PDA

View Full Version : Classify BREEessrig(youtube girl user)

leisitox
02-09-2012, 02:13 AM
Awesome and atractive(hot :D) youtuber with great vids, I support her.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVjYG9iMCf8&feature=g-all-s&context=G240e518FAAAAAAAAAAA

Raikaswinþs
02-09-2012, 02:33 AM
CROMMM!!! she irritates the crap out of me:angry: . Damn I hate youtube chicks. They're the worse than Plywood Cutout Folk Art :puke:

j9EOjizFxFA

seriously she is kind of good looking, but I still wanna slap her in the face with a huge mortadella slice :D

leisitox
02-09-2012, 02:34 AM
Mmmm... yeah, is irritable but is for FAPING :D

GeistFaust
02-09-2012, 02:36 AM
Borreby + North Atlantid admixture would be my approximation.

leisitox
02-09-2012, 02:38 AM
She gave me DA boner :D

GeistFaust
02-09-2012, 02:41 AM
She gave me DA boner :D

How would you classify her other then as a Boneroid. I personally think she could fit into parts of France, Germany, Beneleux, Denmark, and England. She sort of has a West-Northwestern-Central European look in my eyes.

Raikaswinþs
02-09-2012, 02:54 AM
you youngsters ain't got no taste. I grew up phantasizing with the likes of Monica Belucci, Maggie Cheung and (thanks dad) Jane Fonda.

Nowadays people fap at 5 minutes-glory youtube camwhors who cant articulate two sentences without going "hummm" "hemmm" , doing weird thing with their eyebrows ..let alone keeping their eyes on frame.

Comte Arnau
02-09-2012, 03:00 AM
you youngsters ain't got no taste. I grew up phantasizing with the likes of Monica Belucci, Maggie Cheung and (thanks dad) Jane Fonda.

Nowadays people fap at 5 minutes-glory youtube camwhors who cant articulate two sentences without going "hummm" "hemmm" , doing weird thing with their eyebrows ..let alone keeping their eyes on frame.

Lol. :p

Don't worry, I don't get it either. That need of uploading hummmm see-my-big-face videos confessing about simple bullshit as if it was some Greek drama is too 21st-century for my psychological understanding of the world.