PDA

View Full Version : "White trash" personified

Vulpix
04-28-2009, 11:39 AM
I don't usually use the term "white trash", but for this I'll make an exception:

30-stone mother admits to feeding triplets junk food... and to giving them their first McDonald's at just SIX MONTHS (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1174210/30-stone-mother-feeds-baby-triplets-junk-food-diet--admits-McDonalds-just-months.html)

She made history as the fattest ever mother of triplets, weighing in at 40 stone.
But far from ensuring her babies don't go the same way she did, Leanne Salt is happy to admit feeding them junk food, including fish and chips and McDonald's meals.
Yesterday the 24-year-old - still dangerously overweight at 30 stone - told of her approach to motherhood which doctors say is certain to leave them facing health problems.

Now back home in Coventry and living on benefits, she says she is too busy to prepare proper meals for her triplets or do much in the way of housework.
Miss Salt, who blames her obesity on a thyroid problem, fell pregnant after seeing her then boyfriend for just four weeks.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/04/28/article-1174210-04B0E57C000005DC-833_468x731.jpg

24! And look at the kids :eek::mad:!!:...

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/04/28/article-1174210-04B0E631000005DC-0_468x448.jpg

The Lawspeaker
04-28-2009, 11:44 AM
She can be certain about one thing: no normal Englishman will ever want to become her husband and the father of her children.
Bingo- because she couldn't live a normal life and stick to her own kind she has put herself and her children outside of society. (and unfortunately the British taxpayer get's the bill ..)

Bloody well done, Miss Salt !

Treffie
04-28-2009, 12:01 PM
All of a sudden I feel the urge to heave! :puke:

Hilding
04-28-2009, 12:08 PM
Call the circus :eek: I think that one of their elephants ran away and mated with an ape!

lei.talk
04-28-2009, 01:41 PM
my maternal grand-father read with me
many books of adventure
(fiction and non-fiction)
including two books written by this explorer (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rlz=1T4GZAZ_enUS281US281&q=%22Vilhjalmur+Stefansson%22+%22Not+by+Bread+Alon e%22).

this miscegenator does not have a "slow metabolism",
a "thyroid condition" or "big bones" -

she ingests massive quantities of adipose-substrate (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipogenesis).

before exogenous insulin,
there was an effective treatment for diabetes (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketogenic_diet).

it, also, prevents adult-onset diabetes (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diabetes_mellitus).

hibernation would be her appropriate next step.

Lady L
04-28-2009, 01:47 PM
She can be certain about one thing: no normal Englishman will ever want to become her husband and the father of her children.
Bingo- because she couldn't live a normal life and stick to her own kind she has put herself and her children outside of society. (and unfortunately the British taxpayer get's the bill ..)

Bloody well done, Miss Salt !

:thumb001:

SuuT
04-28-2009, 01:59 PM
Frankly, I think that she represents the best way for dilution of the negrid population in western societies: given that their extraction will take place no time soon, better to have them with women such as this than with...I don't know, Heidi Klum.

But, yeah: grotesque. - In every way imaginable. And a shameful burden on the British taxpayer. Perhaps they should speak up.:rolleyes:

Gooding
04-28-2009, 02:19 PM
my maternal grand-father read with me
many books of adventure
(fiction and non-fiction)
including two books written by this explorer (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rlz=1T4GZAZ_enUS281US281&q=%22Vilhjalmur+Stefansson%22+%22Not+by+Bread+Alon e%22).

this miscegenator does not have a "slow metabolism",
a "thyroid condition" or "big bones" -

she ingests massive quantitlies of adipose-substrate (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipogenesis).

before exogenous insulin,
there was an effective treatment for diabetes (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketogenic_diet).

it, also, prevents adult-onset diabetes (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diabetes_mellitus).

hibernation would be her appropriate next step.

Or a good harpooning.That Willy should never have been freed.No wonder only a nigra would touch her.No self respecting white man,British or otherwise, would want to insert himself in that ton of flesh.:PI'm not the thinnest man in the world, and my wife isn't the thinnest woman, but damn, at least we try to keep the lipids down to where we can see our feet..

Beorn
04-28-2009, 03:27 PM
The babies each consume around 1,249 calories a day, nearly double the recommended 765 for their 17lb weight at the age of eight months.There is not a chance in hell that those children weigh 17lb each.

I went and got my sons child health record book from the cabinet and compared his weight at eight months: He was 19lb.
My daughter at eight months old was 15lb, and comparing photos of them to the featured children in the article, I can honestly say that the woman must be lying.

'Anyway, they don't always have junk food - sometimes I cook a microwave meal for them. My babies are healthy.'My God, woman. Does she have no brains at all!? Surely microwave food must register under junk food?! It sure isn't healthy.

On an average day the triplets each have an 8oz bottle of milk at around 5.30am, another at 8am, and a crumpet with butter for breakfast.
Lunch could be scrambled eggs on toast, instant mashed potato with spaghetti hoops, or a jar of baby food, followed by a packet of Wotsits each at about 2pm.
Nothing so wrong with that, I do have to be honest. The instant mash could be exchanged and use real potatoes instead, but generally that is the diet most children consume.

Dinner at around 4pm could be a microwave lasagne or pie which their mother chews :eek: so they can manage it, and they sometimes have another bottle of milk before bed, although their mother says they're often too full.
Again, I can't really see a problem with the diet in the sense of them being overweight (which I suspect).
The microwave food, ideally, could be replaced by a stew, or a plate of pasta with any meat of choice, etc..., as could the pie be replaced by something less filling and fatty.

I really do suspect that this woman is feeding them more than she lets on, as well as the hiding of their true weight.

'I do worry my kids could get picked on if they get fat, but I'd tell them that big is beautiful.'
Yeah, in a fantasy land where everyone is fat and has folds of fat rolling in places where only germs dare tread.

She will of course also be instructing her children that "black is beautiful", too, of course. :rolleyes:

Inese
04-28-2009, 03:27 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/04/28/article-1174210-04B0E631000005DC-0_468x448.jpg
Oh this is mega sick!!! :mad: The state must forbid race mixing and if there are mixed race childs ---- hm there should be a law that says they must be all aborted or send to Africa!! A pure race law , it is the only solution. They look so ugly as babies how ugly will they be when growed up??

The Lawspeaker
04-28-2009, 03:47 PM
@Inese

The state should not forbid anything ( I think that the state is intrusive enough as it is) but this woman should learn to accept the outcome of her own behavior and one good way to teach her would be denying her any benefits. Nor should those children receive public education instead the entire bill should be split between her and the father of those children. Basically she and that "ex-boyfriend" should have thought of this before they started dating or ended up in bed anyways.

The British taxpayer (nor any taxpayer for that matter) does not have to pay the bill for stupid and reckless behavior.

Frigga
04-28-2009, 03:52 PM
Those children look like toddlers, not six month olds. That is disgusting. She is basically poisoning her children with that junk food. Children are not supposed to be exposed to that many additives, and chemicals, and soy products, and refined carbohydrates. They need real food. Traditional foods like liver, egg yolks, butter, milk, and meat should be a baby's first food. Their little bodies are better able to digest that type of food, as they don't have the proper enyzmes to digest excessive sugars. Plus, feeding that type of food will cause her children to most likely develop either autusim, ADD, ADHD, IBS, celiac diease, and skin problems if not a combination of all of the above. Mark my words.

http://GutAndPsychologySyndrome.com

Inese
04-28-2009, 03:54 PM
The state should not forbid anything ( I think that the state is intrusive enough as it is) but this woman should learn to accept the outcome of her own behavior and one good way to teach her would be denying her any benefits.
No i think state is responible for the health of the state and population and how can a state stay healty when mixed race people are everywhere and the parents receive no sanction?? :confused: The babies fit never in their genetic code is poisoned!! ----- If they mix later they will poison all races because when they mix with White people the children are mixed and when they mix with Black people the childs will be mixed too and the same with Asian partners blubdiblub!! It must be stopped before it happens and race mixing should be forbidden.

Hmm okay yes my position is a little extreme here but please understand that we can forveit the battle of living on as Europeans when we allow that. Babies are so sweet but this babies look ugly , i can see the degeneration and blood shame in their veins!! :(

The Lawspeaker
04-28-2009, 03:59 PM
No i think state is responible for the health of the state and population and how can a state stay healty when mixed race people are everywhere?? :confused: The babies fit never in they genetic code is poisoned!! If they mix later they will poison all races because when they mix with White people the children are mixed and when they mix with Black people the childs will be mixed too and the same with Asian partners! It must be stopped!! it must be stopped before it happens and race mixing must be forbidden. If it happens then there must be a punishment by law and the babies must be aborted for the security of the state!!
Yes my position is a little extreme here but please understand that we can forveit the battle of living on as Europeans when we allow that.

I know and I understand your point but think about this: when the state is allowed to enter private lives and into ones private bedroom something far more dangerous can happen: they take away your privacy and the right to determine your own future. She decided her future (as well as his and of their "offspring") by ending up in bed with that guy and THEY should pay the bill. Not the people.

So she could avoid further damage by go back to dating him or find some other arrangement that would make HIM pay and leaving the country. This way the taxpayer doesn't have to pay the bill, further genetic damage is not done and Britain got rid of her, him and the children- and the government stays out of the bedroom.

Problem solved.

Thorum
04-28-2009, 04:11 PM
Oh this is mega sick!!! :mad: The state must forbid race mixing and if there are mixed race childs ---- hm there should be a law that says they must be all aborted or send to Africa!! A pure race law , it is the only solution. They look so ugly as babies how ugly will they be when growed up??

Inese, I have got to say, you have a way with words!! Your posts always make me smile. And you are right too!! :thumbs up

Æmeric
04-28-2009, 04:17 PM
A classic example of what happens when people are not held accountable for their actions. She shouldn't be allowed to collect benefits unless she agrees to sterilization & relocation to Nigeria.

The Lawspeaker
04-28-2009, 04:22 PM
No benefits in any case, Æmeric. Perhaps apart from a one way airline ticket for the entire family (including her ex-boyfriend) to the hellhole which his ancestors call home.

Bloodeagle
04-28-2009, 04:22 PM
Disgusting: Looks like a scene from McDonalds in our local Walmart !
She and her children are the manifestation of sloth.
Sloth is the desire for ease, even at the expense of doing the known will of God. Whatever we do in life requires effort. Everything we do is to be a means of salvation. The slothful person is unwilling to do what God wants because of the effort it takes to do it. Sloth becomes a sin when it slows down and even brings to a halt the energy we must expend in using the means to salvation.

I am no Christian but I feel these words are truthful nonetheless.
Her children should be taken from her and her table and meal ticket removed.
Stupidity is partly inherited but mostly taught.
Break the bad training that the mother will offer her children and there might be hope for these children, regardless of their pigmentation.:shakefist

Rainraven
04-28-2009, 11:23 PM
This reminds me of something that my flat mate suggested to me yesterday, that people should have to apply for a birth permit before they can have children :p

While it was directed towards the hordes of unfit teen mothers we see on Jeremy Kyle each day while we eat our lunch, I think it would also work well in this case :D

04-28-2009, 11:24 PM
Leanne Salt is happy to admit feeding them junk food, including fish and chips and McDonald's meals.

Fish and chips junk food?!! Bite your tongue! :mad:

Birka
04-28-2009, 11:32 PM
What a waste of DNA. I'll bet a veterinarian and a basic kitchen baster was used to inseminate this cow.

Angantyr
04-28-2009, 11:40 PM
What a waste of DNA. I'll bet a veterinarian and a basic kitchen baster was used to inseminate this cow.

You have insulted all cows by comparing them to that blob. Cows are nobles beasts. And a real cow would have the sense not to engage in miscegenation.

Discover
04-29-2009, 07:46 AM
That thing is hideous...

I do agree with Tristan that people should be allowed to do what they want and that they will have to deal with the consequences for themselves.

-Charity is a cause of decay, people will often react to what is beckoned of them and when given the choice to either have to work for money or not... It is very easy of people to succumb to laziness and sloth when it is freely offered and seemingly without exterior consequence (but generally with great consequence to a persons character)

Hypothetically it would be great to only offer benefits to children of parents who can pass reasonable IQ and Health/Fitness tests (A social eugenics of sorts). She would be in a harsh situation now having failed to pass such tests and having to carry the weight of the children alone (Which she actually deserves). The people who can pass the tests would be much less likely to require any benefits (and more likely to be of European decent)

The attitude that people deserve benefits to help them indefinitely for situations entirely cause by themselves is mind numbing.

I think cutting benefits all together is acceptable too. As harsh as it sounds, people who have done nothing to prevent themselves from starving deserve to starve.

Brynhild
04-29-2009, 08:48 AM
All I can add to this is that it's a good example of someone who wants to just bludge the system and exploit it to its fullest.

Some people just have no pride in themselves...

stormlord
04-29-2009, 10:34 AM
Frankly, I think that she represents the best way for dilution of the negrid population in western societies: given that their extraction will take place no time soon, better to have them with women such as this than with...I don't know, Heidi Klum.

Indeed, I'd say from a long term strategic view, this might even be a good thing, as it is essentially removing the absolute dregs of the white community and placing their offspring into the black community. The children will inevitably be fatherless and low IQ so they won't move upwards socially, and will remain part of the underclass. Celebrities of immigrant origin marrying desirable white women are statistically insignificant, and only lower working class white woman are likely to be stupid enough to attempt to emulate their example in any case.

ps Inese, nice job on the typical authoritarian thinking, because banning something doesn't make everyone want to try it, now does it? I have enough faith in my people to believe that if mass media and educational brainwashing was removed, then there wouldn't need to be any banning.

Discover
04-29-2009, 10:49 AM
I have enough faith in my people to believe that if mass media and educational brainwashing was removed, then there wouldn't need to be any banning.

Seconded.

I think she meant it as in, it would be 'nice' though.

The idea of a eugenics system working through the blacks is something I've never considered before. It would work much better if being 'black' wasn't advertised as 'cool' / 'sexy'.. I've sadly seen some smart and attractive European girls fall for (what is the opposite of a wigger?).

I think over all it is more detrimental. Especially the theft/murder/rape they cause the sensible Europeans. Simply as a low class degenerate separation tool it works but not practically, miscegenation is never really good for us.

Inese
04-29-2009, 10:54 AM
I know and I understand your point but think about this: when the state is allowed to enter private lives and into ones private bedroom something far more dangerous can happen: they take away your privacy and the right to determine your own future. She decided her future (as well as his and of their "offspring") by ending up in bed with that guy and THEY should pay the bill. Not the people.
Yes true but understand the state should sanction race mixing by law.... A law is a law and it can find applicance when people are guilty of race mixing!!! Hey see: "Good" thing with race mixing is that it gets obvius when the children are born! Mixed children are visible and the hospital should call police if they see that a mum born mixed children. :thumbs up Hmm okay people could birth her mixed children at home ----- but it changes nothing because the children have to grow up and it is a matter of time only before they get detected. Mixed children should be send to Africa or elsewhere but shey should leave Europe!! :mad: And parents should leave too along with the children as punishment. Or sterilisation??

You know , you say you fear that state looks everywhere and takes the freedom away but with my solution it is not the case!! The state acts only when the children are born and the breaking of the law "Race mixing forbidden" is obvius. The only question to discuss is what happen with children if the state gets information that a pregnant mother has a mixed baby in the stomach?? Waiting for birthday or abortion?? :coffee: It is no easy question but there should be a solution or we have to see more sick photo like the one with the living fat mountain and the ugly little bastards!! Yes they are bastards how do you call it else?? :rolleyes:

Discover
04-29-2009, 11:26 AM

Inese, its a nice and kind of strange fantasy.

Completely impractical.

Ban mixed raced children? and export the children and parents to Africa? So many Europeans are now PC leftist and have 'learnt' to 'love' diversity. This Idea would be rejected right out in a political sense, I don't need to even say this.

Tabiti
04-29-2009, 11:49 AM
Such people should be forbid having children because two main reasons:
1) They pass their bad genes including stupidity and ingnorance.
2) Even the child is lucky enough not to get the bad genes, it would be brought up from retard, therefore it would become one.

SuuT
04-29-2009, 01:00 PM
The state should not forbid anything [...]

Anything?

...but this woman should learn to accept the outcome of her own behavior and one good way to teach her would be denying her any benefits.

I think she has more than demonstarated an inability to make sound decisions for herself (and, by default, her children). Ergo, to say that she should learn to accept the outcome of her own behaviour is, roughly, the eqivalent of saying 'she should learn to not be stupid': stupid cannot be fixed.

Moreover, denying her benefits of any kind only fuels the future fire that she has - unwittingly - set under the society of which she is a part: 'Dad':rolleyes2: is gone - he's not comming back; she, none the less, ends-up in a form of state wardship, eating out of soup kitchens, staying in shelters...and one day she robs a store - the children are taken from her, introduced to the foster system, she goes to jail (A.K.A. Criminal University), the children - around age 12 or so - start roaming the streets, committing crimes. And the cycle goes on. The benefit system exists for one reason and one reason only - to deter the probable scenario I have just desribed; which, in the end, is far more damaging and expensive.

The problem with the (any) benefit/social welfare program is that stupid and unambitious individuals who are perfectly content to be bumps on a log make a sort of 'cultural commitment' to the system, that more often than not, is passed-on generationally.

But, either way, Britain loses. And by extention, so does all the West.

Nor should those children receive public education instead the entire bill should be split between her and the father of those children.

Where are they going to get the money, dude...?

I'll tell you where: the collective "me and you". - One way or another, those who have made the afore mentioned 'cultural commitment' to Entitlement, will get what they have been reinforced to believe is, rightfully, their's.

And not so incidentally, you are (in your statement) requesting a de facto intervention via the state by denying public education. Not that I think that it is a bad idea per se; it's that you think that they state should "not forbid anything". This requires some clarification, I think.

Basically she and that "ex-boyfriend" should have thought of this before they started dating or ended up in bed anyways.

Lack of foresight falls under the general heading of "Stupid": I think you are expecting too much from idiots.

The British taxpayer (nor any taxpayer for that matter) does not have to pay the bill for stupid and reckless behavior.

So long as the Stupid are left free range, oh yes they do.

No i think state is responible for the health of the state and population [...]

I, rather, think that the population is responsible for the health of the state. Laterally, the health of the state tends to mirror the health of the population.

The West, in general, is ill.

[...] when the state is allowed to enter private lives and into ones private bedroom something far more dangerous can happen [...]

I, for one, have always found this line of reasoning to have a profoundly vainglorious ring to it: the state is and does already legislate aspects of our "private lives" in all Western societies: there is no mutual exclusivity of the "public" and the "private". They are concomitant and intermingled with one another; this has always been the case.

[...] So she could avoid further damage by go back to dating him or find some other arrangement that would make HIM pay and leaving the country. This way the taxpayer doesn't have to pay the bill, further genetic damage is not done and Britain got rid of her, him and the children- and the government stays out of the bedroom.

And enters the realm of determining their future, right? Surely you see that your lines, where and what the state may and may not do, are not straight.

A classic example of what happens when people are not held accountable for their actions. She shouldn't be allowed to collect benefits unless she agrees to sterilization & relocation to Nigeria.

Whilst that would be fantastic, we are not alive in such a climate: I think, and believe in my heart of hearts, that we must deal with the problem as far away from the 'ideal' as is possible at the moment; and concentrate on what can actually be done in the here and now - which in no way means that we have capitulated; it simply makes us formidable tacticians.

No benefits in any case, Æmeric. Perhaps apart from a one way airline ticket for the entire family (including her ex-boyfriend) to the hellhole which his ancestors call home.

All of which would have to be done via the state which "should not forbid anything"...

What a waste of DNA.

You didn't want it, did you?;). Again, I think that she represents the best way to dilute the Negrid populations in the West. And, black Africans get an infusion of that which they are not, in all probability lessening the 'square-peg-round-hole' affect/effect that occurs during assimilation.

Pino
04-29-2009, 03:29 PM
I think Hitler summed it up

"Life un-deserving of life"

Gwynyvyr
04-30-2009, 05:00 PM
My main thought on the whole mess is that by her huge size, bad diet and lack of exercise, her lifespan will surely be shortened.
As will the children's.
Where I live, it is not unusual to see 300 to 500 pound men and women (mainly black).
It is also not unusual to see obituaries for men and women (usually black) that died between the ages of 24-35 because of diabetes, heart problems or blood pressure problems.
They feed their children the same way they feed themselves and sincerely do not understand why they have the health problems!
So, if she continues to feed the children the way she feeds herself, it will develop into a self-correcting issue...hopefully, before the children reproduce.

Brännvin
06-05-2009, 02:40 PM
In fact, I feel for that woman. :(

Of course an unfortunate person, it something noticed in their own morbid obesity and obviously a victim of a degenerated system.

The Lawspeaker
06-05-2009, 02:49 PM
In fact, I feel for that woman. :(

Of course she is an unfortunate, something noticed in their own morbid obesity, and obviously also a victim of our degenerated system.
In a sense, yes. But we all have our cross to bear and have to take some responsibility for our own lives.

Brännvin
06-05-2009, 03:10 PM
Yes, in part a victim of massive consumerism, multicultural propaganda, etc..

Do you think that some English woman of working class background would have children with negroes and feeding with MacDonalds in a British suburb lets to say in the 50's? I have much doubt.

One of the reasons why she is not guilty at all on its own personal tragedy, but partially a victim of a decaying system.

Aliandrin
06-06-2009, 04:47 AM
No, I think state is responible for the health of the state and population,

She's fundamentally correct. If she's treating her children poorly, first off, the babies aren't being allowed to decide their own futures, rather they're having bad futures and health problems forced on them. So there goes any Freedom argument right there, as three Freedoms are being sacrificed for the sake of two [the parents]. What's more the children are innocent, the parents are not.

Another thing to remember is the sheer weight of the "You can't do that!" argument when it comes to allowing people to suffer for their own actions, especially in the case that they have children. The bad consequence, because of the bleedingheart populace, will never be felt by the irresponsible. You can't deprive the children, once created, though apparently you can deprive the taxpayer. Therefore, sometimes authoritarian measures would be better, when politics as it stands prevents an environment where those who choose to do the wrong thing are punished, and instead they are rewarded. When this occurs, and has been shown that it must and will always occur, the only solution is to either take authoritarian measures to prevent it and forbid irresponsible action, or allow the irresponsible to profit by their irresponsibility at the expense of the upright.

Angantyr
06-10-2009, 01:56 AM

It deserved to be repeated.

Psychonaut
06-10-2009, 02:24 AM
You can't deprive the children, once created, though apparently you can deprive the taxpayer. Therefore, sometimes authoritarian measures would be better, when politics as it stands prevents an environment where those who choose to do the wrong thing are punished, and instead they are rewarded. When this occurs, and has been shown that it must and will always occur, the only solution is to either take authoritarian measures to prevent it and forbid irresponsible action, or allow the irresponsible to profit by their irresponsibility at the expense of the upright.[/color][/font]

I disagree with you here. Authoritarianism is not the answer, and I hope it's never implemented in the land of the free. By not giving money to the mother, the state is not "depriving" anyone of anything. It's not taking food from anyone, not taking shelter nor clothing. Welfare breeds this kind of nonsense, and the fact that this exists as a byproduct of an already bloated and overly authoritarian system is surely not a reason to give the state any more power. The answer is to stop giving any money at all to these kinds of people. As Benjamin Franklin said:

I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it.

Beorn
06-10-2009, 02:29 AM

It deserved to be repeated.

Which is why Hitler shot himself through the head.

Angantyr
06-10-2009, 03:35 AM
Which is why Hitler shot himself through the head.

Because some fat whore in England had three miscreant children??? You are almost certainly wrong.

Cato
06-10-2009, 04:46 AM

But, yeah: grotesque. - In every way imaginable. And a shameful burden on the British taxpayer. Perhaps they should speak up.:rolleyes:

Heidi Klum is at least married to that Seal fellow, which is probably not the case with that hideous blimp and whoever the father of her beastly, mongrel children happens to be. My guess would be that the lucky chap had his beer goggles on one night at the pub, woke up next to that slab of bacon the next morning, took a look, had a fright and hauled ass. :rolleyes2:

SuuT
06-10-2009, 11:09 AM
Authoritarianism is not the answer, and I hope it's never implemented in the land of the free.

Do you think that 'Authoritarianism' is static, or dynamic?

By not giving money to the mother, the state is not "depriving" anyone of anything. It's not taking food from anyone, not taking shelter nor clothing.

Do you think that the recipients of benefits would see it as a deprivation?

Welfare breeds this kind of nonsense, and the fact that this exists as a byproduct of an already bloated and overly authoritarian system is surely not a reason to give the state any more power.

If not the State to stop the wellspring of entitlements (as the hand-that-feeds), than who...?

The answer is to stop giving any money at all to these kinds of people.

Do you mean "it never should have come to this", or, "cut-them-off, 'cold turkey'"?

finironcross
06-10-2009, 12:27 PM
There is no such thing as freedom. In Nature, there is the Superior, and the Inferior.

The Lawspeaker
06-10-2009, 12:34 PM
Nutzies.... The one thing that sets us apart as Europeans from the other riff-raff (including Russians) is the concept of freedom.
Our societies are structured around direct participation and equality. Not on an Alien concept as "superior" and "inferior"- which sounds very much like a Hindu concept to me.

finironcross
06-10-2009, 12:36 PM
But it's a false concept. If we refuse Nature's Eternal Laws, we will stagnate. Remember: there is no equality, no freedom. Only the Superior and the Inferior. These two systems can live together in peace.

The Lawspeaker
06-10-2009, 12:38 PM
You know that's bullshit and the Third Reich is a nice example. May I remind you that we are a preservationistic forum- somewhat nationalist and national socialism (I think that our admin already tried to remind you of that) is an alien concept. At least alien to us.

And I know, for one, that I want nothing.. and I repeat nothing to do with it. I don't know how it goes for the others but I am sure that a lot of people will agree with me.

Loki
06-10-2009, 12:39 PM
But it's a false concept. If we refuse Nature's Eternal Laws, we will stagnate. Remember: there is no equality, no freedom. Only the Superior and the Inferior. These two systems can live together in peace.

Exactly, which is why I'm eternally thankful for the demise of Hitlerism.

Spaniard_Truth
06-10-2009, 12:40 PM
I find her very attractive.

The Lawspeaker
06-10-2009, 12:41 PM
After loosing a few tons perhaps.... but she already made up her bed and is beyond salvation.

finironcross
06-10-2009, 12:42 PM
You know that's bullshit and the Third Reich is a nice example. May I remind you that we are a preservationistic forum- somewhat nationalist and national socialism (I think that our admin already tried to remind you of that) is an alien concept. At least alien to us.

And I know, for one, that I want nothing.. and I repeat nothing to do with it. I don't know how it goes for the others but I am sure that a lot of people will agree with me.

The Admins are free to decide what to do with my account. Do you know why that is? Because there is the Superior, and the Inferior. Even online ;)

Treffie
06-10-2009, 12:43 PM

Yes, she is - for a bull. :D

Loki
06-10-2009, 12:44 PM
The Admins are free to decide what to do with my account. Do you know why that is? Because there is the Superior, and the Inferior. Even online ;)

Admins don't discriminate based on your convictions; however we also have a view and will be quick to point out where we disagree, as individuals. Under Hitler such freedom would have been difficult.

The Lawspeaker
06-10-2009, 12:45 PM
I think that our admin made his point very clear. I merely seconded his view.
IMHO perhaps this (http://www.stormfront.org/forum/) would be a better place for you.

Now remind me to clean my browser memory as I find that site to be pollution of both my brains and my browser.

finironcross
06-10-2009, 12:49 PM
Admins don't discriminate based on your convictions; however we also have a view and will be quick to point out where we disagree, as individuals. Under Hitler such freedom would have been difficult.

As I implied, it is your forum and as the Superior you are free to do as you please. You are even free to spread enemy propaganda, as you just did. This is the right of the Superior.

Beorn
06-10-2009, 12:52 PM
Because some fat whore in England had three miscreant children??? You are almost certainly wrong.

No, because idiots with a passion for ridding this world of all they perceive as "undesirables" thankfully either never get heard with seriousness, or fail so dramatically that only a good cold slug of metal to the brain will do for them.

If you think that this woman deserves to die simply because she has made the wrong* decisions in life, then all the more glory to you.
But to me, she is merely the victim of a society which panders to the immoral nature of man.

* At least wrong in my eyes. It seems to be a societal norm these days, so perhaps I am wrong?

Treffie
06-10-2009, 12:56 PM
As I implied, it is your forum and as the Superior you are free to do as you please. You are even free to spread enemy propaganda, as you just did. This is the right of the Superior.

Ha! :D

Believe it or not but our political opinions have been created before the forum was established. ;)

Loki
06-10-2009, 12:58 PM

Well ... if you consider European preservation "the enemy", then why have you registered on this forum? In case you didn't notice, this is not Stormfront or VNN.

finironcross
06-10-2009, 01:00 PM
Do not twist my words. I did not say that European preservation is the enemy. Lying is not conducive to dialogue. If I wanted a place to scratch backs, I would not post here.

Loki
06-10-2009, 01:16 PM
Do not twist my words. I did not say that European preservation is the enemy. Lying is not conducive to dialogue. If I wanted a place to scratch backs, I would not post here.

Well if you want to have imaginary enemies like Don Quixote then I can't help you, sorry. My point is that your perception of reality is skewed, hence don't expect us to agree with you on things you find "logical".

Amarantine
06-10-2009, 01:29 PM
what is VNN?

The Lawspeaker
06-10-2009, 01:31 PM
what is VNN?
A place you don't want to know more about. Some pretty scary white nationalistic forum (http://www.vnnforum.com/index.php?) in cyberverse (as far as I know)

Amarantine
06-10-2009, 01:32 PM
Somehow I feel sadness about such things. Anyway kids are so innocent and personally don't like the term white trash. But she is a case for serious follow ups from some kind of Institution. It is not normall that mother be so unserious and feed own kids with Mc'D.

Revenant
06-10-2009, 01:36 PM
White trash in my opinion is classless. Money doesn't matter at all when it comes to that.

Anyway I'd also point out by the look of this woman denying her welfare would be the same as a death sentence to her and family.

The Lawspeaker
06-10-2009, 01:40 PM
White trash in my opinion is classless. Money doesn't matter at all when it comes to that.
Agreed.

Anyway I'd also point out by the look of this woman denying her welfare would be the same as a death sentence to her and family.
Yes- and ? She was mature enough to open up her legs now she has to be mature enough to provide for her family.

Amarantine
06-10-2009, 01:42 PM
A place you don't want to know more about. Some pretty scary white nationalistic forum (http://www.vnnforum.com/index.php?) in cyberverse (as far as I know)

I see...(this is a bit Off topic) Instead of that I found Viet Nam Net (vietnamnet.vn/...:D

Beorn
06-10-2009, 01:49 PM
what is VNN?

Conversations go like this on VNN.

Poster#1: "I think Pizza is nice"

Poster#2: "I don't like Pizza. It doesn't taste nice"

Poster#1: "You f***ing Jew. I bet you have a big nose and love black people"

Revenant
06-10-2009, 01:54 PM
Yes- and ? She was mature enough to open up her legs now she has to be mature enough to provide for her family.

I'm just stating the obvious. Not debating the "merits" of the well established welfare state.

finironcross
06-10-2009, 02:13 PM
Well if you want to have imaginary enemies like Don Quixote then I can't help you, sorry. My point is that your perception of reality is skewed, hence don't expect us to agree with you on things you find "logical".

Wintermute is a much better writer than I. I am in pretty much complete agreement with the following, from MR (some context-sensitive writing here, but you'll manage):

I am personally sorry to see Geoff leave the blog; the arc of his awakening indicates a deep integrity that will not be put off and cannot be falsified.

Once, he censored my posts here as an embarrassment, or as exaggerations, or as inflammatory material. Within a year, he openly, honestly, and unashamedly admitted that I had been right in what I said, and, for the benefit of all present, he repeated it. That is the act of a soul rich enough to be generous; someone who can act out of some other motive than inner poverty.

Some of you here have begun to suspect, and others to fear, that the path blazed by Geoff is also going to have to be walked by you. Having drunk this cup of gall to the dregs myself, I will also affirm that it is dangerous to your emotional equilibrium, your religious faith, your relationships, and your personal health. If you follow the bread crumbs of fact, re: the “Holocaust”, Barbarossa, Katyn, Dunkirk, Danzig, and of course, the trail of inquiry whose daunting entrace is KMac’s incomparable trilogy or the book “When Victims Rule”, to be found over at the Jewish Tribal Review, your personal integrity is going to be tested to the limits and beyond. In addition to that, you will be subject to certain psycho-physiological states that you won’t find pleasant at all. Deprogramming is not for sissies. I have seen people, learning the truth about the “Holocaust” for the first time, shudder, experience chills, weep uncontrollably, vomit, etc.

I’m about as close to an expert in this “field” as anyone and I state without reservation: after you “get it”, it takes about three years before the shock - and I use the term in its medical sense - begins to wear off. Though in all honesty, it never really goes away completely - only some of the more extreme manifestations subside.

Geoff followed the clues all the way to the bitter end. If he had a episode of some sort, I’d be very inclined to forgive him for it. After all, either you have stared into the abyss, and thus experienced similar symptoms, or you have not, in which case you are not of the caliber to judge him.

I am of that caliber. Geoff is a man for whom truth is more important than comfort or convenience or conformity. Writers here who believe that we are in a forced choice between “(1) setting the record straight on Hitler; or (2) saving the West” have it completely ass-backwards. Without a massive and ongoing revision of the rather clumsy Holocaust narrative that emerged in the mid-seventies (but not, it will be noted, in the memoirs of those who orchestrated the war, like Churchill), there will be not any WN movement, or saving of the White race. The ball and chain around every White person’s ankle is marked “Hitler”, and when the true story of those years is widely disseminated, things will begin to change, but not before. Any movement towards gentile group association is associated, in the Pavlovian way, with WWII imagery, and until that imagery is properly contextualized, there simply is no way forward. Immigration restriction is an even more stupid waste of time than dressing up as a Nazi; we now need a Race-spanning consciousness of our moment of crisis and the means by which we have been subdued. No revisionist activity needs to have anything to do with “Nazism”, whatever that is (I myself am an old fashioned decentralized federalist, who thinks there’s nothing wrong with the US Constitution that a racial definition of citizenship couldn’t fix). Those here who suggest that exposing the various hoaxes that pass for WWII scholarship are “Nazis” or “goons” or just in it for “dress up” can go back to Free Republic, where their comfortable Bush-fronted, Jew-financed worldviews will be treated more respectfully. From his handling of the sitiation, I take it that David intends to keep MR as a free speech joint; JonJayRay’s calls for more Indian immigration will be filed under “free speech”, and historical investigation of the Jewish Question and the real events (as opposed to the hundreds of false ones) that attended upon the German state in the middle of last century are outside the range of “free speech”. A veddy British outlook, indeed, though as an American, the margin by which I criticize grows thinner every day.

At this point, readers can ask themselves: who finances, and flogs, and finagles, for decades on end in favor of “group libel laws” and “hate” as a legal category? The downfall and recovery of the West (if such is possible) is not a simple act of Will by one agent (the “if only WE would . . . it’s US doing this” model). An internal colony of hostile aliens will have to be either neutralized or destroyed before a free range of motion is restored to our people and nations. Many here shudder at the prospect, and rightly so. It’s an ugly business, but not so ugly as what’s been done to us by a highly organzied, dedicated, megalomaniacal, and sociopathic race of conscienceless parasites.

To see even one person like Geoff hold truth to such a high value and to speak it to power, as they say, is a pleasure and an honor. He has indeed passed beyond the ability of the vast majority of the denizens of this blog to judge.

Geoff, my friend, you travel with the Hyperboreans now. Accept fate’s portion gladly and go with honor. May the gods bless your family.

Also, my best to you personally,

Wintermute

Too many false issues/starts raised here for me to respond to, though they will all have to be hashed out eventually. Myself, I’m not in the mood. Since most of my respondants make such a show of the superiority of their tactical/political/philosophical knowledge, then all should agree that my non-participation will result in more far-sighted and effective strategies for the Aryan race (or the race of the Last Men, just as one prefers).

At any rate, my primary purpose in writing was to congratulate Geoff on his integrity. Some blowhard above said that my posts had never been censored, but - like so many of the other points he raises - that’s just so much hot air.

There was a particular post of mine that ended, not with words of my authorship, but with Geoff’s North Korean like [contents removed as inflammatory]. As I said, it was only a year later that he was posting the previously offensive words and saying, in effect, that he now agreed with them.

However, I also happily concede Kublai’s point: Geoff’s offending posts were not removed from the thread of two days ago, and therefore my criticisms of GW are unfounded and unfair. I apologize for the mistake, which I attribute solely to my own long-windedness and love of my own voice. Guessedworker, forever may you wave.

And, as long as I’m passing out accolades, may I say that JW Holliday is the most inspiring and well informed writer here? I try never to miss a post of his - though I appreciate many other posters, especially GW and Nuenke, it’s his pieces that I usually end up sending round the E-world.

Finally, a note to Kublai: it is you who misread me, and not I you. I am no advocate of the public use of swastikas and jackboots - it is wildly counterproductive. I also understand - possibly better than you do - the need to gauge one’s presentation to the hearer’s capacity.

You, however, ignore my point: all attepts by Whites to organzie on the basis of race will be met by unending “holocaust” propaganda. Nietzsche once wrote that Judaism, which he called “the art of concocting holy lies” had reached technical perfection in Christianity. If only!

Holocaustianity - an almost complete fabrication based on decontextualized pictures of typhus victims who were prevented from receiveing what is by any objective standard heroic levels of care by the Germans (please compare with previous non-German internment experiences in Andersonville and the Boer War) - are now presented as victims of the “gas chambers”, technological terrors every bit as real as Orson Wells’ Martian Tripods, and deployed to much the same effect on American public opinion. Only you can’t go to jail for telling the truth about the Tripods.

The piles of dead bodies would not have been dead, without the “British” policy of saturation carpet bombing, which prevented food and medicine from reaching the camps. The Brits were good enough to sell photos of their handiwork to gullible tourists as proof of German beastliness, but the growing body of evidence show them, and the Jews, as World-Historical Liars.

You’re telling me to respect the delicacy of newbies’ ears; and I will. But I thought here I was among adults concerned with the preservation and political positioning of our race. My bad.

Sincerely,

Wintermute

The Lawspeaker
06-10-2009, 02:20 PM
Yes-- Skadi (http://forums.skadi.net/) might be a good place for you...

Cato
06-10-2009, 02:39 PM

Is it anything like Stormfront?

The Lawspeaker
06-10-2009, 02:42 PM
I don't know. Never bothered to go there but it seems to be just as idiotic.

sturmwalkure
06-10-2009, 03:01 PM

I used to waste a lot of time there, it's a cesspool and it's pretty much the same idiots calling eachother 'Jew!!!' over disagreements.

Psychonaut
06-10-2009, 03:02 PM
Do you think that 'Authoritarianism' is static, or dynamic?

Oh some on SuuT. You know me well enough to know that I don't think anything is truly static. Stasis is a Platonic myth, and not the good kind of myth. ;)

Do you think that the recipients of benefits would see it as a deprivation?

Probably. The lower classes have become convinced that they're entitled to all kinds of things.

If not the State to stop the wellspring of entitlements (as the hand-that-feeds), than who...?

Well, since the state is technically the people, the onus falls on voters to elect candidates who don't support welfare systems.

Do you mean "it never should have come to this", or, "cut-them-off, 'cold turkey'"?

The first. If it were in my power to reform welfare, those leeching off of it would be given a reasonable amount of time to ween themselves off, but, in the end, I would cut nearly all of it off.

Cato
06-11-2009, 01:12 AM
I used to waste a lot of time there, it's a cesspool and it's pretty much the same idiots calling eachother 'Jew!!!' over disagreements.

I used to post a bit there 4 or 5 years ago, but, like you, I got sick of the cretinism. Stormfront is a joke, plain and simple, yet the people that haunt its forums don't know it.

Angantyr
06-11-2009, 01:28 AM
No, because idiots with a passion for ridding this world of all they perceive as "undesirables" thankfully either never get heard with seriousness, or fail so dramatically that only a good cold slug of metal to the brain will do for them.

If you think that this woman deserves to die simply because she has made the wrong* decisions in life, then all the more glory to you.
But to me, she is merely the victim of a society which panders to the immoral nature of man.

She deserves to suffer the consequences of her decisions. Blaming society for it is a giant cop-out. Moreover, if denying her welfare results in her death, so be it.

Beorn
06-11-2009, 02:25 AM
She deserves to suffer the consequences of her decisions.

I agree with you, but death?!?!

SuuT
06-11-2009, 11:40 AM
Oh some on SuuT. You know me well enough to know that I don't think anything is truly static. Stasis is a Platonic myth, and not the good kind of myth. ;)

I do, and yes: the idea of Stasis has contributed to an ever-developing and fictional mythos that continued to build upon itself over the development of Occidental Thought and invasive Semitic ideological proxy that have (probably unwittingly) worked in symbiosis with one another as a slow-acting poison to the penchant(s), and Natural pre-disposition(s), of Western Man.

What is, perhaps, more, is that anyone who has written a work of fiction, immediately recognises The Dialogues as - at the very least - a composite 'filling-in-the-blanks' and pathological embellishment of one's Master. Nothing in and of itself wrong with this, per se - we all have our betters, and it is noble to honour them accordingly. However, the procession of Philosophy, and philosophical inquiry, having been a faithful dog to a man and an opus that is - in essence - a work of Art, an object of Aesthetic Apprehension, and Intention, has had the West chasing an intoxicating vapor for far too long. And now it is stinking drunk.

So let us dispatch the idea(s) of Opposites, altogether.

With that said, and with your above quoted acknowedgement, what are the constants, if any, that 'reside' within 'Authoritarianism'? - for if there be none, we are saying nothing with this '-ism'.

Perhaps, at least in practice, we might have to dispatch 'isms'......

Probably. The lower classes have become convinced that they're entitled to all kinds of things.

And if these entitlements were stripped, do you think that such an act would be viewed as an 'Authoritarian' one? If so, then by whom?

Well, since the state is technically the people, the onus falls on voters to elect candidates who don't support welfare systems.

Technically...

The first. If it were in my power to reform welfare, those leeching off of it would be given a reasonable amount of time to ween themselves off, but, in the end, I would cut nearly all of it off.

And when is this "end", and who exacts it?

Absinthe
06-11-2009, 12:23 PM
Scratch it all out, we've found a new definition:

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/8127/whitetrashr.jpg

:eek: :puke:

HawkR
06-11-2009, 12:32 PM

Strange, but this picture made me think. When the first razorblade was invented, it also invented the use-and-throw era, which we still live in, and whenever I see girls like these, I get reminded of razorblades, use, and throw... But then again, they are humans, hopefully with more brains than a razorblade, and why don't sluts like that think, what makes a girl into a slut?

(PS: Not saying every girl dressed like that is a slut, except for here in Norway)

Absinthe
06-11-2009, 12:35 PM
It's not the outfit that makes one a look like a slut, it's the overall posture and attitude.

In this case they'd look like sluts even in nun clothes (or, especially in nun clothes :D)

HawkR
06-11-2009, 12:39 PM
It's not the outfit that makes one a look like a slut, it's the overall posture and attitude.

In this case they'd look like sluts even in nun clothes (or, especially in nun clothes :D)

Ohh... Nun clothing, bad nun, need to be punished:P

No, I guess they know what they're "doing" on the more private area, but I think sluts are waaaaay to "dirty" to even come close to psychially. In my opinions, girls and guys should rather limit their sex and relationship experience down to as few people as possible.

Vulpix
06-11-2009, 12:55 PM

At least they have the self respect not to let themselves get hideously fat.

Absinthe
06-11-2009, 12:55 PM
At least they have the self respect not to let themselves get hideously fat.
Not after they eat that cake :D

Beorn
06-11-2009, 12:56 PM
If they're "trash" then consider me the dustman who will collect the bins everyday religiously.

Absinthe
06-11-2009, 12:59 PM
If they're "trash" then consider me the dustman who will collect the bins everyday religiously.
Finally, swarthy enough for your taste! :thumbs

Beorn
06-11-2009, 01:12 PM
Finally, swarthy enough for your taste! :thumbs

The one on the left certainly is. Leave your bins full of her and I promise never to have you experience refuse collector strikes again.

(Wrong thread, but I know all my constituents read these threads)

Absinthe
06-11-2009, 01:20 PM
The one on the left certainly is. Leave your bins full of her and I promise never to have you experience refuse collector strikes again.

(Wrong thread, but I know all my constituents read these threads)
Do you want to switch places with me? We're both in the wrong countries, it seems! :eek:

Beorn
06-11-2009, 01:22 PM
Do you want to switch places with me? We're both in the wrong countries, it seems! :eek:

LOL! I think we are.

I don't think I could deal with the heat and the proximity to Turkey though. :(

Sally
06-11-2009, 01:55 PM
Ohh... Nun clothing, bad nun, need to be punished:P

Someone said I looked like a nun (a Carmelite, to be exact) recently. Without the habit, of course. ;)

Cato
06-11-2009, 01:58 PM

They look like the kinds of white bimbos that rappers like to put in their music videos. Actually, just the one in the middle. The brunette on the left is actually pretty cute. :P

Atlas
06-11-2009, 07:33 PM
Now that I have seen her kids, I'd prefer her to give them cyanid instead of MacDonalds.

SwordoftheVistula
06-11-2009, 09:53 PM
I agree with you, but death?!?!

In very few cases, if any, would it actually come to death, since eventually even this woman would probably get desperate enough to waddle on down to the local supermarket and get a job there.

However, you still need that threat hanging over people's heads, 'if you don't work, you don't eat', or else we end up with situations like this, and a country where people think food is a 'right' and millions of people collecting welfare because 'otherwise they will starve'

Beorn
06-12-2009, 03:36 AM
That's a fair point, but you can't start saying to people: "Hey! Stop being so fat and getting pregnant otherwise we're going to starve you and prevent you from getting benefits", because like it or not, the people of this country are set in their fashions and set in stone their perceptions.

To declare people unfit for life and worthy of nothing but death is quite frankly sickening. I don't care what this fat piece of shit has fucked and given birth to, she is still a human being and her children are still humans.

Where does this judgement begin and end? I think I might stand on the side of this big momma, as at least she has a respect for life.

Skandi
06-12-2009, 09:35 AM
That's a fair point, but you can't start saying to people: "Hey! Stop being so fat and getting pregnant otherwise we're going to starve you and prevent you from getting benefits", because like it or not, the people of this country are set in their fashions and set in stone their perceptions.

To declare people unfit for life and worthy of nothing but death is quite frankly sickening. I don't care what this fat piece of shit has fucked and given birth to, she is still a human being and her children are still humans.

Where does this judgement begin and end? I think I might stand on the side of this big momma, as at least she has a respect for life.

Your not declaring them fit for death, you are making them earn a living, the will to live is strong, they will move and work, obviously at that point the state may have to help, either providing a job or training, but at least we would get something back that way.

Treffie
06-12-2009, 10:26 AM

What, in the shade? It'll be like an eclipse.;)

Beorn
06-12-2009, 01:52 PM
Your not declaring them fit for death

I'm not, and you are not, but others are. We can't simply stand and stare and declare everyone who has become the victim of modern society as unfit and not suitable for the benefits she currently receives. Whether we like it or not, we created monsters like her and should strive to find a solution to this problem.

you are making them earn a living, the will to live is strong, they will move and work, obviously at that point the state may have to help, either providing a job or training, but at least we would get something back that way.

...and this would be one way. :thumb001:

SwordoftheVistula
06-13-2009, 02:01 AM
We can't simply stand and stare and declare everyone who has become the victim of modern society as unfit and not suitable for the benefits she currently receives. Whether we like it or not, we created monsters like her and should strive to find a solution to this problem

How is she a 'victim of modern society'? She resulted in her situation because of choices she made. The only way 'society' has encouraged her on this path has been to make the benefits available and enable her lifestyle, so the obvious solution is to remove the benefits and stop enabling her lifestyle.

Groenewolf
06-13-2009, 05:22 PM
Our societies are structured around direct participation and equality. Not on an Alien concept as "superior" and "inferior"- which sounds very much like a Hindu concept to me.

So you consider the woman in the opening post as your equal? Also this 'equal'-concept was a product of the Radical Enlightment and the French Revolution. The last one endend in the Terror of those who want to make everyone equal. And let not forget the Marxist concept of the classless society where also everyone will be equal.

finironcross
06-13-2009, 08:31 PM
Wat Tyler, that is what 'presevationist' forums do. They dump all the blame on our own people. Like a clockwork, all of them do it. This is because these forums revolve around disase-like selfishness and materialism. People are focused on 'conserving' something they cannot even define.

Manifest Destiny
07-06-2009, 10:07 AM
24! And look at the kids :eek::mad:!!:...

Why am I not surprised by this? :rolleyes2:

Fortis in Arduis
07-06-2009, 10:51 AM
How is she a 'victim of modern society'? She resulted in her situation because of choices she made. The only way 'society' has encouraged her on this path has been to make the benefits available and enable her lifestyle, so the obvious solution is to remove the benefits and stop enabling her lifestyle.

That also has to come in tandem with creating the means for us to earn a decent wage.

The welfate state in the UK works in partnership with the wage economy and the job market, whereby people who would otherwise riot over low pay are paid off or topped-up with 'benefits'.

80% of families in the UK are claiming some form of social security benefit.

lei.talk
07-06-2009, 10:56 AM
80% of families in the UK are claiming some form of social security benefit.why do these persons not move to a country (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=65713#post65713)
that allows them to keep more of what they produce?

SwordoftheVistula
07-06-2009, 08:13 PM
That also has to come in tandem with creating the means for us to earn a decent wage.

The welfate state in the UK works in partnership with the wage economy and the job market, whereby people who would otherwise riot over low pay are paid off or topped-up with 'benefits'.

80% of families in the UK are claiming some form of social security benefit.

If businesses weren't able to dump part of their employees' support off on the state, they would have to pay their employees more in order to attract and retain them. Also, they would have more money to pay wages if they were not paying such high taxes.

The main problem isn't low wage workers getting some kind of benefit to supplement their income anyways, it's people like the woman in the OP who don't work at all and live completely off of benefits.

Kempenzoon
07-06-2009, 09:06 PM

She won't die from having food taken away from her.

She has enough fat on her to keep an entire tribe full for a month. :D

The starvation would probably only improve her as a person.

why do these persons not move to a country (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=65713#post65713)

I seem to be unable to visit that link, get a "don't have permission" error. So I have no clue where it goes to.

But I don't see why the productive, hard-working parts of society should emigrate. Emigrating in that case is equal to confessing defeat. If you really want to preserve your fatherland, you don't abandon it.

Osweo
07-06-2009, 09:27 PM
She won't die from having food taken away from her.

She has enough fat on her to keep an entire tribe full for a month. :D

The starvation would probably only improve her as a person.

Aye, you often hear stories from farmers of sows that have devoured their own niglets. :thumbs up

Cato
07-07-2009, 12:49 AM
Aye, you often hear stories from farmers of sows that have devoured their own niglets. :thumbs up

As the glorious Fat Bastard quoth:

"Wait a minute, he kinda looks like a baby. Come here, I'm gonna eat yaaaaa!"

Zardoz
07-07-2009, 01:54 AM
I just wonder where the father or fathers are and what they do, if anything, to support this tub of lard. She obviously cares nothing for herself or her offspring. I don't see why working people should have to support overweight, under intelligent pigs who think that having mixed race children and then feeding them Rotten Ronnies burgers is the right way to live! She made her choice, she has to live with it, not society. I feel sorry for the children, they have a mother with no brains and they have no racial identity.

Zardoz
07-07-2009, 01:57 AM
My mistake, apparently there is just one father, probably in jail...

Finsterer Streiter
07-07-2009, 08:56 AM
The "lady" in the original post is only an example of apparent "White trash". The more hidden "White trash" is sitting on other chairs...

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0ffmbez6T31T9/610x.jpg
http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/oct2008/9/0/3D240657-D485-7150-955976845C5D1B06.jpg
http://www.n24.de/media/_fotos/bildergalerien/joschkafischer60/26_cohn-bendit-dpa.jpg
http://drcwww.uvt.nl/dbi/instructie/eu/en/images/parl.jpg

lei.talk
07-07-2009, 12:30 PM
why do these persons not move to a country (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=65713#post65713)

I seem to be unable to visit that link, get a "don't have permission" error.
So I have no clue where it goes to."Funding Members Lounge (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/vbdonate.php?do=donate) Access restricted to Apricity Funding Members" :embarrassed

Turkey
11-02-2011, 10:05 AM

yes it is. But white trash are not trash, as has been stated earlier in this thread, but valued members of our peoples.

Tarja
11-02-2011, 10:17 AM
Someone please euthanise that woman. And I say 'euthanise' specifically, because it must be painful to be that fucking stupid. Go, put her out of her misery!

Unurautare
11-02-2011, 10:25 AM
Awww,she has 3 lil' niggers and she feeds them KFC. :3

Turkey
11-02-2011, 10:35 AM
right you are . Just read the OP:(:(

AussieScott
11-02-2011, 11:23 AM
UGH, That is all I have to UGH...

Libertas
11-02-2011, 11:31 AM
Britain is full of coal-burning women.
She is typically fat, ugly and of course living on benefits.

Money Shot
11-02-2011, 12:12 PM
My wife is a public school teacher.

She deals with these types on a daily basis. It's gotten so bad that there is a demand for fast foods to be served as an option in the cafeteria. It won't happen, but you can guess the demographic that is making this demand.

People such as these place no value on education, good health or making thier lives better through thier own efforts. We here in the U.S. and seemingly in the U.K., have a distinct subculture of the hand out. And I'll let you guess on the demographic of the vast majority of them. These types truly don't have clue what it is to earn thier own living or achieve on thier own. So naturally they have no respect for themselves, money or other people in general.

The woman featured in the original post could be seen in just about any wal mart or mcdonalds here in the states. It's really a common sight. That's how bad things have degenerated.

Makes me sick. :bullet puke

zack
11-02-2011, 12:14 PM
yes it is. But white trash are not trash, as has been stated earlier in this thread, but valued members of our peoples.

I dont value white trash,this is the problem with this movement. Everyone that is white is a 'valued member' of our people? HELL NO!

What the fuck?

Dysgenics people! Sooner or later the white race will end up like this woman,because these are the people who breed the most! They already outnumber us...just wait until every white person you meet is a chav!

BanjaLuka
11-02-2011, 12:21 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/04/28/article-1174210-04B0E57C000005DC-833_468x731.jpg

Fat Bastardette ???:eek: :laugh:

gfdTUGMMi_c

an0nymous
11-02-2011, 12:31 PM
OMG those things are disgusting...I wouldn't have second thoughts about running over those turds with a lawn mower...ewwww

AussieScott
11-02-2011, 12:48 PM
Great Depression Mark II, no welfare, no food and let Darwinism do the rest.

Unurautare
11-02-2011, 02:14 PM
I dont value white trash,this is the problem with this movement. Everyone that is white is a 'valued member' of our people? HELL NO!

What the fuck?

Dysgenics people! Sooner or later the white race will end up like this woman,because these are the people who breed the most! They already outnumber us...just wait until every white person you meet is a chav!

Act like a nigger,die like a nigger. :coffee:

http://edge.ebaumsworld.com/picture/SpookSh0w/american_history_x_owned.jpg

Absinthe
11-02-2011, 02:21 PM
It appears to me this woman suffers from enormous mental problems, it is pretty obvious if you combine all those factors together (morbid obesity, unemployment/welfare, race mixing, etc).

She belongs in a mental health institution and the children taken away by child services...

The Lawspeaker
11-02-2011, 04:11 PM
So you consider the woman in the opening post as your equal? Also this 'equal'-concept was a product of the Radical Enlightment and the French Revolution. The last one endend in the Terror of those who want to make everyone equal. And let not forget the Marxist concept of the classless society where also everyone will be equal.
Yes. If I was British I would consider her a fellow citizen and I would consider her as an example of societal decline. It's a "we don't give a fuck" society that has done away with all values that has created people like her and her children.

This woman is, sadly, a symptom and not the cause of the disease that is modern society. But I think that, if a boyfriend or husband would be involved, she and her children be deported from the country - along with the father with the father of the children to the place he would have called home.

But only after they have all been through mental institutions and have been turned into proper citizens again so they won't form a burden on their new country.

research_centre
11-02-2011, 04:22 PM
All of a sudden I feel the urge to heave! :puke:

I beat you to it.

SwordoftheVistula
11-03-2011, 09:04 AM
But only after they have all been through mental institutions and have been turned into proper citizens again so they won't form a burden on their new country.

Could deport them to Somalia. They would be a food source there.

Turkey
11-06-2011, 02:29 AM

they are lovely!

The Lawspeaker
11-06-2011, 02:31 AM
they are lovely!
I wouldn't take any of them home to mum. Let's put it that way.

Turkey
11-06-2011, 03:11 AM
I wouldn't take any of them home to mum. Let's put it that way.

Why? What's the difference?

heyaitsme
11-06-2011, 03:28 AM
LOL :D

Piparskeggr
11-06-2011, 03:30 AM
All I can say is...oh, shit.

Contra Mundum
11-06-2011, 06:23 AM
"White trash" personified= israle iz amerkas #1 frend. time ta bumb eyeran.

Dead Eye
01-26-2012, 06:23 PM
This is what we in England tend to call a 'chav'.They are the n*ggers of the white race and sure as hell behave like n*ggers.