PDA

View Full Version : Why no Macedonian section?

Crn Volk
02-28-2012, 11:01 PM
I notice Bulgaria, Greece, Serbia, Croatia, Albania....but no Macedonia in the regional forums. I see quite a few Macedonians here, yet we don't have our own forum?? Any chance of including us?

Guapo
02-28-2012, 11:04 PM
http://www.mtholyoke.edu/~kolev20k/pics/Picture_of_the_CD-book_Macedonian_Book_2006_Macedonia_for_the_Macedo nians.jpg

Crn Volk
02-28-2012, 11:07 PM
still doesn't answer my question??

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg88/scaled.php?server=88&filename=albanians2.jpg&res=medium

poiuytrewq0987
02-28-2012, 11:08 PM
Of course, every thread about Macedonia always start off with insults by non-Macedonians. You're real original, Guapo.

Guapo
02-28-2012, 11:09 PM
Of course, every thread about Macedonia always start off with insults by non-Macedonians. You're real original, Guapo.

Shut up Ronald, you know I wasn't being insulting. I'm on your side against greater Albania.

Rron
02-28-2012, 11:13 PM
still doesn't answer my question??

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg88/scaled.php?server=88&filename=albanians2.jpg&res=medium

Are you asking about your subforum or you are trying to bring up another flame war here, if your point is second choice i assure you that we will see you around.

Turkophagos
02-28-2012, 11:14 PM
Why no Macedonian section?

Because there's a Greek one, we have national sections here, not regional.

poiuytrewq0987
02-28-2012, 11:14 PM
Because there's a Greek one, we have national sections here, not regional.

Loki disagrees with you, unfortunately... (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=737926&postcount=206)

Crn Volk
02-28-2012, 11:15 PM
Are you asking about your subforum or you are trying to bring up another flame war here , if your point is second choice i assure you that we will se you around.

No flame war, just responding to Gipo's provocation here...thought he was a shiptar...

Guapo
02-28-2012, 11:19 PM
No flame war, just responding to Gipo's provocation here...thought he was a shiptar...

how the fuck is that a provocation? holy senseitive.

Rron
02-28-2012, 11:28 PM
Why you need your subforum while part of your country is Albanian and another part is Bulgarian, and since you are Bulgarian in denial or slav with identity paroxysm, feel free to post in Bulgarian section with their permission of course.

Guapo
02-28-2012, 11:29 PM
Why you need your subforum while part of your country is Albanian and another part is Bulgarian, and since you are Bulgarian in denial or slav with identity paroxysm, feel free to post in Bulgarian section with their permission of course.

you are trying to bring up another flame war here, if your point is that i assure you that we will see you around.

Petros Houhoulis
02-28-2012, 11:40 PM
http://www.mtholyoke.edu/~kolev20k/pics/Picture_of_the_CD-book_Macedonian_Book_2006_Macedonia_for_the_Macedo nians.jpg

Where did you remember that Tatar face, Trepet? He should have been lobying at "Kumanovo for the Kumans" instead...

Petros Houhoulis
02-28-2012, 11:49 PM
Loki disagrees with you, unfortunately... (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=737926&postcount=206)

Only trouble is... Even the minorities need a few members. If you are like Vinozhito... Why do your folks even bother to participate in forums? It took some time for Vinozhito to realize that they were wasting time, effort and money...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow_(political_party)#2004_Greek_Parliament_El ection

They decided not to take part in the 2004 parliamentary elections, citing shortage of funds as the reason.[5]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow_(political_party)#2007_Greek_Parliament_El ection

Rainbow chose not to participate in the Greek legislative election, 2007, again citing a shortage of funds.[7]

I just hope that the Turks have traced you in their radars and shall proceed with donations... And that you won't quit that fast... I really need more entertainment...

Crn Volk
02-28-2012, 11:52 PM
i think the elgin marbles are safe where they are....

http://cryptome.org/info/greece-police/pict19.jpg

Rron
02-28-2012, 11:54 PM
you are trying to bring up another flame war here, if your point is that i assure you that we will see you around.

No it was only response on his loutish answer when i asked him ........

Midori
02-29-2012, 01:26 AM
The ''Macedonia'' subject always sparks controversy and every thread about it turns into insults and fighting between members, so I think it would be better to stay this way and avoid discussing about it.

iNird
02-29-2012, 01:38 AM
Why not? Name it FYROM or some variation.

Panopticon
02-29-2012, 01:51 AM
I think there should be a Macedonian sub-forum as long as there's enough Macedonian members. National disputes shouldn't affect how this forum is run by Loki & co.

There's already a social group against the Albanian sub-forum, let's not do anything similar. "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

mymy
02-29-2012, 01:54 AM
We didn't have many members from Macedonia here(except Dusan who was few times confused about his ethnicity), that's why we don't have it. As you can notice, we also don't have Slovak subforum for example, because no members from there.

Crn Volk
02-29-2012, 01:55 AM
We didn't have many members from Macedonia here(except Dusan who was few times confused about his ethnicity), that's why we don't have it. As you can notice, we also don't have Slovak subforum for example, because no members from there.

Well, Macedonians are here now. Time to create a Macedonian subforum? Name should be Makedonija in Cyrilic.

iNird
02-29-2012, 03:02 AM
I think there should be a Macedonian sub-forum as long as there's enough Macedonian members. National disputes shouldn't affect how this forum is run by Loki & co.

There's already a social group against the Albanian sub-forum, let's not do anything similar. "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

Yep exactly.

How many self-proclaimed "Macedonians" are there on this board?

-Dusan (troll with confused personalities)
-Promkd (dusan tried to recruit him from some other forum, troll doesn't post anymore)
-Sokol (new member we'll see how long he will last)
-LoneShadow
-Bugaresh (doesn't post much)

Doesn't seem like much. Keep trying Dusan hopefully more "freedom-loving Macedonians" will follow lol:

http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6389

;)

Lithium
02-29-2012, 03:19 AM
Because it is not a real country and such ethnicity does not exist.

Crn Volk
02-29-2012, 03:34 AM
Because it is not a real country and such ethnicity does not exist.

Really?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macedonians_(ethnic_group))

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Macedonia

Macedonians in Bulgaria;

http://www.omoilindenpirin.org/

http://www.narodnavolja.com/

poiuytrewq0987
02-29-2012, 03:51 AM

:laugh:

Anyways, this anti-Macedonism is getting ridiculous. It is precisely the reason why I didn't want to reveal my who I really am. Have fun with your misogynist Albo members, I'm out. :thumb001:

iNird
02-29-2012, 04:29 AM
edit delete

iNird
02-29-2012, 04:32 AM
:laugh:

Anyways, this anti-Macedonism is getting ridiculous. It is precisely the reason why I didn't want to reveal my who I really am. Have fun with your misogynist Albo members, I'm out. :thumb001:

Albanians don't really care about you "Macedonians." If you notice it is mainly the Bulgarian and Greeks that are so against the idea.

Albanians may laugh at you, like the rest of the world does, but we don't deny you the right to be called Macedonians. We refer to you as "Maqedon", and in turn, Albanians are validating your claims. Sometimes I think Albanians shouldn't be so kind in this regard, but on the other hand, I think people should have the right to identify as they wish.

:coffee:

PS:

Mymy was spot on with her assessment. I don't come here much and haven't been here that long, but I even notice the way you flip-flop between identities. How many times have you claimed to be Serbian? Bulgarian? Now your going for the "Macedonian" identity. Let us be honest, you're neither of the above. A 20 year old trolling Americanized kid with parents from the Balkans. I'm not insulting you, it's just the way I see you....

Crn Volk
02-29-2012, 04:32 AM
We are not asking for the resolution of any regional disputes here, we are merely asking for a Macedonian subforum on this site.....this will attract more Macedonian users to the forum.

Loki
02-29-2012, 05:45 AM
We are not asking for the resolution of any regional disputes here, we are merely asking for a Macedonian subforum on this site.....this will attract more Macedonian users to the forum.

We will consider this if we have the members/activity to warrant such a section, and if it would not just be used for flamewar purposes. So my suggestion to you all is become involved in the site, like LoneShadow has, make good contributions and we will see.

Macedonians are humans too, I know that.

пустиняк
02-29-2012, 05:50 AM
Because there's a Bulgarian one, we have national sections here, not regional.

That makes sense. You can claim only ancient Macedonia.

poiuytrewq0987
02-29-2012, 05:55 AM
Albanians don't really care about you "Macedonians." If you notice it is mainly the Bulgarian and Greeks that are so against the idea.

Albanians may laugh at you, like the rest of the world does, but we don't deny you the right to be called Macedonians. We refer to you as "Maqedon", and in turn, Albanians are validating your claims. Sometimes I think Albanians shouldn't be so kind in this regard, but on the other hand, I think people should have the right to identify as they wish.

:coffee:

PS:

Mymy was spot on with her assessment. I don't come here much and haven't been here that long, but I even notice the way you flip-flop between identities. How many times have you claimed to be Serbian? Bulgarian? Now your going for the "Macedonian" identity. Let us be honest, you're neither of the above. A 20 year old trolling Americanized kid with parents from the Balkans. I'm not insulting you, it's just the way I see you....

And let me guess... you say abracadabra for a living, yes? :thumbs up

пустиняк
02-29-2012, 05:56 AM
-Bugarash (doesn't post much)

Bugarash is Bulgarian not Fyromian.

пустиняк
02-29-2012, 05:58 AM
Dusan mymy is absolutely right. Two weeks ago you were with us now when the new members from Fyromistan came you start to scream that you are Macedonian. Miserable work.

poiuytrewq0987
02-29-2012, 06:02 AM
Dusan mymy is absolutely right. Two weeks ago you were with us now when the new members from Fyromistan came you start to scream that you are Macedonian. Miserable work.

:lol:

Please... this is only the internet, of course, I trolled you and your Morski-Tartar cohort from "Bulgaristan".

Next time don't try to shove your version of history down my throat and I won't troll you. :thumb001:

пустиняк
02-29-2012, 06:06 AM
:lol:

Please... this is only the internet, of course, I trolled you and your Morski-Tartar cohort from "Bulgaristan".

Next time don't try to shove your version of history down my throat and I won't troll you. :thumb001:

For sure :thumb001:

Dude I doubt you know but stan is perfect Iranic and Indo-European with the same meaning as Latin state so yeah probably that's the name of ancient Bulgarian country :thumbs up

Kanuni
02-29-2012, 06:10 AM
There is already a Bulgarian section post there if you want.

Macedonia is a territory in Greece and Macedonians are those Northern Greeks.

You are just a bunch of Slavs+Thracians.

poiuytrewq0987
02-29-2012, 06:11 AM
There is already a Bulgarian section post there if you want.

:confused: My country's name is not Bulgaria.

Macedonia is a territory in Greece and Macedonians are those Northern Greeks.

Resettled Anatolian and Peloponnese Greeks you mean? :thumbs

You are just a bunch of Slavs+Thracians.

Albos = misogynistic Illyro-Slavs. :coffee:

poiuytrewq0987
02-29-2012, 06:21 AM
For sure :thumb001:

Dude I doubt you know but stan is perfect Iranic and Indo-European with the same meaning as Latin state so yeah probably that's the name of ancient Bulgarian country :thumbs up

Your Khans were most certainly much better military leaders than your Tsars. :D

http://tinypic.com/f07x8p.jpg

Absinthe
02-29-2012, 06:22 AM
Macedonians are humans too, I know that.

Residents of the Former Yugoslavic Republic are of course, humans, too. I might happen to even like some people should I meet them personally. But the fact remains that the concept of "Macedonia" is 20 years old, solely based on propaganda for the purpose of creating further turmoil and division in the Balkans after the dissolution of Yugoslavia.

I don't want to start a discussion about this or create any trouble, it's none of my business to say how you run your forum, but the fact is that as a Greek, I wouldn't be able to partake in such an endeavour anymore, a forum for European preservation that officially recognizes a phoney state that is entirely hostile to my own and claiming our history and heritage. :(

They can have their own forum if they want, just not with us (the Greeks) in it. :)

Lena
02-29-2012, 06:25 AM
Have fun with your misogynist Albo members, I'm out. :thumb001:

Dule, try to understand that ppl who are not from our region simply don't understand the situation as it is, they've been spoon fed by propaganda which portrays aggressors as victims...
If you really want to make a difference, stay and fight instead giving them a pleasure to see your back :wink!

poiuytrewq0987
02-29-2012, 06:26 AM
Residents of the Former Yugoslavic Republic are of course, humans, too. I might happen to even like some people should I meet them personally. But the fact remains that the concept of "Macedonia" is 20 years old, solely based on propaganda for the purpose of creating further turmoil and division in the Balkans after the dissolution of Yugoslavia.

I don't want to start a discussion about this or create any trouble, it's none of my business to say how you run your forum, but the fact is that as a Greek, I wouldn't be able to partake in such an endeavour anymore, a forum for European preservation that officially recognizes a phoney state that is entirely hostile to my own and claiming our history and heritage. :(

They can have their own forum if they want, just not with us (the Greeks) in it. :)

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. :wave:

пустиняк
02-29-2012, 06:26 AM
Your Khans were most certainly much better military leaders than your Tsars. :D

http://tinypic.com/f07x8p.jpg

Agree with you :thumb001:

http://doktora757.blog.bg/photos/91603/original/chasha_cherep_image.jpg

http://www.referati.org/ufiles/2010-12-18/48238/vynshna-i-vytreshna-politika-na-han-asparuh-tervel-krum-omurtag-i-na-boris-i-mihail_html_m45379edb.jpg

http://www.pravoslavieto.com/iconopis_bulgarian/1/svetii_bg/05.02_sv_Boris/2.jpg

Well at least we have Tzars and Kans while you have only Tito

poiuytrewq0987
02-29-2012, 06:27 AM
http://doktora757.blog.bg/photos/91603/original/chasha_cherep_image.jpg

Well at least we have Tzars and Kans while you have only Tito

Don't forget Alexander! :D

Absinthe
02-29-2012, 06:32 AM
Don't let the door hit you on the way out. :wave:
Dushan, you are a troll with an identity crisis who has been banned more times than I've been stung by mosquitoes when on vacations in the summer. I am a widely approved and respected veteran member. We'll see whom the door hits on the way out. :)

poiuytrewq0987
02-29-2012, 06:34 AM
Dushan, you are a troll with an identity crisis who has been banned more times than I've been stung by mosquitoes when on vacations in the summer. I am a widely approved and respected veteran member. We'll see whom the door hits on the way out. :)

That's what you think. :)

To be honest though, it's pretty pathetic of you, supposedly a mid-30ish lady to threaten Loki to quit the forum if a Macedonian section was created. :thumbs

Kanuni
02-29-2012, 06:35 AM
Dule, try to understand that ppl who are not from our region simply don't understand the situation as it is, they've been spoon fed by propaganda which portrays aggressors as victims...
If you really want to make a difference, stay and fight instead giving them a pleasure to see your back :wink!

Firstly taking a foreign part of a glorious history is not a mannered act.That don't suffice but if you let them with their fantasies tomorrow they will start to claim Greek land too.

Let Greeks know with Macedonians how is somebody to claim your part of history and with that a part of land just as the ridicilous Serb claim, no wonder you support them.:thumb001:

пустиняк
02-29-2012, 06:39 AM

haha how typical for Shumadians :D

poiuytrewq0987
02-29-2012, 06:40 AM
Firstly taking a foreign part of a glorious part of history is not a mannered act.That don't suffice but if you let them with their fantasies tomorrow they will start to claim Greek land too.

Let Greeks know with Macedonians how is somebody to claim your part of history and with that a part of land just as the ridicilous Serb claim, no wonder you support them.:thumb001:

Return North Epirus already will you?

Absinthe
02-29-2012, 06:41 AM
That's what you think. :)

To be honest though, it's pretty pathetic of you, supposedly a mid-30ish lady to threaten Loki to quit the forum if a Macedonian section was created. :thumbs

LOL I see you edited your post and added the second sentence later :no000000:

You are pathetic Dushan. You have no arguments so all you can use against me is my age? What does it have to do with anything, anyway? :rolleyes:

Lena
02-29-2012, 06:42 AM

Uh, huh, how funny :wink
I was talking about the Albos, Leo :)
Run Lola, run!

poiuytrewq0987
02-29-2012, 06:45 AM
LOL I see you edited your post and added the second sentence later :no000000:

How is this relevant? It just meant I had something else to say... just like in person as you have a conversation with one other. :lol:

You are pathetic Dushan. You have no arguments so all you can use against me is my age? What does it have to do with anything, anyway? :rolleyes:

I have no need to argue with you as I would not change minds nor prove anything in your eyes. I would be only wasting my time, actually, it might be more productive if I played in a Greek tragedy about oh how terrible we are.

Kanuni
02-29-2012, 06:49 AM
Uh, huh, how funny :wink
I was talking about the Albos, Leo :)
Run Lola, run!

You should change the username into Propagandita.

I know that you was talking about Alboz but i generalized my reply to compare some things.It is no secret you sympathize with FYROMANIANS because you have similar claims.

Absinthe
02-29-2012, 06:49 AM
Dushan, why do you even care? :)

You're not "Macedonian", you are an American kid with an obscure and confused Balkanite identity, you don't even speak your native language (which ever that may be) and during your membership here you've posed as a staunch Bulgarian patriot, Albanian, "Macedonian", Serbian, Turkish, Yugoslavian and ... even Greek.
Admit it man, you're in it just for the lulz. You're trolling me even as we speak. Nobody takes you seriously any more. :)

Turkophagos
02-29-2012, 06:50 AM
i think the elgin marbles are safe where they are....

http://cryptome.org/info/greece-police/pict19.jpg

i think your sister is safe where she is...

http://www.nationalgeographicstock.com/comp/MM6/925/733884.jpg

poiuytrewq0987
02-29-2012, 06:52 AM
Dushan, why do you even care? :)

You're not "Macedonian", you are an American kid with an obscure and confused Balkanite identity, you don't even speak your native language (which ever that may be) and during your membership here you've posed as a staunch Bulgarian patriot, Albanian, "Macedonian", Serbian, Turkish, Yugoslavian and ... even Greek.
Admit it man, you're in it just for the lulz. You're trolling me even as we speak. Nobody takes you seriously any more. :)

A perfectly original insult, Ab. :D Hasn't that insult been recycled a few times over already? :laugh2: Have fun Ab, whatever makes you feel better on the inside. :thumbs up

Loki
02-29-2012, 06:55 AM
Look, if this is going to evolve into another cheap tit-for-tat personal insult match, then it's not worth it.

Thread closed.