KUSzqjbPpZY

Tth4heraySQ

N-iHifKSoZI

n4uBBlh5gVE

0JLK2gFqybE

Extra Rapport efter mordet på Olof Palme 1986-02-28

Wild North
02-05-2013, 12:50 AM
The murder of the Swedish prime minister is still unsolved.

Vasa
02-05-2013, 08:36 PM
To bad he was shot to late. He should have been shot earlier in his career.

The best theory is the nazi-police conspiracy. That there was an underground nazi-organisation within the law system (cops, judges, lawyers, prosecutors and journalists) that was secretly nazi and planned to kill him. I wish this is what happend.

Wild North
02-11-2013, 12:52 AM
To bad he was shot to late. He should have been shot earlier in his career.

The best theory is the nazi-police conspiracy. That there was an underground nazi-organisation within the law system (cops, judges, lawyers, prosecutors and journalists) that was secretly nazi and planned to kill him. I wish this is what happend.

I also didn´t like Palme. But his succesors aren´t or weren´t much better. A little, nothing more.

There´s a lot of conspiracy theories concerning this assassination, like the case of JFK btw. Many of these conspiracy are just weird. The one you are talking about "polisspåret" is credible to some people, weird to others etc. However I´m not ready to believe in this automatically. First of all you´re taliking about an "underground nazi-organisation" within the police, a fantastic underground organization of cops, lawyers, prosecutors etc. But it doesn´t sound credible, and also this is a common accusation among left-wingers, you know they say "the cops are nazi".

In fact as Sweden is considered the most PC country in the world, I don´t really believe that most cops differ much from this norm. And half of the Swedish police-force are social democrats (the biggest party in Sweden), so it´s highly unlikely that such a secret organization of "nazis" within the police would exist without any information coming out.

The private investigator Sven Anér, has indeed already singled out a member of the riksdag (parliament), a former police officer, as the assassin.

Other theories are connected to the so called "Boforsaffären". And if it is a conspiracy, this would be imo be on of the most credible.
In my own speculations, I think it´s either the work of one man (not necessarily Christer Pettersson) or a small conspiracy (involving only a few persons), something like professor Leif GW Persson hypothized about.

The weirdest and most silly theory of all, is the one that the prime minister was shot by mistake.. mistaken for a drug dealer..

Vasa
02-14-2013, 03:38 PM
You have to make difference between back then and back now. In 80's Sweden was not as PC. But the man, a policeman and believed by Säpo was a nazi, he had meetings with likeminded peoples from high seats. Also in at least one meeting this group of men "sieg heiled".

Still there is nothing that says there isn't any nazi-cops. I know some today, i know nazi lawyers (my own lawyer etc.). Its not something incredible or unusual.. I bet it was more common with fascist cops in the 80's than today but still most police aren't really PC but its their job to be.