PDA

View Full Version : "Dry sex" worsens AIDS numbers in southern Africa

Tabiti
05-04-2009, 06:38 AM
Sub-Saharans' disdain for vaginal wetness accelerates the plague.

Dry, abrasive vaginas are seen as desirable in sexual intercourse in the vast majority of southern African cultures, notes an article in Tuesday's Village Voice. Aversion to moisture in penetration has inflamed the HIV/AIDS epidemic in this region.

Many men and women regard the smell of vaginal secretions as repulsive, the report says, plus they're embarrassed by the noise of wet sex. Dry vaginas that are swollen with friction are also tighter; this pleases the men because it makes them feel larger. One common belief holds that loose, slippery vaginas are evidence of infidelity.

Dry sex promulgates HIV/AIDS in three ways: The lack of lubricant results in lacerations in the delicate membrane tissue, making it easier for the lethal virus to enter. In addition, the natural antiseptic lactobacilli that vaginal moisture contains aren't available to combat sexually transmitted diseases. Finally, condoms break far more easily due to the increased friction.

Sub-Saharan women attain this dryness in various ways. Herbs from the mugugudhu tree are wrapped in a nylon stocking and inserted into the vagina for 10-15 minutes in a procedure that one woman described as "very painful." Mutendo wegudo (dry soil where a baboon has urinated) is a traditional Zimbabwean recipe. A crushed stone called "wankie" is also utilized, reports the Oct. 23, 1998, World African Network, as are potions called chimhandara ("like a virgin" in Shona) and zvanamina ("taste me only" in Ndebele). Shredded newspapers, cotton, salt and detergents are also used.

Young, educated, urban lovers are slowly slipping away from dry sex, but even in the cities, the practice is retained by 50 percent who regard wet intercourse as a Western import that seeks to emasculate men. Overwhelmingly, dryness retains its deadly lock in rural areas, despite attempts by HIV/AIDS activists to save lives through education.

source: http://www.salon.com/health/sex/urge/world/1999/12/10/drysex/

Rainraven
05-04-2009, 06:57 AM
That's just ridiculous.. How bizarre to have a custom that goes so against the bodies natural response! :mad:

Tabiti
05-04-2009, 07:00 AM
That's just ridiculous.. How bizarre to have a custom that goes so against the bodies natural response! :mad:
Just like female circumcision.

So, ladies, are you still fond of black "lovers"?

Absinthe
05-04-2009, 12:26 PM
So, ladies, are you still fond of black "lovers"? :eek: Were we ever? :icon_ask: :p

Brynhild
05-04-2009, 12:28 PM
Just like female circumcision.

So, ladies, are you still fond of black "lovers"?

I've never had a black lover. I can't think of anything more repugnant!

Vargtand
05-04-2009, 12:32 PM
I find it strange that, that continent has survived this long...

Tabiti
05-04-2009, 12:34 PM
:eek: Were we ever? :icon_ask: :p
This was rhetoric question, but not for the ladies on this board, obviously :D

HawkR
05-04-2009, 12:35 PM
Can't say I'm suprised, it's SA you know. And yeah, it's sickening to think people could find it repulsive... The smell is lovely:p

Vargtand
05-04-2009, 12:37 PM
Can't say I'm suprised, it's SA you know. And yeah, it's sickening to think people could find it repulsive... The smell is lovely:p

I would not know, never smelled a black woman, but hey I'll take your word for it.

HawkR
05-04-2009, 12:41 PM
Haha! I knew I should have written it some other way. But on a serious note, I have no idea how a black womans vagina smells like, but should it be any different? Now, I'm repulsed by black women generally, don't know why but still, should/do they smell differently down there?

Absinthe
05-04-2009, 12:42 PM
Can this discussion get any more disgusting? :D

HawkR
05-04-2009, 12:44 PM
Haha, yeah, with both me and Varg here, it can:p

Vargtand
05-04-2009, 12:46 PM
Can this discussion get any more disgusting? :D

Oh yes:cool:

Thorum
05-04-2009, 12:47 PM
Ewwwww.......

Manifest Destiny
05-04-2009, 01:54 PM
I don't see what the problem is. You may not realize this, but black Africans have long known the cure for AIDS: http://archives.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/africa/12/10/infant.rape/

Groenewolf
05-04-2009, 02:19 PM
I find it strange that, that continent has survived this long...

Indeed, the more you read about things like this the louder the question gets inside once head.

Lady L
05-04-2009, 02:21 PM
Many men and women regard the smell of vaginal secretions as repulsive, the report says, plus they're embarrassed by the noise of wet sex. Dry vaginas that are swollen with friction are also tighter; this pleases the men because it makes them feel larger. One common belief holds that loose, slippery vaginas are evidence of infidelity.

:eek: Sounds like they make sex only enjoyable for men! :rolleyes2: What dumbasses! And btw, if any of that kind read this- slippery vaginas are evidence of they want/enjoy you!!! :D

Who else hates the word vagina :confused::D

Lulletje Rozewater
05-04-2009, 03:42 PM

Here it is repulsive.
Fact 1. African women steal chicken from the supermarket and stick it in to prevent detection.(Chicke Licken)

Fact 2.
Dry sex and vaginal drying agents

Baleta, A. Concern voiced over "dry sex" practices in South Africa. Lancet 352(9136): 1292 (October 17, 1998).
This short overview of dry sex practices in southern Africa notes that women primarily use substances to cause their vaginas to be "hot, tight and dry." The practice is worrisome given the high rates of HIV in South Africa in particular—the Deputy President estimates 1,500 South Africans are infected each day. Within South Africa, the practice of dry sex seems to be most prevalent in Kwazulu Natal, which has the highest rate of HIV/AIDS. Research has found that 80 percent of sex workers in this region practice dry sex; most sex workers practice dry sex in order to avoid reminding clients that they recently have had sex with other men. Researchers urge public health interventions that address the practice and accompanying issues, especially the interference in condom use.

Then other African usages
scroll to: Dry sex and vaginal drying agents
http://www.icmer.org/RHO/html/hthps-b-02.html

See also virgin testing.
http://www.nytimes.com/library/world/africa/081799safrica-virginity.html
Natal is famous for the Reed Dance.Europeans are Gob smacked but not really shocked.

Sol Invictus
05-04-2009, 04:11 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/1111845.jpg

Bloodeagle
05-04-2009, 04:56 PM

These beasts must have a deeply rooted urge to rape one another!:mmmm:

Heimmacht
05-04-2009, 05:13 PM
WHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAAH!! :laugh::dielaughing::icon_lol:

No comment,.. :D:whistle:

Rainraven
05-05-2009, 01:57 AM

Euh it's almost as bad as the word 'moist' which just always makes me think of a vagina. Even if someones just saying 'Oh this is a lovely moist cake' all I can think is VAGINA! :eek::D

Skandi
05-05-2009, 01:59 AM
Euh it's almost as bad as the word 'moist' which just always makes me think of a vagina. Even if someones just saying 'Oh this is a lovely moist cake' all I can think is VAGINA! :eek::D

I know somone like that, we are mercyless to her, when she is around everything is "moist":dev3

Solwyn
05-06-2009, 03:43 AM
OK.....they brought the world the charming tradition of female genital mutilation, most of the worst diseases ever come from there, and they like the feeling of sandpaper wrapped around their goodies and consider the physical symptoms of a woman's arousal to be disgusting?

Exactly HOW is it that this particular continent has come to be overpopulated? :mmmm:

No wonder they're all nasty and cutting each other to ribbons down there......

Lulletje Rozewater
05-06-2009, 07:06 AM
I don't see what the problem is. You may not realize this, but black Africans have long known the cure for AIDS: http://archives.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/africa/12/10/infant.rape/

I send some photos from the Sangoma to decapitating and disembowelment of a two/three year old baby To SwordoftheVistula.
Form the police archives.

Ask him to show them,he knows what is permissible or not.
This disgusting practice should be in the open.
These black swines are becoming more and more bewitched,not less.
Dresden the photos in the article has been taken off

Lulletje Rozewater
05-06-2009, 07:08 AM
Indeed, the more you read about things like this the louder the question gets inside once head.
The Mayas are children in comparison with this lot.

Lulletje Rozewater
05-06-2009, 07:18 AM
:eek: Sounds like they make sex only enjoyable for men! :rolleyes2: What dumbasses! And btw, if any of that kind read this- slippery vaginas are evidence of they want/enjoy you!!! :D

It is the Lebola system, which makes the woman his property to do with what he wants.
70 percent do not even pay the full Lebola nowadays.

http://www.zasucks.com/?p=937