PDA

View Full Version : Stephen Hawking interviewed on "Yair Lapid"

As always, listening to any conversation with Stephen Hawking is fascinating. This one, although too short, will not disappoint either - it was about God, about women, conflict in the Middle East, about suicide, etc..

You could see quick sparks in the corner of Hawking's eye and heartwarming smile; he was at his witty best when he came up with this: “It's not enough for me to wear dark glasses and a wig - the wheelchair gives me away".

And, there is another interesting aspect here – the interview was conducted by an Israeli talk show host Yair Lapid.

By now, Yair Lapid, has quit journalism and announced he would be creating a new political party of moderate orientation. It seems his main target is the Israeli Orthodox establishment; Lapid wants to abandon their politically privileged status and all entitlements removed. Polls show his party would be the second in Knesset after Likud which may dramatically change the Israeli political landscape.

mUaiPw6xuPE

Chronos
02-17-2012, 05:22 PM
So what are Yair Lapid's goals? (I can't listen to the vid right now)

So what are Yair Lapid's goals? (I can't listen to the vid right now)

Here it is: http://www.imageusa.com/index.php/community-articles/35-israel/1453-yair-lapid-a-potent-political-force.html