PDA

View Full Version : British Justice

Thorum
05-01-2009, 03:19 AM
Thanks to my comrades over at The Lambeth Walk (http://thelambethwalk.blogspot.com) for this story:

"Yesterday (http://thelambethwalk.blogspot.com/2009/04/british-justice-is-oxymoron.html) a failed asylum seeker who killed a 12 year old girl in a hit and run car crash walked free after receiving bail from a custodial immigration sentence."

"It's not enough that he should never have been here in the first place.
Tell me, what does someone have to do before they're no longer welcome here in the eyes of the government?"

Hey Tref, does this piss you off? :p

Treffie
05-01-2009, 09:07 AM
Hey Tref, does this piss you off?

WTF? What do you think?

In this case it appears that the Human Rights campaigners got in on the act and thought that his life was worth saving and managed to prevent him from being deported. What we have here is a huge injustice and parents who no longer have a child.

if I saw him in the street, I would hang, draw and quarter him, but even this appears to be too good for him.

Thorum
05-01-2009, 12:41 PM
WTF? What do you think?

In this case it appears that the Human Rights campaigners got in on the act and thought that his life was worth saving and managed to prevent him from being deported. What we have here is a huge injustice and parents who no longer have a child.

if I saw him in the street, I would hang, draw and quarter him, but even this appears to be too good for him.

My thoughts exactly!!!

Lady L
05-01-2009, 01:29 PM
There was a Illegal Mexican driving drunk that killed a teenager here in Alabama a week or so ago. People were outraged. I had said maybe that would help get them out of here.

Lulletje Rozewater
05-04-2009, 08:25 AM
There was a Illegal Mexican driving drunk that killed a teenager here in Alabama a week or so ago. People were outraged. I had said maybe that would help get them out of here.

On SKY news-which I watch every morning- I get the impression that crime is on the increase in Britain.