PDA

View Full Version : The new Jacobin Junta?

Aptrgangr
02-04-2012, 08:24 PM
That's how the Jacobin Junta will look like when Marine Le Pen will be president (if she will, that is) - exactly what I have predicted.

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/1194/jacobinjunta3054149.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/401/jacobinjunta3054149.jpg/)

http://tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/election-presidentielle-2012/20120202.OBS0490/marine-le-pen-un-comite-pour-une-photo-coloree.html

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&u=http://tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/election-presidentielle-2012/20120202.OBS0490/marine-le-pen-un-comite-pour-une-photo-coloree.html&ei=qywsT_7tJYPSsgbB_dnZDA&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CC0Q7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3DMarine%2BLe%2BPen%2B:%2Bun%2Bcomit%25 C3%25A9%2Bpour%2Bune%2Bphoto%2Bcolor%25C3%25A9e%26 hl%3Den%26biw%3D1024%26bih%3D629%26prmd%3Dimvns

GeistFaust
02-04-2012, 08:27 PM
Looks like a scary project, especially when you have two Western and educated looking Negroes next to her.

Nothing can get scarier than that, and I hope for the sake of all of us that Germany rids herself of all the immigrants, and than conquers bestial enterprises that support such measures.

That way we don't have to put up with Europe being led and cultivated by Non-Europeans, especially Negroes, who are advocating for sinister and insidious ideas like Le Pen.

Aptrgangr
02-04-2012, 08:39 PM
Looks like a scary project, especially when you have two Western and educated looking Negroes next to her.
Why scary? That's what the "West" is about, civic nationalism/constitutional patriotism. There is no room for preserving the indigenous ethnicities and national states.

Nothing can get scarier than that, and I hope for the sake of all of us that Germany rids herself of all the immigrants, and than conquers bestial enterprises that support such measures.
Do you also have a clue HOW this should be achieved? And it's not just a German problem.

That way we don't have to put up with Europe being led and cultivated by Non-Europeans, especially Negroes, who are advocating for sinister and insidious ideas like Le Pen.
As long as (ethnic) nationalism means a new intra-European war, people won't support it.

GeistFaust
02-04-2012, 08:45 PM
I think civic nationalism is all a facade that the Plutocrats have fabricated in a sense so when people lose their sense of identity they give themselves over to consumerism.

Civic Nationalism and Consumerism are linked, and in a sense Civic Nationalism opened the door to a overtly Consumerist society, which put a strong emphasis on the pleasure principle. Civic Nationalism most likely is the design of Plutocratic oriented individuals.

It can be achieved, and I know it is not just a German problem. I was just being naturally histrionic about the whole depravitiy and degenerating situation of European culture and ethnicity.

I was sort of trying to Romanticize it as a way of communicating my feeling about it, so it was strictly sentimental, there was nothing actual or realistic about the statement.

It could mean that, but there is another war which is brewing if Europe continues to let multi-cultural and globalistic ideas govern it. I suppose it could be seen as a lose-lose situation in the short term. In the long run I see developing an emphasis on more ethnically and culturally homogenous nations is better for stability.

Aptrgangr
02-04-2012, 08:52 PM
I think civic nationalism is all a facade that the Plutocrats have fabricated in a sense so when people lose their sense of identity they give themselves over to consumerism.

Civic Nationalism and Consumerism are linked, and in a sense Civic Nationalism opened the door to a overtly Consumerist society, which put a strong emphasis on the pleasure principle. Civic Nationalism most likely is the design of Plutocratic oriented individuals.
That is undoubtedly true, and so far it works very well for the plutocrats.

It can be achieved, and I know it is not just a German problem. I was just being naturally histrionic about the whole depravitiy and degenerating situation of European culture and ethnicity.

I was sort of trying to Romanticize it as a way of communicating my feeling about it, so it was strictly sentimental, there was nothing actual or realistic about the statement.
You should give a concrete answer if you are so sure it can be achieved.

It could mean that, but there is another war which is brewing if Europe continues to let multi-cultural and globalistic ideas govern it. I suppose it could be seen as a lose-lose situation in the short term. In the long run I see developing an emphasis on more ethnically and culturally homogenous nations is better for stability.
It's just the very opposite is happening, no matter how philosophically you express yourself, so far any ethnic-nationalist group/party has failed miserably.

Aptrgangr
02-06-2012, 03:17 PM
Ce doit être une satisfaction pour tous les nationaux-républicains...

14dVs21acow