PDA

View Full Version : Racial differences only skin deep?

Lulletje Rozewater
04-27-2009, 12:59 PM
Racial differences only skin deep?

Walter contributed this very informative piece, taken from the Britannica Encyclopaedia (Vol XVII, which I’m guessing is roughly between 1890 and 1910) and well before it was “sanitised” by politically correct priests of racial equality. Since this article was first published, a further massive body of evidence has been collected which further emphasizes the radical differences between the Negroid race and other races - differences so dramatic that the Africoon beast is considered a sub-race of Homo Sapiens only by an act of charitable kindness, underpinned by the lamentable fact that it can successfully be interbred with other races. The anthropological truth (as the piece below shows) is that it should in all fairness be reclassified as a different species entirely, falling somewhere between human and the bipedal simian primates, with whom it shows much more commonality than with any race of White, Chinese or Indian. etc etc

http://www.zasucks.com/?p=2717

Now I know, I am nearer to a monkey than an African:lightbul::lightbul:
When you read the comments just smile

Vulpix
04-27-2009, 01:20 PM
My eyes :eek:!... take this as a hideous-pictures-coming warning :(...

Gooding
04-27-2009, 01:33 PM
The study of racial differences in medicine,pharmacogenomics, also find that race and ethnicity have quite a lot to do with how certain drugs are distributed and metabolized in the body.:D Not only is race not only skin deep, but it goes all the way down to the cellular level.
It's also very individualized.Every patient's medical background and family history must be carefully considered before the doctor decides on the best course of treatment for said patient.

Catuvellaunian
04-29-2009, 10:51 PM
That picture was the most hideous thing I've ever seen. The suggestion that she is of a different species to me is something of a relief :D

If blacks are a different species, what about whites? Are we significantly different from asians too?

Sigurd
04-30-2009, 12:37 AM
In second year, our Forensic Medicine lecturer pointed out to us that "skin colour" as a defining factor for forensically important facts, which was given by some students, should perhaps be regraded into "race", and went on to mention that there were skeletal differences between different races, and that this was an important factor for ascertaining a person's physical description such as height or build if you perhaps only found a single bone, and that vice-versa with the approximate height of an entire skeleton being known that this could be used to ascertain the long-deceased victims racial background, too.

Taking it from an expert who did not intend to be "politically incorrect" but to state the truths of what he had learned decades ago when he learnt his trade, I can only agree. :wink

Solwyn
04-30-2009, 01:51 AM
My brother is a forensic anthropologist who does archaeology to pay the bills. Not enough dead bodies being dug up in Canada, outside of the pig farm. LOL. He can identify the race, gender, and in some cases, where the person spent most of their life, with pieces of bones.

Lulletje Rozewater
04-30-2009, 05:57 AM
That picture was the most hideous thing I've ever seen. The suggestion that she is of a different species to me is something of a relief :D

If blacks are a different species, what about whites? Are we significantly different from asians too?

They are A-sianobic