PDA

View Full Version : What was your first kiss like

Pages : [1] 2

Lulletje Rozewater
05-09-2009, 01:33 PM
My sisters were adamant I should kiss a girl,I was 19 at the time.
Unbeknown to me they got hold of one of their girl friends to teach me
We strolled along(hand in hand)a forest with many horses in the paddock.
We stopped and looked at 2 horses "kissing" each other.
The butterflies in my stomach were doing triple axle somersaults,I trembled like a leaf, but could not bring myself to kiss her.
Then suddenly she literally pounced on me, her nose in my face and next her slobbery,mouth opened wide,her hard tongue jetting down my throat.
It was like making out with my poodle(not that I ever kissed a poodle.
She stopped and said:"That is a French kiss"
Still shocked I blabbered:"My mom is French,she never kissed me like that.

It was a crappy experience and for a long time I hated horses.
It was scary.

Tabiti
05-09-2009, 02:20 PM
Smelled of alcohol :D
Nothing magical or romantic at all, no real relationships before/after that...

Atlas
05-09-2009, 02:46 PM
It was a really good first experience... I was 15, back in 1999, some nordid blonde cute girl wanted to date me because I was according to her taste a pretty boy... :) so I was like why not, unfortunately it hasn't lasted long but I still have the taste of her tongue in my mouth. :p Never saw her again since then...

Ulf
05-09-2009, 03:09 PM
It felt like my lips were pressed up against another set of lips.

Rainraven
05-09-2009, 03:23 PM
I believe my first kiss was up by the clothes line when I was about 6 with a cute boy that I'm still friends with now.. In fact his mum is dating my dad :eek: And that I can remember was when I was 14 with a boy called Tenzin named after the Dalai Lama.. Nice kid... Bad kisser :p

Vargtand
05-09-2009, 03:27 PM
First kiss? I was like 3-4 and she forced her self on me! she was 5 months older than me too... talk about abusing a minor :P

Frigga
05-09-2009, 03:30 PM
Mine was when I was 18. I was horribly shy, and it felt like a banana slug in my mouth! He was my first boyfriend, and we dated for two months, and then a close friend of his family died, and he then broke it off. Moped, and sulked about it for several months, and wrote a lot of really bad poetry. :D

Svarog
05-09-2009, 04:07 PM
I was a drunk teenager, and I think I tasted beer and alcohol in general in front of everything else so I wanted more :P pretty lame tho, i remember she faked numbered me hahaha

Skandi
05-09-2009, 04:25 PM
First kiss, I was 15 he was 18 it tasted of garlic mayonnaise, tomato ketchup and fag smoke, It felt like sucking on a slug which a doberman had slobbered on first. I was not impressed! It was however a lovely June day down the river, the scenery was nice I remember that much!

Loki
05-09-2009, 04:26 PM
I can't recall my first kiss, but I do remember the last.

anonymaus
05-09-2009, 04:38 PM
I was 8 or 9 years old and playing with the neighbour girl of the same age. She asked me to her house--I guess to show me something; I don't recall what it was--and had brought me to her room. Next thing I knew she pulled me into the closet, shut the door and started kissing me: I kissed back and it went on for a few minutes. It was awwwwwwrite. Then her somewhat ogre-like father came home and it had to stop.

We remained friends on and off, being in the same area and frequenting similar establishments. I saw her father for many years thereafter but never liked him very much, and I realized as I was writing this story: it's because he ruined my first makeout session!

I told you I was sorry about eating so much garlic first.

:leaving:

Inese
05-09-2009, 05:59 PM
My first real kiss with a boy was sweet and a little suprise!! :p I was 10 and he was 12 and you must know that my hometown Kuldiga is surounded by large woods and forest. Not many activities for childs were there and we played at the Venta our river and in the forest often after school was over. The boys built tree houses or played war and we visited them or rided with the bike around. One boy who was a class front of me was a very friendly one and we often met us in school and at afternoon in the forest. I was falling in love with him because he was very cool , he was strong and built a own tree house only for his friends and was charming. Some boys can act like stupid Gorillas sometimes but he was not like them he was a little more silent and had good humor!! After one school day he invited me to his tree house for the early evening , he said you can see the Venta from there and the sun when she sets. I was secretly in love in him and i said that i will come of course!! :wink Okay at early afternoon i get to his tree house and i brought something to eat and drink ----- like a little picknick!! We was sitting in the tree house for a time and eating and chatting we was fooling around very much!! :D Then he asked if i like it and i said yes it is very beautyful here when the sun goes down and you see it glittering and that he can think very long here when problems apear. He smiled and i used the situation to kiss him shyly...:kiss: I got a red face and he too but he liked it. It did not take long only some seconds and then we had to smile for get more relaxed after the kiss. :embarrassed:embarrassed

Hm you see my first kiss was no big tongue kiss but only a short little kiss but you will not forget the first kiss and i dont forget it!!

Sigurd
05-09-2009, 06:20 PM
My first real kiss and first French kiss was when I was 10. The setting was quite unspectacular, as was the background. There was this girl I fancied a little, she was 12. But when I met her she was going out with another guy, also 12, and since he was a mate of mine I didn't want to get in between them.

One day, the guy comes up to me and says - "Oi, mate - I'm dumping my girl ... all she's talking about is you, think she's fancying you. That's why I've been acting a little strange around you, but I've tried and I suppose I can't force her to like me, so go for it." ... Liking the girl, I stoically replied - "Well if you don't want her, I can certainly take her, wouldn't mind at all". So the three of us met at a type of secluded place, and he like virtually "handed her over", sort of match-making type of thing.

But both of us were to shy, especially with her now-Ex there (being matched by the girl's Ex IS a little uncomfortable! :D), and didn't want to ask the obligatory question. We virtually had to be forced. So, when the two of us just stood there and grinned, he took the initiatve and said - "Oi, mate - you may now kiss the bride, like." ... Realising I was now at the point of losing my bollocks, I just went for it. Tasted of fag smoke, since she was a young smoker ... but Hel, even though it didn't taste too nice, I still liked it and so we were a little hard to separate for the day and were together for a while, splitting up about four times and getting back together afterwards --- till immature me finally decided he couldn't be bothered and stopped calling her, actually being happy when she told me she'd found another. :tongue

Ya, I started young... :D

Lyfing
05-10-2009, 02:32 AM
My first kiss was with Lady Lyfing. We were 12. I was pretty scared to do it and it took me a couple of months after I asked her to "go with me", but I worked up the nerve and did it. She was sitting in a chair and I kissed her..tongue and all..:D A kiss is a kiss I reckon, but she turned out to be the love of my life..:kiss:

Later,
-Lyfing

Ulex
05-10-2009, 02:42 AM
I am still waiting for it to come. But I practice a lot, when I am alone with a mirror. I will be an excellent kisser when the chance occurs.

SouthernBoy
05-10-2009, 03:29 AM
I remember tasting a lot of teeth. It was nice though. ;)

Gooding
05-10-2009, 03:31 AM
It was abrupt as hell,LOL, and about two days before I lost my virginity to the same girl.I was in college, between classes and I was chilling with this girl and she said she wanted to kiss me and I said "go ahead".It was warm, with tongues wrestling about.I lost my virginity to this girl out in the Manassas Battlefield Park..a cannon of another kind went off that day..:P

Susi
05-10-2009, 04:05 AM
My best friend, and it was the worst day of my life.

Óttar
05-10-2009, 04:29 AM
It was great, but I don't understand French kissing, the inside of mouths are nasty. It was a week right before both of us realised we had carried on a two year long pipe-dream. I was 17, it was the same time I lost my virginity. She was 5 1/2 years older than me, and the break up shook me up emotionally. I was so nervous with worry about damned if I do, damned if I don't (staying or leaving) that I ended up throwing up.

That's the one thing being single has going for it... You don't get anywhere near as much obsessive worrying and stomach aches.

Lulletje Rozewater
05-10-2009, 05:24 AM

Come on,spill the beans:D

Lulletje Rozewater
05-10-2009, 05:26 AM
I am still waiting for it to come. But I practice a lot, when I am alone with a mirror. I will be an excellent kisser when the chance occurs.

I practised for months on my pillow,did not help though

Ladejarlen
05-10-2009, 06:35 AM
I dont remember, I was pretty young. It was with a girl that was one year older than me, she lived in the same building as me. We were one of the few norwegian kids in the vicinity. My older sister and her older brother were going out, so sometimes we spied on them while they kissed, one time they did some french kissing and I remember me and the girl tried it too. I was 5 or 6 at the time. The girls mother had some problems with drugs and moved away and I never saw her again. I found her on facebook, and now she is in a relationship with a non-western immigrant -_-

Osweo
05-12-2009, 03:39 AM
In a word, or three, beery and vomity. She didn't seem to notice/mind though.

Twas at a mate's birthday party in a local Rugby club. Another mate was chatting up some girl, so I thought I'd go and morallly support him, as well as distract the girl's friend. I'd drank too much, I was only about 17, and had to run off to throw up. I came back and excused myself to the lass, and we chatted and all that, and she ended up leaning into me, so we did what you do. Quite well, thanks to good old instinct, as I recall! :D

She was a tallish brunette, part Welsh, part English, from our school, and we had a nice little hug outside before we left. That was the first time I pushed up nice and close to a non-relative's bosom too. VERYnice! :P

We sort of went out a bit for a few weeks afterwards, but I bottled out - I didn't really know what was demanded of me in that situation, so I left her. For some weird reason, her rather solid calves began to repulse me a bit. She got together with a friend of mine, and I stopped speaking to them, more out of embarrassment than anything else.

I finally got in touch with the lad the other month. They're married now, and I saw the wedding pics. She had improved stunningly with the last few years... :(

That was my first proper kiss.

There was an incident a few weeks earlier, with a girl who I still regard as probably the most beautiful I've ever met. She was a bit older, but we went out to a pub with some school mates, and she knew I fancied her. She was drinking Baileys and asked me out of the blue "Do you want some ice?" She then put it in my mouth... From hers! :O We played about a few more times, but alas I was too drunk to make anything of it, and we never did anything again. She was beautiful. The regret still kills me. I think of her when I hear that song off that Deerstalker film... :D Eeeeeeeeeee... :)

Fortis in Arduis
05-12-2009, 08:30 AM
My first kiss (I mean a real one) was when I was 11.

She was 17 and the blousy daughter of a family friend.

I remember it like yesterday and we were listening to this:

XBIajxETI5w

This was a later discovery:

4pAE5G5OBzw

HawkR
05-12-2009, 08:50 AM
First kiss ever was in the 1st year of, uhm... whatever comes after kindergarten, well, I was 7 and this girl in my class whom I've never seen before asked me if I wanted to be her boyfriend, so why not. Came to her house and we kissed, lasted for a year:p Now she's together with a 40 year old man... (she is turning 20 this year)

But first real kiss... Hmm... Honstly can't remember, I know it was with my psycho ex but I've restrained so and say all the memories off that time:p

Lady L
05-12-2009, 12:22 PM
My first kiss was with Lady Lyfing. We were 12. I was pretty scared to do it and it took me a couple of months after I asked her to "go with me", but I worked up the nerve and did it. She was sitting in a chair and I kissed her..tongue and all..:D A kiss is a kiss I reckon, but she turned out to be the love of my life..:kiss:

Later,
-Lyfing

And, you still make my heart go :heartbea: but you forgot to tell them that after we got the fear of the first kiss over with you couldn't pry us apart with pliers :D

I was way to scared to kiss him, and before our first kiss we had discussed it quite often, and I would make up reasons why I couldn't. We would sit in his grandmother's living room and write back and forth about it on a piece of paper :D That's how scared we must of been...we couldn't even talk aloud about it! :p

It's a sweet memory and even sweeter that I married the man!:85563001:

Lulletje Rozewater
05-12-2009, 02:04 PM

I remember it like yesterday and we were listening to this:

XBIajxETI5w

This was a later discovery:

4pAE5G5OBzw

Must have been all legs and arms in an Octopus style.
Was it windy that day??????????????????//:D

Bloodeagle
05-12-2009, 02:45 PM
I was 14 and she was 15. A friend and I had been hanging out with her at her parents house. We decided to go on a long walk through the woods, so we could drink some beers and smoke some clove cigarettes, away from prying eyes.
Well, it was rather chilly that evening and she was cold. She asked if she could warm her hands in my coat pockets. I agreed, and it was awkward at first, then we got very close, closer, and closer still, til it was all fireworks!
It was my first kiss and first roll in the moss wrapped into one. :love:

Groenewolf
05-12-2009, 04:46 PM

lgoXUzIwXk0

Logan
12-17-2011, 01:42 PM
Nice. :D Two sisters. Around the time I first noticed girls. I was six or seven, they were a bit older. I was lucky. Went on a week or so, and we never were found out. :)

Alison
12-17-2011, 02:15 PM
I was 14 and he was 16 - a friend of my brothers. We were having a house party and he just grabbed me and kissed me, tongue and all. I was mortified and never spoke to him again. He smelt like ear wax. Eeeeeuuuw.

Damião de Góis
12-17-2011, 03:38 PM
I remember it... i was 10, i remember i wasn't impressed. Things changed when i got older though :p

Zephyr
12-17-2011, 03:58 PM
She was 13 like me and it was a nice new thing, she tasted mint and probably so did I. Chewing gums helped :)

Rosenrot
12-17-2011, 04:02 PM
I was 13, was with a pretty boy of my class. Now the boy is gay |o|May I did something wrong?

StonyArabia
12-17-2011, 04:14 PM
Never had one:cool:

Morrigan
12-17-2011, 04:49 PM
I was 14. The guy was 15. My family had a summer place in the countryside and we used to see each other every summer since I was 7 and he was 8. And we would be horrendously cruel to one another. Pranks, name-calling, etc.

It was because we kinda liked each other. :wink

It happened under a dock at the lake where people swam. We dated for the rest of that summer. As for the kiss itself, it was clumsy since it was his first time too. Our teeth kept scraping together.

He died in a car accident several years ago.

mymy
12-17-2011, 05:11 PM
I had it quite late. I was actually 18, almost 19.
It was okay, i guess. But i have to admit that i forgot how it feels to be kissed.:confused:

Hevneren
12-17-2011, 05:28 PM
It was wet.

Eva
12-17-2011, 06:02 PM
I was 17. It was love at first sight. He wanted to kiss me since the first day we met, but I thought it was too early for that and I wasn't psychologically ready. So we were dating, and once he begged me for two hours to kiss me, though I wanted it as much, I resisted till the end (mother's upbringing:)) we were both about to faint... And after a month and a half I decided that I'm ready for the first kiss, but it turned out something crazy, rather than romantic as I had imagined.

Aces High
12-17-2011, 06:26 PM
Me and this Afrikaaner girl used to hide behind the door of the school assembly hall and snog at every playtime,i must have been about seven and i gave her all my grandmothers rings and jewellery in installments.......i can't remember much about the snogging sessions but i remember the beatings i got when my mother found all her mothers jewellery gone.

Adelle Mueller.....i still love you......:)

Flintlocke
12-17-2011, 06:30 PM
I'm a kiss virgin, waiting for mrs. right :p

Argyll
12-17-2011, 06:34 PM
It was absolutely unexpected. It just happened. It was quite amazing too.

billErobreren
12-17-2011, 06:50 PM
I was like five or six, it was stolen & caught me by surprise, I nearly choked on her huge tongue:tsk:. It was by this annoying fat girl who was about 2 years older than me:mad: her grandmother babysat me & she was really abusive & I preferred avoiding communication & me squealing would've pissed her off. so I couldn't complain just be the fat little whore's bitch boy for another year:sad:

Comte Arnau
12-17-2011, 07:01 PM
I was 12, she was 11. It was in winter, in one of those local temporary funfair parks. We were together in one of those attractions, hiding from her brother, who kind of hated me. I only remember it was innocent and sudden, although desired. I also remember that it was freezing cold those days and I didn't mind.

Amapola
12-17-2011, 07:13 PM
First one, at 11 in the 90's :D with a 11 year old brat with a modern quiff, who insisted in playing a love game in the lift. From 5th floor to the ground floor, we had to kiss :rolleyes: It was not beyond a lip kiss but he did try to put his tongue in... :censored

Real kiss: at 17, in a pub with a blue eyed, blond Romanian dressed in black. I was drunk, but I liked it. I went crazily in love with him afterwards. :rolleyes2:

Loki
12-17-2011, 07:14 PM
I can't remember the first kiss, but already looking forward to the next one. :)

Leliana
12-18-2011, 12:39 AM
My first normal kiss in a 'childlike way' which means a short peck and closed-lips contact was with 12, and it was sweet but meaningless at once.

I had my first real kiss with 15 and it was a really blundering situation, I didn't know what to do with the tongue and moved it like an oddball in his mouth...:yuck: But when you have no experience with tongue kissing, what to do? :D I remember that is was very 'fluidly' matter...ahem.

Argyll
12-18-2011, 12:45 AM
Mine was kind of awkward too. At eleven, I didn't really know how to kiss. I didn't have to do much though, I was being quite submissive.

AussieScott
12-18-2011, 01:40 AM
I was first kissed at 6 years, playing Kiss chase at primary school, the first time I was caught it was alright just a kiss on the lips, the second time, I tried to run away, she garbed my jumper by the neck, choked me out :eek:,then kissed me on the lips for what seemed like a long time, semi-conscious.

The girls use to chase the boys as we were all eeewwww girl germs. How silly we boys were.

My first proper French kiss, I was 14 years with an Italian girl who lived down the road, she was 15 years. It was great, turns out we were both really good at kisses, and we went out together, till I foolishly broke up with her a few months later. :rolleyes2:

Svipdag
12-18-2011, 02:28 AM
Amazing. I had never realised that kissing could be so erotic.

"NON SVM QVALIS ERAM" - QVINTVS HORATIVS FLACCVS

Germanicus
12-18-2011, 10:20 AM
I was 14 and it happened at a girls party at Hucclecote, all the boys and girls all went to Hucclecote school, whereas i went to a school near the city.
We had the usual birthday cake, then she opened her presents, a little while later her mother left us to clear everything away and then i was introduced to "Postmans knock" boys would go into the hall, choose a number and go back into the lounge, whilst we were out the girls selected which one would call a number and go out in the hall and kiss the boy whos number she had selected randomly.....simple eh?;) we played this game until we had snogged every girl, even the ugly ones.:eek:

Strawberry
06-03-2012, 08:40 PM
when i was 12 or 13 in a dance club for 13-17 years old called Destiny and Elite... I was dancing with a boy who couldn't dance and he looked like hey Arnold.. I could'nt find my friends :(, and he shoved his tongue down my throat, then i ran away.

PetiteParisienne
06-03-2012, 08:41 PM
My first kiss was actually with a girl, believe it or not! :D

Jedthehumanoid
06-03-2012, 10:00 PM
I still cringe when I remember it. She had her back against a postbox and in my ardour as I thrust my lips against hers I pushed her head backwards and heard the bang as her head hit said postbox:embarrassed

Linet
01-25-2013, 11:30 AM
Ha, i digged a dead thread :joy

My first kiss http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/kiss/t4826.gif was at the age of 20 :eyes in a cafe, at Thessaloniki :rose:

Mans not hot
01-25-2013, 11:31 AM
I had a kiss with my ex-girlfriend when I was about 14, I think. To me, my first kiss was like a god.

Virtuous
01-25-2013, 11:33 AM
It was amazing, cannot be described to say the least.

and yes it was with a girl

and yes it was in real life

and yes I was 17

Linet
01-25-2013, 11:35 AM
Ha you kissed on the lips at the age of 14? :blink:
At that age i am not sure i knew :noidea: whats different between boys and girls :lol:

Mans not hot
01-25-2013, 11:36 AM
http://celebquote.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/notebook-kissing-in-the-rain.gif

Hochmeister
01-25-2013, 11:39 AM
We played a game in a company of teens, like me (I was 17?). Everybody was telling what he/she likes/dislike in a neighbour. A girl said, she liked my smile and disliked my bristle.
Eventually, the presenter told us the secret rule of this game: to kiss what you like and to bite what you dislike. So, she kissed on my lips and bit my cheek. :)

Sabinae
01-25-2013, 11:43 AM
I remember I didn't know what to do... felt embarrassed as hell.... and yes...it was with a girl :)

SkyBurn
With a girl, who I was walking home. She kissed me out of nowhere by the side of the road! (at 16)

Mans not hot
This thread is becoming a lesbian, nice.

King Claus
01-25-2013, 11:45 AM
i've never kissed someone in my life:(

Sabinae
01-25-2013, 11:46 AM
The first kiss with a man went in the same manner... I was probably having a carrot-coloured face! :D

caesius
01-25-2013, 12:00 PM
we were sixteen. it was in january, he decided to go by the river with me (it was cold as f..., trust me). i felt totally embarassed, didn't know what to do exactly, but... the moment i felt his warm lips changed everything. :)

Slycooper
01-27-2013, 05:03 AM
I was 12 I believe. It was good.

Mistel
01-27-2013, 11:34 AM
I was always very shy. I thought I would never get my first kiss because of that! :) My first kiss happened when I was a bit drunk. I don't really remember it. But after I felt I had passed a huge hurdle :D

Jizo
01-27-2013, 11:40 AM
It was actually really nice. I was 13 and I really liked the girl. Afterwards I felt so happy, could not feel my legs and I was feeling like I fly. Unfortunately later on the girl, turn out really bad, she got addicted, become a stripper and prostitute in Western Europe,was in jail for a while, and this kinda makes me feel bad, that the first kiss ,which was really special is being darkened by the fact that the she is a screw up. But it would always be something special for me.

Azalea
01-27-2013, 11:48 AM
Nothing special..quite boring. Then again, I wasn't really in love with the guy.

Mans not hot
01-27-2013, 11:56 AM
Some stranger girl kissed me in a pub. :lol00002:

Jizo
01-27-2013, 11:58 AM
Some stranger girl kissed me in a pub. :lol00002:

Wow, how old were you? Either you waited long for the kiss, or you started going to pubs quite young. But actually I get it I was 14 when I start going to the pubs.:)

Mans not hot
01-27-2013, 11:59 AM
I had already kiss when I was about 14.

Jizo
01-27-2013, 12:01 PM
I had already kiss when I was about 14.

He he,so you were younger when you start going to the pub.I kissed at 13 and the pub would be 14. :)

Permafrost
01-27-2013, 12:04 PM
15 years old. It sent chills down my spine.

Arcaius
02-06-2013, 06:41 PM
13 years old.... and it was quite interesting actually,it happened on summer vacations :D :D :D

Äike
02-10-2013, 11:39 PM
My first kiss was with a girl who was slightly older than me. Right after the kiss she said that I'm a fantastic kisser and many girls after her have said the same. :P

Kazimiera
03-27-2013, 09:28 PM
---> moved to Dating and Relationships

Dacul
03-27-2013, 09:30 PM
---> moved to Dating and Relationships

Kazimiera is in mod mood tonight!
I was hoping she told here how her first kiss was.

Dacul
03-27-2013, 09:32 PM
My first kiss was with a girl who was slightly older than me. Right after the kiss she said that I'm a fantastic kisser and many girls after her have said the same. :P

I think they are right,from this forum can be seen you are an excellent ass-kisser of germanics and scandos.
No one can compete you with that.Maybe I could when it is about scandos.

Virtuous
03-27-2013, 09:34 PM
I swear if someone bumps this thread again I'm going to bring my personalized golden AK signed from Kalashnikov himself and I will gun down this thread.

Dacul
03-27-2013, 09:37 PM
^Why?

Virtuous
03-27-2013, 09:38 PM
^Why?

Bittersweet memories.

Don Arb
03-27-2013, 09:39 PM
I went directly in sex!

Arbërori
Malta ?!

http://i.imgur.com/mIdQbPz.gif

It sucked, she licked me like a dog.

Leon_C
Never kissed a girl

Dacul
03-27-2013, 09:40 PM
Bittersweet memories.

Is no problem,Mordid can comfort you.

Virtuous
03-27-2013, 09:42 PM
Is no problem,Mordid can comfort you.

yeah he is a good brotha :laugh:

Dacul
03-27-2013, 09:47 PM
Never kissed a girl

Not even on her cheek/hand?

Leon_C
03-27-2013, 09:48 PM
Not even on her cheek/hand?

Nope

Virtuous
03-27-2013, 09:50 PM
Nope

I'm surprised, you're cool man! Probably it's just a confidence thing, you have to ask Karl to give you some of his. :laugh:

Dacul
03-27-2013, 09:52 PM
Oh lol ,if I count all the girls/women I kissed on their cheek/forehead/hands/forearms it gets to I do not know how many.
Especially when I am getting drunk,I am getting in a very kissing mode.
I like to kiss women on their forearms when I am getting drunk,no idea why.

First time I kissed a girl was in kidergarten,was 5 years old or younger and kissed her on her forehead,cheeks and I think on the lips also.

Arbërori
03-27-2013, 09:54 PM
Kissing a woman on the cheek is easy, I do it atleast 20 times a day, when I go to classes & shit. It's one thing to kiss only one woman, who's worth everything. :P

Dacul
03-27-2013, 09:55 PM
Kissing a woman on the cheek is easy, I do it atleast 20 times a day, when I go to classes & shit. It's one thing to kiss only one woman, who's worth everything. :P

Kissing women on the lips is not hard either.
I do not consider kissing a woman on her lips as erotic thing.

Arbërori
03-27-2013, 09:56 PM
Kissing women on the lips is not hard either.

I doubt you kiss every woman you meet or are acquainted with on the lips. :P

Kemalisté
03-30-2013, 11:50 PM
I was extremely drunk so I don't remember at all, that's how I screwed up my courage anyway.

Diërker
04-10-2013, 01:55 AM
I don't remember, All I remember is me and this chick Lorea who i was OBSESSED with were making out in the back of my pal Ronald's car. We were high as ****... Why, we kissed? No clue. I just went in for it. YOLO

Caismeachd
04-10-2013, 05:17 AM
I either frenched kissed a girl while in a swimming pool or it was a girl at the mall. I can't remember which was first. When I was 16 I kissed a lot of girls.

I remember the one in the pool told me afterwards I should open my mouth more. So maybe she was the first. Neither were very romantic.

Kazimiera
04-10-2013, 05:52 AM
I was 11 and he was 14. We were both on holiday at the same place. On his last day there he felt my boobies and kissed me. I remember he tasted all sour. Horrible. I swore I would never kiss again. But I did about two years later. I was doing other naughty stuff in the meantime though. I still hate kissing with a passion. I can't even remember the last time my husband and I kissed, but it definitely hasn't happened this year yet.

Grenzland
04-10-2013, 11:03 AM
I still hate kissing with a passion. I can't even remember the last time my husband and I kissed, but it definitely hasn't happened this year yet.

:blink:

Why?

Kazimiera
04-10-2013, 02:15 PM
:blink:

Why?

I don't know. It just never did anything for me.

Grenzland
04-10-2013, 02:22 PM
Maybe you are doing it wrong? :p

rhiannon
04-10-2013, 02:23 PM
It was a Truth or Dare :)

Grenzland
04-10-2013, 02:24 PM
The classic... :p

Kazimiera
04-10-2013, 02:38 PM
Maybe you are doing it wrong? :p

No I'm not. I'm not doing it at all! :p

ChildOfTheJin
04-10-2013, 02:48 PM
I don't remember how I felt because it was when I was about 4 years old :D But what I do remember was that I was immature back then and pushed her away :thumb001: This happened when I lived in the Netherlands.

Talvi
04-10-2013, 02:48 PM
With some random guy on rock/metal festival. It wasnt bad.

Grenzland
04-10-2013, 02:54 PM
You kissed PowerPaw? Nice! :D

CrystalMaiden
05-08-2013, 11:18 AM
Not "magical" at all like it was hyped to be :p

But we learn from our mistakes.

Grenzland
05-08-2013, 11:33 AM
Sodom and Gomorrah in Bosnia! :D

CrystalMaiden
05-08-2013, 11:34 AM
Sodom and Gomorrah in Bosnia! :D

Those tight pants of your must be cutting of the blood flow :p

Grenzland
05-08-2013, 11:38 AM
Those tight pants of your must be cutting of the blood flow :p

Please!

You are the one who kisses randomly guys and sends friendship requests to non virgin guys! :D

Virtuous
05-08-2013, 11:53 AM
We both sat on a bench in the train station, it was chilly so I wrapped my hand around her and brought her closer to me. I jokingly kissed her on her cheek, slowly approaching her lips and she giggled. Suddenly the look on her face changed from smiling to a warm glary stare, she took the initiative and...well, it was the best sensation I've ever felt.

:)

CrystalMaiden
05-08-2013, 11:55 AM
Please!

You are the one who kisses randomly guys and sends friendship requests to non virgin guys! :D

He wasn't random, he was a psycho I dated for three months :p

CrystalMaiden
05-08-2013, 11:58 AM
We both sat on a bench in the train station, it was chilly so I wrapped my hand around her and brought her closer to me. I jokingly kissed her on her cheek, slowly approaching her lips and she giggled. Suddenly the look on her face changed from smiling to a warm glary stare, she took the initiative and...well, it was the best sensation I've ever felt.

:)

How would you describe the feeling of your shocked and appalled mother waking you up from that dream, while you were butt naked and covered in your baby sauce?

Grenzland
05-08-2013, 12:01 PM
He wasn't random, he was a psycho I dated for three months :p

Haha that's not better! But you seem to be well and he didn't stab you in the back! That's good! You gained experience and are still alive! :D

CrystalMaiden
05-08-2013, 12:02 PM
Haha that's not better! But you seem to be well and he didn't stab you in the back! That's good! You gained experience and are still alive! :D

As I admitted once, I have a terrible streak of shitty boyfriends and even worse love life :(

Grenzland
05-08-2013, 12:03 PM
That's the reason why you are writing with me! :p :D

CrystalMaiden
05-08-2013, 12:15 PM
That's the reason why you are writing with me! :p :D

Probably...

Kastrioti1443
05-08-2013, 12:18 PM
Probably...

Don't worry my dear... I am sure you fill find a nice german man who will keep you like a snow white :cool:

CrystalMaiden
05-08-2013, 12:18 PM
Probably...

But don't be so harsh on yourself, it's fun while it lasts :p

Grenzland
05-08-2013, 12:20 PM
Talking with yourself? O.o

CrystalMaiden
05-08-2013, 12:21 PM
Talking with yourself? O.o

Thought I pressed edit :lol:

The Lawspeaker
05-08-2013, 12:21 PM
TheJourney & Grenzland. When are you two going to get married ? :cool:

CrystalMaiden
05-08-2013, 12:22 PM
TheJourney & Grenzland. When are you two going to get married ? :cool:

As soon as he renounces his girly pants, his silly language and embraces One True Kebab, may His hot sauce for ever scorch our taste buds.

Kastrioti1443
05-08-2013, 12:23 PM
:white_gb::white_gb::white_gb::white_gb::white_gb: :white_gb::white_gb::white_gb:

Grenzland
05-08-2013, 12:23 PM
I want to marry in my costume and so there are still some "discussions"... :D

=> Much reconciliation sex! :D

CrystalMaiden
05-08-2013, 12:24 PM
I want to marry in my costume and so there are still some "discussions"... :D

There will be NO discussion about those whorish half-skirts of yours!

Grenzland
05-08-2013, 12:26 PM
Yeah, it's only a half skirt now! Everything works fine! :D

Kastrioti1443
05-08-2013, 12:26 PM
Journey, now you will be protected from the serbs and their mania for bosniak girls :rolleyes:

CrystalMaiden
05-08-2013, 12:28 PM
Journey, now you will be protected from the serbs and their mania for bosniak girls :rolleyes:

Albanians are more of an issue.

Grenzland
05-08-2013, 12:30 PM
Would you please stop flirting around?

(First time ever I say this sentence! :D )

Kastrioti1443
05-08-2013, 12:31 PM
Albanians are more of an issue.

Of course my dear, you wouldn't handle these mountain beasts

http://www.shkoder.net/2012/prek_cali_luftetare.jpg

CrystalMaiden
05-08-2013, 12:32 PM
Would you please stop flirting around?

(First time ever I say this sentence! :D )

You call these serious marriage proposals FLIRTING!?!?!

My luck strikes again :(

CrystalMaiden
05-08-2013, 12:33 PM
Of course my dear, you wouldn't handle these mountain beasts

http://www.shkoder.net/2012/prek_cali_luftetare.jpg

Meh.

Grenzland
05-08-2013, 12:34 PM
You call these serious marriage proposals FLIRTING!?!?!

My luck strikes again :(

No you shall stop flirting around with Albanians and Serbs! :D

CrystalMaiden
05-08-2013, 12:48 PM
No you shall stop flirting around with Albanians and Serbs! :D

Honey, I see no Serbs or Bosniaks here. It's just all that beer playing tricks on you, *carefully pushes fes under bed*.

Grenzland
05-08-2013, 12:59 PM
Fes?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_SxHRFN5zD8c/R9PYPMiGOOI/AAAAAAAAAFI/ZJF4LmBHW24/s400/thumbsup.php.jpg

??? :D

CrystalMaiden
05-08-2013, 01:17 PM
Fes?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_SxHRFN5zD8c/R9PYPMiGOOI/AAAAAAAAAFI/ZJF4LmBHW24/s400/thumbsup.php.jpg

It will be expected of you to wear it my dear.

Virtuous
05-08-2013, 02:37 PM
How would you describe the feeling of your shocked and appalled mother waking you up from that dream, while you were butt naked and covered in your baby sauce?

You are as vicious as a beaten snake, but no, it wasn't a dream...even though sometimes I question myself if it actually was.

Linet
05-09-2013, 12:56 AM

Why on earth did he cover you with baby food? :eusa_eh:

Grenzland
05-09-2013, 05:39 AM
It will be expected of you to wear it my dear.

http://www.cowanauctions.com/itemImages/yy2672.jpg

Han Cholo
05-09-2013, 05:40 AM
I don't remember.

YellowRose
05-13-2013, 11:12 PM
My first kiss was special, simply because it was my first.. it was with my husband. I will be honest, I did not have the magical spark or the fireworks to go along with it. My first kiss was simple and sweet. It made me giddy and have butterflies in my stomach. But that is about it. Oh, I was also very nervous!

:love:

Grenzland
05-15-2013, 09:24 AM
First kiss with your husband?

Wow... :D

CrystalMaiden
05-15-2013, 09:32 AM
http://www.cowanauctions.com/itemImages/yy2672.jpg

You silly Germans and your demonic interpretations of Bosnian hats.

Grenzland
05-15-2013, 09:35 AM
Haha! :D

"Bosnian" hat... :D

Arathor
05-16-2013, 07:09 PM
My first (and only) kiss was when I was 3 years old in playschool. I don't remember it, but I kissed a girl in a pop-up tent.

YellowRose
05-28-2013, 02:07 PM
First kiss with your husband?

Wow... :D

Yep, he was my first everything, and I say it proudly :thumb001:

Neanderthal
10-10-2013, 01:21 AM
I don't remember, I was like 4 or 5.

Guapo
10-10-2013, 01:26 AM
I don't remember, It was like 4 or 5 days ago

Fixed

Gorštak
10-10-2013, 01:38 AM
Just like some my other friends, first french kiss was with girl that have a lot of "life experience", we didn't had any, but we lied how we did it many times.
It ended kinda well, I don't want to write detalis.
Second time was more interesting, she had chewing gum in the mouth and I was like "bitch you have something in the mouth", and she replied it was intended to be there, it's actually very common practise:party:

Guapo
10-10-2013, 01:42 AM
My first kiss was with karabaja;s mom and then he was born 12 months later

Gorštak
10-10-2013, 01:47 AM
My first kiss was with karabaja;s mom and then he was born 12 months later
Wasn't this your first kiss?
http://www.zaslike.com/files/3jrhuqh8vd32lwko6p1.jpg

Veneda
10-10-2013, 01:53 AM
Quite nice :o

FrostDragon
10-10-2013, 03:01 AM
Sort of a peck wuth my first girlfriend, not an all-out French but still a kiss; I was 17.

rhiannon
01-22-2014, 03:46 AM
Mine happened during a game of Truth or Dare lol. I was 13. Got dared to do a french kiss with one of the neighbor boys.....who was actually kind of cute lol so I didn't mind. Wasn't sure I liked it as it was happening.....until later that night when I couldn't get the memory of it out of my mind lol.

Äijä
01-22-2014, 03:50 AM
Not interested is kissing, is that common?

armenianbodyhair
01-22-2014, 03:50 AM
Awkward as fuck.

Mortimer
01-22-2014, 03:52 AM
Smelled of alcohol :D
Nothing magical or romantic at all, no real relationships before/after that...

same

portusaus
01-22-2014, 04:03 AM
I was 13, I don't remember much at all. She was this Portuguese girl with luscious, plump lips... it was less than graceful, but I loved it; I was rubbing my lips together and licking them for the rest of the day. :icon_cheesygrin:

blklady2013
01-22-2014, 10:37 AM
1st real kiss was in middle school. We were working on some type of Marsville project over the summer. My friend and I went to the chemistry lab to get some materials. I turned around and he surprised me with his mouth. Good stuff. Steamy for middle school too...lol!

Leon_C
01-22-2014, 10:48 AM
First and only kiss was fucking disgusting.

Ataman
01-22-2014, 10:53 AM
-me and girlfriend at her house i was really nervous
-i told myself **** it
-i started rubbing her thighs and legs slowly
-i was kissing her neck then slowly stuck my finger in her you know wut
-bam kiss

then i woke up

Funda
01-25-2014, 02:29 PM
one day, my bestfriend asked me to kiss her. She wanted to know how it feels. (I was curious too)

So we kissed.

Weedman
01-25-2014, 02:34 PM
My sisters were adamant I should kiss a girl,I was 19 at the time.
Unbeknown to me they got hold of one of their girl friends to teach me
We strolled along(hand in hand)a forest with many horses in the paddock.
We stopped and looked at 2 horses "kissing" each other.
The butterflies in my stomach were doing triple axle somersaults,I trembled like a leaf, but could not bring myself to kiss her.
Then suddenly she literally pounced on me, her nose in my face and next her slobbery,mouth opened wide,her hard tongue jetting down my throat.
It was like making out with my poodle(not that I ever kissed a poodle.
She stopped and said:"That is a French kiss"
Still shocked I blabbered:"My mom is French,she never kissed me like that.

It was a crappy experience and for a long time I hated horses.
It was scary.

its because you were actually TRYING and that is what fucked it all up

when it comes natural and 2 people are comfortable with each other, then everything falls into place..............even if it's your first time.

unless maybe you're both just really really inexperienced or shy to the point you just have no natural passion what so ever?

FrostDragon
01-26-2014, 12:52 PM
Soft and gentle, if that counts for a kiss (I was 17).

Trun
01-26-2014, 12:53 PM
My friends were holding her arms and legs so that she stood still.

Longbowman
01-28-2014, 01:26 AM
My friends were holding her arms and legs so that she stood still.

*Bulgaria*

Leo Iscariot
01-28-2014, 01:32 AM
Kind of awkward, but still pleasant.

Mark
01-28-2014, 01:35 AM
It was actually pretty comfortable from what I remember. I have seldom had any awkwardness while kissing.

Proctor
01-28-2014, 01:58 AM
Back in elementary school (Grade 1 or 2) with some blonde girl.

Liac
01-28-2014, 07:09 PM
It was me and my Sophie, staying on bridge, sunset shined upon us and river was so red like her hair. I touched her puny pale hand, we kissed, then I woke-up I realized it was all just dream and in my head. It'll never happen, I'm not destined to be hers, no I deserve no other girl and destined to stay alone forever.

Prisoner Of Ice
01-28-2014, 07:13 PM
Girls are icky

Linebacker
01-28-2014, 07:47 PM
Awkward as hell.Just thinking back makes me uncomfortable

James David Caulton
03-05-2015, 03:55 PM
at the leisure center swimming bath with this dark haired girl in a green one piece

Harley
03-05-2015, 05:28 PM
I was 10 and I kissed an older girl. I'm not sure how it all started, as we were playing a game and then it became a kissing game where we had a piece of plastic between lips. At some point, she dropped the plastic. There was no sexual feeling to this. I feel it was innocent and naive.

My first kiss with a guy, I was 18 and he slobbered all over my face. I was horrified and hated kissing for a long time afterwards.

Prince Of Macrobia
03-05-2015, 05:32 PM
Bitter

Foxy
03-06-2015, 09:18 AM
Terrible and embarassing because I had discovered that he already had a gf and I was telling him a polite adieu right in that moment.

sioned
03-06-2015, 09:25 AM
Too wet

Wadaad
03-06-2015, 09:40 AM
I was 15...she was a friend of my mom, going through a divorce and stayed at our home through the ordeal. She came on to me while I was playing Crash Bandicoot: Warped on my sony playstation.

Willem
03-06-2015, 09:52 AM
It happened to me at age 14.

The girl actually took the initiative, lol. During recess she asked me to help her out 'with something', so I walked with her outside and then she suddenly started kissing me.

Mary
03-06-2015, 10:44 AM
I was 16. I randomly pushed my man into a dark corner in the school corridor and forcibly stuck my tongue in his throat. I did it because I was very hot for him and I though I have to kiss him before he kisses me, I guess I didn't want to come out as frigid. It wasn't the best kiss but it was a fun experience.

Longbowman
03-06-2015, 11:47 AM
I was 15...she was a friend of my mom, going through a divorce and stayed at our home through the ordeal. She came on to me while I was playing Crash Bandicoot: Warped on my sony playstation.

Dear penthouse forum.

Trogdor
03-06-2015, 11:51 AM
What first kiss? :lol:

Armand_Duval
03-06-2015, 11:51 AM
With my first girlfriend. She was 14 and I was 18, damn that girl was a hell of a kisser!!!.

Longbowman
03-06-2015, 11:54 AM
With my first girlfriend. She was 14 and I was 18, damn that girl was a hell of a kisser!!!.

http://www.confectionerynews.com/var/plain_site/storage/images/publications/food-beverage-nutrition/confectionerynews.com/markets/nestle-pulls-kit-kat-pedo-bear-image-from-facebook/6921575-1-eng-GB/Nestle-pulls-Kit-Kat-Pedo-Bear-image-from-Facebook.png

Armand_Duval
03-06-2015, 12:48 PM
http://www.confectionerynews.com/var/plain_site/storage/images/publications/food-beverage-nutrition/confectionerynews.com/markets/nestle-pulls-kit-kat-pedo-bear-image-from-facebook/6921575-1-eng-GB/Nestle-pulls-Kit-Kat-Pedo-Bear-image-from-Facebook.png

I was actually 18, only 4 years older than her, and if it makes any good, she took the whole initiative, I used to be shy as fck.

Aelaufey
05-17-2018, 03:47 AM
I felt nothing. It was just like meat and nothing else. No emotion. Disappointment?

But it is always like that for me, lol. I am demisexual after all.

Kriptc06
05-17-2018, 03:49 AM
kissed my first cousin when I was 4 or 5, we were playing "mom and dad" lol

Bobby Martnen
05-17-2018, 03:50 AM
It never happened. A girl I liked hugged me randomly once. Best day of June 2012.

idioteque
05-17-2018, 03:58 AM
It was not mind blowing, but it was a very pleasant experience. We were not dating, I wish we had.

Petalpusher
05-17-2018, 04:29 AM
On the pier rocks pictured there. It was a big deal at the time, as much as first anal sex with her mom later in the day.

https://images5.bovpg.net/r/back/fr/sale/59959a8c09eb9o.jpg

RenaRyuguu
10-22-2021, 11:30 PM
if it's not with someone you love it doesn't count

Longbowman
10-27-2021, 08:56 PM
if it's not with someone you love it doesn't count

...and that's why it wasn't cheating babe I promise

RenaRyuguu
10-27-2021, 08:59 PM
...and that's why it wasn't cheating babe I promise

?

Comealongwithme
10-27-2021, 09:00 PM
?

He means your partner can use that logic to justify cheating on you.

RenaRyuguu
10-27-2021, 09:01 PM
He means your partner can use that logic to justify cheating on you.

right

Ellethwyn
02-06-2022, 05:15 AM
I was in 7th grade. It was after school. Me and Sean McGee (he was mostly Irish, had blonde hair, blue eyes, taller than me and was a full blown wigga) were standing in front of the line of school busses loaded with students. Right there he wrapped his arms around my waist and planted a kiss on me. It seemed like everyone on the busses said, "Wooooooo" out the windows lol. I was embarrassed, but it felt quite romantic, and i knew i'd always remember it.

Celestia
02-06-2022, 05:24 AM
I was a freshman in high school and it was with my first boyfriend. We were watching Beowulf at the movie theater. He was super cute about it and tapped my shoulder and I turned over to him and he just planted one on me. Smooth as molasses.

Mixdguy17
02-06-2022, 06:04 AM
My first technical kiss was when I was like 10 playing truth or dare. What I consider my first actual kiss though, was when I was 15, it was the second party I had ever gone to in my life and the first time I ever got drunk XD. The night was really fun and towards like 12 o'clock, my mom texted me letting me know she was about to arrive to pick me up. As I was going for the exit, I ended up bumping with one of my friends, he then told me that he had a friend that told him that she liked me and wanted to talk to me, and she was conveniently outside of the party lol.

I was probably like tipsy but I remember feeling very drunk and uncoordinated as if the floor was moving, probs bcs it was my very first time being intoxicated. Anyway I was really nervous on my way to meet her and I remember stumbling on the steps towards her, literally, as soon as we met up, she just ask me if I was good, I responded with a very slurred "I am ok" and did the ok sign with my hand (JAJAJAJA Jesus Christ XD), and she just laughs and immediately after lunges towards me, grabs my face and we start kissing. I remember that it felt like the best shit ever but I also remember it being very wet and messy, I had never kissed with tongue before, so it was a very intense and nice but scary moment bcs I didn't know what the hell I was doing and didnt know what was happening at first, kind of just went with my intuition. After this, I said goodbye and walked towards my moms car. I remember that I had the stupidest face on, my mom noticed and asked me why I looked so aloof and smirky, I was embarrassed to tell her, so I said I was drunk XD.

barnumandbailey
03-31-2022, 04:21 PM
Awkward and uncomfortable. We were five years old and in kindergarten, and she pulled me behind our classroom cubbies. I was confused and then later taken aback.

My first 'consensual' kiss was in the first grade with a friend's older sister. She was in the grade above me, and I had a huge crush on her. We were on a boardwalk at the Jersey Shore - I thought it was a romantic setting.

KirillMazur
03-31-2022, 04:56 PM
The usual clumsy, but passionate kiss with the taste of cheap beer.

SilverKnight
03-31-2022, 04:57 PM
Sloppy, sexy , alpha male energy nothing innocent about it (surprisingly)

My first gf, she was Cuban, I'm Dominican, very intense cultures. figures LOL

bandoge
03-31-2022, 05:09 PM
It was very sweet, although with way too much teeth clashing. And mouth piercings.

I was 14, he was around the same age. He went to another school that some friends from my school used to study and we used to hang out together after school. One day I went to his home to return a CD I had borrowed and he invited me to go out at night. We ate burgers and then we walked around and then sat at the beach and we stayed so long looking the sea. I remember he first kissed me shoulders and then I just looked at him confused and asked what the hell he was doing and we kissed.

A couple of weeks later, he moved to another city. We talked very few times after it but ended up losing contact. He told me he had a crush on me for long time but took the courage because it was now or never, but I feel sad we didn't had time to have any kind of relationship because he was a really cute emo kid lol

Tongio
03-31-2022, 05:46 PM
I was 18, felt good, the girl was atractive physicaly, tho moraly repulsive, at least it was good for my self steem.

Beowulf
01-21-2024, 10:19 PM
It was Epic.

~Elizabeth~
01-22-2024, 01:48 AM
My first French kiss was when I was 12. I wanted to learn how to kiss and I told my boyfriend that. Yes I had a boyfriend when I was 12. He was 13. He already knew how to kiss. It happened in the stairwell of my building after he walked me home from school. He went for my neck like a vampire and I pushed him away and said, "What are you doing?". I did not understand what necking was then. Anyway, we French kissed and he said I was a natural. He was a good kisser.

Jingle Bell
01-22-2024, 01:56 AM
Was pretty good one, but not very long

retfala
01-22-2024, 03:37 AM
It escaped my memory.

Anglo-Celtic
01-22-2024, 04:24 AM
One time at band camp! Seriously, it was, and I was between junior high school and high school when Mr. T paid me a visit in my bedroom and said "I pity the fool who doesn't take this testosterone" (he visits 14-year-old guys like the tooth fairy, but I would never call him a fairy). I got a deep voice and a mesomorphic build, but I still had the mind of a naive midget from seventh grade. A little girl was all over me in this TV room at band camp, and I was too stupid to have any game, so we went outside and she gave me my first kiss and I said "merci!"

majevica
01-22-2024, 04:44 AM
Very intense. About 45 Minutes. And she was Albanian.

Rædwald
01-22-2024, 04:48 AM
I was about 14 I think, we were playing PlayStation lol

terlik
01-22-2024, 07:05 AM
I've never kissed before unfortunately

Kazimiera
01-26-2024, 06:09 PM
We were renting a holiday house and another couple, with a son, were staying next to us. I was 11. His name was Adrian and he was 14. There was a building site which I wanted to explore. It turned that he was more interested in exploring my mouth than he was in the building site. It was horrible. I remember his mouth tasting sour. It wasn't very pleasant.

I did it again when I was 13, with the gardener, in my back yard. It still wasn't pleasant.

It probably isn't his fault but only that I am not a kissy person.

I can't remember the last time I kissed. It's been years. I don't miss it.

KirillMazur
01-26-2024, 06:18 PM
It probably isn't his fault but only that I am not a kissy person.

I can't remember the last time I kissed. It's been years. I don't miss it.
No one is a kissy person. At least in the morning, immediately after waking up.
No matter how hard the cinema tries to convince us otherwise:).

Kazimiera
01-26-2024, 06:21 PM
No one is a kissy person. At least in the morning, immediately after waking up.
No matter how hard the cinema tries to convince us otherwise:).

There are people who love kissing.

Laredo
01-26-2024, 06:21 PM
Ive kissed to many people that I forgot.

KirillMazur
01-26-2024, 06:28 PM
I didn’t deny it, I love it myself.
I denied the possibility of a passionate kiss until the morning water procedures:).

Laredo
01-26-2024, 06:35 PM

Yup the would be me, I like kissing I would even kiss you In the cheek as greetings (ofc this doesn't apply to men since it's odd In the America's)

tropicalslavic
01-26-2024, 06:53 PM
Hahaha. First ever was when I was a kid and a boy kind of pressured me into it. First consenting kiss with a person I was romantically involved with was after I met an online boyfriend in person for the first time, although I was not attracted to him and found him really off-putting and weird in real life, I was 16 years old at this time. Neither were particularly memorable or special.

Vessna
01-26-2024, 11:07 PM
At a birthday party in 7th grade. We were playing truth or dare. One of the boys had to kiss a girl he liked as a dare. I have to admit, I did not expect a French kiss experience, but it was amazing. Probably one of the best kisses in my life.

Oghuz
01-27-2024, 12:22 AM
In my late teens. It was quick, under a staircase.

Abaddon
01-27-2024, 01:51 AM
I dont remember.

Vessna
01-27-2024, 02:12 AM
I dont remember.

because it never happened :rolleyes:

Abaddon
01-27-2024, 02:13 AM
because it never happened :rolleyes:

I don't remember because i received a lot of kisses :bounce:

Vessna
01-27-2024, 02:28 AM
I don't remember because i received a lot of kisses :bounce:

from your mom :D

Abaddon
01-27-2024, 02:31 AM
from your mom :D

... and also from my past dates and hired luxury partners :biggrin:

Scarface F
01-27-2024, 06:55 PM
I actully French kissed with a boy in Kindergarten and got "married" to another (we had a ceremony organized by women who took care of us xD), but a first "real" kiss (in sense of understanding what it really is) came at age 11, on a school ski trip in a hotel bathroom.

It was very unromantic and eww. It was a classmate of mine who looked like much older boy, very developed for his age and a hooligan. Than he asked me weather I wanted to be his girlfriend. I wasn't attracted to him but since he was only one interested in me back than, I agreed and he became my first boyfriend xD

Benyzero
01-27-2024, 07:04 PM
I actully French kissed with a boy in Kindergarten and got "married" to another (we had a ceremony organized by women who took care of us xD), but a first "real" kiss (in sense of understanding what it really is) came at age 11, on a school ski trip in a hotel bathroom.

It was very unromantic and eww. It was a classmate of mine who looked like much older boy, very developed for his age and a hooligan. Than he asked me weather I wanted to be his girlfriend. I wasn't attracted to him but since he was only one interested in me back than, I agreed and he became my first boyfriend xD

will u be my wife? xD

Scarface F
01-27-2024, 07:23 PM
will u be my wife? xD

xD

Italicus
01-27-2024, 07:42 PM
It was beautiful. Sadly, the relationship didn't last long.

Katarzyna
01-27-2024, 08:14 PM
I also want to be someone’s first kiss. It would stroke my ego if he posts it here

Katarzyna
01-27-2024, 08:19 PM
My first kiss was with an ugly Dutch guy :D and he smelled like cheese

PlattitüdenPaule
01-27-2024, 08:27 PM
I also want to be someone’s first kiss. It would stroke my ego if he posts it here

How about Richmondbread? He`d court you with flowers and his Southern gentleman charme and you could even sleep in seperate bedrooms afterwards.

Katarzyna
01-27-2024, 08:33 PM
How about Richmondbread? He`d court you with flowers and his Southern gentleman charme and you could even sleep in seperate bedrooms afterwards.

Nope; he’s also alpine just like me. It would feel like incest then

PlattitüdenPaule
01-27-2024, 08:43 PM
Nope; he’s also alpine just like me. It would feel like incest then

Aww, poor guy really never gets to experience what a girl looks like up close. :(

Cybele
01-27-2024, 09:01 PM
First kiss was when I was in middle school and was a quick lip smooch.
He was one year older and studying in parallel class, and I’ve heard his classmates saying he wants a girlfriend. And said ok, I’ll be his girlfriend. xD
We kissed in the school backyard.
The next day I realized I’m not feeling it and “broke up”.
Poor guy … I think he hated me for a while. :P

The first real kiss happened years later and it was not bad, it could’ve been better, if I wasn’t a bit awkward.

CosmoLady
01-27-2024, 09:16 PM
I was 5 and a half years old in rural South Africa, and my future stepbrother (the same age) kissed me gently,
romantically on the cheek and the neck.

Then I kissed him on the mouth and I slobbered all over him, and my mum noticed and we were told not to kiss anymore.
(we continued kissing secretly)

When and where was your first good kiss, what was it like?

Katarzyna
01-27-2024, 09:26 PM
That’s funny my first kiss was also super random. I think I was like 12 and there was a small concert of an unknown musician from the Netherlands (very handsome Keltic Nordid phenotype)
He was like 17 maybe. My parents went to a shop for a moment while I went to the street musician. He made a challenge: he threw a rose to the crowd and the girl who picks it will get “something nice”. I was trying super hard to win the rose with like 40 competitors because I expected to win a smartphone or a video game.
Turns out the prize was a kiss on lips.

Zeno
01-27-2024, 09:28 PM
I never have had a first kiss. Womp womp

Katarzyna
01-27-2024, 09:30 PM
I never have had a first kiss. Womp womp

What’s your haplogroup? Maybe I can help you

Zeno
01-27-2024, 09:31 PM

I know nothing about haplogroups :)

CordedWhelp
01-27-2024, 09:31 PM

Haha. Anthroforum speed-dating: “First off, what are the haplos?”

Cybele
01-27-2024, 09:33 PM
That’s funny my first kiss was also super random. I think I was like 12 and there was a small concert of an unknown musician from the Netherlands (very handsome Keltic Nordid phenotype)

Sweet :)! Would've been nice to know his Y haplogroup.
I keep a cheek swab in my pocket, these days. First must take the sample before French kissing, otherwise the DNA will be corrupted.

Zeno
01-27-2024, 09:34 PM
Haha. Anthroforum speed-dating: “First off, what are the haplos?”

"You wanna some DNA testing?"

Katarzyna
01-27-2024, 09:38 PM
"You wanna some DNA testing?"

I have some cheek swabs at home so we can figure it out. Since you are Greek you have a good chance to be one of the prestigious haplogroups

Katarzyna
01-27-2024, 09:44 PM
Sweet :)! Would've been nice to know his Y haplogroup.
I keep a cheek swab in my pocket, these days. First must take the sample before French kissing, otherwise the DNA will be corrupted.

Given the fact that he’s Northern Dutch he’s either I1 or R1b. I think the first one because he was just too good for an R1b. But yeah, nowadays I always have a DNA swab available in my pocket. For the case of the cases xD

Cybele
01-27-2024, 09:52 PM
Given the fact that he’s Northern Dutch he’s either I1 or R1b. I think the first one because he was just too good for an R1b. But yeah, nowadays I always have a DNA swab available in my pocket. For the case of the cases xD
:love0021::love-smiley-036: Girl, you were lucky! I wish my first kiss was with a I1 (they are the best kissers). I believe I've lost my first kiss with an R :(

HarveySuits
01-27-2024, 10:08 PM
I was 5 and a half years old in rural South Africa, and my future stepbrother (the same age) kissed me gently,
romantically on the cheek and the neck.

Then I kissed him on the mouth and I slobbered all over him, and my mum noticed and we were told not to kiss anymore.
(we continued kissing secretly)

She is a bot :D. Same exact words, including commas in 2 different times.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?380439-Ask-CosmoLady-anything-she-has-lived-on-6-continents!&p=7885721&viewfull=1#post7885721