PDA

View Full Version : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania should belong to...

Hors
05-09-2009, 06:56 PM
It's evident that the Baltic States are not viable and should be incorporated into one of the neighbouring states. What state it should be?

Loki
05-09-2009, 07:02 PM
This poll should have another option:

e) None - The Baltic states will manage themselves.

Hors
05-09-2009, 07:05 PM
I protest the manipulation with the poll.

Svarog
05-09-2009, 07:13 PM
I guess they can do it themselves, tho, most of them would not even exist now if there were no Poland and Polish-Lithuanian common wealth who fought the Teutons who were about to perish them from the face of the earth in the sick "Christianity" missions

Loki
05-09-2009, 07:14 PM
I protest the manipulation with the poll.

What use is a poll if it is not representative of the entire spectrum of opinions?

Hors
05-09-2009, 07:17 PM
What use is a claim that TA is a free speech fora if members' posts which are not in violation with the fora's rules are manipulated with?

Loki
05-09-2009, 07:19 PM
What use is a claim that TA is a free speech fora if members' posts which are not in violation with the fora's rules are manipulated with?

TA is not a free speech forum. For that, you can check out Skadi. :thumb001:

Electronic God-Man
05-09-2009, 07:21 PM
How about one super Baltic state?

It's a joke, but I'd rather see that then have them ruled by Russia.

Äike
05-09-2009, 07:23 PM
Latvia and Lithuania may have a bad situation currently. But Estonia is currently fine and there are no problems. In some areas we are the most advanced country in Europe. Things have only gone better when we have gotten independent.

This poll is just insulting. Estonia is in a better shape the Russia, then why should an inferior country own a more advanced one? That's not logical.

The question should be. "Should Russia belong to Estonia" ;) (I'm joking:D)

Hors, you're being too much of a troll today. More then usual.

Hors
05-09-2009, 07:23 PM
TA is not a free speech forum. For that, you can check out Skadi. :thumb001:

The Apricity is a free-speech forum for people of European heritage who believe in the importance of European cultural and racial preservation.

Hmm... :confused:

Æmeric
05-09-2009, 07:24 PM
Russia should concentrate on preserving the territory they already have. Like underpopulated Siberia. Russia is already the largest country in the world by landmass. Why be greedy & covert little countries like Latvia & Estonia? Oh I forgot, it's part of the Russian character.:rolleyes:

The Apricity is a free-speech forum for people of European heritage who believe in the importance of European cultural and racial preservation.

Hmm... :confused:

You obviously don't believe in the cultural & racial preservation of the various European peoples. Like Lativians or Estonians.:wink

Äike
05-09-2009, 07:25 PM
How about one super Baltic state?

It's a joke, but I'd rather see that then have them ruled by Russia.

Not possible, because Estonia has nothing in common(except being ruled by the same regime) with it's Southern neighbors.

Electronic God-Man
05-09-2009, 07:30 PM
Not possible, because Estonia has nothing in common(except being ruled by the same regime) with it's Southern neighbors.

OK, well then Latvia and Lithuania can form a union and Estonia is shit out of luck.

I thought this was a beautiful idea for a new Baltic states flag pattern:
http://www.ic.iem.gov.lv/files/lv_ee_lt/baltic_states_en.gif :D:D

And while they are at it they can take the Russian quarter too. It's just annoying the way it is now.

Æmeric
05-09-2009, 07:33 PM
I'm not sure a Latvian-Lithuanian Union would work. Latvians have a Protestant heritage as the result of Teutonic Kinghts rule. Lithuanians were in personal union with Poland for centuries & are nominally Catholic.

Äike
05-09-2009, 07:37 PM
OK, well then Latvia and Lithuania can form a union and Estonia is shit out of luck.

I thought this was a beautiful idea for a new Baltic states flag pattern:
http://www.ic.iem.gov.lv/files/lv_ee_lt/baltic_states_en.gif :D:D

And while they are at it they can take the Russian quarter too. It's just annoying the way it is now.

If someone speaks Latvian near an Estonian. And you ask the Estonian: "What language is this guy speaking?"

The Estonian will answer: "French?, some Balkan language?"

So an union would be quite hard, if Estonians are not Balts, while 2 of our southern neighbors are.

Vargtand
05-09-2009, 07:38 PM
Sweden of course :P

Vulpix
05-11-2009, 01:41 PM
I can vote Sweden now :naughty:... :p