PDA

View Full Version : Raped because I'm white

Loki
05-03-2009, 09:07 AM
Raped because I'm white (http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/287414/Sarah-Douglas-waives-right-to-anonymity-to-tell-how-she-was-raped-by-immigrant-Amos-Moobeng.html)

Victim targeted by immigrant

By Jane Atkinson, 03/05/2009

A DEVASTATED young mum has told how she was raped by an illegal immigrant - because he enjoyed hurting white girls.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00037/rape_01_0305_37073a.jpg

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00037/rape_02_0305_37074a.jpg

Brave Sarah Douglas waived her right to anonymity to relive her terrifying ordeal at the hands of Amos Moobeng and stormed: "This racist should be shipped back home to rot in jail."

Sarah, 20, came forward after the South African was sentenced to nine years in prison for holding her hostage before raping her after she went to his flat with a pal.

The judge told the court Moobeng, 35, "deliberately targeted two white females".

But Sarah believes the monster has not been punished enough. "It makes me sick to think that this evil man came over specifically to rape and assault white girls," she said. "He should be booted out of the country.

Justice

"Instead, while he has shattered my life, he has the dream life he came here for - a comfy bed, a TV to watch whenever he likes and hot food three times a day. Where is the justice in that?"

Police figures have revealed that immigrants are carrying out one in six rapes in Britain - and an astonishing one in THREE in London. And last month it was revealed Romanian Ali Majlat attacked a British woman so he could go to jail because his rapist elder brother wrote to him saying how cushy life was in our prisons.

Moobeng was on the run after his visa ran out when he targeted Sarah and her pal at a hotel bar in Exeter.

"He came over with his friend Benson and was being very over the top and flirting with my friend," said Sarah. "I was pleased for her. She'd been single for a long time so I went along with it when he suggested we go to a club."

She only found out through Benson's trial evidence why Moobeng was so interested. "He said Moobeng had been making fun of me and my friend as soon as he saw us because we were white. He wanted to hurt us because we were white."

Six-footer Moobeng then invited the girls back to his flat for a nightcap. It was there he pounced. Sarah said: "He jumped on top of me and started kissing my neck but I kicked him off. I told my friend I wanted to go home before storming into the bathroom.

"The next thing Amos literally ripped the bathroom door from its hinges and shouted, 'Get out of there now'. Then I saw him grab my friend and whack her round the face three times. I screamed at him to leave her alone. He just stared at me." The girls fled the flat but in the panic Sarah lost her pal. She made the mistake of going back to find her. Moobeng was waiting.

"I heard the locks turn on the front door behind me when I went inside. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me upstairs into a bedroom. He locked that door too. I was screaming, crying and kicking.

"He slapped me around the face and then ripped off my clothes and raped me.

Grabbed

"All I could do was shut my eyes and scream and scream. He was so strong and no matter what I did I just couldn't free myself. I thought I was going to die.

"Afterwards I ran towards the window to try and jump out but he grabbed me and threw me back on to the bed.

"I kicked and screamed but he pinned me up against the wall and punched and punched at me until eventually I must have passed out." When she came to, she ran out of the flat to discover police - called by her friend - waiting.

Their sniffer dogs found Moobeng crouching behind the building but when arrested he gave a false name. He later jumped bail after the attack in 2007 but was tracked down to Edinburgh.

He was convicted of rape, false imprisonment and assault. Moobeng was also ordered to sign the Sex Offenders Register for life and was told he would be deported after serving his sentence.

Now Sarah is trying to piece her life back together and has managed to find love since the attack. She and her partner Dave Koker, 23, have just had a baby girl.

"I'm trying to move on, but I still have nightmares," she said. "If I hear a man with a foreign accent I shake with fear.

"That man was pure evil and should never have been allowed into this country to attack me in the first place."

Tabiti
05-03-2009, 09:18 AM
"I'm trying to move on, but I still have nightmares," she said. "If I hear a man with a foreign accent I shake with fear.

If she felt the same about immigrants before the accident, she would surely avoid so much troubles.
We are victims of our kindness towards inappropriate people. And why? Because the media says all are equal and should be treated equal, otherwise you are bad, narrow-minded person...

Discover
05-03-2009, 10:47 AM
These kinds of stories need more publicity. Then being unPC would be allowed to be shown as what it is, logic.

Lulletje Rozewater
05-03-2009, 12:19 PM
Raped because I'm white (http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/287414/Sarah-Douglas-waives-right-to-anonymity-to-tell-how-she-was-raped-by-immigrant-Amos-Moobeng.html)Sarah, 20, came forward after the South African was sentenced to nine years in prison for holding her hostage before raping her after she went to his flat with a pal.

Typical South African kaffir----9 years?????
In South Africa he would have gotten a minimum of 20 years and parole option after 12 years.
What goes on in England???????????
And who in the right mind would visit a kaffir???????

Atlas
05-03-2009, 12:26 PM
We can safely attribute this to poverty.

Beorn
05-03-2009, 01:03 PM
Model's life destroyed by rape and acid attack after meeting man on Facebook (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/lawandorder/5259163/Models-life-destroyed-by-rape-and-acid-attack-after-meeting-man-on-Facebook.html)

An aspiring model and television presenter who was raped by a man she met on Facebook and then had acid thrown in her face described her ordeal as "worse than death".

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01395/Lynch_1395589c.jpg

The 25-year-old was left partially blind in one eye, suffered third-degree burns and can now only eat through a plastic tube after a cup of sulphuric acid was thrown in her face.
A court heard her harrowing testimony as martial arts expert Daniel Lynch, 33, and Stefan Sylvestre, 20, were jailed for life over the two attacks which have left her a "broken woman".

The woman, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was beaten and raped by Lynch in March last year after he met her on the social networking website.
A few days later, his accomplice Sylvestre calmly approached her in the street in Golders Green, north London, and threw a cup of sulphuric acid in her face.
She suffered severe burns to her face and neck which have left her disfigured for life and can no longer swallow after some of the acid spilt down her throat.

Two more victims rudely awakened from their slumber.

RoyBatty
05-03-2009, 01:40 PM
"He came over with his friend Benson and was being very over the top and flirting with my friend," said Sarah. "I was pleased for her. She'd been single for a long time so I went along with it when he suggested we go to a club."

Six-footer Moobeng then invited the girls back to his flat for a nightcap. It was there he pounced. Sarah said: "He jumped on top of me and started kissing my neck but I kicked him off. I told my friend I wanted to go home before storming into the bathroom.

WTF were they doing consorting with these coons in the first place? What, in their opinion, happens when "invited back for a nightcap" by guys?

This SA kaffer is obviously a garden variety criminal / rapist but it defies logic what these idiots were doing hanging around with Omabongo. :confused:

RoyBatty
05-03-2009, 01:41 PM
We can safely attribute this to poverty.

The standard SA excuse is "the legacy of Apartheid made me do it". I kid you not.

Solwyn
05-03-2009, 06:40 PM
The standard SA excuse is "the legacy of Apartheid made me do it". I kid you not.

In my town, the excuse is always "You took my land". If you call the police, their question is always "What race are the perpetrators?" If you answer truthfully (aboriginal) they either take their sweet time getting there or they do not come at all. 95% of the time they do not come. This has ALWAYS been my experience when I have had to call the police in this town. My STUDENTS have heard me make calls and my Nigerian student told me to say it was Africans next time. Her reasonining: African men don't just fight, they tear each other to bits, so the police will come. My Asian students told me to tell the police that the perps are either Vietnamese or Philipino. Their reasoning: the police will think there is a gang doing drug deals and that everyone is going to haul out a weapon and shoot the place up. All of my students have laughed at me being truthful, saying that if the police think it's just a bunch of "Indians being mean to a white girl" that they won't come.

Unfortunately, I am beginning to suspect that my students may be correct.

Gooding
05-03-2009, 07:24 PM
In my town, the excuse is always "You took my land". If you call the police, their question is always "What race are the perpetrators?" If you answer truthfully (aboriginal) they either take their sweet time getting there or they do not come at all. 95% of the time they do not come. This has ALWAYS been my experience when I have had to call the police in this town. My STUDENTS have heard me make calls and my Nigerian student told me to say it was Africans next time. Her reasonining: African men don't just fight, they tear each other to bits, so the police will come. My Asian students told me to tell the police that the perps are either Vietnamese or Philipino. Their reasoning: the police will think there is a gang doing drug deals and that everyone is going to haul out a weapon and shoot the place up. All of my students have laughed at me being truthful, saying that if the police think it's just a bunch of "Indians being mean to a white girl" that they won't come.

Unfortunately, I am beginning to suspect that my students may be correct.

Why do the police ask about the racial background of the perpetrators?Why should that matter?I know that around here a white person is almost guaranteed to get a speeding ticket if they speed and a Hispanic will always get a warning and impartial, raceless justice doesn't exist around here, but this is the first time I've heard of a policeman brazenly ask about the perpetrator's race.Is that the determinant of whether or not the victim gets justice?I'm sorry you had to deal with that,Solwyn..it really does sound insane.:(:confused:

Solwyn
05-04-2009, 12:30 AM
Why do the police ask about the racial background of the perpetrators?Why should that matter?I know that around here a white person is almost guaranteed to get a speeding ticket if they speed and a Hispanic will always get a warning and impartial, raceless justice doesn't exist around here, but this is the first time I've heard of a policeman brazenly ask about the perpetrator's race.Is that the determinant of whether or not the victim gets justice?I'm sorry you had to deal with that,Solwyn..it really does sound insane.:(:confused:

They DO ask. It shocked me the first time it happened. The man on the phone took my information, assured me that there were officers already in the area wrapping up another call, and then said, "Oh, I almost forgot, what race are these guys?" I was taken aback. I first wanted to say "What is the correct answer?" then I wanted to say "Why does it matter, they're smoking crack in my lobby, beating the shit out of each other, harassing my students, frightening the clients, and making so goddamned much noise that I can see people on the sidewalk giving our whole front entrance as wide a berth as possible. Why should their race be an issue? They're breaking the law." There was a long pause and the man on the phone said, ".....yeah, thanks for calling, they'll be there in a bit."

J.H.C.....there was a day that one of them was out on the sidewalk below us, on so much of whatever that he was feeling no pain. He was crazy!!! I've seen stoned people and I've seen freaky people on crack, but never anyone like this. He was like a zombie, he just wouldn't stop. It was -15 out and he tore his clothing off from the waist up and I don't know where he found it, but he had a big strip of wood - it looked like ripped it off of something. He was beating everyone that moved on the sidewalk. He was covered in blood, pedestrians were bloody, some (the men) fought back and then kept on going, but the women were no match for him. Three of my students upstairs were on their cell phones calling 911, I could see cell phones appear like magic out on the street so we weren't the only ones calling. I locked both sets of doors because I did not want him running into the school. 15 minutes later Mr.Fucknutter is done with his tirade and stomps off. 10 minutes after that the police decide to roll in.

"Well, did you see where he went?" Yeah, like I followed him. Try trailing the path of destruction.

My students shake their heads when I have to call, "Miz C, you gotta stop telling people the truth." As much as I've considered that, like I've explained to my students, if I tell a lie and they DO come because they really think that there are crazy Sudanese men cutting each other up or Vietnamese drug lords shooting everyone that moves, and I am made out to be a liar, then it goes against me. Chances are, I'd get in trouble for it and then maybe they won't come when I call again.

Sol Invictus
05-04-2009, 12:41 AM
Police are trained to be unbiased and impartial. It's extremely odd, that dispatch will ask what the race of the perps are before sending Officers out to respond. This never happens with the OPP, and I'm suprised it happened with the RCMP.

Solwyn
05-04-2009, 01:03 AM
Police are trained to be unbiased and impartial. It's extremely odd, that dispatch will ask what the race of the perps are before sending Officers out to respond. This never happens with the OPP, and I'm suprised it happened with the RCMP.

Not RCMP. They are rural. I've never had an issue when I've lived in a rural area and had to call them. Given the distance that the mounties have to cover in a given area, they are efficient. And very nice. These were Winnipeg Police. Whole different story. They've been involved in a few different corruption scandals over the last twelve months. I'm not going to bother calling them anymore because there is no point. I'm told that the Biz Patrol, which is an unarmed private security company hired by some of the businesses downtown shows up faster, so I've go to see how we get in on this.

Sol Invictus
05-04-2009, 03:35 AM
Not RCMP. They are rural. I've never had an issue when I've lived in a rural area and had to call them. Given the distance that the mounties have to cover in a given area, they are efficient. And very nice. These were Winnipeg Police. Whole different story. They've been involved in a few different corruption scandals over the last twelve months. I'm not going to bother calling them anymore because there is no point. I'm told that the Biz Patrol, which is an unarmed private security company hired by some of the businesses downtown shows up faster, so I've go to see how we get in on this.

Interesting. Yeah I forgot all about Winnepeg Regional Police. RCMP covers 90% of the law enforcement out west so I assumed it was them. I haven't heard much about them, though, not even that they have a reputation for corruption but I wouldn't call it beyond the realm of possibility. Although my definition of a corrupt police force would be taking bribes and selling confiscated drugs, etc, and I just don't see that kind of a problem here with our Police in Canada. Police Officers are among the highest paid professions here. Personally, if I were you, and if you wanted to make a difference with all of this, you should contact the RCMP and tell them that they are basing whether or not they want to dispatch Officers to a call on the perp's race. It is 100% against Police procedure in Canada to be doing this, it is the exact opposite of how Law Enforcement are trained to deal with calls. Get the name of that dispatch operator and see to it that he looses his job!

Lulletje Rozewater
05-04-2009, 06:36 AM

No truer words said.
Why-student or not-did they let him into the UK.
Here we have about 50 rapes a day---a day- of which about 10 percent are reported and about 1 is followed up.
The legacy of Apartheid is in their mind and sex organs.

Solwyn
05-04-2009, 09:24 PM
you should contact the RCMP and tell them that they are basing whether or not they want to dispatch Officers to a call on the perp's race. It is 100% against Police procedure in Canada to be doing this, it is the exact opposite of how Law Enforcement are trained to deal with calls. Get the name of that dispatch operator and see to it that he looses his job!

LOL....considering the possibility that I may have to call 911 for a household emergency, I don't believe I'll be doing that:D I do understand where you are coming from, though.

I'm just venting because now that it's spring, Zombie season is in full force and some days it's like running the gauntlet. It won't quiet down to a dull roar until the mercury dips down to -30 again:p