PDA

View Full Version : Please classify this me

fințaų
02-23-2012, 06:42 PM
Hello! I am new here and will start off by trying to have myself classified, without revealing my supposed ancestry. If your estimates are fairly accurate, I will tell you more so that you can help me further.

I took the pictures myself; if they are off I can try to supply you with other ones.

http://i.imgur.com/aA76f.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/XOtbM.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/csuHz.jpg

I will supply a few additional details. If they matter or not I cannot tell you, I do not know much about racial taxonomy at all.

Height: 179-180 cm (roughly 5.9 feet).

Body type: slender and non-hairy.

Feet and hands: of modest size.

Skin is subject to tanning when exposed to sufficient amounts of sunshine.

Hair: darker shade of blonde.

Eyes: light with prominent dark admixture.

I believe I am of european descent, but you can never be sure with all the jews, mongoloids and gypsies about I guess.

Thank you in advance for your taxonomical advice!

Ar-Man
02-23-2012, 07:38 PM
Noric/East-Baltid

Mordid
02-23-2012, 07:47 PM
Nordid with Dinarioid and certain Ost-Europid (East Baltid) influences.

fințaų
02-23-2012, 07:52 PM
Two rather different propositions I dare say. Where would you put me geographically?

dralos
02-23-2012, 07:53 PM
nordid/alpinid with some baltid influences

Ar-Man
02-23-2012, 07:54 PM
Nordid with Dinarioid and certain Ost-Europid (East Baltid) influences.

I agree East Baltid is more accurate than Alpinid.

Ar-Man
02-23-2012, 07:55 PM
Two rather different propositions I dare say. Where would you put me geographically?

Actually I agree on East Baltid with Mordid.

fințaų
02-23-2012, 08:14 PM
East baltid, does that indicate mongoloid admixture?

I for one can't see anything alpine about me when I compare to some textbook examples, but I can't really see much at all so you probably shouldn't take my word for it.

Ar-Man
02-23-2012, 08:18 PM
No not mongoloid, Lappoid.

fințaų
02-23-2012, 08:25 PM
Madison Grant theorised that the East Baltic race was a blend of Nordics and Alpines.

Not at all trying to be rude, just interested in learning. Did Grant fail at eugenics or have there been more recent developments?

If there is a non-european contribution I guess I will deal with it!

Edit: East baltid it was, are the two different from each other perhaps?

dralos
02-23-2012, 08:31 PM
Madison Grant theorised that the East Baltic race was a blend of Nordics and Alpines.

Not at all trying to be rude, just interested in learning. Did Grant fail at eugenics or have there been more recent developments?

If there is a non-european contribution I guess I will deal with it!

Edit: East baltid it was, are the two different from each other perhaps?
eastbaltid is probably a mixture between eastnordid(common in russia mostly) and alpine

Ar-Man
02-23-2012, 08:32 PM
East Baltid is a Northeastern European composite type, resulting from the influx and subsequent stabilization of Lappoid elements in a Baltid population. It represents one end of a "continuum", opposite to West-Baltid.

http://www.theapricity.com/snpa/rg-east.htm

Ar-Man
02-23-2012, 08:34 PM
eastbaltid is probably a mixture between eastnordid(common in russia mostly) and alpine

You'll never have an epicanthus & brachiocephaly by mixing East Nordids with Alpinids.

fințaų
02-23-2012, 08:43 PM
You'll never have an epicanthus & brachiocephaly by mixing East Nordids with Alpinids.

Can you tell me which lappoid features I have?

An acquaintance called me a CM/faelid, but I guess he has virtually no experience.

Leshy
02-23-2012, 09:39 PM
Baltid+norid. I see nothing eastbaltid. Czech?

fințaų
02-23-2012, 09:44 PM
Baltid+norid. I see nothing eastbaltid. Czech?

Well, the continent is correct. Nordid or norid seems to be a present dispute. I probably couldn't tell the difference if my life was on stake.

Here is an old picture taken from another angle and in a different lighting.

http://i.imgur.com/Z4bcK.jpg

fințaų
02-24-2012, 12:15 PM
I shall say I am Scandinavian without any known Eastern European ancestry. Does that make the dinaric component or my supposed ethnicity unlikely?

Jerry
02-24-2012, 12:26 PM
You have a little surprising look for a Scandinavian, I would have said East-Baltid too and I wouldn't have been surprised for you to be Eastern. You don't look particularly Finnish either.

Btw, no offence - don't take it the wrong way, but I don't know if you are an "old soul" or what but you write English like a 67 year old pathologist :D

Mordid
02-24-2012, 12:27 PM
you write English like a 67 year old pathologist :D
That is just rude. :laugh:

fințaų
02-24-2012, 12:37 PM
Btw, no offence - don't take it the wrong way, but I don't know if you are an "old soul" or what but you write English like a 67 year old pathologist :D
This is just my forum persona. No offence taken!

Jerry
02-24-2012, 12:41 PM
thou shalt continue ;)

fințaų
02-24-2012, 12:48 PM
Had to browse through my family tree, and I can only find -sson and other typically nordic names for the last 300 years. Earlier than that there are a couple of German ones, but that's all there is to it.

Maybe I just have an unusual but innocent look or an unusual photographical technique!

Hess
02-24-2012, 01:06 PM
Pred. East Baltic with some other minor influences not worth mentioning.

Welcome to the untermensch club, my friend :coffee:

Mordid
02-24-2012, 01:11 PM

Don't make him join your pro-wog club because he is far from that. :nono:

Europa
02-24-2012, 01:15 PM
He looks like Noric(Nordid-Dinarid) to me

fințaų
02-24-2012, 01:17 PM

I can't believe I would be anything but residually East Baltid. I look almost nothing like the textbook examples.

What would the principal component be? That should be less of a hassle than determining nuances and slight influences.

GeistFaust
02-24-2012, 03:38 PM
Nordid with a Dinarid influence, and an additional East-Baltid influence, so basically I agree with Mordid.

Neanderthal
02-24-2012, 03:41 PM
East Nordid/Corded type + East-Baltid.

Ar-Man
02-24-2012, 03:44 PM
Can you tell me which lappoid features I have?

Basically your eyes shape and a also your nose.

Anyway anthropology is not an exact science ;)

fințaų
02-24-2012, 04:00 PM
So I'm predominantly nordid? That should be worth some germanic cred!

My eyes do look somewhat weird (tilted and screwed up) on those pictures by the way, I might look for a non-squinting and perfectly frontal picture later.

Maybe I should test my genes to determine (in a less circumstantial way) if there is anything eastern in me. Country of birth and ancestry speak against that, but who knows.

Europa
02-24-2012, 04:14 PM
If you really have grey eyes as it appears on the pics,you are deffinetelly mostly Nordid

fințaų
02-24-2012, 04:23 PM
If you really have grey eyes as it appears on the pics,you are deffinetelly mostly Nordid

Gray with yellow-brownish heterochromia close to the pupil. Mainly gray though.

Luckily I have yet to been expelled from Sweden for my unacceptable eye shape. On the other hand, no racially disastrous groups get expelled from Sweden regardless of what they do, so I guess that doesn't mean anything.

Maybe I can stay as a pseudo-pathologist and archaic English speaker, that has got to be worth something.

Ar-Man
02-24-2012, 06:23 PM

What is the importance of grey eyes ? :)

Luckily I have yet to been expelled from Sweden for my unacceptable eye shape. On the other hand, no racially disastrous groups get expelled from Sweden regardless of what they do, so I guess that doesn't mean anything.

Who expelled you from Sweden my friend ?

Jerry
02-24-2012, 06:35 PM
Dude, this is no science. You might look whatever you look to some people, but you know your own origins best and if you are Swedish since centuries sć är det! :)
All countries have different types anyways, and some phenotypes within countries resemble other countries' ones

Europa
02-24-2012, 06:52 PM
[QUOTE=Ar-Man;734923]What is the importance of grey eyes ? :)

They are simply typical only for Nordics and to a less percentage to East Baltids.

Siegfried
02-24-2012, 07:00 PM
They are simply typical only for Nordics and to a less percentage to East Baltids.

So I'm a Nordic?:evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb:

Siegfried
02-24-2012, 07:02 PM
Norid with some Baltid. You've already made it clear that you're a Swede, so I'm not going to guess.

PS- Lapps don't actually have Mongoloid blood. Don't feel bad.

fințaų
02-24-2012, 11:15 PM
Norid and nordid with Dinarioid influece are two quite different things though? One is simply a depigmented dinarid, the other is a more or less dinaroform (?) nordid.

What is the importance of grey eyes ? :)

Who expelled you from Sweden my friend ?
No one, but then again the Swedish head of government is part negro. Whiteness seems not to be a requirement!

Siegfried
02-25-2012, 06:35 PM
Norid and nordid with Dinarioid influece are two quite different things though? One is simply a depigmented dinarid, the other is a more or less dinaroform (?) nordid.

I think a norid is a mix between Nordid and Dinarid, but I'm not an expert. As well, you might be a Keltic Nordid: a Nordid going through a process of Dinaricization, as far as I understand (no admixture needed).

Since you are a Swede, if you are Norid or Nordid with Dinaroid influence (if there is a difference), you might have ancestry from the Wends (Germanicised West-Slavs who would have travelled with Vikings). Just an idea.

fințaų
02-25-2012, 08:04 PM
I think a norid is a mix between Nordid and Dinarid, but I'm not an expert. As well, you might be a Keltic Nordid: a Nordid going through a process of Dinaricization, as far as I understand (no admixture needed).

Since you are a Swede, if you are Norid or Nordid with Dinaroid influence (if there is a difference), you might have ancestry from the Wends (Germanicised West-Slavs who would have travelled with Vikings). Just an idea.
I do have ancient noble Scoto-Norman ancestry, but it's a long shot.

Europa
02-25-2012, 08:07 PM
So I'm a Nordic?:evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb:

WTF?

Siegfried
02-25-2012, 08:07 PM
I do have ancient noble Scoto-Norman ancestry, but it's a long shot.

I see. Where in Sweden would you happen to be from? Either way, it's a possibility.

Siegfried
02-25-2012, 08:08 PM
WTF?

It's my Nordicist dance.:D

Siegfried
02-25-2012, 08:09 PM
WTF?

I have grey eyes.

Europa
02-25-2012, 08:10 PM
[QUOTE=google;736847]
(Germanicised West-Slavs who would have travelled with Vikings)

There is no such thing.Germanic tribes have been described as Nordids/West Baltids/Alpines+some Meds on south.

Mordid

I have grey eyes.
black abino? :confused:

fințaų
I see. Where in Sweden would you happen to be from? Either way, it's a possibility.

Mid-Eastern Sweden. My immediate family is half Gothic (Halland/Smćland) and half Hälsingland/Dalarna.

Europa

I have grey eyes.

You should be proud of your picture then?:eek:

Siegfried
02-25-2012, 08:11 PM
That's a lot of no sense......

Which part?

Siegfried
02-25-2012, 08:12 PM
You should be proud of your picture then?:eek:

I'm not actually black.:no no

Mordid
02-25-2012, 08:13 PM
your avatar make it so obvious, self hating nigga

Europa
02-25-2012, 08:14 PM

Well if you really have got grey eyes I would be really really surprised if you are Caffer....

Siegfried
02-25-2012, 08:14 PM
your avatar make it so obvious, self hating nigga

Yes, I'm sorry. Please forgive me, evil white man.

Europa
02-25-2012, 08:17 PM
Which part?

Norid does not exist, it's called Nordid. Nordic is a tendency to a Nordid.Noric is the blond version of Dinarid sub-type.

Siegfried
02-25-2012, 08:21 PM
Norid does not exist, it's called Nordid. Nordic is a tendency to a Nordid.Noric is the blond version of Dinarid sub-type.

I see. Ok, thanks for clarifying.

fințaų
02-25-2012, 08:21 PM
I hope I am at least white enough to be considered a racist for being a racist.

Siegfried
02-25-2012, 08:22 PM
I hope I am at least white enough to be considered a racist for being a racist.

You look white. Please don't tell me you're some Albino Indian.

Europa
02-25-2012, 08:22 PM
[QUOTE=google;736847]

There is no such thing.Germanic tribes have been described as Nordids/West Baltids/Alpines+some Meds on south.I mean Germanic is not a race.

fințaų
02-25-2012, 08:23 PM
You look white. Please don't tell me you're some Albino Indian.
I could be, but that would make no sense.

Europa
02-25-2012, 08:30 PM
I could be, but that would make no sense.

One more thing.Do you happen to have Jewish blood?Some of your features make me wondering.

fințaų
02-25-2012, 08:32 PM
One more thing.Do you happen to have Jewish blood?Some of your features make me wondering.
I take no interest in turning Europe into a steaming pile of shit, so I doubt it. No jewish names are to be found anywhere in the books. Maybe I'm just a Gypsy, but then again I don't like stealing.

The very essence of my soul is European, it would be a bore if my body were to disagree.

Europa
02-25-2012, 08:43 PM
I take no interest in turning Europe into a steaming pile of shit, so I doubt it. No jewish names are to be found anywhere in the books. Maybe I'm just a Gypsy, but then again I don't like stealing.

I don't know what you are,but aside from your predom. Nordic features your eyes look Near Eastern plus your puffy lower lip is a bit confusing.Anyways,I must be mistaken.

fințaų
02-25-2012, 08:47 PM
I don't know what you are,but aside from your predom. Nordic features your eyes look Near Eastern plus your puffy lower lip is a bit confusing.Anyways,I must be mistaken.

Nordid, is that Nordic?

Maybe I'm just ugly. I might also be a Heydrich, a strange-looking supremacist.

Siegfried
02-25-2012, 10:08 PM
[QUOTE=google;736847]

There is no such thing.Germanic tribes have been described as Nordids/West Baltids/Alpines+some Meds on south.I mean Germanic is not a race.

Wends. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wends) They are West Slavs. A lot of them were Germanicised and were fellow viking-raiders. I find it unlikely that they wouldn't have descendants in Sweden. If I remember right, there was a Swedish king who had the title of king of the Swedes, Goths and Wends.

rashka
02-25-2012, 10:22 PM
I think I read that East-Baltid does have some mongol influence, but West-Baltid not.

Can someone clarify?

Siegfried
02-25-2012, 10:40 PM
I think I read that East-Baltid does have some mongol influence, but West-Baltid not.

Can someone clarify?

East-Baltid has heavy Lappid influence. From more recent studies, Lapps aren't actually mongoloids.

Ar-Man
02-25-2012, 10:52 PM

Can someone clarify?

Well no, otherwise it'll be very sad for most of the Russians. :)

fințaų
02-25-2012, 11:58 PM
[QUOTE=Europa;737095][U]

Wends. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wends) They are West Slavs. A lot of them were Germanicised and were fellow viking-raiders. I find it unlikely that they wouldn't have descendants in Sweden. If I remember right, there was a Swedish king who had the title of king of the Swedes, Goths and Wends.
All Swedish kings had it until very recently. Our current monarch is a modern and progressive one!

I read somewhere all Europeans are basically UP or mediterranean in general phenotype. Does that make me a mediterranean in the broad sense?

Siegfried
02-26-2012, 12:09 AM
[QUOTE=google;737331]
All Swedish kings had it until very recently. Our current monarch is a modern and progressive one!

I read somewhere all Europeans are basically UP or mediterranean in general phenotype. Does that make me a mediterranean in the broad sense?

Nordid is UP, which seems to be your predominant trait.

fințaų
02-26-2012, 12:20 PM
Do Gypsies look similar to Jews? “Swedish” Gypsies (Roma, as they say) have been causing mischief here for the last 500 years or so, and they may have superficially adapted to society, bearing Swedish names and all. That would make more sense explaining strange features than Jew.

On the other hand, they have always been quite few. Also, I won't believe my ancestors would have had that bad taste.

The Exiled King
02-27-2012, 10:32 AM
I have seen other Swedish people with a similar look to yours.

King Claus
02-27-2012, 12:53 PM
You have some romanian traits

fințaų
02-27-2012, 12:56 PM
You have some romanian traits

Romanian as in the European Romanians or as in Gypsy Roma?

King Claus
02-28-2012, 12:01 PM
i think you look a little like a gypsie but it isnt dominant

Siegfried
02-28-2012, 12:07 PM
I don't see the gypsy.

King Claus
02-28-2012, 12:10 PM
Maybe i am wrong, but check out that nose.

Siegfried
02-28-2012, 12:12 PM
Maybe i am wrong, but check out that nose.

Could be, but I find it more likely a Dinarid trait.

fințaų
02-29-2012, 02:49 PM
If it's of any consequence it (the nose) is probably from my maternal grandmother. She came from Southern Sweden (Halland) and would be the very last one of my grandparents I'd expect to have any foreign blood. They had lived there since the 15th century at very least and were very religious.

Convex noses aren't necessarily "exotic", are they?

Siegfried
02-29-2012, 07:03 PM

Don't worry. You're probably pure Euro.

King Claus
02-29-2012, 09:37 PM
If it's of any consequence it (the nose) is probably from my maternal grandmother. She came from Southern Sweden (Halland) and would be the very last one of my grandparents I'd expect to have any foreign blood. They had lived there since the 15th century at very least and were very religious.

http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=133335 yours just looks maybe a bit extreme.

fințaų
03-01-2012, 07:36 AM
http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=133335 yours just looks maybe a bit extreme.
Something tells me the bump looks a bit more prominent than it actually does in the real world due to the very dark background and up-turned neck found in the profile picture.

Aviane
03-01-2012, 10:34 AM
Nordid + Alpinid/Baltid.

You can fit into Northern and Eastern European countries with ease.

You remind me of a friend that looked similar to you.

fințaų
03-14-2012, 10:01 AM
I just had my skull measured with state of the art equipment. Says my CI is 78.

Doesn't that make stupid Dinarid unlikely?