PDA

View Full Version : Are Jews European?

Ashkenazi
02-06-2012, 05:24 PM
This is just a poll to see people's opinions here. Thanks :)

Erasmo
no

bluesky
I cant see any poll?

Black Sun Dimension
02-06-2012, 05:25 PM
They came from the Middle East...how the fuck can they be european?

TheBorrebyViking
02-06-2012, 05:25 PM
Troll thread...

Absinthe
02-06-2012, 05:26 PM
The "Jews" as in Israeli people or as in people of full or partial Jewish descent everywhere?

Jewish people have mixed with Europeans for centuries but originally Jews are ethnoculturally Middle Eastern.

Nglund
02-06-2012, 05:26 PM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAjYSViegVpf9vMYn2_jcCnDARtjRHV Hj3CfPnbuZo3Ip8VAvgp2RfEobuJA

Benacer
02-06-2012, 05:27 PM
Deja vú? He surely isn't that Slav-hater troll, aye?

Ashkenazi
02-06-2012, 05:28 PM
Guys I already know most of you will disagree, but I'm just seeing how large the minority that agrees is.

Do you not see Ashkenazi Jews as European? Seeing as our genetics are more European than they are Semitic.

Erasmo
02-06-2012, 05:29 PM
http://www.culturismoysuplementos.com/files/posted_images/user_2_hell_no.jpg

billErobreren
02-06-2012, 05:31 PM
No poll:confused:

everything is ruined:grumpy:

edit: yay! now there is...let's see uh No!

bluesky
02-06-2012, 05:31 PM
The some of the Ashkenazi jews is phenotypically "white" and can be considred european to some degrees IMO but to answer this question I would have to say NO cause like I said they can only be considred european to some degrees the majority of the ashkenazi jews has more european blood than anything else

Here is a Phenotypically photo "white" jew

Ashkenazi
02-06-2012, 05:42 PM
I think Ashkenazi and Sephardi jews are obviously European, and you can to an extent justify Mizrahi jews as being European too, considering that pure Berbers are European and "Europe" (white civilisation) once stretched way in to the Mediterranean, North Africa, Middle East etc.

The Lawspeaker
02-06-2012, 05:45 PM
http://noobstore.com/prodimages/tshirt-m-gtfo-Green-art-280.gif

bluesky
02-06-2012, 05:47 PM
Sephardi jews are obviously European, and you can to an extent justify Mizrahi jews as being European too

Nope! sorry!

Typicall Sephardi and Mizrahi jew (THEY LOOK NON-WHITE!)

StonyArabia
02-06-2012, 05:48 PM
Jews are not European, what next are Gypsies European, are Tatar European,and certainly the latter is more European than any Jew :thumb001:

StonyArabia
02-06-2012, 05:50 PM
Typicall Sephardi and Mizrahi jew (THEY LOOK NON-WHITE!)

You posted Yemenite Jews, Yemenite Jews are just Arabian converts to the Jewish faith and are of all practical purposes pure Arabians.

dralos
02-06-2012, 05:51 PM
they aren't europeans

bluesky
02-06-2012, 05:53 PM
You posted Yemenite Jews, Yemenite Jews are just Arabian converts to the Jewish faith and are of all practical purposes pure Arabians.

No they are not they are people from israel that went there during the diaspora and their Haplogroup is distinct from their arab neighbours btw the first pic is sephardic jews -.- :coffee:

StonyArabia
02-06-2012, 06:02 PM
No they are not they are people from israel that went there during the diaspora and their Haplogroup is distinct from their arab neighbours and btw the first pic is of sephardi jews -.- :coffee:

Yemenite Jews are Arabian converts, the picture with the kids. They also look Yemenite. The Yemenite Jews are Arabian and cluster with Arabian population. The Sephardic Jews don't cluster with Arabian population. Yemenite Jews are pure Arabian population who converted to Judaism.

bluesky
02-06-2012, 06:02 PM
Yemenite Jews are Arabian converts, the picture with the kids. They also look Yemenite. The Yemenite Jews are Arabian and cluster with Arabian population. The Sephardic Jews don't cluster with Arabian population. Yemenite Jews are pure Arabian population who converted to Judaism.

Their Haplogroups tells a diffrent story more in my direction they might have a high amount of arabian blood but the majority is mostly not converts

Kanuni
02-06-2012, 06:03 PM
What is the next poll?

Are Saudi Arabians European?

Ashkenazi
02-06-2012, 06:05 PM
What is the next poll?

Are Saudi Arabians European?

No, it will be "Are Albanians European?"

StonyArabia
02-06-2012, 06:07 PM
Their Haplogroups tells a diffrent story more in my direction they might have a high amount of arabian blood but the majority is mostly not converts

Yemenite Jews cluster with Arabian populations, they are not Sephardim they are two different people. Actually no Yemenite Jews have the same Haplogroups as their Arabian counterparts. They are pure Arabian people who picked up the Jewish faith and their closest relatives are the people of Arabia not other Jews. They also look Arabian not diluted Levantine or Levantine.

purple
02-06-2012, 06:07 PM
Many Jews look White, because of thousand of years intermixing with European people like Germans and Poles.
BUT
This doesn't make them White in the inside.

Padre Organtino
02-06-2012, 06:10 PM
Hot Juden chicks are more than welcome in Padre's bed but jews in general are a complex case. They are certainly close to Euros through intermixing over the course of the centuries and could probably be considered European on basis of phenotype and genotype but their national identity has roots in Middle Eastern religion and culture.

Queen B
02-06-2012, 06:14 PM
No, it will be "Are Albanians European?"

Jews are NOT European.
And questioning Albanians, compared to Jews, is just a joke.

eviline
02-06-2012, 06:14 PM
padre :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
how can jews be european israel is not in europe i consider european who is in europe
i thinbk we must ask are jews clos to europeans : ))))

Benacer
02-06-2012, 06:23 PM
If Georgians and Armenians aren't, in general, considered European here, then Jews surely as hell shouldn't either.

Anthropologique
02-06-2012, 06:25 PM
Semitic peoples are not European.

Padre Organtino
02-06-2012, 06:25 PM
padre :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
how can jews be european israel is not in europe i consider european who is in europe
i thinbk we must ask are jews clos to europeans : ))))

They have been in Europe for more than Millenium and mixed with Euros. Thus they have moved racially from Levant to South Europe. Their self-identification, however, is still affected by the Middle Eastern practices of Ancestors.

exceeder
02-06-2012, 06:29 PM
I feel bad for the case of the jews.

Here we have europeans saying that Jews are not european and not welcome in Europe.
On the flip side, we have the very existence of the Israeli state being (pretty much) attacked on every side by islamic neighbours, and accused of having taken over soil that is not rightfully theirs.

I can only ask. If the jews don't belong in Europe, and they don't belong in Israel (or the middle east), then where do they belong?

Jews in general are a complex case. They are certainly close to Euros through intermixing over the course of the centuries and could probably be considered European on basis of phenotype and genotype but their national identity has roots in Middle Eastern religion and culture.

I feel like you gave an accurate description of this issue.

The Lawspeaker
02-06-2012, 06:30 PM
I can only ask. If the jews don't belong in Europe, and they don't belong in Israel (or the middle east), then where do they belong?

Gehenna, if necessary. As long as they aren't here. What happens outside Europe happens outside Europe.

Nglund
02-06-2012, 06:47 PM
I feel bad for the case of the jews.

Here we have europeans saying that Jews are not european and not welcome in Europe.
On the flip side, we have the very existence of the Israeli state being (pretty much) attacked on every side by islamic neighbours, and accused of having taken over soil that is not rightfully theirs.

Seconded.

Beorn
02-06-2012, 08:07 PM
I can only ask. If the jews don't belong in Europe, and they don't belong in Israel (or the middle east), then where do they belong?.

I can't speak for all, but Israelis are very welcome in Israel, but it would be nice if they'd stop going around and denying the rights to Palestinians and making them feel like trash in Israel.

GeistFaust
02-06-2012, 08:20 PM
Well this is a tricky question to answer as self-obvious as it might seem on the surface, and I find this quite a sign of who you are. It depends on how you define Jew, and which types of Jews you speak of. Jew disporsed throughout the whole entire world, and some did end up coming to Europe such as the Sephardis and Ashkernazis.

That said it is clear to me that the Jews tended to self-alienate themselves from European culture as much as they embraced it, and took it on as their identities. The Yiddish language is a good example of Jews embracing their culture and environment which surrounded them, but by doing so in a way that was unique to them.

Also a lot of Askhernazis and Sephardis tend to be mixed with European ancestry, and sometimes even are more European than they are Jewish. This alone does not make them Jewish, so if you are defining Jews as European on an ethnic base then you will inevitably fail miserably. You might have more of a chance of defining them as European in a cultural and linguistic sense.

That said I think if you focus too much on the cultural and linguistic you eliminate the racial aspect of it, which is rather underrated by the mass of people. I think in whole Jews can not be considered European even though they absorbed some European bloodlines, cultural traditions, and linguistic expressions.

This does not make them European in my opinion in other then a marginal sense, especially if you apply the one drop rule to them. I know also that a lot of Jews never remained in one country for long, and would constantly roam about to different regions. This shows that they were little better than wanderering nomads at times.

A lot of this was due to the nature of the culture, which they lived in, and some of it was to do with business affairs. I think its fair to say that Jewish people as a whole remain a Semtic people in terms of race, culture, and language. This still reflects itself quite well on all the Jews in the world, even those in Europe.

Jews can not be considered any more European than some African or Arab who comes into Europe and takes on the culture and language of a particular people. Its because they lack the racial aspect, and because subconsciously they are not truly or authentically in line with the culture or language.

This is because they are still influenced very much by their own foreign cultures and languages. I am not here to bash you, but I think you should be smart enough to realize this, and perhaps think twice about stating things in such a way.

exceeder
02-06-2012, 08:34 PM
I can't speak for all, but Israelis are very welcome in Israel, but it would be nice if they'd stop going around and denying the rights to Palestinians and making them feel like trash in Israel.

Evidently I am not speaking of 'israelis being welcome in israel' but of the notion that the israeli state should not exist (i.e. there are quite a few of Israels islamic neighbours would want nothing more then to see it wiped off the map. It is this notion that I am adressing.).

This is why my question was that if Jews (ie Israel) are not welcome in the middle east by the people of the surrounding area, and if jews are not welcome in Europe, then where should they belong?

Zephyr
02-06-2012, 08:59 PM
I think Ashkenazi and Sephardi jews are obviously European, and you can to an extent justify Mizrahi jews as being European too, considering that pure Berbers are European and "Europe" (white civilisation) once stretched way in to the Mediterranean, North Africa, Middle East etc.

This document is very explicit.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9e/Alhambra_Decree.jpg

Ashkenazi
02-06-2012, 09:09 PM

Those sand niggers are not welcome here. It's our fucking land.

Beorn
02-06-2012, 09:11 PM

B..b..but I thought you were an Anglo-Saxon nationalist?

Fuck off, dickhead. Your trolling is becoming tedious.

TheBorrebyViking

No it's not. Your own god kicked you out. Can't wait till a war with Iran blows all you Semites up.

Gaztelu
If the jews don't belong in Europe, and they don't belong in Israel (or the middle east), then where do they belong?

Israel and the Middle East

Kanuni
02-06-2012, 09:12 PM
Ashkenazi how many negative reps did they give you?

your reputation

Ashkenazi is a sticknigger

Ashkenazi
02-06-2012, 09:14 PM
No it's not. Your own god kicked you out. Can't wait till a war with Iran blows all you Semites up.

Yeah whatever, good luck with that. The people of Iran (Persians) are on OUR SIDE. Only their dickhead government is against us. If Iran defeats us, we will make sure to take the whole world with us. End of Israel = End of world.

We are the messianic generation, we reclaimed the land.

Odoacer
02-06-2012, 09:14 PM
No, Jews are not European. The Jews of Europe have some close genetic affinities with Europeans, but they are distinct.

Ashkenazi
02-06-2012, 09:15 PM
Ashkenazi how many negative reps did they give you?

your reputation

Beorn is spamming me with negreps.

Ashkenazi
02-06-2012, 09:15 PM
B..b..but I thought you were an Anglo-Saxon nationalist?

Fuck off, dickhead. Your trolling is becoming tedious.

I'm not an Anglo-Saxon nationalist and I'm not trolling, dumbo.

Beorn
02-06-2012, 09:17 PM
I'm not an Anglo-Saxon nationalist and I'm not trolling, dumbo.

So you just said you were to hide your amazing Israeli/Jewish nationalism?

LastManOnEarth
02-06-2012, 09:20 PM
The only concise theory speaking for a non-semitic origin of the Jews stems from the idea that modern day Ashkenazis do not come from the middle-east but from the Khazar empire which was situated in modern day Russia.

The theory was propagated by Arthur Koestler through his book "the thirteenth tribe".

It´s an interesting theory but not very popular in mainstream history description.

GeistFaust
02-06-2012, 09:21 PM
Yeah whatever, good luck with that. The people of Iran (Persians) are on OUR SIDE. Only their dickhead government is against us. If Iran defeats us, we will make sure to take the whole world with us. End of Israel = End of world.

We are the messianic generation, we reclaimed the land.

This is the problem with Jewish people and Judaism in general. They have such a Messianic vision of themselves in the world, which is not bad in and of itself.

Its just they misuse it, and instead of culturing it and cultivating it with intellectual traits and virtue they fill their pockets up.

I acknowledge its important to see your own people in a positive image, and even sometimes a chauvinistic image, but I don't particularly like the Jewish brand. We need more cooperation between different nations than this nonsense which hinges on a malign and narcissitic form of selfishness.

Ashkenazi
02-06-2012, 09:22 PM
So you just said you were to hide your amazing Israeli/Jewish nationalism?

I never said such a thing.

Benacer
02-06-2012, 09:26 PM

This is the exact attitude that will lead Zionists to their demise.

Ashkenazi
02-06-2012, 09:27 PM
This is the exact attitude that will lead Zionists to their demise.

It's called racial preservation.

Rochefaton
02-06-2012, 09:31 PM
Europoid? The majority of them are, yes. European? No.

LastManOnEarth
02-06-2012, 09:31 PM

You for real?

Beorn
02-06-2012, 09:35 PM
I never said such a thing.

tee-hee! Had a bit of an editing frenzy, huh? :D

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=694497&postcount=70

The Lawspeaker
02-06-2012, 09:37 PM
Then why should we have them ? Because that's what Jews preach here: tolerance and multiculturalism. Think about the Holocaust™.

poiuytrewq0987
If Armenians can be considered European then I don't see why Jews can't be too. Both are Mideastern in origin but Jews have evolved to be European... as have Armenians.

Hess
absolutely not. I would go as far as to say that Jews are not just Non-European but also Anti-European.

Ashkenazi
02-06-2012, 09:39 PM
absolutely not. I would go as far as to say that Jews are not just Non-European but also Anti-European.

Hang on... Weren't you just a few hours ago saying Jews were European? :confused:

Supreme American
02-06-2012, 09:41 PM
Hello, troll. They don't call themselves European, so why ask us?

The Lawspeaker
02-06-2012, 09:44 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/86/EwigerJudeFilm.jpg

pnWqko2AOiQ

poiuytrewq0987
02-06-2012, 09:46 PM
Der Ewige Civis Batavi... :coffee:

The Lawspeaker
02-06-2012, 09:48 PM
Der Ewige Civis Batavi... :coffee:
And you're just a annoying little gobshite without a shred of loyalty. One week you are pro-Yugoslavia, then pro-Turk, then pro-USA and then pro-Jew.

So whatever you say isn't worth a brass farthing. You have no backbone but then again: your rich daddy always keeps you out of trouble so... you can afford to have no backbone.

Still, here is my advise (and it will come as shock): grow a fucking spine, dude.

Talvi
02-06-2012, 09:51 PM
I am a Mongoloid Jew but I am European!!!

poiuytrewq0987
02-06-2012, 09:52 PM
And you're just a annoying little gobshite without a shred of loyalty. One week you are pro-Yugoslavia, then pro-Turk, then pro-USA and then pro-Jew.

So whatever you say isn't worth a brass farthing. You have no backbone but then again: your rich daddy always keeps you out of trouble so... you can afford to have no backbone.

Grow a fucking spine, dude.

I am pro-Yugoslavia, pro-US, pro-Turk and pro-Jew. Got a problem with that?

poiuytrewq0987
I am a Mongoloid Jew but I am European!!!

:love:

Hess
Hang on... Weren't you just a few hours ago saying Jews were European? :confused:

Lots of people are genetically European and can pass as Europeans- Turks, Chechens, some Middle Easterners, etc.

However, being an actual European requires both a culture/mentality in addition to genetics. Some Jews may look the part, but they are certainly not European in spirit and culture.

The Lawspeaker
02-06-2012, 09:53 PM
I am pro-Yugoslavia, pro-US, pro-Turk and pro-Jew. Got a problem with that?
You're pro nothing. You change your loyalties even quicker then a normal guy changes his socks because, frankly, you don't even have a country and thus you are devoid of loyalties. You live a Jew's life: daddy bought you a nice life away from "your country" so you wouldn't have to see the shitehole it has turned into.

poiuytrewq0987
02-06-2012, 09:54 PM
You're pro nothing. You change your loyalties even quicker then a normal guy changes his socks because, frankly, you don't even have a country and thus you are devoid of loyalties. You live a Jew's life: daddy bought you a nice life away from "your country" so you wouldn't have to see the shitehole it has turned into.

You're insane.

The Lawspeaker
02-06-2012, 09:56 PM
You're insane.
You're pathetic.

Scrapple
02-06-2012, 09:57 PM
tee-hee! Had a bit of an editing frenzy, huh? :D

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=694497&postcount=70

Yeah I remember him saying that yesterday.

poiuytrewq0987
02-06-2012, 09:58 PM
You're pathetic.

Go take a pill.

The Lawspeaker
02-06-2012, 10:02 PM
Go take a pill.
Why don't you sign up for the army ? Be a man for once in your life.

poiuytrewq0987
02-06-2012, 10:03 PM
Why don't you sign up for the army ? Be a man for once in your life.

Why don't you? Don't give me that sob story you can't. Man up and defend Netherlands from teh jooz and hitlers!

The Lawspeaker
02-06-2012, 10:06 PM
Why don't you? Don't give me that sob story you can't. Man up and defend Netherlands from teh jooz and hitlers!
I don't want wars for the sake of it. You want your "American Empire" (this week at least) so why don't you leave daddy's home and the big cars alone for a moment go practice what you preach: sign up.

poiuytrewq0987
02-06-2012, 10:07 PM
I don't want wars for the sake of it. You want your "American Empire" (this week at least) so why don't you leave daddy's home and the big cars alone for a moment go practice what you preach: sign up.

I don't want American Empire, it already exists. :confused:

The Lawspeaker
02-06-2012, 10:08 PM
I don't want American Empire, it already exists. :confused:
Then why are they losing war after war ?

Stars Down To Earth
02-06-2012, 10:09 PM
Jews are just...Jewish.

The Ashkenazi variety (and I assume we're talking about them) were originally Semitic, and still are on a socio-cultural level. Although their history in Europe is over a thousand years, where they've mixed a lot with their European host populations, they still identify with their Jewishness. But they've absorbed both genes and memes from the places they have lived, so there is no obvious answer to this question. A large amount of the genes within Ashkenazi Jewry are pretty assimilable by an European majority, but it's the Semitic culture and parasitic behaviour of Jews that doesn't have any place in Western civilisation. There's an obvious problem when grey-eyed, pale-skinned, educated German Jews, who are assimilable by white folks, prefer to identify with Mizrahim Jews rather than with their European countrymen. But any assimilation of Jews has to be a surrender by them, and acceptance of our own Indo-European worldview, loyalties and culture. To make a long story short: Ashkenazim won't be viewed as "European" until they choose to stop being an annoying minority and blend into the mainstream.

That said, I don't really oppose the existence of Israel. As a nationalist, I'm all for the nation-state idea, and even the Jews should have their own country to call home. It's mainly the parasitic Jewish minority in the West that has been a problem, not the ones in Israel. So I'm not against the idea of Zionism as such. Deport all the American Zionist cunts over to Israel, and make them clear minefields with their feet.

poiuytrewq0987
02-06-2012, 10:09 PM
Then why are they losing war after war ?

Really? America still has its empire, they must not be doing a very good job at defeating us...

The Lawspeaker
02-06-2012, 10:10 PM
Really? America still has its empire, they must not be doing a very good job at defeating us...
You wouldn't be able to see it from your rich daddy's home. Go and ask the loved ones of those who died in America's wars or of the thousands that committed suicide after coming home.

poiuytrewq0987
02-06-2012, 10:12 PM
You wouldn't be able to see it from your rich daddy's home. Go and ask the loved ones of those who died in America's wars or of the thousands that committed suicide after coming home.

Rich daddy home? Please don't make things up about me. :thumb001: I have talked to plenty of American soldiers who deployed in Afghanistan. They're doing the right thing, helping the Afghans break free from Taliban control. :)

Mordid
02-06-2012, 10:20 PM
No, Abraham was their founder. And he originally came from Assyria. It's North of modern Israel.

Raikaswinþs
02-06-2012, 10:22 PM
wtf, mordid back? lol Loki has a sense of humour

Aviane
02-06-2012, 10:23 PM
No, Abraham was their founder. And he originally came from Assyria. It's North of modern Israel.

Good facts.

And welcome back Mordoboy. :wink

dralos
02-06-2012, 10:25 PM
jews ain't european,they're semitic,they don't look european and don't live in europe and don't want to be european

Thunor
02-06-2012, 10:28 PM
No, I don't count Jews as European. Mostly because of their Jewy behavior which is completely non-European, but also their weird Levantine and Armenoid phenotypes which are non-white (although they're still Caucasoid). I'm not especially biased against Jews in this regard, since I've also met several Sicilians who look non-white. So yeah, it's mainly their culture that bothers me.

Otherwise, I agree with this:

A large amount of the genes within Ashkenazi Jewry are pretty assimilable by an European majority, but it's the Semitic culture and parasitic behaviour of Jews that doesn't have any place in Western civilization. There's an obvious problem when grey-eyed, pale-skinned, educated German Jews, who are assimilable by white folks, prefer to identify with Mizrahim Jews rather than with their European countrymen. But any assimilation of Jews has to be a surrender by them, and acceptance of our own Indo-European worldview, loyalties and culture. To make a long story short: Ashkenazim won't be viewed as "European" until they choose to stop being an annoying minority and blend into the mainstream.
Yeah, the Jewish religious identity is mainly the thing that welds them together. They're racially pretty diverse.

That said, I don't really oppose the existence of Israel. As a nationalist, I'm all for the nation-state idea, and even the Jews should have their own country to call home. It's mainly the parasitic Jewish minority in the West that has been a problem, not the ones in Israel. So I'm not against the idea of Zionism as such.
I agree.

It's pretty funny, how many "White Nationalists" whine about the shit-brown Palestinians and are so concerned about them. If anything, they're even less European than the Jews.

purple
02-06-2012, 10:29 PM
Americans are only making things worse. Neither Africans, nor Afghans need freedom. Leave the damn Talibans alone, along with the goatfuckers and Somalis. The Western World always wants to help. You're not helping, you're just messing things up even more. Leave the Africans to eat cow shit, as they like, it's how they were raised. Leave Allah and his people alone, they are fine the way they are, they don't need freedom. Freedom for them is when the Americans get the fuck of the Middle Eastern soil.
We, White people, think Africa and the Middle East have problems. They don't. They are just fine and they don't need anyone's help:thumb001:

Aviane
02-06-2012, 10:29 PM
Some Jews to me are European while others aren't.

Only Ashkenazis and some Sephardi Jews are Europeans as well as looking Western Asian although some can look really European without been noticed as one.

Jews well in European for example have contributed alot to European culture and even being the people behind to media masses and just businesses in general.

The Lawspeaker
02-06-2012, 10:32 PM
Americans are only making things worse. Neither Africans, nor Afghans need freedom. Leave the damn Talibans alone, along with the goatfuckers and Somalis. The Western World always wants to help. You're not helping, you're just messing things up even more. Leave the Africans to eat cow shit, as they like, it's how they were raised. Leave Allah and his people alone, they are fine the way they are, they don't need freedom. Freedom for them is when the Americans get the fuck of the Middle Eastern soil.
We, White people, think Africa and the Middle East have problems. They don't. They are just fine and they don't need anyone's help:thumb001:
They are fine in a very SNAFU way.. so we should let them be happy by leaving them alone to be happy in their very SNAFU way until they, for all I care, go extinct through to their tribal feuds, hunger, cannibalism or their own bloody ineptitude. We should leave them alone for as long as they don't threaten or bother us and let nature run it's course.

Fortis in Arduis
02-06-2012, 10:56 PM
Jews are not European.

I do not believe that the OP is Jewish.

StonyArabia
02-06-2012, 11:20 PM

Americans are there for $$$$, and to have geopolitical strategical locations. The Americans are not there for helping people bring freedom or democracy it's all nonsense, and because of the American invasion and trying to force it's culture on the Middle East and Central Asia, there is strong anger and resentment. The Americans left Iraq, although the war is not over, because the Americans can't subdue the the Western and NorthWestern portion of the country, as well the resistance has went underground. The Americans thought they might be seen as liberators but this was an error on their part.

They are fine in a very SNAFU way.. so we should let them be happy by leaving them alone to be happy in their very SNAFU way until they, for all I care, go extinct through to their tribal feuds, hunger, cannibalism or their own bloody ineptitude. We should leave them alone for as long as they don't threaten or bother us and let nature run it's course.

Inter-European rivarly is just as common, as that of the non-European world. From the Balkans to Ireland.

Nairi
02-06-2012, 11:36 PM
Loki wrote in banning thread:

The following users have been banned for creating sock-puppet accounts and posting from the same location in Brick Lane, London:

Ashkenazi
Jelly J
KAVKAZETS
Nox123

This guy is Bloodraven, he was pro Jewish and pro Northern Caucasian, Kavkazets means from Caucasus and Nox are Chechens.
I think it was IdealUral who suggested that Bloodraven is a Mountains Jew from Northern Caucasus and we see it is true.

Benacer
02-06-2012, 11:37 PM
Quite obvious troll. He will probably be back still.

Mordid
02-06-2012, 11:43 PM
Quite obvious troll. He will probably be back still.
I don't know whether he is an experienced troll, or a very fucked up person. :rotfl:

Kalimtari
03-19-2014, 12:32 PM
part of them is usually Euro (cuz most of them are mixed with the locals)

Smeagol
03-24-2014, 01:07 AM
Depends.

Francesci De Medici
03-25-2014, 03:09 AM
I don't care, all I known is that the world would be a better place if all the Jews moved to Mars.

Sikeliot
03-25-2014, 03:10 AM
Ashkenazis and Sephardis are European. Ashkenazis, at least, are genetically similar to Sicilians, southern Italians etc. Sephardis too, to a smaller extent.

7eleven
03-25-2014, 03:24 AM
Ashkenazis and Sephardis are European. Ashkenazis, at least, are genetically similar to Sicilians, southern Italians etc. Sephardis too, to a smaller extent.

I agree with you completely.

Francesci De Medici
03-29-2014, 10:05 PM
If Jews are Europeans, then Albanians, Arabs, Nigerians, Gypsies are too ;).

Francesci De Medici
03-29-2014, 10:08 PM

Ashkenazis similar to Sicilians ? :picard2:

Prisoner Of Ice
03-29-2014, 10:16 PM
Not european but europid. Jewish r1a1 and Q probably actually come from middle east and they are not something they picked up in europe.

Sikeliot
03-29-2014, 10:24 PM
Ashkenazis similar to Sicilians ? :picard2:

Yes. Got a problem Brazilian imposter?

Anglojew
03-29-2014, 11:33 PM
Sephardi = Pan-Med Europids
Ashkenazi = European + Med Europids
Mizrahi = Med Europids

Smeagol
03-29-2014, 11:39 PM
Was Felix Mendelssohn European? His music was about as German in spirit as Wagner's.

Longbowman
03-30-2014, 03:56 PM
Not european but europid. Jewish r1a1 and Q probably actually come from middle east and they are not something they picked up in europe.

Yep. Most Jewish YDNA is indeed MENA. But most Jewish mtDNA is European.

Chichic
03-30-2014, 03:57 PM
Jews are Afro-Asians like Arabs.

They are Semites and not Europeans.

EyeOfTheTiger
03-30-2014, 05:05 PM
ashkenazi jews are european, most sephardic jews are also european in my opinion. mizrahi jews arent.

Francesci De Medici
03-31-2014, 11:18 PM
And? I'm Sicilian, but work in Brazil.

Neon Knight
04-01-2014, 06:06 PM
From the genetic evidence I have seen, Ashkenazis are semi-European.

JQP4545
04-03-2014, 08:47 PM
From the genetic evidence I have seen, Ashkenazis are semi-European.

They are close to Greek and Tuscans genetically, so in that sense yes. However, culture is more important than DNA and so is Jewish culture more European or more Middle Eastern? It seems like over time they became more and more Westernized and today are pretty much completely Westernized, hence the conflict with the Palestinians. I cannot speak for Israelis, but Jews living in Western nations are pretty much Westernized.

captainflint
04-05-2014, 08:29 AM
I dont see how a girl like this can be mostly middle eastern as ppl are saying

http://jeweell.com/data_images/out/78/1152947-bar-refaeli.jpg

she doesnt exacty represent the average Jew/Israeli though, most look more middle eastern and have dark hair, Id say most are at about 1/2 European, 1/2 middle eastern, but can easily be as high as 80% or more depending on what line their ancestry came from.

Mortimer
04-05-2014, 09:05 AM
this thread reminds me of how many terrible racist posters are gone, thanks god. good change of the forum