PDA

View Full Version : What Do You Think of the UN, EU & NATO?

The Dragonslayer
11-19-2008, 03:36 AM
What is your opinion on the United Nations, European Union & NATO? Would you keep them or dissolve them if you could?

Arrow Cross
11-19-2008, 03:45 AM
The UN is nothing more than the Judeo-Capitalist version of the Axis or the Comitern, and thus, a natural enemy of any racially motivated regime. Note the similarities between it and the Leauge of Nations, including the circumstances of the latter's failure.

The NATO and EU are operating with the same anti-European, egalitarian principles and are serving the same interests. I'm terribly sorry for expecting a European political union to keep European interests in a HIGHER regard than that of the third world...

The Dragonslayer
11-19-2008, 04:16 AM
I totally understand what you mean. If things were different, do you think something like the European Union and NATO could work? If they were nationalistic organizations that had the best interests of European people at heart?

SwordoftheVistula
11-19-2008, 04:40 AM
Destroy them all. They all seek power over sovereign states.

Arrow Cross
11-19-2008, 06:23 AM
I totally understand what you mean. If things were different, do you think something like the European Union and NATO could work? If they were nationalistic organizations that had the best interests of European people at heart?
Yes, I believe such cooperations are welcome and necessery, but not on a globalist, money-capitalist base. Greed must be rooted from the people's hearts as much as possible. And only a coherent, well-defined belief system with a strong link to Christianity would be able to do that in Europe.

Europe should get rid of the EU and form a new union that'd distance itself from the World Bank and the Israeli Lobby and would begin trading with third parties, possibly even Communist, or formerly Communist states.
Deals with them don't make you dependent on them.

Either way, the monetary and political power of the multinational corporations and the politicians lobbying for them is simply too great now to see such things happening any time soon.

Whiteboy
11-19-2008, 06:13 PM
They are Zionist Jew Machines. They are the body guards and armies of the Jewish empire. They are only there to protect bankers, Corporations and Israels Zionist Agenda. Stop them now before its to late.

Skandi
11-19-2008, 07:26 PM
I'm afraid that I'm not as convinced as some here about the all prevailing control of the Jews! but I do dislike what such organisations are being used for, at present NATO is ruled by the US and is effectively used to force other countries to fight for causes that the US government decides are in it's best interest, there is a similar situation with the UN.

The EU started as a good idea but it no longer seems to want to represent the countries that it serves, instead it has grown into a huge overblown parasite that simply wishes to feather it's own nest.

All of these organisations are a good idea in theory but they need to be controlled by nationalistic people then they could really help us, as it is they are a burden at best and a serious threat to our existence at worst.

Johnny Bravo
11-20-2008, 01:40 AM
The EU started as a good idea but it no longer seems to want to represent the countries that it serves, instead it has grown into a huge overblown parasite that simply wishes to feather it's own nest.

The EU started out as the EEC, so how exactly was that a good idea? :confused2:

Skandi
11-20-2008, 02:57 AM
It was originaly the ECSC to help out ailing coal and steel industries, so I can't see why it wasn't a good idea. Equally how was facilitating trade between European countrys bad?
It's where it went after that that I dislike.

The Dragonslayer
11-20-2008, 03:09 AM
I think these organizations might have on paper looked like a good idea. It's just been what's happened to them in reality. I see nothing wrong with Western nations working together on common interests. I wouldn't want to be part of some sort of union where one country forces its will on the others.

Vulpix
11-20-2008, 07:44 AM
The European Union is not about cooperation for protecting the best interests of Europeans; it is about turning the entire continent into a Multicultural theme park while the natives get culturally deconstructed and demographically crushed. The EU is a large-scale social experiment conducted on hundreds of millions of people. It is not about economics of scale, it is about stupidity of scale. The EU system corrupts virtually everybody who comes close to it. It cannot be reformed, it can only be dismantled.
Fjordman, Ten Reasons to Get Rid of the European Union (http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2008/10/ten-reasons-to-get-rid-of-european.html)

SwordoftheVistula
11-20-2008, 08:12 AM
It was originaly the ECSC to help out ailing coal and steel industries, so I can't see why it wasn't a good idea. Equally how was facilitating trade between European countrys bad?
It's where it went after that that I dislike.

The original intention of the ECSC was to prevent WWIII by merging the coal and steel industries of France and Germany, since the coal&steel industries are the most crucial to war machines, and the desire was to prevent any future military conflicts between France & Germany.

You are right though that a free trade area is not a bad idea, but merging political control is.

Whiteboy
11-20-2008, 06:20 PM
I'm afraid that I'm not as convinced as some here about the all prevailing control of the Jews! I suggest looking at the information in my Signature block below, read David Dukes book on Jewish Supremest and if you don't believe it at that point i would say you simply don't want to.

Respectfully Me

Ĉmeric
11-20-2008, 06:55 PM
UN: What is the purpose of this organization? World peace? It obviously hasn't accomplished that & if the goal was one-world government it is to disfunctional to ever obtain that status. The US needs to get out of the UN & get the UN out of the US.

NATO: Outlived it's purpose. Time to disband or at least for the US to withdraw from it.

EU: It was the longtime dream of many Euro elites to create a "United States of Europe" to counterbalance the United State of America. And as a step towards a one-world state. Should be disbanded. The way it is going the Germans & Turks along with the Danes & Moroccans when end up in a common state. It use to be know as the European Economic Community & then suddenly overnight it became the "European Union" a new supernational state. The sudden fall of the Iron Curtain in late 1989 followed by the creation of the EU a few years later looks very suspicious from a conspiratorial viewpoint.