PDA

View Full Version : Adios.

Hilding
04-30-2009, 12:41 PM
I don't have time for this. TattSS/KCV/Whatever invited me and he's not even here anymore. The lack of scandinavians and the shown support for Russia before the baltics is also something that disturb me. I don't have much culturally in common with americans. I dislike how you treated Inese.
I'm not a backstabber, I like to speak my mind so there you have it. I wish you good luck with the forum. If anyone would like to stay in touch or contact me you can do so through Vargtand, he has my MSN-adress, or through Nordfolk.

Take care!

/Hilding

Thorum
04-30-2009, 12:56 PM
I don't understand why people make such melodramatic statements. Is it not more powerful to just disappear?

EDIT: I am not happy with Hilding leaving, I just wanted to add my opinion.

Loki
04-30-2009, 01:10 PM
Bye :wavey001:

I don't have time for this. TattSS/KCV/Whatever invited me and he's not even here anymore.

One of the main reasons for getting involved with forums, is meeting new people.

The lack of scandinavians ...

Hmmm ... out of the top of my head, I can think of Queen Fox, HawkR, Vargtand, Jamt, Lars, SuuT who are regular posters here. And then we have Finns too, like Exordium.

... and the shown support for Russia before the baltics is also something that disturb me.

Everyone is allowed to have an opinion, even those who are not hateful towards Russia. This forum does not officially support one nation over another.

I don't have much culturally in common with americans.

Ok.

I dislike how you treated Inese.

Yep, we treated her so badly that her full membership rights were restored after her posting quality improved. In this we are impartial. We, as staff, will treat everyone according to how they behave. Disrespectfulness towards staff will not be tolerated, even if you are a cute, blonde Baltic female.

I'm not a backstabber, I like to speak my mind so there you have it. I wish you good luck with the forum. If anyone would like to stay in touch or contact me you can do so through Vargtand, he has my MSN-adress, or through Nordfolk.

Take care!

/Hilding

Good luck Hilding. You may find that there are even less active Scandinavians at Nordfolk, as Finns are not Scandinavians by definition! :wink

Inese
04-30-2009, 05:18 PM
Bye bye Hilding i will miss you and your support!! :) "Paldies!" is the Latvian form for saying "Thank you" :thumbs up It was nice to read you and to know you on my side. Maybe you come back , i wanted to leave also but i think now it is good to post counter views to show that there is not only one side!! :cool: When all Balts leave who will show the Baltic side?? :confused:

I wish you the best for future and if you have questions or help you can come and ask me all the time okay??

Manifest Destiny
04-30-2009, 05:19 PM
I can't believe Hilding left. I mean...he's not even Dutch! :confused:

Barreldriver
04-30-2009, 05:48 PM
I can't believe Hilding left. I mean...he's not even Dutch! :confused:

which means he does not have an oven.

Manifest Destiny
04-30-2009, 05:49 PM
which means he does not have an oven.

That's truly sad. That's like a Chinaman without that same bowl haircut that all Chinamen have.

Barreldriver
04-30-2009, 05:50 PM
That's truly sad. That's like a Chinaman without that same bowl haircut that all Chinamen have.

lets hope he has a toilet, so he can enjoy those wonderful upper deckers.

Manifest Destiny
04-30-2009, 05:57 PM
lets hope he has a toilet, so he can enjoy those wonderful upper deckers.

Or the dreaded Rear Admiral! [/Simpsons reference]

Thorum
04-30-2009, 07:01 PM
Isn't "adios" the word Mexicans use when they run for the border? Hmmmm....

Ĉmeric
04-30-2009, 07:09 PM
What they actually yell is "Viva la Reconquista" (http://www.aztlan.net/).