PDA

View Full Version : President Tadić says his policy has been "confirmed"

poiuytrewq0987
02-25-2012, 01:11 AM
This is because it is "the only realistic policy that brings results, secures a European future for Serbia and protects its interest", the Serbian president and leader of the ruling DS party stated.

Tadić welcomed the agreement reached in the talks regarding Kosovo, which says that Priština will be represented in regional meetings under UN Resolution 1244, meaning that it will not be present as an independent country, according to a statement.

http://www.b92.net/news/pics/2012/02/24/2986438134f479d577b01f045184120_MidCol.jpg

"Kosovo will not be presented in regional fora and institutions as an independent country, but in line with UN Resolution 1244 on Kosovo and the opinion of the International Court of Justice," Tadić noted.

Serbia is a member of the UN that respects Resolution 1244, which guarantees its sovereignty in Kosovo, as well as the opinion of the International Court of Justice, which does not confirm that sovereignty, Tadić remarked, pointing out that 5 EU members have not recognized Kosovo's independence.

http://www.b92.net/eng/news/politics-article.php?yyyy=2012&mm=02&dd=24&nav_id=78951

dralos
02-25-2012, 01:16 AM
as soon as tadic is re-elected,serbia is going to recognize kosova's independence,this is all politics,remember what the foreign politicians said kosova will be soon revognized by serbia and this measurement is only for a short period but now koosvar may take part in everything,just wait and see

Vukodav
02-25-2012, 01:22 AM
@dralos he is not such a stupid man as he looks like. imagine what would happen if he reckognize Kosovo. people would eat him alive.

dralos
02-25-2012, 01:25 AM
@dralos he is not such a stupid man as he looks like. imagine what would happen if he reckognize Kosovo. people would eat him alive.
but that's not up to him if he does that or not,it's all decided,now sit back and enjoy the ride:D,but don't worry we'll be good with our alboz in denial:D

Vukodav
02-25-2012, 01:43 AM
It is up to people. people in Serbia are tired of shit that politicians serve to them on daily basis. so, the recognition of Kosovo would be the last drop. and nobody should underestimate the power of the angry people.

dralos
02-25-2012, 01:45 AM
It is up to people. people in Serbia are tired of shit that politicians serve to them on daily basis. so, the recognition of Kosovo would be the last drop. and nobody should underestimate the power of the angry people.
they shouldn't be underestimating the power of the albanians,they tought they just gonna get away with everything,it's time for some payback:D
hope you get back to your senses lost brother:D

Guapo
02-25-2012, 03:33 AM
they shouldn't be underestimating the power of the albanians,they tought they just gonna get away with everything,it's time for some payback:D
hope you get back to your senses lost brother:D

Child, there is no joy about this agreement from other albanians. Thaci let them down and I strongly predict massive protests and not be surprised if Thaci steps down or gets assassinated. It's the balkans.

Viljuska
02-25-2012, 07:01 AM
as soon as tadic is re-elected,serbia is going to recognize kosova's independence,this is all politics,remember what the foreign politicians said kosova will be soon revognized by serbia and this measurement is only for a short period but now koosvar may take part in everything,just wait and see
If he (Tadić) recognizes Kosovo, someone will put a bullet in him for sure.

Adrian
02-25-2012, 10:57 AM
There is no joy about this agreement from other albanians. Thaci let them down and I strongly predict massive protests and not be surprised if Thaci steps down or gets assassinated. It's the balkans.

You don't have any idea what happend with this agreement. Tadic is brainwashing it's people very successfully with 1244 thing. He has support of Europe and USA to do that, because everyone is interested Tadic to win elections again.
Everyone know that resolution 1244 is practically dead. In that resolution is not mentioned Serbia, but Yugoslavia only. In footnote, except Resolution 1244, is decision of the International Court of Justice too. That decision shows that the independence of Kosovo is not contrary to Resolution 1244 and independence of Kosovo is in accordance with international law.

Officially Footnote:
The footnote explains that the name Kosovo does not imply or prejudicate the status of Kosovo and that it is in line with UN Resolution 1244 and the decision of the ICJ on Kosovo's declaration of independence.

This is a great step forward for Rep. of Kosova. Serbia has accepted documents that legitimize our independence. Don't forget, from this day Kosovo will officially begin contractual relations with EU, and will be presented like all other states in regional meetings.

If you plan to kill teh Prazidint, just as you killed the prime minister, do it quickly ;)

Adrian
02-25-2012, 03:32 PM
Incal, my friend, do you agree with me if I say that you, like a Peruan, are the last person in this forum to interfere in the European races issue?

Simply, you are abusing the kindness and tolerance of Europeans!

Incal
02-25-2012, 03:53 PM
^^ I consider Albanians anti-european actually, because they have always comploted against European interests: First allied with the Turks, and these days with the Jewmericans.

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTI4NzU1NTgyMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTE3NDk2Mw@@._ V1._SX640_SY277_.jpg

Radojica
02-25-2012, 04:25 PM
Off-topic deleted. Refrain yourself of replying to every single off-topic post which has nothing to do with current topic and could only lead to derailing of the topic, or this thread will end up in thrash or closed.

Rron
02-25-2012, 04:33 PM
Why you are not deleting his last post, since you deleted all our replies ?

Radojica
02-25-2012, 04:42 PM
Why you are not deleting his last post, since you deleted all our replies ?

He replied to Illyrian post, which I did not delete also. Does this answer please you? Now, shall we go back to the subject, yes, agree, please?

Adrian
02-25-2012, 04:55 PM
He replied to Illyrian post, which I did not delete also. Does this answer please you? Now, shall we go back to the subject, yes, agree, please?

His answer is just a personal opinion about albanians (and insult), which is off thread. He didn't say a single word about the subject that we are talking.

Incal
02-25-2012, 06:38 PM
^^ A personal opinion shared by many members in this forum (non-albanians of course) and I haven't insulted or said any ad hominem to anybody. And about the subject discussed, everybody knows my position: Kosovo je Srbija.

Adrian
02-25-2012, 06:44 PM
^^ A personal opinion shared by many members in this forum (non-albanians of course) and I haven't insulted or said any ad hominem to anybody. And about the subject discussed, everybody knows my position: Kosovo je Srbija.

Your opinion doesn't count. You are Peruan after all ;)

Peru je Ecuador :D

rashka
02-25-2012, 06:53 PM
al-baniya je berber
PojYMtc1Z4w

Adrian
02-25-2012, 06:58 PM
Here we go :rolleyes: