PDA

View Full Version : Society and Miscegenators

Vulpix
11-20-2008, 09:16 AM
Following the What To Do About Race Traitors? (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=374) thread, I've noticed that some of the replies concentrated on what society should do about miscegenators as opposed to your personal reactions to miscegenators.

Hence here's the topic of this thread: what would you like society to do about miscegenators?

Ĉmeric
11-20-2008, 04:28 PM
Banishment. On a side note we should really stop the inflow of non-Europids into are society & repatriate those already in the West or impose apartheid society on them. It should also be illegal to condone or encourage miscegenation. Imprisonment in a penal colony & banishment. This would include persons like Sumner Redstone, the controlling shareholder of Viacom, the owner of MTV. And the entire board of directors of the Walt Disney Co. As for the penal colonies, they could be set up in a lawless area of Africa, such as the Congo.

Skandi
11-20-2008, 08:42 PM
How about a different approach? instead of banishment what about some form of fiscal punishment?

Instigate a regime of ridiculously high taxes that would cripple the couple to the point that it would be impossible to carry on.

Having a partner of a different ethnicity would also exclude you from other benefits such as Welfare and the NHS.

Any children would also incur taxes from the moment they were conceived, but there would be a tax break if an abortion was carried out. And that would be the one operation that would be funded on the NHS

Gooding
01-22-2009, 12:41 PM
I think society should ostracize them.Let them be treated as pariahs, maybe pressure them to the point that they'll either leave of their own accord or return to their people after a proper act of contrition:cool:

SuuT
01-22-2009, 01:41 PM
How about a different approach? instead of banishment what about some form of fiscal punishment?

Can't be bothered with finding the actual data at the moment; however, it's upwards of 70% of bi-racial unions that end up in single mother status who are already sucking the welfare teet: given that these foolish women are already dirt poor, where will they come up with the money?

Instigate a regime of ridiculously high taxes that would cripple the couple to the point that it would be impossible to carry on.

As stated/implied, the remaining 30% of bi-racial unions that actually remain together in some form of civil union are already impoverished.

Having a partner of a different ethnicity would also exclude you from other benefits such as Welfare and the NHS.

They are then left optionless: with the exception of robbing you and I blind.

Any children would also incur taxes from the moment they were conceived, but there would be a tax break if an abortion was carried out. And that would be the one operation that would be funded on the NHS

Not trying to rain on your parade; but, the majority of self-loathing misegentating women already view abortion as a method of birth-control. - thus, the tax burdden falls on the (hypothetical) vox populi.

Lady L
01-22-2009, 02:08 PM
I think people just need to be educated. They need to be offered a lot of information...not TV, not all this garbage we are given now. If all the garbage could be taken away that would be a start. It needs to start with children too, especially now. They need education and support from their own family.

People need to wake up and realize ...just because a person chooses to be racially aware, and proud of who they are...does not equal evil.

I saw on TV this black women who bleached her skin, because she didn't like being so dark. She viewed a light complexion as attractive while she felt her own dark complexion was not. The people kept saying " but you have to be proud of who you are " ...but why isn't it the same when you are a white person..? For any white person to be proud they are immediately racist pigs..?

But, if you are black, green or red ...they are allowed to be proud of who they are/ while if they weren't it would be looked upon as low self esteem ...and again, when comparing that to a white person to be proud of who you are you are racist. They make it impossible. They put thoughts and ideas into people that are just not right and I think if we had more information and education to offer people would plainly see what they don't see now. Some anyhow.

The best thing society could do is change its focus. They focus to much on sex, popularity, clothes, love everyone...etc ...only a few white people are even aware that their race is in danger...they are unaware that there are people out there who want us less and less. I feel if they could be truly shown, they may open up to new and better things.

There needs to be more people fighting for our cause, there needs to be more people aware, it needs to be more expectable, not taboo, not horrible, not evil. Because actually it is the exact opposite. :wink

Revenant
01-22-2009, 02:09 PM
I don't think we should just focus on women here Suut there are plenty of men who miscegenate too. Where I am there's a considerable amount of White male-Asian female couples, many with a few children, it isn't just the dirty old men that do it although they certainly are out in numbers. They do tend to be quite well off financially though, which is different to other popular mixed race partnerships.

The only real solution here is to deport them all. It's a real pity that there doesn't seem to be a will to do this anywhere in the "West".

I tend to wonder if it will ever be socially unacceptable, when people will again start to shun these freaks like we used to. I fear it will only be when we are a minority in our own countries.

SuuT
01-22-2009, 02:37 PM
I don't think we should just focus on women here Suut

Respectfully, I do: they are their own best line of defense on the matter; moreover, they are the ones left with the burden as, already stated, they end up abandoned with the State as substitute father.

there are plenty of men who miscegenate too.

Well, of course there are two to a Tango. However, for me, it is an issue of primary, secondary, and then tertiary burden. In order of first to last, the burden is as follows: 1.) the abandoned mother 2.) The tax payer (as an individuation of the State) 3.) The State as a whole (considered as composite Ethnicity, Race, Meta-Ethnicity and every other conceivable thing falling within this orbit).

Where I am there's a considerable amount of White male-Asian female couples, many with a few children, it isn't just the dirty old men that do it although they certainly are out in numbers.

Due to the geographic proximity to Asia: every germanic nation (in our hypothetical scenario) is to take measures that are in concomitance with each nation's respective - predominate - Racial issue. I can assure you that in America, it is primarily an issue of Black Male with a White Woman, first and foremost; and, secondarily, a Latin American with a white woman. In Europe, the former stated of America is analagous, with a secondary influx of middle/near Eastern men with white women.

They do tend to be quite well off financially though, which is different to other popular mixed race partnerships.

A neorosis particular to the continent; ergo, requiring particularised measures.

The only real solution here is to deport them all.

That would appear to be the bottom line, yes.

It's a real pity that there doesn't seem to be a will to do this anywhere in the "West".

Time will tell. :)

I tend to wonder if it will ever be socially unacceptable, when people will again start to shun these freaks like we used to. I fear it will only be when we are a minority in our own countries.

Do we break and run from a challenge...? - never have, never will. Call me crazy, but I just don't think (and I have every reason to think so) that it takes all that many people to change things. So long as the right people are in place.

Don't despair. :)

SouthernBoy
01-22-2009, 03:38 PM
Any children would also incur taxes from the moment they were conceived, but there would be a tax break if an abortion was carried out. And that would be the one operation that would be funded on the NHSHow unjust.

Skandi
01-22-2009, 03:51 PM
I don't think I was trying to be fair. The assumption of people who have applied to me is that there would be a welfare state to support the mothers and children, well there wouldn't be, in my world there would instead be jobs found for them and no benifits payed otehrwise, if they didn't work and turned to crime, well I think the Victorians had a good idea there.
@Sothernboy sorry I'm not prolife so we'll just have to disagree on that one

SouthernBoy
01-22-2009, 04:02 PM
@Sothernboy sorry I'm not prolife so we'll just have to disagree on that one Is it alright to abort fetuses that aren't mixed too?

Skandi
01-22-2009, 04:04 PM
Now that's a misunderstanding, I was refering only to those that were mixed, and you can check before birth. Sorry if that caused a tangle.

It is allright but that is entirely up to the parents and not the state

SouthernBoy
01-22-2009, 04:09 PM
Now that's a misunderstanding, I was refering only to those that were mixed, and you can check before birth. Sorry if that caused a tangle. I understood you.
It is allright but that is entirely up to the parents and not the stateI'm assuming we're still talking hypothetically here.

What if the father wants an abortion but the mother doesn't? What happens?

Skandi
01-22-2009, 04:16 PM
What if the father wants an abortion but the mother doesn't? What happens?

It get's more difficult there as if you had a law where the Father could force an abortion through mothers just wouldn't say untill it was too late that they were pregnant. An abortion is also a full anasthetic operation and does have risks associated with it, which of course the father does not have to take.

In essence I believe it is the womans choice as she is the only one who will be hurt/damaged by the decision, but my solution would be that if the objection was noted early enough say within 8 weeks then the woman would have a choice of aborting or keeping the child but getting no financial support from the father. He in turn would have no rights over the child
(This would not apply to couples who were married btw)

Ĉmeric
01-22-2009, 04:28 PM
Can't be bothered with finding the actual data at the moment; however, it's upwards of 70% of bi-racial unions that end up in single mother status who are already sucking the welfare teet: given that these foolish women are already dirt poor, where will they come up with the money?

As stated/implied, the remaining 30% of bi-racial unions that actually remain together in some form of civil union are already impoverished.

They are then left optionless: with the exception of robbing you and I blind.

I don't think I was trying to be fair. The assumption of people who have applied to me is that there would be a welfare state to support the mothers and children, well there wouldn't be, in my world there would instead be jobs found for them and no benifits payed otehrwise, if they didn't work and turned to crime, well I think the Victorians had a good idea there.

This is another option I didn't mention in my previous post but have brought up many times before:VOLUNTARY STERILIZATION. Not just for miscegenators but also for the irresponsible members of the White underclass. End all welfare benifits that discourage the formation of the tradition nuclear family & substitutes the government as the surrogate father. And then offer to pay people to have themselves voluntarily sterilize. Lets say we offer $50,000 to a childless woman to have herself sterilized. $50,000 is cheap compared to what the taxpayers would have to fork out to support a child born to the kind of woman that would take up this offer. Not to mention other costs like a public education that would be wasted on the child. And the longterm social benefits e.g. less crime in the future, fewer people incarcerated. Maybe $25,000 to a woman with one child. Also make the same offer to men but a lesser amount since they don't actually have babies. The people I have in mind would be disproportionately of color. Some of them would volunteer for sterilization for the price of a wide screen HDTV. This sort of policiy would make much more sense then the current one where we are subsidizing our own dispossession.

We would still have people like Paris Hilton & Brittney Spears but they are not dependent on the taxpayer & do provide some entertainment value.:D

@SouthernBoy: I don't care about the lives of the Negroes & Latinos already in the US, while should I care about their unborn?

SouthernBoy
01-22-2009, 06:09 PM
In essence I believe it is the womans choice as she is the only one who will be hurt/damaged by the decision...What if the woman wants an abortion and the man doesn't?
(This would not apply to couples who were married btw) What would happen if a wife wanted an abortion and her husband didn't?
I don't care about the lives of the Negroes & Latinos already in the US, while should I care about their unborn?It's the right thing to do.

Skandi
01-22-2009, 06:21 PM
What if the woman wants an abortion and the man doesn't? What would happen if a wife wanted an abortion and her husband didn't?

Again you can't legislate here because it would be impossible to enforce, but if he wants the child and she doesn't then it should be handed over at birth and the same rules would apply as in the other scenario.

SouthernBoy
01-22-2009, 06:35 PM
Again you can't legislate here because it would be impossible to enforce, but if he wants the child and she doesn't then it should be handed over at birth and the same rules would apply as in the other scenario. "Impossible to enforce?" I doubt that.

You're answer is quite refreshing though. Most answer, "Too bad." Nevermind all the fathers whose sons and daughters have been aborted without their consent and sometimes even without their knowledge. It's difficult to imagine anything worse.

Psychonaut
01-22-2009, 10:59 PM
This is another option I didn't mention in my previous post but have brought up many times before:VOLUNTARY STERILIZATION.

Did you ever hear about this group: Project Prevention (http://www.projectprevention.org/)?

They pay drug addicts $200 dollars for voluntary sterilization. And, according to this (http://popdev.hampshire.edu/projects/dt/2) article:

Of the 158 women who were either temporarily or permanently sterilized, approximately 60% of them were Black or Latina.

Ĉmeric
01-22-2009, 11:05 PM
Never heard of them. I'm surprised they haven't had more media attention advocating a controversial measure. And $200 is cheap!

Skandi
01-23-2009, 05:58 PM
"Impossible to enforce?" I doubt that...

...and sometimes even without their knowledge.

That's why it would be impossible to enforce, there's no way of forcing a woman to announce she's pregnant and there are no symptoms that early on to give her away.