you have to agree that his looks isn't very typical for a South Slav?

And I regret to hear that "European" is not part of the Swedish terminology; it should be. We can all only benefit from a pan-European identity
"Europeanness" is just artifical for most Europeans. We are just too diverse to be one "European entity". I definitely think that Sweden would benefit of Scandinavism and Nordism (which isn't the same as Nordicism), rather than pan-Europeanism.

zack
01-23-2012, 08:53 PM
People need to understand something about the ODR(one drop rule). Number 1 is that it was only for blacks,other races had a cut off point. For example native american's had a 1/16 cut off point for the most part. If you were 1/16 native or less then you were allowed into the in-group(whites)and were treated as white.

The ODR itself was not even about blood,but about ancestry. They had no DNA tests back then so if you had one known black ancestor then you were classed as black. Even if the ancestor was 200-300 years ago and you had no genetic contribution from that ancestor and 'looked white' (Germanic in the american context)you would be classed as black and treated as black.

You also have to understand that before the ODR came into effect you could in fact have up to 1/16 black blood and be classed in the in-group and accepted.

Many time though a person with known black ancestry if they could 'pass'(a term for those that look white and could pass into white society to avoid discrimination)they did. They picked up their shit and left for a different state and changed their names. Aunt jemima became aunt cynthia so to speak,or Uncle Jerome became Uncle Jeremy.

Put quite simply the ODR was a superstition. They had no way of knowing if you had 1 drop of black blood in you,but if you had a known ancestor no matter how far back you were a nigger to them. It was a superstitious belief at its core with no scientific value or basis.

Now its actually the blacks that are using the 1 drop rule. They use it to swell their population and gain political influence.

Either way the point is that the ODR had no scientific basis what so ever and was a superstition. Assuming though that they had access to 23&me or DNA studies? Would so many of you be so confident then? Would you pass the racial inspection test then?

1 drop=0.01%

Ouistreham
01-23-2012, 08:53 PM
"Ius soli" is an absurd legal principle and it shouldn't belong here in Europe.

Yap. A nice little leftover from the [ French ] Revolution

You could'nt be more wrong! "Jus solis" was the rule everywhere in Europe before the French revolution, i.e. anyone born on the Crown's territory was a subject of the King.

With the nation's sovereignity replacing the King "by the Grace of God", the Revolution introduced for the first time Ius Sanguinis, the nationality being from then on an inalienable prerogative of each individual and no longer a quality granted from above.

Ius Soli was introduced late in the 19th century to address the heavy problem caused by the many immigrants in the South. At that time mandatory military service lasted two years in France but sons and grand-sons of Italian and Spanish immigrants were deemed as foreign citizens and didn't have to serve (which was an incentive for not applying for French citizenship).

This was the cause of serious troubles in Provence (for instance, in Aigues-Mortes in 1893, dozens of Italians were beaten to death by young locals who accused them of stealing their fiancées while they were in the military).

The Jus Solis was passed to put everyone on equal footing. It was the beginning of the end...

The Lawspeaker
01-23-2012, 08:58 PM
You could'nt be more wrong! "Jus solis" was the rule everywhere in Europe before the French revolution, i.e. anyone born on the Crown's territory was a subject of the King.

With the nation's sovereignity replacing the King "by the Grace of God", the Revolution introduced for the first time Ius Sanguinis, the nationality being from then on an inalienable prerogative of each individual and no longer a quality granted from above.

Ius Soli was introduced late in the 19th century to address the heavy problem caused by the many immigrants in the South. At that time mandatory military service lasted two years in France but sons and grand-sons of Italian and Spanish immigrants were deemed as foreign citizens and didn't have to serve (which was an incentive for not applying for French citizenship).
I am sorry but you're right (now that I think of it). Although here in the Netherlands (which was just a loose federation before you froggers took over the joint in 1795) it seems to have been ius sanguinis because the cities had their own form of citizenship called poorterschap (http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poorter). Citizenship of a city could be bought or awarded and only the child of a citizen was a citizen.

One of the good things (yes, sorry, I consider it to be a good thing if it could be done today with Jews and Muslims) of the poorterschap was that Jews couldn't become a poorter.

zack
01-23-2012, 09:12 PM
I also would like to talk about the term white. It is a colonial term,but it was only used to describe racially European peoples in contrast to non-European peoples(Blacks,Amerinds,East Asians,Turks,etc). It was used as a contrast tool of 'us vs them' in a broader context. It was a tool of classification and nothing more.

People just need to understand that.

Odoacer
01-23-2012, 09:30 PM
That I wouldn't know but I know that they were here in the Northern Netherlands already by the end of the 18th century and probably somewhat earlier too (fled from France) so they have been around for quite some time.

Well, "mixed is mixed," after all. ;)

Well. I guess that the dangers of it are overestimated. Not in our present situation but the problem would be negligible if the immigrants wouldn't be here in the first place. My issue therefore is not miscegenation but mass-migration. Hold the stream of immigrants, send whatever isn't useful in any way packing and you will have effectively cut off the "progress"of miscegenation.

Discrimination and apartheid won't help. If you want to solve the issue: do it good and send the immigrants home. Problem solved... life returns to normal.

People focus too much on the rash and not on the illness. It's the illness that will kill us.

All of this is reasonable so far as it goes. The main problem IMO is in your insistence on framing the discussion in the anti-American manner you've grown accustomed to. Yes, American perception & discussion of demographic issues is heavily racialized, because of our different situation compared to Europe. We actually have major populations of racial foreigners within our borders & on our southern border. That is not (yet) the case in the vast majority of Europe. But in your effort to avoid allowing Americans (& other colonials) any legitimate means of identifying with Europe, you go on to deny the reality of race in the understanding of European ethnicities.

It's fair enough to say that your conscious ethnic identity does not significantly involve your race, & this is a difference from the way Americans & other colonials usually think of the matter; & there are obvious reasons for this, because your nearest neighbors of a different ethnicity actually are still members of the same race, so race is not a meaninful distinction between Dutch & Germans or Dutch & French. But insisting on ethnic distinctions only without regard to racial distinctions will, I think, be disastrous for both in the long-term. The decline of the European ("white") race outside of Europe itself has negative implications for the future of the race in Europe; & if the future of the race itself is at stake, the future of the various ethnicities is in a far graver situation. Not to say that you should allow masses of racially similar foreigners to become "Dutch"; surely not. But some manner of cooperation even on a racial level will be important for the future of the Dutch ethnicity.

In my opinion, the contemptuous & dismissive attitude toward Americans & other colonials often demonstrated by Europeans here not only will not aid in the preservation of European peoples; it will in fact ultimately hinder that goal. Effort by Europeans instead ought to be directed toward encouraging colonials to identify with their own peoples, not because they are not to be considered European, but rather because - though they reside outside of Europe itself & though they are young with comparison to their sources within Europe - these peoples are actually European peoples by blood, heritage, & culture. The constant driving of a wedge between Europe proper & her daughters abroad is unnecessary & counter-productive.

The Lawspeaker
01-23-2012, 09:33 PM
Well, "mixed is mixed," after all. ;)

If there is some French blood left in me.. I would be very surprised. 200 years of marrying Dutch will have dissolved the contamination a long time ago.

Odoacer
01-23-2012, 09:39 PM
If there is some French blood left in me.. I would be very surprised. 200 years of marrying Dutch will have dissolved the contamination a long time ago.

Well, here's the thing: you really probably wouldn't be able to tell even in the first generation of mixed offspring because the French & Dutch are genetically very similar since 1) they are of the same race & 2) they are ancient neighbors. The same cannot be said of a Nigerian-Dutch mix for several generations at least of exclusive breeding with Dutch.

Anyway, I'd like to see your thoughts on the bulk of my reply, though perhaps that should be saved for a different thread.

The Lawspeaker
01-23-2012, 09:42 PM
Well, here's the thing: you really probably wouldn't be able to tell even in the first generation of mixed offspring because the French & Dutch are genetically very similar since 1) they are of the same race & 2) they are ancient neighbors. The same cannot be said of a Nigerian-Dutch mix for several generations at least of exclusive breeding with Dutch.

Anyway, I'd like to see your thoughts on the bulk of my reply, though perhaps that should be saved for a different thread.
You will get that reply tomorrow then. And I think that the difference could still be seen if they did a test. That is: if there are much traces left.

Grumpy Cat
01-23-2012, 09:45 PM
Despite how good kimchi tastes, what is wrong with it is the moment it exits the digestive system and touches reardom. There will never be enough toilet paper to solve this problem. :D

This song is for you:

0tbVPpeUUW8

Hess
01-23-2012, 09:51 PM
Hey, it's the Italians and Spaniards who call him a Gypsy, we just call him a foreigner and blatte. ;) But you have to agree that his looks isn't very typical for a South Slav?

Many of the South Europeans here are either misinformed or have an agenda, so I would take their opinions with a grain of salt. The truth is that Zlatan is not atypical at all and that his type can be freely found in he Balkans.

"Europeanness" is just artifical for most Europeans. We are just too diverse to be one "European entity". I definitely think that Sweden would benefit of Scandinavism and Nordism (which isn't the same as Nordicism), rather than pan-Europeanism.

I strongly disagree with your assessment, but I will refrain from derailing this thread an leave the discussion of Pan-Europeanism to another time.

Bozkurt_Karabash
01-23-2012, 09:51 PM
I support one drop rule. People's who mix with blacks descendants have to be punished forever for such wrong choice and doomed to blackness.

Peyrol
01-23-2012, 10:57 PM

Mmmh...are you sure?

http://www.soccerphoto.eu/pictures/lowres/20100927/Zlatan-Ibrahimovic--0000036262.jpg

http://totalfootballmadness.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-5.jpg

http://blog.panorama.it/sport/files/2010/08/ibra2.jpg

Many gypsies in my city looks like Ibra.

Hess
01-23-2012, 11:20 PM
Mmmh...are you sure?

http://www.soccerphoto.eu/pictures/lowres/20100927/Zlatan-Ibrahimovic--0000036262.jpg

http://totalfootballmadness.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-5.jpg

http://blog.panorama.it/sport/files/2010/08/ibra2.jpg

Many gypsies in my city looks like Ibra.

Well, the only way to be "sure" is for him to take a genetic test :lol:

The last picture is really bad, but I can't detect any Gypsy (Veddoid) traits in the others.

rhiannon
01-24-2012, 06:46 AM
So much for defending race-mixing eh?
Racemixers and their apologists will never have logical words.

Er, if this was directed at me....I logged off right after my last post to you:)

rhiannon
01-24-2012, 06:51 AM
1. Who is Peasant?

If Danish and Swedish are similar enough for racemixing to be tolerated, what is your opinion of Korean and Chinese racemixing? Or....Chinese and Japanese? There are similar aspects to all three cultures, no?

Loki
01-24-2012, 06:56 AM
I am almost 2% African genetically, so I fail.

TheBorrebyViking
01-24-2012, 01:24 PM
I am almost 2% African genetically, so I fail.

Under 5-3% is where the one drop rule stops to care about non-European/"white" blood. It was meant to keep Octoroons and the like out of being called white. The OP as to have black features if "whites" are calling her black, and not many people here in America use the rule(hence why Obama is the first black president, and not the others who are slightly mixed at one point). So unless she goes up to people and says "Hi, I'm a 1/4 black, it's nice to met you", I doubt she'll get called black unless she looks black.

Ju Song-Il
01-24-2012, 03:39 PM

This is idiotic.
I would value a Korean American (as long as he/she was 100% korean by blood) much more than a Half-Korean Half-Negro/European any day.

You don't value blood enough.
You seem to believe that blood changes it's color if it moves from one place to another.
But guess not - it doesn't! English Americans are still genetically identical to British Americans, whether you like it or not.

If Danish and Swedish are similar enough for racemixing to be tolerated, what is your opinion of Korean and Chinese racemixing? Or....Chinese and Japanese? There are similar aspects to all three cultures, no?

The difference between Chinese, Japanese and Korean is much bigger than the difference between Swedish and Danish.
Both Swedish and Danish are not only Indo-European, but also Germanic, North Germanic to be precise.
However, Japanese, Chinese and Korean don't even share the same langauge group.
NOTHING! Some say that Japanese and Korean are closely related (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buyeo_languages), or that they are both part of the Altaic language group (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Altaic_languages), but who knows?
If anything, Japanese may be okay, but Chinese? Barely?
Despite the fact that Korea is closer to China geographically and culturally (more Chinese influence directly from China), Korea is still closer to Japan genetically.

The Lawspeaker
01-24-2012, 03:42 PM
This is idiotic.

You don't value blood enough.

But guess not - it doesn't! English Americans are still genetically identical to British Americans, whether you like it or not.

There is more then blood alone. I think that you're not a Korean but actually a New Worlder. Or at least a confused White Internationalist that doesn't understand it all because Asians (in general) have very derogatory nicknames for someone that has been raised outside his culture..

Ju Song-Il
01-24-2012, 04:00 PM
There is more then blood alone. I think that you're not a Korean but actually a New Worlder. Or at least a confused White Internationalist that doesn't understand it all because Asians (in general) have very derogatory nicknames for someone that has been raised outside his culture..

I never said that New Worlders or Korean Americans are good.
I dislike Amerians too, but they are still better than half-breeds.

The Lawspeaker
01-24-2012, 04:04 PM
Clearly you are not getting the point or trying to talk your way around it.

Peyrol
01-24-2012, 04:08 PM

What about your northern counterparts? How they're seen in South Korea?

Ju Song-Il
01-24-2012, 04:58 PM
What about your northern counterparts? How they're seen in South Korea?

They are generally accepted as refugees, although a few look down on them.

Peyrol
01-24-2012, 06:22 PM
They are generally accepted as refugees, although a few look down on them.

You speak a 100% identical language or there are some differences?

moon11
01-26-2012, 01:55 AM
Thank you guys for your responses. And your sense of humor. Is there such thing as an international specie? Please, tell me more, this is very interesting.
My sister is blonde, I look more latina, we don't look black but we have one drop african blood so we are black. Technically there is something wrong in the definition. It's quite puzzling. Looks like the one drop rule is international!

Bozkurt_Karabash
01-26-2012, 02:02 AM
Thank you guys for your responses. And your sense of humor. Is there such thing as an international specie? Please, tell me more, this is very interesting.
My sister is blonde, I look more latina, we don't look black but we have one drop african blood so we are black. Technically there is something wrong in the definition. It's quite puzzling. Looks like the one drop rule is international!

One drop rule is somehow based on reality. Black mixes even if predominantly Caucasian tend to look very negroid. That is not the same with Asian or Amerindian mixed.

The Lawspeaker
01-26-2012, 02:08 AM
More American then international. Apart from some racialists few people in Europe give a toss about it.

TheBorrebyViking
01-26-2012, 02:10 AM
Unless you look like a mixed African, you won't get called one generally.

StonyArabia
01-26-2012, 02:12 AM
More American then international. Apart from some racialists few people in Europe give a toss about it.

In Canada as well, there was no such thing as one drop rule at all. It never was international. In fact in Canada if you look European, act European you are seen as such despite what your ancestors might have carried. It's an American system but not a North American one.

Riki
01-26-2012, 02:30 AM
The United States eventually created its own Code Noir: the One Drop Rule, which meant that anyone with "one drop" of African blood had to be considered Black. This unofficial rule was invented in the "free" northern states of the U.S. between 1830 and 1840, before spreading south. It had to be invented since inter-marriage had by this point eroded perceptible differences between White and Black. This led to the horrors of the Black Codes before and after the Civil War, the Jim Crow laws later in the century and the One Drop Rule laws in the early 20th century.

By 1927 it had become a huge problem for Hollywood, which created its "Don’ts and Be Carefuls," with miscegenation at #6 on the "Don'ts" and again in the Motion Picture Production Code of 1930 (the Hays Code). It read: " Miscegenation (sex relationships between the white and black races) is forbidden."

So If a White have a drop of Black African Blood he is Black.
This is the end of the so called mixed race,at least between White and Negro.

Supreme American
01-26-2012, 02:39 AM
How... American...

Refer to Halle Berry's child if you think someone 1/4 black and 3/4 European is our race.

Bollocks indeed.

Supreme American
01-26-2012, 02:40 AM
One drop rule is somehow based on reality. Black mixes even if predominantly Caucasian tend to look very negroid. That is not the same with Asian or Amerindian mixed.

Actually it is the same, just to a lesser degree.

Supreme American
01-26-2012, 02:41 AM
In Canada as well, there was no such thing as one drop rule at all. It never was international. In fact in Canada if you look European, act European you are seen as such despite what your ancestors might have carried. It's an American system but not a North American one.

Canada wasn't deluged in millions of black slaves, either. They had no reason for racial protection laws.

The Lawspeaker
01-26-2012, 02:41 AM
Refer to Halle Berry's child if you think someone 1/4 black and 3/4 European is our race.

Bollocks indeed.
As I said: American rule. I don't know her child anyway but your "one drop rule" - bollocks isn't worth a fart as it is unscientific, primitive hillbilly bollocks.

Canada wasn't deluged in millions of black slaves, either. They had no reason for racial protection laws.

Then maybe you lot should have put them all on the boat "back" to Africa ?
You yanks did it before (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Liberia).

Riki
01-26-2012, 02:50 AM
Posted by IdealUral

Thats more important,behaviour is.
More important then skin colour.

StonyArabia
01-26-2012, 02:50 AM

Actually many of the freed and escaped Slaves came to Canada through the underground railway. Some Blacks were also brought as Slaves to Canada but it eventually ended quite early. Many settled in Eastern Canada, and some mixed with the general population. Another thing most people find the rule to be well lame and useless in real life.

Supreme American
01-26-2012, 02:56 AM

Yes, you wouldn't want to be one of those filthy liberators of Belgium, would you?

That Nazi boot feel good up your can?

Hess
01-26-2012, 02:58 AM
Yes, you wouldn't want to be one of those filthy liberators of Belgium, would you?

"every European war is a civil war".

All Yankee interference did was complicate things.

New World Explorer
01-26-2012, 03:15 AM

Thank God I'm not French. The French are notorious for accepting anyone that speaks French as French, such as Afro-Caribbeans.

Quadroons look like light brown Africans. This thread is a joke.

The Lawspeaker
01-26-2012, 03:24 AM
Thank God I'm not French. The French are notorious for accepting anyone that speaks French as French, such as Afro-Caribbeans.

Quadroons look like light brown Africans. This thread is a joke.
I am not French. It takes an American to think that all Europeans are French.

The Lawspeaker
01-26-2012, 03:25 AM

I thank 30 Corps (British), the Poles and the First Canadian Army every day of my life.

New World Explorer
01-26-2012, 03:28 AM
I am not French. It takes an American to think that all Europeans are French.

I am quite capable of reading your statistics. It takes a dumbass to extrapolate that I thought you were French, which quite frankly, I already knew to be the case from the original post to which I replied.

The Lawspeaker
01-26-2012, 03:30 AM
I am quite capable of reading your statistics. It takes a dumbass to extrapolate that I thought you were French, which quite frankly, I already knew to be the case from the original post to which I replied.
You are a damned idiot then (by any standard) as I am Dutch.

New World Explorer
01-26-2012, 03:33 AM
You are a damned idiot then (by any standard) as I am Dutch.

As I can see from: 'Country: Netherlands'

Learn to comprehend English on an English language forum before you call your intellectual superior a 'damned idiot.'

The Lawspeaker
01-26-2012, 03:35 AM
As I can see from: 'Country: Netherlands'

Learn to comprehend English on an English language forum before you call your intellectual superior a 'damned idiot.'
Intellectual superior ? A Yank that takes a German title because he wants to sound bad-ass NS and that obviously doesn't know that France's absurd nationality laws are quite the oddity in Europe ? LOL. You're just another clueless new worlder.

Like German isn't your native language.. English isn't mine. So do me a favour: opkrassen !

Hess
01-26-2012, 03:38 AM

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/508/watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

New World Explorer
01-26-2012, 03:40 AM
Intellectual superior ? A Yank that takes a German title because he wants to sound bad-ass NS and that obviously doesn't know that France's absurd nationality laws are quite the oddity in Europe ? LOL

Like German isn't your native language.. English isn't mine. So do me a favour: opkrassen !

It's a silly Internet game I am playing with my Internet friends. You have been intellectually defeated. At no time did I refer to you as French or state that France's nationality laws are the norm in Europe. It's laughable being told to scram by the village idiot. Are you going to fabricate some more logical fallacies for the sake of arguing with me, and continue to make yourself look stupid compared to a Yank?

European Loyalist
01-26-2012, 03:40 AM
Canada has/had no one drop rule, that's correct.

British colonial Canada and the early Dominion of Canada actually had plans to ethnically assimilate the natives out of existence through eugenics programs and prior plans to culturally and linguistically assimilate the french. The government saw what the Metis populations were like and realized that within 3-4 generations you could make natives blend in to European populations.

Our early governments were very weary of ethnic/cultural divisions, which is ironic considering Canada is now governed by among the most irrational PC-multicultualist whites in the world.

But both proposals were amended to culturally/linguistically/religiously assimilating the natives (they were treated rather regrettably) and simply leaving the french be (but dominating them politically and exploiting them as a market and for cheap labour).

The Lawspeaker
01-26-2012, 03:45 AM
It's a silly Internet game I am playing with my Internet friends. You have been intellectually defeated. At no time did I refer to you as French or state that France's nationality laws are the norm in Europe. It's laughable being told to scram by the village idiot. Are you going to fabricate some more logical fallacies for the sake of arguing with me, and continue to make yourself look stupid compared to a Yank?

Thank God I'm not French. The French are notorious for accepting anyone that speaks French as French, such as Afro-Caribbeans.You were either mistaken me for a frog which my family hasn't been for over 200 years or you were targeting a European country because of the absurdity of it's laws. Either way: it's none of your business.

You may not like it that the OP has a French father (a native French father, that is) but at least she's got French blood by birth. Which is more then a New Worlder can say who is just another German/French/English/Italian/Scottish Swedish mutt that desperately tries to be called Dutch.

I have seen too many of those clueless idiots by now.

New World Explorer
01-26-2012, 03:48 AM
You were either mistaken me for a frog which my family hasn't been for over 200 years or you were targeting a European country because of the absurdity of it's laws. Either way: it's none of your business.

You may not like that the OP has a French father (a native French father, that is) but at least she's got French blood by birth. Which is more then a New Worlder can say who is just another German/French/English/Italian/Scottish Swede that desperately tries to be called Dutch.

You targeted America first with nothing but baseless insults. If you can't deal with repercussions (your country or not), don't start a pissing contest.

Pa-lease. I'd rather be an entirely Germanic American than a French-African mutt any day.

TheBorrebyViking
01-26-2012, 03:50 AM
You were either mistaken me for a frog which my family hasn't been for over 200 years or you were targeting a European country because of the absurdity of it's laws. Either way: it's none of your business.

You may not like it that the OP has a French father (a native French father, that is) but at least she's got French blood by birth. Which is more then a New Worlder can say who is just another German/French/English/Italian/Scottish Swedish mutt that desperately tries to be called Dutch.

What mutt of those tried to claim they were Dutch here?

The Lawspeaker
01-26-2012, 03:51 AM
You targeted America first with nothing but baseless insults. If you can't deal with repercussions (your country or not), don't start a pissing contest.

Pa-lease. I'd rather be an entirely Germanic American than a French-African mutt any day.
But you would still be a mutt. At least the French-African mutt (how regrettable it may be that (s)he is there) is more European then you are because of direct ancestry (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jus_sanguinis).

While you on the other hand: have no ties to Europe whatsoever. About as foreign as a Papua.

The Lawspeaker
01-26-2012, 03:52 AM
What mutt of those tried to claim they were Dutch here?
An example, figure of speech. They all claim to be English, Italian, Scottish, German but essentially they are nothing of the sort.

Jon Snow
01-26-2012, 03:53 AM

But earlier, you told TheBorrebyViking that his blood didn't matter, that it was an issue of direct ancestry. :shrug:

Anyway, you obviously have a giant chip on your shoulder as it regards the USA. Fair enough; I don't like my own nation's influence on the world stage much either. Your anti-Americanism, however, is driving you to make ridiculous claims in order to discredit any ideal or notion associated with the colonies, and quite frankly it's making you look like an idiot.

http://germanfootballteam.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/06/bastian-schweinsteiger.png

Bastian Schweinsteiger, German

http://whatsournameeverton.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/1471437046-lewis-holtby.9.jpg

Lewis Holtby, English father/German mother

http://qoo6.com/data_images/kevin-prince-boateng/kevin-prince-boateng-01.jpg

Kevin-Prince Boateng, Ghanian father/German mother

You're honestly trying to claim that Holtby is just as foreign to the German nation as Boateng? Seriously? :loco:

The Lawspeaker
01-26-2012, 03:57 AM
But earlier, you told TheBorrebyViking that his blood didn't matter, that it was an issue of direct ancestry. :shrug:

Anyway, you obviously have a giant chip on your shoulder as it regards the USA. Fair enough; I don't like my own nation's influence on the world stage much either. Your anti-Americanism, however, is driving you to make ridiculous claims in order to discredit any ideal or notion associated with the colonies, and quite frankly it's making you look like an idiot.
Ooh really: because I deny you your Europeanness ? So what makes you so European then ? Tell me: why should I consider you kin ? Is it culture ? Different. Is it language ? Different. Is it the outlook on life ? Completely different. Is it architecture ? Different. So why should I consider you kin ?

And I think that the Australians, the Canadians, the New Zealanders are just as foreign. We have a New Zealand girl on this forum. Even has a Dutch last name -- but doesn't speak a word of my tongue nor knows the culture. So is she Dutch ? Absolutely not.

http://germanfootballteam.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/06/bastian-schweinsteiger.png

http://whatsournameeverton.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/1471437046-lewis-holtby.9.jpg

You're honestly trying to claim that Holtby is just as foreign to the German nation as Boateng? Seriously? :loco:
The last two are equally as foreign and equally as German. Both have foreign blood and both have German blood.

TheBorrebyViking
01-26-2012, 03:59 AM
Ooh really: because I deny you your Europeanness ? So what makes you so European then ? Tell me: why should I consider you kin ? Is it culture ? Different. Is it language ? Different ? Is it the outlook on life ? Completely different ? Is it architecture ? Different. So why should I consider you kin ?

The last two are equally as foreign and equally as German. Both have foreign blood and both have German blood.

One is more Germanic, one is not.

New World Explorer
01-26-2012, 04:00 AM
But you would still be a mutt. At least the French-African mutt (how regrettable it may be that (s)he is there) is more European then you are because of direct ancestry (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jus_sanguinis).

While you on the other hand: have no ties to Europe whatsoever. About as foreign as a Papua.

I don't mind not being European proper one bit. For some reason you think I'm suffering some kind of inferiority complex because I'm colonial :eek:. I look European, just like all my ancestors that came from Europe. We can't say the same for your friend. A piece of paper makes no difference to me.

Hess

I don't care how blonde and blue eyed Holtby is. All his wonderful pigmentation becomes irrelevant when the fact that he has a mentality completely foreign to Europe is taken into account.

The Lawspeaker
One is more Germanic, one is not.
No. Two are foreign and are German. Unfortunately for you: I am using the legal definition of ius sanguinis --- not some concocted racialist version.

The Lawspeaker
01-26-2012, 04:01 AM
I don't care how light blonde and blue eyed Holtby is. All his wonderful pigmentation becomes irrelevant when the fact that he has a mentality completely foreign to Europe is taken into account.
Exactly.

TheBorrebyViking
01-26-2012, 04:03 AM
I don't care how blonde and blue eyed Holtby is. All his wonderful pigmentation becomes irrelevant when the fact that he has a mentality completely foreign to Europe is taken into account.

Holtby is German I thought?

New World Explorer
01-26-2012, 04:05 AM
No. Two are foreign and are German. Unfortunately for you: I am using the legal definition of ius sanguinis --- not some concocted racialist version.

Heil Hitler
-NS drone

European Loyalist
01-26-2012, 04:06 AM
Under this way of thinking, ethnicity has no fundamental importance to Europe. The contention that place of birth of parents and place of birth/raised is all that matters eliminates ethnicity as having any significance.

I disagree. Europe is Europe because it is ethnically European. And race mixing has been going on between Europeans for 40,000 years.

Hess
01-26-2012, 04:07 AM
Holtby is German I thought?

Schweinsteiger is German, Holtby is American.

Jon Snow
01-26-2012, 04:08 AM
Ooh really: because I deny you your Europeanness ? So what makes you so European then ? Tell me: why should I consider you kin ? Is it culture ? Different. Is it language. Different. Is it the outlook on life ? Completely different. Is it architecture ? Different. So why should I consider you kin ?

And I think that the Australians, the Canadians, the New Zealanders are just as foreign. We have a New Zealand girl on this forum. Even has a Dutch last name -- but doesn't speak a word of my tongue nor knows the culture. So is she Dutch ? Absolutely not.

Genetics are at least as important as anything you've listed above, and that you share with persons of Dutch descent, no matter where they are born.

Culture is learned. Two Americans of 100% Dutch descent could, in theory, move to the Netherlands and raise their children immersed in the Dutch culture. Those children would be Dutch, no?

Kevin-Prince Boateng, on the other hand, will never be German, no matter how many bratwursts he eats--and neither will his children.

Lolwut.

Quit being so stubborn and admit that fucking Congoids are less assimilable than Englishmen into the German culture and gene pool. Even your typical full-blown multiculturalist would agree with that.

The Lawspeaker
01-26-2012, 04:08 AM
Heil Hitler
-NS drone
Piss off.

-- Thank God I am not a Nazi.

Jon Snow
01-26-2012, 04:10 AM

How does an English+German man have a "mentality completely foreign to Europe"?

What a bizarre statement.

The Lawspeaker
01-26-2012, 04:12 AM
Genetics are at least as important as anything you've listed above, and that you share with persons of Dutch descent, no matter where they are born.
What matters is where you were born as well as genetics. Upbringing by Dutch parents would be the defining factor -- particularly if the child has one or two Dutch parents because he would take after the parents in culture, speech.. just about everything. So a foreign of (far away) Dutch descent will miss that bit that makes him Dutch. Particularly if he is raised outside the country.

Culture is learned. Two Americans of 100% Dutch descent could, in theory, move to the Netherlands and raise their children immersed in the Dutch culture. Those children would be Dutch, no?
Culture can not be learned. You're born with it and raised in it. So American children of Dutch descent will never be Dutch unless they were born here in the Netherlands by sheer coincidence and even then would their upbringing be different from other Dutch children because of the use of American ideas and the English language.

Kevin-Prince Boateng, on the other hand, will never be German, no matter how many bratwursts he eats--and neither will his children.
Wrong. He is half German and he was born and raised with the culture.

Quit being so stubborn and admit that fucking Congoids are less assimilable than Englishmen into the German culture and gene pool. Even your typical full-blown multiculturalist would agree with that.
And theoretically so was Holtby but apparently not.

Hess
01-26-2012, 04:13 AM

First of all, there are very few Americans who are of 100% Dutch descent (not counting recent Dutch immigrants).

Second, those Dutch Americans, if they decided to go back, would not find it any easier to assimilate than anyone else. In fact, an immigrant from Greece or Malta would have an easier time "becoming Dutch" than Dutch Americans.

TheBorrebyViking
01-26-2012, 04:13 AM
Schweinsteiger is German, Holtby is American.

Personal information
Full name Lewis Holtby
Date of birth 18 September 1990 (age 21)
Place of birth Erkelenz, West Germany
Height 1.74 m (5 ft 8 1⁄2 in)
Playing position Midfielder

Hess
01-26-2012, 04:16 AM
How does an English+German man have a "mentality completely foreign to Europe"?

What a bizarre statement.

I thought Hotlby was an American? If he is, then he is completely foreign to Europe regardless of his genes.

If he was born and grew up in Europe, then of course he's a European.

The Lawspeaker
01-26-2012, 04:17 AM
Personal information
Full name Lewis Holtby
Date of birth 18 September 1990 (age 21)
Place of birth Erkelenz, West Germany
Height 1.74 m (5 ft 8 1⁄2 in)
Playing position Midfielder
I am checking his German data --- there is nothing about an American passport. I can't find anything about that he has taken up U.S citizenship.

He seems to have done his time in the German army and played for the German Mannschaft -- despite his father being British.

Boateng on the other hand: a bit weird. He seems to have played for the German youth team and for mainly English clubs (and no for the Dutch) and then played for the Ghanaian national team against his brother ( Jérôme Boateng) who represented Germany.

Jérôme Boateng seems to have had one season for a British club (2010–2011 Manchester City) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchester_City_F.C.) and before and after that only German.
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchester_City_F.C.)

Jon Snow
01-26-2012, 04:18 AM
What matters is where you were born as well as genetics. Upbringing by Dutch parents would be the defining factor -- particularly if the child has one or two Dutch parents because he would take after the parents in culture, speech.. just about everything. So a foreign of (far away) Dutch descent will miss that bit that makes him Dutch. Particularly if he is raised outside the country.

So genetics do matter.

I'm not asking you to disregard other factors besides genetics, simply to acknowledge reality. The English are closer to the Germans than Central Africans are.

Culture can not be learned. You're born with it and raised in it. So American children of Dutch descent will never be Dutch unless they were born here in the Netherlands by sheer coincidence and even then would their upbringing be different from other Dutch children because of the use of American ideas and the English language.

Culture is learned by definition. Much of it is learned from a young age, to be sure, but it is learned nevertheless.

Wrong. He is half German and he was born and raised with the culture.

Boateng's very existence is a blow to German preservation. How can can call him German in any way, shape or form is utterly beyond me.

And theoretically so was Holtby but apparently not.

This I'm not following. What are you trying to say?

European Loyalist
01-26-2012, 04:22 AM
Civis/Hess: If a European country was inhabited by a majority of people who are not ethnically of that nations ethnicity but were born and raised there can this be called a European nation with a European culture and European identity?

Jon Snow
01-26-2012, 04:23 AM
First of all, there are very few Americans who are of 100% Dutch descent (not counting recent Dutch immigrants).

You'd probably be surprised, but in reality it doesn't matter; this is a theoretical example, and one made to prove a point.

Second, those Dutch Americans, if they decided to go back, would not find it any easier to assimilate than anyone else. In fact, an immigrant from Greece or Malta would have an easier time "becoming Dutch" than Dutch Americans.

I'm really not so sure about that.

I thought Hotlby was an American? If he is, then he is completely foreign to Europe regardless of his genes.

Right, so an American of full European descent is "completely foreign" to Europe. An Icelandic has more in common with a Maltese than an Icelandic-American?

The Lawspeaker
01-26-2012, 04:25 AM
So genetics do matter.

I'm not asking you to disregard other factors besides genetics, simply to acknowledge reality. The English are closer to the Germans than Central Africans are.
No.. they are still equally as foreign. What matters is the other German parent.

Culture is learned by definition. Much of it is learned from a young age, to be sure, but it is learned nevertheless.
By the parents, yes, from birth onwards. Or as some say: children learn the language when they are still in the womb when they hear their mother speak to them.

Boateng's very existence is a blow to German preservation. How can can call him German in any way, shape or form is utterly beyond me.
That's because you, being an American, are clueless about ius sanguinis. I guess that if we would have had the American nationality system that we would have been gone already.

This I'm not following. What are you trying to say?
I too thought that Holtby had taken up a foreign passport.

I'm really not so sure about that.

I am sure about that. And I am Dutch. Both would have a tough time though but I think that we still have more in common with even the Maltese then with Americans.

The Lawspeaker
01-26-2012, 04:27 AM
Civis/Hess: If a European country was inhabited by a majority of people who are not ethnically of that nations ethnicity but were born and raised there can this be called a European nation with a European culture and European identity?
No. They need to have a parent from that ethnicity and you seem to be purposely ignoring that point.

Morrocan children don't learn Dutch at home. They speak Arabic. They don't get the Dutch (Christian/Heathen/Humanist-based) culture but Islam.

European Loyalist
01-26-2012, 04:28 AM
That's because you, being an American, are clueless about ius sanguinis. I guess that if we would have had the American nationality system that we would have been gone already.

Jus sanguinis means "right of blood" but by the definition you are using blood has nothing to do with it, merely citizenship. Once again you show that don't care whether Europe is comprised of ethnic europeans.

European Loyalist
01-26-2012, 04:29 AM
No. They need to have a parent from that ethnicity and you seem to be purposely ignoring that point.

Morrocan children don't learn Dutch at home. They speak Arabic. They don't get the Dutch (Christian/Heathen/Humanist-based) culture but Islam.

why did you say that the half african or whatever was more German than the german anglo-american?

The Lawspeaker
01-26-2012, 04:30 AM
Jus sanguinis means "right of blood" but by the definition you are using blood has nothing to do with it, merely citizenship. Once again you show that don't care whether Europe is comprised of ethnic europeans.
You are twisting my words. Because I said that a CHILD NEEDS ONE PARENT FROM THE ETHNICITY AND TO BE RAISED THERE.

So if you can't read: don't bother.

The Lawspeaker
01-26-2012, 04:32 AM
why did you say that the half african or whatever was more German than the german anglo-american?
Yes. Because of his parents is ACTUALLY German and he was raised in Germany.

Jon Snow
01-26-2012, 04:32 AM
No.. they are still equally as foreign. What matters is the other German parent.

This isn't a matter of opinion. That Germans are closer to Englishmen both genetically and culturally is an empirical fact. Just because you have some weird aversion to it doesn't make it false. Do you not realize that most modern nations are recent constructs? Do you not realize that there are degrees of separation, and that not everything is black and white?

By the parents, yes, from birth onwards. Or as some say: children learn the language when they are still in the womb when they hear their mother speak to them.

Okay, my two hypothetical Dutch-Americans have kids in the Netherlands. Four generations later, the family hasn't moved from the Netherlands, and hasn't married anyone of non-Dutch descent. Are they Dutch yet? :coffee:

Yeah, yeah, ignorant American; where have I heard that before? :rolleyes:

The Lawspeaker
01-26-2012, 04:35 AM
This isn't a matter of opinion. That Germans are closer to Englishmen both genetically and culturally is an empirical fact. Just because you have some weird aversion to it doesn't make it false. Do you not realize that most modern nations are recent constructs? Do you not realize that there are degrees of separation, and that not everything is black and white?
Bla bla. What matters is that it is foreign.

T
Okay, my two hypothetical Dutch-Americans have kids in the Netherlands. Four generations later, the family hasn't moved from the Netherlands, and hasn't married anyone of non-Dutch descent. Are they Dutch yet? :coffee:
If they would have married Dutch ?

Yeah, yeah, ignorant American; where have I heard that before? :rolleyes:
You're proving my point time and time again.

Hess
01-26-2012, 04:41 AM
Right, so an American of full European descent is "completely foreign" to Europe. An Icelandic has more in common with a Maltese than an Icelandic-American?

In short, yes. Though most Colonials argue strongly against its existence, there IS a European bond/spirit/way of thinking that stretches from Iceland to Malta. An Icelandic American, however, has nothing in common with his European counterparts except for genes. There are a few rare cases of European Americans clinging on to their culture even after many generations, but the vast majority give up their European heritage for an American one as part of the integration process.

Blood is only half the battle. The other part is culture/mentality, and you need both in order to be a European.

The Lawspeaker
01-26-2012, 04:43 AM
I mistook your post because I thought you wrote "haven't married anyone of Dutch descent yet" Well.. then of course they would never be Dutch. But if they would marry into the family then the family would indeed be Dutchified as they married into the Dutch family. The first generation would be American-Dutch, the second Dutch, the third Dutch, the fourth Dutch etc etc.

Jon Snow
01-26-2012, 04:43 AM
Bla bla. What matters is that it is foreign.

I'm sorry that the concept as I presented it was too difficult for you to understand. Next time I'll be sure not to use so many big words.

NO. Because they clearly haven't fucking bothered to integrate (their children haven't even bothered to marry into the Dutch community) and might just as well go to Schiphol and go back to America.

I clearly implied that they did marry Dutch people, actually. Don't bother revising your response; your myopic worldview speaks for itself.

You're proving my point time and time again.

Lulz. Anyone with two brain cells to rub together can see that your perspective is meritless. Have fun living in your dreamland of 'Dutch' mulattoes. :lightbul:

The Lawspeaker
01-26-2012, 04:44 AM
colonial bla ba

I mistook your post because I thought you wrote "haven't married anyone of Dutch descent yet" Well.. then of course they would never be Dutch. But if they would marry into the family then the family would indeed be Dutchified as they married into the Dutch family. The first generation would be American-Dutch, the second Dutch, the third Dutch, the fourth Dutch etc etc.

The Lawspeaker
01-26-2012, 04:45 AM
In short, yes. Though most Colonials argue strongly against its existence, there IS a European bond/spirit/way of thinking that stretches from Iceland to Malta. An Icelandic American, however, has nothing in common with his European counterparts except for genes. There are a few rare cases of European Americans clinging on to their culture even after many generations, but the vast majority give up their European heritage for an American one as part of the integration process.

Blood is only half the battle. The other part is culture/mentality, and you need both in order to be a European.
Exactly. :thumb001:

Jon Snow
01-26-2012, 04:45 AM

I don't really have much of a problem with this statement at all.

I do have a problem with people who claim that genetics are meaningless, first and foremost because it is demonstrably false.

White colonials are not Europeans in a cultural sense, but they are Europeans by blood.

The Lawspeaker
01-26-2012, 04:46 AM
I don't really much of a problem with this statement at all.

I do have a problem with people who claim that genetics are meaningless, first and foremost because it is demonstrably false.

White colonials are not Europeans in a cultural sense, but they are Europeans by blood.
By blood. But that doesn't make you European. That's where both blood (direct descent) and the cultural sense are needed. Even if you would be pure blooded - of pure Dutch stock and as inbred as someone from Spakenburg (looks at the door -- waiting for the pissed off fishermen to come and kill me) but born in the colonies and raised there then you would never be Dutch.

And that is even what makes a mulatto born to a (whatever) and a Dutch parent and born and bred here more Dutch then the hypothetical you, that hypothetical inbred yokel somewhere in Fuckyoursisterville, Alabama.

European Loyalist
01-26-2012, 04:49 AM
Yes. Because of his parents is ACTUALLY German and he was raised in Germany.

So a European country could be considered European culturally/identity even if it had a significant amount of african/asian/arab blood through race mixing/half parentage? By this view the Europeans could become a mestizo race and still call themselves European culturally.

The Lawspeaker
01-26-2012, 04:51 AM
So a European country could be considered European culturally/identity even if it had a significant amount of african/asian/arab blood through race mixing/half parentage? By this view the Europeans could become a mestizo race and still call themselves European culturally.
That would never be the case as immigrants and Europeans mix less then in America. Yes.. some cases of mixing do happen but it is less substantial then your average American racialist claims.