PDA

View Full Version : For the Apricity guys: What part of the womens body turns you on the most?

Stegura
05-02-2009, 07:04 AM
Anyway, remember Ajatar/Thorgerd? She used to ask guys whether they're tit men or butt men. Here's a dare for ya, Stegura: start a poll. :D

Okay, if you insist! ;)

Psychonaut
05-02-2009, 07:14 AM
What can I say? There's nothing in the world quite like a perfectly shaped rump on a woman. :thumb001:

Lulletje Rozewater
05-02-2009, 07:58 AM
Hands, feet and the sparkle in here eyes
All other parts can be rectified by surgery.

Loki
05-02-2009, 12:19 PM
Hands, feet and the sparkle in here eyes
All other parts can be rectified by surgery.

LOL, I would broadly agree with this. :D

I voted "Other", since I am not sure any one specific body part would make me pick one woman over another. I think in the end it boils down to the complete picture; the combination. Big boobs look delicious on some women, but on others they won't fit.

One of the first parts I look for in a woman is nice hands -- Boerseun is quite correct. I can learn a lot about a woman by looking at her hands. And when things become more intimate, the feet. Yes I adore nice feet ... :coffee:

Absinthe
05-02-2009, 12:39 PM
Don't you guys ever consider the whole package? :D Just curious. I mean, what good would a perfect body be if a woman's face is ugly, or vice versa. Not to mention intelligence and character :icon_ask:

Ulf
05-02-2009, 12:45 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_709-UY_kyd8/SZOjKuYYbII/AAAAAAAAARM/Nh2RzotbsI0/s400/dat-ass.jpg

Tolleson
05-02-2009, 12:59 PM
Don't you guys ever consider the whole package? :D Just curious.

Of course we do but that would be another for another thread topic.

Now let's not get off topic: Ass-man here.

Atlas
05-02-2009, 01:02 PM
Good thread idea, if we can discuss this as usual in a non-provocative manner.

I'm more romantic than the average horny guy "OMFG Have you seen her butt !?" in the streets thing. I usually first focus on her face, eyes first, mouth second etc. Then, okay, I admitt I will have a look at the rest, tits and ass. But not as something I would consider a priority.

Now I'm gonna go take a look at the men features for chicks ! :p

Sigurd
05-02-2009, 01:26 PM
I was contemplating for a while now whether I was a "tits-man" or a "legs-man" but came to the conclusion that whilst I suppose that I find nice and proportionate breasts of all aesthetically proportionate sizes nice, and that whilst I find it extremely difficult to take my eyes off a nice pair of legs, be they long or short, slim or stocky...

... neither are perhaps what turns me on the most. I do have to say that it is that "special look" in a woman's eyes. It is the first thing that catches my eye when I see a lovely lass. I remember vividly that with my "first great love", she looked perfect in all proportions and had nice breasts, nice legs and a nice butt - but that physical feature about her I obsessed with most and couldn't stop telling my friends about were those unique clear-blue eyes, and whenever she looked up to me with those eyes, I felt almost like in a delirium because I do believe that eyes are the gates to someone's soul, and I sort of "liked what I saw in her eyes."

And that stays the same, even in bed. That which makes sex between lovers so much better than casual sex could ever be is: There is nothing more of a turn on than those caring, dedicated, in a way almost 'devotional' eyes which say: "I want you, and nothing but you." That has to be the greatest turn on there is. :thumbs up

Vargtand
05-02-2009, 01:36 PM
Her genes, must be superior:D

Umm don't know I love a woman’s ass as much as her breasts both must be pretty... but I guess I don't really know, I say both damn it..

But the face must be pretty.. That is a must. After all that is the only thing I will get to stare at when the state religion goes Muslim :’( :P

Lulletje Rozewater
05-02-2009, 01:51 PM
Don't you guys ever consider the whole package? :D Just curious. I mean, what good would a perfect body be if a woman's face is ugly, or vice versa. Not to mention intelligence and character :icon_ask:
An uglyface does not bother me.
I cover the face with Batik work:)

Gooding
05-04-2009, 01:44 AM
BOOBAGE

Sol Invictus
05-04-2009, 01:46 AM
Definately the bum. The best indicator of fertility and health.

Loki
05-04-2009, 01:48 AM

A lot of things don't matter in the dark. What does, is smell of breath, body odour, hair cleanliness and smoothness of skin. A woman who smells nice will cover a multitude of her other "sins", as far as I'm concerned. The road to my heart is through my nose.

Sigurd
05-04-2009, 03:31 AM
A lot of things don't matter in the dark. What does, is smell of breath, body odour, hair cleanliness and smoothness of skin. A woman who smells nice will cover a multitude of her other "sins", as far as I'm concerned. The road to my heart is through my nose.

Quoted Loki for reference: "A woman can be ugly. As long as she is Nordish and smells good I am not fussed." This quote has now been added to the secret dossiers, less for the message, but for the fact that a man who's traditionally pocketed the prettier half of the ladies' world admits that he'd gladly settle for less, as long as she was Nordish, cleanly, perfumed and brushed her teeth at least once a week. :wink :tongue :thumb001: :D

Óttar
05-04-2009, 03:40 AM
Yes I adore nice feet ... :coffee:

No doubt. ;)

I highly enjoy the ass as well.

Eldritch
05-04-2009, 09:05 AM

Unless they're rock-bottom dumb and/or hardcore misogynists (i.e, losers -- and yes, I'm talking to you, Phleg), of course guys can and do appreciate the whole package. However that co-exists happily with the fact that almost all men are total fetishists for one thing or the other.

Men simply are (wildly generalising) way kinkier than women -- in fact many are probably kinkier than many women can even imagine. To my knowledge, there aren't many websites for women who are into guys with big toes, or big noses, or nice hands, etc, etc ad infinitum. All of these and more are around for men, because there's demand for them.

HawkR
05-04-2009, 10:04 AM
It all depends on what I'm doing. If you know what I meen:p

When it comes to just get "turned on" it's everything, but if one particular, it's gotta be the face. I can't stand to watch a double-d with a brick-smashed-face:p But if anything more than else turns me on it's the brain, you might be all fine, sexy and astounishing, but adding dumb to the whole concept and I'll take myself another beer:p

Electronic God-Man
05-04-2009, 10:20 AM
http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn56/silliybilly/ass.jpg

Fortis in Arduis
05-04-2009, 10:50 AM

I believe that is called 'brown baggin' it' :tongue

You might want to familiarise yourself with these new terms:

BOBFOC - body of 'baywatch', face of 'crimewatch'

FOBBOC - face of 'baywatch', body of 'crimewatch' ;)

Freomćg
05-04-2009, 11:01 AM
Most important thing is a pretty, soulful face. After that, I'm quite drawn to the backside. And I must say, that girl in the middle ^ - incredible!

Eldritch
05-04-2009, 11:43 AM
I believe that is called 'brown baggin' it' :tongue

Wow, I always thought that meant putting your bottle of cheap-ass (no offense to tha ladies' lovely, shapely asses) malt liquor in a brown bag so you can't be fined for drinking in public. :p

Sensory deprivation can be hot, but in my experience "it" usually prefers bsndanas etc, rather than brown paper bags.

Beorn
05-04-2009, 03:11 PM
For me to be attracted to a woman solely by her attributes, she needs firstly to have a beautiful face with soft luscious lips ripe for kissing, amongst other duties.

She should have thick, long hair to run my hands through in the grip of passion and deep coloured eyes of blue or green, although I do not mind brown eyed women.

The body should be near to perfection as possible.

The breasts should be at least a handful and have exquisitely pert nipples with which to suckle upon in the act of sex.
I don't mind huge breasts, as they can be good fun, but they annoy the hell out of me after a while and I yearn for small, manageable breasts.

The figure should be petite and curvy with one scrumptious arse to hold and admire.
The arse should be wholesome but not fat. It should also be "revealing" when the lady is in the act of kneeling for pleasure, shall we say ;)

This (http://www.seekeyra.com/) is the perfect arse. :dev

Baron Samedi
05-05-2009, 12:41 AM
Fuck, and people say I am descriptive.... ^^^^^

I don't care as long as the bitch isn't.... well.... a bitch.

Oh, and doesn't look like last weeks bloated roadkill, or a steroid-ridden whale of some sort.....

Barreldriver
05-05-2009, 12:52 AM
Well considering that I'm quite large and seem to tower over many o woman, I tend to notice the face or head first, however the situation dictates where my eyes are later diverted. My eyes are naturally drawn to motion, whatever part of the body moves the most I notice, typically the rump or the breasts, and I must say a nice aft end is quite a bonus :D

Gooding
05-05-2009, 01:12 AM
Nice tits and a good personality(and a lot of libido) are all I need, personally.:D Deep blue eyes, milk white skin, long light brown to blond hair are definite plusses, as well as an ability to cook.:P:thumb001:

anonymaus
05-06-2009, 09:17 AM
Beauty, brains and self-confidence--am I asking too much?

Beauty comes in many forms physical and mental and, as Loki said above, the way a woman affects a man's olfactory sense can really be a game-changer no matter the initial attraction.

I find self-esteem the most attractive quality about a woman but, since I don't want to be accused of dodging the topic: whatever a woman's best feature is, I likely will find that to be most attractive.

If I must choose, I would say it's the general shape of her body from neck down and the way she carries her head atop it--not just a "part" like she's Mrs. Potato Head.

Murphy
12-16-2009, 03:07 PM
I generally take in the whole package but I am inclined towards the legs and arse :D!

Regards,
The Papist.

Cail
12-16-2009, 03:13 PM
The sexiest part is the ass, but there is also a lower limit for a face - ugly girl even with the best ass is still ugly, though an average face will do if the ass is real good :D. That, if we are speaking about one-night stand. For a more stable relationship, face (and intelligence) is the most important.

Cail
12-16-2009, 03:16 PM
I wonder what would the results (and possible variants) be in the opposite poll (what they find attractive in us). Maybe someone of the local girls posts it :D?

Svarog
12-16-2009, 03:26 PM
Quite frankly her face, that's the part of the girl you spend most time looking at. xD
Seriously tho, if the girl is pretty in her face, as long as she doesn't look like my fridge down there, I could not care less how tight the ass is, I'll leave that to Cosmo and crap like that to judge what's 'good' ass and what is not.

Eldritch
12-16-2009, 04:32 PM
I wonder what would the results (and possible variants) be in the opposite poll (what they find attractive in us). Maybe someone of the local girls posts it :D?

;)

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4108&highlight=his+expensive+car

MarcvSS
12-16-2009, 04:41 PM
The smile on her face and those twinkling eyes...

Jarl
12-16-2009, 05:01 PM
Hmm... interesting question. Face is most aesthetically pleasing and overall more important to me than other physical characteristics. Though I reckon as far as crude sexual arousal is concerned, other parts should have a more significant effect ;)

The Khagan
12-16-2009, 05:10 PM
lawl, this forum is full of assmen. I'll fit in here just fine.

Cail
12-16-2009, 06:35 PM
;)

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4108&highlight=his+expensive+car

They say they like manboobs :eek:.

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/Yermo77/ManBoobs.png

:p:D

Gotta grow some quick :eek:!

Amapola
12-16-2009, 08:36 PM
Gosh, I smell the testosterone of this thread from here

:bounce:

Sol Invictus
12-16-2009, 08:40 PM
My sister should never being saying that word... :cool:

Eldritch
12-16-2009, 08:46 PM
They say they like manboobs :eek:.

Gotta grow some quick :eek:!

Wait a minute, you mean you don't have them yet? You ain't a proper net-nutzi/keyboard kommando till you got a pair.

Beer and pizza help. His name was Robert Paulson.

Falkata
12-16-2009, 10:28 PM
Face, hips/ass and skin. Last one is a bit weird but i like an uniform soft skin without many freckles, moles... I´ve never care too much about breast, actually i prefer well shaped small boobs than big ones :p

Dalriada
12-17-2009, 12:09 AM
As far as first sight is concerned, I'm one of the minority of breast men here.

A pretty face is also very important - I tend to like slightly larger girls, but only when they have a pretty face (that includes not caked in make-up, or sporting a phoney tan).

Antonine
12-17-2009, 12:57 AM
External beauty is not eternal.

Eldritch
12-17-2009, 12:59 AM
External beauty is not eternal.

And inner beauty is?

Falkata
12-17-2009, 01:02 AM
Nothing is eternal, so enjoy it while you can

Antonine
12-17-2009, 01:06 AM
And inner beauty is?

No but it can last longer, but there is more to a woman than the bum. What is beauty to you? That question exists for the others as well. My favorite part is the face. That is the only thing I am supposed to look at anyway because the best way is to wait until a sacred bond, at least for me.

Eldritch
12-17-2009, 01:22 AM
No but it can last longer, but there is more to a woman than the bum.

I'd think that that is pretty obvious. This whole thread is tongue-in-cheek anyway.

What is beauty to you? That question exists for the others as well.

It's complicated. I don't know if I'd be altogether comfortable articulating my standards of beauty here in great lenght, actually. Let's just say that I agree with more-than-just-the-bum bit.

My favorite part is the face. That is the only thing I am supposed to look at anyway because the best way is to wait until a sacred bond, at least for me.

A-ha!! So you do have a favourite part of the female anatomy after all -- even if it's the product of a tortured compromise!!

Seriously though, I don't know you, and I'm the last person who could afford to pass judgment on others' lifestyle choices, but don't find that even a little tragic?

Cail
12-17-2009, 02:06 AM
No but it can last longer

It can, but it often doesn't. From my personal experience, inner beauty can fade very quick. I wouldn't want to generalize, but i've seen too many examples of how women get somewhat retarded as they "mature". Just a few years can turn a clever, funny, open-minded girl that you used to spend night high on pot and metaphysics into a stupid bitch interested mostly in "stars on ice" and getting married.

Antonine
12-17-2009, 03:39 AM
I'd think that that is pretty obvious. This whole thread is tongue-in-cheek anyway.

It's complicated. I don't know if I'd be altogether comfortable articulating my standards of beauty here in great lenght, actually. Let's just say that I agree with more-than-just-the-bum bit.

A-ha!! So you do have a favourite part of the female anatomy after all -- even if it's the product of a tortured compromise!!

Seriously though, I don't know you, and I'm the last person who could afford to pass judgment on others' lifestyle choices, but don't find that even a little tragic?

What tortured compromise? Looks are important for obvious reasons, but you do not want an empty nice looking box, right?

It can, but it often doesn't. From my personal experience, inner beauty can fade very quick. I wouldn't want to generalize, but i've seen too many examples of how women get somewhat retarded as they "mature". Just a few years can turn a clever, funny, open-minded girl that you used to spend night high on pot and metaphysics into a stupid bitch interested mostly in "stars on ice" and getting married.

What is wrong with security and a woman's nature in wanting stability?

Cato
12-17-2009, 04:25 AM
http://memegenerator.net/Instances/754/Al-Hooters-Hooters-yum-yum-yum-Hooters-Hooters-on-a-girl-thats-dumb.jpg

Amapola
12-17-2009, 10:07 AM
If I were a boy I would concentrate on her smile and face. A glowing face can be mezmerizing.

Lulletje Rozewater
12-18-2009, 08:43 AM
Saartjie Baartman

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/7785/saartjebaardmanarch526.jpg

Eldritch
02-02-2010, 02:17 PM
I think the video speaks for itself. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Vp6I6kRjTM

Pallantides
02-02-2010, 03:31 PM
Buttocks
http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac316/Pallantides/stuff/1261889229429.gif

Arne
02-02-2010, 03:37 PM
Thank God this Post is anonym..

The Face shows how she react.
They dislike to be reduced only on the Bum and the Breasts.

Liffrea
02-02-2010, 04:11 PM
Legs, preferably a pair.....

Sigrid
02-02-2010, 04:17 PM
Legs, preferably a pair.....

Hahaha... struck me as very funny, but I'm tired, so lots of things are funny to me when I'm tired. :)

By the way, what a strange thread - who care what other men find attractive? :confused: Each man is his own.

OK, not a thread for the ladies, sorry! I'll duck out gracefully.

SuuT
02-02-2010, 04:41 PM
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t204/riverstonedesign/Sexy%20Stuff/ASS.gif

^Hypnotic, yes?

Actually, the general curvature of a woman's body in a dimly lit room does it for me. :laugh:

Beorn
02-02-2010, 05:08 PM
I swore I knew that arse from somewhere. That is the "greatest ass on the internet" as says Howard Stern. Her name is Keyra Augustina. She is from Argentina.

lI_cO4Erh4o

She even has a fan club. (http://keyra-augustina-ass.blogspot.com/search/label/pictures)..kind of.

Fortis in Arduis
02-02-2010, 10:33 PM
The dick.

Lulletje Rozewater
02-03-2010, 12:32 PM
http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/8954/burkagirl.jpg

Goidelic
02-11-2010, 06:58 AM
The face because it gives a good idea what her phenotype is and hence her ancestry. ;)

poiuytrewq0987
02-11-2010, 07:03 AM
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa162/babeswithstuff/big%20boobs/boobs.jpg

I'm what you call a "tit man", ass is second to tits but I definitely have to have bountiful tits otherwise the chick won't be so attractive especially if she has flat tits. I don't like chicks with flat tits, not so attractive, I don't require the chick to have D cup tits but be reasonably sized although if her tits are like really large then that make tits less attractive too. I don't like fake tits, I'm a au naturel guy. :)

Goidelic
02-11-2010, 07:05 AM
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa162/babeswithstuff/big%20boobs/boobs.jpg

I suppose that's another way for racial evaluation! :p:D

Tabiti
02-11-2010, 08:13 AM
BTW, read an article according to which the tit men were less intelligent. And it's kind of true if we look where bigger sizes are preferred (mostly in Arabic world).;)

Arne
02-11-2010, 08:53 AM
If i see big big Eyes then it´s over for me.. especially in Colors with Green and Blue mixes mostly prefered than some Blue only Eyes.
A Slender Body turns me on and the Ass shouldn´t be that big.
I like generous Lips also..
Dorsals are also nice too take a look uppon.

poiuytrewq0987
02-11-2010, 08:57 AM
If i see big big Eyes then it´s over for me.. especially in Colors with Green and Blue mixes mostly prefered than some Blue only Eyes.
A Slender Body turns me on and the Ass shouldn´t be that big.
I like generous Lips also..

Someone like this one (http://tinytitties.tribe.net/photos/be79dfa0-4c2d-4f7e-9a00-65671aa4d651), perhaps? :D

Arne
02-11-2010, 09:25 AM
Not bad Voijn

like these..
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_kyKXKLbd0vM/R4_quSaZqkI/AAAAAAAABSQ/dlIK0HSWIJw/s320/IMG_6523.jpg

some are a bit darker haired but still not "Out of Range"
http://www.cineastentreff.de/teleschau/200646/2/200646_176532_2_012.jpg

And Accents turn me on.. :rolleyes2:

http://www.klatschheftli.ch/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/lindafah.png

http://static.rp-online.de/layout/showbilder/49547-BK_GIRLS_2010_08.jpg

http://www.bild.de/BILD/lifestyle/reise/fotos/2009/10/schweizer-bauern/BK__GIRLS__2010__00.jpg__13748343__MBHF-1255963010,templateId=renderScaled,property=Bild,h eight=349.jpg

The one in the Middle
http://img.webme.com/pic/m/motorradrennsport/3erpack.jpg

1,3 and 5 from left are my Favorites here..
http://is.blick.ch/img/gen/O/h/HBOhD71K_Pxgen_r_900x586.jpg

The Right one
http://d.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/ng/sh/autonews/20080305/14/2477843315.jpg

and this female in the Video maybe

TG1CgMbSf1U

poiuytrewq0987
02-11-2010, 09:59 AM
This is actually a toughie...

This

http://91.121.132.199/gifs/659.gif

or this?

http://91.121.132.199/gifs/11357.gif

Radojica
02-11-2010, 04:36 PM
Her Ass 21 33.87%

Her boobies 10 16.13%

Her legs 4 6.45%

Her face 17 27.42%

other 10 16.13%

:clap:

Loki
02-11-2010, 04:40 PM
You can survive without boobies. And you can survive without arses. But you can't without teh kitteh. ;)

Eldritch
02-11-2010, 05:07 PM
BTW, read an article according to which the tit men were less intelligent. And it's kind of true if we look where bigger sizes are preferred (mostly in Arabic world).;)

But on the other hand, notice that Europe's most intelligent countries, Sweden, Holland and Germany, are also quite predominantly tit countries. ;)

Bravado
03-17-2015, 01:12 AM
Butt and hips.

FeederOfRavens
03-17-2015, 01:16 AM
Legs, hips, boobs and face.

Alchemysta
03-17-2015, 01:17 AM
Legs,face.

Trun
03-17-2015, 01:27 AM
Moustaches.

Trogdor
03-17-2015, 01:32 AM
Her eyes definitely.

Óttar
03-17-2015, 01:32 AM
Feet and ass. It vacillates. One can be ascendant over the other depending on the situation.

RandoBloom
03-17-2015, 01:34 AM
Hips, more than anything. Good hips stand out on a woman and that woman stands out in my eyes :laugh:

Mark
03-17-2015, 01:34 AM
Face, legs/nice feet.

Furnace
03-17-2015, 01:35 AM
Face and ass.

Pjeter Pan
03-17-2015, 01:39 AM
the elbows

http://health.learninginfo.org/images/elbow.jpg

FUCK THIS IS SO HOT

leisitox
03-17-2015, 01:40 AM
The cock

Kabul
03-17-2015, 01:42 AM
The headscarf

Armand_Duval
03-17-2015, 02:15 AM
1.-Face.
2.-Butt.
2.-Legs and Feet.

Nonetheless it has to be a balance among these three "turns on", becuase the prettiest face in a body of an skeleton or in a body of a walrus wouldn't turn me on either if you know what I mean...:rolleyes:

Bobby Martnen
08-08-2018, 08:48 AM
No part of a woman's body turns me on.

I like female and male faces equally, but I don't want to see breasts, vaginae, buttocks, navels, or any other "undershoulder" part of a woman.

Hands and wrists are fine, but I don't really like exposed arms either.

Iloko
08-11-2018, 01:03 PM
butt

Bogdan
08-11-2018, 04:14 PM
Her behind is what I find myself most attracted to primally, if it’s a nice one. All kinds of breasts are good as long as she has them haha. She needs to have a good face and personality too though.

GreentheViper
08-11-2018, 04:22 PM
Her face

CommonSense
09-01-2018, 01:33 PM
A pretty face matters the most to me, followed by the lower body (ass, legs, feet).

Papastratosels26
09-01-2018, 01:46 PM
Face, Body analogy.

Στάλθηκε από το G3311 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

gıulıoımpa
09-01-2018, 01:49 PM
Brain.

the problem is that they always outsmart me