PDA

View Full Version : Is The UKIP Genuine?

Freomæg
04-28-2009, 12:22 PM
A rather large and important question for UK voters. British Nationalists are taught that they have two options when deciding with which party their support and votes will lie.

1) The BNP (http://www.bnp.org.uk/): A supposedly 'racist' ethno-nationalist party. Widely despised and indicitive of its supporters' entire character - or so the media and politicians would have us all believe.

2) UKIP (http://www.ukip.org/): Sold as the non-racist antidote to the BNP. All euro-sceptics and British patriots are encouraged to vote UKIP and avoid all accusations of being 'racist' and 'far-right'. Clearly, this is an extremely attractive option for many.

However... according to former UKIP candidate David Noakes, on his anti-EU website eutruth.org.uk (http://eutruth.org.uk):

UKIP was founded in 1993 as a honey trap to neutralize anti–EU activists by the Conservative party. Party members are prevented from running effective anti-EU campaigns.
[...]
So even UKIP is a pro EU party, with its top ten leaders, all European MEP's, paid vast EU salaries which they are very keen to protect, and all the parties' employees paid by the EU. He who pays the piper calls the tune.
Source (http://eutruth.org.uk/subversion.htm)

Interestingly, in the same paragraph, David Noakes also claims that:

The BNP leadership has also sold out to the EU.

Though clearly, his criteria for having 'sold out to the EU' is simply that a party are fielding candidates for the EU Parliament. The BNP claim that they're doing this to undermine the EU from within. David Noakes seems to be suspicious of anyone seeking entry into the Parliament, even if they proclaim their intention to sabotage Britain's membership from inside. Does this attitude thus negate his claims about the UKIP being less than genuine?

What do you think? Are UKIP a "honey trap" to neutralise the threat posed by the BNP, or are they genuine?

Maelstrom
04-28-2009, 12:59 PM
First I've heard of this UKIP :confused:

Divide and conquer, they say. I would recommend sticking to what you know.

Freomæg
04-28-2009, 01:40 PM
First I've heard of this UKIP :confused:
And yet they receive vastly more media coverage and are engaged by far more journalists than the BNP. What does that tell you? ;)

Maelstrom
04-28-2009, 02:04 PM
And yet they receive vastly more media coverage and are engaged by far more journalists than the BNP. What does that tell you? ;)

I live in a cave? :D

British and Proud
04-28-2009, 02:19 PM
A rather large and important question for UK voters. British Nationalists are taught that they have two options when deciding with which party their support and votes will lie.

1) The BNP (http://www.bnp.org.uk/): A supposedly 'racist' ethno-nationalist party. Widely despised and indicitive of its supporters' entire character - or so the media and politicians would have us all believe.

2) UKIP (http://www.ukip.org/): Sold as the non-racist antidote to the BNP. All euro-sceptics and British patriots are encouraged to vote UKIP and avoid all accusations of being 'racist' and 'far-right'. Clearly, this is an extremely attractive option for many.

However... according to former UKIP candidate David Noakes, on his anti-EU website eutruth.org.uk (http://eutruth.org.uk):

Source (http://eutruth.org.uk/subversion.htm)

Interestingly, in the same paragraph, David Noakes also claims that:

Though clearly, his criteria for having 'sold out to the EU' is simply that a party are fielding candidates for the EU Parliament. The BNP claim that they're doing this to undermine the EU from within. David Noakes seems to be suspicious of anyone seeking entry into the Parliament, even if they proclaim their intention to sabotage Britain's membership from inside. Does this attitude thus negate his claims about the UKIP being less than genuine?

What do you think? Are UKIP a "honey trap" to neutralise the threat posed by the BNP, or are they genuine?

UKIP are a broad church in that they are only united by their Euroscepticism. They were founded by Alan Sked (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Sked) who was once a candidate for the Liberal Party, however they have attracted many right-wing Tories - which has led to them being described as the 'BNP in blazers'.

In my opinion they are too politically correct and afraid of being seen to be 'racist' to be effective. The BNP is far superior and though they have an image problem, they are genuinely trying to broaden their appeal and divest themselves of the idiots who have tainted their image, without compromise their core beliefs.

Below: UKIP's transexual candidate, "Nikki" Sinclaire.

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/6360/kidderminster.jpg

Vulpix
04-28-2009, 02:38 PM

That the BNP is actually a more serious threat to the establishment, thus reinforcing the "UKIP = honey trap" hypothesis?

SwordoftheVistula
04-29-2009, 07:45 AM
My guess is that the lower level activists are genuine, the leaders just enjoy being 'big fish in a small pond', and like everyone else said the media play them up in order to divert votes from the BNP.

I don't really see what the point is to UKIP anyways: they're a single issue party which only runs serious campaigns in the European Parliament elections-but the European Parliament doesn't have any real power. Certainly no power or influence as to whether the UK remains in the EU or leaves, which is the only issue UKIP has.

British and Proud
05-17-2009, 07:03 PM
From my blog (http://unrepentantbritishnationalist.blogspot.com/2009/05/ukip-establishments-secret-weapon.html):

This morning I picked up an old copy of Identity (http://www.identitymagazine.org.uk/), the BNP's magazine, and came across an article entitled UKIP: Labour's Secret Weapon. Published in February 2007, the article is no less relevant today.

Unfortunately, at the time of writing, one is unable to download that particular piece from the archive, therefore I thought I would transcribe and publish some of the article below, given that it accords with what is currently happening.

The author, Jim Wheatcroft, begins by examining some of the events that led UKIP to win twelve seats in the European Parliament, and then to Farage taking over as leader of the party, before they effectively disappeared from the political map altogether - winning just one council seat in 2006, compared to 34 won by the BNP!

The article then continues:

STANDING AGAINST THE BNP

But the fact that so many UKIPers stood against the BNP is the real point of this article.

Reading the Election Results Round-up in last May's Voice of Freedom, it is instructive to see where many of these UKIP candidates chose to stand. In most cases they are p-recisely in those wards where the BNP was expected to do well. For example, in Dudley Gornal Ward UKIP's intervention cost us the seat - if their 477 votes were added to our 1,170, we would have defeated the winning Tory candidate. Likewise, in Dudley St James where if the UKIP 426 was added to the BNP's 743 votes we would have romped home against the winning Labour candidate. UKIP fielded two more candidates in Dudley in strong BNP wards. Thankfully the BNP juggernaut was just too strong for the ploy to work, but in Parsloes ward Labour came within two votes of defeating us, thanks to a UKIP candidate picking up 423 votes. As the BNP website commented just after the election:

"Anecdotal reports from our activists in Barking and Dudley suggest that Labour activists were working alongside UKIPers in those two towns, an admittedly unlikely coalition which will shock mot grass roots UKIP supporters".

Clearly something very sinister is going on. It becomes more so when we learn (again, thanks to the BNP website) that UKIP is exchanging membership information with none other than Gerry Gable, the convicted criminal (burglar) who runs the anti-British hate-site Searchlight which incites hatred and intimidation against indigenous British people whose political views Gable disagrees with. It appears UKIP has to run all membership applications past Gable, who gives or withholds approval. Apart from being an interesting interpretation of the Data Protection Act, the Gable connection provides a direct link between UKIP and the Labour government, in that his Searchlight operation is funded by taxpayer's money (e.g. through the Lottery Fund) to the tune of hundreds of thousands of pounds.

It is therefore a racing certainty that Nigel Farage's leadership bid was engineered, or at least supported, by Gable on behalf of his Labour paymasters. Interestingly, Farage's first declaration to the controlled media following his election was that he was planning to stand 500 candidates in next May's local elections, and that he would broaden his party's appeal from the anti-Europeans to those concerned with immigration.

In other words, the Labour government may be planning a similar stunt to the 2004 Euro election, by puffing up Farage's tame UKIP to draw votes away from the BNP. On one level, we should be flattered that the Establishment is so panicked by our success that it is resorting to this kind of criminality and deceit. This action in a sense shows the weakness of the regime, since for many voters UKIP and the BNP are two sides of the same coin. Therefore to puff up UKIP's vote gets the Establishment off the hook in the short term, but in the longer term further erodes the legitimacy of the liberal regime. After all, once voters get a taste for rebellion, they are more likely to turn to the real thing i.e. us.

Also, local elections are a harder nut to crack for UKIP since they don't have a great many supporters 'on the ground' to the extent that the BNP does. Our campaigners are much tougher and more dedicated because in the past had to face far more intimidation than UKIPers do. The BNP's support has become much more entrenched in local areas since the last Euro elections, due to our recent local government successes.

However, Labour-sponsored UKIP is clearly a further danger to add to the long list of other anti-democratic measures used by the Government. The fact that many rank and file UKIPers are genuine patriots only makes them more dangerous. The government's intention is clearly that voters will choose UKIP as a more 'acceptable' expression of protest, avoiding the vilification heaped on BNP supporters. Now is the time to turn our guns on UKIP's leadership and make voters aware that the party is merely a Government patsy. The BBC's relentless promotion of Farage should in itself alert the more politically astute.

Creating a bogus and emasculated 'protest' vehicle like UKIP is the oldest trick in the book even the Cazrist Russians used it to some effect. It is essential we don't let our own government fool the public in this way.

Fool Us Once Shame on You - Fool Us Twice Shame on Us! Don't be a fool, vote BNP.
Posted by Unrepentant British Nationalist at 17:46 0 comments

Freomæg
05-17-2009, 09:12 PM
I asked "Is The UKIP Genuine?" in this thread (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=41145#post41145). I feel it's a very important topic of discussion.

Great read by the way.

Catuvellaunian
05-17-2009, 10:00 PM
I'm ashamed to say I was going to vote UKIP at one point, when I was under the delusion of what "racism" is.

I got a leaflet from them the other day, and frankly HOW DARE THEY use Churchill's image.

BNP for the win :thumb001:

British and Proud
05-17-2009, 10:00 PM
I asked "Is The UKIP Genuine?" in this thread (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=41145#post41145). I feel it's a very important topic of discussion.

Great read by the way.

It is very important. If people think they're wasting their vote on the BNP, or that UKIP are a credible, yet more acceptable, alternative, then it may well tempt them. It's a big con of course, and the very fact mainstream politicians are advocating UKIP as a protest vote, implies that they are anything but that in reality...just another horse from the same stable.

Loki
06-06-2009, 12:21 PM
Thread inspired by chap:

I think if there's a conspiracy (at all) it would be the UKIP exists to siphon away votes from the Tories. The UKIP are indistinguishable from the Tories except on Europe.

Let's discuss the UKIP, its aims and usefulness as being a true non-mainstream alternative in the UK.

For those who don't know the UKIP, here is their website (http://www.ukip.org/home).

I've heard that Labour workers handed out UKIP leaflets in Barking & Dagenham, where the BNP became strong ...

Loki
06-06-2009, 06:48 PM
The one party with four heads - Labour, Tory, Lib-Dem and UKIP (http://bnp.org.uk/2009/06/labour-tory-lib-dem-and-ukip-the-criminal-conspiracy-to-defraud-britain-of-its-identity/) - is little more than a criminal conspiracy designed to rob Britain of its identity and ultimately its very existence.

* All of these parties have supported mass immigration into Britain, which, if left unchecked, will see the indigenous inhabitants of this nation reduced to a minority within the next 40 to 50 years.

* All of these parties have supported the destruction of British industry and the gutting of our manufacturing base. This policy, started under the Tories and continued by Labour, has seen tens of thousands of British workers lose their jobs, livelihoods and way of life. It has also exposed this country to the vagaries of globalism, which has wreaked untold damage to our economy.

* All of these parties have supported a foreign aid policy which now runs at seven times more than the total deficit of the National Health Service. All of these parties have put the interests of the British people last, preferring instead to see our tax money given away to ungrateful Third World nations rather than spent on our own people.

* All of these parties have supported the bailout of the bankster criminals, a venture which has utterly bankrupted Britain and left our children’s children saddled with debt which they have no realistic chance of repaying.

* All of these parties have supported the privatisation of Britain’s national assets and industries, turning ownership of utility supply companies over to foreign entities who have ruthlessly exploited the British people for financial gain.

* All of these parties have been exposed as cheats, liars and swindlers of the first degree in the never-ending expenses scandal. Collectively, these parties have swindled millions out of the taxpayers in a time of recession and financial suffering caused by their own idiotic policies. More than a dozen of these swindlers have already either resigned or been shamed into not seeking re-election, including cabinet ministers and other Members of Parliament.

* The Tory and Labour parties created the excuse and justification for the Iraq War, which has caused untold misery, taken thousands of lives and cost this nation billions.

* It is the Tory party leader, David Cameron, who has been exposed as swindling a second house subsidy while calling for the arrest of other MPs who “fiddled their housing allowances.”

* It is the leader of the UKIP party, Nigel Farage, who has admitted to taking a shocking £2 million in expenses from the EU to which he claims to be opposed.

* It is the UKIP party which claims to be anti-EU, but which has as candidates at least two people who are on public record has having endorsed and supported the European Union right up until their selection as UKIP candidates.

The four parties offer no solutions, no new ideas and no answers: only more of the policies which have created the mess in which we find ourselves.
The time has come for change.

Freomæg
06-06-2009, 07:59 PM
Good thread Loki, but there've been two other recent ones on the same topic. Perhaps we can combne them all?

Is The UKIP Genuine? (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4012&highlight=UKIP)
UKIP: The Establishment's Secret Weapon? (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4468&highlight=UKIP)

Loki
06-06-2009, 08:07 PM
Good thread Loki, but there've been two other recent ones on the same topic. Perhaps we can combne them all?

I've merged all three, thanks.

Freomæg
06-07-2009, 10:08 AM
Thanks Loki.

Unforunately, it would seem that UKIP have done very well out of the recent elections. I'm honestly quite surprised. I firmly believe they are an establishment party - funded by the establishment and aided by the media - but I really thought people would see through their empty policies.

Still... I'm encouraged. Because the more hopes people pin on UKIP, the more they will crumble under the spotlight whilst people call for them to actually do something effective in Brussels.

Beorn
06-07-2009, 01:13 PM
UKIP, and UKIP supporters, seem to be simply one step from brain dead it seems.

Wave of complaints at ballot paper blunder
(http://www.ukip.org/content/latest-news/1119-wave-of-complaints-at-ballot-paper-blunder)

UKIP is being inundated with calls from voters complaining that UKIP is not
on the ballot paper.

Voting has only been going on for three hours and already hundreds are calling the UK Independence Party to complain that they were not able to vote for the party.

The problem is that Returning Officers have been folding the ballot papers.
They have been folding them so that the last two, three or four parties in alphabetical order are hidden when the first fold of the paper is opened. It thus appears that UKIP is not on the ballot paper.

UKIP has already contacted both the Electoral Commission and the Returning Officers on this matter.

But it is important that the news gets out: that voters must make sure they completely unfold the ballot paper. And that Returning Officers and electoral officials must stop folding the ballot papers.
We have had reports from Carlisle, from York, from Hampshire, Dartford and other places, showing that the problem is nationwide, not just an isolated incident.

UKIP is collecting the names and addresses of those complaining and will be preparing the grounds for a legal challenge to the election result.

I suppose simply unfolding the paper didn't cross their minds then? And surely by the time you enter the booth, you will be absolutely certain as to who you'd vote for!

Loki
06-07-2009, 01:14 PM
Thanks Loki.

Unforunately, it would seem that UKIP have done very well out of the recent elections. I'm honestly quite surprised. I firmly believe they are an establishment party - funded by the establishment and aided by the media - but I really thought people would see through their empty policies.

It goes to show that the majority of people are still sheeple, unable to think for themselves, and too easily influenced by falsities.

Still... I'm encouraged. Because the more hopes people pin on UKIP, the more they will crumble under the spotlight whilst people call for them to actually do something effective in Brussels.

True ... but it's yet another setback, buying the Eurocrats and multiculturalists time .. something we don't have on our side.