PDA

View Full Version : German plans: Bright future for population of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania

Hors
05-09-2009, 02:49 PM
Himmler in Memel, 1941:

"Estonians, Latvians and and Lithuanians are a lowly, hardly accomplished race, and thus we will treat them accordingly"

From Alfred Rosenberg memorandum:

"With the purpose of implementation of the policy of Great Germania the Baltic States - Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania should become objects of German colonization":

From protocole of "Meeting about Germanization of the Baltic States":

"Most of the population do not qualify for Germanization. Racially undesirable part of the population should be deported to Western Siberia. Racial evaluation of the population should be presented not as the racial picking, but as hygienic check-up or something like it, with the purpose not to disturb the population"

From Alfred Rosenberg memorandum "Baltic lands - to fighters of the Eastern front":

"Latvian, estonian and lithuanian owners will have to part with their land property, but, in case of their political loyalty they should not be simply ousted, but relocated to other regions. City dwellers, whose houses and enterprises will be confiscated for the benefit of veterans, should be sent as far as possible to eastern regions".

Hors
05-09-2009, 05:48 PM
Why I don't see any approving posts of resident Baltics? Have not their ancestors/relatives fought to make these plans true? :D

Inese
05-09-2009, 06:58 PM
No we ignore you and your hate shit!! :coffee: You can have fun talking to yourself. :thumb001:

Hors
05-09-2009, 07:08 PM
So your ancestors/relatives were fighting and dying for shit? Good you admit it :)

EWtt
05-09-2009, 08:15 PM
I recommend you to read less crap.

Rather than having constantly changing and never-employed plans or schemes, the Soviets actually did deport and slaughter our nations with their Russification and colonization policies. The German high command regarded the Baltics quite highly in the latter part of the war as our soldiers showed great bravery and sacrifice on the Eastern Front fighting Soviet scum.

"If I would have had more Estonians, the Reich would have won the war."
Felix Steiner, Obergruppenführer und General der Waffen-SS

Inese
05-09-2009, 08:47 PM
Yes true!! And 160.000 Latvians have fighted during the war on German side do you know this!!??

Latvians had own grendaier divions in the German army!! :

--------15th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS (1st Latvian)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/15th_Waffen_Grenadier_Division_of_the_SS_(1st_Latv ian))

--------19th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS (2nd Latvian)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/19th_Waffen_Grenadier_Division_of_the_SS_(2nd_Latv ian))

:thumb001::thumb001:

Here are marching proud Latvian fighters for German side against Russian!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/df/Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-J16133%2C_Lettland%3B_Appell_der_SS-Legion.jpg

And read what Nurnberg Tribunal said about Latvian soldiers:

"The Baltic Waffen SS Units (Baltic Legions) are to be considered as separate and distinct in purpose, ideology, activities, and qualifications for membership from the German SS, and therefore the Commission holds them not to be a movement hostile to the Government of the United States."[4]"

You hear that??

EWtt
05-09-2009, 08:59 PM
And read what Nurnberg Tribunal said about Latvian soldiers

It is to the dislike of Soviet-nostalgic Russians that our former SS soldiers were actually even guards at the Nuremberg trials. The Western Allies understood why we fought, many Russians still don't get it and probably never will - Soviet brainwashing was taken too literally, not as a joke like we did. :rolleyes:

Hors
05-09-2009, 09:06 PM
Yes true!! And 160.000 Latvians have fighted during the war on German side do you know this!!??

So were Indians, Arabs, Tibetans, Tatars, Kalmyks etc. Damn, you're in good company.

LOL

And read what Nurnberg Tribunal said about Latvian soldiers:

"The Baltic Waffen SS Units (Baltic Legions) are to be considered as separate and distinct in purpose, ideology, activities, and qualifications for membership from the German SS, and therefore the Commission holds them not to be a movement hostile to the Government of the United States."[4]"

You hear that??

Poor girl. You lost your marbles.

The Tribunal condemned all SS formations, including the Latvian SS scum.

What you're proudly quoting is an excerpt from a declaration of the US Displaced Persons Commission. It was the policy of the US to give shelter for Nazi criminals back then.

Inese
05-09-2009, 09:11 PM
Baltic heroes stay Baltic heroes it is not important what you and your imperial sovjet friends say get it!! :cool: And 90% of real Latvian or Estonian think the same.

Hors
05-09-2009, 09:13 PM
I recommend you to read less crap.

I know, but I just can't resist from glancing at Baltics' posts on this fora.

Rather than having constantly changing and never-employed plans or schemes

LOL

the Soviets actually did deport and slaughter our nations with their Russification and colonization policies.

BS

The German high command regarded the Baltics quite highly in the latter part of the war as our soldiers showed great bravery and sacrifice on the Eastern Front fighting Soviet scum.

So what? The British valued their Nepalese soldiers very much as well. Hitler chose Tibetans to defend his Berlin HQ...

Estonians were stupid enough to risk their lives for the benefit of their German masters who believed that "Estonians, Latvians and and Lithuanians are a lowly, hardly accomplished race". That were words theirUeber SS-chief, H. Himmler :D

Hors
05-09-2009, 09:15 PM
Baltic heroes stay Baltic heroes it is not important what you and your imperial sovjet friends say get it!! :cool: And 90% of real Latvian or Estonian think the same.

Hmmm, it looks like now the Tribunal is not good enough for you? :thumb001:

Stegura
05-09-2009, 09:47 PM
Honestly,

I'll never understand Hors unconditional hatred/contempt for Balts.

It's rather pathetic if you ask me! It's like a 50 year old man bullying around a 5 year old child!! :rolleyes:

Äike
05-09-2009, 09:54 PM
Honestly,

It's rather pathetic if you ask me! It's like a 50 year old man bullying around a 5 year old child!! :rolleyes:

Maybe he has an Inferiority complex?

RoyBatty
05-09-2009, 10:22 PM
Honestly,

In all fairness, the Balt vs Russian dislike is mutual. Six of the one, half-dozen of the other.

The Lawspeaker
05-09-2009, 10:45 PM
Perhaps that only show something else, Hors:
Berlin or Moscow: different capitals of different countries but essentially the same kind of genocidal maniacs.