PDA

View Full Version : Jaime Ferrero

The Alchemist
01-28-2012, 06:59 PM
Do you know the history of Jaime Ferrero and what did he do to many innocent cats ad animals? What do you think about it? How did spanish justice act in this case?? My honest opinion is that he should DIE on fire for what he had done.
No mercy for him.

Vasconcelos
01-28-2012, 07:05 PM
That's not how justice works here in the Peninsula.

The Alchemist
01-28-2012, 07:10 PM
That's not how justice works here in the Peninsula.

And then??? How does it works??? Will this kind of disgusting criminal be freed soon??? Is this you concept of JUSTICE???
He must die.

Vasconcelos
01-28-2012, 07:10 PM
Show me a single European country that has the death penalty for such a crime.

Alvarado
01-28-2012, 07:13 PM
I've never heard of this man before.

The Alchemist
01-28-2012, 07:14 PM
Show me a single European country that has the death penalty for such a crime.

This is just MY OWN idea. If i was the president of a state, i'd just torture him just like he made other beings suffer.
And then, what do you think?? His crime is not so important for you???

The Alchemist
01-28-2012, 07:15 PM

I hope you're joking. Get infos about it, i hope that your media are not so fucking nasty to deny his crimes. He killed lots of animals "just for fun".

Vasconcelos
01-28-2012, 07:19 PM
This is just MY OWN idea. If i was the president of a state, i'd just torture him just like he made other beings suffer.
And then, what do you think?? His crime is not so important for you???

Yea, don't think you know how law works, not to mention that I find your sentence as disgusting as the criminal's action.

The Alchemist
01-28-2012, 07:21 PM
Yea, don't think you know how law works, not to mention that I find your sentence as disgusting as the criminal's action.

I find way more disgusting the lack of sensitiveness in people like you. This is the ruin of the world. Is he an "hero" for you??? A real, strong man??? Doesn't he deserve to rot in jail???

Alvarado
01-28-2012, 07:23 PM
I hope you're joking. Get infos about it, i hope that your media are not so fucking nasty to deny his crimes. He killed lots of animals "just for fun".

I'm not joking. I googled his name and I've found some articles from 2008. Apparently he killed some cats and took pics of the slaughter. I expected something worse.

The Alchemist
01-28-2012, 07:25 PM
Law doesn't work at all, this is the truth. And i find unbelievable that people like you don't feel bad for what that unworthy man did. You should be angry for what happened in your country, especially cause that criminal was a politician. It's just blushful.

The Alchemist
01-28-2012, 07:26 PM
I'm not joking. I googled his name and I've found some articles from 2008. Apparently he killed some cats and took pics of the slaughter. I expected something worse.

He tortured lots of cats until death.
Is it not heavy enough for you??? And what did the justice do?? Just wondering, i hope he received what he deserved.

The Alchemist
01-28-2012, 07:33 PM
I can't believe that people are so uninterested about such horrible crimes. As animals were unworthy and not important. I'm scandalized of what kind of people populate the world. I guess that why we're going to total self-destruction.

Damiăo de Góis
01-28-2012, 07:34 PM
I think he was facing between 3 months and 1 year in prison. But i don't know if he was convicted and arrested.

Rosenrot
01-28-2012, 07:37 PM
I wish this guy burn in hell forever.

Lábaru
01-28-2012, 07:44 PM

Same here.

First time in the classify thread.

Lábaru
01-28-2012, 07:46 PM
I think he was facing between 3 months and 1 year in prison. But i don't know if he was convicted and arrested.

He is free, completamente libre.

En una decisión polémica e indignante, el juez de la causa que implica a Jaime Ferrero, el “matagatos” de Talavera de la Reina, archivó el caso por considerar que la matanza degatosocurrida en febrero del 2008 se trató de una cacería y no constituye delito.

Vasconcelos
01-28-2012, 07:52 PM
I find way more disgusting the lack of sensitiveness in people like you. This is the ruin of the world. Is he an "hero" for you??? A real, strong man??? Doesn't he deserve to rot in jail???

You might want to watch your tone, lady.
Nowhere did I say I wasn't shocked by his actions, let alone a "hero".

You can be damn sure I hate what he did, but coming to the interwebz and saying he should be tortured and killed is a LONG stretch.

Damiăo de Góis
01-28-2012, 08:39 PM
He is free, completamente libre.

Hunting? Were those wild cats?

Lábaru
01-28-2012, 09:02 PM
Hunting? Were those wild cats?

In the opinion of the judge, yes.