PDA

View Full Version : Beheaded While Asleep

Nairi
02-21-2012, 11:26 AM
Two days ago we were remembering Gurgen Margaryan...

Budapest Case,2004.

Murder of Lt. Gurgen Margaryan

http://budapest.sumgait.info/i/lt-gurgen-margaryan.gif

Azerbaijani killer

Ramil Safarov

http://forgenc.net/uploads/posts/2010-01/forgenc.net_shwz2trrr_ramil_seferov.jpg

BUDAPEST, HUNGARY February 19, 2004. Armenian citizen Gurgen Margaryan, 26 years old, was hacked to death while asleep by Ramil Safarov, a Lieutenant of the Azerbaijani Army. Both were participants of an English language training course within the framework of the NATO-sponsored “Partnership for Peace” program held in Budapest, Hungary. The murder occurred at 5 o'clock in the morning, while the victim was asleep.
This is how Gurgen's Hungarian roommate, Kuti Balash , remembers the evening before the murder: “Me and Gurgen were sharing a room at the dormitory. The evening before the murder I was watching a football match between Armenia and Hungary, while Gurgen was sitting at the desk preparing his homework. He just came back from the gym”. Staying with them on the same floor were participants of different nationalities, including Ramil Safarov and another Azerbaijani officer. Balash mentions that there were no conflicts among any members of the group. The subject of international conflicts was discussed only once, during the first day of getting acquainted, but nobody spoke of it afterwards.
On the evening of February 18th Balash had tea and went to bed, as he had fever, while Gurgen Margaryan kept on studying. Around 9:30 p.m. Margaryan went to visit another program participant from Armenia—Hayk Makuchyan—who was staying in another room.
Balash does not remember when Gurgen came back, but early in the morning he felt that someone turned on the light. He thought it was Gurgen returning to the room, but after hearing some muffled sounds, he turned his head away from the wall and saw the Azerbaijani officer standing by Gurgen’s bed, with a long axe in his hands. “By that time I understood that something terrible had happened for there was blood all around. I started to shout at the Azerbaijani urging him to stop it. He said that had no problems with me and would not touch me, stabbed Gurgen a couple of more times and left. The expression of his face was as if he was glad he had finished something important. Greatly shocked, I ran out of the room to find help, and Ramil went in another direction”.
What happened next testifies that the murder had been planned in advance. It was not a crime of a personal motivations between Gurgen and Ramil. Immediately after murdering Lieutenant Margaryan, Ramil Safarov went to the room of the second Armenian officer, to finish with him as well.
Later in an interview to the “Iravunk” Armenian newspaper Hayk Makuchyan revealed that neither Gurgen nor him had had any contacts with any of the Azerbaijani officers. “They were not of a communicative type. Usually, after classes, they went straight to their rooms”, said Hayk.
That morning, after committing his first murder, Ramil went to Makuchyan's room with an intention to kill him. In the corridor, meeting a classmate from Uzbekistan who came out of the room after hearing suspicious noise, Ramil offered him to come and assist him in killing the second Armenian. The Uzbek tried to calm the murderer down but did not manage to stop him. Afterwards everyone confessed that they were frightened to approach Ramil with a blood-stained axe closer than at three meters. Approaching Makuchyan’s room, Ramil tried to open it by shaking its handle. As Makuchyan confessed, he usually had a habit of locking doors, unlike Gurgen, but that night he forgot to do it, and the door was locked by his Lithuanian roommate. Being unable to open the door, Ramil started to shout out Makuchyan's name in a threatening voice. Half asleep, Hayk went towards the door to open it, but his Lithuanian roommate managed to save him for the second time. He stopped Hayk from opening the door, as he thought that there was a real threat in Safarov's voice and that he might be armed. To make sure, he phoned to another Lithuanian who lived at the same corridor asking him to check whether Safarov was armed and what was going on at all. Meanwhile, Safarov went to look for Hayk in the room of the Serbian and the Ukrainian roommates, showing them the blood-stained axe and stating that he thirsted for nobody's blood but Armenian. Hayk Makuchyan was told afterwards, that Ramil ran to the room of another Azerbaijani officer, told him something in Azerbaijani, and then ran and stabbed the door of Makuchyan’s room three times with an axe. By that time the second Lithuanian and the police approached. Being detained by the Hungarian police, Safarov confessed he had committed a murder. He also promised to kill another Armenian as soon as he was set free. His revenge was not against anyone particular, but against the whole Armenian nation.
Budapest Police Maj. Valter Fulop told reporters that Safarov committed murder with unusual cruelty. The victim's head was practically severed from his body.
Police said a political motive for the murder was among the possibilities being considered and were also looking into how the suspect obtained the weapons of murder. Hayk Makuchyan states that six days before the murder the whole group of the officers at the English Language course was taken to the excursion to Lake Balaton. None of the Azerbaijani officers was present. Afterwards it became known that on that particular day the axe was bought in one of Budapest stores.
The question if there were any conflicts between Margarian and Safarov was raised during the conversation with the press secretary of Hungarian police. The police questioned all students living on that floor of the dormitory. There was nothing said about any conflicts between Armenian and Azerbaijani officers. On the first days of the courses the Armenians greeted their Azerbaijani colleagues ex comitate but received no reply. Everyone knew there were no contacts between them.

“This crime is the logical consequence of Azerbaijan’s anti-Armenian hysteria and the recent bellicose propaganda with which the Azerbaijani society gets consistently infected. Such state policy has evidently crossed the line beyond which Azerbaijani official representatives commit cold-blooded murder,” the MFA statement says.

Victim, Gurgen Margaryan

http://www.panorama.am/g_image.php?id=88497&t=b

Ar-Man
02-21-2012, 01:39 PM
Any inhuman scum, that kill people like a coward is considered a hero by turks, it's not something new. :coffee:
Anyway their "national heros" can only kill sleeping people. :rolleyes:

Padre Organtino
02-21-2012, 01:41 PM
Turks actually have quite an impressive military record unlike Azeris. Now the latter indeed hail mostly in watermellon trade.

Anulik
02-21-2012, 10:26 PM
How sickening, chopping someone's head off is cruel! The Armenian guy was handsome too, killed by some ugly crazy Azeri. :(

It's a state policy for Azeris- kill an Armenian.

gandalf
02-22-2012, 08:42 PM
Beheading is a speciality of muslims :

just kill them like rats of cafards .

No mercy , no passion , just elimination .

Mosov
02-23-2012, 02:12 AM
That's what Turks are good at. Killing unarmed, defenceless people. Good job, such warriors you are....

Bozkurt_Karabash
02-24-2012, 04:48 AM
That's what Turks are good at. Killing unarmed, defenceless people. Good job, such warriors you are....

http://i42.tinypic.com/10omjuu.gif

PBachman
02-24-2012, 05:21 AM
http://i42.tinypic.com/10omjuu.gif

Coming from a guy with this signature:

Grandfather and grandmother, father generations.
The Turkish nation is always the hero.
Of hosts, many times.
I gave glory to the world.
The Turkish nation, Turkish people,
Nationality of love with love,
Damn enemy homeland,
Draws from that accursed ignominy.

I would not expect anything less.

Sikeliot
02-24-2012, 05:25 AM
Just going to ask/remind you guys to be mature and handle this thread maturely.

Bozkurt_Karabash
02-24-2012, 04:20 PM
Coming from a guy with this signature:

I would not expect anything less.

And did you also expect less about this, PBachMAN?

How sickening, chopping someone's head off is cruel! The Armenian guy was handsome too, killed by some ugly crazy Azeri.

It's a state policy for Azeris- kill an Armenian.

Any inhuman scum, that kill people like a coward is considered a hero by turks, it's not something new.
Anyway their "national heros" can only kill sleeping people.

Anulik
02-25-2012, 12:54 AM
And did you also expect less about this, PBachMAN?

Actually, you're quoting me. What'd you expect me to say about cutting someone's head off?

Nairi
02-25-2012, 12:58 AM
Actually, you're quoting me. What'd you expect me to say about cutting someone's head off?

Never happened.

If happened he deserved it.

If you keep on insisting they will do it again to prove it never happened.

HamshenaHay
02-25-2012, 01:25 AM
Haters are those who murder out of hatred. Not those who convict such ill brutality. No one will hate you (Bozkurt_Karabash) if you distance yourself from the killer, calling it for what it is : a true act of cowardice committed by an ugly scumbag psychopath. Those who hail this murder are the true haters and sick individuals who deserve not the privilege of being called human!

Supreme American
02-25-2012, 01:47 AM
Muslims enjoy head chopping.

Mosov
02-25-2012, 01:51 AM
Haters are those who murder out of hatred. Not those who convict such ill brutality. No one will hate you (Bozkurt_Karabash) if you distance yourself from the killer, calling it for what it is : a true act of cowardice committed by an ugly scumbag psychopath. Those who hail this murder are the true haters and sick individuals who deserve not the privilege of being called human!

That murderer was hailed a hero in Azerbaijan. I wouldn't be surprised if they put a statue of him in the capital.

The Lawspeaker
03-10-2012, 12:46 AM
That murderer was hailed a hero in Azerbaijan. I wouldn't be surprised if they put a statue of him in the capital.
That country should be added to the American "to be liberated" list and bombed back to the year dot. They already have the mentality of the year dot so they might just as well be returned to it completely.

Armenian Bishop
03-11-2012, 09:49 AM
That country should be added to the American "to be liberated" list and bombed back to the year dot. They already have the mentality of the year dot so they might just as well be returned to it completely.

Unfortunately, The USA has repeatedly Kissed up to Azerbaijan, as well as Turkey, for many years, and many other countries do so as well.

The economy of Azerbaijan benefits from a huge and vast production of Caspian Sea Oil, or Petroleum. To receive benefits from Azeri Oil, the USA, Israel, and many other Western Countries have kissed up to Azerbaijan, their leadership figureheads have seemed to trip over each other in desperate efforts to please Azerbaijan, and win their good graces.

This is also true of Georgia, which benefits from Azeri Oil, as a business partner, with the Baku-Tiblisi-Ceyhan Oil Pipeline, which reaches Turkey, via Georgia, from Azerbaijan. Georgia doesn't want to rock the boat, and their leadership is glad to show beautiful Cheshire Smiles to the Azeris, when they visit Georgia.

Turkey is Azerbaijan's blood brother ally, and will do everything they can to promote and boost the strength and influence of Azerbaijan. As a NATO Ally to the USA, and Europe, Turkey is also given many advantages, and the USA kisses up to them as well. It is of vital interest to Turkey, for the USA to provide positive and friendly relations to Azerbaijan, and the USA has been easily persuaded to brush off Azeri human rights violations and aggression against Armenia.

Also, US and Western Oil Companies have been in bed with Azerbaijan, eager to serve the wishes and desires of the Azeri Leadership, so as to benefit from the riches of Caspian Sea Oil.

The US Executive Branch, including US Presidents, is especially interested in cultivating friendly relations with Azerbaijan; although, many Senators and Representatives, in both branches of the US Congress, have opposed friendly relations with Azerbaijan, and have worked diligently to censor Azerbaijan, and even penalize it for its human rights violations and hostile actions directed against Armenia and Artzakh (also known as Karabakh).

It's also interesting to note that Israel's primary source of oil, or petroleum, is derived from Azerbaijan. Israel provides vast amounts of military assistance to Azerbaijan to help pay for the expenses of purchasing Caspian Sea Oil. The USA also provides military assistance to Azerbaijan.

Mosov
03-12-2012, 04:29 AM
Oil trumps human rights for the West, no surprise.

Armenian Bishop
03-22-2012, 08:47 AM
My brother created this memorial video, to honor the memory of Gurgen Margaryan.

_RTnQBmjnug