PDA

View Full Version : Most Annoying Aprician

Æmeric
05-07-2009, 10:53 PM
Which Apricians annoy you the most? The person or persons you wish would just drop out of cyberspace. Please elaborate.

I apologize to anyone who feels slighted by not being included in the poll. But there was a limit of 24.

Btw, it is a multiple choice poll.

Beorn
05-07-2009, 11:08 PM
Thorum. He's just sooo annoying. :rant:

The Lawspeaker
05-07-2009, 11:12 PM
I think of myself as annoying. The other two are both members of my least favorite European ethnicities and both have a sound reason of ending up on my personal shitlist a bit.

:) Perhaps they should stop being so bleeding annoying from time to time. It would make the air a lot sweeter I guess.

Thorum
05-07-2009, 11:25 PM
Well, I have to say Wat Tyler is the most annoying!!! Completely closed minded, abrasive, harsh, intolerant, self-righteous, anal, hairy, smelly, slimy, lilly-livered, wretched.....damn, my fingers just locked up..............can't seem to typ mor../8f360mk/..?$@

Sigurd
05-07-2009, 11:32 PM
Naturally, I voted for myself. In all honesty, I did. I do not wish to make such damning judgments upon others. I may find their views, attitude or behaviour annoying, but may find their presence refreshing elsewhere on the board. :)

Also, I partially protest voted for myself, because I know that Aemeric loves me very dearly, and hopes that I win this poll hands down, as such I have contributed my personal part towards fufilling this wish of his. And I shall take it with pride, an award is still an award. :thumbs up

Æmeric
05-07-2009, 11:35 PM
Actually I'm routing for Hors to win this poll.:thumbs up

The Lawspeaker
05-07-2009, 11:36 PM
I'll ask someone to prepare your crown, Sigurd.

http://www.netstate.com/states/symb/poetlaureate/images/laurel_wreath.gif

What about something like this with a nice "Most Annoying Aprician 2009" ? :P

Sigurd
05-07-2009, 11:37 PM

Naaah ... he's not annoying, he's just Russian. He can't help it, it's written in his genome. :wink

Tolleson
05-07-2009, 11:50 PM
Figure out who I voted for.

None of you friggin' people have to live with THAT WOMAN...:cussing

Birka
05-07-2009, 11:50 PM
I am disappointed that I was not one of the options.

Skandi
05-07-2009, 11:54 PM

Neither do you now.

Aemma
05-08-2009, 12:01 AM

Ya I'm pretty disappointed too Birka. (hehehe) :p :D

Aemma
05-08-2009, 12:04 AM

Watch it Tolleson, I not only wear a Thor's Hammer but I carry a BIG banhammer too! ;) :P :D

Óttar
05-08-2009, 12:08 AM

;)

Barreldriver
05-08-2009, 12:09 AM
I voted for myself. :D Cuz I wanna. :D

Æmeric
05-08-2009, 12:14 AM
I wish more people would vote for Hors. I know he hasn't been around lately, but remember how annoying he is when he is around?:shakefist

Rainraven
05-08-2009, 12:20 AM
I wish more people would vote for Hors. I know he hasn't been around lately, but remember how annoying he is when he is around?:shakefist

But his posts are short so they're easier to ignore than Sigurds ;)

Sigurd
05-08-2009, 12:21 AM

No, I want this to be a self-runner. I am a student and family-funded besides that so I couldn't afford active campaigning. So I plead to all to let my fame be good to ensure me that crown... :wink

I'll even give you guys a well-prepared speech which will kill half of you in laughter. :D

Thorum
05-08-2009, 12:22 AM

Quit being so annoying....

Atlas
05-08-2009, 12:25 AM
No one annoys me on here. I guess this forum is just above average.

Sigurd
05-08-2009, 12:28 AM
No one annoys me on here. I guess this forum is just above average.

I shall pre-emptively call into question potential thankings of this post. He obviously hasn't gotten the point of the thread. [Add 78 paragraphs I'm currently to lazy to outline]:wink

Ulf
05-08-2009, 12:44 AM
I am disappointed.

Ulf
05-08-2009, 01:02 AM
I voted for myself. :D Cuz I wanna. :D

Everyone got my vote. Though I would have voted for you twice if possible.

Barreldriver
05-08-2009, 01:03 AM

Awe, I'm flattered. :D

Rainraven
05-08-2009, 01:07 AM

What a bloody annoying thing to do! :mad:

Ulf
05-08-2009, 01:14 AM
What a bloody annoying thing to do! :mad:

Aw yeah! Maybe I should use the wink smiley more often, as I suspect that is why Sigurd has so many votes. :wink :wink

Æmeric
05-08-2009, 01:51 AM
No, I want this to be a self-runner. I am a student and family-funded besides that so I couldn't afford active campaigning. So I plead to all to let my fame be good to ensure me that crown... :wink

I'll even give you guys a well-prepared speech which will kill half of you in laughter. :D

Win or lose, I'm sure you will post it.:wink

Sigurd
05-08-2009, 02:16 AM
Win or lose, I'm sure you will post it.:wink

Well, we shall see. :wink

Tabiti
05-08-2009, 06:28 AM
Hey, always felt satisfied being "the bad one", so I'm devastated now:(
:D

Svarog
05-08-2009, 06:31 AM
give me a week :D

Tabiti
05-08-2009, 06:32 AM
give me a week :D
You don't need a whole week :D

Brynhild
05-08-2009, 06:47 AM
Well, I can account for two of those who voted for me - Ulf and myself! :D Can't imagine who the other two (thus far) who have voted for me are? :wink

For the record, I only voted for myself.

Lulletje Rozewater
05-08-2009, 06:58 AM
I have no favorite,I have been to short here.
In all honesty none Annoy me except............................................ .................................................. .................................................. ...........................................

Sigurd.
He seems to be a Limey,you know the ones who has one foot in germany and the other in Aberdeen or better yet one foot in Skadi and the other in Apricity.
I am sure he is a twin
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee255/Dokkie_G/Whitemanandjack_boot.png

Psychonaut
05-08-2009, 08:38 AM
I voted for a certain English'man' (isn't that word a bit of an oxymoron?) who never really got over the utter and crushing defeat of his countrymen in 1066. He knows who he is and can be a real twat sometimes. ;) :D

Tabiti
05-08-2009, 08:42 AM
Didn't vote for anyone. Such polls remind me of certain books we had in school to write our opinions about different classmates. Problems always arose regarding that issue.
Personal relations (both positive and negative) can be expressed and understood in different ways, not so loudly.

Treffie
05-08-2009, 08:47 AM
I voted for a certain English'man' (isn't that word a bit of an oxymoron?)

Meeooww! :thumb001:

HawkR
05-08-2009, 09:10 AM
I cannot understand why not everyone voted for Hors as I did? He's a real pain in the ass and there must me some reason he was put on top:p

Treffie
05-08-2009, 09:16 AM
I voted for the bleedin` obvious. ;)

Fortis in Arduis
05-08-2009, 09:29 AM
I do not think that Sigurd is the most annoying, just mildly annoying to a lot of people.

Freomæg
05-08-2009, 09:32 AM
One serious vote and one not-so-serious vote.

Hors: Because he's... well... an arrogant prick.

Sigurd: Because his posts are sooooo long, and yet always very informed and valuable to the discussion so I still commit myself to reading them ;).

Treffie
05-08-2009, 09:33 AM
Sigurd: Because his posts are sooooo long, and yet always very informed and valuable to the discussion so I still commit myself to reading them ;).

In other words, you're a glutton for punishment? :D

Loki
05-08-2009, 11:32 AM
I voted for the bleedin` obvious. ;)

Aemma? :p

Lady L
05-08-2009, 01:05 PM
I guess Ulf voted for me once, if he voted for everyone once...So, who else voted for me ...? :rolleyes2::D Fess Up! :wink

Treffie
05-08-2009, 01:29 PM
Aemma? :p

Erm, I don't think so. ;)

Beorn
05-08-2009, 01:38 PM
I voted for a certain English'man' (isn't that word a bit of an oxymoron?) who never really got over the utter and crushing defeat of his countrymen in 1066. He knows who he is and can be a real twat sometimes. ;) :D

Typical Frenchman. Declare a truce and give him the opportunity to pack away his crisp, clean white flag, and when your back is turned for one second he strikes a blow.

All I can say is you need to work out that limp wrist, matey boy. :D

Inese
05-08-2009, 01:55 PM
Mean people why have i 8 votes??? :mad::mad::p
Hm yes okay i can not hold my mouth sometimes but truth must be told!! :wink

My vote was for Hors, Byrnhild , Wat Taylor and the boss! :rolleyes::leaving: lol ^_^

Atlas
05-08-2009, 01:58 PM
Typical Frenchman. Declare a truce and give him the opportunity to pack away his crisp, clean white flag, and when your back is turned for one second he strikes a blow.

He is an American, you know those you kicked you out of their country more than 200 years ago ?

Beorn
05-08-2009, 02:03 PM
He is an American, you know those you kicked you out of their country more than 200 years ago ?

...with the help of the French. :D

I still place my suspicions that the American army did so well because the army was made up of so many Englishmen.

lei.talk
05-08-2009, 02:31 PM
whose idea was this poll?
http://i44.tinypic.com/ojh1t3.jpg

Manifest Destiny
05-08-2009, 02:34 PM

He got my vote.

I feel a bit excluded; not being an option on the poll and all.

Aemma
05-08-2009, 02:44 PM
He got my vote.

I feel a bit excluded; not being an option on the poll and all.

Well Doll, I'd have put both of my husbands in the line up and bloody well voted for both you and Tolleson but alas neither one of you is listed ;) :D

Though I've not yet voted, I now know for whom I shall vote: Mrs. Æmeric's husband. Methinks I'll show a bit of Mother-Wife solidarity given that Mother's Day is upon us! ;)

Happy I voted now Æmeric? :p :D (Ahh you know I love ya! :D)

Eldritch
05-08-2009, 03:12 PM
I'm going to boycott this poll because I wasn't included. I would have loved to vote for myself. "Harrumph!"

Thorum
05-08-2009, 03:18 PM
I'm going to boycott this poll because I wasn't included. I would have loved to vote for myself. "Harrumph!"

Annoying much?

Sigurd
05-08-2009, 03:20 PM
For the record, I only voted for myself.

Well, to be quite honest, you came quite damn close to getting my vote, but then I had a change of heart and decided I wished to win this poll, and protested voted for myself. Hence, voting for potential concurrents for the title became a definite no-no. So instead I became one of those pretentious lads who always vote for themselves. :wink

I do not think that Sigurd is the most annoying, just mildly annoying to a lot of people.

Hah, you're just happy that this is no real-life poll! :tongue Remember who is still the last person to whom I've said --- "You're a good mate and all - but *shut the fuck up*". :D

In other words, you're a glutton for punishment? :D

Masochism. An integral part to the Heathen approach of life. We're not as self-conscious as the Christians, ya know? Unlike them, we Heathens believe in turning the other cheek. :wink

Psychonaut
05-08-2009, 05:42 PM

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3501/3242804338_d6c4908dc1_o.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3417/3249543348_5f7268d427_o.jpg

Beorn
05-08-2009, 06:19 PM
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/7303/longbowmen.jpg

Fallen Angel
05-08-2009, 06:24 PM
Looks like I got some competition between this Hors character and Sigurd :p

To bad I was to late to make the cut :D

Vargtand
05-08-2009, 06:25 PM
Now why the hell was I not included? if not... you all like me!:D:D:D

Ulf
05-08-2009, 06:27 PM
To Wat and Psy:
http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh8/imgoingwiththisname/Motivational/1209492832394.jpg

Eldritch
05-08-2009, 06:28 PM
People who get on people's nerves usually get on people's nerves because they're the kind of people who usually don't know/care if they get on people's nerves.

Fallen Angel
05-08-2009, 06:29 PM
People who get on people's nerves usually get on people's nerves because they're the kind of people who usually don't know/care if they get on people's nerves.

Now that just got on my nerves! :D

Sigurd
05-08-2009, 09:12 PM
Oh my Hors has been catching up and is now only four votes astern of my legendary lead. I will have to remedy this.

Tomorrow I shall be creating a little banner and manifesto to support my candidature, and will be recruiting two or three faithful servants who shall blackmail members into voting for me. :wink

If I don't win this by an absolutely majority but only a qualified majority as well, this will be a "lesser loss". :tongue

Aemma
05-08-2009, 09:23 PM
Now why the hell was I not included? if not... you all like me!:D:D:D

If you wish Vargey, you can kindly take my spot! :p :D

Vargtand
05-08-2009, 09:26 PM
If you wish Vargey, you can kindly take my spot! :p :D

Tempting :P but no I want my very own spot otherwise I am not going to participate!

Vulpix
05-08-2009, 09:31 PM
I'm selling my spot :spy:.

Brynhild
05-08-2009, 09:35 PM
Well, to be quite honest, you came quite damn close to getting my vote, but then I had a change of heart and decided I wished to win this poll, and protested voted for myself. Hence, voting for potential concurrents for the title became a definite no-no. So instead I became one of those pretentious lads who always vote for themselves. :wink

To be quite honest Sigurd, I'm not fussed in regards to what you do.

Mean people why have i 8 votes??? :mad::mad::p
Hm yes okay i can not hold my mouth sometimes but truth must be told!! :wink

My vote was for Hors, Byrnhild , Wat Taylor and the boss! :rolleyes::leaving: lol ^_^

Could you at least get the spelling of my name right? It is B r y n h i l d. I'm rather picky about such things, along with the English language in general - since that is my mother tongue. Thank you kindly.

As I already stated, I didn't vote for anyone. I know it's meant to be in fun, but I don't think it's necessary.

Hypathia
05-08-2009, 09:49 PM
none!:mad: I love you all:D

Sigurd
05-09-2009, 03:08 AM
Tempting :P but no I want my very own spot otherwise I am not going to participate!

I'm selling my spot :spy:.

What is this supposed to be? Some Intra-Swedish exchange? Like teaming up and conspiring against other European nations in trying to get a nomination spot? That's unspeakable ... Looookiiii? :D

Sigurd
05-09-2009, 03:09 AM
To be quite honest Sigurd, I'm not fussed in regards to what you do.

I'm selling my sense of humour and self-irony. Care to bid for it, since the Ozon-Hole has seemed to melt yours away? :wink

Susi
05-09-2009, 03:20 AM
Susi, by far. She's just so unsympathetic, a total bitch.

Sigurd
05-09-2009, 03:23 AM

Nah, only if she goes on about amoebas in French whilst sipping her tea. :wink

Groenewolf
05-09-2009, 05:18 AM
Hors, because a few weeks ago most of his posts where highly anoying. Good that he loves his Motherland, but the way he showed that love sometimes:coffee: .

My second vote goes to Sigurd, but only because he wants to win so desperatly.;):D

Lulletje Rozewater
05-09-2009, 06:37 AM
I'm selling my sense of humour and self-irony. Care to bid for it, since the Ozon-Hole has seemed to melt yours away? :wink

Give me silence and I will outdare Skadi

Lulletje Rozewater
05-09-2009, 06:42 AM

A sense of bitchiness is a sense of proportion:)

Loki
05-09-2009, 09:55 AM
Hors, because a few weeks ago most of his posts where highly anoying. Good that he loves his Motherland, but the way he showed that love sometimes:coffee:

One must know a bit of forum history (http://forums.skadi.net/showpost.php?p=853803&postcount=100) to fully appreciate. ;)

I found Skadi four years ago because it was on a list of blocked sites on German Google and it was very different to its latter days. Back then it was about European preservation and you daily had emotionally charged posts about East vs. West, Slavs vs. Germanics, North vs. South, Europe vs. US, Skadi vs. Phora and so on. It was f***ing entertaining but also very dynamic and informative and it kicked off half a dozen other boards with similar style. I'm sure there are not more than a handfull of members left remembering striking posters like Awar, Nordhammer, Loki, Polak, Ross, Kriegsmaschine, Cosmocreator, Mynnydd, Suomut, Dr. Brandt, Njörd Erikson and the other funny guys. They all had several screws loose but you found an interesting, funny or remarkable post every day.

... and this is coming from Zyklop, a hardcore German nationalist. :thumbs up

Rainraven
05-09-2009, 04:05 PM
I'm sort of regretting voting for Sigurd..

Because I don't see him as a true Aprician like the rest of us, more as a visiting Skadiite.

Ulf
05-09-2009, 04:45 PM
I'm sort of regretting voting for Sigurd..

Because I don't see him as a true Aprician like the rest of us, more as a visiting Skadiite.

QFT.

Sigurd
05-09-2009, 05:32 PM
QFT.

Quantum Field Theory? :confused: :D

The Lawspeaker
05-09-2009, 05:34 PM
QFT means Quoted For Thruth.

Birka
05-09-2009, 05:34 PM
Quantum Field Theory? :confused: :D

QTF?

Quite Fu@king True?

Ulf
05-09-2009, 05:47 PM
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=QFT

Sigurd
05-09-2009, 06:03 PM
QFT means Quoted For Thruth.

QTF?

Quite Fu@king True?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=QFT

Enough guys ... I'm not as stupid as I look. I was just being silly LOL. :wink

Ulf
05-09-2009, 06:06 PM

Fooled me. :wink

Vargtand
05-09-2009, 06:14 PM

Yeah because no one can be that dumb:eek: :P:D

Aemma
05-09-2009, 06:25 PM

Uhhh well I'll fess up...I had no idea what QFT meant. :embarrassed :(

Sigurd
05-09-2009, 06:30 PM

Haha ... reminds me of an excellent anecdote! I *can* actually look very stupid, or should we say "special", at times.

I might have said before, I'm not strictly a morning person. I never get the people who like buzz about in the morning --- I just don't function till I've had my breakfast, have been known to grouch...

So either way, at boarding school when I came into the Dining Hall to get my breakfast, this led to me having this unique look on my face, which my mates dubbed the Blögro-Blick (mixture between "blöd" and "aggro"), because they just couldn't believe how off-the-role yet aggressive a person could look at the same time.

I never saw myself like that (duh!) but they'd kindly tell me when I had that look. I suppose I must have looked a bit like a person with Down's Syndrome on a murder rampage --- but either way, that look became one of my major trademarks back then. :D

Lady L
06-17-2009, 03:14 AM

Æmeric
06-17-2009, 03:22 AM
I forgot to put a time limit on this poll. Could we just close it & declare Sigurd the winner with Hors as first runnerup?

Angantyr
06-17-2009, 03:24 AM

This is the first poll where I did NOT vote for Aemma. :)

Útrám
06-17-2009, 04:17 AM
You forgot the "people who don't agree with me" option :D

HawkR
06-17-2009, 08:06 AM
I still cannot understand how Hors didn't win, but never the less, a second place is as worse as first in this poll:p

Groenewolf
06-17-2009, 10:11 AM
I still cannot understand how Hors didn't win, but never the less, a second place is as worse as first in this poll:p

Many probaly voted for Sigurd because he wanted to win this poll ;) .

Loki
06-17-2009, 10:14 AM

I don't think Hors is annoying, it is interesting to watch how people get annoyed at him though. :D

DarkZarathustra
06-30-2009, 10:47 PM
I think Inese in speaking about Russian matter's.

The Lawspeaker
06-30-2009, 10:47 PM
I think Hors when it comes to any matter.

DarkZarathustra
06-30-2009, 10:50 PM
I think Hors when it comes to any matter.
Lol :D He just have good arguement's.

Inese
07-01-2009, 03:41 PM
Lol :D He just have good arguement's.
A stupid and very respectless brain , two bottles of vodka and a kalashnikov in the hands and wanting to supress all non-Russians are good arguments?? :coffee::rolleyes2:

Jarl
07-01-2009, 07:38 PM
A stupid and very respectless brain , two bottles of vodka and a kalashnikov in the hands and wanting to supress all non-Russians...

Yup! That's real Hors indeed! However, if, judging by the volume of nasty epithets used in posts, I had to choose his female version... my vote would invariably go to you ;)

safinator
02-19-2012, 02:40 PM
Bugarash and sometime Dusan

Mordid
02-19-2012, 02:41 PM
Dralos...

The Alchemist
02-19-2012, 02:51 PM
Mordid when he plays the asshole :p:p
Now seriously, i hate this kind of threads, cause it's impossible to judge a person just considering some opinions and behaviour. This virtual reality distorts everyone and everything, it's impossible to judge the whole of a person.

Teutone
09-09-2020, 09:33 PM
Laly

Even worse the most manipulative, I pay attention who keeps his honor up and resists a snake.

Tannhauser
01-04-2021, 10:03 AM
Stellan by far! She is loca af :crazy:

LittleDarkAge
01-04-2021, 10:04 AM
This thread has been dead for nearly 9 years. Wow.