Dutch
British
Albanian
English
French

Saar
02-09-2012, 02:33 PM
#7 is ok
Could you be more precise on what you've written under #1 and 5?

kwp_wp
02-09-2012, 08:23 PM
British
Russian
British
Russian
British
Russian
British
Russian

GeistFaust
02-09-2012, 09:08 PM
1. Paleo-Atlantid type with a strong North Atlantid influence, and I would guess he comes from Wales, England, or Scotland.

2. Sub-Nordid type, and I would guess anywhere from France, Germany, Beneleux, Austria, or Italy.

3. Atlantid with an Alpinoid influence, and she looks stereotypically French to me, but I suppose she could fit into the British Isles, Beneleux, and parts of Germany to a lesser extent.

4. Sub-Nordid type basically, and I would put her into the Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Austria, and even parts of Northern France.

5. Brunn with a strong Nordid influence, and I would put him into the British Isles in general.

6. Alpinoid with some sort of Nordo-Mediterranid Atlantid influence, and I would say he has a look that could pass from England, Scotland, France, Italy, Spain, Ect. Definitely a more Pan Western European look overall. But basically more in the Western parts of Europe away from the more Central localities.

7. Alpinoid + Dinarid type, and she could fit into the more Central and Eastern parts of Europe in my opinion, but I would say Germany, Austria, Northern Italy, Croatia, Slovakia, and Slovenia in general.

8. North Atlantid predominantly, and I would put him mainly in England, Wales, or Scotland, but he could fit into parts of Ireland and Northern France.

Saar
02-10-2012, 03:54 PM
Thanks to Geist Faust for his great job.
But, let's change the task for a change. That is, try to match everybody with the national identities assuming that all of them belong to the same country.