PDA

View Full Version : Malmö Dwellers Forced to Deliver Their Own Mail

Smaland
02-01-2012, 12:24 PM
http://www.thelocal.se/articleImages/38496.jpg

Comment posted by a reader of the article:

What is happening to Sweden?

Every time I come back to Sweden (which I do regularly) as I have family in Lund and Helsingborg, I can see that the old way of life is just simply being eroded by pathological and destructive behaviour - of course Swedes are not completely innocent.

But the kind of atmosphere one feels now is definately not the kind, I, as a 33-year-old man, remember. Malmo really resembles Baghdad sometimes with no-go areas that Swedes never had before.

Maybe I am lucky to be living abroad now.

Full story (http://www.thelocal.se/38496/20120113/)

Grumpy Cat
02-01-2012, 01:15 PM
They will be employed for 12 months by Jobb Malmö, a community project, and get introductory education by the postal system, followed by an internship and, the plan is, eventual employment as a postal worker.

The municipality sees the venture mostly as a workforce project to steer the unemployed youth into work life, even if the idea itself stems from criminality and the lack of safety that has come to characterize the area.

Wow. In Canada, becoming a postal worker (or any government job) is one of the hardest jobs you can get. You have to have massive connections, and pretty much fellate the union leaders who are all afraid of young people because they union workers are all Baby Boomers and you know, they are afraid of young people stealin' their jerbs. There you gotta be a criminal? You gotta be kidding me!

The Ripper
02-01-2012, 07:20 PM
Wow. In Canada, becoming a postal worker (or any government job) is one of the hardest jobs you can get. You have to have massive connections, and pretty much fellate the union leaders who are all afraid of young people because they union workers are all Baby Boomers and you know, they are afraid of young people stealin' their jerbs. There you gotta be a criminal? You gotta be kidding me!

A foreign criminal, mind you. In Sweden, there are state programs which entails the state paying employers something like half of the salary (could be more or less, I don't remember) of every immigrant they hire... Discrimination? Its positive!

:coffee: