PDA

View Full Version : Serbia Says It May Embrace Russia if EU Drops It

poiuytrewq0987
02-17-2012, 09:56 PM
If Serbia's EU membership bid does not receive support in March, the Balkan country may choose a partnership with Russia instead, Serbian Interior Minister Ivica Dacic has hinted.

The Serbian nation is particularly fond of Russia, while EU's popularity is decreasing in the country, Dacic told local media, as cited by the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency.

According to the Serbian Deputy Prime Minister, it would be a big problem for the US if Russia constructed a military base in Serbia.

In order to prevent anyone from suggesting that Russia should build a military base in Serbia, the EU and US should have an unbiased policy towards the Balkan country, the Interior Minister reckons.

"If the Americans want us to achieve a big agreement on Kosovo, our interest would be to join NATO. It is obvious, however, that they do not want such a deal," Dacic has commented.

In the beginning of December, Serbia failed to get a much-expected official EU candidate status, mainly because of the complexity of its relations with Kosovo.

http://www.turkishweekly.net/news/131411/serbia-says-it-may-embrace-russia-if-eu-drops-it.html

Bakura
02-17-2012, 10:00 PM
I don't want my country in EU, because EU will just bring damages to Serbia like she brought to Slovenia. NE U EU!

Black Sun Dimension
02-17-2012, 10:01 PM
The EU is a bloc of pussified nations. Go Russia!

Magyar the Conqueror
02-17-2012, 10:25 PM
EU is bad, but Russia isnt that much better.
If Serbia wants to join the list of Russia's bitches (Ukraine,Belarus, etc etc) then its a mistake.

MandM
02-23-2012, 09:41 AM
If Serbia wants to join the list of Russia's bitches (Ukraine,Belarus, etc etc) then its a mistake.

serbia shouldn't join any union, stay as they are now, they goverment lets the people think that joining EU that the economic will florish, and they will live happely ever after, if serbia would join say EU there future is like the greeks, spain or irland, poor countries should not join EU because EU as set the bar or a standerd for rich countries that poor countries just cant maintane, u think they will help greece for ever or the other countries in EU who need help, hell no EU dosent profith on that, i think eather the rich countries in EU will leave EU or the poor will be pickt off the EU.

Adrian
02-23-2012, 10:20 AM
After these statements, the EU should exclude Serbia from the negotiations for the European Integrations. EU does not need integration of a country that is physically in the Europe and mentally in Russia.
Serbia is doing blackmail with the very sensitive issues. If people of Serbia are not ready to enter in EU, Serbia must return all financial aid they receive on behalf of integration, from EU.

Serbia - Financial Assistance

2007 - 189,700,000 euro
2008 - 190,900,000
2009 - 194,800,000
2010 - 197,958,432
2011 - 201,879,600
2012 - 202,098,239
2013 - 214,731,699

= more than 1,400,000,000 euro in seven years!
http://ec.europa.eu/enlargement/potential-candidates/serbia/financial-assistance/index_en.htm

These are European taxpayers' money, and politicians in Serbia should be more responsible.
Serbia has always been a Russian version of Trojan Horse in Europe!

Flintlocke
02-23-2012, 10:29 AM
The EU is like a huge old monster while it's dying it wants to consume and destroy even more.

Radojica
02-23-2012, 10:32 AM
After these statements, the EU should exclude Serbia from the negotiations for the European Integrations. EU does not need integration of a country that is physically in the Europe and mentally in Russia.
Serbia is doing blackmail with the very sensitive issues. If people of Serbia are not ready to enter in EU, Serbia must return all financial aid they receive on behalf of integration, from EU.

2007 - 189,700,000 euro
2008 - 190,900,000
2009 - 194,800,000
2010 - 197,958,432
2011 - 201,879,600
2012 - 202,098,239
2013 - 214,731,699

= more than 1,400,000 euro in seven years!
http://ec.europa.eu/enlargement/potential-candidates/serbia/financial-assistance/index_en.htm

These are European taxpayers' money, and politicians in Serbia should be more responsible.

Damage done by NATO bombing is around 30 billion of euros and 15% smaller country, so compared to this, that's nothing!

Maybe you should repay the money spent on bombs which were also bought by the money of European and US taxpayers... Your reasoning is a bit off the track ;)

Adrian
02-23-2012, 10:41 AM
The EU is like a huge old monster while it's dying it wants to consume and destroy even more.

A possible failure of the EU will mean a loss of competitiveness toward the BRIC countries, a divided Europe would mean the resurrection of old hostilities on the continent, a divided Europe would mean a danger for NATO organisation etc etc etc...

It's strange how severely the EU is criticized in internet when we consider that many countries have conducted referendum before entry into the EU.

Adrian
02-23-2012, 10:48 AM
Damage done by NATO bombing is around 30 billion of euros and 15% smaller country, so compared to this, that's nothing!

Maybe you should repay the money spent on bombs which were also bought by the money of European and US taxpayers... Your reasoning is a bit off the track ;)

Those moneys have served for the salvation of the 2 million lives and not for blackmailing. You should seek responsibility from the Milosevic's successor about bombing Serbia, which is exactly the person who gave this statement for which we are talking ;)

Ivica Dacic is president of SPS, which is Milosevics party.

Siberyak
02-23-2012, 10:49 AM
What if NATO asks Serbia if they wanna join

Kanuni
02-23-2012, 10:49 AM

Yours also...Did your nation made an apology for the damage it has done?

In contrary you are encouraging and plotting for another bigger damage.

But this time your attempts are in vain ofcourse.

Flintlocke
02-23-2012, 10:50 AM
Exactly, it's the Europe of the bankers not the peoples. A parody of what it could be and just a whimper of its possible strength. It is an ideological wasteland, a liberal vomit. Give me a fascist Europe and I'll support it.

morski
02-23-2012, 10:56 AM
I have nothing against this. Turkey may as well become an Islamist state...

just to know who's who.

Radojica
02-23-2012, 10:59 AM
Those moneys have served for the salvation of the 2 million lives and not for blackmailing. You should seek responsibility from the Milosevic's successor about bombing Serbia, which is exactly the person who gave this statement for which we are talking ;)

Ivica Dacic is president of SPS, which is Milosevics party.

Expulsion of Albanians from Kosovo and Metohija started after NATO bombing, not before and that's the fact. Nobody was going to kill 2 million of people, it's pure nonsense. What happened with Albanians is that they were expelled as they have been seen as the reason of aggression.

About Ivica Dacic, EU politicians accepted him like nothing happened before, so it's not the right place to for such a statement.

To whom to apology? And for what? KLA were terrorist group and police and the army saw them that way and they have done everything to destroy them (in many cases with usage of unnecessary destruction, I agree).

It's usually the case when some group is attacking, killing and kidnapping members of armed forces and civilians.

Uhh :confused:?

Lena
02-23-2012, 11:01 AM
Exactly, it's the Europe of the bankers not the peoples. A parody of what it could be and just a whimper of its possible strength. It is an ideological wasteland, a liberal vomit. Give me a fascist Europe and I'll support it.

Exclude the last sentence from your post and I'll wholeheartedly support you!

Apology to whom? People who invested in Kosovo and Metohija were Yugoslavs and if we need to go into details and be specific about it, list would be: Slovenia, Croatia and Serbia.

Kanuni
02-23-2012, 11:05 AM
To whom to apology? And for what? KLA were terrorist group and police and the army saw them that way and they have done everything to destroy them (in many cases with usage of unnecessary destruction, I agree).

It's usually the case when some group is attacking, killing and kidnapping members of armed forces and civilians.

The world is relative didn't you learn that in school?You can view KLA as terrorist group(which is obvious for a Serb) but the others do not view it.Serb armed forces are terrorist for me and KLA was a liberation army intended to liberate the land and proclaim to their right historical/linguistical/genetical owners.

usage of unnecessary destruction

You use this term for the slaughter of thousands of people?

Uhh :confused:?

Me too.

Apology to whom? People who invested in Kosovo and Metohija were Yugoslavs and if we need to go into details and be specific about it, list would be: Slovenia, Croatia and Serbia.

Peoples are no objects.

Adrian
02-23-2012, 11:08 AM
I have nothing against this. Turkey may as well become an Islamist state...

just to know who's who.

IMO, Turkey should not be accepted in the EU!

Radojica
02-23-2012, 11:11 AM
The world is relative didn't you learn that in school?You can view KLA as terrorist group(which obvious for a Serb) but the others do not view it.Serb armed forces are terrorist for me and KLA was a liberation army intended to liberate the land and proclaim to their right historical/linguistical/genetical owners.

Whatever float your boat :coffee:

You use this term for the slaughter of thousands of people?

We were talking about destruction, no? If not, a few thousands Serbs were killed and kidnapped also, apart of Albanians which usually happen in some armed conflict. Did you apology for that? ( you see, that could work both ways).

Me too.

cool

Flintlocke
02-23-2012, 11:13 AM
Once again the discussion reverts to events happened in 1999.

Kanuni
02-23-2012, 11:20 AM
Whatever float your boat :coffee:

We will leave that pleasure to you.

We were talking about destruction, no? If not, a few thousands Serbs were killed and kidnapped also, apart of Albanians which usually happen in some armed conflict. Did you apology for that? ( you see, that could work both ways).

cool

Yes ofcourse if we leave this to you we were the aggressors and you were the defenders.I am not amazed afterall.

Adrian
02-23-2012, 11:21 AM
Expulsion of Albanians from Kosovo and Metohija started after NATO bombing, not before and that's the fact. Nobody was going to kill 2 million of people, it's pure nonsense. What happened with Albanians is that they were expelled as they have been seen as the reason of aggression.

War in Kosovo started in 1998, with the attack on the family Jashari, NATO intervened in 1999. During this period occurred the terrible massacres toward civilians, deportation of the population within Kosovo and different pressures to the Albanian population.

About Ivica Dacic, EU politicians accepted him like nothing happened before, so it's not the right place to for such a statement.

Because there isn't any better politician in Serbia.

Terrorist group?!

How is it possible terrorist group to be allie of NATO?

It is well known who have killed civilians in the Kosovo war. Milosevic, together with all his generals, were not found guilty without any reason.

morski
02-23-2012, 11:26 AM
By the time NATO started the aerial strikes fyroMAcedonia was already being flooded with refugees and there was diplomatic pressure from the West on the neighbouring countries to open their borders for the ceaseless stream of such.

Bulgaria was supposed to take in 50 000 of them for example.

Lena
02-23-2012, 11:50 AM
Peoples are no objects.

Seeing so many non-Albanian refugees, IDPs and civilians killed by the people you hold as heroes, I find your asking for the apology to be nothing less than cynical.

The Ripper
02-23-2012, 11:53 AM

2007 - 189,700,000 euro
2008 - 190,900,000
2009 - 194,800,000
2010 - 197,958,432
2011 - 201,879,600
2012 - 202,098,239
2013 - 214,731,699

= more than 1,400,000 euro in seven years!

Lol, less than 1,5 million? A couple of Albanian welfare-tourists can be a far greater economic strain over the course of 7 years. :coffee:

Lena
02-23-2012, 11:58 AM
Lol, less than 1,5 million? A couple of Albanian welfare-tourists can be a far greater economic strain over the course of 7 years. :coffee:
This sums it up nicely:

After billions in aid, Kosovo still poor and idle
Over the past decade it has received 3 billion euros in aid, according to the World Bank, and is expecting another billion by 2011. Yet officials in Pristina say they may need more.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2009/11/19/idUSBYT832920._CH_.2400

memobekes
02-23-2012, 12:02 PM
Ivica Dacic isn't exactly enlightening us with anything new. Since when were Serbia and Russia at loggerheads?

hajduk
02-23-2012, 12:03 PM
By the time NATO started the aerial strikes fyroMAcedonia was already being flooded with refugees and there was diplomatic pressure from the West on the neighbouring countries to open their borders for the ceaseless stream of such.

Bulgaria was supposed to take in 50 000 of them for example.

Oh the moor Kostov resisted, we only missed Allboz and picture would be very colorful :D

Rron
02-23-2012, 12:17 PM
Thats not true and you know it, the war begin in 1997 when serbian forces in failed attempt to defeat a KLA unit in Drenica during their turn killed an Albanian teacher civilian, that was time when KLA appear in public for first time, november 28

Apology for your crimes in 1912 during balkan war, during ww1 , during period of so called first Yugoslavia , during ww2, after ww2 , during communist Yugoslavia ,and your crimes since 1989.
KLA were not terrorists , in 1998 war in Kosova turned in open frontal war and how can be considered terrorist participation in such a war, the nature of Kosova war was same as war in Croatia and Bosnia,liberation war.

Kanuni
02-23-2012, 01:20 PM
Seeing so many non-Albanian refugees, IDPs and civilians killed by the people you hold as heroes, I find your asking for the apology to be nothing less than cynical.

What answer should i expect from Chetniks?Always playing the victim while

http://i47.tinypic.com/11awco8.jpg

LOL it is billion he mistyped probably.

Flintlocke
02-23-2012, 04:06 PM
I want an apology from the government because they fucked up the economy and lowered my economic opportunities. This will make everything alright :rolleyes:

Are guys thinking before you write or not? Do you think a killer type man who has killed civilians and children is gonna apologize? He'll laugh at you, if his hands are tied up, otherwise he may take you to see your ancestors. And now you ask an apology from some random Serbs in the internet, is this gonna change anything? I hate this ridiculous victim game. If someone kills your kin you should seek revenge not an apology.

And again it was a war, our people decided to take up arms. Did you really expect the Serbs to sit with their hands crossed and give you everything free? And don't give me weak excuses that wars are fought with some sort of high chivalrous morality. They did what every people would do. And there were civilians killed yes, but I want no apology for our civilians and I give no apology for their civilians killed. We gained a victory, let's see to it that we keep it, and become strong for future conflicts, and stop this idiotic blame game.

derLowe
02-23-2012, 04:27 PM

I agree, being any ones slave is a bad idea.

ikki
02-23-2012, 05:01 PM
What if NATO asks Serbia if they wanna join

lol..

NATO is already overstretched with 5th rate eastern militaries and unble to defend them in any actual crisis. Oh im sure nato would win in the end, but at that point im not sure the defended nation cares if they won or not.

And now another. Yeah sure.

Why not invite both China and Russia instead and turn the biggest threat into an ally? Thats what smart leaders would do..

Kanuni
02-23-2012, 05:06 PM
I want an apology from the government because they fucked up the economy and lowered my economic opportunities. This will make everything alright :rolleyes:

Are guys thinking before you write or not? Do you think a killer type man who has killed civilians and children is gonna apologize? He'll laugh at you, if his hands are tied up, otherwise he may take you to see your ancestors. And now you ask an apology from some random Serbs in the internet, is this gonna change anything? I hate this ridiculous victim game. If someone kills your kin you should seek revenge not an apology.

And again it was a war, our people decided to take up arms. Did you really expect the Serbs to sit with their hands crossed and give you everything free? And don't give me weak excuses that wars are fought with some sort of high chivalrous morality. They did what every people would do. And there were civilians killed yes, but I want no apology for our civilians and I give no apology for their civilians killed. We gained a victory, let's see to it that we keep it, and become strong for future conflicts, and stop this idiotic blame game.

Nobody is asking apology from anyone LOL.We are fully aware that this is internet.We just compared some things because they tend to victimize themselfs about NATO bombings too much.

Lena
02-23-2012, 05:07 PM
What answer should i expect from Chetniks?Always playing the victim while

You've, as many, some weird obsession with Chetniks... :rolleyes2:

Rron
02-23-2012, 05:13 PM
Flinto they are trying to portrey themselves like victims and proving otherwise is not asking for apology.

iNird
02-23-2012, 05:35 PM

I can see your point to a certain degree but there historical implications that you are ignoring. The events of 99' are not the only acts of aggression by Serbs against Albanians. The events date from the late 19th to Early 20th Century that involved mass exodus of Albanians from Kosova, other acts of ethnic cleansing (the name Rankovic sends a chill to many Albanians from Kosova and even Macedonia) and the attempts of Milosovic to serbify the area once again. There are other historical issues and human rights issue that I'm not even mentioning. Simply what these events show is that Albanians can not live under Serbian rule. Albanians have always been victims under Serbian rule but there are certain serbs that like to think the opposite and play the victim role.

Today is different and there is an independent state. You can not expect Albanians to suddenly forget the action of Serbs and move on. It will take time for something like that to happen especially when the war of 99' was not so long ago.

Lena
02-23-2012, 05:38 PM
Flinto they are trying to portrey themselves like victims and proving otherwise is not asking for apology.

Utter nonsense! Our mentality is quite the opposite, but how would you know anything about Serbs.

dralos
02-23-2012, 05:40 PM
Utter nonsense! Our mentality is quite the opposite, but how would you know anything about Serbs.
i think we know you guys quite well after living centries with you guys

Kanuni
02-23-2012, 05:42 PM
You've, as many, some weird obsession with Chetniks... :rolleyes2:

I am neither obseessed remotely letalone in a weird fashion.

No it is not.I posted something but your moderator gived me neg rep firstly and removed that post, it described you very well who you are.

Rron
02-23-2012, 05:44 PM
Lol saying to Albanian from Kosova you dont know anything about serbs is elusive ,and about your mentality just search in teh interwebs how you act then you will take your words back, or just watch your everyday politics.

Lena
02-23-2012, 05:55 PM
Lol saying to Albanian from Kosova you dont know anything about serbs is elusive ,and about your mentality just search in teh interwebs how you act then you will take your words back, or just watch your everyday politics.

How old are you, Rron? How many Serbs live in your neighborhood?
The only thing you know about Serbs are the hateful articles and pics you're looking at on a daily bases in order to feed that blatant hate you've in your heart for my nation.

Adrian
02-23-2012, 06:01 PM
Lol, less than 1,5 million?

A couple of Albanian welfare-tourists can be a far greater economic strain over the course of 7 years. :coffee:

Sum is 1,5 milliard (USA - billion) financial assistance from EU, and Serbs still continue to blackmail Europe with Russia card.

Rron
02-23-2012, 06:06 PM
How old are you, Rron? How many Serbs live in your neighborhood?
The only thing you know about Serbs are the hateful articles and pics you're looking at on a daily bases in order to feed that blatant hate you've in your heart for my nation.
You once said that you are from Belgrade and you know everything about us, while you are suggesting that Kosova Albanian its not informed about you, even clearly i came from area where some of your compatriots have lived, maybe not in my neighborhood but in my city ,and other cities where i have relatives.

Albion
02-23-2012, 06:06 PM
Wowwwwww.... this is so unexpected.... :rolleyes:

Wake me up when there's news to report.

Lena
02-23-2012, 06:18 PM
You once said that you are from Belgrade and you know everything about us, while you are suggesting that Kosova Albanian its not informed about you, even clearly i came from area where some of your compatriots have lived, maybe not in my neighborhood but in my city ,and other cities where i have relatives.

Yes, I'm from Belgrade, mods can see my IP, however I was in Kosovo and will go again, probably soon...
Never claimed to know everything, no body knows everything, but have sufficient knowledge which prevents me from wearing pink glasses when it comes to your nation.

Adrian
02-23-2012, 06:25 PM
This sums it up nicely:

Let me tell you the difference between Serbia and Kosovo in terms of EU and USA assistance.
Serbia has taken from EU, on behalf of European integration, over 1.5 milliard (billion) euros...and I don't count here the assistance of USAID and other international organisations. Kosova already has received, and continues to receive, financial aid from the EU and USA.
The difference between us is that we (albanians) don't blackmail our partners.

Adrian
02-23-2012, 07:09 PM

I think you are the one who is writing BS here!
No one, among albanians, is not playing the victim game. We are talking about an official apologize from institutions of Serbia as a moral obligation. If Serbia has apologized for Bosnia and Croatia they should apologizes for Kosova too.
Nobody is asking forum members to apologize!

Rron
02-23-2012, 07:31 PM
edit

Guapo
02-23-2012, 11:16 PM
How old are you, Rron?

In his 30's like drawing-lame, he sounds pretty degenerate too

Rron
02-23-2012, 11:31 PM
In his 30's like drawing-lame, he sounds pretty degenerate too
If my words sounds degenerate to you,then you have a huge problem with concept of sanity.

PS:Lol im not im my 30's but its not your problem how old i am

purple
02-23-2012, 11:36 PM
Why is every 2nd thread on this forum about Serbia and the Serbians?

Serbia this, Serbia that, Serbia, Serbia..The Apricity turned into Serbian Nationalistic Forum

Supreme American
02-23-2012, 11:48 PM
Josip Broz Tito?

:ohwell::blink:

Drawing-slim
02-24-2012, 12:27 AM
In his 30's like drawing-lame, he sounds pretty degenerate tooHahah, you define the word degenerate.
Saying "kosovo je serbia" everyday for 13 years straight after clearly losing kosovo, is a degennerate tendency to a whole new level:D

For example, i've lost so many big hands/pots playing poker over the years:
So after I lose a big hand I don't go around saying: that money in mine, is mine, is mine.
Instead i go home smoke a joint and move on:D

Joe McCarthy
02-24-2012, 12:29 AM
I see insults are flying on a Balkans thread.

Truly shocking.

rashka
02-24-2012, 12:38 AM
Albanians, the poorest of Europe, talking about Serbian economic situation??

This is what you will see in Albania: A Miserable, Poor Last Bastion of Communism:

Misery, bitter poverty, barefoot children in rags, dilapidated houses, farms sinking in mud, bleak housing developments for workers, men, women and children working in the fields, everywhere people sad-eyed and bowed by labor--these are the images that stay with anyone traveling through the last bastion of communism in the Balkans and Europe

In the south, where many of the Greek minority live, and in the Adriatic port of Durres, you can still glimpse what it was like in prewar and pre-communist times.

Well-tended parks, palms, promenades, old patrician houses and hotels--though now crumbling--give a veneer of Mediterranean charm to the misery of the barracks-like workers' homes.

http://articles.latimes.com/1990-02-18/news/mn-1346_1_albania-country-opening

safinator
02-24-2012, 12:42 AM

This is what you will see in Albania: A Miserable, Poor Last Bastion of Communism:

Misery, bitter poverty, barefoot children in rags, dilapidated houses, farms sinking in mud, bleak housing developments for workers, men, women and children working in the fields, everywhere people sad-eyed and bowed by labor--these are the images that stay with anyone traveling through the last bastion of communism in the Balkans and Europe

In the south, where many of the Greek minority live, and in the Adriatic port of Durres, you can still glimpse what it was like in prewar and pre-communist times.

Well-tended parks, palms, promenades, old patrician houses and hotels--though now crumbling--give a veneer of Mediterranean charm to the misery of the barracks-like workers' homes.

Article Made:February 18, 1990

Nice try though.

rashka
02-24-2012, 12:44 AM
Article Made:February 18, 1990

Nice try though.

...and nothing's changed. :coffee:

Rron
02-24-2012, 12:45 AM

Read again your words,you said YOU WILL while posting link which speaks about period of 1990-02-18 :lol:

safinator
02-24-2012, 12:45 AM
...and nothing's changed. :coffee:
You know because you have spent much time in Albania i presume?
IDK why i'm even discussing with a troll.

пустиняк
02-24-2012, 06:31 AM

Fresh news from rashka :lol: :lol: :lol:

Drawing-slim
02-24-2012, 06:54 AM
Fresh news from rashka :lol: :lol: :lol:lol
Rashka is Machiavelli of our time, no doubt about it.

Lena
02-24-2012, 09:28 AM
Hahah, you define the word degenerate.
Saying "kosovo je serbia" everyday for 13 years straight after clearly losing kosovo, is a degennerate tendency to a whole new level:D

What would happen if our ancestors followed your defeatist logic and accepted rule of the Ottomans for good?
Kosovo is Serbia.

For example, i've lost so many big hands/pots playing poker over the years:
So after I lose a big hand I don't go around saying: that money in mine, is mine, is mine.
Instead i go home smoke a joint and move on:D

All I can see is too many sins in a few short sentences :D.

Drawing-slim
02-24-2012, 09:50 AM
Ninesense lena, busy to expalain right now...P

Drawing-slim
02-24-2012, 10:19 AM
What would happen if our ancestors followed your defeatist logic and accepted rule of the Ottomans for good?
Kosovo is Serbia.

All I can see is too many sins in a few short sentences :D.Ok i'm back, so i'll make this simple:P

Let say you lena are kosovo in this case.
So i'll make kosovo a lady in this case, only becuase is a small population and never could handle big armies.
And i'm serbia and lets say karubush turkish member here is the otoman empire. Me and karabush went into a fight over you.
And turns out that karabush kicked my ass so bad and held on to you for a long long many years.

Now the day came that karabush got old weak and left.

Me, if i was serbia in this case, i would be ashamed to even face you, let alone claim you as mine and abuse you.

So the moral of this story is that serbia has no dignity nor charcter.

I would let you choose lena, and only this way i would hope to win your heart. Not abuse anymore, because you been through enough:p

(eventhough i'm kinda buzzed drunk, i think i make plenty of sense:d)

Lena
02-24-2012, 10:34 AM
Ok i'm back, so i'll make this simple:P

Let say you lena are kosovo in this case.
So i'll make kosovo a lady in this case, only becuase is a small population and never could handle big armies.
And i'm serbia and lets say karubush turkish member here is the otoman empire. Me and karabush went into a fight over you.
And turns out that karabush kicked my ass so bad and held on to you for a long long many years.

Now the day came that karabush got old weak and left.

Me, if i was serbia in this case, i would be ashamed to even face you, let alone claim you as mine and abuse you.

So the moral of this story is that serbia has no dignity nor charcter.

I would let you choose lena, and only this way i would hope to win your heart. Not abuse anymore, because you been through enough:p

(eventhough i'm kinda buzzed drunk, i think i make plenty of sense:d)

'...On the beach a young couple, husband and wife. Wedding rings on their fingers. Next to them a two year old child. She is reading. He is idle and keeps trying to start a conversation. She asks him to let her read in peace. She says that without excitement or bitterness. After a short silence, he starts the conversation again.

- Well, is Hemingway more interesting than me?

- There's no comparison there - the woman says dryly and continues to read.

After a while, he starts again, rather superfluously.

- OK, but that still means that you're more interested in him.

- I told you: there is no comparison!

(Silence) '

Rron
02-24-2012, 10:50 AM
Kosovo is Serbia.
What kind of defeatism a 10000 Albanians managed to keep away ottomans for 30 years when you already were their vasals, just to remind you battle of Varna, battle of Nicopolis battle of Ankara etc, where you played a crucial role in progress of ottoman empire.
Kosova is Albania

Lena
02-24-2012, 10:41 PM
What kind of defeatism a 10000 Albanians managed to keep away ottomans for 30 years when you already were their vasals, just to remind you battle of Varna, battle of Nicopolis battle of Ankara etc, where you played a crucial role in progress of ottoman empire.
Kosova is Albania

Oh, are you trying to educate me about George Kastrioti, who some of you like to call by his Ottoman nickname Skanderbeg? From what I know, after he achieved extraordinary military success in Ottoman army, he reverted back to Christianity and from that point begins myth about this brave Christian!
I'm very happy to see that you read Serbian history, but not sure does that makes you Serbophobe or Serbophile?

Adrian
02-24-2012, 10:59 PM
Oh, are you trying to educate me about George Kastrioti, who some of you like to call by his Ottoman nickname Skanderbeg? From what I know, after he achieved extraordinary military success in Ottoman army, he reverted back to Christianity and from that point begins myth about this brave Christian!
I'm very happy to see that you read Serbian history, but not sure does that makes you Serbophobe or Serbophile?

Blaaaaaahh....This thread is not about Gjergj Kastrioti - Skenderbeg, but I want to add that there is no need to bold the word christian. Albanian nation does not function like your nation. We have strong national identity and we don't give a flying fcuk about any religion when it comes to national interests.

Your politician is talking about your church:
http://www.kurir-info.rs/vesti/ceda-srpska-crkva-je-mutant-179006.php

Lena
02-24-2012, 11:07 PM
Blaaaaaahh....This thread is not about Gjergj Kastrioti - Skenderbeg, but I want to add that there is no need to bold the word christian. Albanian nation does not function like your nation. We have strong national identity and we don't give a flying fcuk about any religion when it comes to national interests.

Your politician is talking about your church:
http://www.kurir-info.rs/vesti/ceda-srpska-crkva-je-mutant-179006.php

Why noble George Kastrioti reverted to Christianity?

BTW, why you post a Kurir articles when it's a well know fact that they're the bottom of the journalism, tabloid?

Rron
02-24-2012, 11:08 PM
In your next attempt to reply me, you must have regard these things.
1 Dont use rhetoric.
2 Dont abuse with logic.
3 At least try to say something which will give me strong reason to reply you.

Kanuni
02-24-2012, 11:08 PM

Because they promised him more pussy.

Lena
02-24-2012, 11:15 PM
In your next attempt to reply me, you must have regard these things.
1 Dont use rhetoric.
2 Dont abuse with logic.
3 At least try to say something which will give me strong reason to reply you.

Truth hurts? I'm not just replying for the sake of dynamics, I'm dignifying your post by my replies. You know that already and...I'm very stubborn.

Adrian
02-24-2012, 11:34 PM

Thread: Serbia Says It May Embrace Russia if EU Drops It

BTW, why you post a Kurir articles when it's a well know fact that they're the bottom of the journalism, tabloid?

:rolleyes:

How many sources do you need?
I don't want to translate into English what has been told. I hope, you understand very well your language.

http://rep-srpska.blogspot.com/2012/02/cedomir-jovanovic-srpska-crkva-je.html

http://www.vesti-online.com/Vesti/Srbija/202853/Ceda-Patrijarh-Srbima-ponudio-ideologiju-zemlje-natopljene-krvlju

http://www.pressonline.rs/sr/vesti/vesti_dana/story/204375/Rat+Crkve+i+stranaka+u+Vojvodini.html

And the answer from the church:

http://www.blic.rs/Vesti/Politika/305877/Vladika-Irinej-odgovorio-Cedi-Jovanovicu-Ceda-nista-ne-zna-o-crkvi

There is no dilemma.

Lena
02-25-2012, 11:34 AM
Thread: Serbia Says It May Embrace Russia if EU Drops It

Am I the one who initiated talks about the history?

@ topic:
I simply don't understand Balkan people who reject everything that comes from Russia as bad, while Western Europe is doing their best to obtain better relations with them. After all, Russia has all elements of periodic system, huge market and great potentials.

We're connected to Russia via pan European transport corridor VII.

:rolleyes:

How many sources do you need?
I don't want to translate into English what has been told. I hope, you understand very well your language.

http://rep-srpska.blogspot.com/2012/02/cedomir-jovanovic-srpska-crkva-je.html

http://www.vesti-online.com/Vesti/Srbija/202853/Ceda-Patrijarh-Srbima-ponudio-ideologiju-zemlje-natopljene-krvlju

http://www.pressonline.rs/sr/vesti/vesti_dana/story/204375/Rat+Crkve+i+stranaka+u+Vojvodini.html

And the answer from the church:

http://www.blic.rs/Vesti/Politika/305877/Vladika-Irinej-odgovorio-Cedi-Jovanovicu-Ceda-nista-ne-zna-o-crkvi

There is no dilemma.

In short:I couldn't care less of that persona and what he's saying.

Kanuni
02-25-2012, 11:40 AM
Am I the one who initiated talks about the history?

@ topic:
I simply don't understand Balkan people who reject everything that comes from Russia as bad, while Western Europe is doing their best to obtain better relations with them. After all, Russia has all elements of periodic system, huge market and great potentials.

:rotfl2

Lena
02-25-2012, 12:20 PM
Because they promised him more pussy.

:rotfl2

We should sometimes summarize your contribution to this thread :D.

Kanuni
02-25-2012, 12:23 PM
We should sometimes summarize your contribution to this thread :D.

Replies to what posts LOL?Those posts of yours are so naive.

Non-contribution to non-contributive posts.

The Lawspeaker
02-25-2012, 12:27 PM
I wonder whether you know what fascism is. Let's use what Musso himself said about that:

Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power.
Benito Mussolini

Hmm this present-day Europe isn't the result of the merger of state and corporate power ?

I suppose a fascist Europe is the very last thing we could use since we are already under fascism with a democratic façade.

Just my two Eurocents. The only thing lacking on it as a bloody fasces as that would indeed for once cover the load of the wagon.

beaver
02-25-2012, 12:37 PM
After all, Russia has all elements of periodic system, huge market and great potentials.
periodic system - Mendeleev (came to his mind during sleep) - evident conspiracy + extraterrestrials, so, Russians + aliens.
huge market and great potentials - as for now, the majority of graduates (from all Russia, not from Moscow) of the best Russian universities go to American universities and then work there, because they have no chance to buy a flat in the academic centres (Moscow, Piter, Novosibirsk etc) but there are no problems in US. So, Russia (and its educating system) is degrading permanently.

Radojica
02-25-2012, 03:40 PM
periodic system - Mendeleev (came to his mind during sleep) - evident conspiracy + extraterrestrials, so, Russians + aliens.
huge market and great potentials - as for now, the majority of graduates (from all Russia, not from Moscow) of the best Russian universities go to American universities and then work there, because they have no chance to buy a flat in the academic centres (Moscow, Piter, Novosibirsk etc) but there are no problems in US. So, Russia (and its educating system) is degrading permanently.

Excuse me, but I don't recall that Russia is starting and ending in big academic centers. Russia is so big and wast and with tens of thousands of towns, villages and cities that there's possibility for everyone who want to work to actually work. What you described here is nothing more than situation which is happening in Serbia, whole Serbia wants to live in Belgrade,which is simply not possible, typical provincial mindset of emigrants, nothing more.

And while speaking about degradation of Russia, I am sorry, but I do not agree with this. Economical development of country cannot go without high intellectual and academic citizens... I came back from Russia two months ago and in Russia at the moment are some of the worlds biggest construction yards. What is falling to my mind is more than 15.000 km long pipeline from East to West of Russia, from Latvia to Bulgaria and this year from Bulgaria to Italy. Where I worked, I met one lady engineer of hers mid 30 and her monthly salary was 250.000 rublei...you know how much is that, don't you? 9.000$.... :coffee:

beaver
02-25-2012, 05:01 PM
Excuse me, but I don't recall that Russia is starting and ending in big academic centers. Russia is so big and wast and with tens of thousands of towns, villages and cities that there's possibility for everyone who want to work to actually work. What you described here is nothing more than situation which is happening in Serbia, whole Serbia wants to live in Belgrade,which is simply not possible, typical provincial mindset of emigrants, nothing more.

And while speaking about degradation of Russia, I am sorry, but I do not agree with this. Economical development of country cannot go without high intellectual and academic citizens... I came back from Russia two months ago and in Russia at the moment are some of the worlds biggest construction yards. What is falling to my mind is more than 15.000 km long pipeline from East to West of Russia, from Latvia to Bulgaria and this year from Bulgaria to Italy. Where I worked, I met one lady engineer of hers mid 30 and her monthly salary was 250.000 rublei...you know how much is that, don't you? 9.000$....
Radojica, the oil prices are good and all is going well with Russia as for now, yes, from foreigners' point of view. Yes, many moms with children on the street. Its very good. All seems ok, but I was talking about quite different things - what will be with Russia further? If brains permanently go to US and UK?

Radojica
02-25-2012, 05:28 PM
Radojica, the oil prices are good and all is going well with Russia as for now, yes, from foreigners' point of view. Yes, many moms with children on the street. Its very good. All seems ok, but I was talking about quite different things - what will be with Russia further? If brains permanently go to US and UK?

If that is the case for now, does not mean that's going to be future trend. Russia is developing which is making economical reasons for them not to leave Russia. Serbian government should worry about what you worry at the moment, as there's no economical development in the country which is just going to make things even worst. 15% of Serbs, young, educated Serbs left Serbia in last 20 years and that trend is not stopping at all, I rather think it's going to get worst. And instead to help their own country to develop, they are worldwide working and thinking about the day when they are going to return to Serbia...for a holiday, or permanently...check this out

ayPp-G6_Sqk

America is not just labour and sweat
there are the Hollywood and Franky the Boy
Disneyland, Baseball and Rock 'n' Roll.
There is a time of despair and time of hope
some are destroying while others are building
the wars are raising while goverments fall
And Pits hands are no longer young.

ref.
From Alaska to Mexico
there is another picture
behind the colorful glass
Pit, it's also the America
In the noise and on the farm
Pits hands are no longer young
They've been working for 60 years and a buck.
And somewhere far away in Illinois
there is tombstone standing
and empty coffin is waiting for Pit
to come from far away.
And when tired Pit falls into sleep
never to wake up again
The only and last thing on his mind is,
instead of heaven and bliss,
to see the warm dawn above his birth village
and the Sun of his old neighborhood.

ref.
From Alaska to Mexico
there is another picture
behind the colorful glass
Pit, it's also the America

http://lyricstranslate.com (http://lyricstranslate.com/)

http://lyricstranslate.com (http://lyricstranslate.com/)

I left Serbia to Russia for economic reasons, as I was not able to find job in Serbia. I was in Russia for 6 months and there was not one hour left that I did not think of my family, friends and Serbia...nowhere is like in your own country, I guess I had to leave to realize that...