PDA

View Full Version : NATO donates $11 million to Macedonia for bridge renovations

poiuytrewq0987
01-23-2012, 11:28 PM
Bridges and roads across Macedonia will be reconstructed in the upcoming period under a NATO donation of EUR 8,6 million ($11.1m), Minister of Transport and Communications said after a session of the Government's Economic Council.

The Council is meeting once a week to address the economy related developments and set measures for bolstering Macedonia's growth.

Today, Janakievski said, the session reviewed the last year's conclusions and their realization, as well as the macroeconomic indicators.

Commenting the European Commission analysis, which puts Macedonia as the second best among EU candidate and aspirant states regarding the 2011 GDP growth, Janakieski said it was a confirmation of the country's sound economic policies and an impetus for the relevant ministers to keep on with their activities in order to boost the economic growth.

Macedonia's GDP growth is one of the results of this Economic Council, Janakieski said, pointing out that the body will keep applying concrete measures to preserve this and reach the growth, projected by the Government for 2012.

http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/20171/1/

RoyBatty
01-23-2012, 11:35 PM
NATO are "giving money" to Macedonia so that they can repair bridges so that NATO won't need to when they march their armies in. Yes........ makes sense.

Riki
01-23-2012, 11:37 PM
"donation"
I think we all know how this kind of "donations" work.

poiuytrewq0987
01-23-2012, 11:44 PM
NATO are "giving money" to Macedonia so that they can repair bridges so that NATO won't need to when they march their armies in. Yes........ makes sense.

I won't mind if they need to use our bridges to stop Serbs from starting another war in Kosovo. We've had our fill of wars in the Balkans. No one wants to live through another war in the region.

RoyBatty
01-24-2012, 06:23 PM
I won't mind if they need to use our bridges to stop Serbs from starting another war in Kosovo. We've had our fill of wars in the Balkans. No one wants to live through another war in the region.

You seem to misunderstand. Those bridges are rather to speed up the integration of the no-hoper "country" known as FYROM into Greater Albania.

poiuytrewq0987
01-24-2012, 06:25 PM
You seem to misunderstand. Those bridges are rather to speed up the integration of the no-hoper "country" known as FYROM into Greater Albania.

Nah, we'll assimilate Albanians... no problem. Better worry about the Pakies in Indi... err I mean London. :thumbs up

Minesweeper
01-24-2012, 06:26 PM
NATO will make use of this investment, one way or another. They are not giving money for humanitarian reasons, for sure.:rolleyes:

Kanuni
01-24-2012, 06:30 PM
NATO will make use of this investment, one way or another. They are not giving money for humanitarian reasons, for sure.:rolleyes:

LOL what will they make use?

From the reconstruction of village roads?

RoyBatty
01-24-2012, 06:34 PM
Nah, we'll assimilate Albanians... no problem. Better worry about the Pakies in Indi... err I mean London. :thumbs up

Yes yes Aleksandr will rise from the dead, clone himself 100 000 000 times and will lead the conquest of the Balkans for the 1 billion year Glorious Makedon Empire, the Birthplace of White Civilization.

Greece, Bulgaria, Serbia and Albania are all quaking in their boots at this nailbiting prospect from the Skopjen ubermensch superheroes.

Ushtari
01-24-2012, 06:35 PM
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38489

:coffee:

Minesweeper
01-24-2012, 06:38 PM

Wait a minute, 'till I hack NATO and CIA databases.

Queen B
01-24-2012, 06:41 PM

From the reconstruction of village roads?

For the same reason they wanted so hard to put Fyrom in Nato, you don't know?

Fyrom -> Passage of AMBO pipeline (and possible later ones) , -> gas