PDA

View Full Version : Sick trend from China

Grumpy Cat
02-23-2012, 02:26 PM
Living turtles and salamanders as keychains...! They live for up to 3 months before they die.

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/423071_333573360014597_140422322663036_860883_8259 10168_n.jpg

Aemma
02-23-2012, 02:39 PM
Ewwwww! Poor things!! :mad:

Well I guess I shouldn't be surprised, this from people who have found it a lucrative business to hire out pets (dogs in particular) per the hour so people can have the "experience" of being a dog owner. :rolleyes2:

Demented is all I have to say.

Defiance
02-23-2012, 02:45 PM
What the...? How is this even possible? Do you have any links to back this up?

Kind of strikes me as a hoax but if it is indeed genuine, then it definitely lends some credence to the belief that the concept of animal rights is generally lost to East Asians.

Äike
02-23-2012, 02:50 PM
Living turtles and salamanders as keychains...! They live for up to 3 months before they die.

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/423071_333573360014597_140422322663036_860883_8259 10168_n.jpg

This looks fake.

Don't salamanders and turtles need air to breathe? But it appears that they are in some kind of liquid.

Padre Organtino
02-23-2012, 02:51 PM
This looks fake.

Don't salamanders and turtles need air to breathe? But it appears that they are in some kind of liquid.

If this liquid is saturated with oxygen - why not in principle. They are amphibias and hence this is possible IMO. And I'd definately wouldn't be suprised about that.

RitinNair
02-23-2012, 02:54 PM
This is inhumane.

Beorn
02-23-2012, 03:01 PM
I'd buy one. Beats having a mobile phone that kicks out cancer to everyone.

derLowe
02-23-2012, 03:20 PM

I used to keep Turtles as a child, mine could can only hold their breath for for a hour or so.

I don't think this is possible.

Aemma
02-23-2012, 03:23 PM
I'd buy one. Beats having a mobile phone that kicks out cancer to everyone.

Where oh where did we go wrong with you? :eek:

:D

Grumpy Cat
02-23-2012, 03:23 PM
What the...? How is this even possible? Do you have any links to back this up?

http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/04/04/latest-fad-in-china-keychains-containing-live-turtles-and-fish/

Lithium
02-23-2012, 05:04 PM
And what is the purpose of all this shit? Where are the animal rights activists in East Asia? This is terrible, I dont get it...

Äike
02-23-2012, 05:06 PM
And what is the purpose of all this shit? Where are the animal rights activists in East Asia? This is terrible, I dont get it...

They're currently enjoying grilled dog for breakfast.

Byfånen
02-24-2012, 05:12 PM
I use to gather Salamanders and feed them to ants when i was younger. Iam so horrible. I could not care less about turtles, salamanders or the Chinese people. I hope to read a story about turtles keeping han-chinese as souvenirs in the near future.

SilverKnight
02-24-2012, 05:15 PM
wtf,:confused:

even if it wasn't true the concept of it is sick!

Defiance
02-24-2012, 05:18 PM
I use to gather Salamanders and feed them to ants when i was younger. Iam so horrible. I could not care less about turtles, salamanders or the Chinese people. I hope to read a story about turtles keeping han-chinese as souvenirs in the near future.
Who or what are you?

The Lawspeaker
02-24-2012, 05:22 PM
Sometimes there are moments that I find it difficult to believe that China is a 5000-year old civilisation (much older then Europe). This is one of those moments.

The Lawspeaker
02-24-2012, 05:25 PM
Who or what are you?
100 percent nutcase.

OneWolf
02-24-2012, 05:29 PM
Putting turtles and salamanders in a plastic container and marketing them as keychains is absolutely inhumane!It is sad to see what humans will do for a dollar...:mad:

Byfånen
02-24-2012, 05:35 PM
Putting turtles and salamanders in a plastic container and marketing them as keychains is absolutely inhumane!It is sad to see what humans will do for a dollar...:mad:

To boil an Egg is barbaric an inhumane to. What a bunch of hypocrites you are. Unless you all are vegans - keep your mouth shut.

Supreme American
02-24-2012, 05:36 PM
China is very backward. They also have no qualms about torturing bears for their bile for use as aphrodisiac. Without contact with whites in East Asia in general, I don't think what little animal rights movement they have there they would even have. The concept seems rather alien to them.

The Lawspeaker
02-24-2012, 05:37 PM
To boil an Egg is barbaric an inhumane to. What a bunch of hypocrites you are. Unless you all are vegans - keep your mouth shut.
http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumblarge_172/11862011386O406Z.jpg

Byfånen
02-24-2012, 05:38 PM
and your point being?

Supreme American
02-24-2012, 05:38 PM
They're currently enjoying grilled dog for breakfast.

Hey, they don't do that!

http://i40.tinypic.com/9ru5gy.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/2zi2901.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/1e30ug.jpg

The Lawspeaker
02-24-2012, 05:39 PM
and your point being?
It would look good on you, twatface. I have a huge problem with people that torture animals.

Where is Alb Pierrepoint when you need him ?

Supreme American
02-24-2012, 05:42 PM

Eggs are merely fertilized gametes. They have no brain, no consciousness, no nothing....

Much like vegans, apparently.

Byfånen
02-24-2012, 05:43 PM
Americans should be more upset about killing millions of innocent people in Iraq and Afghanistan over the Chinese cooking their dogs. So china is backward and a communist hellhole - other news, the sun is hot and the ocean is deep.

Hypocrites!

Supreme American
02-24-2012, 05:43 PM
Sometimes there are moments that I find it difficult to believe that China is a 5000-year old civilisation (much older then Europe). This is one of those moments.

Makes you want to tap that ass, doesn't it? ;)

Supreme American
02-24-2012, 05:44 PM
Americans should be more upset about killing millions of innocent people in Iraq and Afghanistan over the Chinese cooking their dogs. So china is backward and a communist hellhole - other news, the sun is hot and the ocean is deep.

Hypocrites!

Except millions of people haven't been killed in Iraq and Afghanistan, innocent or otherwise. Let's not let the truth obscure things, though.

The Lawspeaker
02-24-2012, 05:44 PM

Hypocrites!
I am not an American and since you are supposedly a Swede (I doubt it since Swedes are very civilised human beings) I would have expected some more morality of you.

Byfånen
02-24-2012, 05:49 PM
I am not an American and since you are supposedly a Swede (I doubt it since Swedes are very civilised human beings) I would have expected some more morality of you.

Well i would not eat dog meat and quite frankly i find the idea gross but that does not make me blind over the western hypocrites who cries for Chinas animals while eating a raw steak.

I hate hypocrites more then people who eat their dogs

The Lawspeaker
02-24-2012, 05:50 PM
Well i would not eat dog meat and quite frankly i find the idea gross but that does not make me blind over the western hypocrites who cries for Chinas animals while eating a raw steak.

I agree with you there. But you said with some pride that you tortured animals.. and that in my book is labelled as absolutely disgusting.

Even Adolf Hitler would have agreed.

Check for reference:

Byfånen
02-24-2012, 05:52 PM
Except millions of people haven't been killed in Iraq and Afghanistan, innocent or otherwise. Let's not let the truth obscure things, though.

Well of course i would not think any American would admit that they are just as backward and disgusting as the taliban they kill. We have a saying here 'Lika barn leka bäst'

Byfånen
02-24-2012, 05:54 PM
I agree with you there. But you said with some pride that you tortured animals.. and that in my book is labelled as absolutely disgusting.

Even Adolf Hitler would have agreed.

Check for reference:

Yes i did. I also killed frogs, threw stones at a moose. I was 10 i thought the universe was mine. I did many stupid things as a kid and i did point out that it was my younger years.

The Lawspeaker
02-24-2012, 05:55 PM
Yes i did. I also killed frogs, threw stones at a moose. I was 10 i thought the universe was mine. I did many stupid things as a kid and i did point out that it was my younger years.
How do you look back on that now ?

Byfånen
02-24-2012, 05:58 PM
How do you look back on that now ?

Well it was not my proudest moments and throwing stones at a moose could mean an painful death and if that would happen i would not want any tears shed for me only an Darwin award.

The Lawspeaker
02-24-2012, 06:00 PM
Well it was not my proudest moments and throwing stones at a moose could mean an painful death and if that would happen i would not want any tears shed for me only an Darwin award.
Some people here in my country tend to say that children are the closest thing to a criminally insane madman. I am willing to believe that.

Grumpy Cat
02-24-2012, 06:12 PM
threw stones at a moose.

What the hell? Did you have a death wish?

A moose is one animal I would NOT want to piss off.

Stars Down To Earth
02-24-2012, 06:15 PM
If this story is actually true - might be a hoax like the Bonzai cats, for all I know - it just goes to show how different races have different views on animals. It's well-known that East Asians don't have the same capacity for universal morality that we do, so it's not surprising they don't extend it to animals.

(Anyways, who are we to complain about Asiatic animal abuse? Our own slaughterhouses and industrial mass-farming of cattle, who end up as hamburgers, is hardly any nicer. I guess it's a wee point in our favour that we're okay with animal torture as long as it doesn't happen in front of us, but that doesn't count for much.)

Sometimes there are moments that I find it difficult to believe that China is a 5000-year old civilisation (much older then Europe).
China is indeed an ancient civilisation, older than any European one.

Of course, moralising cunts won't know that "intelligence" and "empathy" do not correlate to each other.

Supreme American
02-24-2012, 06:57 PM

Much of that issue is related to the intelligence of the animals in question. Dogs are infinitely more intelligent and aware than cows are. On top of this, the Chinese aren't known for particularly humane slaughter.

What hypocrisy?

Supreme American
02-24-2012, 07:01 PM
Well of course i would not think any American would admit that they are just as backward and disgusting as the taliban they kill. We have a saying here 'Lika barn leka bäst'

Is this your way of conceding we didn't kill "millions" in Iraq and Afghanistan?

If we're like the Taliban, please show us a single extrajudicial public execution like this:

http://www.rawa.org/zarmina1.jpg

The Lawspeaker
02-24-2012, 07:03 PM
Is this your way of conceding we didn't kill "millions" in Iraq and Afghanistan?

If we're like the Taliban, please show us a single extrajudicial public execution like this:

http://www.bloggerheads.com/abu_ghraib/iraq_torture_01.jpg

http://www.martinfrost.ws/htmlfiles/abu_graibh8.jpg

http://lalitkumar.in/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Abu-ghraib-leash.jpg

Close enough. I am not even going to show the real sickening stuff as this is bad enough as it is.

Anyone that dares to say that we in the West still have moral authority over the rest of the world is seriously fucking delusional.

Lumi
02-24-2012, 07:16 PM
If you think that's bad...

http://newgarde.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/goldfish_shoe_by_kingadam14.jpg

Goldfish. In shoes. And these are real. I've seen them with my own eyes.

http://stuffitts.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/shoe1.gif

Now, I don't like spiders. I'm shit-scared of them. But they do NOT deserve that kind of treatment.

Supreme American
02-24-2012, 10:09 PM
Close enough. I am not even going to show the real sickening stuff as this is bad enough as it is.

Anyone that dares to say that we in the West still have moral authority over the rest of the world is seriously fucking delusional.

You're so right. Humiliating interrogations of Isalmist whackos is the same thing as an AK47 bullet through a woman's brain.

The Lawspeaker
02-24-2012, 10:10 PM
You're so right. Humiliating interrogations of Isalmist whackos is the same thing as an AK47 bullet through a woman's brain.
It is when you claim to be a more civilised nation and still have double standards. Torture is torture.

Supreme American
02-24-2012, 10:12 PM
http://stuffitts.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/shoe1.gif

Now, I don't like spiders. I'm shit-scared of them. But they do NOT deserve that kind of treatment.

If you ever happen to see someone wearing this... Break the shoe. :aufsmaul_2: :victory0:

Supreme American
02-24-2012, 10:13 PM
It is when you claim to be a more civilised nation and still have double standards. Torture is torture.

Except I wasn't talking about taking pictures of someone's butt. I was talking about grabbing women off the streets and filling them with lead. Completely different circumstance.

The Lawspeaker
02-24-2012, 10:17 PM
Except I wasn't talking about taking pictures of someone's butt. I was talking about grabbing women off the streets and filling them with lead. Completely different circumstance.
I am sorry to destroy your fantasy here but they didn't grab random women off the street to shoot them but indeed.. women that had committed adultery. Of course it is completely barbaric but from then you cannot expect much better and you seem to forget that we used to do the same thing just 200 years ago -- only we used a noose.

So the deal is this: under their country and religion they broke the law. That's the problem as how barbaric it may seem to you (and to me) under the jurisdiction of their country they were lawbreakers.

And when it comes to torture: America began a war of aggression and was randomly arresting and torturing and killing people. That's an established fact. Yours isn't.

In many cases the Americans simply paid local tribes to deliver prisoners and they set a random sum of money per head. So what the locals did was taking anyone that looked like an Arab/ anyone they wanted to get rid off and delivering them to the Americans for torture. Innocent or guilty.

And there was another difference: Afghanistan is not the United States. Those woman that were unfortunately murdered were in their own country and the U.S had/has no jurisdiction outside the United States to arrest anyone --- let alone someone that hasn't been charged with a crime.

And when it comes to the United States and it's moral superiority let's just look at what Amnesty International (http://www.amnestyusa.org/our-work/issues/death-penalty/us-death-penalty-facts/death-penalty-and-innocence) has to say about the death penalty and innocence, the death penalty and mental illness.. etc.

The Lawspeaker
02-24-2012, 10:33 PM
I think that when it comes to human rights (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_the_United_States).. the U.S.A cannot claim to have a moral high ground without being laughed out of the house .(and no.. I don't care about migrant rights. What I do care about is basic human rights).

Gamera
02-24-2012, 10:45 PM
Much of that issue is related to the intelligence of the animals in question. Dogs are infinitely more intelligent and aware than cows are. On top of this, the Chinese aren't known for particularly humane slaughter.

What hypocrisy?

How are you defining "intelligence" here? It is quite hypocritical to condemn East-Asians for eating dogs, cats and dolphins while having cow, pork, chicken, etc. in your normal diet. They all have a nervous system and feel the same thing.

Supreme American
02-24-2012, 10:52 PM
I am sorry to destroy your fantasy here but they didn't grab random women off the street to shoot them but indeed.. women that had committed adultery. Of course it is completely barbaric but from then you cannot expect much better and you seem to forget that we used to do the same thing just 200 years ago -- only we used a noose.

So the deal is this: under their country and religion they broke the law. That's the problem as how barbaric it may seem to you (and to me) under the jurisdiction of their country they were lawbreakers.

And when it comes to torture: America began a war of aggression and was randomly arresting and torturing and killing people. That's an established fact. Yours isn't.

In many cases the Americans simply paid local tribes to deliver prisoners and they set a random sum of money per head. So what the locals did was taking anyone that looked like an Arab/ anyone they wanted to get rid off and delivering them to the Americans for torture. Innocent or guilty.

And there was another difference: Afghanistan is not the United States. Those woman that were unfortunately murdered were in their own country and the U.S had/has no jurisdiction outside the United States to arrest anyone --- let alone someone that hasn't been charged with a crime.

And when it comes to the United States and it's moral superiority let's just look at what Amnesty International (http://www.amnestyusa.org/our-work/issues/death-penalty/us-death-penalty-facts/death-penalty-and-innocence) has to say about the death penalty and innocence, the death penalty and mental illness.. etc.

In terms of Islamic law, women are pretty much screwed up shit creek. It takes the testimony of 2 women to equal one man because in Islam women are "deficient in intelligence and morality." Often in such Islamic courts, women are denied legal representation and are not told of what rights they have. They certainly were not tried in any semblance of a reasonable court, hence they were shot in a soccer field, in public, with cameras rolling. How the US humiliates captured Islamists by taking butt photos isn't remotely comparable to this stone age filth. Ass pictures are not torture. How it ends up in the same conversation is quite amazing. The Taliban have also executed Christian missionaries for having the audacity to proselytize to the Afghan people.

I'd love to see evidence that the US was "randomly arresting and torturing" people. Mistakenly? Sure. Randomly... ? A poorly-constructed system ripe for abuses does not equal a malicious one designed for such abuses. It seems that you are blurring the lines here between the two. That's something I saw often back in my days as a radical leftist in reading their literature. The implicit assumptions that the US was intentionally doing the worst possible in every situation soaked the literature and evidence that the US was actually doing that was always missing.

The United States did not begin "a war of aggression." It was after a paramilitary Islamist terrorist organization that the Taliban were harboring and refused to turn over, which was continuing to plan and carry out further attacks against the US from it's Afghanistan home base. Perhaps GW Bush should have turned up in Kabul with flowers and a box of chocolates?

At least the US makes an effort to within reason comply with international laws of war, of which such "governments" like the Taliban never gave two cents about. AI has plenty to say about the filth of the Taliban regime, so why selectively quote that organization to attack the United States?

I'll give a rat's ass about Amnesty International (or the HRW for that matter) when they give a rat's ass about dropping their left-wing bias and sticking up for all kinds of arrested thought criminals, such as holocaust revisionists. Until then, they're just another pathetic political outfit with false claims to moral concerns, such as the SPLC, who selectively root for people and groups in accordance with their own agenda.

Supreme American
02-24-2012, 10:53 PM
I think that when it comes to human rights (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_the_United_States).. the U.S.A cannot claim to have a moral high ground without being laughed out of the house .(and no.. I don't care about migrant rights. What I do care about is basic human rights).

Then you've contradicted yourself, selectively invoking human rights.

The Lawspeaker
02-24-2012, 10:54 PM
Then you've contradicted yourself, selectively invoking human rights.
Which is something you do every time. I just wanted to beat you to it. But the fact remains that your country hangs innocent people, mentally deranged people. Underaged people.

At least I can say with some pride that my country hasn't executed anyone since 1952.

The Lawspeaker
02-24-2012, 10:59 PM
I'll give a rat's ass about Amnesty International (or the HRW for that matter) when they give a rat's ass about dropping their left-wing bias and sticking up for all kinds of arrested thought criminals, such as holocaust revisionists. Until then, they're just another pathetic political outfit with false claims to moral concerns, such as the SPLC, who selectively root for people and groups in accordance with their own agenda.
You say is that they should show political bias ? It's a good thing that AI is worried about the faith of innocent people. I just hope you will never find yourself in a position where to state could move against you. But then again.. for that to happen you would first need to stand up for something you believe in.

Defiance
02-24-2012, 11:07 PM
Which is something you do every time. I just wanted to beat you to it. But the fact remains that your country hangs innocent people, mentally deranged people. Underaged people.
...Pardon?

And I'm quite sure that hanging is not the preferred method. At least it hasn't been in decades.

At least I can say with some pride that my country hasn't executed anyone since 1952.
Personally, I see no problem with capital punishment.

The Lawspeaker
02-24-2012, 11:18 PM
...Pardon?

And I'm quite sure that hanging is not the preferred method. At least it hasn't been in decades.
I know. I used "hanging" in the sense of execution. As in opknopen which means hanging but also means executing. A language error. My mistake.

Personally, I see no problem with capital punishment.
I do when innocent people get killed.

rhiannon
02-25-2012, 06:03 AM
Kind of strikes me as a hoax but if it is indeed genuine, then it definitely lends some credence to the belief that the concept of animal rights is generally lost to East Asians.

There are no animal rights laws in China. I don't know about the rest of East Asia...

rhiannon
02-25-2012, 06:11 AM
Eggs are merely fertilized gametes. They have no brain, no consciousness, no nothing....

Agree with this.

OP: Stories such as these greatly sadden me. To treat other living things with such flippant inconsideration is beyond grotesque, IMO.

Jake Featherston
02-25-2012, 06:11 AM
I used to keep Turtles as a child, mine could can only hold their breath for for a hour or so.

I don't think this is possible.

It definitely isn't possible for a turtle. Salamanders I'm not so sure about, but this would no more work for a turtle (or any other reptile) than it would for a mouse (or any other mammal).

Jake Featherston
02-25-2012, 06:15 AM

That's not an "extrajudicial" public execution, but rather a completely lawful execution being performed by the due & proper Taliban authorities in Afghanistan at that time. They were the government from about 1994-2001, after all.

rhiannon
02-25-2012, 06:17 AM

Neither is the United States.
Animal Husbandry is full of abuse and inhumane treatment....all in the name of production:( It's one reason I will never buy any meat from Tyson, for example.

I've mentioned this before to people: You all should watch the film Earthlings. It doesn't leave anyone off the hook.:(

Admittedly, at least we don't eat our companion animals.

rhiannon
02-25-2012, 06:24 AM

I am pro death penalty more than against....but I am DEAD against the prospect of killing an innocent person. Therein lie the dilemma with the death penalty for me.

Now in cases such as what the Breivik character did, and the fact he will, at most, get 25 years? The fucker should die for his crime.

Phil75231
02-25-2012, 06:26 AM
Going deeper than the fake vs real debate...

I've decided that it's a matter of whether the individual animal can (a)feel physical and/or emotional pain* or (b) have a violatable sense of dignity. Ultimately, if the living organism lacks a nervous system, then it cannot suffer or be violated - it's no more conscious than a plant.

That's not to say that having a nervous system means the creature can suffer. It's hard for me, at least, to see how insects can truly suffer, although they have a primitive nervous system. Reptiles probably don't feel higher level emotions, although causing pointless and unbearable pain is to be avoided due to potential emotional damage to creatures (this is certainly true for higher level mammals especially, and perhaps all mammals in general, although I don't know to what extent or degree it applies to birds and reptiles).

*This seems a hot topic, given that true suffering might require a psychological component. F.ex., seldom does hitting your finger with a hammer cause you serious psychological damage, while repeated physically non-painful non-consensual touching of sexual organs can cause psychological damage (i.e. sense of deep violation).

mvbeleg
02-25-2012, 06:53 AM

I was under the impression that the vast majority of poultry eggs consumed are unfertilized.

rhiannon
02-25-2012, 07:16 AM
I was under the impression that the vast majority of poultry eggs consumed are unfertilized.

They are. But Lagergeld has the right idea, overall.

A fertilized chicken egg looks like this:
http://homegrownonahobbyfarm.com/wp-content/uploads/side-by-side_yolks1.jpg

It's the orange one on the left. There is a whitish circle in the yolk....in addition, free range birds are usually happier...and it shows in the orange coloration of the yolk, versus the yellow one on the right.

The hens have to interact with roosters for fertilization to occur....which is much more likely in the free range setting.

Not so for commercial egg farms.

Hevneren
02-25-2012, 08:23 AM

His nickname means "village idiot". I'm hoping he's a troll.

Dead Eye
02-25-2012, 09:44 AM
Some of the wackiest stuff always tends to come from Asia so this wouldn't surprise me if it were genuine.

Byfånen
02-25-2012, 09:29 PM
His nickname means "village idiot". I'm hoping he's a troll.

Why do you hope that? If you want to attack me atleast give me a reason for it. Oh wait i will give you one right now..

HELL ANDERS BEHRING BREIVIK. Skandinaviens riddare och frälsare! :rolleyes:

Styggnacke
02-25-2012, 09:37 PM
Varför är du så förbannat aggressiv?

Byfånen
02-25-2012, 10:00 PM
Varför är du så förbannat aggressiv?

Du kunde väl inte undgå att se smilegubben? Används den brukar det vara ett tecken på att inlägget inte var så seriöst. Bara ett tips i all välmening.

The Lawspeaker
02-25-2012, 10:08 PM

Hva faen?

I think that some Swedish village idiot is in dire need of a heavy-duty sleeping pill.. administered by an active mod.

Byfånen
02-25-2012, 10:20 PM
Hva faen?

I think that some Swedish village idiot is in dire need of a heavy-duty sleeping pill.. administered by an active mod.

I explained it to the Swede above. I was not serious i was giving him a reason to lash out against me (because i know what he thinks of sionist brevik) instead of just calling me an village idiot.

The Lawspeaker
02-25-2012, 10:25 PM
I explained it to the Swede above. I was not serious i was giving him a reason to lash out against me (because i know what he thinks of sionist brevik) instead of just calling me an village idiot.
You call yourself the village idiot (I looked it up: that's what byfånen means) and you make such an outrageous remark here. You know what would be a good idea ?

You:

http://ofn.nl/images/portfolio/IMG_8253_%28Large%29.jpg

zack
02-25-2012, 10:52 PM
Who cares? There go you westerners again projecting your own morals & values on other nations and people :coffee:

Same thing happened in the past when whites colonized the world: We just have to give these savages the true word of Jesus Christ! They obviously were not doing to great before we came right?!

Hevneren
02-25-2012, 11:51 PM
Why do you hope that? If you want to attack me atleast give me a reason for it. Oh wait i will give you one right now..

I see the village idiots/insane asylum escapes are all in agreement. Of course, you're too much of a coward to write that in English, so the other members will see what kind of a wretched, disgusting little maggot you are.

Luckily, most Swedes aren't like you. You're in the Thomas Quick category.

Synd at ikke Thomas Quick kom på besøk til din familie. :(

Hevneren
02-25-2012, 11:54 PM
Du kunde väl inte undgå att se smilegubben? Används den brukar det vara ett tecken på att inlägget inte var så seriöst. Bara ett tips i all välmening.

Det er visse saker man ikke tuller med, drittsekk.

Styggnacke
02-25-2012, 11:56 PM
Jag syftade mer på dina tidigare inlägg i tråden. Varför är du så emotionell över ett så obetydligt ämne som detta?

Och ja, det är faktiskt tämligen osmakligt att skämta om Breivik med en norrman. Det kanske funkar på Flashback, men i det här fallet är det bara fel.

Hevneren
02-25-2012, 11:57 PM

Come here and joke about what happened on July 22 to my face, dipshit. Let's see how popular you get here joking about it with Norwegians.

rashka
02-26-2012, 12:01 AM
Are they planning to use those key chains for their mud houses? LOL.

Byfånen
02-26-2012, 12:29 AM
Jag syftade mer på dina tidigare inlägg i tråden. Varför är du så emotionell över ett så obetydligt ämne som detta?

Och ja, det är faktiskt tämligen osmakligt att skämta om Breivik med en norrman. Det kanske funkar på Flashback, men i det här fallet är det bara fel.

Nu får du kamma dig. Jag är förutom mitt dåligt genomtänkta inlägg om Breivik den som varit någorlunda lugn. Jag kallade bara dessa djurrättsaktivister för hycklare vilket dom är. Flashback? Vad pratar du om människa?

Byfånen
02-26-2012, 12:31 AM
Come here and joke about what happened on July 22 to my face, dipshit. Let's see how popular you get here joking about it with Norwegians.

Actually the first Anders joke i heard was from an norweigan. I dont like him and i didnt like the joke either. Puss och Kram!

Byfånen
02-26-2012, 12:36 AM
I see the village idiots/insane asylum escapes are all in agreement. Of course, you're too much of a coward to write that in English, so the other members will see what kind of a wretched, disgusting little maggot you are.

Luckily, most Swedes aren't like you. You're in the Thomas Quick category.

Synd at ikke Thomas Quick kom på besøk til din familie. :(

Well since Tomas Quick is innocent from the murders he claimed he commited i dont know what category his in. Mytoman maybe? Im sure as hell not that.

Hellre en Tomas på psyket än Anders på utöya - Come here iam the police

Styggnacke
02-26-2012, 12:37 AM
Nu får du kamma dig. Jag är förutom mitt dåligt genomtänkta inlägg om Breivik den som varit någorlunda lugn.
Du blev personlig och började tjafsa om att du kastat stenar på älgar. Det är emotionellt om något.

Flashback? Vad pratar du om människa?
Jag menade att ditt skämt om Breivik lämpar sig bättre på Flashback. Om du inte vet vad jag menar med Flashback, så kan man undra vilken sten du har levt under de senaste 3 åren.

Byfånen
02-26-2012, 01:13 AM
Du blev personlig och började tjafsa om att du kastat stenar på älgar. Det är emotionellt om något.

Jag menade att ditt skämt om Breivik lämpar sig bättre på Flashback. Om du inte vet vad jag menar med Flashback, så kan man undra vilken sten du har levt under de senaste 3 åren.

Förstår du inte texter du uppenbarligen verkar läsa?. Är det emotionellt att i sammanhanget påpeka att man kastat sten på en älg när man pratar om korkade saker man gjorde som barn? Jag skrev klart och tydligt att jag ansåg det vara ett idiottilltag och det var endast därför jag nämde det överhuvudtaget.

Jo jag vet vad Flashback är dock verkar du vara en riktig snurrpelle som läser in vad som helst i en text. Jag tackar för lekmanna diagnosen. Suck

Riki
02-26-2012, 01:28 AM

Theres a process to It.You Idiot.
No one carries Chickens as key chains,waiting for the egg to fall.
Plus what you eat of the egg its not a live form.As for the chickens,If we didnt eat them,by now they would be extinct.

Styggnacke
02-26-2012, 01:34 AM
Förstår du inte texter du uppenbarligen verkar läsa?. Är det emotionellt att i sammanhanget påpeka att man kastat sten på en älg när man pratar om korkade saker man gjorde som barn? Jag skrev klart och tydligt att jag ansåg det vara ett idiottilltag och det var endast därför jag nämde det överhuvudtaget.

Jo jag vet vad Flashback är dock verkar du vara en riktig snurrpelle som läser in vad som helst i en text. Jag tackar för lekmanna diagnosen. Suck
Oj oj oj, nu kommer personangreppen också. Du utelämnar få känslor i den här diskussionen.

Nej, nu orkar jag nog inte med dig längre. Hej då, byfånen!

Byfånen
02-26-2012, 02:12 AM
Oj oj oj, nu kommer personangreppen också. Du utelämnar få känslor i den här diskussionen.

Nej, nu orkar jag nog inte med dig längre. Hej då, byfånen!

Hej då det var kul så länge det varade.

Baron Samedi
02-26-2012, 05:02 AM
Humans are evil by nature. Get over it.

rashka
02-26-2012, 06:03 AM

Don't give them an excuse.. I don't trust anything made in China except for clothing goods. We can't even be sure that the fur trim on your coat is not made from dog hair.

rhiannon
02-26-2012, 06:38 AM
Don't give them an excuse.. I don't trust anything made in China except for clothing goods. We can't even be sure that the fur trim on your coat is not made from dog hair.

I won't buy anything with real fur on it. Just can't live with the prospect of a single cent of mine going to support the inhumane practices of Chinese Fur Farms:mad:

zack
02-26-2012, 08:50 AM

I would agree with you,human nature is utterly savage.