PDA

View Full Version : Scotland BNP back in action

Pyramidologist
02-03-2012, 08:40 AM
Scotland BNP is back in action. 2010 - 2011 was a terrible time, with virtually no activity and many members leaving. However things have picked up in 2012, more members started to re-join and the BNP are going to stand its most candidates in the upcoming 2012 local Scottish elections.

There was a recent BNP protest against Eastern European's stealing local Tesco jobs.

http://www.bnp.org.uk/news/regional/bathgate-scotland-cheap-migrant-protest

http://www.bnp.org.uk/sites/default/files/imagecache/node_image_slideshow_624px_2012/file0004_0.jpg

http://www.bnp.org.uk/sites/default/files/imagecache/node_image_slideshow_624px_2012/file0016.jpg

''By David Orr, Scottish Regional Organiser - Scotland's British National Party activists were out in force at the weekend, protesting against the current condition of the jobs market and how non-British people are getting employed by major supermarket chains before local people in the area.''

Graham
02-03-2012, 08:50 AM
Those photo's are near where I live. I know people who work in that Tesco warehouse. It sounds like a terrible place to work for anyone. The BNP's not for me either, no thanks.

Graham
02-03-2012, 08:55 AM
Would also like to add. David Orr, is KT Tunstall's step Father. He married her Chinese mother. :P

Aces High
02-03-2012, 09:08 AM
The BNP's not for me either, no thanks.

Right thats it.....im getting on the blower right now to Liz and bang goes your knighthood in the new years honours list.

Pyramidologist
02-03-2012, 09:09 AM
Would also like to add. David Orr, is KT Tunstall's step Father. He married her Chinese mother. :P

Not the same David Orr.

David, the regional Scotland BNP organiser is a young bloke, late 20's or early 30's -

http://www.bnp.org.uk/sites/default/files/images/david_orr_referendum_now.jpg

The 'other' David Orr is in his 60's. He's also not the regional Scotland organiser, from what i know he's just a member. There are a minority of members involved in mixed-marriages. Not my cup of tea, but we can't stop people from marrying who they like. The official parties stance though is ethno-nationalist, so it opposes mixed relationships, but at the same time it doesn't discriminate against those who are involved in them.

Orange&BlueBear
02-12-2012, 04:28 AM
Well done to the BNP in Scotland from your comrades in the Ulster Branch.

This year should hopefully bring some success to both regions, as the membership in both areas is increasing, and certainly from a Ulster perspective over the next few months should see plenty of activism on the streets.

Loki
02-12-2012, 04:31 AM
With Scotland moving towards independence, I can't see what relevance the BNP would have there.

Pyramidologist
02-12-2012, 01:08 PM
With Scotland moving towards independence, I can't see what relevance the BNP would have there.

Polls show the majority of Scottish do not want independence. Furthermore even if they get their independence the BNP will still exist and stand in elections, it will serve as a front to re-join the union.

Orange&BlueBear
02-12-2012, 03:39 PM
Is Scotland really moving towards Independence?

The SNP are far from a nationalist party, they have no love for Scotland otherwise they wouldn’t be committed to the ethnic destruction of it’s people through their love of mass- immigration and membership of the European Union.

The BNP are the only real Nationalist alternative for our people.

Graham
02-12-2012, 05:03 PM
Is Scotland really moving towards Independence?

Perhaps, but not outright independence.

We'd still have the pound for 10 years. Not economically independent from the Bank of England. Still have have the monarchy. Like what it was between 1603- 1707.

How the vote will go, I don't know. Anything can happen in the next 2 years.

Orange&BlueBear
02-13-2012, 03:59 AM
To be honest, I don’t think Alex Salmond has what it takes, he comes across as a slippery character and a chancer, but then again that is modern politics, substance and the long term interests of the people mean nothing in a political scene that’s all about populism and sound-bite.

He is holding off to 2014 for the big Anniversary of the Battle of Bannockburn and hoping that the U.K. economy will probably be even worse than it is at present and hatred of the Conservative party will be at it’s peak when all these cuts have taken place, a crafty fat little piece of filth, but clever and manipulative. I still don’t see him achieving his objective all the same, he just hasn’t got what it takes, he is lucky that the opposition has been so weak for so long in the Scottish Parliament.

poiuytrewq0987
02-13-2012, 04:07 AM
To be honest, I don’t think Alex Salmond has what it takes, he comes across as a slippery character and a chancer, but then again that is modern politics, substance and the long term interests of the people mean nothing in a political scene that’s all about populism and sound-bite.

He is holding off to 2014 for the big Anniversary of the Battle of Bannockburn and hoping that the U.K. economy will probably be even worse than it is at present and hatred of the Conservative party will be at it’s peak when all these cuts have taken place, a crafty fat little piece of filth, but clever and manipulative. I still don’t see him achieving his objective all the same, he just hasn’t got what it takes, he is lucky that the opposition has been so weak for so long in the Scottish Parliament.

... puts Braveheart film on.

No one right in their mind would choose to stay in a British Yugoslavia.

Scotland needs to be independent from England and at the same time it can move towards closer integration with the EU by adopting the Euro. That would be a good way to give London the finger for centuries of occupation.

Graham
02-13-2012, 08:10 AM
You emphasise too much on Alex Salmond. Angus Robertson (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angus_Robertson) Runs the campaign.

Stars Down To Earth
02-13-2012, 03:00 PM
Is there even a reason for a Scotland BNP to exist, now that we're going independent anyway? (From what I know, the English are overwhelmingly voting for us to separate - same pattern as Czechoslovakia when it split up.)

To be honest, I don’t think Alex Salmond has what it takes, he comes across as a slippery character and a chancer, but then again that is modern politics
That's politics, end of story. Opportunism at its purest, anything to win popularity and pander to the daft sheepish masses. It's crowd psychology at its worst. Alex Salmond, like all greasy politicians, is just riding on a wave of popular sentiment to get himself elected into office (on his "English out, blacks in" platform). And right now, the popular sentiment among the sheep is pro-independence. I understand that. Nobody really wants to stay in the UK, because it's a society in its terminal stages and there's nothing attractive or glorious about being part of it. The average Scot used to have a very different opinion when Britain ran an empire, because that gave them a perception of being part of something great. But now, there simply is no "push factor" to be a part of the sad, pathetic UK. (Of course, the SNP won't make things any better by adopting their leftist pro-immigrant stance and letting the EU fuck their country, but that's another story. Fuck all modern political systems.)

Will the dying society of the UK, and other Western nations, change direction and pull out of its death-spiral? I don't know.

Pyramidologist
02-13-2012, 03:11 PM
^ If SNP were a real nationalist party, then Scotland would be ok. However they aren't. They are PC, anglophobic, pro-immigration and multiculturalism and support Islamification.

The only true nationalist party in Britain is the BNP.

UKIP are just a single-issue party to leave the EU. In fact their leaders have said numerous times if Britain leaves the EU, their party would dissolve.

Pyramidologist
02-13-2012, 03:17 PM

Scotland needs to be independent from England and at the same time it can move towards closer integration with the EU by adopting the Euro. That would be a good way to give London the finger for centuries of occupation.

Typical hypocricy. You support Scotland to be 'independant' but want to see Scottish culture and identity destroyed by adopting the EU, and embracing more continental European links.

The Lawspeaker
02-13-2012, 03:26 PM

Scotland needs to be independent from England
Hear hear !

and at the same time it can move towards closer integration with the EU by adopting the Euro. That would be a good way to give London the finger for centuries of occupation.
Going from a British Yugoslavia to a European one. Then what has changed ? Nothing.

No: the Scots should return to the pre-1603 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_of_England_and_Scotland_Act_1603) situation and become independent. With it's own system of government it's own currency free from the Bank of England. Completely in control over it's own affairs.

Stars Down To Earth
02-13-2012, 03:45 PM
^ If SNP were a real nationalist party, then Scotland would be ok. However they aren't.
Thank you. I had absolutely no idea.

They are PC, anglophobic, pro-immigration and multiculturalism and support Islamification.
I already mentioned this in my post, my swarthy Pictish pygmoid friend. ;)

OTOH, it's rather morbidly fascinating how Scotland wants to leave a decaying UK which lies in ethnic tatters, rotting from multiculture the aftermath of an empire, but that we've caught the same "liberal virus" ourselves. Oh noes, we'll have to outdo them in the Marxism department. The SNP lefties do love their Scottish independence...and their precious black and brown "Scots" who are, of course, our allies against the "evil English oppressors".

The only true nationalist party in Britain is the BNP.
Meh, the new BNP is rather pathetic as well. Ever since the BNP tried to be more "mainstream" and took a new direction, I knew they were fucked. They'll just end up in the position already occupied by the bland and pointless UKIP. Re-branding themselves as "civic nationalists" and all that shite. Pathetically trying to water down their politics, to appeal to a broader mass of sheep and legitimise themselves for the "good old British public"...well, then you can kiss ethno-nationalism bye bye. Mass democracy is perfectly fixed to ensure that the stupidly average and non-radical will always prevail. This is why I have zero faith in our political system. Zilch.

The BNP is a joke.

Pyramidologist
02-13-2012, 04:14 PM
Meh, the new BNP is rather pathetic as well. Ever since the BNP tried to be more "mainstream" and took a new direction, I knew they were fucked. They'll just end up in the position already occupied by the pointless UKIP. Re-branding themselves as "civic nationalists" and all that shite. Pathetically trying to water down their politics, to appeal to a broader mass of sheep and legitimise themselves for the "good old British public"...well, then you can kiss ethno-nationalism bye bye. Mass democracy is perfectly fixed to ensure that the stupidly average and non-radical will always prevail. This is why I have zero faith in our political system. Zilch. The BNP is a joke.

Honestly, a good first step would be if England itself seceded from the UK.

The BNP is an ethno-nationalist party. It will never shift to civic. It shifted from racial nationalism to ethnic nationalism in 2001, when Griffin modernised the party, however the signs of modernisation were already in place with the founding of the BNP from the NF. Hardcore racial nationalism, such as the NF's extreme white nationalism and forced repatriation policy, is not popular with the electorate. The NF will never gain power, they can't even win a local council seat.