PDA

View Full Version : Miss California, Carrie Prejean, Hates GAYS!

Beorn
04-28-2009, 04:23 PM
'Miss California' defends views on gay marriage

Miss California Carrie Prejean, who became the bombshell of the Miss USA pageant by saying gay couples should not be allowed to marry, said her state sponsors urged her to apologise afterwards but she rejected the advice.

Ms Prejean, 21, said officials from the Miss California USA pageant were worried that her comments would cost their contest financial backing and tried to prepare her for a string of post-pageant media interviews by discouraging her from discussing her religious beliefs.
“You need to apologise to the gay community. You need to not talk about your faith. This has everything to do with you representing California and saving the brand,” Ms Prejean recalled being told.

She offered her version of the tense hours following the 19 April Miss USA pageant while appearing at the San Diego megachurch that has helped shape her views. The Rock Church was active in the campaign to pass a constitutional ban on gay marriages last year.
Ms Prejean, who was named first runner-up to Miss North Carolina and will remain Miss California until November, has spent the last week defending her comments, made during the pageant’s final round. They came in response to celebrity blogger Perez Hilton’s question about same-sex marriage.

“I think it’s great that Americans are able to choose one or the other. We live in a land where you can choose same-sex marriage or opposite marriage,” she said. “And you know what? I think in my country, in my family, I think that I believe that a marriage should be between a man and a woman. No offence to anybody out there, but that’s how I was raised.”Source (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/miss-california-defends-views-on-gay-marriage-1675389.html)

OY-1cybT6p8
vCD8OPSVmCk

Haha! Did you get a look on that queer boys face! What a priceless picture.

Did you also notice the faint ripple of applause when the gay bloke said about gay marriage being legal and compare it to the response by the audience when Miss. California had finished?

One in the eye for you, sir!

Groenewolf
04-28-2009, 06:14 PM
Your tread title is wrong. She does not agree with the idea of samesexmaraige. That does not need to imply she hates gays.

Birka
04-28-2009, 11:36 PM
Perez Hilton is a cretin. Why is a gay asshole, with absolutely no talent, judging a beauty contest with women? A real woman would scare him and make him piss his panties.

SwordoftheVistula
04-29-2009, 07:15 AM
They've been attacking her for almost a week now and she hasn't backed down, good for her

Beorn
04-29-2009, 12:44 PM
Miss USA judge calls beauty queen 'C-word' (http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=95743)

An openly homosexual blogger and judge of the Miss USA pageant has launched into a full-blown attack on Christian contestant Carrie Prejean – calling her a b-tch and a c---, as well as defacing photos of her with sexually explicit drawings – because she believes marriage should be between a man and a woman.

At Sunday night's pageant, Prejean was asked the one question she dreaded most, "Vermont recently became the fourth state to legalize same-sex marriage; do you think every state should follow suit?"
Her answer, which suddenly has made her the center of both praise and scorn, included the words, "In my country, in my family, I think that I believe that a marriage should be between a man and a woman. No offense to anybody out there, but that's how I was raised and that's how I think it should be – between a man and a woman."

Lady L
04-29-2009, 01:20 PM
So what she doesn't approve gay marriage! When the hell is Americans gonna accept the fact that everyone will never agree with everyone else!!! Especially gays! Gays want us to praise them and see nothing wrong with what they do, just as race mixers! They all need to get over themselves and realize some Americans will always disapprove of certain lifestyles! It is our " God " given right!!! If they are willing to choose to live this tainted life style then they shall learn to accept the shit thrown at them. For there will always be shit thrown!

Another thing that gets me is just as the gay wants acceptance the woman wants acceptance...so who is right, who is wrong..? They are fighting for the same thing but only on the different side of the fence, as people always will.

She doesn't have to accept him and he doesn't have to accept her! And life shall go on ....

:rolleyes:

Æmeric
04-29-2009, 01:49 PM
If you are opposed to gay marriage or any part of the homosexual agenda then you are a hater. According to the intolerant lefties who seem very agressive since Obama was elected. And it is a sad state of affairs when a militant fairy such as Perez Hilton (and I call himself that because he embodies the very negative stereotype of gays) is allowed to become an authority on what is mainstream in American culture.

Groenewolf
04-29-2009, 03:39 PM
And again the pink-lobby shows its best site. How mature of this Hilton.