PDA

View Full Version : Time to Disband NATO

Hussar
02-09-2012, 10:58 AM
Vote and opinons, please......

Joe McCarthy
02-09-2012, 11:09 AM
Thread title should read 'Time to disband Western Civilization'.

Rollo
02-09-2012, 11:19 AM
Now that the Cold War's over NATO is irrelevant, at the moment it's only being used to further Israel's terrorist, imperialist and genocidal goals in the Middle East

Joe McCarthy
02-09-2012, 11:23 AM
Now that the Cold War's over NATO is irrelevant, at the moment it's only being used to further Israel's terrorist, imperialist and genocidal goals in the Middle East

The only NATO operation currently underway in the Middle East is Afghanistan. It has nothing to do with Israel, much less 'genocide'.

Magyar the Conqueror
02-09-2012, 11:30 AM
NATO should be disbanded, along with UN and the USA(especially the US-Israel brotherhood)

Joe McCarthy
02-09-2012, 11:35 AM
NATO should be disbanded, along with UN and the USA(especially the US-Israel brotherhood)

Had there been a credible UN in 1933 there wouldn't have been a credible Nazi military threat in 1939.

But then crazy ideas come in bunches.

Magyar the Conqueror
02-09-2012, 11:37 AM
NATO and UN piss me off because they make it difficult for Hungary to invade Slovakia and Romania.

And you insult the Nazis again, but they were the best thing to happen to Europe since 1933.

Magyar the Conqueror
02-09-2012, 11:39 AM
NATO are terrorists that gave Kosovo to Albania on a silver platter.
Their only aim is to take over the world and turn it into a 1 (Jewish) government state.

Siberyak
02-09-2012, 11:41 AM
NATO are terrorists that gave Kosovo to Albania on a silver platter.
Their only aim is to take over the world and turn it into a 1 (Jewish) government state.

Your right, on September 11th 1991 daddy bush gave a speech to Congress calling for a new world order.

Joe McCarthy
02-09-2012, 11:51 AM
NATO and UN piss me off because they make it difficult for Hungary to invade Slovakia and Romania.

Precisely. Which of course is why these institutions exist in the first place. They keep nuts like you from even making it past the drawing board stage. No surprise you worship the last nut that did get anywhere. :rolleyes:

Magyar the Conqueror
02-09-2012, 11:59 AM
Precisely. Which of course is why these institutions exist in the first place. They keep nuts like you from even making it past the drawing board stage. No surprise you worship the last nut that did get anywhere. :rolleyes:

Nations should defend themselves, not cry for help from some judeo-globalist morons like you.

Max
02-09-2012, 12:17 PM
NATO and UN piss me off because they make it difficult for Russia to invade countries like Hungary, Slovakia, Romania.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y121/monk75/Amen-Brother.jpg

Magyar the Conqueror
02-09-2012, 12:20 PM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y121/monk75/Amen-Brother.jpg

Yes, Russia can be a problem, but they barely won in Chechnya without spamming artillery everywhere.

Incompetent drunk Russians are the least of my concerns.

poiuytrewq0987
02-09-2012, 12:21 PM
No, it would be disastrous for Europe and world peace. The NATO is the only thing that's keeping Europe united militarily and to a lesser extent, politically. If we just up and disband NATO then the Western civilization will be weakened immensely and we will be vulnerable to threats that never existed back in 1939 such as strong China with a potential global reach or Russia with nukes. Additionally, we'd get crazies like MagyarCossack calling to start WW3 to restore his precious today non-Hungarian Hungarian lands. :coffee:

Magyar the Conqueror
02-09-2012, 12:26 PM
No, it would be disastrous for Europe and world peace. The NATO is the only thing that's keeping Europe united militarily and to a lesser extent, politically. If we just up and disband NATO then the Western civilization will be weakened immensely and we will be vulnerable to threats that never existed back in 1939 such as strong China with a potential global reach or Russia with nukes. Additionally, we'd get crazies like MagyarCossack calling to start WW3 to restore his precious today non-Hungarian Hungarian lands. :coffee:

Thats why we need a GrossDeutsches Reich combined with Nagy Magyaroszag to keep the world peace.

Geronimo
02-09-2012, 12:28 PM
Yes, Russia can be a problem, but they barely won in Chechnya without spamming artillery everywhere.

Those "incompetent drunkards" will kick your ass in no time, the ruskies managed to defeat the nazies, how long do you think it will take them to wipe Hungary from the face of the earth !? I would say a day or two :)

Anyway you seem to be on the wrong side of mental health.

Max
02-09-2012, 12:28 PM

Just remember that it takes just one incompetent drunk Russian with a set of keys and some launch codes to turn your country into a pile of ash. I'd stay snug and safe under NATO's blanket if I were you :rolleyes:

Siberyak
02-09-2012, 12:30 PM
Those "incompetent drunkards" will kick your ass in no time, the ruskies managed to defeat the nazies, how long do you think it will take them to wipe Hungary from the face of the earth !? I would say a day or two :)

Nope, Russia was just caught feeding there soldiers dog food

Magyar the Conqueror
02-09-2012, 12:31 PM

Well, considering how long it took them to defeat Chechens who had homemade guns without iron sights, it would take them a few years to defeat Hungary.

And waah wahha "we have nukes!!".
yes, from the 60s, hopefully they will break down on their way and hit Moscow by accident, that would be a shame :rolleyes:

And defeat the Nazis? Look at the casualties you dumbass.
For ever 1 German there were 10000 slavicsed mongoloids spraying and praying with tanks.

Rollo
02-09-2012, 12:33 PM

NATO is a disgusting, vile slave-contract that forces all the good, white citizens of the alliance to shed their blood so Israel can benefit.

Iran is our friend, they are a nation with a great history who want nothing more than to be left alone and to stop being provoked by the bastards in Tel-Aviv/Washington. They are blockaded for wanting nothing more than freedom from Jewish tyranny.

NATO/UN stole Kosovo from Albania, they can go to hell for that.

Also, if you believe 9/11 involved Afghanistan in any way, you truly are a conservative Republican;)

What's the point in debating this though? The Jewish-led western economies are about to collapse soon anyway, then NATO and the UN will not even be credible entities once international chaos takes over for a time.

Padre Organtino
02-09-2012, 12:33 PM
Well, considering how long it took them to defeat Chechens who had homemade guns without iron sights, it would take them a few years to defeat Hungary.

And waah wahha "we have nukes!!".
yes, from the 60s, hopefully they will break down on their way and hit Moscow by accident, that would be a shame :rolleyes:

Does Hungary really have a strong army now?

Plus Russians sucked at guerrilla warfare but they won conventional war part pretty quickly. And I really don't know where you are gonna hide in Hungarian Plai if the country becomes occupied.

Magyar the Conqueror
02-09-2012, 12:35 PM
Does Hungary really have a strong army now?

Plus Russians sucked at guerrilla warfare but they won conventional war part pretty quickly. And I really don't know where you are gonna hide in Hungarian Plai if the country becomes occupied.

Lol Georgian defending Russia, you must be Armenian.

And I will hide in the mountains of Felvidek and Erdely.

Padre Organtino
02-09-2012, 12:37 PM

Nah, just stating the obvious. Georgians had to sign those shitty documents that were not very far from capitulation precisely because they realised that guerilla war against Russian troops would send the country to stone age. So the question is: are Hungarians ready to pay the price?

Magyar the Conqueror
02-09-2012, 12:38 PM
Nah, just stating the obvious. Georgians had to sign those shitty documents that were not very far from capitulation precisely because they realised that guerilla war against Russian troops would send the country to stone age. So the question is: are Hungarians ready to pay the price?

The question is, what does Russia want with Hungary in the first place?

Hey lets play a different game, what would happen if Dagestan invaded Haiti?

Rollo
02-09-2012, 12:39 PM
Wait wait wait. Why would Russia nuke and invade Hungary in the first place?

Padre Organtino
02-09-2012, 12:39 PM

Well, some crazy Russian patriots still dream of returning to domnation in Eastern Europe. Of course the ones to really be cautios about Russian Imperialism should be Kazakhs, Ukranians and Baltic folks (it's kind of obvious with Georgians).

Magyar the Conqueror
02-09-2012, 12:41 PM
Well, some crazy Russian patriots still dream of returning to domnation in Eastern Europe. Of course the ones to really be cautios about Russian Imperialism should be Kazakhs, Ukranians and Baltic folks (it's kind of obvious with Georgians).

Then dont vote Zhirinovsky, simple.
Although if Zhirinovsky did win, shit would hit the fan.

Geronimo
02-09-2012, 12:42 PM

In the mountains of Erdely you will get your ass kicked by gypsie vlachs (just like at Posada) so there is no place for you to hide really :laugh:

Padre Organtino
02-09-2012, 12:43 PM
Then dont vote Zhirinovsky, simple.
Although if Zhirinovsky did win, shit would hit the fan.

He's just a clown. I'd say that a lage chunk of modern Russian Nationalist are relatively isolationist so if they win Russia wil probably concentrate more on internal issues (that are plenty).

Rollo
02-09-2012, 12:43 PM

Russia is breeding itself out anyway. The birthrate is negligible and it has a declining population rate even with immigration.

I'm sure that if Russia launched a war with Putin at the head, the populace would riot and overthrow him. His popularity went down 25% since 2008, and that's with rigged voting;)

Magyar the Conqueror
02-09-2012, 12:46 PM
In the mountains of Erdely you will get your ass kicked by gypsie vlachs (just like at Posada) so there is no place for you to hide really :laugh:

Posada happened how long ago?
And Posasa was in Wallachia, not Erdely.

Geronimo
02-09-2012, 12:47 PM
He's just a clown. I'd say that a lage chunk of modern Russian Nationalist are relatively isolationist so if they win Russia wil probably concentrate more on internal issues (that are plenty).

and thats what Russia should do, concentrate on internal issues, its a shame that a country with such resources is doing so bad ...

Magyar the Conqueror
02-09-2012, 12:48 PM
Russia is breeding itself out anyway. The birthrate is negligible and it has a declining population rate even with immigration.

I'm sure that if Russia launched a war with Putin at the head, the populace would riot and overthrow him. His popularity went down 25% since 2008, and that's with rigged voting;)

In a few decades Russia= Greater Kavkaz

Padre Organtino
02-09-2012, 12:48 PM

The same is true for many of its neighbours except for those stans that are slowly colonising it. BTW Balkanites seem to be doing really well in terms of demographics compared to the rest of Eastern Euros. I wonder how much of that is Gypsy contribution?

Geronimo
02-09-2012, 12:49 PM
Posada happened how long ago?
And Posasa was in Wallachia, not Erdely.

Posada's location is hardly the point my friend ;)

Padre Organtino
02-09-2012, 12:49 PM
and thats what Russia should do, concentrate on internal issues, its a shame that a country with such resources is doing so bad ...

Well, I'm all for it;)

poiuytrewq0987
02-09-2012, 12:51 PM

Putin promised to try raise the GDP per capita to at least $25,000 by 2025 I think, so, that's a start. There are a lot of Russians who actually live on $50,000/year or more but they all live in "oil provinces" where their petroleum industry is concentrated in.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Russia_GRP_per_capita_2008_US_dollars_(nomina l).svg

Padre Organtino
02-09-2012, 12:52 PM
Putin promised to try raise the GDP per capita to at least $25,000 by 2025 I think, so, that's a start. There are a lot of Russians who actually live on $50,000/year or more but they all live in "oil provinces" where their petroleum industry is concentrated in.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Russia_GRP_per_capita_2008_US_dollars_(nomina l).svg

They mostly live in Moscow and other major financial/economic centers. The really rich oils provinces are a minority and have a small population.

Rollo
02-09-2012, 12:52 PM
The same is true for many of its neighbours except for those stans that are slowly colonising it. BTW Balkanites seem to be doing really well in terms of demographics compared to the rest of Eastern Euros. I wonder how much of that is Gypsy contribution?

Too much of course.

Is Georgia colonising Russia? Georgia should be given Chechnya and the rest of the Caucausus.

Kavkaz Cila!

Magyar the Conqueror
02-09-2012, 12:53 PM

And I promised that Hungary will rule the universe.

Max
02-09-2012, 12:57 PM

If NATO falls and US troops/bases leave its only natural that the Russian sphere of influence will encompass all of Eastern Europe and even beyond. This unification of Greater Hungary will never happen. It will be squashed within a week unless France,Germany,Britain somehow ally themselves with you. Europe does not need a third world war just because a some Hungarians still have wet dreams of reclaiming their long lost land.

Magyar the Conqueror
02-09-2012, 12:59 PM
If NATO falls and US troops/bases leave its only natural that the Russian sphere of influence will encompass all of Eastern Europe and even beyond. This unification of Greater Hungary will never happen. It will be squashed within a week unless France,Germany,Britain somehow ally themselves with you. Europe does not need a third world war just because a some Hungarians still have wet dreams of reclaiming their long lost land.

Hopefully the Russians will leave their poverty, alcoholism, AIDS and drugs and dumbarsery in Russia and dont bring it to the rest of Europe.
We had that happen already.

Padre Organtino
02-09-2012, 01:00 PM
Too much of course.

Is Georgia colonising Russia? Georgia should be given Chechnya and the rest of the Caucausus.

Kavkaz Cila!

Nope, Georgians are bad demographically (not as horrible as Russians) and it's more like they are being colonised y Azeris and etc:( Plus I think Georgians should be in Georgia and work for their country. They assimilate too quickly so diasporal living is not for them.

I don't think North Caucasus should belong to Georgia but I wouldn't mind grabbing some parts of it or exercising influence.:cool:
Now in reality it's unfortunately more likely that Turks will regain control of it if Russians fall bakc.:rolleyes:

Rollo
02-09-2012, 01:01 PM

Never trust a man in a yarmulke
http://www.radioislam.org/islam/english/jewishp/russia/putin-yarmulke.jpg

Siberyak
02-09-2012, 01:02 PM
Do Armenians have really low birth rate also ?

Magyar the Conqueror
Nope, Georgians are bad demographically (not as horrible as Russians) and it's more like they are being colonised y Azeris and etc:( Plus I think Georgians should be in Georgia and work for their country. They assimilate too quickly so diasporal living is not for them.

I don't think North Caucasus should belong to Georgia but I wouldn't mind grabbing some parts of it or exercising influence.:cool:
Now in reality it's unfortunately more likely that Turks will regain control of it if Russians fall bakc.:rolleyes:

Says the Georgian living in France?:confused:

Padre Organtino
Do Armenians have really low birth rate also ?

Yep:(

Rollo
02-09-2012, 01:03 PM

Did you serve in the 2008 War?

At the very least, Georgia could head a federation of the Caucasian peoples, with the Chechens finally being free

Padre Organtino
02-09-2012, 01:03 PM
Says the Georgian living in France?:confused:

I did not emigrate there and I wasn't even born in Georgia but I would like to return to the country.

Max
02-09-2012, 01:12 PM

It's not really that out of reach. Russia has been doing MUCH better in the last 10 years. If they pass some basic economic,social reforms within the next few years im sure they can get to that mark. Moscow, St.Petersburg already have a GDP/capita like that.

poiuytrewq0987
02-09-2012, 01:30 PM
It's not really that out of reach. Russia has been doing MUCH better in the last 10 years. If they pass some basic economic,social reforms within the next few years im sure they can get to that mark. Moscow, St.Petersburg already have a GDP/capita like that.

I agree, Russia has enormous potential, all Russians need to do is exploit that potential. A good start is by building a strong information economy, and high-paying blue collar jobs (for example, jobs in Detroit's manufacturing plants pay about $20/hr with amazing benefits) only then Russia can stop relying on oil sales and have it become secondary to Russia's primary economy composed of information and blue collar jobs (high-paying manufacturing jobs preferably).

Also: http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40461

The Lawspeaker
02-10-2012, 09:08 PM
If NATO could stick to it's original ideals (a mutual defence pact) then it might have some use but by judging it by how it is behaving now (the strongman of the Zionists) it might just as well be disbanded.

Mosov
02-10-2012, 10:15 PM

Why does Jobbik support Azerbaijan then?

Arrow Cross
02-10-2012, 10:22 PM
We don't need any self-righteous military treaties that protect weak and unworthy landgrabbers from our coming reconquista of the Carpathian Basin.

Magyar the Conqueror
02-10-2012, 10:24 PM
We don't need any self-righteous military treaties that protect weak and unworthy landgrabbers from our coming reconquista of the Carpathian Basin.

I agree with this 100%

We would have had our lands back ages ago if it wasnt for them.

The existence of NATO saves the weak, thus ruining the flow of the natural evolution and progression.

Joe McCarthy
02-10-2012, 10:55 PM
I agree with this 100%

We would have had our lands back ages ago if it wasnt for them.

The existence of NATO saves the weak, thus ruining the flow of the natural evolution and progression.

More like it prevents twobit fanatics from starting WW3.

Magyar the Conqueror
02-10-2012, 11:06 PM

The west doesnt care enough to start WW3 over it, much in the same way they couldnt care less about Czechoslovakia in 1938.

The Lawspeaker
02-10-2012, 11:08 PM
The west doesnt care enough to start WW3 over it, much in the same way they couldnt care less about Czechoslovakia in 1938.
Try it. :thumb001:

Joe McCarthy
02-10-2012, 11:14 PM

Uh huh. I think we know what Czechoslovakia led to. :rolleyes:

Magyar the Conqueror
02-10-2012, 11:17 PM
Uh huh. I think we know what Czechoslovakia led to. :rolleyes:

Absolutely nothing?
Its Poland you are thinking of...

Joe McCarthy
02-10-2012, 11:20 PM
Absolutely nothing?
Its Poland you are thinking of...

We know what it led to. Moreover, Czechoslovakia didn't actually involve war. Magyar revanchists are talking about attacking three countries, all of which could draw other powers in. Wanting to light the European fuse again is the stuff of madmen.

Magyar the Conqueror
02-10-2012, 11:22 PM
We know what it led to. Moreover, Czechoslovakia didn't actually involve war. Magyar revanchists are talking about attacking three countries, all of which could draw other powers in. Wanting to light the European fuse again is the stuff of madmen.

Actually its 5 but nevermind.

Easy for you to say, you dont know what the hell you are talking about it.
I suggest we strip 72% of your country and give it to China for a day and then you can come on here and tell me who is the mad one.

And no attacking has to happen, the invaders of our lands should simply surrender and leave.

We are not ATTACKING, but we are LIBERATING!!

LIBERATING from foreign invaders and exploiters of our lands.

Joe McCarthy
02-10-2012, 11:26 PM
Actually its 5 but nevermind.

What are the 5?

I suggest we strip 72% of your country and give it to China for a day and then you can come on here and tell me who is the mad one.

In that case I suggest you send in the Hungarian Air Force to force such a settlement on us. :p

And no attacking has to happen, the invaders of our lands should simply surrender and leave.

We are not ATTACKING, but we are LIBERATING!!

LIBERATING from foreign invaders and exploiters of our lands.

You scare me.

Magyar the Conqueror
02-10-2012, 11:30 PM
What are the 5?

In that case I suggest you send in the Hungarian Air Force to force such a settlement on us. :p

You scare me.

http://users2.ml.mindenkilapja.hu/users/mrl/uploads/Trianon_mapa.jpg
6 if you count Croatia, but we dont want to attack them.

And why dont you want to lose lands? I thought its Ok? Or is it only cool if its Hungary? What a retarded hypocrite.....

Mercury
02-10-2012, 11:41 PM
NATO keeps the world at peace and always keeps Russia in check. I knew this long before even being a racial realist. There's no logical reason to want NATO disbanded, sorry. We're pretty damn lucky with the status quo right now.

Joe McCarthy
02-10-2012, 11:44 PM

And why dont you want to lose lands? I thought its Ok? Or is it only cool if its Hungary? What a retarded hypocrite.....

Okay, I've learned something new: you guys are even crazier than I thought.

Mosov
02-11-2012, 03:30 AM
@Magyar the Conqueror How is your relationship with Austria? What effect did the dual-monarchy leave on your relations till today?

RagnarLodbrok666
02-11-2012, 03:49 AM

Right on Magyar! there is nothing wrong with trying to gain your lands back from colonial powers. I also think its stupid and hypocritical that everyone else on here accuse people like you who show true national loyalty of trying to start world war III. Then they defend Isreali controlled NATO and all of their crimes of terror.

NATO's anti-communist operation back in the eighty's suckered some sociopath into pretending he was a rightwing fanactic of some kind and had this guy plant a bomb at an oktoberfest celebration and after his bomb went off he purposely got himself caught. These bastards are not our friends.

Joe McCarthy
02-11-2012, 03:54 AM
Then they defend Isreali controlled NATO and all of their crimes of terror.

If Israel controls NATO why didn't NATO launch military operations against Syria and Egypt in response to the Egyptians penetrating the Bar Lev Line in 1973? The yids could have used the help of their thralls about then. Indeed, the Egyptians were using NATO member West Germany's water cannons. :D

RagnarLodbrok666
02-11-2012, 04:00 AM
If Israel controls NATO why didn't NATO launch military operations against Syria and Egypt in response to the Egyptians penetrating the Bar Lev Line in 1973? The yids could have used the help of their thralls about then. Indeed, the Egyptians were using NATO member West Germany's water cannons. :D

Ok, I'm getting them confused with the UN maybe. The UN and NATO are friendly towards each other and their both humanist organizations, I guess they couldn't help who west germany sold some weapons too huh?

Joe McCarthy
02-11-2012, 04:44 AM
Ok, I'm getting them confused with the UN maybe. The UN and NATO are friendly towards each other and their both humanist organizations, I guess they couldn't help who west germany sold some weapons too huh?

Some amount of humanism is ok in the cause of peace. NATO and the UN help prevent another world war, and any preservationist should like that, especially considering what the first two gave us.

Magyar the Conqueror
02-11-2012, 10:05 AM
@Magyar the Conqueror How is your relationship with Austria? What effect did the dual-monarchy leave on your relations till today?

We don't hate them but we don't love them either, they did some bad stuff to us, mainly things to weaken our kingdom to prevent an uprising. They also invented the Finno-Ugric theory.

The land they owe us (Orvidek) is not that big a deal if I am honest, parts of it would be fine, the parts Hitler gave us in WW2.

Arrow Cross
02-12-2012, 01:44 AM

Try it. :thumb001:
And you guys wonder why the West (particularly Anglo-Saxon "balance politics") is so universally hated? Millenial nations are worth more than the petty, temporal, twobit economic interests of parasitic and decadent liberal democrazies.

You saw it fit not to intervene when we bled to protect Europe's back door for centuries, you threw us to the dogs again and again while you went out and colonized the world undisturbed. And now you step up like the benevolent grandfathers of the world, correctively bombing the hell out of anyone in Eastern Europe who'd like to pursue their national interests by any means necessary.

We, in this part of the world, no matter how poor, look gleefully upon your crises, patiently awaiting your fall. Every Rome sees its end, and the seeds are more than planted.

Joe McCarthy
02-12-2012, 02:24 AM
And you guys wonder why the West (particularly Anglo-Saxon "balance politics") is so universally hated?

If that were really the case there would be a serious political movement in Europe to disband NATO. There isn't, nor is one on the horizon.

Millenial nations are worth more than the petty, temporal, twobit economic interests of parasitic and decadent liberal democrazies.

Well, the concept of the balance of power itself originated in the age of empires, and saw its full flowering in the Congress of Vienna. I'll concede it wasn't great for smaller nations, but it was good in the utilitarian calculus as the prevention of war was and is in the West's interests as a whole.

Certainly it would be in Hungary's interests to have its old lands back, but it would create too much destruction, ultimately even in Hungary itself, for it to be worth the trouble.

We, in this part of the world, no matter how poor, look gleefully upon your crises, patiently awaiting your fall. Every Rome sees its end, and the seeds are more than planted.

It certainly wouldn't be the first time Magyars have held enmity for other Westerners, even to the point of cooperating with racial and civilizational aliens, now would it?

Rollo
02-12-2012, 02:22 PM
Okay, I've learned something new: you guys are even crazier than I thought.

I have a serious question for you Joe.

Hypothetically, say America goes to war with China tomorrow and loses, America has to sign a peace treaty that expands Mexico's borders right up to their pre-Mexican War ones. All this as punishment for going to war with China.

Now, say that the Mexicans who rule the area now force out all the Americans who now live in what used to be a part of the USA, and all the ones who can't leave are forcibly assimilated. We're talking tens of millions of white Americans being booted out of states such as Texas and California etc.

Would you want those lands back, even though no Americans even lived there anymore? Even though people can say "They were part of Mexico first", would you want them back? Would you want them back because the toil of your people is what built and developed those lands, not the Mexicans who rule over it now?

Furthermore, would you be annoyed that because of those territories being lost and losing the war, America could no longer be a superpower or even a great power? Would you be annoyed if a military alliance was agreed upon that would practically make it impossible for the USA to reclaim those states?

Don't debate whether China would win the war or not, that's not the point, just go on the assumptions of the first 2 paragraphs.

Joe McCarthy
02-12-2012, 02:30 PM
I have a serious question for you Joe.

Hypothetically, say America goes to war with China tomorrow and loses, America has to sign a peace treaty that expands Mexico's borders right up to their pre-Mexican War ones. All this as punishment for going to war with China.

Now, say that the Mexicans who rule the area now force out all the Americans who now live in what used to be a part of the USA, and all the ones who can't leave are forcibly assimilated. We're talking tens of millions of white Americans being booted out of states such as Texas and California etc.

Would you want those lands back, even though no Americans even lived there anymore? Even though people can say "They were part of Mexico first", would you want them back? Would you want them back because the toil of your people is what built and developed those lands, not the Mexicans who rule over it now?

Furthermore, would you be annoyed that because of those territories being lost and losing the war, America could no longer be a superpower or even a great power? Would you be annoyed if a military alliance was agreed upon that would practically make it impossible for the USA to reclaim those states?

Don't debate whether China would win the war or not, that's not the point, just go on the assumptions of the first 2 paragraphs.

Naturally I'd be infuriated and if someone was our America to our Hungary and they were faced with the prospect of a new world war I'd expect them to do precisely what we do now.

The history of Western Civilization is full of situations such as what Hungary faces now. The only thing that has changed is that we're charged with the primary role of keeping the peace - and not keeping that peace sets the stage for our civilization to lose far more than the Hungarians did in the Treaty of Trianon.

Of course, that doesn't make our Magyar friends any happier, but as long as the US Air Force is on standby there isn't much they can do about it, either.

Magyar the Conqueror
02-12-2012, 02:36 PM
Joe McCarthy, hopefully your country will crumble to pieces in the future (which it will) and you will be forced to look for food on all fours. That might do you a lot of good, humanity too.

Mosov
02-12-2012, 05:06 PM
We don't hate them but we don't love them either, they did some bad stuff to us, mainly things to weaken our kingdom to prevent an uprising. They also invented the Finno-Ugric theory.

The land they owe us (Orvidek) is not that big a deal if I am honest, parts of it would be fine, the parts Hitler gave us in WW2.

I've heard Hungarians were treated as second class citizens in the empire. Was there any admixture between Austrians and Hungarians?

Magyar the Conqueror
02-12-2012, 05:13 PM
I've heard Hungarians were treated as second class citizens in the empire. Was there any admixture between Austrians and Hungarians?

Austrian treatment of Hungarians was not that great really, they simply weakened the Hungarians so they can control them easier, but nowadays I am neutral towards them.

There is only a tiny amount of Hungarian speakers in Orvidek (Hungarian land in Austria), but its recognised as an official language. On the other hand, Hungarians make up a big chunk of Slovakia, yet Hungarian is illegal.

I dont have beef with Austrians, but I have beef with the Haspburgs.

Yeah, there was mixing between Hungarians and Germans.
For example, there were German communities in Hungary (Danube Swabians)

You can get Nordic looking Hungarians.

Joe McCarthy
02-12-2012, 05:19 PM
Joe McCarthy, hopefully your country will crumble to pieces in the future (which it will) and you will be forced to look for food on all fours. That might do you a lot of good, humanity too.

Take up the White Man's burden--
Send forth the best ye breed--
Go bind your sons to exile
To serve your captives' need;
To wait in heavy harness,
On fluttered folk and wild--
Your new-caught, sullen peoples,
Half-devil and half-child.

In patience to abide,
To veil the threat of terror
And check the show of pride;
By open speech and simple,
An hundred times made plain
To seek another's profit,
And work another's gain.

The savage wars of peace--
Fill full the mouth of Famine
And bid the sickness cease;
And when your goal is nearest
The end for others sought,
Watch sloth and heathen Folly
Bring all your hopes to nought.

No tawdry rule of kings,
But toil of serf and sweeper--
The tale of common things.
The ports ye shall not enter,
The roads ye shall not tread,
Go mark them with your living,
And mark them with your dead.

And reap his old reward:
The blame of those ye better,
The hate of those ye guard--
The cry of hosts ye humour
(Ah, slowly!) toward the light:--
"Why brought he us from bondage,
Our loved Egyptian night?"

Ye dare not stoop to less--
Nor call too loud on Freedom
To cloke your weariness;
By all ye cry or whisper,
By all ye leave or do,
The silent, sullen peoples
Shall weigh your gods and you.

Have done with childish days--
The lightly proferred laurel,
The easy, ungrudged praise.
Comes now, to search your manhood
Through all the thankless years
Cold, edged with dear-bought wisdom,
The judgment of your peers!

Rudyard Kipling, The White Man's Burden, 1899

This famous poem, written by Britain's imperial poet, was a response to the American take over of the Phillipines after the Spanish-American War.

We keep you from killing each other and you hate us for it. It's not easy being Americans; but someone has to do it.

rashka
02-12-2012, 05:24 PM
Hungarians make up a big chunk of Slovakia, yet Hungarian is illegal.
Those Hungarians in Slovakia are Slavs, not Magyars.

Magyar the Conqueror
02-12-2012, 05:25 PM
What makes you think that you pathetic little shits are entitled to be the world police?
Mind your own business.

Magyar the Conqueror
02-12-2012, 05:25 PM
Those Hungarians in Slovakia are Slavs, not Magyars.

WTF?
Seriously Rashka, go and troll somewhere else, k thx
The Majority of Serbs in Serbia are Slavicsed Albanians.