PDA

View Full Version : Most good-looking people in Europe?

Pages : [1] 2 3

Trun
02-19-2012, 07:14 PM
Don't know if such topic exists but it would be fun :p
I divided Europeans by regions. I included Caucasus too.
Guys vote for most beautiful women, girls for the most handsome men :)

YOU CAN'T VOTE FOR YOUR OWN REGION. (just to make it fair).

Enjoy.

rashka
02-19-2012, 07:16 PM
Just be careful with the Balkan regions. They should be divided too. ;)

Hurrem sultana
02-19-2012, 07:17 PM
you have no voting poll

Trun
02-19-2012, 07:18 PM
Poll ready.

Just be careful with the Balkan regions. They should be divided too. ;)

No, they shouldn't.

rashka
02-19-2012, 07:19 PM
That poll sucks.

The Journeyman
02-19-2012, 07:21 PM
This thread has been repeated ad nauseum.

Dilberth
02-19-2012, 07:23 PM
That poll sucks.

Why?

rashka
02-19-2012, 07:26 PM
You forgot to add in the East Europe ALL the countries> East Europe - North Slavs, Hungarians, Slovenes ???? Serbia and Croatia should be in there too if you are including Slovenians lol.

Balcans should not even exist. Why is Malta grouped with Portugal?

dralos
02-19-2012, 07:27 PM
Why?
bcs for her albanians are nigerians and she's a nordic infestation so she thinks now that we don't belong in the same category:D

Richard
02-19-2012, 07:27 PM
I like all euro women minus a subrace i wont never ever name:D

billErobreren
02-19-2012, 07:29 PM
Here goes:
Scandinavia for women, Netherlands for both & Southern Europe for the men....Well more like Latin Europe(Italy, France, Spain, etc) & Greeks.

Trun
02-19-2012, 07:29 PM
You forgot to add in the East Europe ALL the countries> East Europe - North Slavs, Hungarians, Slovenes ???? Serbia and Croatia should be in there too if you are including Slovenians lol.

Balcans should not even exist. Why is Malta grouped with Portugal?

Serbia and Croatia are Balkan countries with pretty Balkan looking brunettes. They look closer to Albos and Greeks than to Poles and Russians so I put them together with them.

dralos
02-19-2012, 07:30 PM
Here goes:
Scandinavia for women, Netherlands for both & Southern Europe for the men....Well more like Latin Europe(Italy, France, Spain, etc) & Greeks.
are ya gay:D

hajduk
02-19-2012, 07:31 PM
Serbia and Croatia
Is it me or every serb on internet is begging like a gypsy to be grouped with Croats :laugh:

rashka
02-19-2012, 07:32 PM
bcs for her albanians are nigerians and she's a nordic infestation so she thinks now that we don't belong in the same category:D

Right, Albania should be on its own just like it is on its own in the European language lice infested tree branch.

rashka
02-19-2012, 07:33 PM
Is it me or every serb on internet is begging like a gypsy to be grouped with Croats :laugh:

I think it's you cause Bulgarians are begging like gypsies to be grouped with Serbs to upgrade themselves.

hajduk
02-19-2012, 07:34 PM
I think it's you cause Bulgarians are begging like gypsies to be grouped with Serbs to upgrade themselves.

Actually I envy you for nothing, not for history, nor looks, And most bulgarians distance themselves from Serbs.

dralos
02-19-2012, 07:35 PM
this is not true,bulgarians accept their niggerlook so do albanians,now plz stop trolling and show titz or gtfo
FEURFEI IM SRRY TO RUIN THIS THREAD A BIT WITH THIS TROLL

rashka
02-19-2012, 07:37 PM
Actually I envy you for nothing, not for history, nor looks, And most bulgarians distance themselves from Serbs.

Hmm, if it's not Serbs then it's Ukrainians. If it's not Ukrainians then it's Albanians or Greeks :coffee:

Trun
02-19-2012, 07:38 PM

I think when you mentioned that Serbs are mistaken for Swedes you included Bulgarians too :rolleyes: You grouped Bulgarians by yourself with Nordic Serbs not with the brown Albos and Greeks.

rashka
02-19-2012, 07:39 PM
this is not true,bulgarians accept their niggerlook so do albanians,now plz stop trolling and show titz or gtfo
FEURFEI IM SRRY TO RUIN THIS THREAD A BIT WITH THIS TROLL

You stay out of it, now go kiss Ranger's ass.

hajduk
02-19-2012, 07:41 PM
Hmm, if it's not Serbs then it's Ukrainians. If it's not Ukrainians then it's Albanians or Greeks :coffee:

Nope. We're proud and independent people and usually dont identify with anyone

billErobreren
02-19-2012, 07:46 PM
are ya gay:D

No, but women tend to fancy the Southern Euros plus you & I both know they have better luck with women:dunno:

Amapola
02-19-2012, 07:49 PM
No, but women tend to fancy the Southern Euros plus you & I both know they have better luck with women:dunno:

I like West-north boys that look like Southerners. :D

By the way, is it the forum obsessing over "beauty" or something? isn't it a bit "overated" here lately? There are many kinds of beauty surely, not only "physical".

dralos
02-19-2012, 07:49 PM
yeah true,i bet it's bcs of their dark complexion

Balmung
02-19-2012, 07:53 PM

I never seen this play out in real life. I think its an old stereotype that died with the 80's as far as the states go. Most of these tween girls & adult women tend to name these uber Anglo saxon looking celebrities when asked who they think is hot rather than the southern looking ones.

This poll is dumb, or maybe i'm just high because i thought i could vote twice. I was gonna vote for Scandinavian Men & Women and then realized i could only vote once ahahaha. You should have put the people all together females/men.

rashka
02-19-2012, 07:54 PM
This poll is dumb

:thumb001: :coffee:

Amapola
02-19-2012, 07:56 PM
I never seen this play out in real life. I think its an old stereotype that died with the 80's as far as the states go.

You have not seen a group of young people (boys and girls) from Liverpool staying, going out etc in Granada for 15 days. I have... :cool: and you can be sure that the "passion" was bigger on the girls' side than on the boys' side. :D

Duke
02-19-2012, 07:57 PM
Balkan women, this forum also reflects this

billErobreren
02-19-2012, 07:59 PM
I never seen this play out in real life. I think its an old stereotype that died with the 80's as far as the states go. Most of these tween girls & adult women tend to name these uber Anglo saxon looking celebrities when asked who they think is hot rather than the southern looking ones.

This poll is dumb, or maybe i'm just high because i thought i could vote twice. I was gonna vote for Scandinavian Men & Women and then realized i could only vote once ahahaha. You should have put the people all together females/men.

precisely I stupidly posted before picking anything(went with Scandinavian women:rolleyes2:)
When you see a title like "Most good-looking people in Europe?" & see regions divided by gender you assume it's multiple choice What a waste of time.:grumpy:

Trun
02-19-2012, 08:03 PM
precisely I stupidly posted before picking anything(went with Scandinavian women:rolleyes2:)
When you see a title like "Most good-looking people in Europe?" & see regions divided by gender you assume it's multiple choice What a waste of time.:grumpy:

Why would you vote for most handsome men :confused: Unless you are bi?

rashka
02-19-2012, 08:07 PM
Nope. We're proud and independent people and usually dont identify with anyone

Your Profile's location information:

Looks like you are identifying yourself with "anyone" very well. LOL

Trun
02-19-2012, 08:08 PM
your profile's location information:

looks like you are identifying yourself with "anyone" very well. Lol

Цици или се омитай.

Queen B
02-19-2012, 08:11 PM
You have not seen a group of young people (boys and girls) from Liverpool staying, going out etc in Granada for 15 days. I have... :cool: and you can be sure that the "passion" was bigger on the girls' side than on the boys' side. :D

Same happens in Greece. Literally begging from Greek men :coffee:

Anyway, I don't think that the categories are correct. Greeks and other Balkans f.e don't look like, so even tho I believe Greek males are the most good looking, the Balkanian men - generally - are not

Trun
02-19-2012, 08:12 PM
Same happens in Greece. Literally begging from Greek men :coffee:

Anyway, I don't think that the categories are correct. Greeks and other Balkans f.e don't look like, so even tho I believe Greek males are the most good looking, the Balkanian men - generally - are not

Unless you are a bit darker, we look very much alike.

Balmung
02-19-2012, 08:13 PM

Do you know the definition of the terms Bisexuality & Homosexuality? Its not acknowledging a group of people or a person of the same sex as good looking. If that truly were the case parents would be incestrous pedophiles for calling their children good looking :/

billErobreren
02-19-2012, 08:15 PM

I didn't you idiot read the poll results:laugh:

Trun
02-19-2012, 08:18 PM
I didn't you idiot read the poll results:laugh:

I don't have your qualities, sorry :rolleyes:

dralos
02-19-2012, 08:19 PM
sorab happens to like balkanian men:D

Padre Organtino
02-19-2012, 08:19 PM
Since when is Caucasus Europe?:confused: Well if so then Georgians of course. Beauty of Georgian men is legendary and it's not a coincidence that Russian LGBT community worships Stalin as an ideal of a man

http://vkprf.ru/sites/default/files/images1/DSC03684.jpg

http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4211/andrew-che.3a/0_388d6_6ceca22d_XL

Queen B
02-19-2012, 08:21 PM
Unless you are a bit darker, we look very much alike.

Not at all. Greeks are Greeks, the rest of Balkanians are Slavs.
Thats why you (generally speaking) always vote Greeks to cluster with non-Europeans like Levantines, Kurds, and others, and NOT any of the other Balkanians.
The only ones that are close to Greeks in votes are Sicilians, so...

Trun
02-19-2012, 08:23 PM
Thats why you (generally speaking) always vote Greeks to cluster with non-Europeans like Levantines, Kurds, and others, and NOT any of the other Balkanians.

From the Balkanites only Bulgarians, Serbs and Croats are Slavs. Romanians and Albos aren't.
And Greeks look closest to Italians and after that to Albanians, Bulgarians, Serbs and Romanians, not to non-Europeans.
But I understand, Greeks are superior to other Balkanites and you don't want to associate with us :p

hajduk
02-19-2012, 08:24 PM

It's just him happen to be darker, thats why he wants to represent the people as such. Its normal.

Mordid
02-19-2012, 08:27 PM
No country has ever been officially proven to have more attractive women. East Euro and West Euro girls are pretty though. At least, in my personal experience.

Duke
02-19-2012, 08:28 PM
Actually dande is right, when i voted Balkan women, in my mind i didnt meant Greek ones

Queen B
02-19-2012, 08:29 PM
From the Balkanites only Bulgarians, Serbs and Croats are Slavs. Romanians and Albos aren't.
And Greeks look closest to Italians and after that to Albanians, Bulgarians, Serbs and Romanians, not to non-Europeans.
But I understand, Greeks are superior to other Balkanites and you don't want to associate with us :p
What? The rest of ex-Yugoslavs are not Slavs?

Its not that we are superior (coz we are :p) but they don't look alike.

Mordid
02-19-2012, 08:30 PM

I don't think South Slavs look like Greek, right? People like Ranger wouldn't stick out in North Slavic countries, for sure.

dralos
02-19-2012, 08:30 PM
i think alboz and bulgoz look closest,both niggers:D

Trun
02-19-2012, 08:33 PM

Slovenes aren't Balkanties, their country is in Central Europe. Bosniaks are muslim Serbs, Montenegrins are Serbs too.
And it's you, Leo and ranger who try to separate Greeks from other Balkanites. Greece is on the Balkans and you share a lot with other Balkanites, no matter if you like it or not. It's because of the Byzantine Empire.

I don't think South Slavs look like Greek, right? People like Ranger wouldn't stick out in North Slavic countries, for sure.

Ranger won't stick out in Greece too.

Minesweeper
02-19-2012, 08:34 PM
Serbs, obviously. What kind of question is this?:eusa_doh:

hajduk
Some Northern Greeks can look like Balkan Slavs. South of Solun, overlap dissapears

dralos
Slovenes aren't Balkanties, their country is in Central Europe. Bosniaks are muslim Serbs, Montenegrins are albanians too.
And it's you, Leo and ranger who try to separate Greeks from other Balkanites. Greece is on the Balkans and you share a lot with other Balkanites, no matter if you like it or not. It's because of the Byzantine Empire.
fixed:cool:

dralos
02-19-2012, 08:36 PM
the only people who stand really out in the balkans are albanians and to be more specific kosovalbanians we look to native

Duke
02-19-2012, 08:38 PM
Slovenes aren't Balkanties, their country is in Central Europe. Bosniaks are muslim Serbs, Montenegrins are Serbs too.

maybe only those from Sandžak, but Bosnians have medieval continuity, its just teritory was much smaller back then, and didnt envelop W, and E Hercegovina, nor Turkish Croatia.

Reality is tho that most of muslims, wheter they are from historic Bosnia or not, took the name Bosniak

rashka
02-19-2012, 08:41 PM
the only people who stand really out in the balkans are albanians and to be more specific kosovalbanians we look too alien

fixed

Trun
02-19-2012, 08:42 PM
Some Northern Greeks can look like Balkan Slavs. South of Solun, overlap dissapears

Yeah, those south of Thessalloniki look like Arabs :laugh:
It's Anatolian and Pontian Greeks who look very different, also some of the Southeast islands.

Kanuni
02-19-2012, 08:43 PM
Greeks look different from the rest of Balkanites they are exotic more Mediterranid for here.

Queen B
02-19-2012, 08:43 PM
And it's you, Leo and ranger who try to separate Greeks from other Balkanites. Greece is on the Balkans and you share a lot with other Balkanites, no matter if you like it or not. It's because of the Byzantine Empire..

1) I never mentioned Slovenians and most of all I didn't call them Balkanites.
So since we talk about Balkans, I obviously meant Balkan countries that once were part of Yugoslavia, meaning Serbia, Croatia, Fyrom, Bosnia, Montenegro.

2) And of course I'll seperate Greeks from other Balkanites. Greeks don't belong in the Slavic family, neither are in the same family with Albanians like Kosovars are.

3) I never denied that Greeks are Balkanites though. Its quite the opossite, Greeks don't deny being Balkanians, its the rest of Balkanians that don't ''include'' Greeks.

dralos
02-19-2012, 08:44 PM
http://memecreator.net/the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world/showimage.php/276/i-don't-always-show-tits-but-when-i-don't-i-gtfo.jpg
show titz then or gtfo

Hurrem sultana
02-19-2012, 08:44 PM
most good looking guys-italy,scandinavia,ex yu(serbia,bosnia,croatia)

most good looking women-swedish,italian,bosnian :P

hajduk
02-19-2012, 08:45 PM
It's Anatolian and Pontian Greeks who look very different, also some of the Southeast islands.

Gracile Meds, and they don't resamble Pontids.

rashka

I think the Peloponese Greeks have more slavic influence than any Greek from Thesaloniki area.

Trun
1) I never mentioned Slovenians and most of all I didn't call them Balkanites.
So since we talk about Balkans, I obviously meant Balkan countries that once were part of Yugoslavia, meaning Serbia, Croatia, Fyrom, Bosnia, Montenegro.

2) And of course I'll seperate Greeks from other Balkanites. Greeks don't belong in the Slavic family, neither are in the same family with Albanians like Kosovars are.

3) I never denied that Greeks are Balkanites though. Its quite the opossite, Greeks don't deny being Balkanians, its the rest of Balkanians that don't ''include'' Greeks.

1. Yugoslavia doesn't equal Balkans.
2. Each nation is different.
3. I include Greeks, others think you are too swarthy, you are darker than us, but not that much to be easily spotted.

dralos
greeks from epirus look like alboz

Trun
02-19-2012, 08:46 PM
Gracile Meds, and they don't resamble Pontids.

Bulgaria have them do, so do Serbia and Albania. Greece have a lot of Pontids too.

Kanuni
02-19-2012, 08:47 PM
Bulgaria have them do, so do Serbia and Albania. Greece have a lot of Pontids too.

Stop making us swarthy you Turk i have never seen a Gracile Med Albanian Serbian or Bulgarian don't lie.

rashka
02-19-2012, 08:47 PM
most good looking guys-italy,scandinavia,ex yu(serbia,bosnia,croatia)

Be careful, don't put the three together or you'll get the Bulgarian police after you. :p

Hurrem sultana
02-19-2012, 08:48 PM
Be careful, don't put the three together or you'll get the Bulgarian police after you. :p

why so?

not saying they are all same but all 3 nations tend to have good tall looking guys:thumb001:

Queen B
02-19-2012, 08:48 PM
3. I include Greeks, others think you are too swarthy, you are darker than us, but not that much to be easily spotted.

Omg, I think we can't communicate at all.

1) When did I tell that Yugoslavia equals Balkans? Where??????????????:confused::confused::confused:: confused::confused::confused::confused:

2) I say the same all this time.

Mordid
02-19-2012, 08:49 PM
Because they have Balkan Slavic influence. I have seen a pics of him and he definitely doesn't look like Southern European like most Greeks do. He might fit in Greece, but there is no way that he could pass as typical Greek or ''Southern European''.

Dilberth
02-19-2012, 08:49 PM

Yes it does.

dralos
02-19-2012, 08:51 PM
yugoslavia has ruined balkan for us all,they make it like balkan is yugoslavia,just look at youtube videos and you see what i mean.
true balkanites don't look like yugos,they look albanian,greek and bulgarian
they don't look nordic,and greeks ain't to dark to be included in balkans that's retarded sh*t

dralos
02-19-2012, 08:52 PM
Because they have Balkan Slavic influence. I have seen a pics of him and he definitely doesn't look like Southern European like most Greeks do. He might fit in Greece, but there is no way that he could pass as typical Greek or ''Southern European''.
ranger passes in kosovalbania very good,and it's not bcs he looks slavic it's bcs he's dinaric:D

Dilberth
02-19-2012, 08:52 PM
why so?

not saying they are all same but all 3 nations tend to have good tall looking guys:thumb001:

Yes especially Slavonians and Lale from Vojvodina,they are very tall.

Queen B
02-19-2012, 08:53 PM
Yes it does.

No, it doesn't. Cause Yugoslavia also had Slovenes and Balkans also have Greece and Albania

Mordid
02-19-2012, 08:54 PM
ranger passes in kosovalbania very good,and it's not bcs he looks slavic it's bcs he's dinaric:D
People with same phenotype can look pretty different, like Swedish and Polish Baltids..

rashka
02-19-2012, 08:55 PM
Most people think of Yugoslavia (Slovenian, Bosnia, Serbia, Croatia, Montenegro, Macedonia) and Bulgaria (sometimes certain parts of Greece) as the Balkans. Nothing else!

dralos
02-19-2012, 08:55 PM
People with same phenotype can look pretty different, like Swedish and Polish Baltids..
he looked quite balkanic for me

dralos
02-19-2012, 08:56 PM
ALBANIA IS MOST NATIVE BALKANIC LAND!
AGREED:thumb001:

Kanuni
02-19-2012, 08:57 PM
Why wasn't rashka/ioana banned yet?

hajduk
02-19-2012, 08:58 PM
This discussion about what I look like is.. I look balkanic nigger of course, but I have a slavc vibe that wouldnt make me stand out in Eastern Europe, like Mordid says

Dilberth
No, it doesn't. Cause Yugoslavia also had Slovenes and Balkans also have Greece and Albania

Half of Croats are living on same latitude as Slovenians,if Slovenes are Central Euros so are we.I hate this type of threads anyway.

Kanuni
This discussion about what I look like is.. I look balkanic nigger of course, but I have a slavc vibe that wouldnt make me stand out in Eastern Europe, like Mordid says

Same as me i look between Balkanite and Slavic.

hajduk
02-19-2012, 08:59 PM

THis is a proof, we balkanians dont look like southern europeans

rashka
AGREED:thumb001:

Albania comes from the Turkic via Arabic Al - Baniya.

dralos
am i here the only one who looks totally balkanic

dralos
02-19-2012, 09:00 PM
Albania comes from the Turkic via Arabic Al - Baniya.

show titz or gtfo

Dilberth
02-19-2012, 09:00 PM
Thread closed.

hajduk
02-19-2012, 09:01 PM
show titz or gtfo

It is a troll, it may show a dick as well

dralos
02-19-2012, 09:01 PM
Thread closed.
no it's open :D,now gtfo you central european nordic:D

SilverKnight
02-19-2012, 09:02 PM
Spain ad Portugal should be included with West Euro, unless you have a specific South Euro category...

Anyways... West Euro Women, Britain, Portugal, Spain, France, Irish, Dutch and so on...

Kanuni
02-19-2012, 09:02 PM
THis is a proof, we balkanians dont look like southern europeans

feuerfrei tries hard to depict us swarthy but his attempt is in vain.Obvious is obvious.

rashka
02-19-2012, 09:03 PM

You probably have some converted Serbian blood in you.

Kanuni
02-19-2012, 09:04 PM
You probably have some converted Serbian blood in you.

Yes during the Ottoman Empire my ancestors grabbed Serb females.That is why i am white.

safinator
02-19-2012, 09:07 PM
The poll isn't very clear.
In Balkans(Men) does it mean i'm a man from Balkans or i like Balkan Man?

rashka
02-19-2012, 09:11 PM
Yes during the Ottoman Empire my ancestors grabbed Serb females.That is why i am white.

They may have whitened you but the features still show Maghreb.

dralos
02-19-2012, 09:12 PM
lets show us your pretty face,so we can see how nordic bitchez look like:D

Kanuni
02-19-2012, 09:12 PM

You can whiten me further so the Maghreb features will be negligible then.

Ushtari
02-19-2012, 09:16 PM
This is how it is in my opinion, "ugly" balkan girls are MUCH more ugly than "ugly" northern girls, but hawt balkan girls are hawter than northern girls, in general.

Comte Arnau
02-19-2012, 09:18 PM
Does this poll imply than "French" Catalans are handsomer than "Spanish" Catalans?

Padre Organtino
02-19-2012, 09:18 PM
Padre can help to ARyanise Balkan girls^^

IMO Balkans have a rather wide phenotypical range both in terms of types and attractivness but on average I'd say Blakan girls look cool. As for Greeks - I see them more as South Euros with strong ties to Balkans.

rashka
02-19-2012, 09:21 PM
Does this poll imply than "French" Catalans are handsomer than "Spanish" Catalans?

It implies that this poll is no good. Can it be redone properly? But French is French and Spanish is Spanish.

dralos
02-19-2012, 09:23 PM
It implies that this poll is no good. Can it be redone properly? But French is French and Spanish is Spanish.
the only thing not good here is you so gtfo

Comte Arnau
02-19-2012, 09:26 PM

And Catalan is Catalan, you smarty pants. ;)

rashka
02-19-2012, 09:29 PM
the only thing not good here is you so gtfo

Talking to yourself?

Seems like you found yourself a buddy:
The Following User Says Thank You to dralos For This Useful Post: Padre Organtino

dralos
02-19-2012, 09:30 PM
Talking to yourself?
apparently not since you talked to me now,aren't you scarred of niggers like me:D

Dilberth
02-19-2012, 09:32 PM
This poll is totally wrong,they should put Serbs together with Swedes,not with Albanians.

rashka
02-19-2012, 09:34 PM
This poll is totally wrong,they should put Serbs together with Swedes,not with Albanians.

I think Croats should be with Italians. :lightbul:

Mordid
02-19-2012, 09:35 PM
for some reason, rashka's comments is turning me on :mmmm:

dralos
02-19-2012, 09:35 PM
i agree,this is the only problem i see here and offcourse that some bisexuals couldn't vote twice:D

Dilberth
02-19-2012, 09:36 PM
I think Croats should be with Italians. :lightbul:

I think you should go visit a shrink:thumb001:

GeistFaust
02-19-2012, 09:42 PM
British Islanders, Germans/Dutch/French, and Scandinavians have always seemed highly attractive to me at times, depending on the individual.

This question is usually a subjective one, and you will get as many answers as possibilities there are to choose from.

It comes down to a single individual though within certain groups, which makes me associate a certain kind of attractiveness with a certain group.

P.S. Why are women not listed in some of the countries where I find the women attractive?

PetiteParisienne
02-19-2012, 09:47 PM
I couldn't pick! There are so many different types of beauty!

Duke
02-19-2012, 09:58 PM
http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=5285

breast sizes in world

Trun
02-20-2012, 06:40 AM
I see my thread ruined by just another Balkan conflict.
Why everytime I try to underline the similarities between Romania, Serbia, Bulgaria, Albania and Greece, somebody appears and says Romania, Albania and Greece are unique while all Balkan Slavs are the same and are tied with Russia :mad:

Queen B
02-20-2012, 11:52 AM
I see my thread ruined by just another Balkan conflict.
Why everytime I try to underline the similarities between Romania, Serbia, Bulgaria, Albania and Greece, somebody appears and says Romania, Albania and Greece are unique while all Balkan Slavs are the same and are tied with Russia :mad:
Why you are trying to equalize all of these ethnicities and their looks?They don't look as much as you believe and they are not even in the same ''families'' to be the same.
Balkan Slavs are put together because they are all.... Slavs.

пустиняк
02-20-2012, 11:54 AM
why there isn't gypsy option
fucking racists

Trun
02-20-2012, 12:01 PM
Why you are trying to equalize all of these ethnicities and their looks?They don't look as much as you believe and they are not even in the same ''families'' to be the same.
Balkan Slavs are put together because they are all.... Slavs.

I'm not. I just find it funny when someone says Albanians look strikingly different from Serbs and Fyromanians and Greeks would stick out everywhere else on the Balkans (for example you can pass everywhere on the Balkans). It's out of any doubt different peoples look different, even every single person looks different from the others.
For me Balkan metaethnicity is stronger than the Slavic one because all Balkan countries have similar folklore, dances and common religion. Only the languages are different and this is what builds the nations.
So I don't understand the efforts to say that Bulgarians are the same as Croats let alone Slovenes - they are Catholics who were under Austro-Hungarian influence. Romanians, Albanians, Serbs, Bulgarians and Greeks were under Bulgarian or Byzantine influence and this is what determines the culture.

Lena
02-20-2012, 12:07 PM
Balkan men.

Queen B
02-20-2012, 12:11 PM
I'm not. I just find it funny when someone says Albanians look strikingly different from Serbs and Fyromanians and Greeks would stick out everywhere else on the Balkans (for example you can pass everywhere on the Balkans). It's out of any doubt different peoples look different, even every single person looks different from the others.
They do. And you ll see it in the ''guess the ethnicity'' threads and the ''who overlaps'' threads.
Mostly it is ''Oh Greek or Maltese or Cypriot or Sicilian'' , and then is ''Serbian or Bosnian or another Balkan Slav''
I never said that there is no Greek that would pass as Bulgarian or Albanian, they are, but there are Greeks that could pass as French or Germans, and that doesn't make Greeks similars to France and Germans.
Like it or not, Greeks are grouped with Southern Europeans, and look more with Southern Europeans that they do with Slavs.

For me Balkan meta-ethnicity is stronger than the Slavic one because all Balkan countries have similar folklore, dances and common religion. Only the languages are different and this is what builds the nations.
So I don't understand the efforts to say that Bulgarians are the same as Croats let alone Slovenes - they are Catholics who were under Austro-Hungarian influence. Romanians, Albanians, Serbs, Bulgarians and Greeks were under Bulgarian or Byzantine influence and this is what determines the culture.
Are u f*cking kidding me?
We are talking about the looks, not the culture, not the religion or dances ...

Trun
02-20-2012, 12:23 PM
Pontian Greeks overlap with the Georgians and Armenians
Greek Cypriots with Sicilians, Southern Italians and Levantines
Anatolian Greeks with Levantines and Turks
Northern Greeks with Bulgarians, FYROMians and Albanians
West islanders with Italians (mostly Southern ones)

I think this summarizes it (the quote is from a Cypriot girl in other forum).

And no, Bulgarians don't look like Bosnians or other Balkan Slavs except Southeast Serbs. You can find much more Carpathian Ukrainians and Slovaks who can resemble Bulgarians. But I still think the closest in appearance to Bulgarians are first Romanians, then Albanians and Greeks.

Queen B
02-20-2012, 01:00 PM
I think this summarizes it (the quote is from a Cypriot girl in other forum).

Pontian Greeks overlap with the Georgians and Armenians
Greek Cypriots with Sicilians, Southern Italians and Levantines
Anatolian Greeks with Levantines and Turks
Northern Greeks with Bulgarians, FYROMians and Albanians
West islanders with Italians (mostly Southern ones)

Ι don't agree with that.

- What Nothern Greeks? Out of the 2half millions of North Greece, Half of them and even more are Greeks that came as refugees from Konstantinopole, Pontus and Smyrne.
In fact, the Pontic Greeks are a smaller branch of Nothern Greeks.
And Pontic Greeks don't really overlap with Georgian or Armenians.
Pontic Greeks are the ones that came in Greece since 1920s
Those who indeed ''overlap'' with Georgians and Armenians are the so called Pontics from the outsiders, but called as RussoPontians here in Greece.
I think that the real Pontic Greeks have a very unique look.

-West islanders, on the other hand, don't really overlap with Southern Italians.
West islanders, are a bit shorter than the average Greek, but there is a higher percentage of light eyes (higher than in Greece and South.Italy).
People from Ionian islands were under Venetian rule (Northeast Italy)

- The Greeks who overlap with Albanians are Greeks from Epirus.

Trun
02-20-2012, 01:08 PM
By Northern Greeks I mean those with ancestry in Macedonia and Thrace. They lived among Bulgarians for centuries until 80-90 years ago and now very high percent of them have at least one Bulgarian relative.
Also many Slavic tribes lived in all Greek mountains down to Pellopones, so it's normal for mainland Greeks to have some Eastern European looking individuals. Greeks on the south islands and from Anatolia don't resemble Balkan Slavs or Albanians.

IMO, the purest descendants from ancient Balkanites are Kosovo Albanians and Bulgarians native to Eastern Thrace and those people often are as dark as Greeks and have different appearance from other Balkanites.

Queen B
02-20-2012, 01:19 PM
By Northern Greeks I mean those with ancestry in Macedonia and Thrace. They lived among Bulgarians for centuries until 80-90 years ago and now very high percent of them have at least one Bulgarian relative.
i don't, and I only know one who had :lol:

Also many Slavic tribes lived in all Greek mountains down to Pellopones, so it's normal for mainland Greeks to have some Eastern European looking individuals. Greeks on the south islands and from Anatolia don't resemble Balkan Slavs or Albanians.

I think its the strong Slavic gene/sperm.:lol: Cause Greeks expanded and lived in many many areas, and even out of Balkans, and still, I don't see anyone claiming that Greek-dark-swarthy look because of where Greeks lived.
We have very light sperm compared to Slavs . Those Slavs...

IMO, the purest descendants from ancient Balkanites are Kosovo Albanians and Bulgarians native to Eastern Thrace and those people often are as dark as Greeks and have different appearance from other Balkanites.

Balkan is an area not a tribe.

пустиняк
02-20-2012, 01:22 PM
bulgarians native to eastern thrace and those people often are as dark as greeks and have different appearance from other balkanites.

нема голяма разлика не знам колко тракийски българи познаваш

Kanuni
02-20-2012, 01:23 PM
I fully agree with what dandelion has said.Being pale in Balkans doesn't mean that you have Slavic origin in fact it is silly to make such a claim since Greeks/Illyrians/Thracians were Indo-European themselfs and light skinned people were present.

Besides this phenotype=/=genotype.

Trun
02-20-2012, 01:28 PM
I think its the strong Slavic gene/sperm.:lol: Cause Greeks expanded and lived in many many areas, and even out of Balkans, and still, I don't see anyone claiming that Greek-dark-swarthy look because of where Greeks lived.
We have very light sperm compared to Slavs . Those Slavs...

Yeah, I know that tale about how ancient Greeks are...it's interesting how the Greeks are the purest people on Earth untouched by foreign invasion...No, Slavs affect only Thraco-Illyrians, Greeks are like a stone wall against Slavs :laugh:
And you hellenize everything living on your territory, no matter Bulgarian, Turkish, Jewish, Armenian, so you can't say who has ancestors of different ethnicity than Greek.
But I have listened all these tales how superior are Greeks and how inferior are Slavs, now let's not derail the thread :coffee: Greeks are native here, Bulgarians are Slavic invaders, are you happy now?

нема голяма разлика не знам колко тракийски българи познаваш

Те са се пръснали, в Странджа са останали много малко ама 60% от тях са J2/J1/G2a.

пустиняк
02-20-2012, 01:36 PM
Те са се пръснали, в Странджа са останали много малко ама 60% от тях са j2/j1/g2a.

не ги разбирам тия генетики ма нема голема разлика

Queen B
02-20-2012, 01:40 PM
Yeah, I know that tale about how ancient Greeks are...it's interesting how the Greeks are the purest people on Earth untouched by foreign invasion...No, Slavs affect only Thraco-Illyrians, Greeks are like a stone wall against Slavs :laugh:
And you hellenize everything living on your territory, no matter Bulgarian, Turkish, Jewish, Armenian, so you can't say who has ancestors of different ethnicity than Greek.

I never EVER said (you can see all my posts) that we Hellinized anyone.Unlike all the other who think that they have the greatest affection on Greeks. And Greeks are no longer Greeks but Slavs, Bulgarians,Albanians, Turks or Sicilians.
I have never ever tried to say that any other nation looks Greek because of Greek ''genes''. On the other hand, I have heard NUMEROUS times, the opossite.

So, next time you make sarcasm on me, be sure of what I have wrote in this forum.

But I have listened all these tales how superior are Greeks and how inferior are Slavs, now let's not derail the thread :coffee: Greeks are native here, Bulgarians are Slavic invaders, are you happy now?

If you have listen them, then talk about these to people who have said that. Talking sh*t to me, when I haven't say such thing, is nosense.

пустиняк
02-20-2012, 01:48 PM
The main difference between Balkan Slavs and Greeks and Albanians that Slavs has Baltid types which are rare by Greeks and Albanians.
Of course that before Slavic invasion there were Nordics or depigmented Mediteraneans.

Trun
02-20-2012, 01:50 PM
I never EVER said (you can see all my posts) that we Hellinized anyone.

I say that. Whatever, we can't change history.

I have never ever tried to say that any other nation looks Greek because of Greek ''genes''. On the other hand, I have heard NUMEROUS times, the opposite.

Yeah, I know who said it, and he pissed me off any time :D

If you have listen them, then talk about these to people who have said that. Talking sh*t to me, when I haven't say such thing, is nosense.

Just thought you are one of the Greek nationalists who repeat it. Sorry if you are not one of them.
And I think I actually made a favour especially of Greek women putting them together with other Balkan women because here we have stereotype of Greek women as not very pretty and I find that stereotype silly since most of the Greek women I've seen are pretty. On the other hand, you say that Greek men are hot while other Balkan men are not. This sounds to me like Hellenas' (you maybe have heard of him) claims of the superiority of imaginative "Hellenic" race that's why I got a bit aggressive. But of course, this just can be your personal patriotic opinion, and if it is, I respect it.

The main difference between Balkan Slavs and Greeks and Albanians that Slavs has Baltid types which are rare by Greeks and Albanians.
Of course that before Slavic invasion there were Nordics or depigmented Mediteraneans.

Baltid Bulgarians are rare and often are of half Russian origin.

morski
02-20-2012, 01:50 PM
I believe I have some relatives in Greece. A sister of my grand-grand mother from Odrin went to Greece instead of Bulgaria in 1913. She was loyal to the Constantinople Patriarchy so she became Greek, while her siblings were Exarchists and Bulgarian.

Additionally, my Strandzha ancestors lived in a village which was painted Greek in all 19c. ethnographic maps, though in my memories of the place from the late 20c. it was 100% Bulgarian.

My point is that Southern Bulgarians and Northern Greeks(the natives, not the ones that came from Anatolia) definitely overlap and one of the reasons is that as recently as the beginning of the 20c. there was still Thracians and Macedonians who switched ethnicities. That's not debatable.

пустиняк
02-20-2012, 01:54 PM
Baltid Bulgarians are rare and often are of half Russian origin.

Gorids aren't very rare.

What we can about Baltid Greeks and Albanians ?

dralos
02-20-2012, 01:55 PM
i think monteniggers,albs,kosovalbs look the same(generally)
bosnians,serbs,croats look the same(not all offcourse but generally they do)
bulgarians,romanians and greeks look the same
that's mine opinion

Trun
02-20-2012, 01:55 PM
Gorids aren't very rare.

What we can about Baltid Greeks and Albanians ?

Gorids are East Alpinids, you can find them anywhere from Poland to Greece. Some of them have Baltid, other East Med influence.

that's mine opinion

Bulgarians don't look the same as Romanians and Greeks, but there is definitely a significant overlap, that's what I'm trying to convince dandelion.

пустиняк
02-20-2012, 01:59 PM
Gorids are East Alpinids, you can find them anywhere from Poland to Greece. Some of them have Baltid, other East Med influence.

"Eastern European Alpinoid influenced by Baltid, yielding a more gracile and characteristically higher-skulled type."

I guess this isn't very popular type by Greeks ?

http://www.theapricity.com/snpa/bilder/gorid.jpg

hajduk
02-20-2012, 02:00 PM
I see your attempts to woggify us are going well.
Anyway dandelion, you are talking with very insecure guy, who is trying to push his own agenda.
From feurfrei

When I was in UK, we have an introduction in the tutorial group. Everyone should have said two truths and one lie about themselves and others should have caught the lie. I said: "I'm 18, from Greece and play basketball." Everyone thought I was lying about the age. When they understood I had lied about the ethnicity- that I'm not from the beloved from the Englishmen Greece but from the thought to be backward ex-commie Bulgaria their attitude towards me changed. Then I understood why people lie about their ethnicity.

bimo
02-20-2012, 02:01 PM
"Eastern European Alpinoid influenced by Baltid, yielding a more gracile and characteristically higher-skulled type."

he is not very popular even in bulgaria , he can pass more for swiss who is not in eastern europe , or in some area of north-west italy and alps

Trun
02-20-2012, 02:01 PM

It's not.
But not all is skull measurement. You are Gorid, but I doubt anyone would think you are foreigner in the streets of Athens.

Duke
02-20-2012, 02:02 PM
that's mine opinion

Good thing its just your opinion

dralos
02-20-2012, 02:03 PM
Good thing its just your opinion
with what do you disagree then mighty duke

bimo
02-20-2012, 02:05 PM
It's not.
But not all is skull measurement. You are Gorid, but I doubt anyone would think you are foreigner in the streets of Athens.
i see the image of udri uyno and he to me is just alpine not gorid , and yes he can pass in bulgaria and the rest of balkan

пустиняк
02-20-2012, 02:06 PM
It's not.

Probably I'll pass but not as typical at all

Duke
02-20-2012, 02:07 PM
with what do you disagree then mighty duke

Systematically, with almost everything :D

dralos
02-20-2012, 02:08 PM
Systematically, with almost everything :D
lol i think the only thing wich i can be abit wrong is the bulgromgreek part but the rest is correct:thumb001:

Trun
02-20-2012, 02:09 PM
Probably I'll pass but not as typical at all

You can't pass as typical Greek since you aren't Greek. We are different people and look different, but not so much to say Bulgarians are like North Slavs and Greeks are like Middle Easterners.

пустиняк
02-20-2012, 02:20 PM
You can't pass as typical Greek since you aren't Greek. We are different people and look different, but not so much to say Bulgarians are like North Slavs and Greeks are like Middle Easterners.

It doesn't really matter that I'm not Greek if I was Pontid or East Mediteranean why shouldn't pass ?
Of course we aren't North Slavs looking. Nobody said that.
Look at Pavel Vidanov he isn't Greek but his look can be typical Greek.

http://www.sportni.bg/image.php?path=L25pZGF0YS9hcHBzL3Nwb3J0bmkuYmcvd3d 3L211bHRpbWVkaWEvcGhvdG9zL0lWQU4vdmlkYW5vdi0yMi0xM S0xMC5qcGc=&w=501&h=309

bimo
02-20-2012, 02:26 PM
They do. And you ll see it in the ''guess the ethnicity'' threads and the ''who overlaps'' threads.
Mostly it is ''Oh Greek or Maltese or Cypriot or Sicilian'' , and then is ''Serbian or Bosnian or another Balkan Slav''
I never said that there is no Greek that would pass as Bulgarian or Albanian, they are, but there are Greeks that could pass as French or Germans, and that doesn't make Greeks similars to France and Germans.
Like it or not, Greeks are grouped with Southern Europeans, and look more with Southern Europeans that they do with Slavs.

i also think south greek look more like sicilian or maltese than bulgarian , but the problem is that you say "we greek look sicilian , bulgarian look slav" , bulgarian don't look slav and don't look like south greek , they look balkanian like serbs albanian north greeks and south romanians , and if we compare bulgarian with north russian and greek they look more greek

Trun
02-20-2012, 02:46 PM
It doesn't really matter that I'm not Greek if I was Pontid or East Mediteranean why shouldn't pass ?
Of course we aren't North Slavs looking. Nobody said that.
Look at Pavel Vidanov he isn't Greek but his look can be typical Greek.

I don't think there is such thing as "typical Greek". I usually distinguish Greeks from other people just like I distinguish Bulgarians (but I mistake Serbs for Bosnians, Croats and even Albanians often). It's a common misconception to think that Spaniards, Italians and Greeks all look the same just because they are Mediterranean people, just like people thinking that all Poles and Russians are blonde.

Whatever, I don't understand why all these drama happened just because dandelion opposed to Greek men included together with Balkan men because Greek men were "hotter". I also think Bulgarian women are prettier than Greek women but Greek women are pretty too and have similar kind of beauty with Bulgarian, Romanian, Serbian, Albanian women, so they should be together. It's not so much about resemblance, it's about kind of beauty.

Let's go back to topic now, enough for Greeks. There are enough topics about them already.

пустиняк
02-20-2012, 02:49 PM
Really add gypsy option that's pure racism. :lol:

Kanuni
02-20-2012, 03:20 PM
I don't think there is such thing as "typical Greek". I usually distinguish Greeks from other people just like I distinguish Bulgarians (but I mistake Serbs for Bosnians, Croats and even Albanians often).

Oh no hidden agenda again.

Trun
02-20-2012, 03:38 PM
Oh no hidden agenda again.

My response to your claim that all Balkan Slvas look the same.

poiuytrewq0987
02-20-2012, 03:41 PM
Only Albanians can really cluster with Greeks since they've lived pretty close to each others.

http://unamusementpark.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/genetic_map_Europe1.jpg

Kanuni
02-20-2012, 03:42 PM
My response to your claim that all Balkan Slvas look the same.

You look similar not the same and i didn't made such a claim you said Bulgarians look closer to Ukrainians than Serbs which i find hard to believe.

safinator
02-20-2012, 03:43 PM
Only Albanians can really cluster with Greeks since they've lived pretty close to each others.

Arvanites in Greece is the reason.

poiuytrewq0987
02-20-2012, 03:50 PM

Yes, and I don't believe Balkanoids are that genetically distant from each others. When I had my DNA testing done and sent in to Eurogenes, I had noticed that on one of Polako's cluster maps I clustered with Hungarians, Romanians and Serbians. If I could cluster with them, with me being from South-Central Balkans then we can't be that genetically distant. Greeks might be an exception since they have lots of Pontic and Anatolian immigrants.

Eldritch
02-20-2012, 03:56 PM
TITZ OR GTFO
feuerfei srry for that,for me it is the scando women,they got that look that just makes me happy:D

Stop telling women TITZ OR GTFO or gtfo. No joke.

Also, capitalisation and punctuation exist. Use them.

Kanuni
02-20-2012, 03:59 PM

Also, capitalisation and punctuation exist. Use them.

Agree i think he exaggerated using those words in repetitive manner.

Yes, and I don't believe Balkanoids are that genetically distant from each others. When I had my DNA testing done and sent in to Eurogenes, I had noticed that on one of Polako's cluster maps I clustered with Hungarians, Romanians and Serbians. If I could cluster with them, with me being from South-Central Balkans then we can't be that genetically distant. Greeks might be an exception since they have lots of Pontic and Anatolian immigrants.

Do you share with any Albanian in 23andme?

пустиняк
02-20-2012, 04:00 PM

should he tell that to men ?

poiuytrewq0987
02-20-2012, 04:07 PM
Do you share with any Albanian in 23andme?

I've found Albanian, Greek, Macedonian and Turkish fifth cousins on 23andme. I've also found fifth cousins from all over Europe like Russia, Germany, Bosnia, Poland, Hungary, etc... :P

Trun
02-20-2012, 04:29 PM
All that say Greeks are different from other Balkanites and even from other South Europeans can be happy now:

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/8753/humantypes21.jpg

They are grouped together with Turks :laugh:

StonyArabia
02-20-2012, 04:36 PM
Best looking Men and Women are from the Caucasus. For girls especially Circassians and Men Chechens. The Caucasus rules :)

Flintlocke
02-20-2012, 04:41 PM
Best looking Men and Women are from the Caucasus. For girls especially Circassians and Men Chechens. The Caucasus rules :)

It says EUROPE ffs not half gipsy jockeys with fur hats...:mad:

пустиняк
02-20-2012, 04:41 PM
Yeah I was going to ask the same why Caucasus is put in Europe ?

hajduk
02-20-2012, 04:43 PM

because feufrei opened teh thread. he considers indians, azeris ,berbers, kurds, etc as white

Trun
02-20-2012, 04:44 PM

Caucasus is in Europe according to Wikipedia. Also, there are plenty of Caucasian members here.

Trun
02-20-2012, 04:44 PM
because feufrei opened teh thread. he considers indians, azeris ,berbers, kurds, etc as white

Did you find your type on the picture? Is it Slavic? :D

Eldritch
02-20-2012, 05:00 PM
should he tell that to men ?

Preferably yes, if he must tell that to someone.

dralos
02-20-2012, 05:31 PM
titz or gtfo,are you now satisfied:D

пустиняк
02-20-2012, 05:35 PM

:lol: dralos was joking with tits or gtfo you North Euros don't have sense of humor at all no fun with you :(

dralos
02-20-2012, 05:40 PM
:lol: dralos was joking with tits or gtfo you North Euros don't have sense of humor at all no fun with you :(
bro he was jealous bcs i didn't want to see his titz:D

Heart of Oak
02-20-2012, 05:43 PM
Celtic-Germanic of corse both men and women...

dralos
02-20-2012, 05:43 PM
bro take at look at yourself and say that again:D

пустиняк
02-20-2012, 05:45 PM

yeah Oli Kahn and Angela Merkel prove your claim :lol:

dralos
02-20-2012, 05:46 PM
bro they ain't celto-germanic just germanic:D

Trun
02-20-2012, 05:47 PM
This is Nordic obsessed forum, so the results are not surprising...but still, British and Norwegian tourists come here for sun, alcohol and pretty women...

пустиняк
02-20-2012, 05:48 PM
bro they ain't celto-germanic just germanic:D

I know but if he starts post Celtics will be absolute fail so better less uglier

dralos
02-20-2012, 05:51 PM
This is Nordic obsessed forum, so the results are not surprising...but still, British and Norwegian tourists come here for sun, alcohol and pretty women...
bro have you seen the swedish girls,they're stunning:D,i sometimes visit some relatives there and they seem to amaze me everytime:D

Trun
02-20-2012, 05:52 PM
Typical Celto-Germanic:

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAYxNIwYUEYGHFrBQ76AORoCjYHzND3 uGuQgxfeBK35yCHFaPAlcryYNq-_g

:love:

Heart of Oak
02-20-2012, 05:52 PM
bro take at look at yourself and say that again:D

Are the best looking even at 50ish...

Dilberth
02-20-2012, 05:53 PM

Say whatever you want,but Kahn is the Übermensch:

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01666/kahn_1666422c.jpg
http://www.tz-online.de/bilder/2010/11/25/1022160/1710685548-oliver-kahn.9.jpg

dralos
02-20-2012, 05:53 PM
Are the best looking even at 50ish...
you don't give do you:D,bro do you think the flemish and british look alike since they're both celtic-germanic:D,for me the most beautiful are swedes,albanian and french:)

пустиняк
02-20-2012, 05:55 PM
Say whatever you want,but Kahn is the Übermensch:

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01666/kahn_1666422c.jpg
http://www.tz-online.de/bilder/2010/11/25/1022160/1710685548-oliver-kahn.9.jpg

Kahn is real fucking legend I respect him a lot. That they scare kids with him doesn't matter

Sikeliot
02-20-2012, 06:17 PM
Just a few things I want to say about this thread in general, and specific comments..

1) The grouping on the poll "Southern Europe" makes no sense since it has Iberians with all Italians and Maltese but Iberians have more in common with the French (grouped into "Western Europe") than with Maltese.

2) In response to the comments about Greeks versus the rest of the Balkans.. yes, Greeks do (on average) look different than other Balkanians, but not as different as some have implied. There is no magical line at the Greek border where to the north of it everyone looks like Russians and Belarusians and to the south of it, everyone looks like Turks and Syrians. The difference is not THAT great. Realistically though, Greeks on average are closer to the Maltese, Sicilians, Cypriots, and other Mediterranean islanders than to South Slavs, but the difference is the frequency of phenotypes. Due to having more Slavic ancestry (which is not absent from Greece but not as great in amount), Serbs, Bosnians etc will have a higher frequency of people who can pass in other Slavic nations. Bulgarians to me look on average more Greek than Russian or Polish but you'll find more people who look Russian in Bulgaria than in Greece.

Heart of Oak
02-20-2012, 06:33 PM

There all oily and forehead you must need bifocal's or something...

Peyrol
02-20-2012, 06:34 PM
Just a few things I want to say about this thread in general, and specific comments..

1) The grouping on the poll "Southern Europe" makes no sense since it has Iberians with all Italians and Maltese but Iberians have more in common with the French (grouped into "Western Europe") than with Maltese.

2) In response to the comments about Greeks versus the rest of the Balkans.. yes, Greeks do (on average) look different than other Balkanians, but not as different as some have implied. There is no magical line at the Greek border where to the north of it everyone looks like Russians and Belarusians and to the south of it, everyone looks like Turks and Syrians. The difference is not THAT great. Realistically though, Greeks on average are closer to the Maltese, Sicilians, Cypriots, and other Mediterranean islanders than to South Slavs, but the difference is the frequency of phenotypes. Due to having more Slavic ancestry (which is not absent from Greece but not as great in amount), Serbs, Bosnians etc will have a higher frequency of people who can pass in other Slavic nations. Bulgarians to me look on average more Greek than Russian or Polish but you'll find more people who look Russian in Bulgaria than in Greece.

Because many people here consider Malta a latin country :rolleyes:

Sikeliot
02-20-2012, 06:36 PM
Because many people here consider Malta a latin country :rolleyes:

But if we're going by phenotype all of the Latin countries should not necessarily be grouped together.

Peyrol
02-20-2012, 06:38 PM
But if we're going by phenotype all of the Latin countries should not necessarily be grouped together.

That's the point.

A piemonteis hasn't nothing in common with a maltese, a catalan hasn't nothing in common with a romanian, etc etc.

Sikeliot
02-20-2012, 06:39 PM
That's the point.

A piemonteis hasn't nothing in common with a maltese, a catalan hasn't nothing in common with a romanian, etc etc.

I'd put Spain, Portugal, and France together, Italy as its own option or divided (with northern Italy wherever France is, and the south into a SE European group), and Malta in a SE European group.

Heart of Oak
02-20-2012, 06:49 PM
Clementina is the best looking in the World...

mymy
02-20-2012, 06:56 PM
I voted Balkan for women just because of solidarity with my Balkan sisters and because i am from there, but i think that every part of Europe have beautiful women, so i would give vote to any option if that is possible...

As for the men, same. Every part of Europe have good looking males, just i have feeling that men from Western parts care more about their look and try to keep it good even when they get older, while men from Eastern part not so much. Same is about women, Balkan and Eastern European women are really hot while young and then they get married and believe they did everything in life. That's sad. I promised myself that won't happen to me. :D

Queen B
02-20-2012, 07:48 PM
I am a Greek nationalist, I am.
But I am not trying to push anyone to believe that we Hellinized the whole world or anyone that came in contact with us.
Even if Greeks visited Asia in ancient years, almost none of the genes are still there, and even if it is, its very insignificant to the whole population.
But, the culture spreading, and the gene pool change, is something totaly different.
The one and only think I have said about Greeks having somehow pass the Greek elements, is to western Turks.
During the Ottoman occupation, if any mixing occured, then it affected Muslims, coz Orthodox+Muslim= Muslim

And I think I actually made a favour especially of Greek women putting them together with other Balkan women because here we have stereotype of Greek women as not very pretty and I find that stereotype silly since most of the Greek women I've seen are pretty.
Favor? Favor ?? :lol: :lol:
:lol: Gimme a break!
Stereotype about Greek women being ugly? :lol:
The medditeranean beauties are world known
Yes, according to your eyes might be, but the stereotype is non-existant. I haven't heard such thing. Quite the opossite, I d say.

On the other hand, you say that Greek men are hot while other Balkan men are not. This sounds to me like Hellenas' (you maybe have heard of him) claims of the superiority of imaginative "Hellenic" race that's why I got a bit aggressive.
Sorry, I can't have my own taste? What the f*ck are you talking about superiority and stup*d things like that?

I have a special taste on men. I don't like non-medditeranean men, except some very cherry-picked.
I love dark-haired, tanned men, or as people you call it swarthy?
If I don't like Slavic men, or Scandinavian it means I have the superiority thing?

He isn't.

I see your attempts to woggify us are going well.
Anyway dandelion, you are talking with very insecure guy, who is trying to push his own agenda.
From feurfrei
[QUOTE]When I was in UK, we have an introduction in the tutorial group. Everyone should have said two truths and one lie about themselves and others should have caught the lie. I said: "I'm 18, from Greece and play basketball." Everyone thought I was lying about the age. When they understood I had lied about the ethnicity- that I'm not from the beloved from the Englishmen Greece but from the thought to be backward ex-commie Bulgaria their attitude towards me changed. Then I understood why people lie about their ethnicity.

I don't know what UK people think about ( they even believe that Kurds look like Greeks so go figure), but he couldn't pass in Greece.

With Greeks from Epirus and areas with Arvanites, sure. I didn't deny it

Exactly.

I don't think there is such thing as "typical Greek". I usually distinguish Greeks from other people just like I distinguish Bulgarians (but I mistake Serbs for Bosnians, Croats and even Albanians often). It's a common misconception to think that Spaniards, Italians and Greeks all look the same just because they are Mediterranean people, just like people thinking that all Poles and Russians are blonde.
No, there are no such think as typical Greek.
You can find a blonde ''typical'' Greek and a very dark ''typical'' Greek,too.
And yes, not all medditeranean/southern euros look the same,too.
In all classifications, I am very good at picking who the Greeks are, even with the so-called ''similar'' like South.Italians, Sicilians, or your so-called similar, like Albanians or Bulgarians.

Whatever, I don't understand why all these drama happened just because dandelion opposed to Greek men included together with Balkan men because Greek men were "hotter". I also think Bulgarian women are prettier than Greek women but Greek women are pretty too and have similar kind of beauty with Bulgarian, Romanian, Serbian, Albanian women, so they should be together. It's not so much about resemblance, it's about kind of beauty.

The whole drama happened because I said that Greeks don't look like the rest of the Balkans, and shouldn't be grouped together.
I think Medditeraneans are hotter, and this is my own goddamn personal opinion and TASTE

Trun
02-20-2012, 07:49 PM
Bulgarians to me look on average more Greek than Russian or Polish but you'll find more people who look Russian in Bulgaria than in Greece.

Bulgarians look neither Greek, nor Russian, we look Bulgarian, unique and native Balkan. Even blonde Bulgarians don't look like Russians and dark Russians rarely look Bulgarian.

lepa
02-20-2012, 07:54 PM
Scandinavia (men)...

Trun
02-20-2012, 07:55 PM
I love dark-haired, tanned men, or as people you call it swarthy?
If I don't like Slavic men, or Scandinavian it means I have the superiority thing?

The whole drama happened because I said that Greeks don't look like the rest of the Balkans, and shouldn't be grouped together.
I think Medditeraneans are hotter, and this is my own goddamn personal opinion and TASTE

That's the mistake.
You think only Greek men are Mediterranean, dark-haired and tanned.
Balkan men are dark-haired and tanned too, no matter Slavic or Albanian.
Greece don't own the Med race, majority of Bulgarians belong to it too ;)

Flintlocke
02-20-2012, 07:57 PM
and this is my own goddamn personal opinion and TASTE

Be afraid shit's about to go down :D

hajduk
02-20-2012, 07:57 PM
lol is it true dandelion, feufrei cant pass even as a greek :laugh:

Queen B
02-20-2012, 08:11 PM
That's the mistake.
You think only Greek men are Mediterranean, dark-haired and tanned.
Balkan men are dark-haired and tanned too, no matter Slavic or Albanian.
Greece don't own the Med race, majority of Bulgarians belong to it too ;)

Clementina posted this thread.

www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42222

The first one is very-very-very good looking to my eyes, and he is Greek.
I don't think he look like a pan-Balkan, and noone guessed him such.

He is dark haired, he is tanned, but he looks very Medditeranean.

dralos
02-20-2012, 08:16 PM
the greeks look perfectly balkanic,but the yugoslavs don't look balkanic,they look slavic,only monteniggers look balkanic(alboz in denial),bulgarians look quite balkanic too,romanians too,people shouldn't see balkan as yugoslavia bcs that's wrong

safinator
02-20-2012, 08:18 PM
the greeks look perfectly balkanic,but the yugoslavs don't look balkanic,they look slavic,only monteniggers look balkanic(alboz in denial),bulgarians look quite balkanic too,romanians too,people shouldn't see balkan as yugoslavia bcs that's wrong
Romanians don't look very Balkanic from personal experience.

Queen B
02-20-2012, 08:22 PM

I think you don't know exactly what is Balkans.

There is no ''Balkanic'' looks. Balkans is an area, not an ethnicity-meta ethnicity or whatever, and it includes Greeks, Albanians, ex-Yugoslavs and Bulgarians.

Just like it is Southern Europe. You can't say the typical Southern Europeans are the Greeks, or the Italians or the Spaniards or the Portuguese. All of them are equally Southern Europeans.

What you can tell, is different them from each other, according to the ''families'' they belong, Slavs, Germanics, Scandinavians, etc.

mymy
02-20-2012, 08:25 PM

"Yugoslavs" look like mix of Balkan and Slavic in general. But there are lot of variations and regional differences. Lot of people told me I look Slavic, but also lot of people told me i look Balkan... I guess it's cause of both elements present. Don't know for Romanians, people who didn't know my origin guessed me for Hungarian or Romanian mostly.
I would say that Serbia doesn't have one typical look, but a few, and there are differences among them.

dralos
02-20-2012, 08:26 PM
"Yugoslavs" look like mix of Balkan and Slavic in general. But there are lot of variations and regional differences. Lot of people told me I look Slavic, but also lot of people told me i look Balkan... I guess it's cause of both elements present. Don't know for Romanians, people who didn't know my origin guessed me for Hungarian or Romanian.
I would say that Serbia doesn't have one typical look, but a few, and there are differences among them.
mymy but seeing the thread serbs,i think you guys are northslavs:D

hajduk
02-20-2012, 08:27 PM
I am typical Serbian.

Mordid
02-20-2012, 08:28 PM
Balkanoid term don't make sense at all made by an idiot whoever made this term. Serbs and Greeks look totally different, despite they are Balkan people.

hajduk
02-20-2012, 08:28 PM
Balkanoid term don't make sense at all made by an idiot whoever made this term. Serbs and Greeks look totally different, despite they are Balkan people.

Oh no, Feurfrei will get pissed. He is the most typical Balkanite ever existed :laugh:

dralos
02-20-2012, 08:30 PM
mordid offcourse serbs and greeks look different serbs are paler then poles and russians:D

hajduk
02-20-2012, 08:30 PM
I just saw lepa thanked my post. I am a bit optimistic now :D

dralos
02-20-2012, 08:32 PM
I just saw lepa thanked my post. I am a bit optimistic now :D
ranger she's mine:D

hajduk
02-20-2012, 08:33 PM
ranger she's mine:D

I can live with that

Duke
02-20-2012, 08:33 PM

Croats and Poles, or Russians look completely different, despite both being Slavic :D.

Albos look mena for the most part, and those who dont look, like ex-yu(balkanic), so do Greeks, and i dont consider them fully Balkanic

Mordid
02-20-2012, 08:34 PM
mordid offcourse serbs and greeks look different serbs are paler then poles and russians:D
Stop trolling or I will troll you. And I mean it.

Kanuni
02-20-2012, 08:35 PM
Croats and Poles, or Russians look completely different, despite both being Slavic :D.

Albos look mena for the most part, and those who dont look like ex-yu, so do Greeks, and i dont consider them fully Balkanic

Albanians share a big amount of look with Croats like it or not.

Duke
02-20-2012, 08:35 PM

I know, i was stating on those who dont

dralos
02-20-2012, 08:36 PM
Stop trolling or I will troll you. And I mean it.
brotha cool down,you ain't scarring me:D

Mordid
02-20-2012, 08:41 PM
I wish you could just shut your big yapper.

lepa
02-20-2012, 08:43 PM
You hear Mordid :D

dralos
02-20-2012, 08:43 PM
I wish you could just shut your big yapper.
you should shut it,why are you interfering with balkan affairs,you're a polack not a balkanic,now stfu:D

hajduk
02-20-2012, 08:44 PM
you should shut it,why are you interfering with balkan affairs,you're a polack not a balkanic,now stfu:D

His heart is truly Balkanic, phenotype too

dralos
02-20-2012, 08:45 PM
His heart is truly Balkanic, phenotype too
really,i haven't seen his pic,does he look niggerish:D

Kanuni
02-20-2012, 08:45 PM
May a mod close this thread already this is a playground for trolls.

Lisa
02-20-2012, 08:46 PM
Russia here is Scandinavia or East Europe ?

hajduk
02-20-2012, 08:46 PM
really,i haven't seen his pic,does he look niggerish:D

You seen my pic? I am a little more nigger than him

Mordid
02-20-2012, 08:47 PM
No, it's in Asia, near Europe border.

dralos
02-20-2012, 08:48 PM
You seen my pic? I am a little more nigger than him
no i haven't seen your pic either

hajduk
02-20-2012, 08:49 PM
then tits or gtfo

Mordid
02-20-2012, 08:50 PM
Russians in Estonia aren't known for their good look, they are ulgy even for nigger standard.

I'm just saying, though.

Hurrem sultana
I know, i was stating on those who dont

really? nope

dralos
then tits or gtfo
go ask rashka to do it:D

Hurrem sultana
Russians in Estonia aren't known for their good look, they are ulgy even for nigger standard.

I'm just saying, though.

russian guys in general are ugly,:cool:

Dilberth
02-20-2012, 08:51 PM

I don't think we do,you don't find many Croats being pure Adriatids like Albanians

Pallantides
02-20-2012, 08:51 PM

Duh Russia is obviously East Europe... Russia have never been a part of Scandinavia.

hajduk
02-20-2012, 08:52 PM
go ask rashka to do it:D

Rashka likes me, I am too busy to go to Sweden or I will gladly cuckold her

Hurrem sultana
now seriously speaking,i have to say italian guys and ex yu guys look best..especially croats,when i was in Dubrovnik last year i did not see 1 ugly guy age 20-25.They all seem so tall and sexy :D

Duke
really? nope

what?

Kanuni
02-20-2012, 08:53 PM
I don't think we do,you don't find many Croats being pure Adriatids like Albanians

I was joking a bit with Duke yeah Albanians have a big amount of Adriatids especially those from FYROM i don't know about other parts but Adriatid Dinarids are remarkable look among them and Dinaro-Med combination then come other mixtures of phenotypes.

Mordid
02-20-2012, 08:53 PM
No matter what their gender are, they are ulgy.

Hurrem sultana
02-20-2012, 08:57 PM
what?

Croatian guys don't look like Albanians

Duke
02-20-2012, 08:58 PM
Croatian guys don't look like Albanians

I know :laugh:

Lisa
02-20-2012, 08:59 PM

It's true ... But Balkanid just a "monkey's" :wink

Duke
02-20-2012, 08:59 PM
It's true ... But Balkanid's just a "monkey" :wink

apes actually

Hurrem sultana
02-20-2012, 09:02 PM
i am not defending maceodnians,bulgarians,albanians,greeks etc but i know for a fact guys from serbia,bosnia,croatia are hot.. deal with it :D

mymy
02-20-2012, 09:04 PM

Roman Kostomarov is good looking... :D

http://www3.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Olympics+Day+10+Figure+Skating+-ntX1Cz7Yg1l.jpghttp://cs1201.vkontakte.ru/u3435048/31728219/x_25f6e565.jpg

Please, don't pay attention on clothes, it's just a costume, he is figure skator.

Edit: I wish i can like my post. :D He's hot.

Hess
02-20-2012, 09:05 PM
questions like this are always pointless because of their subjectivity. All Women (and Gay men) have different tastes, there is no right or no answer.

hajduk
02-20-2012, 09:06 PM
Hess spoken. Thread closed

Mordid
02-20-2012, 09:07 PM
questions like this are always pointless because of their subjectivity. All Women (and Gay men) have different tastes, there is no right or no answer.
I think you're good looking guy, but you are pretty swarthy for my taste, sorry. :shrug:

hajduk
02-20-2012, 09:08 PM
i am not defending maceodnians,bulgarians,albanians,greeks etc but i know for a fact guys from serbia,bosnia,croatia are hot.. deal with it
I am quite handsome too. Slavo-med boy. :laugh:

dralos
02-20-2012, 09:09 PM
I am quite handsome too. Slavo-med boy. :laugh:
you're a nigga:D

Minesweeper
I think you're good looking guy, but you are pretty swarthy for my taste, sorry. :shrug:

IM is an exception though.:laugh:

Hurrem sultana

there are universal features that are considered beautiful