PDA

View Full Version : An old but interesting article

Vargtand
05-05-2009, 12:22 PM
Swedish men's condoms need more rubber: study

Published: 1 Dec 08 11:10 CET
Online: http://www.thelocal.se/16040/20081201/

Dictionary tool Double click on a word to get a translation

Swedish men come second only to the French in a study of the state of European members, a new study has shown.

A comparative study of more than ten thousand men in 25 EU countries sees the well-hung Swedes pull up just short of their counterparts in the land of the baguette and the coq gaulois.

Men from the very tip of Italy to the shadow of Nelson's column whipped out their measuring tapes for the benefit of the German-based Institute of Condom Consultancy, an organization that highlights the importance of condom size in the fight against unwanted pregnancies and AIDS.

According to the study, an erect French penis stretches to an average of 15.48 centimetres (6.09 in). The average Swedish member trails the leader by a short head, crossing the finishing line at 15.36 centimetres.

At the other end of the spectrum, men in Greece - the linguistic home of the phallus - get the short end of the stick, measuring in at just 12.18 centimetres.

Cynics might suggest that the study was just a case of Gallic showboating and Greek modesty.

But the head of the Institute of Condom Consultancy, Jan Vinzenz Krause, claimed French letters really were something to write home about.

"We observed during a two month test that men in France use a significantly higher number of large condoms than men in Greece," he said in a statement.

Krause added that it was vital for men to wear condoms that best suited their size requirements.

"It is the same as the fact that we have different sized feet and wear shoes that fit us."

Source:http://www.thelocal.se/16040/20081201/

Now I think this belongs in here.

Beorn
05-05-2009, 12:37 PM
There are a lot of black people in Sweden and France.

Vargtand
05-05-2009, 12:47 PM

We don't have more negros than say The Netherlands, the UK and Germany..

1. France, length: 15.48 cm (6.1 inches), girth: 13.63cm (5.4 inches)
2. Sweden, length: 15.36cm, girth: 12.78cm
3. Estonia, length: 15.17cm, girth: 12.54cm
4. Hungary, length: 14.99cm, girth: 11.81cm
5. Italy, length: 14.95cm, girth: 11.95cm
6. Austria, length: 14.89cm, girth: 12.10cm
7. Denmark, length: 14.88cm, girth: 11.75cm
8. Belgium, length: 14.77cm, girth: 13.19cm
9. Germany, length: 14.61cm (5.8 inches), girth: 11.80cm (4.6 inches)
10. Latvia, length: 14.69cm, girth: 11.93cm
11. Lithuania, length: 14.55, girth: 11.27cm
12. Romania, length: 14.30cm, girth: 12.25cm
13. The Netherlands, length: 14.28cm, girth: 11.35cm
14. Poland, length: 14.21cm, girth: 11.62cm
15. Slovakia, length: 14.19cm, girth: 11.54cm
16. Czech Republic, length: 14.17cm, girth: 11.65cm
17. Bulgaria, length: 14.09cm, girth: 11.69cm
18. Slovenia, length: 14.01cm, girth: 11.72cm
19. Portugal, length: 13.91cm, girth: 10.45cm
20. Luxemburg, length: 13.82cm, girth: 11.40cm
21. Spain, length: 13.58cm, girth: 10.43cm
22. Finland, length: 13.52cm, girth: 11.13cm
23. UK, length: 13.32cm, girth: 11.32cm
24. Ireland, length: 12.78cm, girth: 10.94cm
25. Greece, length: 12.18cm, girth: 10.19cm

Source (http://salaswildthoughts.blogspot.com/2008/12/french-men-longest-penises-europe-study.html)

Race and penis size

There are many urban myths purporting correlations between various races and penis size. However, to date, there has been no conclusive evidence that race and penis size are at all correlated. All studies to this effect have been rejected by the scientific community due to inaccuracy, respondent bias, or unverifiable claims.

Source (http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Do_black_men_have_bigger_penis)

Beorn
05-05-2009, 12:51 PM
True enough, but what race were the subjects?

I'm always wary of studies which exclaim, "Brits ten times more...", or "French men more likely to..."

Edit: And was the study you source by the 'Institut fuer Kondom-Beratung', led by Jan Vinzenz Krause?

As other sites state him refusing to comment on the validity of his subjects honesty in evaluating the length of their manhoods.

Your source says their plucky subjects were measured, whilst others say the subjects measured themselves.

http://www.seductionlabs.org/2008/12/08/penis-sizes-in-comparison/

Vargtand
05-05-2009, 12:54 PM
True enough, but what race were the subjects?

I'm always wary of studies which exclaim, "Brits ten times more...", or "French men more likely to..."

No idea, look around ;) And the word you are looking for is jealouse, not wary.

Edit: And was the study you source by the 'Institut fuer Kondom-Beratung', led by Jan Vinzenz Krause?

As other sites state him refusing to comment on the validity of his subjects honesty in evaluating the length of their manhoods.

Your source says their plucky subjects were measured, whilst others say the subjects measured themselves.

http://www.seductionlabs.org/2008/12...in-comparison/

No idea, but do you honestly believe that some Europeans are more honest than others? Well with the French I can understand this perception, but Swedes do not have a reputation of being dishonest, at least not more than any other people.

Beorn
05-05-2009, 12:58 PM
No idea, look around ;) And the word you are looking for is jealouse, not wary.

I'm not the one posting the results of a flunky German scientist. :)

Vargtand
05-05-2009, 01:04 PM
I'm not the one posting the results of a flunky German scientist. :)

No you how ever are the one who dismisses it to be the result of a larger amount of Negros than other nations which just seem childish as if you are accusing said nations of cheating. That is how it comes across.

Beorn
05-05-2009, 01:11 PM
No you how ever are the one who dismisses it to be the result of a larger amount of Negros than other nations which just seem childish as if you are accusing said nations of cheating. That is how it comes across.

It's childish to wonder about the validity of studies? :confused:

I am questioning the statement of the subjects being Swedes, or any member of a European nation, when you and I both know that that accounts for every tom, dick and harry with the ability to be able to walk upright and have opposable thumbs.
I am also questioning the validity of the manner in which the people were measured. Were they measured by an unbiased member of the study group, or were they left to measure and submit their own, etc, etc...?

Vargtand
05-05-2009, 01:21 PM
It's childish to wonder about the validity of studies? :confused:

I am questioning the statement of the subjects being Swedes, or any member of a European nation, when you and I both know that that accounts for every tom, dick and harry with the ability to be able to walk upright and have opposable thumbs.
I am also questioning the validity of the manner in which the people were measured. Were they measured by an unbiased member of the study group, or were they left to measure and submit their own, etc, etc...?

No you did not, your first response was

It was to this my statment was directed.

Now you are free to do the research your self, I am not the author of this research thus it does not fall on my table to provide the scientific backing to either prove or disprove this.

You are of course well aware of this which means the only reason for you too ask that of me is that you wish to disprove this article in a debate where you know you will win, because as I said I am not the author of this research and in no way am capable nor obligated to provide backing for it.

For that you should take contact with the publisher of the article who is responsible for what is published on his website, or the researcher him self.

Never the less. In short. Do your own damn work as I am not obligated to do this for you.

Beorn
05-05-2009, 01:30 PM
Now you are free to do the research your self, I am not the author of this research thus it does not fall on my table to provide the scientific backing to either prove or disprove this.

You posted it. You argue in favour for it. :)

Never the less. In short. Do your own damn work as I am not obligated to do this for you.

Fair enough, but I have already revealed to you one discrepancy in the study, and showed the studies director going on record as not very willing to substantiate his claims, so it really is up to you to back up your postings.

Everybody else does.

And stop getting so aggressive. If Swedes are lying about the size of their manhood, they wouldn't be the first, and I hazard a guess that they wouldn't be the last.

Vargtand
05-05-2009, 01:37 PM
You posted it. You argue in favour for it. :)
Not quite I posted it as a instigator for discussion, as an interesting article, and well a general chance to gloat.

Fair enough, but I have already revealed to you one discrepancy in the study, and showed the studies director going on record as not very willing to substantiate his claims, so it really is up to you to back up your postings.

Everybody else does.

If it is a statement then yes I would back it up, now it's not a statement it is an article which can be interpreted in a multitude of way.

And stop getting so aggressive. If Swedes are lying about the size of their manhood, they wouldn't be the first, and I hazard a guess that they wouldn't be the last.

I apologize I am in a foul mood and posted this mostly to humour my self a bit, a debate although interesting does not humour me so naturally I get a bit prissy.

But going with that statement why would any people be more prone to honesty than any other people?

Beorn
05-05-2009, 01:49 PM
But going with that statement why would any people be more prone to honesty than any other people?

I don't think any people are.
Honesty and dishonesty are pretty evenly spread throughout all the nations, as you yourself eluded to before.

It was interesting to note you thought the French were known liars though!

Well with the French I can understand this perception

:D

Vargtand
05-05-2009, 01:56 PM
I don't think any people are.
Honesty and dishonesty are pretty evenly spread throughout all the nations, as you yourself eluded to before.

It was interesting to note you thought the French were known liars though!

:D

Well for that claim I have proof

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V7zbWNznbs

Manifest Destiny
05-05-2009, 02:08 PM
Source (http://salaswildthoughts.blogspot.com/2008/12/french-men-longest-penises-europe-study.html)

Russia didn't even make the top 25. No wonder so many of its women are on web sites looking for husbands from other countries. :eek:

Beorn
05-05-2009, 02:11 PM
Russia didn't even make the top 25. No wonder so many of its women are on web sites looking for husbands from other countries. :eek:

But Russian males did make it on to the list! They came in 3rd, 10th and 11th.

Äike
05-05-2009, 03:28 PM
But Russian males did make it on to the list! They came in 3rd, 10th and 11th.

Estonia is Estonian, Latvia is Latvian and Lithuania is Lithuanian. If any Russians did make it on to the list, then they probably lowered the average number.

This is not an insult to the Russians of Russia: But many(if not the majority) of the Russians here are mongrels. With asian/mongolic traits, so make your own conclusions.

Tabiti
05-05-2009, 07:50 PM
I wonder if there is any data for "how deep" are females from different nationalities. Because that also matters :D

Sol Invictus
05-05-2009, 10:57 PM
An erect French penis is bigger than Swede. :p

Psychonaut
05-05-2009, 10:57 PM
I don't know what you're whinging about Wat. I thought it was common knowledge that Frenchmen were the best lovers. :D

Osweo
05-05-2009, 11:09 PM
:D As an independent observation - their condoms never really roll down far enough, and are quite uncomfortably tight.

I wonder if there is any data for "how deep" are females from different nationalities. Because that also matters :D
Hehe, how did they put it in the Kama Sutra? "Elephant woman should not lie with mouse man, or fawn woman with Bull man"? :p

Rainraven
05-05-2009, 11:24 PM

Probably not because I can't imagine how you would measure it! :confused::D

Osweo
05-05-2009, 11:31 PM

I'm willing to try out a few ideas of mine. :p

Actually though, would it be possible to fill the space with latex, and pull out the interesting shaped cast after it had set? :eek::confused:;)

Vargtand
05-05-2009, 11:33 PM

Actually though, would it be possible to fill the space with latex, and pull out the interesting shaped cast after it had set? :eek::confused:;)

I think I saw that years ago how they made sex toys that way.. (yeah I was 12 and we had playboy so sue me).

Rainraven
05-05-2009, 11:35 PM

That sounds mighty uncomfortable! :eek:

I think I'd probably prefer your methods ;):p

Osweo
05-05-2009, 11:49 PM
That sounds mighty uncomfortable! :eek:
Not on the dead.

I think I'd probably prefer your methods ;):p

Oh, there are SO many good comebacks to this one! I just can't choose which is best! :D:p

Rainraven
05-05-2009, 11:53 PM
Not on the dead.

But your methods wouldn't be on the dead would they :eek::hides

Osweo
05-06-2009, 12:09 AM
What are you hiding for, you're quite safe.

At the moment...

Óttar
05-06-2009, 12:22 AM
Damn, why is everybody so small? #1 = 5.4 inch average... :eek:

I know how to measure something else.. The golden ratio anyone? ;)

Make a gun signal with your hand, extend thumb and forefinger as far as they'll go, and measure distance between top of thumb and end of forefinger.

"The first thing that people notice about America is that everything's bigger."

-Morgan Spurlock

Tabiti
05-06-2009, 06:04 AM

With that?:D
http://www.kammarton.com/images/products/img649_450x450px_1.jpg

Rainraven
05-06-2009, 06:30 AM

Aaaah stay away!! Now I have to hide from Oswiu and you! :eek::D

Tabiti
05-06-2009, 06:32 AM
Don't worry, I've never learnt how to use that properly :D

Osweo
05-06-2009, 05:18 PM
Mmmm. Are they icy cold...? ;)

Inese
05-07-2009, 04:07 PM
Some of you are a little bit or more perverse....:rolleyes: :eek:

And good i am young but all i want to say is that the length dont matter but techniqe, brain and sensitvity is super important!! In school i hear often some discussions of boys talking about " their " length and it is very childish and stupid do they never grow up??!! :coffee: They feel so cool. I say a boy can have the longest --- peeeep :D --- but it is useless if he comes after 2 minutes!! I had a friend who was like this he had a longer one but i can not say i had any fun or satisvaction because it was nothing!!! I was not getting feeling good you know!? Hmm he could not control his sexual exitment and only he had fun for short minutes. He was normal friendly but angry on me after i said him that he should improve because i have more fun when i shower than when i go to bed with him. The relationship ended after a pair of month but i will sure not forget him and his fast shoots loool....:dead0000: ^_^ Yes i am a little unfair but from a person who is older than me i can expect that he can control himself and respect the needs of the partner also!!

anonymaus
05-07-2009, 04:10 PM
Hmm he could not control his sexual exitment and only he had fun for short minutes. He was friendly but angry on me after i said him that he should improve because i have more fun when i shower than when i go to bed with him. The relationship ended after some month but i will sure not forget him and his fast shoots loool....:dead0000:

:laugh2:

Lolling HARD :thumb001:

Manifest Destiny
05-07-2009, 04:17 PM

You know what one necrophiliac said to the other?

"Hey, man. Wanna go out for a few cold ones?"

:eek:

Vargtand
05-07-2009, 10:00 PM
Now I wonder why only french people have thanked my OP...

Rainraven
05-07-2009, 10:12 PM
And good i am young but all i want to say is that the length dont matter but techniqe, brain and sensitvity is super important!!

Somewhat true..

But I am yet to be amazed by a small penis :p

Tabiti
05-07-2009, 10:13 PM
Some of you are a little bit or more perverse....:rolleyes: :eek:

And good i am young but all i want to say is that the length dont matter but techniqe, brain and sensitvity is super important!! In school i hear often some discussions of boys talking about " their " length and it is very childish and stupid do they never grow up??!! :coffee: They feel so cool. I say a boy can have the longest --- peeeep :D --- but it is useless if he comes after 2 minutes!! I had a friend who was like this he had a longer one but i can not say i had any fun or satisvaction because it was nothing!!! I was not getting feeling good you know!? Hmm he could not control his sexual exitment and only he had fun for short minutes. He was normal friendly but angry on me after i said him that he should improve because i have more fun when i shower than when i go to bed with him. The relationship ended after a pair of month but i will sure not forget him and his fast shoots loool....:dead0000: ^_^ Yes i am a little unfair but from a person who is older than me i can expect that he can control himself and respect the needs of the partner also!!
Well, as a female point of view, never had any problems with sizes and such...Although I'm not very experienced (and better - the more experiences - the more dissapointments;))
P.S. This strange and mystical instrument I posted is used to measure details in different forms. Men or technical school gradulated should know it :D It is called "caliper-gauge/-square" and has nothing to do with any medical instruments :D

Atlas
05-07-2009, 10:21 PM
1. France : 15.48
:wink

The Lawspeaker
05-07-2009, 10:30 PM
:wink
I have always known that the French were Europe's biggest dicks :p

Treffie
05-08-2009, 09:49 AM
I always thought that the larger the penis, the lower the IQ. :)

Rainraven
05-08-2009, 10:17 AM

I always thought that's what men with small penises said? ;)

Treffie
05-08-2009, 10:19 AM
I always thought that's what men with small penises said? ;)

I'm thick as pigshit! :rolleyes:

Must be my Norman side!

Vargtand
05-08-2009, 10:24 AM

*cough* BS! *cough*

Vulpix
05-08-2009, 10:28 AM
I'll rip off anonymaus' "Oh dear :eek:!" here :D;)

Vulpix
05-08-2009, 10:33 AM
He was normal friendly but angry on me after i said him that he should improve because i have more fun when i shower than when i go to bed with him.

:pound: I can imagine he didn't like hearing that :p! ;)

Lulletje Rozewater
05-08-2009, 12:22 PM

Aren't they rubberized ?????

Lulletje Rozewater
05-08-2009, 12:25 PM
We don't have more negros than say The Netherlands, the UK and Germany..

Hold it right there.
Where do I fit in with my 2.5 cm.
I mean, If I want to wee I have to sneeze 3 times and then grab it.

Vargtand
05-09-2009, 10:38 AM
Hold it right there.
Where do I fit in with my 2.5 cm.
I mean, If I want to wee I have to sneeze 3 times and then grab it.

I don't know, I'm not a doctor :P

Lulletje Rozewater
05-09-2009, 10:58 AM
I don't know, I'm not a doctor :P

If you were you would advise me to have a sex change:eek: