PDA

View Full Version : Doutzen Kroes

The Alchemist
02-17-2012, 09:55 PM
What do you think of this model?? Do you like her look?? I'm just curious cause many people say she's just "pretty" and not stunning, but in my opinion she enbodies perfection. I love her innocent and a slighty childish face, i think she has an incomparable Beauty.
The best looking woman ever!!!
Plz, don't judge her private life, i don't care about it...

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTm1pPVJyWYDSygZq6NWKE3NM7Ch263P 8Rip6w7rEBlwULDU2DB4Zwnystp

http://images.vogue.it/Storage/Assets/Crops/15375/12/14983/kroes_0x440.jpg

http://www.celebutopia.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/000XXX500.jpg

leisitox
02-17-2012, 10:03 PM
Borreby/faelid+nordid influence. What I like about her is her nose and eyes :)

The Alchemist
02-17-2012, 10:05 PM
Borreby/faelid+nordid influence. What I like about her is her nose and eyes :)

Tnx :) But i didn't ask for a classification, but for just a personal opinion.
She's absolutely stunning imo, i like her innocent smile and lovely eyes...She's perfect ;)

leisitox
02-17-2012, 10:07 PM
Tnx :) But i didn't ask for a classification, but for just a personal opinion.
She's absolutely stunning imo, i like her innocent smile and lovely eyes...She's perfect ;)

Sorry Gretel but if you or other person put some pictures of someone, I dont resist classify :coffee:

The Alchemist
02-17-2012, 10:08 PM
Sorry Gretel but if you or other person put some pictures that can be classifying of someone, I dont resist classify :coffee:

It's just your mental disorder, then :p:p Don't you find her gorgeous???

GeistFaust
02-17-2012, 10:12 PM
My opinion that she has a good Dutch Borreby + Nordid look, and its very harmonious. Northwestern Germans and the Dutch sometimes seem to have that wide mouth look and big teeth, which I find to be something attractive and progressive. I usually break the Dutch women into two different categories for both ugly and attractive looks.

The good looking Borrebys have a harmonious and buxom look with proportioned features, and then there are the Borrebys with an elongated and flatish looking face, which seems to reflect the Dutch language itself.

Then there are the more horsy looking women who are Keltic-Nordid/Norid, and the best looking ones have this rather feminine personality and gait about them, which is rather classy and sassy. Then there are the horsy looking Dutch who just don't look good at all, and look like they have been beaten up with their disproportionately horsy appearance.

Sikeliot
02-17-2012, 10:12 PM
I think she is pretty, but nothing out of the ordinary.

GeistFaust
02-17-2012, 10:14 PM

I think in the second picture she looks amazing, and I would say that is one of a variety of my picture perfect looks.

The Alchemist
02-17-2012, 10:16 PM
My opinion that she has a good Dutch Borreby + Nordid look, and its very harmonious. Northwestern Germans and the Dutch sometimes seem to have that wide mouth look and big teeth, which I find to be something attractive and progressive. I usually break the Dutch women into two different categories for both ugly and attractive looks.

The good looking Borrebys have a harmonious and buxom look with proportioned features, and then there are the Borrebys with an elongated and flatish looking face, which seems to reflect the Dutch language itself.

Then there are the more horsy looking women who are Keltic-Nordid/Norid, and the best looking ones have this rather feminine personality and gait about them, which is rather classy and sassy. Then there are the horsy looking Dutch who just don't look good at all, and look like they have been beaten up with their disproportionately horsy appearance.
LoL, excellent point of view :thumbs up I think she's very harmonius too (it's objective), plus she has such an innocent and childish face which makes her absolutely unique. It's just my opinion, tough i think that most men don't find this type to be "hot", just cause of that childish vibe.

GeistFaust
02-17-2012, 10:17 PM
LoL, excellent point of view :thumbs up I think she's very harmonius too (it's objective), plus she has such an innocent and childish face which makes her absolutely unique. It's just my opinion, tough i think that most men don't find this type to be "hot", just cause of that childish vibe.

I think some type of men like that look, but not myself. I like it when its an undertone, but when the rest of the woman's look is progressively buxom. A woman with a buxom look, but not bloated, and with a progressive and harmonious look probably fits more of my range of finding someone attractive.

The Alchemist
02-17-2012, 10:17 PM

Really??? :eek: I don't find her ordinary at all, i can't find any similarity between her and other women. But i respect your opinion ;)

GeistFaust
02-17-2012, 10:18 PM

I tend to think that the Childish vibe can look good if it remains an undertone, because overall she looks rather buxom and progressive. I think the Childish vibe can be liked some types of men, but its not my kind of look at all. I prefer a more buxom look, but with a certain progressiveness about it.

The Alchemist
02-17-2012, 10:21 PM

I guess this is the typical Noric type. She has an interesting look, but i don't find her a "true Beauty", to be honest.

http://www.voi-ze.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/1712257620X310.jpg

And i don't find the following type to be pretty at all (very masculine):

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-BEGEV8GwDk0/TVvJ95bTCII/AAAAAAAAAYU/0icC5Ybx2Do/s1600/alessandra_ambrosio_1.jpg

The Alchemist
02-17-2012, 10:23 PM
I tend to think that the Childish vibe can look good if it remains an undertone, because overall she looks rather buxom and progressive. I think the Childish vibe can be liked some types of men, but its not my kind of look at all. I prefer a more buxom look, but with a certain progressiveness about it.

I like slighty childish look, not too strong ;) Like Doutzen or Denise Richards.

GeistFaust
02-17-2012, 10:27 PM
I guess this is the typical Noric type. She has an interesting look, but i don't find her a "true Beauty", to be honest.

http://www.voi-ze.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/1712257620X310.jpg

And i don't find the following type to be pretty at all (very masculine):

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-BEGEV8GwDk0/TVvJ95bTCII/AAAAAAAAAYU/0icC5Ybx2Do/s1600/alessandra_ambrosio_1.jpg

A lot of these Norid/Keltic-Nordid/Dinarid/Nordid types of women with a masculine look I find to be rather repulsive, especially when they appear to have a sensual tone which is dominant.

The Alchemist
02-17-2012, 10:30 PM
A lot of these Norid/Keltic-Nordid/Dinarid/Nordid types of women with a masculine look I find to be rather repulsive, especially when they appear to have a sensual tone which is dominant.

LoL, i agree 1000% ;) It's fine to find a guy who appreciate real, feminine Beauty ;)
I think the 2 women above are incomparable with Doutzen's classy features.

Osweo
02-17-2012, 10:35 PM
Nothing special. Nose is a bit too small for the face. Jaw a little too well developed. A few too many flecks of African semen in her hair.

The Alchemist
02-17-2012, 10:37 PM
Nothing special. Nose is a bit too small for the face. Jaw a little too well developed. A few too many flecks of African semen in her hair.

I'd die for her nose!!! :D But i agree that her jaw is too square, it's the only fault in her imo....

Γέλως
02-17-2012, 10:40 PM
http://www.nudecelebrityz.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/karolina-kurkova-and-doutzen-kroes-camel-toe-and-hot-white-bikini-at-beach-x4.jpg
I don't like her body, not curvy enough. Looks quite masculine.

The Alchemist
02-17-2012, 10:41 PM
http://www.nudecelebrityz.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/karolina-kurkova-and-doutzen-kroes-camel-toe-and-hot-white-bikini-at-beach-x4.jpg
I don't like her body, not curvy enough. Looks quite masculine.

I was referring just to her face ;) I don't like her body much too, but i love her face.

Comte Arnau
02-17-2012, 11:01 PM
Don't know why people criticize her so much. It's usually people who then post pictures of blond busty Northerners who look like men.

Himera
02-17-2012, 11:29 PM
What do you think of this model?? Do you like her look?? I'm just curious cause many people say she's just "pretty" and not stunning, but in my opinion she enbodies perfection. I love her innocent and a slighty childish face, i think she has an incomparable Beauty.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTm1pPVJyWYDSygZq6NWKE3NM7Ch263P 8Rip6w7rEBlwULDU2DB4Zwnystp

Really I don't know who says that she's " just pretty" ...:confused::confused:

But obviously , beauty examination tells a lot about people who judge it ...

It's not the taste, it never was, it has relation with their up -bringing ,behavior, and if you want to provoce me to the bottom,
yes I'll say :
It has relation with people's vanity ...
do they need to defend it so much, or not ...

But , certainly, there is maybe just one postulate in mankind's nature that I figure out :

when there is harmony - people like to find some disharmony ,

when there is disharmony - people like to find harmony ....

"I'm just watching you mankind : how much fragile and cruel you can be in the same time?!" :D:p

GeistFaust
02-17-2012, 11:42 PM

It's not the taste, it never was, it has relation with their up -bringing ,behavior, and if you want to provoce me to the bottom,
yes I'll say :

But , certainly, there is maybe just one postulate in mankind's nature that I figure out :

"I'm just watching you mankind : how much fragile and cruel you can be in the same time?!" :D:p

I have realized this one thing about human nature, and what you say is true in so many ways. Part of it has to do with man is constantly running after an illusion projected by his brain concerning his conscious and sensual desires and wants. We always have this false impression that perfection is a possibility or that when something approaches perfection we need to desconstruct it.

Its just a over zealous move on the part of our sensibilities, but a lot of it has to do with the slave morality approach to life. The master morality approach affirms mankind in all that he is without attempting to confuse things or misappropriate things to reach some sort of idealized moral eqilibrium.

It appears that the overtly Christian need to do so in a theological, but normally hypocritical and contradictory manner, has led man to forget how to affirm himself in light of all the cruelty and tragedies of life and nature. Instead we are required to be crucified to this feeling of guilt, and even in the highly liberal and Laissez Faire moral approaches of the day, this substratum feeling and sentimentality has not been negated appropriately.

The Alchemist
02-18-2012, 10:16 AM

yes I'll say :

If you read some previous posts in this thread, some members said she's "Not special", "pretty but ordinary" and so on. Also in real life many people i know say she's pretty/average. That's what i don't understand, she has such an innocent and harmonius face (except her jaw maybe), that makes absolutely not ordinary. That's not an ordinary girl that you can find everywhere!!
Plus, Gisele Bundchen or Adriana Lima -on the contrary- are considered "True Beauties" but the mosts, but they're pretty vulgar and don't have a classical, ethereal beauty.
I can't just understand it.

Himera
02-18-2012, 06:12 PM
If you read some previous posts in this thread, some members said she's "Not special", "pretty but ordinary" and so on. Also in real life many people i know say she's pretty/average. That's what i don't understand, she has such an innocent and harmonius face (except her jaw maybe), that makes absolutely not ordinary. That's not an ordinary girl that you can find everywhere!!
Plus, Gisele Bundchen or Adriana Lima -on the contrary- are considered "True Beauties" but the mosts, but they're pretty vulgar and don't have a classical, ethereal beauty.
I can't just understand it.

exactly! You found the answer by your own.

She doesn't sell primitive drive when you look at her,
she's not available for primitive drive of mass,

she gives a lot of ways to impress you,
getting age will NOT destroy her, because she don't have that animal " beauty" ..

But, you know, "panem et circenses" must be for everyone ,

Caeserian for tzar,
"folkish" for folk ! ;)

Falkata
02-18-2012, 06:21 PM
I dont find her that attractive :confused:
Her face is cute but more like a little chubby girl that you´d pinch her cheecks. I dont find her attractive in a sexual way
Her body lacks hips and waist. I dont like it very much.

http://www.celebs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Doutzen-Kroes-Bikini.jpg

In contrast, a face that I find beautiful and sexually attractive at the same time

http://ucesy-sk.happyhair.sk/celebrity_img/lilly1o608.jpg

The Alchemist
02-18-2012, 06:25 PM
^ i always said that her body is not stunning, i was only considering her stunning face:

http://weblogs.cw11.com/news/local/morningnews/blogs/images/doutzen1203.jpg

Can you find this unattractive??? She's an angel.....

Redar14
02-18-2012, 06:26 PM
Nice looking slut, ideal for one night.

RoyBatty
02-18-2012, 06:31 PM
average

The Alchemist
02-18-2012, 06:35 PM
average

LoL, i guess you live in Heaven if all the average women look like that...if you go shopping or to the park and most women look like her ;)
If she's average, then what am i and all the "normal girls"???! :rolleyes2:

leisitox
02-18-2012, 06:38 PM
LoL, i guess you live in Heaven if all the average women look like that...if you go shopping or to the park and most women look like her ;)

You are an angel then :D.
I also beileve that some childish vibe in a women is attractive too:thumb001:

Falkata
02-18-2012, 06:40 PM
^ i always said that her body is not stunning, i was only considering her stunning face:

http://weblogs.cw11.com/news/local/morningnews/blogs/images/doutzen1203.jpg

Can you find this unattractive??? She's an angel.....

Obviously she´s not ugly but in general I like girls with a different face structure. Her face is too wide and potatoid to me. Those big cheeks are nice for a little girl but not for a woman. I find her plain and without any special attractiveness, just it.

http://www.feelny.net/photo/Doutzen-Kroes5196148.jpg

Falkata
02-18-2012, 06:41 PM

Actually I´ve seen your face recently in the forum and I find it more attractive :confused:

The Alchemist
02-18-2012, 06:43 PM
Obviously she´s not ugly but in general I like girls with a different face structure. Her face is too wide and potatoid to me. Those big cheeks are nice for a little girl but not for a woman. I find her plain and without any special attractiveness, just it.

http://www.feelny.net/photo/Doutzen-Kroes5196148.jpg

Ok, this is a good point of view. I think that by a male point of view she's not that attractive, cause of her childish cheeks and all the rest. She looks like a little girl for being 27, but personally that's why i love her. I love that innocent face, that's why she's unique for me.
But i agree that her body is not that beautiful, she's too robust and not very curvy.

The Alchemist
02-18-2012, 06:44 PM
Actually I´ve seen your face recently in the forum and I find it more attractive :confused:

I find myself much worse than Doutzen :D Really.

Himera
02-18-2012, 07:04 PM
Ahm! Guys ( MALES!)...

I will illuminate you ,
I will revail to you one of women's laws and secrets :

woman always feels another woman , just as you guys know each other in some kind of male's possibilities and skill scales: skill of flaw covering , compensation of atitude, ...

Conclusion: when woman gives a high rate to another woman ...
it means that : there is no lies , no fake with her like whole personality ...
think about that!

I will trust you if you say to me which guy is high rated in man world as a whole personality ! :thumb001:

yeah, this was so
like "listen you mudda fucka man asshole", sorry,I love you, but get the point from this! ... :coffee:

lI done this like some Big Mama !:D

safinator
02-18-2012, 07:08 PM
She is Subnordid + Faelid

Comte Arnau
02-18-2012, 07:12 PM
Ok, this is a good point of view. I think that by a male point of view she's not that attractive, cause of her childish cheeks and all the rest.

Don't you think it's rather simplistic to gather all male POVs in one? To some males, girls with a more sexual look on their faces tend to seem slutty.

Doutzen may have a more juvenile face but it's not as if it didn't reveal she's already past her childhood a long while ago.

safinator
02-18-2012, 07:23 PM
Doutzen have a pretty face but lacks in body.

billErobreren
02-18-2012, 07:26 PM
Borreby mostly. I do think she's Frisian perf...Nay plain perfection even though she's shaped like a surfboard:nod:
She kind of reminds me of Christina Applegate who is of Dutch descent herself & Christina's one of my all-time favorite women which is probably why I'm so fond of Doutzen's looks:yumyum:

Comte Arnau
02-18-2012, 07:40 PM
Nay plain perfection even though she's shaped like a surfboard:nod:

Perfect to swim the Northern seas on her then. ;)

Osweo
02-18-2012, 09:00 PM
Imago, you have a weird fascination or obsession with her. I've seen other girls have this for that ugly fish-faced Angelina Jolie too. It's obviously just some fucked up female psychological peculiarity. I wouldn't bother thinking about it too much.

I wonder if there's some sort of adaptive significance, or primaeval instinct at work, though? Some peculiar imprinting function from our natural ancient way of life that has found its new outlet and focus in the world of shit celebrities like actresses and models? :chin:

To get to the bottom of this, what would be your ideal outcome of getting to know her in real life? Is she some sort of ideal alpha female whose berry-foraging group you long to be in!?

RoyBatty
02-18-2012, 09:27 PM

A couple of girls in my school were better looking. And as useless as my own dating track record is (and it is dire), I think some of my school gf's were better looking than her.

She's by no means ugly but she just isn't "all that" imo.

The Alchemist
02-19-2012, 10:57 AM
Don't you think it's rather simplistic to gather all male POVs in one? To some males, girls with a more sexual look on their faces tend to seem slutty.

Doutzen may have a more juvenile face but it's not as if it didn't reveal she's already past her childhood a long while ago.

Obviously i can't enter all men's minds, but i was trying to summarize a common opinion about Doutzen.
Most my friends and relatives (especially men), think that she's just average/pretty but not that stunning, and i was trying to understand the reason of it. Of course not the 100% of people think that, for God's sake ;)
In my humble opinion i think that probably she lacks of a "sexual tone", cause of her juvenile look (big eyes, round cheeks and face). Many men don't find it very attractive - like Falkata, Osweo and Roybatty mentioned before.
I personally like her cheeks and find her whole face very harmonious (maybe cause i'm a similar type to her), but probably most men find this look way more attractive:

http://img.ezinemark.com/imagemanager2/files/30002496/2010/11/2010-11-23-10-41-10-7-at-the-age-of-29-the-brazilian-model-adriana-lim.jpeg

I personally don't find her special at all. I don't like her proportions and facial features, she's very plain to my eyes.

The Alchemist
02-19-2012, 11:04 AM
Imago, you have a weird fascination or obsession with her. I've seen other girls have this for that ugly fish-faced Angelina Jolie too. It's obviously just some fucked up female psychological peculiarity. I wouldn't bother thinking about it too much.

I wonder if there's some sort of adaptive significance, or primaeval instinct at work, though? Some peculiar imprinting function from our natural ancient way of life that has found its new outlet and focus in the world of shit celebrities like actresses and models? :chin:

To get to the bottom of this, what would be your ideal outcome of getting to know her in real life? Is she some sort of ideal alpha female whose berry-foraging group you long to be in!?

I don't know the reason why i like her look so much (i don't have a sexual attraction to her, don't misunderstand me). Probably cause i like her "fresh" and innocent face, and i like junevile types in general.
And i'm not among those ones who just follows models proposed by the media. For exemple i find Angelina Jolie to be standard and boring as hell, and i have many friends (girls) who look much better than that.
And you don't know me, but i'm not that kind of person obsessed by useless celebrities and "Hollywood icons". I'm very "out" in it, i just appreciate Beauty in all its forms.

The Alchemist
02-19-2012, 11:07 AM
This is another perfect woman, imo:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ghXuaJWNlx0/Tbbxf-ZWPhI/AAAAAAAAOCA/gvTmYhRgfbM/s1600/american-actress-denise-richards-wallpaper%2B%25284%2529.jpg

I like those dolly faces.

Mordid
02-19-2012, 11:10 AM
she's not pretty enough to be mrs mordid.

пустиняк
02-19-2012, 11:11 AM
This is another perfect woman, imo:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ghXuaJWNlx0/Tbbxf-ZWPhI/AAAAAAAAOCA/gvTmYhRgfbM/s1600/american-actress-denise-richards-wallpaper%2B%25284%2529.jpg

I like those dolly faces.

and then we posted transgenders :thumbs up

Padre Organtino
02-19-2012, 11:12 AM
I'm just not attracted to such women - maybe she's to Aryan for my tastes, dunno:icon_ask:

The Alchemist
02-19-2012, 11:15 AM

You don't deserve any answer :rolleyes2:
They're too much for you, that's the truth.

The Alchemist
02-19-2012, 11:20 AM

I can understand that you like average girls like your avatar cause supermodels are unreachable. I can understand that, after all you (and me too) are just average persons ;) I don't blame you.

пустиняк
02-19-2012, 11:28 AM
I can understand that you like average girls like your avatar cause supermodels are unreachable. I can understand that, after all you (and me too) are just average persons ;) I don't blame you.

This girl on my avatar is model and miss Bulgaria 2010 - fail :lol:
Of course they are unreachable when you don't have money and aren't famous but that doesn't mean that I don't find them beautiful
Just the last girl posted by you look way more manlier than that which Leo posted

Anyway I think is pointless to talk about woman beauty with other woman

Padre Organtino
02-19-2012, 11:39 AM
While we're at it here's a Northern woman I find really attractive:

http://kinoman.com.ua/i/4/1/7/0/0.jpg

http://estb.msn.com/i/94/E881BE9DCA2265C36305FF8F76C45.jpg

The Alchemist
02-19-2012, 11:39 AM
This girl on my avatar is model and miss Bulgaria 2010 - fail :lol:
Of course they are unreachable when you don't have money and aren't famous but that doesn't mean that I don't find them beautiful
Just the last girl posted by you look way more manlier than that which Leo posted

Anyway I think is pointless to talk about woman beauty with other woman

Everyone has got different tastes, haven't you understood it yet??? :rolleyes2:
For you Doutzen Kroes is average, for me Miss Bulgaria is not special. I don't criticize you if you have different tastes from mine, you should do the same ;)
I was just trying to understand different points of view. We are all different in this world.

пустиняк
02-19-2012, 11:45 AM
For you Doutzen Kroes is average, for me Miss Bulgaria is not special. I don't criticize you if you have different tastes from mine, you should do the same ;)
I was just trying to understand different points of view. We are all different in this world.

Ok but really the girl posted by you looks more manlier than this girl which you said that look like horse. That's my opinion and you react like I've offended your mother and start to talk me how can't I go out with world model. Of course that I can't but why you mention it.

I don't have intention to argue with you about stupid things. I agree with your personal opinion so peace ?

Queen B
02-19-2012, 12:41 PM
I think she is very beautiful.
Unlike you though, I think that Andriana Lima is very beautiful as well.
I much more prefer them over Gizele to be honest

Kanuni
02-19-2012, 12:47 PM

She is beautiful but far away from "perfection".

The Alchemist
02-19-2012, 12:56 PM
She is beautiful but far away from "perfection".

Does she have any fault??? :confused: I can't see them.

The Alchemist
02-19-2012, 12:57 PM

She's very pretty, but i think she looks more eastern than northern...

The Alchemist
02-19-2012, 12:58 PM
^ i quoted the wrong post. It was the answer for Padre Organtino.

Mortimer
02-19-2012, 12:59 PM
i think she is "just" beautiful, not exceptional stunning or reached "perfection"

Mortimer
02-19-2012, 01:04 PM
for me this is stunning....she plays a gypsy but i think she is mexican.....

http://www.novely.org/Soundtrack/gitanas.jpg

but if blonde than i like the barbie doll looks.

purple
02-19-2012, 01:11 PM
wtf is that Jesus Navas on your avatar:eek:

Mortimer
02-19-2012, 01:13 PM
wtf is that Jesus Navas on your avatar:eek:

yes its him. i think he is very handsome. the dark looks but with light eyes. he is also footballer and got some muscles.:)

The Alchemist
02-19-2012, 01:24 PM
for me this is stunning....she plays a gypsy but i think she is mexican.....

http://www.novely.org/Soundtrack/gitanas.jpg

but if blonde than i like the barbie doll looks.

Colors are not very important in my opinion, if a person has wonderful traits no matter if blonde or brunette. Who cares???

Mortimer
02-19-2012, 01:25 PM
Colors are not very important in my opinion, if a person has wonderful traits no matter if blonde or brunette. Who cares???

yes agreed.:)

Queen B
02-19-2012, 01:28 PM

True. Though the one IQ quoted, is not that beautiful to my eyes.
F.e. one exotic who I find stunning is Aishwarya Rai

The Alchemist
02-19-2012, 01:32 PM

I think she looks good for an indian, but those traits are not my fav. I don't find any non-european person to be stunning, and not for a racist reason, but simply cause i don't find them that harmonious compared to some european traits (especially the alpinids- borrebies). For exemple i love upturned nose, and they are non-existent out of Europe.

Mortimer
02-19-2012, 01:35 PM

Tastes are not arguable.:) For me she is very hot.

Östsvensk
02-19-2012, 01:57 PM
She is very good-looking. Too bad that she has completely wasted her genes through race-mixing.

The Alchemist
02-19-2012, 02:00 PM
She is very good-looking. Too bad that she has completely wasted her genes through race-mixing.

Moreover, he's not good-looking at all...very weird :|

billErobreren
02-19-2012, 06:25 PM
Obviously i can't enter all men's minds, but i was trying to summarize a common opinion about Doutzen.
Most my friends and relatives (especially men), think that she's just average/pretty but not that stunning, and i was trying to understand the reason of it. Of course not the 100% of people think that, for God's sake ;)
In my humble opinion i think that probably she lacks of a "sexual tone", cause of her juvenile look (big eyes, round cheeks and face). Many men don't find it very attractive - like Falkata, Osweo and Roybatty mentioned before.
I personally like her cheeks and find her whole face very harmonious (maybe cause i'm a similar type to her), but probably most men find this look way more attractive:

http://img.ezinemark.com/imagemanager2/files/30002496/2010/11/2010-11-23-10-41-10-7-at-the-age-of-29-the-brazilian-model-adriana-lim.jpeg

I personally don't find her special at all. I don't like her proportions and facial features, she's very plain to my eyes.
Well you can't win 'em all
Lima is fine too but her face is nothing compared to Doutzen's & her body shape isn't that much better either.
http://www.skinnyvscurvy.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/FP_5480369_TRB_Lima_Adriana_Excl_072610.jpg
http://www2.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/2008+Victoria+Secret+Fashion+Show+Runway+1LYwwibLy Oql.jpg
Candice Swanepoel, on the other hand is as close to perfection as you can get.:D
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/__UQSIjH59iA/TCAGGJjjxUI/AAAAAAAAEZ8/LEXVc5gQ8PQ/s320/Candice_Swanepoel_Beautiful_Face_320x320_Pixels.jp g
http://www.bitchpleaz.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/candice-swanepoel-nude-v-man-mag-01.jpg

purple
02-19-2012, 06:31 PM
I never understood the obsession with celebrities, models particulary. Is it because they are too much photoshoped, or because they are skinny and wear high-level fashion clothes? Models are like regual girls. Just remove the make up and tons of airbrush and expensive clothes!

https://models.com/newfaces/i/2010/01/436.jpg

Albino, me thinks

The Alchemist
02-21-2012, 03:05 PM
I never understood the obsession with celebrities, models particulary. Is it because they are too much photoshoped, or because they are skinny and wear high-level fashion clothes? Models are like regual girls. Just remove the make up and tons of airbrush and expensive clothes!

https://models.com/newfaces/i/2010/01/436.jpg

Albino, me thinks
Did you ever realize that -after all- she's a human being and not an android??? Obviously she's not perfect and god-alike, could you show me a "perfect person" with no faults at all??? :rolleyes:
People, be realistic....

пустиняк
02-21-2012, 03:08 PM
My favorite thing is when they photographed some model in the morning and they proclaim her as beast.

The Alchemist
02-21-2012, 03:08 PM
Well you can't win 'em all
Lima is fine too but her face is nothing compared to Doutzen's & her body shape isn't that much better either.
http://www.skinnyvscurvy.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/FP_5480369_TRB_Lima_Adriana_Excl_072610.jpg
http://www2.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/2008+Victoria+Secret+Fashion+Show+Runway+1LYwwibLy Oql.jpg
Candice Swanepoel, on the other hand is as close to perfection as you can get.:D
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/__UQSIjH59iA/TCAGGJjjxUI/AAAAAAAAEZ8/LEXVc5gQ8PQ/s320/Candice_Swanepoel_Beautiful_Face_320x320_Pixels.jp g
http://www.bitchpleaz.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/candice-swanepoel-nude-v-man-mag-01.jpg

Candice is too skinny in my opinion, even if she has good proportions...
Adriana Lima's face is not that beautiful, but her body is stunning!!!
The best mix would be Doutzen's face on Adriana's body!!! (Adriana also had a baby but you can't deny that that body- for a mum- is amazing)!!!!

пустиняк
02-21-2012, 03:14 PM
Adriana Lima without mixing is the best for me.

The Alchemist
02-21-2012, 03:19 PM
My favorite thing is when they photographed some model in the morning and they proclaim her as beast.

I don't think that there is a person in the world who looks like a God also in the early morning :rolleyes: So, it makes me laugh when people say that a beautiful model is "ugly" or "average" when photographed in the early morning before having a coffee...
Personally, all the women i know look worse when they don't take care of themselves..

The Alchemist
02-21-2012, 03:21 PM
Adriana Lima without mixing is the best for me.

I think she's probably very "hot" but not that beautiful...her traits are not that refined. Obviously she's not ugly...

пустиняк
02-21-2012, 03:27 PM
I think she's probably very "hot" but not that beautiful...her traits are not that refined. Obviously she's not ugly...

Yeah her facial traits aren't the best but yeah I look her to be hot so that's enough.
For me that Bulgarian actress looks closer to perfect facial traits.Really my favorite.

http://alex6013.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/460x306992.jpg

heyaitsme
02-21-2012, 03:27 PM
i think she is "just" beautiful, not exceptional stunning or reached "perfection"

I'm gonna have to agree with this.. she's pretty though. :)

The Alchemist
02-21-2012, 03:32 PM
Yeah her facial traits aren't the best but yeah I look her to be hot so that's enough.
For me that Bulgarian actress looks closer to perfect facial traits.Really my favorite.

http://alex6013.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/460x306992.jpg

I agree that she's much prettier than Adriana. She has a natural beauty, unlike many others (though she's not "stunning" for me).

пустиняк
02-21-2012, 03:36 PM
I agree that she's much prettier than Adriana. She has a natural beauty, unlike many others (though she's not "stunning" for me).

More natural pics. I think she is still very pretty.

http://mama.njoybg.com/web/files/article_images/2011/05/439/thumb_346x277_522.jpg

http://maitapi.com/images/stories/a_pic/luiza_grigorova/luiza_grigorova_01.jpg

The Alchemist
02-21-2012, 03:40 PM
More natural pics. I think she is still very pretty.

http://mama.njoybg.com/web/files/article_images/2011/05/439/thumb_346x277_522.jpg

http://maitapi.com/images/stories/a_pic/luiza_grigorova/luiza_grigorova_01.jpg

The last pic is very good :thumb001:

Frans Hals
05-11-2012, 07:15 PM
What do you think of this model?? Hot, but a total hypocrite, she claims herself a Frisian patriot but she's not doing anything for her people, lives in New York, and is married to a non-Frisian (and hardly an ethnic Dutch) :thumb down2 That to me is cynicism.
vmbZv8_rMLo

VXlPpKCN7i8

Do you like her look??

Yes, though she's more pale than random internet 'pictures' of her. It seems she does use a lot of fake tans.

I'm just curious cause many people say she's just "pretty" and not stunning, but in my opinion she enbodies perfection.

uhm, I don't think so, since there are others more attractive Dutch female models than her. Sharon van der Knaap, Marloes Horst, Yfke Sturm, Lonneke Engel etc

With 2 yrs. Almost similar shape face of today

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p174/yummytofu/1mw9pp3ca8.jpg

Tony
05-11-2012, 08:14 PM

Bleah, I don't like her at all.

She also look like an albino negresse, especially in the second picture (look at the nostril area...).

angel
05-14-2012, 08:53 PM
I don't think she's special. She has a common model's face.

Tony
05-14-2012, 08:57 PM
_._..

Vixen
05-17-2012, 08:15 PM

Doutzen has a beautiful face, although out of these three, the one on the right has the best body. She looks very delicate, feminine and well proportioned.

Comte Arnau
05-17-2012, 08:41 PM
Doutzen has a beautiful face, although out of these three, the one on the right has the best body. She looks very delicate, feminine and well proportioned.

I'd say that's a female opinion. I might be wrong.

Midori
05-17-2012, 08:44 PM

She's a bit too skinny... I'd say Doutzen has the best body AND face (her face is close to perfection)

Osprey
05-17-2012, 08:50 PM

If her hair were darkened and Lips thinned, then she would become perfect, like you!

Vixen
05-17-2012, 08:57 PM
I'd say that's a female opinion. I might be wrong.

Of course, everyone will have their own opinion about it.
Mine is based on the fact that her breasts look larger and her waist more well defined when compared to the other girls, who have a more boyish frame.

The Alchemist
05-18-2012, 06:17 AM
If her hair were darkened and Lips thinned, then she would become perfect, like you!

:redface_002::redface_002: she's way more perfect than me, really...
And tnx for reminding me that i have thin lips :D joke :p But i'd like to have fuller ones, but not as big as Doutzen, just a middle way.
Anyway i discovered that i have identical eyes shape like Doutzen (also eyebrows are similar), but i don't have those sea alike eyes, perfect upturned nose and perfect skin like her...
She's incomparable, really....

The Alchemist
05-18-2012, 06:19 AM
She's a bit too skinny... I'd say Doutzen has the best body AND face (her face is close to perfection)

This time i have to disagree. I think that Doutzen's body is not perfect at all, she should be more "gracile" and have more breasts to be perfect. She's a bit too robust, i like "middle ways" bodies (not gracile nor too robust).

British-Wolf
12-02-2012, 02:53 PM
Faelid. Nordic influence similar to Diane Kruger

Atlantic Islander
12-02-2012, 10:29 PM
She has a Katie Holmes "girl next door" look, very pretty.

Chrissi
09-02-2013, 08:18 AM
First time I saw her on VS she immediately catched my eye. Definitely above average looking and she's one of those rare Frisians apparently. Sometimes people look their full potential live or in video instead of a picture but I guess you can see her face is pretty flawless whether it's your taste or not. Btw I read somewhere she thinks she's too curvey for white men they cant handle it or smth thats why she only dates black men Idk maybe had some bad experiences

Maleficent
09-17-2013, 07:32 PM
This is funny. A thread all about Doutzen Kroes on a European-themed forum. The woman has a Mulatto child and has had countless Black boyfriends.

Peikko
09-17-2013, 07:40 PM
I'd do her.

WOOHP
09-17-2013, 07:47 PM
Average-below average looking.

I don't like her lips and nose. She looks like a less attractive version of Kim Basinger.

johnyb
10-17-2013, 08:39 AM
Doutzen Kroes - Victoria's Secret Shoot - Behind the Scenes - Video - Gif - Caps! -
http://www.picsious.com/images/thumbs/1310/kYRNu.png (http://www.picsious.com/?v=1310_kYRNu.png) http://www.picsious.com/images/thumbs/1310/ntx5.png (http://www.picsious.com/?v=1310_ntx5.png) http://www.picsious.com/images/thumbs/1310/Ga7KV.png (http://www.picsious.com/?v=1310_Ga7KV.png) http://www.picsious.com/images/thumbs/1310/OWYd7.png (http://www.picsious.com/?v=1310_OWYd7.png) http://www.picsious.com/images/thumbs/1310/4YKL.png (http://www.picsious.com/?v=1310_4YKL.png) http://www.picsious.com/images/thumbs/1310/dYnNM.png (http://www.picsious.com/?v=1310_dYnNM.png) http://www.picsious.com/images/thumbs/1310/dF56Q.png (http://www.picsious.com/?v=1310_dF56Q.png) http://www.picsious.com/images/thumbs/1310/KMte9.png (http://www.picsious.com/?v=1310_KMte9.png) http://www.picsious.com/images/thumbs/1310/JRLQy.png (http://www.picsious.com/?v=1310_JRLQy.png) http://www.picsious.com/images/thumbs/1310/F05nZ.png (http://www.picsious.com/?v=1310_F05nZ.png) http://www.picsious.com/images/thumbs/1310/YzBcj.png (http://www.picsious.com/?v=1310_YzBcj.png) http://www.picsious.com/images/thumbs/1310/ItZG7.png (http://www.picsious.com/?v=1310_ItZG7.png) http://www.picsious.com/images/thumbs/1310/ijS4M.png (http://www.picsious.com/?v=1310_ijS4M.png) http://www.picsious.com/images/thumbs/1310/kDlG1.png (http://www.picsious.com/?v=1310_kDlG1.png) http://www.picsious.com/images/thumbs/1310/7U6c.png (http://www.picsious.com/?v=1310_7U6c.png) http://www.picsious.com/images/thumbs/1310/thVqF.png (http://www.picsious.com/?v=1310_thVqF.png) http://www.picsious.com/images/thumbs/1310/4N5j7.png (http://www.picsious.com/?v=1310_4N5j7.png) http://www.picsious.com/images/thumbs/1310/TYuc2.png (http://www.picsious.com/?v=1310_TYuc2.png) http://www.picsious.com/images/thumbs/1310/DTq4G.png (http://www.picsious.com/?v=1310_DTq4G.png)

inxs
12-29-2013, 10:24 PM
Doutzen is a beautiful angel :thumb001:

Also
12-29-2013, 10:36 PM
She's sexy for me:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-DWDzQha9Imk/UTxvJwbFzuI/AAAAAAAAD6E/RnRXU7cVP1I/s1600/Doutzen+Kroes-20121108-0.jpg

Rambo07
12-29-2013, 11:49 PM
SHe is ok, more like a poor man's Kim Basinger.

The Alchemist
12-30-2013, 08:29 PM
She's sexy for me:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-DWDzQha9Imk/UTxvJwbFzuI/AAAAAAAAD6E/RnRXU7cVP1I/s1600/Doutzen+Kroes-20121108-0.jpg

Very very tonic body. But i like her face much more.

Lord of War
12-30-2013, 09:07 PM
Plastic woman with warm thighs and a dead expression. Just perfection for me truly.

Still, the black race has won her over already.

Also
12-30-2013, 10:22 PM
Still, the black race has won her over already.

Awful fate.

Lord of War
12-30-2013, 10:53 PM
Awful fate.

Not a matter of fate. White/European, specifically Dutch men let their women become that sort of object/trophy, black men are just doing what any man is supposed to do when a vagina is open to him: Fuck it.

I personally find it horrid when Ukrainian girls whore themselves out to men from across the globe, but it's partially my fault as well. I accept it and try to deal with the world as it is: I fuck any woman that I can.

here's tommy
03-26-2014, 07:52 PM
Doutzen Kroes is a model from the Netherlands and her height is 5'11''. Is her profile Alpine or Faelid??? And is she entirely cm or does she have any nordid admixture.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2e/Doutzen_Kroes_2012_Shankbone_2.JPG
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ezafh5XOGSw/T99_1P65QgI/AAAAAAABbKo/LsXT4_ELD8U/s1600/doutzen-kroes9.jpg
http://static1.celebrityredcarpet.co.uk/articles/7/42/7/@/1398-doutzen-kroes-sur-le-plateau-du-grand-592x0-3.jpg
http://jeweell.com/data_images/out/12/1161569-doutzen-kroes.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/32/Doutzen_Kroes.jpg

Not a Cop
03-26-2014, 08:40 PM
Infantilised\gracialised Faelid

Apri2014
03-26-2014, 09:34 PM
What a beauty !!

here's tommy
03-27-2014, 01:09 AM
Infantilised\gracialised Faelid

would you say she is entirely faelid or does she also have some alpine or borreby

Not a Cop
03-27-2014, 01:25 AM
would you say she is entirely faelid or does she also have some alpine or borreby

Well metrically she is just Faelid, although her facial features are a but softer, but there is such thing as sexual dimorphism, so i would say yes, just faelid

RenaRyuguu
10-23-2021, 07:29 PM
anyone can be blonde and race mix...hair color and pigmentation has nothing to do with that cuz she has a black husband but she's cool

chociprasa
10-23-2021, 07:46 PM
Nordo-Faelid + Mongoloid

slaog
10-23-2021, 09:36 PM
anyone can be blonde and race mix...hair color and pigmentation has nothing to do with that cuz she has a black husband but she's cool

Indeed she is cool. Cool is a codeword for degenerate. Look at everything that has ever been deemed cool.

Übermensch
04-21-2022, 03:28 AM
She is extremly hot.
She is tall,large breasted and blond, i once dreamed i had sex with her, the only bad thing about it is that it was just a dream...

Uranous
04-21-2022, 03:35 AM
Another white woman who throws her genetic heritage in the trash

Momo
04-25-2022, 11:00 PM
Another white woman who throws her genetic heritage in the trash

She is a coalburner.