PDA

View Full Version : Short sweet and effective

Lulletje Rozewater
05-08-2009, 01:29 PM
90 people get the Swine Flu and everybody wants to wear a mask.
A million people have AIDS and no one wants to wear a condom.
Ironic hey….

Let's have swine sex

Inese
05-08-2009, 01:42 PM
People who have AIDS are guilty themself sorry i must say it!! AIDS is no plague like pest cholera or flu.

And swine flu is not dangerous ----- every winter many 10000 people die on normal influenca!! The some deads of the swine flu are nothing. :rolleyes2: It is all a big and bad fuss!! Bird flu was the same fuss and BSE of cows also. O.o

Skandi
05-08-2009, 01:44 PM
People who have AIDS are guilty themself sorry i must say it!! AIDS is no plague like pest cholera or flu.

They do not have to be, not everyone gets the luxury of a choice.

Inese
05-08-2009, 02:01 PM
Yes some are infected against their will but many dont want to think and dont want safe sex , they risk everything!!

Beorn
05-08-2009, 02:17 PM
It was a strong point that last year in America, over 36,000 Americans died of normal flu, yet the deaths of 90(Is that the current number?) produces such widespread panic.

I remember in the incidence of the bird flu that we were all supposed to fear as the next 'wrath of God, end of civilisation' moment a few years back.

You had genuine people who relied upon the flu shots to survive the time of year. The elderly, asthmatics, etc,... who had to go without that year as every yuppie and his partner had paid through the nose to get inoculations against this apparent danger.

Yet again the drug companies and the government were left holding the bags of money, whilst the rich and the comfortable were "protected" and the ill and the poor were left to die and suffer.

Manifest Destiny
05-08-2009, 02:52 PM
They do not have to be, not everyone gets the luxury of a choice.

Exactly. I'm thinking of people like Ryan White and tennis pro Arthur Ashe who were exposed to AIDS-tainted blood during legitimate medical procedures.

Atlas
05-08-2009, 03:11 PM
Good point Boerseun, I am not the one telling others to put condoms considering I sometimes forgot about it. :rolleyes2: Thankfully I don't have AIDS but still...

Tabiti
05-08-2009, 07:20 PM
As I said before, condom is the only contraception I use. The fact I don't change partners in two weeks also helps preventing not only AIDS, but whole bouquet of diseases with nice names :D
But sex is not the only way to get AIDS. There are many people infected during medical procedures, unfortunately. This is what is dangerous in the case and doesn't depend on us.