PDA

View Full Version : France : Affirmative action and Racial intermarriage Policy

AussieScott
01-24-2012, 01:17 PM
The Engineer of Diversity

From the desk of Tiberge on Mon, 2009-01-26 09:35

Recently Nicolas Sarkozy announced plans to pursue a vigorous policy of diversity and métissage. Concretely, this means giving preference to minorities in job hiring and prosecuting those who do not comply. In other words, affirmative action as a government policy from which none are exempt.

In his message Sarkozy insisted that the French people must change, that there will be dire consequences if they don't, and that not to intermarry racially is bad for the survival of the country. Thus he amalgamated the concepts of preference for minorities in job hiring with that of the need for the French to intermarry racially.

These are two separate things. But in the mind of Sarkozy they go together. Last December he chose a highly successful Algerian-born businessman, known as an impassioned advocate of diversity, Yazid Sabeg, to be his "high commissioner on diversity and equal opportunity", and to implement these government orders.

http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/3764

WTF, bye, bye Sarkozy, hello Jean-Marie Le Pen Front National.

Bye, bye USA European dominance, hello European and Russian Alliance. At least French...

FREEDOM

There needs to be a revolution and rebirth of the renaissance in France...Something...WTF

Vasa
01-24-2012, 01:31 PM
Sarkozy is a jew.

Leading jews in every European country claim exactly the same things. They always claim its our only way to survive to mix and get rid of our european identity... Survive what!? What the fuck will France be without french people? Sweden? UK? Germany? People build countries, not the other way around. To save France, you have to save the french.

But in the globalists eyes, you are not french, swedish, german, russian. You'r a consumer. The only differences within the consumers is their wallet. We'r all cash cows in a great global village.. The rest doesnt matter for theese pigs who deserves nothing else than being hung high.

Contra Mundum
01-24-2012, 02:24 PM
Sarkozy is Joe's hero.

Aces High
01-24-2012, 03:36 PM
Yet the dwarf married an Italian model......:rolleyes:

Libertas
01-24-2012, 06:26 PM
She's like a man in drag though and he's her bitch.

Laubach
01-24-2012, 06:31 PM
Yet the dwarf married an Italian model......:rolleyes:

he is the president of France and Carla is... Nevermind

Stan
01-24-2012, 06:59 PM
François Hollande will be the next president. This clown is out.

billErobreren
01-24-2012, 07:09 PM
:pound:
I'm at a loss for words

Stan
01-24-2012, 07:54 PM
Imagine the shock he'll feel when Marine Le Pen eliminates him in the first round of their elections.

Hussar
01-24-2012, 07:57 PM
he is the president of France and Carla is... Nevermind

This is what i hate most in the racial progressism supported by a generations of politics in the last 40 yrs (and now by a consistent belt of population).

The "french universalism" is an evident expression of this.

the message is :"intermarry ! " (but the poples who say that, aren't going to intermarry with any foreigner who doesn't fit in the esthetic standards of an healthy and progresive europid).

Thi trend is detectable in the PRESIDENT of France........as in the common citizen of the little regional district. This kind, evoluted and open minded human type, is ready to support the cause of the ethnic integration, but the only foreigner females present on the "secret files" section of their laptops, are names like "Elena Dementieva" "Sharapova" "Carla Bruni"...and so on.

I don't think they consider as potential partner the unemploied Congolese girl of the next door.

Northern_Sun
01-24-2012, 08:07 PM
Sadly, I found that the French prefer French-speaking Arabs and Africans to other Europeans.
Oh, well their country is going to end up looking like this.

http://tundratabloids.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/street-prayer-large.jpg

gandalf
01-24-2012, 09:59 PM
Sadly, I found that the French prefer French-speaking Arabs and Africans to other Europeans.
Oh, well their country is going to end up looking like this.

http://tundratabloids.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/street-prayer-large.jpg

Where did you find that ???

France lost the triple AAA ,

then we will loose our two AA left : Arabs & Africans :D

Supreme American
01-24-2012, 10:22 PM
The French were stupid enough to elect a foreigner to lead them, and consequently, the foreigner is pushing policies of benefit to foreigners, and not to the French.

And this idiots are surprised?

Northern_Sun
01-24-2012, 11:20 PM
Where did you find that ???

France lost the triple AAA ,

then we will loose our two AA left : Arabs & Africans :D

The photo is of a street in Paris. All you have to do is type
muslims praying in the streets in Paris into google image search.

France is supposed to be a secular country! You can't have people doing that in the middle of the day in the streets! I don't condemn other religions, I just think they should do this type of thing at home or inside somewhere.

gandalf
01-25-2012, 10:04 AM
I know those prayers in the streets , I was asking about this curious "find" :

"I found that the French prefer French-speaking Arabs and Africans to other Europeans."

zlakopistou
01-25-2012, 11:00 AM
I think people here, mostly non-French, are way off the mark.

zack
01-25-2012, 11:03 AM
If sarkozy actually said that then that's genocide...

Ouistreham
01-25-2012, 11:39 AM

Here we have a serious contender for the Most Stupid Posting Award.

Do you have any American background, by any chance?

http://www.bernard-henri-levy.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/barack-obama.jpg

The photo is of a street in Paris. All you have to do is type
muslims praying in the streets in Paris into google image search.

France is supposed to be a secular country! You can't have people doing that in the middle of the day in the streets! I don't condemn other religions, I just think they should do this type of thing at home or inside somewhere.

With a Jewish pro-American and pro-NATO leadership, what else would you expect?

Laubach
01-25-2012, 11:47 AM
Here we have a serious contender for the Most Stupid Posting Award.

Do you have any American background, by any chance?

http://www.bernard-henri-levy.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/barack-obama.jpg

With a Jewish pro-American and pro-NATO leadership, what else would you expect?

ahahah, Ouistreham est un génie :thumbs up

Americans love to speak ill of France, as if their situation were better. They are dominated by Jews, have a puppet president, arranging war with the world and need to pay trillions of dollars to various countries and if it were not for us, French, might not be able independence.

I think that was our big mistake

ps: This post: "I found that the French prefer French-speaking Arabs and Africans to other Europeans." has overcome everything that Joe said so far. Joe, you have to match a competitor