PDA

View Full Version : How does Tosk Albanian sound to you?

Ushtari
01-27-2012, 12:14 PM
TOSK dialect - Spoken in central-south Albania:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC3RmCrJH90

Queen B
01-27-2012, 12:25 PM
Not a fan, to be honest.
It sounds (to me) like Slavic with some Italian words.
(I know they are not related though.)

However, its interesting that I head different pronunciations of the ''R''. Or is it me ?

Ushtari
01-27-2012, 12:26 PM
Tosk sound Slavic???:D i can imagine gheg sounding a bit slavic, but tosk??:D

Kanuni
01-27-2012, 12:30 PM
Gheg dialect is better sounding.

Rron
01-27-2012, 12:30 PM
Beautiful language not matter Tosk dialect, or Gheg one.

Queen B
01-27-2012, 12:34 PM
Its mutual;)

It's okay :P Although, I would prefer if you can answer of what I asked, and not answer as a ''payback'', coz I don't really like your language.

as I have told in previous questions, I prefer ''balanced'' language. I mean those that the use of vowels and consontants are balanced. That's why I like more the Italian, the Spanish, and Greek.

That's why I don't German,Russian,Arabic and many other languages.
The more the balance, the more I like.

Queen B
01-27-2012, 12:37 PM
Tosk sound Slavic???:D i can imagine gheg sounding a bit slavic, but tosk??:D

I know they are not related.

Strong R, many diphthogs and triphthogs (many consontants together) and that strange S accent, look like.

I don't know about grammar or anything. As being NOT familiar with any, they have very common sounds. that's all

Kanuni
01-27-2012, 12:38 PM
I don't like how they pronounce the R that might be.

Rron
01-27-2012, 12:38 PM
coz I don't really like your language.
We cant sleep now , its same what we think about your language.

Prengs
01-27-2012, 12:41 PM
Tosk dialect sound like italian, while Geg dialect like French/Portugese.

Queen B
01-27-2012, 12:43 PM
We cant sleep now , its same what we think about your language.

Wow, here comes again....

I don't care about what you think of my language,actually. And if you don't like it, then good for you . :thumb001:

But seems that the thread has been made, not to really hear opinions about what people think, but to ''answer back'' to those who don't like it .

Rron
01-27-2012, 12:44 PM
Gheg dialect is better sounding.
Mir pra ti bashkangjitem edhe une valles :thumb001:, I dont think that Gheg dialect is better sounding or Tosk is better sounding , these dudes in videos are using standardized Albanian language, which probably is more based in Tosk dialect but at all i like both.

Drawing-slim
01-27-2012, 12:45 PM
I always thought that tosk sound really good on girls more elegant, and gheg is more musculine and sounds better on guys.

Ushtari
01-27-2012, 12:46 PM
I know they are not related.

Strong R, many diphthogs and triphthogs (many consontants together) and that strange S accent, look like.

I don't know about grammar or anything. As being NOT familiar with any, they have very common sounds. that's all
Tosk dialect does not have strong R, you should wash your ears

Flintlocke
01-27-2012, 12:50 PM
However, its interesting that I head different pronunciations of the ''R''. Or is it me ?

There are 2 "R". The soft one is written R the strong one is written RR, like Rron.

There is also difference between L and LL, like Salloniki :p

Loki
01-27-2012, 12:50 PM
IvRAAva1ztY

That blonde is hawt. Albanian women <3

*googling for flight prices to Tirana*

Queen B
01-27-2012, 12:52 PM
Tosk dialect does not have strong R, you should wash your ears

My ears are perfectly clean, thanks.:D

This is how it sounds to me. To everyone's ear, depending on his native language, everything sounds different.

F.e, in a similar topic (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2248&highlight=greek)about Greek language,most people said that Greek sounds like Spanish , Italian, or even Slavic/Russian.

Although is related to NONE, people find similarities (the ''th'' in spanish, or the R) and group them together.

If you have your own opinion about your language, why bother asking other people? Seriously.

Minesweeper
01-27-2012, 12:52 PM
Something like Russian-French-German-Italian. :confused:

Queen B
01-27-2012, 12:53 PM
There are 2 "R". The soft one is written R the strong one is written RR, like Rron.

Oh, thank you Flintlocke :)

Yes, I noticed that , especially in the first video.

Thessaloniki (The only word that is written with 2 s, but pronounced with 2 l)
and galla!!!

Rron
01-27-2012, 12:58 PM

Why you used my username like example why :P

googling for flight prices to Tirana*
Lol:wavey001:

Flintlocke
01-27-2012, 01:03 PM
Why you used my username like example why :P

It was the most obvious one :D

I might add, those two videos are not really pure Tosk dialect. They are the official language, Tosk based but more "intermediate" with Gheg elements added. This is what real Tosk dialect sounds like:

arEV8QtdJMQ

EbPQo2_7NGo

4AyTYtTWGjc

7TC1ihgIBAI

Peyrol
01-27-2012, 01:05 PM
It's the only albanian that i can hear in Italy (about 90% of the 550.000 albanians in Italy speaks tosk).

I can't make a comparison with other variants.

Flintlocke
01-27-2012, 01:08 PM
This is an interesting vid, the fat guy (Robert Ndrenika) is speaking Tirana Gheg dialect, the thin (Anastas Kristofori) guy enters at about 0:30 he speaks Vlora Tosk dialect. You won't understand the words but the difference is obvious, Southern dialect is more heavy and tonal, the Northern is more melodic.

mxZMVd0bQk0

Drawing-slim
01-27-2012, 01:12 PM
Something like Russian-French-German-Italian. :confused:Yes, i always had pepole guess as something between german and french when they hear me speak, never russian or italian though. More like dutch or or some scandinavian in some cases.

Peyrol
01-27-2012, 01:13 PM
If you want hear sicilian arbereshe, this is a popular song.

fv76X229KX0

Another one

64fUSbjv_HQ

Adrian
01-27-2012, 06:00 PM
Tribuno, are you arbėresh?

Padre Organtino
01-27-2012, 06:09 PM
Sounds like Americans trying to speak Russian, lol. Some Italian vibes are also noticeable.

Sturmgewehr
01-27-2012, 06:26 PM
Leave my dialect alone.

p.s: Tosk Dialect is way better sounding than Gheg there is no doubt about this, Gheg is harsh.

Ushtari
01-27-2012, 06:35 PM
Leave my dialect alone.

p.s: Tosk Dialect is way better sounding than Gheg there is no doubt about this, Gheg is harsh.
On women yes, but on guyz it sound quite fag

:coffee:

Sturmgewehr
01-27-2012, 06:39 PM
On women yes, but on guyz it sound quite fag

Well in that case your woman should stop shaving their armpits cut their hair short cuz when they talk they already sound like man especially Kosova woman, you see a nice looking girl and u go like, OK let me go and talk to this hot chick as soon as she opens her mouth and sounds like an Active Lesbian you gotta get the fuck out of there, I don't know how you Ghegs have sex with that but if a Tosk has sex with a Gheg girl I will tell her to keep her mouth shut cuz its a big Turn off.

Peyrol
01-27-2012, 06:41 PM
Tribuno, are you arbėresh?

No, i'm not but i know some people of arbereshe villages.
There were also very famouses arbereshe that had very important places in the italian formation/political system.

Francesco Crispi

http://www.scuolacrispimessina.it/images/crispi.jpg

Antonio Gramsci (born "Antonio Gramsch")

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e6/Gramsci.png

Bettino Craxi

http://cdn.blogosfere.it/roma2011/images/craxi/craxi01G.jpg

Deodato Scanderebech

http://media.futuroeliberta.it/media/2012/01/554_24_medium.jpg

Queen B
01-27-2012, 07:06 PM
Have you got any arbereshe videos with NO songs?

Ushtari
01-27-2012, 07:08 PM
Here is a video of a women speaking in Arberesh dialect

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=b2yVjX9ZG9c#t=217s

(the guy with blue shirt is regular Siptar from Albania)

Kanuni
01-27-2012, 07:09 PM
Here is a video of a women speaking in Arberesh dialect

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=b2yVjX9ZG9c#t=217s

(the guy with blue shirt is regular Siptar from Albania)

She speaks with an Italian accent.

Peyrol
01-27-2012, 07:11 PM

From 2:25 they speak some arbereshe words (i think).

nLaG4rf7Y24

Ushtari
01-27-2012, 07:11 PM
She speaks with an Italian accent.
So does all other Arberesh... lol stupid siptar as usual

Kanuni
01-27-2012, 07:15 PM
So does all other Arberesh... lol stupid siptar as usual

If she speaks in Italian accent obviously will sound Italian to foreigner,what is the point how does it sound LOL.

Peyrol
01-27-2012, 07:17 PM
If she speaks in Italian accent obviously will sound Italian to foreigner,what is the point how does it sound LOL.

Its obvious, they're here from centuries

Arbėreshėt (Shqiptarėt e Italisė) janė njė pakicė etnike dhe gjuhėtar shqiptarė historikisht nė Itali, tė cilėt i jetojnė nė jugore qė nga shekulli XV dhe XVI.

Kėta shqiptarė, quajtur arbėreshė sepse ata lanė Shqipėrinė qė quhej atėherė Arbėria, u vendosėn nė Itali nė pesėmbėdhjetė dhe shekullin e tetėmbėdhjetė, pas vdekjes sė heroit kombėtar shqiptarė Gjergj Kastrioti Skėnderbeu dhe pushtimit gradual tė Shqipėrisė dhe tė gjithė tė Perandorisė Bizantine nga turqit osmane. Njihen shtatė eksode tė mėdha qė nisin qė nga koha pėr njė herė pas vdekjes se Gjergj Kastriotit, deri nga fundi i shek. XVIII (1780-1790), janė ngulimet e fundit tė shqiptarėve nė Italinė Veriore, si provincėn e Pavias dhe tė Piacencės, po ashtu njė grup i madh i'u drejtua krahinės qendrorė nė Molise dhe njė tjetėr grup nė drejtim tė krahinės jugore Bazilikatės.

Ushtari
01-27-2012, 07:18 PM
Arberesh dialect evolved differently from the one we are used to because it was isolated from us otherz, so it sounds like it should.

iNird
01-27-2012, 07:20 PM

Considering she knows any Albanian is impressive. Arberesh have been living in Italy for 500+ years There are some 1st generation Albanians living in the West that can't speak a word of Albanian.

Ushtari
01-27-2012, 07:20 PM
For example, Arberesh dont say "Gj" like uz siptars, we say it like in english "Job", while they pronounce it literally, ie g+j

Queen B
01-27-2012, 07:21 PM
Arberesh is very interesting.

Has many ''different'' sounds, and I am not talking about the Italian accent.
I hear many ''θ'' (th, like in thunder), lot of ''sh'' (the Sean Connery ''s'') and many ''h'' (like in ''hole'' but stronger).

Kanuni
01-27-2012, 07:22 PM
Arberesh dialect evolved differently from the one we are used to because it was isolated from us otherz, so it sounds like it should.

I know that.I meant it is obviously that it will sound Italian to foreigners.I know some Albanians from Turkey they speak the language with Turkish undertone.

Peyrol
01-27-2012, 07:24 PM
Considering she knows any Albanian is impressive. Arberesh have been living in Italy for 500+ years There are some 1st generation Albanians living in the West that can't speak a word of Albanian.

This is true. I know many second generation albanians in my city (most of albanian in Torino have come here after the death of Hoxha) that aren't able to speak a good albanian.

For example, Arberesh dont say "Gj" like uz siptars, we say it like in english "Job", while they pronounce it literally, ie g+j

Maybe they have mantained some archaism that in modern Albania are disappeared and obviously the language has been heavy influenced by sicilian one.

Queen B
01-27-2012, 07:24 PM

I hear many ''θ'' (th, like in thunder), lot of ''sh'' (the Sean Connery ''s'') and many ''h'' (like in ''hole'' but stronger).

Rron
01-27-2012, 07:25 PM

Yes we use this sound sh and th also.

Ushtari
01-27-2012, 07:27 PM
Btw, Arberesh of italy and Arvanites of Greece are TOSKS

iNird
01-27-2012, 07:29 PM
This is true. I know many second generation albanians in my city (most of albanian in Torino have come here after the death of Hoxha) that aren't able to speak a good albanian.

I once had a classmate from Milan that gave me the most uncomfortable look when I told him I was Albanian.

I have some uncles in Bresca that told me the prejudice and stereotype against Albanians was bad 5-10 years ago. They used to tell people they were Macedonian lol. How is the general perception of Albanians today?

Sturmgewehr
01-27-2012, 07:30 PM

Ghegs are Tosks with speaking disabilities and an attitude.

You never say Qen you say CHEN, u never say Gjize you say Xhize.

Tosks = Übermensch

Ushtari
01-27-2012, 07:31 PM
Ghegs are Tosks with speaking disabilities and an attitude.

You never say Qen you say CHEN, u never say Gjize you say Xhize.

Tosks = Übermensch
Its teh other way around, Tosks are a split from ghegz. Teh original illyrians spoke a language akin to our dialect, while your is heavily wannabe Italian

Sturmgewehr
01-27-2012, 07:40 PM
Its teh other way around, Tosks are a split from ghegz. Teh original illyrians spoke a language akin to our dialect, while your is heavily wannabe Italian

Naaah, Have u seen Tosks???

This is how it happened, probably some Gheg Gay bloke was caught in his mom's bedroom wearing her dress while his parents were out in the mountain taking care of the herd, we know what happened next, the Gheg family disowned their son right there at that very same moment, his father told him to go as far as possible from Northern Albania where Albanians originally used to live so he doesn't embarrass the clan, the Gay Gheg with his dress started running down the mountain, on the way down he met a guy who told him that there is a nation on the south who would accept him wholeheartedly in their Society, the Gay Geg went to Greece had a couple of Boyfriends and was warmly welcomed there and no one made fun of why he was wearing his mom's dress, later the Gay Gheg was kicked out of Greece and sent back to the North because he caused too many Colon Fissures to Greek men and he came back to Albania and Established his Tosk Land and started singing with Iso cuz he was forced to get married and have a family.

This is the genesis of Tosks, if you don't believe me this will convince you:

Look at his cute smile

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/1804/fustanella450.jpg

Peyrol
01-27-2012, 07:40 PM
I once had a classmate from Milan that gave me the most uncomfortable look when I told him I was Albanian.

I have some uncles in Bresca that told me the prejudice and stereotype against Albanians was bad 5-10 years ago. They used to tell people they were Macedonian lol. How is the general perception of Albanians today?

Your countrymen were the first wave of imigrants in all the history of our Nation...honestly, in last years they're totally integrated into the italian society (at least, 85-90% of them)...sometimes i've some difficults to distinguish an albanian from an italian...it's happened to me many times to discover that a person was "albanian" and i didn't know this before...there are many second/third generation albanians with a perfect italian pronunciation and knowlege of our nation, sometimes better than some southerner peasants. :laugh:

Nowadays, most hated groups are gypsies and moroccans.

Ushtari
01-27-2012, 07:42 PM
fag

Sturmgewehr
01-27-2012, 07:43 PM
Just sayin :coffee:

I already said that.

Ushtari
01-27-2012, 07:44 PM
North Siptar
http://archive.worldhistoria.com/uploads/20070911_090423_albman.jpg

VS

South Siptar
http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/1804/fustanella450.jpg

Ghegz are clearly superior and more manly

Sturmgewehr
01-27-2012, 07:47 PM
Tosks talk more softly and are more Romantic, plus our woman sound cute unlike your woman who sound like some kind of very Aggressive Lesbians.

Ushtari
01-27-2012, 07:53 PM
tosk - gheg brotherhood

:guinness:

Sturmgewehr
01-27-2012, 07:56 PM
tosk - gheg brotherhood

:guinness:

Don't get drunk around men that wear dresses :rolleyes:, you might wake up with a carrot up ur rectum and a tattoo on your buttcheek saying Hysni was here.

Rron
01-27-2012, 07:57 PM
lol

Kanuni
01-27-2012, 08:10 PM
Superior Gheg

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2021/5783567935_a88c783d7e_o.jpg

iNird
01-27-2012, 08:12 PM
Gheg Music > Tosk Music

That's all I have to add to this subject.

:D

Flintlocke
01-27-2012, 09:25 PM
Tosks talk more softly and are more Romantic, plus our woman sound cute unlike your woman who sound like some kind of very Aggressive Lesbians.

I guess you haven't been to Vlora. The most romantic thing a man says is "moj qene!" :D (you bitch for you anglos) And women from Dukat village in Vlore are the biggest sluts. You know you'll have fun if you go there. ;)

Now shut up, everyone knows Shkodra had the best dialect. As men say, a BJ from a Shkodrane is better than going all the way with a Vlonjate. :D

dralos
01-27-2012, 09:28 PM
wouldn't it better if we made a thread where we could compare tosk hotties and gheg hotties but now i think about it,we're all danm albanians,one blood one language one great nation
GOD BLESS ALBANIA AND MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS

Hurrem sultana
01-28-2012, 05:33 PM
i see no difference between albanian dialects,what difference are there?

Ushtari
01-28-2012, 05:34 PM
i see no difference between albanian dialects,what difference are there?
that was not teh question https://static.flashback.org/img/smilies2/whoco5.gif

dralos
01-28-2012, 05:35 PM
that was not teh question https://static.flashback.org/img/smilies2/whoco5.gif
she is not one of the brightest here i see LOL
bosnian why don't you post that chick

Hurrem sultana
01-28-2012, 05:36 PM
ushtari it sounds albanian :D

btw weird 2 "r",,almost like in english

Ushtari
01-28-2012, 05:38 PM
ushtari it sounds albanian :D

btw weird 2 "r",,almost like in english
We have two "R" one soft and one strong

R = soft

RR = strong

but please be serious, what does it sound like???

dralos
01-28-2012, 05:42 PM
bro it's obivious that bosnian doesn't know any albanians and can't know how it sounds,if you would know you know there isn't anything more beautiful then tosk except gheg eheheheh

Hurrem sultana
01-28-2012, 05:44 PM
We have two "R" one soft and one strong

R = soft

RR = strong

but please be serious, what does it sound like???

the strong r like a r in french?

it doesn't sound similar to any language i am telling you,maybe Italian somehow

Flintlocke
01-28-2012, 05:49 PM
Can't you tell the differences? Not even here?

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=675133&postcount=23

Hurrem sultana
01-28-2012, 05:55 PM
no it all sounds the same to me,,,i guess only those who speak albanian can notice

Ushtari
01-28-2012, 05:58 PM
the strong r like a r in french?

it doesn't sound similar to any language i am telling you,maybe Italian somehow
i dont know frensch

men har du inte hört hur albaner i sverige bryter på albanska när dom snackar svenska? dom använder alltid ett speciellt mjukt "r"????

"Rr" är som sagt mer hårt, dvs man rullar på det, som i svenska "Rut"(inge skånska här!!!)

Hurrem sultana
01-28-2012, 06:01 PM
fransk r är typ det skånska r eller tyska "rrrr" men hmm har inte tänkt på det men du har nog rätt

Ushtari
01-28-2012, 06:01 PM
lyssna på denna albanska tjejen när hon snackar svenska, hon använder det mjuka albanska "R"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX5sej7Hrow

dralos
01-28-2012, 06:07 PM
i dont know frensch

men har du inte hört hur albaner i sverige bryter på albanska när dom snackar svenska? dom använder alltid ett speciellt mjukt "r"????

"Rr" är som sagt mer hårt, dvs man rullar på det, som i svenska "Rut"(inge skånska här!!!)
dude i know french and i have to say it doesn't really resemble french,except for a few french and latin words we have incommon
albanian is the language wich puts fear in our slavic neighbours like bosnian lol

Hurrem sultana
01-28-2012, 06:12 PM
lyssna på denna albanska tjejen när hon snackar svenska, hon använder det mjuka albanska "R"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX5sej7Hrow

omg hon var ju "rolig" :D

Ushtari
01-28-2012, 06:17 PM
omg hon var ju "rolig" :D
hahah vaddå känner du igen dig i allt hon säger eller??;):P

dralos
01-28-2012, 06:17 PM
ushtar a je pi kosoves a malit zi

Hurrem sultana
01-28-2012, 06:22 PM

jag förstår henne knappt :D

The Journeyman
01-28-2012, 06:26 PM
It probably sounds like a goat queefing

The Journeyman
01-28-2012, 06:27 PM
Goat fuckers

dralos
01-28-2012, 06:28 PM
Goat fuckers
dude get real and don't act like a tramp

The Journeyman
01-28-2012, 06:34 PM
Don't confuse me with your stinking immigrant mother. ;)

dralos
01-28-2012, 06:36 PM
Don't confuse me with your stinking immigrant mother. ;)
lol i see you're pathetic,if you were a bit smart you would know that you're self an immigrant

Rron
01-28-2012, 06:36 PM
My mother need a hard fuckers
Fixed

The Journeyman
01-28-2012, 06:41 PM
Fixed

Why dont you just stuff his balls in your mouth while you're at it.

Sturmgewehr
01-28-2012, 07:09 PM
Whatever he is a Faggot, not worth getting myself banned for shit like that.

Enjoy faggot.

dralos
01-28-2012, 07:11 PM
sturm you can have his niece

Sikeliot
01-28-2012, 07:41 PM
Please stop the arguing and get back on topic, this goes for all of you.

The Journeyman
01-29-2012, 03:16 PM
sturm you can have his niece

Is this an insult in al bania? That shit's sad, like the retard in your avatar.

Anyways, Sturmgewehr seems like a pedophile, I'm sure he'd like that, and a little goat too.

safinator
01-29-2012, 03:28 PM
Tosk is more refined than Gheg and softer sounding but maybe i'm biased :D

Sturmgewehr
01-29-2012, 03:45 PM

Anyways, Sturmgewehr seems like a pedophile, I'm sure he'd like that, and a little goat too.

If by goat u mean your mom then I am ok with it but that doesn't make me a pedophile, it makes me a monstrophile.

Didn't wanna be so rude but u asking for it.

Now go look for ur mom amongst Albanian Pimps who might be pimping her somewhere in Netherlands or God knows where.

Alboz
01-29-2012, 04:08 PM
sorry but Gheg is more beautiful:

KDCyxXWu878

-oLDUq76iyc

Tosk is funny :D

Kanuni
01-29-2012, 04:15 PM

Hey there how is your mummy?

Loki
01-29-2012, 07:23 PM

Comments like these are unacceptable - and you were saying just recently that Albanians troll Serb section. Now you come into an innocent Albanian thread talking trash.

It goes both ways, just sayin' .. :coffee:

Ushtari
01-29-2012, 07:25 PM
loki give us your opinion please

Loki
01-29-2012, 11:55 PM
loki give us your opinion please

My opinion? Hmmm ... sounds weird on men but great on women :thumbs up

rashka
01-30-2012, 12:13 AM
It sounds almost like Armenian, or even like a Caucasid language like this one in particular:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qh4Mjh-_iLM

or even like this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VqPUiMZQPE

You choose.

Adrian
01-30-2012, 12:24 AM
Comments like these are unacceptable - and you were saying just recently that Albanians troll Serb section. Now you come into an innocent Albanian thread talking trash.

It goes both ways, just sayin' .. :coffee:

Fresh one:

It sounds almost like Armenian, or even like a Caucasid language like this one in particular:

or even like this one:

You choose.

Their goal is to not exist any serious topic in albanian section.

Serbians :crazy:

rashka
01-30-2012, 12:34 AM
Can you point out what doesn't sound like Tosk/Gheg in those videos? They have some sounds very similar to Albanian.

Adrian
01-30-2012, 12:46 AM
Can you point out what doesn't sound like Tosk/Gheg in those videos? They have some sounds very similar to Albanian.

Nice try ;)
http://www.buzzle.com/img/articleImages/446515-5077-34.jpg

Lena
01-30-2012, 10:20 AM
Now you come into an innocent Albanian thread...

I strictly depends on personal perception of Albanian nation, but I'll say that I prefer Tosk over Gheg dialect.

Kanuni
01-30-2012, 10:23 AM

or even like this one:

You choose.

I think Tosk will sound great on you.

Midori
07-07-2012, 07:13 PM
Nice language. It sounds different than Gheg, less hardcore :p

Archduke
07-07-2012, 07:30 PM
Sounds like French/Italian with Balkanian accent.

kvarc
07-07-2012, 07:51 PM
it sounds surprisingly different. I knew they are significant difference between Albanian dialects, but this much, I never thought

safinator
07-07-2012, 07:55 PM
it sounds surprisingly different. I knew they are significant difference between Albanian dialects, but this much, I never thought
Where's the difference?

kvarc
07-07-2012, 09:15 PM
Where's the difference?
don`t know, it just sounds different to me

Incel King
08-17-2012, 08:49 PM
Sounds like some mix between Spanish and English with present Slavic vibe at moments.

alb0zfinest
11-12-2012, 07:35 PM
9_O0QC8X4uw

alb0zfinest
11-12-2012, 07:42 PM
True Albanian in my opinion
KDCyxXWu878

Ushtari
11-12-2012, 08:10 PM
^^ thats Gheg dialect

Anusiya
11-12-2012, 08:16 PM
Tosk Albanian sounds like a more literate and structural version of Gheg with French, Italian, Turkish and Greek influences in grammar and syntax.

alb0zfinest
11-12-2012, 08:37 PM
^^ thats Gheg dialect

I know

Geni
11-18-2012, 03:42 PM
Tosk...:D

Ianus
09-18-2013, 10:39 PM
Sounds a bit slavic

Ballist
01-16-2015, 09:24 PM
Ugh, I fucking hate it. Sounds Greek and Italian.

Arbėrori
01-16-2015, 09:37 PM
but greek and italian is beautiful

Let the terrorist be, he obviously hates Tosks for his own malicious reasons.

Ballist
01-16-2015, 09:40 PM
Let the terrorist be, he obviously hates Tosks for his own malicious reasons.

Shut the fuck up, I don't hate Tosks. I just am not a fan of their accent. If you disagree with my opinion, fuck off and deal with it.

Arbėrori
01-16-2015, 09:41 PM
Shut the fuck up, I don't hate Tosks. I just am not a fan of their accent. If you disagree with my opinion, fuck off and deal with it.

That's why their accent is the standard and not yours. :lol:

I'm not dealing with a Muslim, the US will.

Sideritis
01-16-2015, 09:42 PM
Some tosk closer to the official Albanian sound delightfully melodic and beautiful. This is not particularly true for the Laberia regions, which tosk is a bit heavier.

Ballist
01-16-2015, 09:43 PM
That's why their accent is the standard and not yours. :lol:

I'm not dealing with a Muslim, the US will.

Because Enver enforced it on the Ghegs.

Arbėrori
01-16-2015, 09:43 PM
Some tosk which closer to the official language sound delightfully melodic and beautiful. This is not particularly true for the Laberia regions, which tosk is a bit heavier.

Do you like Tosk spoken in Macedonia?

Sideritis
01-16-2015, 09:50 PM
Do you like Tosk spoken in Macedonia?

You see, I was just thinking about that. As I recall, people from Dibra have a nice tosk while in Struga and Tetova is bit stronger, but still nice, not heavy.

Dun93
01-16-2015, 09:53 PM
You see, I was just thinking about that. As I recall, people from Dibra have a nice tosk while in Struga and Tetova is bit stronger, but still nice, not heavy.

Dibra doesn't speak tosk they are heavy Gheg

Sideritis
01-16-2015, 09:56 PM
Dibra doesn't speak tosk they are heavy Gheg

Well I met just a person in my life and she spoke quite a tosk to me. I even saw this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNf9qOc4J2Q-with the guy having no gheg influence.
Anyways if so, they are the best Tosk speaking Gheg ever.