PDA

View Full Version : Memory

Jägerstaffel
04-28-2009, 03:13 AM
The realization that the European race is on it's last leg should be clearer than ever nowadays. We were always a small portion of the population of the world; generally kept 'pure' by a dominance of economy and technology and geographical isolation. These things are in the past; and it's plain to see the tide is irreversible. Europeans and descendants of Europeans just do not reproduce (largely an effect of being Western, not something biologically wrong with us) the way the rest of the world does.

In 100 years, we will be living on a very different planet. Will any real 'European' peoples exist? I've likened us to the Native Americans; pushed to the brink and forced into an unnatural state of being. 9 out of 10 Native Americans are of mixed ethnicity. That is inter tribal and interracial mixing. The tribes are decimated and the peoples are dwindling and being assimilated.

Will people think back fondly on us? Will people search for 'white blood' in their ancestry? Will people claim to be descended from 'European Princesses' like some European Americans claim to be descended from Cherokee Princesses.

Will our beautiful art and architecture live on? Will it be replaced by something else? Will fakers falsify our ethnicity and claim things that we weren't? Or is our dominance something that political correctness will never forgive? Will we be erased?

What IS our future? It surely won't be dominance of the world again. Our politicians are hamstringed. They are at the will of the masses. And lets face it; the masses do not look like us. And those that do look like us think of us as racists, unrealistic fear-mongers.

Will we find a niche or will we be obliterated?

Thorum
04-28-2009, 03:18 AM
Whew, I feel like pulling off a massive suicide bombing in Mecca after reading that, Jäger. Damn, I'll have to really think about a response...

Lyfing
04-28-2009, 03:21 AM
What don't kill you, only makes you stronger..

..I think we will be fine..:D

Later,
-Lyfing

Gooding
04-28-2009, 03:23 AM
We'll either find a niche, or we'll have to regain our dominance,by force, against global outcry and with absolute ruthlessness.As we are dwindling,due to racial carelessness, we learn from that mistake and soon our brothers and sisters will get tired of the media's lies and heads will roll.People won't care about the word "racism" and we will have what's ours again.:D

Jägerstaffel
04-28-2009, 03:32 AM
We'll either find a niche, or we'll have to regain our dominance,by force, against global outcry and with absolute ruthlessness.As we are dwindling,due to racial carelessness, we learn from that mistake and soon our brothers and sisters will get tired of the media's lies and heads will roll.People won't care about the word "racism" and we will have what's ours again.:D

You really see that in the future?

The time of conquest is over. Immigration and a more peaceful and LEGAL way of conquering a civilization has come. Bombs and landing parties of armed troops would not be tolerated; yet sex and reproduction is legal and we're falling behind in that department.

We can't have heads roll. In America, the military isn't the Anglo-Saxon military it used to be. They won't fight for white. The lawmakers will appease the masses, and the masses just WILL NOT be white in 50 - 100 years. And in Europe the situation is far worse.

We'll all be seeing this in our lifetimes. We're on the brink here folks.

Gooding
04-28-2009, 03:37 AM
You really see that in the future?

The time of conquest is over. Immigration and a more peaceful and LEGAL way of conquering a civilization has come. Bombs and landing parties of armed troops would not be tolerated; yet sex and reproduction is legal and we're falling behind in that department.

We can't have heads roll. In America, the military isn't the Anglo-Saxon military it used to be. They won't fight for white. The lawmakers will appease the masses, and the masses just WILL NOT be white in 50 - 100 years. And in Europe the situation is far worse.

We'll all be seeing this in our lifetimes. We're on the brink here folks.

So we fight back. The lawmakers need to be replaced.There are a lot of things to be repealed and quite a lot of work to do.Legality may have to be redefined in favor of racial survival.

Inese
04-28-2009, 03:37 PM
They can not erase us from history because we have photos , movies and many more!! :cool: Older cultures had no photos or movies but we have and with the Internet they can not get lost with time , it is all digital and saved everywhere!!

Hey and the first man on the moon will be always a white person what can they do against the fact?? :cool: Take the head of a swarthy person and set it up on the body of Neil Armstrong? loool ^_^

We must get better but we are not lost now ---- hope is important!!!

Barreldriver
04-28-2009, 05:37 PM
Dang Jäger, you got me thinking now. Honestly I do not know what our fate is, but I know that I and everyone here is doing what we can within our own personal knowledge and skill to prevent such an outcome.

I am not concerned that we will become like the Amerindians in the sense you speak of, at least in America, because it has already happened in the sense of being disbanded and seen as a thing of the past, what concerns me is getting out of it, we are already disbanded in the U.S. Old tribal identities have been lost, and all one can do is make do with broken and fragmented traditions and tales.

What trumps me is I cannot think of a way to get out of it, at least not alone, I know what I want to do, I personally want a last armed resistance, but who else would join me? Every time I bring the issue up in real life back home and amongst people of similar view as myself, I am looked at as if I am some radical psycho. Fact of the matter is diplomacy will fail. Why? Because diplomacy is only relevant when there is a majority to push for it, fact is there is not a majority to push for a diplomatic change, armed resistance is the only option, the last and final fight.

You also spoke of how the Amerindian tribes mixed and mingled with each other after their disbandment. Well same has happened to European Americans, Anglos mixed with Irish, they mixed with German, so on and so forth. For the United States of America I think the only option for people of those mixes is to forge a new culture and way of life that is wholly American with roots in their ancestries, while those that are near pure in the sense of belonging to one or mostly to one European tribe can preserve the ways of the "old lands".

Skandi
04-28-2009, 06:12 PM
For the answers to those questions I think we have to look at history, what happened to defeated civilisations? From what we know, they vanish, totally, their people, if any survive are assimilated into the conquering culture. This happened to the Romans, The Aztecs, Incas, The Minoan, Every time one of these groups fell, there was a dramatic drop in the technology level of the people remaining. Much as I would like to see a "White" group remaining and preserving it's culture and way of life I can think of no historical example where this has happened, not one that had endured far past it's parent civilisations demise, either the way of life has changed dramatically, or the technology has gone. Stability is not the way of the world, when our time comes we will go the same way as all the others, the people will not be dead, but the culture will be.

Sarmata
04-28-2009, 06:17 PM
The realization that the European race is on it's last leg should be clearer than ever nowadays. We were always a small portion of the population of the world; generally kept 'pure' by a dominance of economy and technology and geographical isolation. These things are in the past; and it's plain to see the tide is irreversible. Europeans and descendants of Europeans just do not reproduce (largely an effect of being Western, not something biologically wrong with us) the way the rest of the world does.

In 100 years, we will be living on a very different planet. Will any real 'European' peoples exist? I've likened us to the Native Americans; pushed to the brink and forced into an unnatural state of being. 9 out of 10 Native Americans are of mixed ethnicity. That is inter tribal and interracial mixing. The tribes are decimated and the peoples are dwindling and being assimilated.

Will people think back fondly on us? Will people search for 'white blood' in their ancestry? Will people claim to be descended from 'European Princesses' like some European Americans claim to be descended from Cherokee Princesses.

Will our beautiful art and architecture live on? Will it be replaced by something else? Will fakers falsify our ethnicity and claim things that we weren't? Or is our dominance something that political correctness will never forgive? Will we be erased?

What IS our future? It surely won't be dominance of the world again. Our politicians are hamstringed. They are at the will of the masses. And lets face it; the masses do not look like us. And those that do look like us think of us as racists, unrealistic fear-mongers.

I ask my self similar questions many times...It's not hard to see similarity between todays Western Europe and ancient Rome, we see new barbarians, but old ilnesses like stagnacion and decadence. We must (if we want to survive) destroy "political climate" who supported such poor state. Our weapon could be National Parties or even Pan-European, and the key to survive is always in the minds of the youths or rather those who form youths minds by education, religion, media etc.

British and Proud
04-28-2009, 06:29 PM
It is certainly true that white people are likely to become a minority in the next fifty years or so given current demographic trends, at least in the UK. However this coincides with peak oil and global warming, as well as ever more militant Islam it would seem. These factors will gradually impoverish us all, and that will lead to a reemergence of ethno-national conciousness.

It will be a titanic struggle, but over the next few decades people will not be insulated from the harsh realities of life like they currently are, and without an abundance of petroleum we will no longer be able to support such a large population and that will lead to a dispute over who should stay and who should go. Under such circumstances tribal/ethnic loyalties will surface and we will reclaim what is rightfully ours.

Thorum
04-28-2009, 07:46 PM
It is certainly true that white people are likely to become a minority in the next fifty years or so given current demographic trends, at least in the UK. However this coincides with peak oil and global warming, as well as ever more militant Islam it would seem. These factors will gradually impoverish us all, and that will lead to a reemergence of ethno-national conciousness.

It will be a titanic struggle, but over the next few decades people will not be insulated from the harsh realities of life like they currently are, and without an abundance of petroleum we will no longer be able to support such a large population and that will lead to a dispute over who should stay and who should go. Under such circumstances tribal/ethnic loyalties will surface and we will reclaim what is rightfully ours.

BP, I think you hit the nail on the head! :thumbs up

Treffie
04-28-2009, 10:32 PM

In short, we will become the insurgents.

Osweo
04-28-2009, 10:33 PM
We are VERY close to becoming the new Sumerians.

Babylon will follow. But there are no Dariuses left. Unless a few isolates survive. But how will they take on the Chinese?

I ask my self similar questions many times...It's not hard to see similarity between todays Western Europe and ancient Rome,
I see a big similarity walking round my city with the archaeological reports you read about Verulamium or Viroconium (St Alban's and Wroxeter in Hertfordshire and Shropshire) in the Fifth and Sixth Centuries...

Earlier archaeologist were amazed and perplexed that Roman civilisation could wind down to a pale ghost of itself, the descendants of great masons and municipal organisers living in wooden buildings on top of the old ruins, using the latter for odd bits to patch up their later shoddy constructions. Manchester and its satellite towns look like that in many parts. True, there are shiny new tall skyscrapers, but they seem to me like so much superficial and transient frivolities. Beautiful old buildings are crumbling and used for all sorts of degrading different purposes to those they were intended for.

the key to survive is always in the minds of the youths or rather those who form youths minds by education, religion, media etc.
Have you read Gumilev? A lot of his vision of 'Etnogenesis' has relevance today, I think. We are at the low point of his cycle, and something big new and totally different will be on its way.

Sometimes I think that the future will just be a more awful version of today, but no, some crisis will shake it all down. It can't not do. It dismays me in a way that we can't go back, and the new order from the wreckage might be horrific in its own way, but now is the time to lay mental foundations. We are lucky in a way to stand at such a fulcrum in history, as we actually can change things at this point. What seem like odd minority interests or kooky oddities can suddenly grow into a new society. I'm reminded of Gumilev's analysis of the first groups of youths, who later made Temujin into Chinggis Khan... We shall see, anyway. :):(:)

Lyfing
04-28-2009, 10:46 PM
Let's just call ourselves the Einherjar and this the Ragnarok..:thumb001:

Later,
-Lyfing

Barreldriver
04-28-2009, 10:50 PM

Babylon will follow. But there are no Dariuses left. Unless a few isolates survive. But how will they take on the Chinese?

I see a big similarity walking round my city with the archaeological reports you read about Verulamium or Viroconium (St Alban's and Wroxeter in Hertfordshire and Shropshire) in the Fifth and Sixth Centuries...

I wonder if ancient folk like the Sumerians had thoughts similar to ours towards the end of their glory? Despite the fact that we are now few, I feel a sort of pride in the fact that I belong to a group of "last fighters" in a sense. A sort of sentimentality that in turn fuels the urge to fight on.

Barreldriver
04-28-2009, 10:51 PM
Let's just call ourselves the Einherjar and this the Ragnarok..:thumb001:

Later,
-Lyfing

Is there enough Einherjar slots open for us all? lol :D j/k. Contest :D lol

Osweo
04-28-2009, 11:02 PM
Anyone noticed who's captaining this Naglfari though? :P

Angantyr
04-28-2009, 11:23 PM
There is a solution. It is called procreation. Why aren`t we doing it?

Lyfing
04-29-2009, 12:08 AM
I wonder if ancient folk like the Sumerians had thoughts similar to ours towards the end of their glory? Despite the fact that we are now few, I feel a sort of pride in the fact that I belong to a group of "last fighters" in a sense. A sort of sentimentality that in turn fuels the urge to fight on.

Well of course they did. They came up with math.

From Thou art That
By Joseph Campbell

To give a sense of the real meaning of this agricultural mythology, one must examine the actual number of years it takes for the spring equinox to pass through all the signs of the zodiac. Called "the procession of the equinoxes," it takes 25920 years to complete a cycle of the zodiac. Divide that by 60 and you get 432. This number, as we shall see, provides the link between the agricultural mythology and the actual cycles of time.

Some years ago a friend of mine gave me a book, Cooper's Aerobics, that told how many laps a man would have to swim every day in order to stay healthy. A footnote read: "A man in perfect physical shape, at rest, has a heartbeat of about one beat per second." At sixty seconds to a minute and sixty minutes to an hour, in one day of twenty-four hours, the heart beats 86400 times (half of which is 43200). The heartbeat matches the beat of the universe; They are the same. That coincidence of rhythm was the point of the old cosmic mythologies. The latter envisioned this microcosm, or little cosmos, and the macrocosm, or big cosmos, as resonating to the same beat. When a person tells the doctor "I've got a fever," the doctor takes his pulse to see if it registers in harmony with the 43200 beats--that is, to find out if the patient is in tune with nature.

These numbers, anchored in the sumerian discovery that the order of the universe can be discovered mathematically, are found almost everywhere. In the Hindu sacred epics, the number of years calculated to the present cycle of time, the Kali Yuga as it is known, is 432000, the number of the "great cycle" (mahayuga) being 4,320,000. In the Icelandic Eddas, one reads of the 540 doors in Othin's (Wotan's) Hall through which, at the end of the cycle of time, 800 divine warriors would pass to battle the antigods in that "Day of the Wolf" to mutual annihilation. Multiplying 540 by 800 equals 432000.

An early babylonian account translated into greek by a babylonian priest named berossos in 280 B.C., tells us that 432000 years passed between the time of the rise of the city Kish and the coming of the mythological flood (the biblical story derives from this earlier source). In a famous paper on "Dates in Genesis," the Jewish Assyriologist Julius Oppert, in 1877, showed that in the 1656 years from creation to the flood, 86400 weeks (i.e. the span of creation in the first chapter of genesis) had passed. Again, half of which produces 43200.

That's a hint, buried in Genesis, that two notions of God are to be found in its pages. The first was the willful, personal creator who grieved at the wickedness of his creatures and vowed to wipe them out. The other God, in complete contrast, is found hidden in that disguised number 86400, a veiled reference to the gentile, sumero-babylonian, mathematical cosmology of cycles, ever recurring, of impersonal time. During this cycle, kingdoms and peoples arise and recede in seasons of the multiple of 43200. We recall that the jewish people were exiles in babylon for half a century and could, indeed, have absorbed these notions that, exquisitely hidden, provide a subtext of recurring cycles of time in their scriptures.

The mysterious procession of the night sky, then, with the soundless movement of planetary lights through fixed stars, had provided the fundamental revelation, when mathematically charted, of a cosmic order. The universe as living being in the image of a great mother, within whose womb all the worlds, both of life and death, had their existence. The human body is a duplicate, in miniature, of that macrocosmic form.

Throughout the whole a secret harmony holds sway. It is the function of mythology and relevant rites to make this macro-microcosmic insight known to us just as it is the function of medicine (recall the 43200 beats of the heart every 12 hours) to keep us in harmony with the natural order.

These old mythologies, then, put the society in accord with nature. Their festivals were correlated with the cycles of the seasons. That also put the individual in accord with the society and through that in harmony with nature. There is no sense of tension between individual and society in such a mythological world. The rules as well as the rituals of such a society put persons in accord not only with their social world, the world of nature without, but also with their own human nature within.

http://www.greatdreams.com/432.htm

..that is another discussion perhaps though..

Later,
Lyfing

Barreldriver
04-29-2009, 12:15 AM
Well of course they did. They came up with math.

..that is another discussion perhaps though..

Later,
Lyfing

I was speaking of similar thoughts/feelings of pride towards their people in the face of destruction.

Lyfing
04-29-2009, 12:20 AM
I was speaking of similar thoughts/feelings of pride towards their people in the face of destruction.

Yeah, well, did you get what I was saying..??

Later,
Lyfing

Jägerstaffel
04-29-2009, 01:11 AM
There is a solution. It is called procreation. Why aren`t we doing it?

We are, but not at the rate that others do. I, for instance, have children. And many people on this forum have children. But that pales in comparison to the spawning rates of other population groups.

We come from societies where we can afford to put off having children until our thirties and forties. We do not have arranged marriages, our women are allowed to say 'no' to their husbands (and other less than desired mates) urges, and we have a negative stigma attached to young mothers and unwed mothers.

This just isn't so for many other races and cultures.

And as for you that champion the idea of armed militias or desperate Ragnarok-General Custer-like last stands against marauding swarthy masses; do you realistically see this coming to fruition? Sure the Muslims in the middle east and volatile locations are waging a bloody jihad - and in those circumstances it is acceptable to take up arms in defiance - but the vast majority of population change is more or less friendly (or perhaps more fittingly; 'peaceful'; whether or not we find the antics of our new neighbors courteous or amicable).

Do you think it would really be acceptable (to the eyes of leaders and even the eyes of the common folk of our OWN cultures) to form a militia against peaceful immigrants and families? I find it a romanticized notion and, like most romanticized notions, it has more of a basis in fantasy than reality.

Thorum
04-29-2009, 01:54 AM
From Edward Gibbon's "The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire":

"If all the barbarian conquerors had been annihilated in the same hour, their total destruction would not have restored the empire of the West: and if Rome still survived, she survived the loss of freedom, of virtue, and of honour."

And better yet, Winston Churchill on the threat of Islam:

"the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytising faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science - the science against which it had vainly struggled - the civilisation of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilisation of ancient Rome."

Hmmmm...

Lyfing
04-29-2009, 02:10 AM
It's pretty clear, I think, that we ain't going to out-breed them, and that there ain't going to be some great war that leads to a victory called our preservation.

I wonder, though, if there could any hope be found in religion, or shall we call it ideology, for such.

Joseph Campbell had it figured, as best I can tell, that the little closed society is over. There is now a great big world out there. Systems of local sentiment are over with. There is no longer a focus on society, or the commune, but on the individual.

The Gods have died and we have become them ( taken their places rightfully so ).

This, I think, is what has come of our age. There are those who will have nothing of it because they are like the priests who follow dogma. Then there are those who grasp new Runes like Odin and create of their experiences poetry which inspires us to new, never before, imagined heights wherein we become as them, Gods..!!

And create, anew, worlds, Gimli hight..!!

Later,
-Lyfing

Barreldriver
04-29-2009, 02:34 AM
It's pretty clear, I think, that we ain't going to out-breed them, and that there ain't going to be some great war that leads to a victory called our preservation.

I wonder, though, if there could any hope be found in religion, or shall we call it ideology, for such.

Joseph Campbell had it figured, as best I can tell, that the little closed society is over. There is now a great big world out there. Systems of local sentiment are over with. There is no longer a focus on society, or the commune, but on the individual.

The Gods have died and we have become them ( taken their places rightfully so ).

This, I think, is what has come of our age. There are those who will have nothing of it because they are like the priests who follow dogma. Then there are those who grasp new Runes like Odin and create of their experiences poetry which inspires us to new, never before, imagined heights wherein we become as them, Gods..!!

Later,
-Lyfing

So in other words Ragnarok is now or has happened and we are to be the new Gods and the new Earth is in reformation? Kewl if I'm not misreading. :D

Psychonaut
04-29-2009, 03:45 AM
From Edward Gibbon's "The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire":

"If all the barbarian conquerors had been annihilated in the same hour, their total destruction would not have restored the empire of the West: and if Rome still survived, she survived the loss of freedom, of virtue, and of honour."

I think this is correct. The meta-historical idea of declining civilizations espoused by Gibbon and later Spengler would say that the fact that we are allowing in hundreds of thousands of Arabs every year is not the cause of our decline, but is symptomatic of it.

Frigga
04-29-2009, 04:05 AM
But, just because something is a symptom, and not the problem, doesn't mean that it's a harmless symptom. It's not helping matters at all to be drained dry by the illegal aliens flooding our countries, taking our jobs and resources, and sending millions in money back home wherever it may be. :(

Psychonaut
04-29-2009, 04:18 AM
But, just because something is a symptom, and not the problem, doesn't mean that it's a harmless symptom. It's not helping matters at all to be drained dry by the illegal aliens flooding our countries, taking our jobs and resources, and sending millions in money back home wherever it may be. :(

Oh, of course; I wasn't implying that at all. But I still think that Gibbon is fundamentally correct. If all of the [insert unwanted group here] in [insert Western nation here] were to vanish tomorrow, would that really correct the decline? I would say no. The fact that we're seeing these kinds of unhealthy symptoms arise in every imaginable area, everywhere from immigration policies to the state of modern "art" goes a ways to show that not one of these facets is in and of itself a root cause. They are all manifestations of a decadent civilization that has long since passed its prime. Correcting one or two would probably temporarily slow the decline, but, when it comes down to it, it's the very soul of the West that is rotten. Fixing cosmetic problems won't keep us from dying.

It's a pessimistic perspective, I know. But that's kind of what Gibbon and Spengler are known for. :)

Angantyr
04-29-2009, 04:38 AM

Later,
-Lyfing

Why is it clear that we are not going to outbreed them I think it is clear that we must. If we trult value ourselves and our future, we must. Or have we become too selfish, complacent and lazy?

Baron Samedi
04-29-2009, 05:42 AM

Later,
-Lyfing

To Mani and beyond, mein brother......

Fantastic post.

Discover
04-29-2009, 08:14 AM
A very scary prospect. I am surprised I haven't seen more evidence of European people fighting these intruders. It is true that we cannot beat them in a PC system accommodating the poor with food allow them to breed evermore when our own systems tell us not to.

The smart thing to do is the advance as much as we can on both sides. Politically correct hyper breeding (war waging) as well as force.

Inese
04-29-2009, 11:05 AM
Do you think it would really be acceptable (to the eyes of leaders and even the eyes of the common folk of our OWN cultures) to form a militia against peaceful immigrants and families?
Sad thing is that our leaders are often traitors to the people and countries and many of the common folk vote for them because they are stupid , consumerists or blind!!! :( Must they considered when we want to find solutions?? :confused: No i think not!! The goal justifys the means. Often changes happen after putsch or revolution only....:coffee: Peaceful immigrants are problem too because they breed more and are the source of our demographic problem. They must move away to their country!! And if they dont want they must be forced. PLease understand i dont want people get harmed but if they dont want to leave they must be forced with army or a troop.

Other thing is that Muslim declared war on us already!! Every mosque in Europe is a sign of that war and every muslim head-scarve a bad omen for our future okay??

Thorum
04-29-2009, 12:20 PM
Other thing is that Muslim declared war on us already!! Every mosque in Europe is a sign of that war and every muslim head-scarve a bad omen for our future okay??

I couldn't agree more!! :mad:

Lulletje Rozewater
04-29-2009, 12:55 PM
I am a member of the Boere Staat Party,founded by Robert van Tonder http://iluvsa.blogspot.com/2008/12/subversion-of-boer-republican-movement.html

Unfortunately I can not find the articles in English bar this one.
I am the only Dutchie with a Dutch passport in the movement.

The following is written by Mike Smith and a lesson for the White community.

http://zarovs.blogspot.com/2008/01/south-africa-civil-war-or-peaceful.html

Lulletje Rozewater
04-29-2009, 01:03 PM

This was written by Coen Vermaak of the BSP

9 April 2006

The Citizen Newspaper

Sir, I wish to comment on the Citizens Editorial of the 6th of April 2006.

In the Editorial you mention that many Western Country's faces skill shortages and that the Baby Boomers are on their way out.

You must realize that the whites worldwide and particularly in South Africa in the Verwoerd era, prevented 15 million white babies from being born, from 1963 till 2006.

The Pill, Condoms, Injections, Cecearion section, Abortions, Sterilizations has had a devastating effect on the white population and with this 15 million dead all the skills also went down the toilet.

All future Employers, Doctors, Dentist, Engineers, Tradesman and Professors were killed by the shortsightedness of the whites.

It is for this reason that the ANC Government MUST have a policy of BEE to create future Employers, because without Employers this Country will be doomed to the fate of the rest of Africa.

To call the ANC shortsighted is just proving to me that nobody realized the extend of the extinction of the white component of South Africa.

Coen Vermaak

Boerestaat Party

2006/04/09

http://www.boerestaatparty.co.za/news_client/view_article?article_id=80

Barreldriver
04-29-2009, 01:08 PM
Why is it clear that we are not going to outbreed them I think it is clear that we must. If we trult value ourselves and our future, we must. Or have we become too selfish, complacent and lazy?

I just can't get laid, in my area of influence all the women go to whiggers and miscegenators. The whole Asian thing is popular amongst the chicks lately. Plus most women find my views to be a turnoff and won't hook up because they think I'm Hitler back from the grave, which is just an inability on their part, largely due to being near to the mental retardation that is PC bull shit, to see that my views are geared towards preservation not destruction, unlike Hitler. :D

Sarmata
04-29-2009, 06:38 PM

Earlier archaeologist were amazed and perplexed that Roman civilisation could wind down to a pale ghost of itself, the descendants of great masons and municipal organisers living in wooden buildings on top of the old ruins, using the latter for odd bits to patch up their later shoddy constructions. Manchester and its satellite towns look like that in many parts. True, there are shiny new tall skyscrapers, but they seem to me like so much superficial and transient frivolities. Beautiful old buildings are crumbling and used for all sorts of degrading different purposes to those they were intended for.

Have you read Gumilev? A lot of his vision of 'Etnogenesis' has relevance today, I think. We are at the low point of his cycle, and something big new and totally different will be on its way.

Sometimes I think that the future will just be a more awful version of today, but no, some crisis will shake it all down. It can't not do. It dismays me in a way that we can't go back, and the new order from the wreckage might be horrific in its own way, but now is the time to lay mental foundations. We are lucky in a way to stand at such a fulcrum in history, as we actually can change things at this point. What seem like odd minority interests or kooky oddities can suddenly grow into a new society. I'm reminded of Gumilev's analysis of the first groups of youths, who later made Temujin into Chinggis Khan... We shall see, anyway. :):(:)

I'm sure that degeneration of architecture and all of European culture will be growing...It's just symptom of "changes" or better chaos.

Unfortunately I didn't read Gumilevs works...I think that analogy to Chinggis Khan and "new order" who came from "wreackage" has more recent equivalent;). But desperate people(once again) could supported some "new order" than complete chaos....

Lulletje Rozewater
04-29-2009, 06:46 PM
I just can't get laid, in my area of influence all the women go to whiggers and miscegenators. The whole Asian thing is popular amongst the chicks lately. Plus most women find my views to be a turnoff and won't hook up because they think I'm Hitler back from the grave, which is just an inability on their part, largely due to being near to the mental retardation that is PC bull shit, to see that my views are geared towards preservation not destruction, unlike Hitler. :D

Ever tried honey and sugar:cool:

Sarmata
04-29-2009, 07:07 PM
We are, but not at the rate that others do. I, for instance, have children. And many people on this forum have children. But that pales in comparison to the spawning rates of other population groups.

We come from societies where we can afford to put off having children until our thirties and forties. We do not have arranged marriages, our women are allowed to say 'no' to their husbands (and other less than desired mates) urges, and we have a negative stigma attached to young mothers and unwed mothers.

This just isn't so for many other races and cultures.

And as for you that champion the idea of armed militias or desperate Ragnarok-General Custer-like last stands against marauding swarthy masses; do you realistically see this coming to fruition? Sure the Muslims in the middle east and volatile locations are waging a bloody jihad - and in those circumstances it is acceptable to take up arms in defiance - but the vast majority of population change is more or less friendly (or perhaps more fittingly; 'peaceful'; whether or not we find the antics of our new neighbors courteous or amicable).

Do you think it would really be acceptable (to the eyes of leaders and even the eyes of the common folk of our OWN cultures) to form a militia against peaceful immigrants and families? I find it a romanticized notion and, like most romanticized notions, it has more of a basis in fantasy than reality.

And I have a child too, I want to have more but economic is the problem, but it's not rather for you;). Problem is that people are to selfish(or maybe you want equivalent to this word "individual" :confused:) and all societies become selfish. Some members of those societys thinks that such behaviour it's connected with European culture oposite to negroes or different poor savages...but no...my grandfather had 5 children and such families were normal for European societies only 50 years ago!...So maybe egoism, sick feminism and other things who destroy our societies goes by with poisoned "political climate"? I hope so.

Gooding
04-29-2009, 09:42 PM
What will we be remembered for?Well, a couple of my black coworkers just told me we'd be remembered for inventing rape and that we totally fucked up the original inhabitants of this hemisphere.Well, that's part of the consequence of expansion.We were stronger, smarter and had better technology.That's what we'll be remembered for.We created civilization.:D The thing that irritated me about the smug attitude of my coworkers was that I could obviously mention the black on white rape that occurs even today in the inner cities, the drug addiction, the crime and the racist hypocrisy that for some reason blacks can gleefully get away with, but while "the truth can set you free",according to the quotation, the truth can also get you fired and sued.I'll be fuming about yesterday for a long time and I'm not going to speak to those two again anytime soon.

Maelstrom
04-30-2009, 09:19 AM

It has already begun, even here (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3856).

What IS our future? It surely won't be dominance of the world again. Our politicians are hamstringed.

Remember your victories and you will have a positive outlook. Fear will dwindle and you will be confident.

If you remember your failures and shortcomings the battle is already not in your favour. Do not doubt, but rather have clarity of mind. It is the key to the noble path.

Our politicians are hamstrung? It's just another defeatist outlook. Good can be found in almost anything. Politicians come and go at the whim of the masses, true leaders either pit the masses against each other or eradicate all dissidents.

The best we can all do is educate ourselves, have children and wait for the right circumstances to elevate us or our future generations to power. For the masses very rarely hold anything in high regard other than their pay-cheques, alcohol and meals. It will be our people that lead them, provided we retain our honour and glory.