PDA

View Full Version : @Spaniard Truth

Sigurd
05-10-2009, 09:11 PM
now the place is ruled by autistic rule-jockeys

Having been diagnosed wth Asperger's syndrome, I can't seem to take offence at that one. Try again. :wink

Ulf
05-10-2009, 09:15 PM
Having been diagnosed wth Asperger's syndrome, I can't seem to take offence at that one. Try again. :wink

When I read ST's post I knew it was only a matter of time. :rolleyes:

:wink:wink:wink

Sigurd
05-10-2009, 09:22 PM
When I read ST's post I knew it was only a matter of time. :rolleyes:

:wink:wink:wink

Well fuck you Ulf, seriously. Go to the store and by yourself a sense of fucking humour.

I said a few days ago in the thread that I'm not going to comment on that thread any more. I intend to stick by my word, "a man a word" as we say in German.

If you had the intelligence of at least a bean sprout you would have noticed that this thread is not to create more discussion about the entire issue.

Instead, it is a point of making: "Go on with your accusations --- I am not bothered. Try harder next time, you're not going to get me to comment on this". A type of "Ooooh, I'm sooo hurt" type of point. That's why I posted it in "Off Topic" and didn't address his other points, frankly.

I would have posted this in the thread, but since I am a man of my word, I hardly could go back on my word and qualify it.

But if you even lack that basic point of understanding, then I am afraid I can't help you.

Love,
Siggy.

Sigurd
05-10-2009, 09:24 PM
Oh wait ... sorry man for steaming into you. I failed to see the smilies. Looks like I'm the one who has to buy himself a sense of humour after all. :D

The Lawspeaker
05-10-2009, 09:26 PM
I am not sure whether the stores are still open though. :D

Sigurd
05-10-2009, 09:27 PM
I am not sure whether the stores are still open though. :D

The only good thing about Hyper-Capitalist society, 24 hour shopping! :thumb001:

Brynhild
05-10-2009, 09:40 PM
I don't see what a thread directly aimed at a member for speaking their minds is going to achieve. The moment anyone starts things like this, it opens up a can of worms.

Spaniard Truth, I'm an undiagnosed Autistic and my youngest son is diagnosed. We're not all tarred with the same brush. I don't mind so much if disagreements arise but please keep disorders and the like out of it - it goes below the belt.

Sigurd, you might want to reconsider everything you have said in these last few days about other people's ulterior motives. Otherwise, quite frankly, you'll be swinging from your own rope.

Ulf
05-10-2009, 09:43 PM
Well fuck you Ulf, seriously. Go to the store and by yourself a sense of fucking humour.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/49/Bawwwww_bunny.jpg

If you had the intelligence of at least a bean sprout you would have noticed that this thread is not to create more discussion about the entire issue.

Instead, it is a point of making: "Go on with your accusations --- I am not bothered. Try harder next time, you're not going to get me to comment on this". A type of "Ooooh, I'm sooo hurt" type of point. That's why I posted it in "Off Topic" and didn't address his other points, frankly.

I would have posted this in the thread, but since I am a man of my word, I hardly could go back on my word and qualify it.

Why not PM it or just close the tab and move on? Or did you just want another opportunity to tell everyone you have aspergers? :wink

Oh wait ... sorry man for steaming into you. I failed to see the smilies. Looks like I'm the one who has to buy himself a sense of humour after all. :D

You can have mine I was not using it anyways. :wink

XOXO,
Ulf :wink

Sigurd
05-10-2009, 09:58 PM
Nah, Ulf, I was intending to just keep it standing as that. Hel, if you had lost an arm in the war and someone called you a cripple, would you be offended, or would you tell them --- "Well, thanks, I have no problems with having lost an arm, your attempt to insult me have failed miserably"? :wink

Brynhild --- Have you ever considered that perhaps the "diagnose"/"undiagnose" is perhaps a reason why we don't get on? Because we both feel we have to use every opportunity to speak our mind, regardless of whether it's healthy for us or not yet disagree on so much? :)

Also Brynhild - I don't feel I should reconsider anything I have said. Unless you wish people to reconsider criticising me but then acting best friend in the Shoutbox. I'm not the one at issue with having been voted "Most Annoying Aprician" by over 20 people, I actually take it with pride, seriously, I don't take an issue with being a polarising character. :tongue

Anything I say at any given time is what I thought at the given time is how I felt and thought at that point. This is the reason why I haven't messaged Oswiu and Wat again after disagreements - because I didn't feel so strongly about the matter once I'd cooled down. Anything I said before that I won't "unsay" because of the same reason. I felt very much "slapped in the face" by Oswiu, and I made that known.

I speak my mind, that's just how I am. If people like it - they like it. If they don't like it - well, they don't like it. But who am I telling this, I know you can at least sympathise with that part of it, right? :wink

Ulf
05-10-2009, 10:07 PM
Nah, Ulf, I was intending to just keep it standing as that. Hel, if you had lost an arm in the war and someone called you a cripple, would you be offended, or would you tell them --- "Well, thanks, I have no problems with having lost an arm, your attempt to insult me have failed miserably"? :wink

Who was I at war with? How, exactly, did I lose my arm? I'd probably just flip them the stump and move on. Or maybe I'd go to an internet message board and send them a message telling them how much I was disinterested in what they had to say.

Anything I say at any given time is what I thought at the given time is how I felt and thought at that point. This is the reason why I haven't messaged Oswiu and Wat again after disagreements - because I didn't feel so strongly about the matter once I'd cooled down.

I speak my mind, that's just how I am. If people like it - they like it. If they don't like it - well, they don't like it.

Holy shit, you say things you feel and speak your mind? What is this like and where can I find out more? I didn't know this wasn't what most people did!

But who am I telling this, I know you can at least sympathise with that part of it, right? :wink

No.

Sigurd
05-10-2009, 10:10 PM
No.

Brynhild's a grown woman, she can answer for herself, and already has via Rep. Appreciate you're enough of a gentleman to answer for her, though. :wink

Ulf
05-10-2009, 10:12 PM
Brynhild's a grown woman, she can answer for herself, and already has via Rep. Appreciate you're enough of a gentleman to answer for her, though. :wink

No.